Uranus and the Cave People

Dan Pressnell

Sep 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/19/99
"Edmond H. Wollmann" wrote:

> On October 16 the profound is made simple and powerful by the
> arcturian1 when lr Mercury sextiles Pluto! On December 11-15 the
> philosopher hits his mark!

What! There is going to be a tidal wave wiping out New York on December
11? Oh my god, somebody better act on this prediction.

I'll be watching to see if this comes true.

Dan

anonym™

Sep 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/19/99
Dan Pressnell wrote:

> "Edmond H. Wollmann" wrote:
> >
> > On October 16 the profound is made simple and powerful by the
> > arcturian1 when lr Mercury sextiles Pluto! On December 11-15 the
> > philosopher hits his mark!
>
> What! There is going to be a tidal wave wiping out New York on December
> 11?

Well, you forgot to include the fact that a busload of retarded
schoolchildren will be taken hostage by PETA activists in Billings,
Montana on October 16th!

>Oh my god, somebody better act on this prediction.

And the retardo thing, too!

> I'll be watching to see if this comes true.

Let's all huddle together for safety!

--

"Why am I an asshole?" -Edmond Wollmann

http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
http://lart.com/ed/

Edmond H. Wollmann

Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
On October 16 the profound is made simple and powerful by the
arcturian1 when lr Mercury sextiles Pluto! On December 11-15 the
philosopher hits his mark!
On January 24 2000 when the Prg SR Moon sextiles SR Uranus in 1, the
spiritual astrologer rises, demonstrates application, and stuns the
crowd!
Now, transformation is not the product of mediocrity, and insight
doesn't come from dogmatism. Revelatory leaps are made by agility,
knowledge, inspiration and trust!

The Allegory of the Cave

In one of his most famous writings, The Republic, Plato warns the
people of his time, and all future generations, that a true seeker of
the truth must deal with the fact that new discoveries will always
conflict uncomfortably with common sense. In what has come to be called
the "Allegory of the Cave" he asks us to imagine a race of people
imprisoned deep in a dark cave, all chained
together facing a wall of the cave. Behind them is a large fire and
another race of people moving about, such that shadows are cast on the
cave's walls.
The chained people do not realize that they are captives of the other
race. The only reality they have ever experienced is the shadows on the
wall. By observing the shadows carefully, they have been able to
recognize generalities in the movements of the shadows and have been
able to develop a practical science: They can predict what shadows will
appear at different times and
when food and water will become available, for example. Because their
science works; because there is a regularity to their experience, there
is little reason for them to believe that this science is false, that
what they are seeing is an illusion, an appearance only, reflected from
a more fundamental reality.
Suppose now that by accident one person escapes from the grip of his
chains enough to turn around and see for the first time what is
actually causing the shadows. His first reaction is uncertainty,
confusion, and fear. He quickly turns back to what is familiar. All his
life he has known only the shadows as real. He must be going crazy. It
must be a bad dream. He concludes that he must never turn around again.
Eventually though his natural curiosity becomes too much to suppress
and he turns around once more. This time, because he is more familiar
with the sight, he does not quickly turn back to the shadows. He
realizes that he has made a great discovery. With great excitement he
turns back to his companions, announces his discovery, and attempts to
get them to turn around. At first they laugh at him. Then they reason
with him, pointing out that the shadows are what everyone knows to be
real and practical. As he persists, they ignore him, concluding that he
has lost his mind. At first the force of this community rejection
causes him to doubt what he has experienced. Maybe he is crazy But it
seemed so real.
Eventually though he turns for the final time, and with the resolve of
an explorer, he frees himself completely from his chains and leaves his
people to investigate this new reality. He discovers that he is in a
cave, finds the passage out of the cave, and slowly and tentatively
makes his way out, eventually reaching the outside world. At first it
is too much to bear--so many new things, and the light of the Sun
blinds him. When he finally adjusts, he is overjoyed by this simple,
clear, beautiful new reality compared to the dim, confining reality of
the cave's shadows. He must share this discovery. So back into the cave
he goes to try once more to convince his former companions, most likely
to no avail.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to
man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up till he sees all
things through the narrow chinks of his cavern."
William Blake
"A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'universe,' limited
in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as
something separated from the rest, a kind
of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a prison,
restricting us to our personal
desires and to affection for a few persons close to us. Our task must
be to free ourselves from our
prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all humanity and
the whole of nature
in its beauty." Albert Einstein

