Intention

1 view

Edmond Wollmann

Aug 22, 2004, 12:30:03 PM8/22/04
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Intention%2BEdmond+Wollmann&start=10&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=83u58a%2436t%241%40nnrp1.deja.com&rnum=16

http://www.drwaynedyer.com/products/f_book.cfm

"Chapter Fifteen:
A Portrait of a Person Connected to the Field of Intention

"Self-actualizing people must be what they can be."
- Abraham Maslow

A person who lives in a state of unity with the Source of all life
doesn't look any different from ordinary folks. These people don't
wear a halo or dress in special garments that announce their godlike
qualities. But when you notice that they go through life as the lucky
ones who seem to get all the breaks, and when you begin to talk to
them, you realize how distinctive they are compared to people living
at ordinary levels of awareness. Spend a few moments in conversation
with these people who are connected to the power of intention and you
see how unique they are.

These people, whom I call connectors to signify their harmonious
connection with the field of intention, are individuals who have made
themselves available for success. It's impossible to get them to be
pessimistic about achieving what they desire in their lives. Rather
than using language that indicates that their desires may not
materialize, they speak from an inner conviction that communicates
their profound and simple knowing that the universal Source supplies
everything.

They don't say, With my luck things won't work out. Instead, you're
much more likely to hear something like, I intend to create this and I
know it will work out. No matter how you might attempt to dissuade
them by pointing out all the reasons why their optimism ought to be
curtailed, they seem blissfully blind to reality-check repercussions.
It's almost as if they're in a different world, a world in which they
can't hear the reasons why things won't work out.

If you engage them in conversation about this idea, they simply say
something like, I refuse to think about what can't happen, because
I'll attract exactly what I think about, so I only think about what I
know will happen. It doesn't matter to them what's happened before.
They don't relate to the concepts of failure or it's impossible. They
simply, without fanfare, are unaffected by reasons for being
pessimistic. They've made themselves available for success, and they
know and trust in an invisible force that's all-providing. They're so
well connected to the all-providing Source that it's as if they have a
natural aura preventing anything from getting through that might
weaken their connection to the creative energy of the power of
intention.

Connectors don't place their thoughts on what they don't want,
because, as they'll tell you, The Source of all can only respond with
what it is, and what it is, is infinite supply. It can't relate to
scarcity, or things not working out, because it's none of these
things. If I say to the Source of all things, "It probably won't work
out," I'll receive back from it precisely what I sent to it, so I know
better than to think anything other than what my Source is.

To the average person who has fears about the future, this all sounds
like mumbo jumbo. They'll tell their connector friend to do a reality
check and look realistically at the world they live in. But connectors
aren't distracted from their inner knowing. They'll tell you, if you
choose to listen, that this is a universe of energy and attraction,
and that the reason so many people live lives of fear and scarcity is
because they rely on their ego to fulfill their desires. It's simple,
they'll tell you. Just reconnect to your Source, and be like your
Source, and your intentions will match up perfectly with the
all-providing Source.

To connectors, it all seems so simple. Keep your thoughts on what you
intend to create. Stay consistently matched up with the field of
intention, and then watch for the clues that what you're summoning
from the all-creative Source is arriving in your life. To a connector,
there are simply no accidents. They perceive seemingly insignificant
events as being orchestrated in perfect harmony. They believe in
synchronicity and aren't surprised when the perfect person for a
situation appears, or when someone they've been thinking about calls
out of the blue, or when a book arrives unexpectedly in the mail
giving them the information they needed, or when the money to finance
a project they've been intending mysteriously shows up.

Connectors won't attempt to win you over to their point of view with
debates. They know better than to place a lot of energy on arguing or
being frustrated, because that attracts argumentation and frustration
into their lives. They know what they know, and they aren't seduced
into constructing a counterforce of resistance to people who live
otherwise. They accept the idea that there are no accidents in a
universe that has an invisible force of energy as its Source that
continuously creates and provides an infinite supply to all who wish
to partake of it. They'll tell you plain and simple if you inquire,
All you have to do to tap in to the power of intention is to be in a
perfect match with the Source of everything, and I'm choosing to be as
closely aligned to that Source as I can." Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, ISBN
1-4019-0215-4

"You are what your deep, driving desire is.
As your desire is, so is your will.
As your will is, so is your deed.
As your deed is, so is your destiny."
Brihadaranyaka Upanishad IV. 4.5

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2004 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/
http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturianone/

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Aug 22, 2004, 12:29:44 PM8/22/04
alcha...@yahoo.com (Edmond Wollmann) wrote in

> http://www.smbtech.com/ed <- De-Kookified!!!1!!!
>
> A Portrait of a K00K Connected to the Field of Delusion

Edited for accuracy.

Comprende?

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.

Spàmster

Aug 22, 2004, 1:03:55 PM8/22/04

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> http://groups.google.com

When can I expect my lawsuit, punk?

A [Temporary] Dog

Aug 22, 2004, 2:27:58 PM8/22/04
On 22 Aug 2004 09:30:03 -0700, alcha...@yahoo.com (Edmond Wollmann)
painted a red bull's eye on his forehead, ascended the altar of Fluffy
and shouted:

Not one word of his own original thought. Instead, he quotes Wayne W.
Dyer, who's pretty wacky too.

>"To the average person [...] this all sounds like mumbo jumbo."

Exactly.

[....]

--
- A (Temporary) Dog | Certified PSF / Virtual Kookhound
"Dog of Disinformation" | Guild Dog for the "We're *Not* Lost

wollma...@spam.free

Aug 22, 2004, 8:30:03 AM8/22/04
http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
http://www.nocem.org/
http://www.rahul.net/falk/quickrefs.html#W

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Edmond Wollmann

Aug 22, 2004, 5:35:41 PM8/22/04
"A [Temporary] Dog" <amunged...@munged.see.sig> wrote in message news:<92phi0h1u10gs6db5...@4ax.com>...

> On 22 Aug 2004 09:30:03 -0700, alcha...@yahoo.com (Edmond Wollmann)
> painted a red bull's eye on his forehead, ascended the altar of Fluffy
> and shouted:

> Not one word of his own original thought. Instead, he quotes Wayne W.
> Dyer, who's pretty wacky too.

> >"To the average person [...] this all sounds like mumbo jumbo."

> Exactly.

> [....]

> >Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, ISBN
> >1-4019-0215-4

"These highly realized people think from the end, experiencing what
they wish to intend before it shows up in material form. They use
their feelings as a gauge to determine if they're synchronized with
the power of intention. If they feel good, they know that they're in
vibrational harmony with Source. If they feel bad, they use this
indicator to adjust to higher energy levels. And finally, they act on
these thoughts of intention and good feelings as if all that they
desired were already here. If you ask them what you can do to make
your desires come true, they'll unhesitatingly advise you to change
the way you
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
look at things, and the things you look at will change.

