Bhutto - Bin Laden was murdered...wow!

1 view

Warhol

Jan 7, 2008, 8:28:03 PM1/7/08
Bhutto - Bin Laden was murdered...wow!

You Tube: Frost over the World - Benazir Bhutto - 02 Nov 07 David
Frost talked to Benazir Bhutto about the risks she faced in early
November. What's interesting however is that at 06:10 into the
interview Bhutto says Osama bi Laden had been "murdered", a comment
that Frost doesn't respond to or follow-up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIO8B6fpFSQ

YIDS don't like their secrets known worldwide...

Their bau-bau exposed???

Can you realize the deception of NWO if their "boo-boo" disappear? How
can they scare the boneheads in the WORLD again? Bhutto made a fatal
mistake.

AND IN MEANTIME ... PISRAELI SCIENTISTS RESURRECT BEN LADEN!

http://www.debka.com/headline.php?hid=4894

Mossad is doing a great job, isn't it?

Warhol

Jan 7, 2008, 10:50:09 PM1/7/08
BREAKING: (PPP) today blamed CIA for the killing of Benazir Bhutto!
nokidding Sherlock

SRINAGAR, January 3: Hilal Ahmad War, chairman Peoples Political Party
(PPP) today blamed CIA for the killing of Benazir Bhutto, former
Pakistan prime minister.

Addressing a press conference he claimed that America wanted to
destabilise Pakistan for taking control over its nuclear installation.

War stated that his party is going to set up- "Bhutto Memorial Trust"
in the memory of assassinated Pakistan prime minister.

He said CIA agents have infiltrated into the international militant
groups.

He claimed that Islamic militant groups working in Pakistan,
Afghanistan and elsewhere are in fact the creation of American CIA so
that the trouble created by these outfits would give excuse to America
for military intervention in the country. Kashmir Times

http://www.kashmirwatch.com/showheadlines.php?subaction=showfull&id=1199487346&archive=&start_from=&ucat=1&var0news=value0news

Bhutto's husband has release to press proof of elements of CIA,
Mossad, and Pakistani Secret police- ISI of their involvement in 9/11
attack on New York.THAT IS THE REASON MY WIFE WAS KILLED according to
Bhutto's husband. The link is

http://blog.myspace.com/tom_heneghan_intel.

Hagar

Jan 8, 2008, 4:04:05 PM1/8/08
WarPlug, I would like to get some of that stuff you're smoking. Seems like
it can send you off to the wonderland of unlimited fantasies.

"Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Warhol

Jan 8, 2008, 7:05:43 PM1/8/08
here we go...Hagar doesnt realize that, we developed larger brains
when we started eating protein (insects). Probably our ancetors ate
plenty of ants and termites :chok:

hmm.. soup is good food

On Jan 8, 10:04 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> WarPlug, I would like to get some of that stuff you're smoking. Seems like
> it can send you off to the wonderland of unlimited fantasies.
>
> "Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > BREAKING: (PPP) today blamed CIA for the killing of Benazir Bhutto!
> > nokidding Sherlock
>
> > SRINAGAR, January 3: Hilal Ahmad War, chairman Peoples Political Party
> > (PPP) today blamed CIA for the killing of Benazir Bhutto, former
> > Pakistan prime minister.
>
> > Addressing a press conference he claimed that America wanted to
> > destabilise Pakistan for taking control over its nuclear installation.
>
> > War stated that his party is going to set up- "Bhutto Memorial Trust"
> > in the memory of assassinated Pakistan prime minister.
>
> > He said CIA agents have infiltrated into the international militant
> > groups.
>
> > He claimed that Islamic militant groups working in Pakistan,
> > Afghanistan and elsewhere are in fact the creation of American CIA so
> > that the trouble created by these outfits would give excuse to America
> > for military intervention in the country. Kashmir Times
>

> >http://www.kashmirwatch.com/showheadlines.php?subaction=showfull&id=1...

Hagar

Jan 9, 2008, 10:27:39 AM1/9/08

> here we go...Hagar doesnt realize that, we developed larger brains
> when we started eating protein (insects). Probably our ancetors ate
> plenty of ants and termites :chok:
>
> hmm.. soup is good food

... not the crap you dish up ...

Warhol

Jan 9, 2008, 11:46:30 AM1/9/08

Trying to imagine a typical conversation with you face to face cracks
me up!