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Rhianna

Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
On Sun, 19 Sep 1999 22:16:37 -0500, Dan Pressnell
<dpre...@ns.vvm.com> wrote:

>"Edmond H. Wollmann" wrote:
>>
>> On October 16 the profound is made simple and powerful by the
>> arcturian1 when lr Mercury sextiles Pluto! On December 11-15 the
>> philosopher hits his mark!
>

>What! There is going to be a tidal wave wiping out New York on December

>11? Oh my god, somebody better act on this prediction.

Look out! That probably means
Rockaway Beach in Queens!

>I'll be watching to see if this comes true.
>

>Dan

~Cheers~
Rhianna
http://www.pipeline.com/~rhianna/index.htm
Zodiac, groovy fortunetelling, mystical fun stuff
alt.astrology Cahooter #29

Wally Anglesea™

Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 02:07:29 GMT, Edmond H. Wollmann
<E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:

> On October 16 the profound is made simple and powerful by the
>arcturian1 when lr Mercury sextiles Pluto! On December 11-15 the
>philosopher hits his mark!

>On January 24 2000 when the Prg SR Moon sextiles SR Uranus in 1, the
>spiritual astrologer rises, demonstrates application, and stuns the
>crowd!
>Now, transformation is not the product of mediocrity, and insight
>doesn't come from dogmatism. Revelatory leaps are made by agility,
>knowledge, inspiration and trust!

<SNIP>

Could you be more specific. I mean it Ed, make a specific prediction,
you have stuck your head out this far, so shoot for the moon.

The dates are not that far out, so you can be tested quickly.

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~wanglese/pebble.htm

Fight spam:
http://www.caube.org.au/

Help find ET:
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."

Beep

Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 02:07:29 GMT, Edmond H. Wollmann
<E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:

> On October 16 the profound is made simple and powerful by the
>arcturian1 when lr Mercury sextiles Pluto!

Cool, Ed!

So glad you are celebrating my birthday!

Thanx! ;)

Pam
sun conjunct Spica
and pretty damn close to Arcturus

new email address:
beep at west dot net
Rheumatic Disease Web Site
http://www.silcom.com/~sblc

Dan Pressnell

Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
"Wally Anglesea™" wrote:

> >Now, transformation is not the product of mediocrity, and insight
> >doesn't come from dogmatism. Revelatory leaps are made by agility,
> >knowledge, inspiration and trust!
> <SNIP>
>
> Could you be more specific. I mean it Ed, make a specific prediction,
> you have stuck your head out this far, so shoot for the moon.

I sure he means this:

"The US President will slip on a grape and break his arm, and when being
rushed to the hospital, the ambulance hits an FBI agent who was on a
mission to go negotiate a treaty with warlike aliens, and because the
FBI agent doesn't get there, the aliens declare war on us and wipe out
all life on earth."

I'm going to wait and see if this happens. If this is not the
prediction, then I'm sure Wollmann will tell us what the prediction is.

Dan

Edmond H. Wollmann

Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
Wally Anglesea™ wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 02:07:29 GMT, Edmond H. Wollmann
> <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:
>
> > On October 16 the profound is made simple and powerful by the
> >arcturian1 when lr Mercury sextiles Pluto! On December 11-15 the
> >philosopher hits his mark!
> >On January 24 2000 when the Prg SR Moon sextiles SR Uranus in 1, the
> >spiritual astrologer rises, demonstrates application, and stuns the
> >crowd!
> >Now, transformation is not the product of mediocrity, and insight
> >doesn't come from dogmatism. Revelatory leaps are made by agility,
> >knowledge, inspiration and trust!
> <SNIP>
>
> Could you be more specific. I mean it Ed, make a specific prediction,
> you have stuck your head out this far, so shoot for the moon.
>
> The dates are not that far out, so you can be tested quickly.