I urge you to replicate their inner world, and rejoice in the
infinitely magnificent power of intention.

It works - I guarantee it!" Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, ISBN 1-4019-0215-4

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Intention%2BEdmond+Wollmann&start=10&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=83u58a%2436t%241%40nnrp1.deja.com&rnum=16

Mr. 4X

Aug 22, 2004, 6:31:11 PM8/22/04
alcha...@yahoo.com (Edmond Wollmann) wrote in message

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Intention%2BEdmond+Wollmann&start=10&hl=e

n&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=83u58a%2436t%241%40nnrp1.deja.com&rnum=16

> http://www.drwaynedyer.com/products/f_book.cfm
>
> "Chapter Fifteen:
> A Portrait of a Person Connected to the Field of Intention
>
> "Self-actualizing people must be what they can be."
> - Abraham Maslow
>
> A person who lives in a state of unity with the Source of all life

is nuts.

Bob Chipeska

Aug 22, 2004, 7:19:33 PM8/22/04

"Edmond Wollmann" <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Intention%2BEdmond+Wollmann&start=10&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=83u58a%2436t%241%40nnrp1.deja.com&rnum=16

> http://www.drwaynedyer.com/products/f_book.cfm
>
> "Chapter Fifteen:
> A Portrait of a Person Connected to the Field of Intention
>
> "Self-actualizing people must be what they can be."
> - Abraham Maslow
>
> A person who lives in a state of unity with the Source of all life
> doesn't look any different from ordinary folks. These people don't
> wear a halo or dress in special garments that announce their godlike
> qualities. But when you notice that they go through life as the lucky
> ones who seem to get all the breaks, and when you begin to talk to
> them, you realize how distinctive they are compared to people living
> at ordinary levels of awareness. Spend a few moments in conversation
> with these people who are connected to the power of intention and you
> see how unique they are.

Yes, they are unique because they are successful compared with the jealous
crazy people who cannot understand their success.

Bob Chipeska

Aug 22, 2004, 7:26:07 PM8/22/04

"Edmond Wollmann" <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

You know, I really hate these new age assholes. They've created an
"industry" that soothes the fragile egos of the failed and mediocre.

Want to succeed? Don't waste your time on new age shite books and seminars.
Get education in a valuable field (skip psychology and study something
worthwhile like engineering) and work hard. Do these two things and you will
succeed.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Spàmster

Aug 22, 2004, 9:44:53 PM8/22/04

Edmond Wollmann wrote:
> "A [Temporary] Dog" <amunged...@munged.see.sig> wrote in message news:<92phi0h1u10gs6db5...@4ax.com>...

http://internettrash.com/users/spamster/

EHWollmann

Aug 22, 2004, 11:47:09 PM8/22/04
<10932185...@news.queue.to>

>On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 18:26:07 -0500, Bob Chipeska
><bob_ch...@notthefatsausagefingers.com> wrote:

> : "Edmond Wollmann" <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> : > "Chapter Fifteen:
> : > A Portrait of a Person Connected to the Field of Intention

> : You know, I really hate these new age assholes. They've created an
> : "industry" that soothes the fragile egos of the failed and mediocre.

>I agree, particulary the certain kind peddling the philosophy that can
>be summed up "I'm ok, fuck you" because it's totally self-centered.
>Rather than empowering it's actually disempowering as it
>adheres to a bullshit worldview that pretends everything is OK so
>long as the native is indifferent to or benefits by the consequences
>of the native's action.

"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours." Richard Bach
"Illusions"

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
(C) 2004 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Articles http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/info.htm
Artworks http://www.e-wollmann.com/TOC.htm

Enuma Anu Enlil

Aug 22, 2004, 11:55:17 PM8/22/04

Spàmster

Aug 22, 2004, 11:58:59 PM8/22/04

Lack of anything original noted.

Spàmster

Aug 23, 2004, 12:00:05 AM8/23/04

Enuma Anu Enlil wrote:

>>bofh.sebastian.fl.us
>>From: hgol...@mpcs.com

How does it serve you to spam this again with a sock puppet, OCDboi?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

wollma...@spam.free

Aug 22, 2004, 8:30:03 AM8/22/04

wollma...@spam.free

Aug 22, 2004, 8:30:03 AM8/22/04

wollma...@spam.free

Aug 22, 2004, 1:35:41 PM8/22/04

wollma...@spam.free

Aug 22, 2004, 8:55:17 PM8/22/04

wollma...@spam.free

Aug 22, 2004, 8:55:17 PM8/22/04

wollma...@spam.free

Aug 22, 2004, 8:55:17 PM8/22/04

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Aug 23, 2004, 4:59:46 AM8/23/04
ehwol...@aol.com (EHWollmann) wrote in

> "Argue for your delusions, and sure enough, they're yours." Ed the
> Pantyhead "Delusions"

Edited for TRVTH.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Official Slapper of Spamming Mary the Drama Queen. Meow.

"But that's how it's going to be until until we get some admins killing
trolls. Yes, it's boring. Yes, it's stupid. And yes, I will persist
until the admins act effectively." - Fucknozzle Jr.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Rob Duncan

Aug 23, 2004, 7:20:23 PM8/23/04

"Bob Officer" <bobof...@invalid.net> wrote in message
> On 22 Aug 2004 09:30:03 -0700, in alt.astrology, alcha...@yahoo.com
> (Edmond Wollmann) wrote:
>
> >http://groups.google.com/groups?q<snip>
>
> Too bad your personal reality sucks, Eddy. Everything you have posting
> shows your life is one that leaves a lot to desire. no matter how much you
> believe completion of classes and course work = graduation with degrees,
it
> doesn't.
>
> A county license to operate a "consultation business" doesn't equal a
state
> professional body license and certification to "counsel" people.

> >http://www.drwaynedyer.com/products/f_book.cfm
> >
> >"Chapter Fifteen:
> >A Portrait of a Person Connected to the Field of Intention
>
> <snip of copyright work>
>
> >closely aligned to that Source as I can." Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, ISBN
> >1-4019-0215-4
>
> Eddy where is the fair use comments? republishing someone's work without
> making those comments is a no-no...
>
> Actually you had reduced yourself to cut and pasting a fucking
> advertisement for someone else's lame assed self help book.
>
> What a fucking poser.
>
> Are you trying to say this person is also shoveling the same horseshit
> which you swallowed when you were a juvenile delinquent?
>
> >Ed

Apearently, even this common minded drivel is above your head. Thats
pathetic. Also, he posted, Im sure, with the intention of spurring comments
on the work. Thats fully legal. In fact, he neednt even quote the source
if the piece is kept below a certain length. (Im unaware of what the length
is.)

Indeed, reality does seem to conform itself to our thoughts/intentions.
Whether its due to what the author proposes, or to simple self determination
is best left up to the individual. I think its empowering either way one
chooses to view it.