Hagar

Jan 9, 2008, 2:49:12 PM1/9/08

"Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Won't be necessary ... you already are a full fledged Crackpot.

oldcoot

Jan 9, 2008, 5:45:59 PM1/9/08
On Jan 9, 11:49 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

> Won't be necessary ... you already are a full fledged Crackpot.-

Psychoceramic warthog. :-)

ElParedon

Jan 9, 2008, 10:40:11 PM1/9/08
JEWS AND CIA WERE ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR 911

B'inyamin C'r'amer

Jan 10, 2008, 5:38:20 AM1/10/08

"Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

Are you horrible, hagar?

Warhol

Jan 11, 2008, 3:29:57 AM1/11/08
On Jan 9, 8:49 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jan 9, 4:27 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> >> "Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >> ... not the crap you dish up ...
>
> > Trying to imagine a typical conversation with you face to face cracks
> > me up!
>
> Won't be necessary ... you already are a full fledged Crackpot.

what's wrong ? why so mad Hagar?

truth hurts?

I know that the truth hurts, but why such language? That takes away
from whatever you have to say.

To jews Gentiles are cattle.

http://JewWatch.us -- monitoring the hatemongers

Warhol

Jan 11, 2008, 1:04:46 PM1/11/08
For the Bhutto murder I start to suspect the French Connection...
Sarkozy and his friend the King M6 of Morocco, THE BEAST... He who
dreamed to sit on my Gran'da'dy's royal seat of the Moorish
Caliphate.... The CIA is innocent... as for the yids their evil hand
is found every where

Sarko and his Italian Girlfriend is only a Cover story... or sand in
our eyes so that "Antichrist" elite can operate from secret
chambers ...

This is what the Anti-Christ's looks like.
http://img.iht.com/images/2007/10/23/23sarko550.jpg

On Jan 10, 4:40 am, "ElParedon" <ser...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> JEWS AND CIA WERE ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR 911
>
> > "Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >> BREAKING: (PPP) today blamed CIA for the killing of Benazir Bhutto!
> >> nokidding Sherlock
>
> >> SRINAGAR, January 3: Hilal Ahmad War, chairman Peoples Political Party
> >> (PPP) today blamed CIA for the killing of Benazir Bhutto, former
> >> Pakistan prime minister.
>
> >> Addressing a press conference he claimed that America wanted to
> >> destabilise Pakistan for taking control over its nuclear installation.
>
> >> War stated that his party is going to set up- "Bhutto Memorial Trust"
> >> in the memory of assassinated Pakistan prime minister.
>
> >> He said CIA agents have infiltrated into the international militant
> >> groups.
>
> >> He claimed that Islamic militant groups working in Pakistan,
> >> Afghanistan and elsewhere are in fact the creation of American CIA so
> >> that the trouble created by these outfits would give excuse to America
> >> for military intervention in the country. Kashmir Times
>

> >>http://www.kashmirwatch.com/showheadlines.php?subaction=showfull&id=1...

drahcir

Jan 11, 2008, 2:31:53 PM1/11/08
On Jan 7, 10:50 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> BREAKING: (PPP) today blamed CIA for the killing of Benazir Bhutto!
> nokidding Sherlock

LATER BREAKING: (MMMM) today blamed Warhol for the killing of
Bhutto!!!!

Somerville, January 11: Drahcir, chairman of Maim the Many Morons
aMongus (MMMM), today blamed the moron warhol not only for posting
stupid stuff, but also for the killing of Benazir Bhutto. See, anyone
can accuse anyone of anything.

> SRINAGAR, January 3: Hilal Ahmad War, chairman Peoples Political Party
> (PPP) today blamed CIA for the killing of Benazir Bhutto, former
> Pakistan prime minister.
>
> Addressing a press conference

ROFLMAO!! What news agency would bother sending someone?

he claimed that America wanted to
> destabilise Pakistan for taking control over its nuclear installation.
>
> War stated that his party is going to set up- "Bhutto Memorial Trust"
> in the memory of assassinated Pakistan prime minister.
>
> He said CIA agents have infiltrated into the international militant
> groups.
>
> He claimed that Islamic militant groups working in Pakistan,
> Afghanistan and elsewhere are in fact the creation of American CIA so
> that the trouble created by these outfits would give excuse to America
> for military intervention in the country. Kashmir Times
>

> http://www.kashmirwatch.com/showheadlines.php?subaction=showfull&id=1...

Warhol

Jan 11, 2008, 2:57:47 PM1/11/08

The women who married the DEVIL...

Hillary Clinton... Evil Hilary Rodham against the Truth Fighter,
Warhol Von RockHam

Matthews said, "I thought we were supposed to render unto Caesar that
which is Caesar's and unto God that which is God's and to hell with
the bride of the Devil"

http://www.whitetreeaz.com/cd/slvrjohn.mp3

This Woman Is Crazy!

