Aliens and UFOs on my 10km Bicycle Ride.

Sir Gilligan Horry

Dec 29, 2010, 4:16:09 PM12/29/10
I Didn't See Aliens and UFOs on my 10km Bicycle Ride.

After walking up those small mountains recently, I am fit now.

And the bicycle ride yesterday was more amazing than owning a
lamborghini. I've got all the gear now too. A cap that goes under my
bike helmet to keep the sun off my face, night riding lights, a new
tire pump, etc. Before or after next winter I want to ride to the top
of the South Island, up to Nelson and Sunshine Bay and Picton.
(601 miles)

Well, 2011 is just about here !!!

I won't be doing much UFO website building in 2011.

After all my years of UFO research, there is only one thing you can do
on planet Earth, and that is... make money.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2415/2466566500_797ffb7f60.jpg

I will start focusing on my new DOT COM.
It's gonna be the one, where I make million$.

And with the million$...
I don't know what I'm going to do then.

What the heck am I going to do with million$ of dollars
Anita, Alexa, Mr HVAC, Hagar, Sir Artie, Bert, Brad, Patriot, IPA,
CIA, NSA, NRO, AREA51 ?

I suppose I could join an
Extraterrestrial Investigation Intelligence Agency !!!

http://fs1.blackplanet.com/bac84e7471d1a6a51fb99e632b6abdf5b28e7cfe/437x

Your search - "Extraterrestrial Investigation Intelligence Agency" -
did not match any documents. - GOOGLE

Suggestions:

* Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
* Try different keywords.
* Try more general keywords.

WARNING YOU ARE ENTERING A COSMIC TOP SECRET AREA.

WARNING WARNING WARNING BLEEP BLIP WHIR

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/7637418/2/istockphoto_7637418-chemical-hazard-suits-and-warning-signs.jpg

http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Third_Party_Photo/2009/02/09/iStock_warning_tape_CROPPED__1234281031_9929.jpg

___

___

Beautiful Documentary ...

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

LCC

Dec 29, 2010, 4:46:11 PM12/29/10
I used to be a bicycle rider once. I advise you to get some goggles
for riding in the rain. I wore lab goggles which fit right over my
eyeglasses. I used the heaviest chain and lock available and would
wrap them around the frame so that the bicycle could not be stolen
easily. I advise you to get a can of pressurized air and a pressure
gauge to carry with you in case some pest comes along to let the air
out of your tires. Bicycle riding IS an exhilarating experience, with
the wind blowing your hair as your legs pump away at the pedals,
especially on downhill slopes. I advise you to get a speedometer and
generator for your bicycle lights too...

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Sir Gilligan Horry

Dec 29, 2010, 5:41:06 PM12/29/10
On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 13:46:11 -0800 (PST), LCC <clayl...@comcast.net>
wrote:

Yeah, I met a nice chick at a hostel recently
and she was riding around New Zealand.
She had a speedometer, a distance recorder,
and two excellent locks for her bicycle.

So, I'm doing training for it all now.
I might even find a cause for the long bicycle ride.
Maybe something like...

1.
SUPPORT HOMELESS PEOPLE !!!

2.