Rob

Rob Duncan

Aug 23, 2004, 7:25:18 PM8/23/04

"Bob Chipeska" <bob_ch...@notthefatsausagefingers.com> wrote in message

No shit Sherlock. And youll be doing exactly what the piece was talking
about. Are you really that dense? Things arent handed to you on a silver
platter, you have to go "get them."

Even Christ said dont pray for what you need, but view that you already have
it and pray in thanks. Is that above your head? Do you understand that
theres no such thing as time. Literally? And that there are only ever
present "Nows"? Im a literalist, except in philosophy or religion. they
can not teach their concepts in words, they must use allegory, metaphore,
etc., expand your mind. Not all is as stupid as you think.

Rob

A [Temporary] Dog

Aug 23, 2004, 8:21:04 PM8/23/04
On 22 Aug 2004 14:35:41 -0700, alcha...@yahoo.com (Edmond Wollmann)

painted a red bull's eye on his forehead, ascended the altar of Fluffy
and shouted:

Once again, not a thought nor a word of his own. I guess Ed likes
hiding behind the words of others.

>"A [Temporary] Dog" <amunged...@munged.see.sig> wrote in message news:<92phi0h1u10gs6db5...@4ax.com>...

Gasp! Ed's found the 500p3r 53cr337 complaint address encryped with
rot26 in my headers. Whatever will I do when AB and Minions give your
complaints *exactly* the attention they deserve. Other then laugh at
you, I mean. I am pleased you wont be sending you complaints to
ax.com this time.

Dyer's work deserves ridicule, but *he* didn't ascend the Altar of
Fluffy and invite it. Therefore, I'm restraining my urge to go on an
extended riff and limiting myself commenting on two points.

"
>If you ask them what you can do to make
>your desires come true, they'll unhesitatingly advise you to change
>the way you
>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>look at things, and the things you look at will change.
>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Did Polyanna have a sex change or what? Granted, the urban nomad
sleeping off the fortified wine behind the dumpster might benefit by
changing the way he looks at work, responsibility and substance abuse,
but I don't think it's what Dyer had in mind.

Success, Ed (and Wayne), comes not from ignoring reality but from
accounting for it.

[....]

>It works - I guarantee it!" Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, ISBN 1-4019-0215-4

He's not just the hair club president; he's also a member.

--
- A (Temporary) Dog | Certified PSF / Virtual Kookhound
"Dog of Disinformation" | Guild Dog for the "We're *Not* Lost
The Domain is *erols dot com* | Damit" Tribe of Skeptics
The Name is tempdog | Official Compainion Animal of
Put together as name@domain | the Black Ships
"One Small Step For A Paranormal, One Giant Leap For KookKind" - Cipher

Chris Krolczyk

Aug 23, 2004, 8:21:13 PM8/23/04
ehwol...@aol.com (EHWollmann) wrote in message news:<20040822234709...@mb-m01.aol.com>...

(Potential copyright infringement deleted)

Counterargument by song lyric.

How utterly fucking pathetic.

-Chris Krolczyk

Message has been deleted

EHWollmann

Aug 23, 2004, 11:58:00 PM8/23/04
>From: hgol...@mpcs.com (Howard Goldstein)

>On 23 Aug 2004 03:47:09 GMT, EHWollmann <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote:
> : >bofh.sebastian.fl.us
> : >From: hgol...@mpcs.com
> : >I agree, particulary the certain kind peddling the philosophy that can

> : >be summed up "I'm ok, fuck you" because it's totally self-centered.
> : >Rather than empowering it's actually disempowering as it
> : >adheres to a bullshit worldview that pretends everything is OK so
> : >long as the native is indifferent to or benefits by the consequences
> : >of the native's action.

> : "Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours." Richard
>Bach
> : "Illusions"

>Non-sequiter.

You must mean: Non-Sequitur:

The term non sequitur literally means "it does not follow". In this section we
describe fallacies which occur as a consequence of invalid arguments.

http://www.intrepidsoftware.com/fallacy/nonseq.php

However, it does follow.

When a person like you insists on the negativity of his OWN consciousness as
"the reality" of things, it tells us only of your consciousness level--hence,
arguing for a negative CHOICE of perspective tells us ONLY of your negative
perspective, not the "reality" of the Universe--because there is no such thing.
If you truly understood the nature of the human psyche, this obvious notion
would not escape you so easily. But like other spinics, you are bound by your
own ego and need to "appear" intelligent, rather than actually being so.

>Here have some of this, it'll cheer you up
><http://mdn.mainichi.co.jp/photospecials/0406/ice-cream04/01.html>

>Insert pithy quote from the Japanese lady poet

"It is our conditioning, our current collective worldveiw that we are
taught by our parents, teachers and society. This way of seeing
things-the old paradigm-has aptly been called 'the hypnosis of social
conditioning' an induced fiction in which we have collectively agreed to
participate." Deepak Chopra M.D. Ageless Body, Timeless mind

"I am able to prove," wrote the great German mathematician, Leibnitz
"that not only light, color, heat, and the like, but motion, shape, and
extension too are mere apparent qualities."
"The Universe and Dr. Einstein"

"Thus gradually philosophers and scientists arrived at the startling
conclusion that since every object is simply the sum of its qualities,
and since qualities exist only in the mind, the whole objective universe
of matter and energy, atoms and stars, does not exist except as a
construction of the consciousness, an edifice of conventional symbols
shaped by the senses of man."
"The Universe and Dr. Einstein"

"All the choir of heaven and furniture of earth, in a word all those
bodies which compose the mighty frame of the world, have not any
substance without the mind....So long as they are not actually percieved
by me, or do not exist in my mind, or that of any other created spirit,
they must either have no existance at all, or else subsist in the mind
of some eternal spirit." Berkeley

"Just as there is no such thing as color without an eye to discern it,
so an instant or an hour or a day is nothing without an event to mark
it." Lincoln Barnett

"Common sense is actually nothing more than a deposit of predjudices
laid down in the mind prior to the age of 18. Every new idea one
encounters in later years must combat this accretion of "self-evident"
concepts." Albert Einstein

"In mans brief tenancy on earth he egocentrically orders events in his
mind according to his own feelings of past, present and future. But
except on the reels of ones own consciousness, the universe, the
objective world of reality, does not "happen"-it simply exists."
Lincoln Barnett

"The physicist has no need of the flow of time or the now in the world
of physics. Indeed the theory of relativity rules out a universal
present for all observers. If there is any meaning at all to these
concepts (and many philosophers, such as McTaggart, deny that there is)
then it would seem to belong to psychology rather than physics." Paul
Davies on Time

"...memory does not so much PRODUCE as DISCOVER personal identity, by
shewing us the relation of cause and effect among our different
perceptions." Davide Hume on personal identity

"In short, the world is not a collection of separate but coupled THINGS;
rather it is a network of relations." David Bohm

"The common division of the world into subject and object, inner world
and outer world, body and soul is no longer adequate." Werner
Heisenberg

Without psychological insight and awareness of the momentum of our
consciousness, our actions are just reactions to the prescriptions of
the higher self, meant for education of the conscious mind through the
'props' and symbols of physicality. Transcendence removes the apparency
of separated things. Edmond Wollmann

Reality= "Will simply be an idea being expressed and experienced."
Bashar Darryl Anka, "The New Metaphysics", Light and Sound
Communications, Beverly Hills CA., 1987

Spàmster

Aug 24, 2004, 12:09:09 AM8/24/04

EHWollmann wrote:

>>Non-sequiter.
>

> You must mean: Non-Sequitur:

Is a spelling flame the best you can do, k00k?