1959- The US gives Iran a 5-megawatt nuclear reactor which became
operational in 1967
Iran signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) in 1968 and
ratified it in 1970.
The Islamic Revolution in 1979 saw the overthrow of a CIA back
Dictatorship-The Shah

Israel, a nuclear state, has never signed the Nuclear Non-
Proliferation Treaty. By NOT declaring nuclear capabilities, Israel
doesn't have to let inspectors in!
The Iranians took their own country back, to escape Britain and US
control of their oil. And to rid themselves of a brutal dictatorship!
Iran isn't a threat to the US, nor is Iran a threat to Israel!
It's the US and Israel that has been threatening Iran!
Hillary Clinton is Pro-Nuclear-War!
She must be STOPPED!!!

The Rev. Jerry Falwell acknowledged saying that if Hillary
Rodham Clinton were the Democrats' presidential nominee in 2008, it
would motivate conservative evangelical Christians to oppose her more
than if the devil himself were running.

http://telaviv.usembassy.gov/publish/peace/archives/2000/june/me0621a.html
And I Known for Sure she has the Devil as her lover... and that is
that Moroccan bloodymonster who dares to call himself descendant of
the Saints

Nostradamus, said: "The year 1999, month seven, from the sky shall
come a great king of terror, and guess who became king in that
year. ... The Moroccan Alaouite Mohammed VI aka M6... He became The
False King, dressed in Mesbahian(Idrissi) clothings of My Holly Land
El Ma
Gharb...

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2000/20000622/world.htm

1999 Jul 23, In Morocco BLOODMONSTER Hassan II died at age 70. He was
succeeded by his son, Mohamed (36), who became King
Mohammed VI. ...www.timelines.ws/20thcent/1999_07.HTML

666 Satan,

The Beast will Carry the Mark of 3*6 AKA 666... or translated by
Warhol
to, "The fake King Mohammed 6" who was AGED 36 years" As predicted by
no'star'da'musa 7 month, 1999 The King of Terror(-ist), ;.. the
meaning is
clear.

Hillary Clinton, repeated the mantra of every hard core Satanist and
Satan
Worshiper who believes they can change Bible Prophecy and Reverse
Revelation, giving Satan the victory over GOD.

and they Dream, as if Warhol didn't discover the reel conspirators
behind
the false New World Order ruled by the devil himself, and all this
behind
the curtains of al qaida smoke and terrorism...

If the world makes it to end 2008 AD and The First of Two Rapture
Events has not
yet occured: there is the highest probability that Hillary Clinton
will run
and win the 2008 Presidental Election. Deceived "soccer moms", College
Students "en masse" led by The Rock Stars & Bands and the many
brainwashed
to believe that President Bush is the "Devil's Advocate" will vote for
Hillary as "the new saviour" of American Politics.

Currently Hillary is as silent as Billy Graham about Santa when it
comes to
her 2008 Platform. This is because she had planned to run as the "ANTI
WAR
IN IRAQ", The "BRING THE BOYS HOME" candidate;

note: Hillary Clinton is wearing the "mask" of a "move to the center"
"conservative". Don't let her fool you. Beneath that disguise is a
hard-
core, Ultra-radical, Demoniacal, Anti Christ Extreme-ist LESBIAN.

The only AND THE original "Western World IS the Lands of Light"

I am the Tariqa Mesbahiya, Hear Me Roar ... Warhol, chief of my
quarter, Brussels , in the beautyfull land Bel-Gi-Ca(lifate) and Ksar
El Kebir (Greatest Palace), in the furthest land of the setting sun,
which is known as El Ma Gharb . I am a loyal
Defender of the Light.

SOON ... VERY SOON I set forth with my army across the meeting-point
of the waters, where
the Mediterranean Sea joins the cold Atlantic Ocean. I go to conquer
my land FROM THE BLOODMONSTERS insha'allah, if God wills it. soon I
say goodbye to Brussels, to my
second homeland, as I cross the straits between the two continents.

Warhol El Mesbah El Qsaraoui... The Prince of AL GHARB & AL GARVE.

Saul Levy

Jan 11, 2008, 4:20:18 PM1/11/08
You evil continues, WartPlugs! All you have are lies!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 00:29:57 -0800 (PST), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Jan 9, 8:49 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

Saul Levy

Jan 11, 2008, 4:22:05 PM1/11/08
No one believes you, WartPlugs!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 10:04:46 -0800 (PST), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> For the Bhutto murder I start to suspect the French Connection...

Don Ocean

Jan 11, 2008, 10:55:50 PM1/11/08

To Gentiles, Jews are Assholes. ;-p