Flash Bazbo

Aug 24, 2004, 1:10:22 AM8/24/04
On 24 Aug 2004 03:58:00 GMT, EHWollmann <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote:

>> From: hgol...@mpcs.com (Howard Goldstein)
>

> Without psychological insight and awareness of the momentum of our
> consciousness, our actions are just reactions to the prescriptions of
> the higher self, meant for education of the conscious mind through the
> 'props' and symbols of physicality. Transcendence removes the apparency
> of separated things. Edmond Wollmann

What sort of self-centered douchebag cites himself as as a supporting
authority in an debate?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Seth Bullock

Aug 24, 2004, 2:23:38 AM8/24/04
EHWollmann wrote:
>>From: hgol...@mpcs.com (Howard Goldstein)

>>On 23 Aug 2004 03:47:09 GMT, EHWollmann <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote:
>>: >bofh.sebastian.fl.us
>>: >From: hgol...@mpcs.com
>>: >I agree, particulary the certain kind peddling the philosophy that can
>>: >be summed up "I'm ok, fuck you" because it's totally self-centered.
>>: >Rather than empowering it's actually disempowering as it
>>: >adheres to a bullshit worldview that pretends everything is OK so
>>: >long as the native is indifferent to or benefits by the consequences
>>: >of the native's action.
>

>>: "Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours." Richard
>>Bach
>>: "Illusions"
>

>>Non-sequiter.
>

> You must mean: Non-Sequitur:

The day you show a speck of remorse for killing that child is the day
someone else apologizes for a spelling error, you fucking scumbag.

Seth Bullock

Aug 24, 2004, 2:24:37 AM8/24/04
Flash Bazbo wrote:

The Major Fucking Loser kind, I guess!

Seth Bullock

Aug 24, 2004, 2:32:56 AM8/24/04
Enuma Anu Enlil wrote:

>>bofh.sebastian.fl.us
>>From: hgol...@mpcs.com
>
> iQCVAwUBQSkw4RKBpxazwK81AQHKzgP/WBp9RZ4EEAFWxqe2P2HVEpDXGCJ8noG6
>
>> +++RO+Q6b09mAjRMcw0BVbRQgohaHawXPg71h9sbxZY3LPFv24hLVeqvxA7sQ/4E
>> N9vyGFm9MhRKX5hjSYxXCPZ8JwiK0M6Qo4WDcKnt7vjWq60tc+CbvFvILfCvsLVU
>> u7ED5RmyLhE=
>> =qtS+
>
> <10932185...@news.queue.to>
>
>>On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 18:26:07 -0500, Bob Chipeska
>><bob_ch...@notthefatsausagefingers.com> wrote:
>

>>: "Edmond Wollmann" <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Intention%2BEdmond+Wollmann&start=10&hl
>
> =en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=83u58a%2436t%241%40nnrp1.deja.com&rnum=16
> http://www.drwaynedyer.com/products/f_book.cfm
>

>>: > "Chapter Fifteen:
>>: > A Portrait of a Person Connected to the Field of Intention
>

>>: You know, I really hate these new age assholes. They've created an
>>: "industry" that soothes the fragile egos of the failed and mediocre.
>

>>I agree, particulary the certain kind peddling the philosophy that can
>>be summed up "I'm ok, fuck you" because it's totally self-centered.
>>Rather than empowering it's actually disempowering as it
>>adheres to a bullshit worldview that pretends everything is OK so
>>long as the native is indifferent to or benefits by the consequences
>>of the native's action.
>

> "Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours." Richard Bach
> "Illusions"

Never truer than when you claim you don't have enough time to properly
research and credit the source of those people you steal from to add
content to your otherwise hollow posts, asshole.

Seth Bullock

Aug 24, 2004, 2:37:40 AM8/24/04
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> "A [Temporary] Dog" <amunged...@munged.see.sig> wrote in message news:<92phi0h1u10gs6db5...@4ax.com>...

>>On 22 Aug 2004 09:30:03 -0700, alcha...@yahoo.com (Edmond Wollmann)

>>painted a red bull's eye on his forehead, ascended the altar of Fluffy
>>and shouted:
>

>>Not one word of his own original thought. Instead, he quotes Wayne W.
>>Dyer, who's pretty wacky too.
>

>>>"To the average person [...] this all sounds like mumbo jumbo."
>

>>Exactly.
>

>>[....]

>>>Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, ISBN
>>>1-4019-0215-4
>

> "These highly realized people think from the end, experiencing what
> they wish to intend before it shows up in material form. They use
> their feelings as a gauge to determine if they're synchronized with
> the power of intention. If they feel good, they know that they're in
> vibrational harmony with Source. If they feel bad, they use this
> indicator to adjust to higher energy levels. And finally, they act on
> these thoughts of intention and good feelings as if all that they
> desired were already here. If you ask them what you can do to make

> your desires come true, they'll unhesitatingly advise you to change
> the way you
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> look at things, and the things you look at will change.
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>

> I urge you to replicate their inner world, and rejoice in the
> infinitely magnificent power of intention.

> It works - I guarantee it!" Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, ISBN 1-4019-0215-4
>

> http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Intention%2BEdmond+Wollmann&start=10&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=83u58a%2436t%241%40nnrp1.deja.com&rnum=16
>
> "You are what your deep, driving desire is.
> As your desire is, so is your will.
> As your will is, so is your deed.
> As your deed is, so is your destiny."
> Brihadaranyaka Upanishad IV. 4.5

Wow. Not a single iota of original content, yet you have the unmitigated
gall to slap your stupid, worthless copyright on it.

Wollmann, you are a slimy piece of shit.

Seth Bullock

Aug 24, 2004, 2:41:26 AM8/24/04
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> "Chapter Fifteen:
> A Portrait of a Person Connected to the Field of Intention
>

> "Self-actualizing people must be what they can be."
> - Abraham Maslow
>
> A person who lives in a state of unity with the Source of all life
> doesn't

kill his best friend, brag about it on Usenet, and then never show one
shred of remorse about it.

Message has been deleted

Edmond H. Wollmann

Aug 24, 2004, 11:38:33 AM8/24/04

Spàmster

Aug 24, 2004, 11:43:23 AM8/24/04

Edmond H. Wollmann wrote:
>>From: hgol...@mpcs.com (Howard Goldstein)
>>: >From: hgol...@mpcs.com
>>: >I agree, particulary the certain kind peddling the philosophy that can
>>: >be summed up "I'm ok, fuck you" because it's totally self-centered.
>>: >Rather than empowering it's actually disempowering as it
>>: >adheres to a bullshit worldview that pretends everything is OK so
>>: >long as the native is indifferent to or benefits by the consequences
>>: >of the native's action.
>>: "Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours." Richard Bach
>>: "Illusions"
>>Non-sequiter.
>

> You must mean: Non-Sequitur:

You already posted this lame flame, spammer.

Message has been deleted

Dan Baldwin

Aug 24, 2004, 1:49:26 PM8/24/04
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

<snip a collection of words by others>

You know, I remember when I was a kid how I used to glom onto song
lyrics or quotes by others and parrot them when I needed to express
myself. As I grew up I learned how to use _my own_ words to say what was
on my mind or in my heart.

I wonder why it is that you never gained this ability during the time
you've been plaguing the planet with your presence, PantiHead?

> Edmond H. Wollmann Pretty Much A Fucking Asshole

fixed again at no charge to you

--
Dan Baldwin, unethical *by design*

I am a minion of Satan, but my powers are mainly administrative.

Hail the un-alive

Dan Baldwin

Aug 24, 2004, 1:52:44 PM8/24/04
EHWollmann wrote:

> >bofh.sebastian.fl.us
> >From: hgol...@mpcs.com
> > u7ED5RmyLhE=
> > =qtS+
> <10932185...@news.queue.to>
>
> >On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 18:26:07 -0500, Bob Chipeska
> ><bob_ch...@notthefatsausagefingers.com> wrote:
>
> > : "Edmond Wollmann" <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> >http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Intention%2BEdmond+Wollmann&start=10&hl
> =en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=83u58a%2436t%241%40nnrp1.deja.com&rnum=16
> http://www.drwaynedyer.com/products/f_book.cfm
>
> > : > "Chapter Fifteen:

> > : > A Portrait of a Person Connected to the Field of Intention
>
> > : You know, I really hate these new age assholes. They've created an
> > : "industry" that soothes the fragile egos of the failed and mediocre.
>
> >I agree, particulary the certain kind peddling the philosophy that can
> >be summed up "I'm ok, fuck you" because it's totally self-centered.
> >Rather than empowering it's actually disempowering as it
> >adheres to a bullshit worldview that pretends everything is OK so
> >long as the native is indifferent to or benefits by the consequences
> >of the native's action.
>
> "Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours." Richard Bach
> "Illusions"

"Restrict your comments to quoting other people when you have the
insight and linguistic acumen of a public bidet" -Dan Baldwin, 'Usenet'

Dan Baldwin

Aug 24, 2004, 1:55:00 PM8/24/04
EHWollmann wrote:

> >From: hgol...@mpcs.com (Howard Goldstein)

> >On 23 Aug 2004 03:47:09 GMT, EHWollmann <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote:
> > : >bofh.sebastian.fl.us
> > : >From: hgol...@mpcs.com
> > : >I agree, particulary the certain kind peddling the philosophy that can
> > : >be summed up "I'm ok, fuck you" because it's totally self-centered.
> > : >Rather than empowering it's actually disempowering as it
> > : >adheres to a bullshit worldview that pretends everything is OK so
> > : >long as the native is indifferent to or benefits by the consequences
> > : >of the native's action.
>
> > : "Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours." Richard
> >Bach
> > : "Illusions"
>
> >Non-sequiter.
>
> You must
be more delusional than I thought if you (Fuckhead Edmo) are going to
presume to give English lessons to anything higher up the food chain
than a flatworm.

Dan Baldwin

Aug 24, 2004, 1:56:29 PM8/24/04
Howard Goldstein wrote:

> On 24 Aug 2004 08:38:33 -0700, Edmond H. Wollmann <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Is there some reason you chose to multipost your spelling lame?

<Jeopardy>
"What is 'OCD', Alex?"
</Jeopardy>

wollma...@spam.free

Aug 22, 2004, 8:55:17 PM8/22/04
http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
http://www.nocem.org/
http://www.rahul.net/falk/quickrefs.html#W

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Chris Krolczyk

Aug 24, 2004, 5:35:54 PM8/24/04
ehwol...@aol.com (EHWollmann) wrote in message news:<20040823235800...@mb-m24.aol.com>...

> When a person like you insists on the negativity of his OWN consciousness as
> "the reality" of things, it tells us

...that Edmo is babbling about "negativity of conciousness"
in a pathetic effort to cover up the much vaster negativity
of the reality he's made for himself.

-Chris Krolczyk

A [Temporary] Dog

Aug 24, 2004, 7:09:21 PM8/24/04
On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 10:56:29 -0700, Dan Baldwin
<dan_b...@invalid.com> painted a red bull's eye on his forehead,

ascended the altar of Fluffy and shouted:

>Howard Goldstein wrote:

>> On 24 Aug 2004 08:38:33 -0700, Edmond H. Wollmann <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> Is there some reason you chose to multipost your spelling lame?
>
><Jeopardy>
>"What is 'OCD', Alex?"
></Jeopardy>

Oh, it goes a little further than that. His first responce was to aa
only; his second was x-posted. Since Ed is about the only one who's a
big enough asshole to routinely spam replies, this allows him to
pretend to other groups that he didn't get his ass kicked in the
original round of reply. pathetic really.

--
- A (Temporary) Dog | Certified PSF / Virtual Kookhound
"Dog of Disinformation" | Guild Dog for the "We're *Not* Lost
The Domain is *erols dot com* | Damit" Tribe of Skeptics
The Name is tempdog | Official Compainion Animal of
Put together as name@domain | the Black Ships
"One Small Step For A Paranormal, One Giant Leap For KookKind" - Cipher

Message has been deleted

wollma...@spam.free

Aug 24, 2004, 7:38:33 AM8/24/04

Larry Huntley

Aug 25, 2004, 3:54:38 AM8/25/04
hgol...@mpcs.com (Howard Goldstein) wrote in alt.astrology, message

> On 24 Aug 2004 03:58:00 GMT, EHWollmann <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote:
> : >From: hgol...@mpcs.com (Howard Goldstein)
> :
> :
> : >On 23 Aug 2004 03:47:09 GMT, EHWollmann <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote:
> : > : >bofh.sebastian.fl.us
> : > : >From: hgol...@mpcs.com
> : > : >I agree, particulary the certain kind peddling the philosophy
> : > : >that can be summed up "I'm ok, fuck you" because it's totally
> : > : >self-centered. Rather than empowering it's actually disempowering
> : > : >as it adheres to a bullshit worldview that pretends everything is
> : > : >OK so long as the native is indifferent to or benefits by the
> : > : >consequences of the native's action.
> :
> : > : "Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours."
> : > : Richard
> : >Bach
> : > : "Illusions"
> :
> : >Non-sequiter.
> :

> : You must mean: Non-Sequitur:
>
> Good simulation of ispell. Can you do wc and tee? I acknowledge your
> mastery of cut, paste and awk.

Cut and paste, perhaps. Essential tools for plagiarism. Awk, no. No
way Edmo would every be able to figure out awk, let alone "master" it.

- L
--
Larry Huntley Beaverton, Oregon
Skep-Ti-Cult® Member #130-978649-969 http://www.skepticult.org/

- Flagship1 of the Paranormal, 9 Sep 2003

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Aug 25, 2004, 9:46:42 AM8/25/04

> On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 10:56:29 -0700, Dan Baldwin
> <dan_b...@invalid.com> painted a red bull's eye on his forehead,
> ascended the altar of Fluffy and shouted:
>
>>Howard Goldstein wrote:
>>>
>>> On 24 Aug 2004 08:38:33 -0700, Edmond H. Wollmann
>>> <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Is there some reason you chose to multipost your spelling lame?
>>
>><Jeopardy>
>>"What is 'OCD', Alex?"
>></Jeopardy>
>
> Oh, it goes a little further than that. His first responce was to aa
> only; his second was x-posted. Since Ed is about the only one who's a
> big enough asshole to routinely spam replies, this allows him to
> pretend to other groups that he didn't get his ass kicked in the
> original round of reply. pathetic really.

Good point. I hereby propose that all the extra NG's get the benefit of
all the replies to Edmo that would otherwise escape the potential
readers.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Official Slapper of Spamming Mary the Drama Queen. Meow.
"....your harassment will probably endure until I get around to punishing
you into a legal and economic pulp, hence, I have no need to rush the
legal actions." Ed explains why it's still February of 2002.

Edmond Wollmann

Aug 25, 2004, 11:51:22 AM8/25/04
Larry Huntley <ljhun...@SPAMcomcast.net> wrote in message news:<Xns955094608E0...@204.127.199.17>...

> hgol...@mpcs.com (Howard Goldstein) wrote in alt.astrology, message

> > On 24 Aug 2004 03:58:00 GMT, EHWollmann <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote:
> > : >From: hgol...@mpcs.com (Howard Goldstein)

> > : >On 23 Aug 2004 03:47:09 GMT, EHWollmann <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote:
> > : > : >bofh.sebastian.fl.us
> > : > : >From: hgol...@mpcs.com
> > : > : >I agree, particulary the certain kind peddling the philosophy
> > : > : >that can be summed up "I'm ok, fuck you" because it's totally
> > : > : >self-centered. Rather than empowering it's actually disempowering
> > : > : >as it adheres to a bullshit worldview that pretends everything is
> > : > : >OK so long as the native is indifferent to or benefits by the
> > : > : >consequences of the native's action.

> > : > : "Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours."
> > : > : Richard
> Bach
> > : > : "Illusions"

> > : >Non-sequiter.

> > : You must mean: Non-Sequitur:

> > Good simulation of ispell. Can you do wc and tee? I acknowledge your
> > mastery of cut, paste and awk.

> Cut and paste, perhaps. Essential tools for plagiarism. Awk, no. No
> way Edmo would every be able to figure out awk, let alone "master" it.

I see none of you spinics can address the core argument, as per usual.
This is because you are not capable of logical argument, only
fallacious defective spin.

What is a spinic?

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=What+is+a+Spinic%3F+(Spin+Doctoring&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=35325a08.0406141807.2648c1ce%40posting.google.com&rnum=1

Their most favorite defective fallacy?

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Ad+hominem+abusive%2BEdmond+Wollmann&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=33C8FE94.6009%40aznet.net&rnum=3

then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2004 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/
http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturianone/

Spàmster

Aug 25, 2004, 11:54:02 AM8/25/04

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> I see none of you spinics can address the core argument, as per usual.

How about you address my lawsuit, hypocrite.

Jimmy Snibbler

Aug 25, 2004, 12:03:22 PM8/25/04

"Edmond Wollmann" <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you,
> then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)

Hmmm, R.I.P. 1948. Do you think you'll win before you lose?

Dan Baldwin

Aug 25, 2004, 12:17:08 PM8/25/04

Well, the core argument would be that you're a sub literate wank stain,
and no matter how many times you spew the letter combination 'spinic',
it won't make it a word.

I have just addressed the core argument, ergo I refute you. Goddamned
pest.

<snicker>

Sovereign Sockpuppet©

Aug 25, 2004, 1:01:41 PM8/25/04
"Edmond Wollmann" <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:35325a08.04082...@posting.google.com...

Astrology is k0oKery. To assert that the fvcking planet Mars, the Sun, and the kkk0nstellation kkk0oK give you the power to predict the future or in any tangible way, affect the life of anyone other than an astronomer or an astronaut is lazy thinking.

> What is a spinic?

Someone who debunks astrology.

People who believe in astrology are naive, people who promote it are predators, and the world would be better off without either of them ergo I'm a spinic. A title I wear with pride. Hell, isn't it?

Just trying to help :)

--

The AFA-B Sovereign Sockpuppet©

Government/Media Sponsored/Supported Disinformation/Mind Control Agent
Chief of Weather Control, Super Secret 34°, Order of the Illuminati
Presidential Puppeteer of the New World Order
Skepticult® ID: 581-00504-208
Sockmaster General

"I can't fight no one" - Joseph "Foameo" Bartlo
Confession ID: <news:40C1EDA4...@enter.net>

"I was voted 'Kook of the year'" - Raymond "Fathead" Karczewski
Confession ID: <news:40c76759...@news.west.earthlink.net>

"I goofed..." - Ed "Dumb as Rocks" Conrad
Confession ID: <news:cg7kf0ho8cs84vq8d...@4ax.com>

"Of Course I am a kook!" - Pietro "Pieboi" Sommavilla
Confession ID: <news:204c3b0a.04072...@posting.google.com>

"I have been drinking like this for 40 years" - Stephen "Varnish" Vanier
Confession ID: <news:7JWKc.99$u96....@news.uswest.net>

* Disrupting the flow of information on the Internet since before Y2k0oK. *

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

EHWollmann

Aug 25, 2004, 2:15:29 PM8/25/04
>From: hgol...@mpcs.com (Howard Goldstein)

>On 25 Aug 2004 08:51:22 -0700, Edmond Wollmann <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> : Larry Huntley <ljhun...@SPAMcomcast.net> wrote in message

>Your spelling lame and non-responsive insult avoids the core facts of

That was not the core of the argument, the core of the argument was WHY you
spinics "believe" that people who wish to become empowered and not blame
external "causes" for their reality are somehow "kooks" and "hgol...@mpcs.com;

I agree, particulary the certain kind peddling the philosophy that can be
summed up "I'm ok, fuck you" because it's totally self-centered. Rather than

empowering it's actually disempowering"...

Care to explain, Mr. Negativity, exactly HOW your negative view of reality has
any validity whatsoever?

>your limits and your myopia. That is the subject.

That is not the core of the subject. That is a fallacious defective Red
Herring:

"Red Herring" fallacy="The red herring fallacy is committed when the arguer
diverts the attention of the reader by changing the subject to some totally
different issue. He or she then finishes by drawing a conclusion about this
different issue or by merely presuming that some conclusion has been
established." Logic, Hurley, page 121 Informal Fallacies, 4th edition 1991.

> : What is a spinic?

>Someone who cuts out that which addresses the core. Looks like you're
>it.

The only way spinics can advance their agenda, is if the reader or listener is
deceived into thinking, or actually swallowing, a load of bullshit puffed up to
appear to be a real cogent, coherent argument, when in reality is an attempt to
denigrate, mislead and disingenuously bring other irrelevant issues into an
argument they can't possibly win..because they KNOW they can't win it.

> : "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you,

> : then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)

>If he were alive I wonder if he'd flee from your association?

Your fanatasies are irrelevant.

Next question.

"Like a dog that returns to its vomit--is a fool who reverts to his folly. Do
you see persons wise in their own eyes? There is more hope for fools than for
them." Proverbs 26:11,12

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
(C) 2004 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/

Message has been deleted

wollma...@spam.free

Aug 25, 2004, 7:51:22 AM8/25/04

Daedalus

Aug 25, 2004, 4:02:54 PM8/25/04
On 25 Aug 2004 08:51:22 -0700, alcha...@yahoo.com (Edmond Wollmann),
wrote:

Get out of my saucerhead groups, Edcunt, you snivelling, anal carrot
stuffer.

>What is a spinic?

A figment of Edcunt's imagination.

Jade

Reent Toont Tee Noo Nee Noo Neeee

Aug 25, 2004, 4:20:26 PM8/25/04

What is an Edcunt a figment of?

--
http://www.cia.gov/lesbo-action.html

Spàmster

Aug 25, 2004, 4:21:15 PM8/25/04

EHWollmann wrote:

> That was not the core of the argument, the core of the argument was WHY you
> spinics "believe" that people who wish to become empowered and not blame
> external "causes" for their reality are somehow "kooks"

No, people who believe that spinic is a real word are kooks, such as yourself.

Reent Toont Tee Noo Nee Noo Neeee

Aug 25, 2004, 4:22:42 PM8/25/04
So Bob Officer sez to me, they sez:

> On 25 Aug 2004 08:51:22 -0700, in alt.astrology, alcha...@yahoo.com

> The core subject? Aren't you the one that bypassed the core subject and
> created a spelling lame?

>>This is because you are not capable of logical argument, only
>>fallacious defective spin.
>

> Eddy, Classic text book case of projection.

Lookie Jadey! Projection lames!

>>What is a spinic?
>
> Cut and paste a photo of you next to that definition.
>
> PRojection Eddy, that is what it is called.

OOOOH! More! I must be on "teh right track"(TM)

--
http://www.cia.gov/lesbo-action.html

Bookman

Aug 25, 2004, 4:25:33 PM8/25/04

"Edmond Wollmann" <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Ya mean like you going straight for the spelling lame, Eddieee?
Is that what all 'thug bikers' do? Or just the lame ones like you?

> What is a spinic?

"Spinic" is a lame word made up by Eddiieeee Woolman to
try and insult his intellectual superiors.

Why "Woolman", Eddiee? You been studying Bartmo's
interaction with goats? Are you living proof that if you'll swallow
asstrology, you'll swallow _anything_?

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)

Seth Bullock

Aug 25, 2004, 4:29:08 PM8/25/04

You fucking idiot, you were the first one to dissemble away from it with
your spelling lame. Stop swindling people, you reprehensible criminal.

Reent Toont Tee Noo Nee Noo Neeee

Aug 25, 2004, 4:31:23 PM8/25/04

I don't understand why you are trying to "protect" complete retards from
giving this guy money. You know they aren't smart enough to use usenet.

--
http://www.cia.gov/lesbo-action.html

Seth Bullock

Aug 25, 2004, 4:34:45 PM8/25/04
EHWollmann wrote:

run AWAY FROM BY YOU WITH YOUR SPELLING LAME.

wollma...@spam.free

Aug 25, 2004, 11:15:29 AM8/25/04

Edmond Wollmann

Aug 25, 2004, 7:02:03 PM8/25/04

"hgol...@mpcs.com said;

I agree, particulary the certain kind peddling the philosophy that can
be
summed up "I'm ok, fuck you" because it's totally self-centered.
Rather than

empowering it's actually disempowering"...

Care to explain, Mr. Negativity, exactly HOW your negative view of
reality has

any validity whatsoever and how by one taking resonsibility for their
own reality is "disempowering??"

>your limits and your myopia. That is the subject.

That is not the core of the subject. That is a fallacious defective
Red
Herring:

"Red Herring" fallacy="The red herring fallacy is committed when the
arguer
diverts the attention of the reader by changing the subject to some
totally
different issue. He or she then finishes by drawing a conclusion about
this
different issue or by merely presuming that some conclusion has been
established." Logic, Hurley, page 121 Informal Fallacies, 4th edition
1991.

Besides, I have been farsighted enough to fill the archives with every
answer to every defeated assertion and method you losers have tried.

> : What is a spinic?
>Someone who cuts out that which addresses the core. Looks like
you're
>it.

The only way spinics can advance their agenda, is if the reader or
listener is
deceived into thinking, or actually swallowing, a load of bullshit
puffed up to
appear to be a real cogent, coherent argument, when in reality is an
attempt to
denigrate, mislead and disingenuously bring other irrelevant issues
into an
argument they can't possibly win..because they KNOW they can't win it.

> : "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you,
> : then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)

>If he were alive I wonder if he'd flee from your association?

Your fantasies are irrelevant.

Now, what was the CORE of the discussion was Intention, the title of
the thread. You have informed others by your ACTIONS, just what your
intent is; to disrupt, evade, name call and divert. As I stated in my
book, action is the conviction of beliefs.

I answered your assertion that Dr. Dyer was somehow deficient, and
that you were arguing for your own limitations thusly:

"> When a person like you insists on the negativity of his OWN
consciousness as
> "the reality" of things, it tells us only of your consciousness level--hence,
> arguing for a negative CHOICE of perspective tells us ONLY of your negative
> perspective, not the "reality" of the Universe--because there is no such thing.
> If you truly understood the nature of the human psyche, this obvious notion
> would not escape you so easily. But like other spinics, you are bound by your
> own ego and need to "appear" intelligent, rather than actually being so."

THAT was the core of the argument you spincs have now tried to weasel
out of. Please present a COGENT response to my intial post which was
this:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:thl515833749d&dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=35325a08.0408220830.70ca442b%40posting.google.com

You spinics presented only fallacious attacks and diversions and
evasion. Answer logically, or expect to be ignored once again.

Spàmster

Aug 25, 2004, 7:05:14 PM8/25/04

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> The only way spinics can advance their agenda, is if the reader or
> listener is
> deceived into thinking, or actually swallowing, a load of bullshit
> puffed up to
> appear to be a real cogent, coherent argument

PKB, kook.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Aug 25, 2004, 7:12:44 PM8/25/04
alcha...@yahoo.com (Edmond Wollmann) wrote in

Not when you start off with a spelling flame, fuckhole. That takes a lot
of hypocrisy considering your book is riddled with spelling, grammatical
and attribution errors.

> This is because you are not capable of logical argument, only
> fallacious defective spin.

You have no right to call anything fallacious considering that you've
been proven a liar and have no credibility.

> What is a spinic?

It's someone Edmo can't refute.

> Their most favorite defective fallacy?

That Ed has a castle, airstrip and observatory gets my vote.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Official Slapper of Spamming Mary the Drama Queen. Meow.

"At the moment, half the spool of this group is subsequent to things that
I wrote. That bores the hell out of me too." - Fucknozzle Jr.

Dr. Flonkenstein

Aug 25, 2004, 7:24:25 PM8/25/04
Being tired of lurking, on Wed, 25 Aug 2004 23:12:44 +0000, Cujo
DeSockpuppet posted:

Oh, and that "Orion" is a star, one of his major k00k exclamations!

--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28

The Way of the Kook:
http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Aug 25, 2004, 7:16:46 PM8/25/04
ehwol...@aol.com (EHWollmann) wrote in

Then why did you start out with it? You're one stupid kook!

> the core of the argument was
> WHY you spinics "believe" that people who wish to become empowered and
> not blame external "causes" for their reality are somehow "kooks" and
> "hgol...@mpcs.com; I agree, particulary the certain kind peddling the
> philosophy that can be summed up "I'm ok, fuck you" because it's
> totally self-centered. Rather than empowering it's actually
> disempowering"...

Which is what you're peddling. You just throw the added "pretend anything
distressing doesn't exist and it won't" into the delusional mix.

> Care to explain, Mr. Negativity, exactly HOW your negative view of
> reality has any validity whatsoever?

I've got a better idea, explain how that kid you killed wanted it to
happen.

>>your limits and your myopia. That is the subject.
>
> That is not the core of the subject. That is a fallacious defective
> Red Herring:

Nobody claimed it was except you, Mr. Herring.

[screedfest flushed]

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Official Slapper of Spamming Mary the Drama Queen. Meow.

"Nope, all my prophecy belongs to the logical analysis of astrological
and psychological data." - Edmo dreams of becoming a cautionary tale.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Aug 25, 2004, 7:20:22 PM8/25/04

>>From: hgol...@mpcs.com (Howard Goldstein)

You started off with an ad hominem spelling flame, asshole. Everyone knew
what the author intended so your attempt to weasel out of the rest by
that tactic failed, Pantyhead.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Official Slapper of Spamming Mary the Drama Queen. Meow.

"The Google archives; for 7 years and running--for all to see for as long
as the Internet shall live--evidences that I am the victor, and you
are the failures." - Edmo, keeping a record of his failures.

Message has been deleted

Seth Bullock

Aug 25, 2004, 9:58:38 PM8/25/04

And hence need no protection? You would let a retarded woman be raped by
some goon, on the basis that she isn't smart enough to know what
rape is?

People who take advantage of the gullible and stupid are like looters
after a natural disaster.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Larry Huntley

Aug 26, 2004, 3:38:04 AM8/26/04
Spàmster <d0ntb...@email.com> wrote in alt.astrology, message

Bah. When has Edmo ever presented anything that might be mistaken as
"a real cogent, coherent argument"?

- L
--
Larry Huntley Beaverton, Oregon
Skep-Ti-Cult® Member #130-978649-969 http://www.skepticult.org/
"Skepticult subculture -- the dark underbelly of Usenet" (Jade_Dragon)
"Thomas Edison inventor of direct currant"

- Flagship1 of the Paranormal, 9 Sep 2003

Spàmster

Aug 26, 2004, 10:39:38 AM8/26/04

Larry Huntley wrote:

> Spàmster <d0ntb...@email.com> wrote in alt.astrology, message
>

>>Edmond Wollmann wrote:
>>

>>>The only way spinics can advance their agenda, is if the reader or
>>>listener is
>>>deceived into thinking, or actually swallowing, a load of bullshit
>>>puffed up to
>>>appear to be a real cogent, coherent argument
>>

>>PKB, kook.
>

> Bah. When has Edmo ever presented anything that might be mistaken as
> "a real cogent, coherent argument"?

Never?

Edmond Wollmann

Aug 26, 2004, 5:31:38 PM8/26/04
"Jimmy Snibbler" <m...@my.forest> wrote in message news:<10ipe2a...@corp.supernews.com>...

> "Edmond Wollmann" <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you,
> > then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)

> Hmmm, R.I.P. 1948. Do you think you'll win before you lose?

I always win, I never lose. When I was born I had nothing on, as soon
as they dressed me, I gained.
Now, one of the questions I ask my clients when they find themselves
with this question is:
What is the worst possible thing that could happen if you act on what
you prefer and don't act on what you don't?

Now, what is it you "believe" I might lose? I have only gained since I
started posting.

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2004 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/
AOL http://hometown.aol.com/ehwollmann/myhomepage/business.html

Spàmster

Aug 26, 2004, 5:37:19 PM8/26/04

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> I always win, I never lose.

Yeah, kook awards.

BTW, where's my lawsuit?

Dan Baldwin

Aug 26, 2004, 5:52:39 PM8/26/04
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Now, one of the questions I ask my clients when they find themselves
> with this question is:

"Could I borrow $50.00, or at least touch your tits?"

BTW, as you are not qualified to offer the services you claim to, you
don't have clients - you have victims.

--
Dan Baldwin, unethical *by design*

I am a minion of Satan, but my powers are mainly administrative.

Hail the un-alive

wollma...@spam.free

Aug 26, 2004, 1:31:38 PM8/26/04

It is loading more messages.