I have already demonstrated my accuracy. I even PREDICTED that I would
predict accurately about the 15th of September, if you and others were
not so busy abusing and followed along, you would be more aware of that.

http://astroconsulting.com/FAQs/personal.htm

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/

http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/tableof.htm

qtzc...@nospam.texas.net

Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 10:44:55 -0700, "Edmond H. Wollmann"
<arctu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Wally Anglesea™ wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 02:07:29 GMT, Edmond H. Wollmann
>> <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:
>>
>> > On October 16 the profound is made simple and powerful by the
>> >arcturian1 when lr Mercury sextiles Pluto! On December 11-15 the
>> >philosopher hits his mark!
>> >On January 24 2000 when the Prg SR Moon sextiles SR Uranus in 1, the
>> >spiritual astrologer rises, demonstrates application, and stuns the
>> >crowd!
>> >Now, transformation is not the product of mediocrity, and insight
>> >doesn't come from dogmatism. Revelatory leaps are made by agility,
>> >knowledge, inspiration and trust!
>> <SNIP>
>>
>> Could you be more specific. I mean it Ed, make a specific prediction,
>> you have stuck your head out this far, so shoot for the moon.
>>
>> The dates are not that far out, so you can be tested quickly.
>
>I have already demonstrated my accuracy. I even PREDICTED that I would
>predict

You predicted that you would predict?

Geez, such nonsense...

Edmond H. Wollmann

Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
qtzc...@nospam.texas.net wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 10:44:55 -0700, "Edmond H. Wollmann"
> <arctu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >Wally Anglesea™ wrote:

> >> <SNIP>
> >>
> >> Could you be more specific. I mean it Ed, make a specific prediction,
> >> you have stuck your head out this far, so shoot for the moon.
> >>
> >> The dates are not that far out, so you can be tested quickly.
> >
> >I have already demonstrated my accuracy. I even PREDICTED that I would
> >predict
>
> You predicted that you would predict?

accurately, yes, what part of that escapes you, abuser?

> Geez, such nonsense...

I see, when was your last prediction let alone accurate one?

You are so busy trying to spin me, that you waste your whole life.

"He who has so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by
changing anything but his own disposition, will waste his life in
fruitless efforts and multiply the griefs which he proposes to remove."
Webster

anonym™

Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
Edmond H. Wollmann, convicted in San Diego on 6/28/98 of a misdemeanor
(California Penal Code 555- Unlawful Entry), fined, and placed on
probation, July 1999 Winner of the Victor von Frankenstein Wierd
Science, Bobo, Looney Maroon, (SIX time Looney Maroon Winner!), Tar &
Feathers, and Bolo Bullis Foam Duck Awards, P.M.A.F.A.(Prediction
Mangler of Augusts' Financial Attributes) and 1998 Usenet Kook of the

Year wrote:

> Wally Anglesea™ wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 02:07:29 GMT, Edmond H. Wollmann
> > <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:
> >
> > > On October 16 the profound is made simple and powerful by the
> > >arcturian1 when lr Mercury sextiles Pluto! On December 11-15 the
> > >philosopher hits his mark!
> > >On January 24 2000 when the Prg SR Moon sextiles SR Uranus in 1, the
> > >spiritual astrologer rises, demonstrates application, and stuns the
> > >crowd!
> > >Now, transformation is not the product of mediocrity, and insight
> > >doesn't come from dogmatism. Revelatory leaps are made by agility,
> > >knowledge, inspiration and trust!
> > <SNIP>
> >
> > Could you be more specific. I mean it Ed, make a specific prediction,
> > you have stuck your head out this far, so shoot for the moon.
> >
> > The dates are not that far out, so you can be tested quickly.
>
> I have already demonstrated my accuracy.

No you haven't, you've demonstrated your bumbling INNACURACY.

Did you predict I would pay you in August?

Yes, you did.

Did I?

No.
Your prediction FAILED.

Did you specify that people would be shot in a church in Texas?

No.

> I even PREDICTED that I would

> predict accurately about the 15th of September,

No you didn't, you lying asshole, and you didn't predict ANYTHING
accurate about 9/15.

> if you and others were
> not so busy abusing and followed along,

So now you're saying we don't follow you along?

wildearth

Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
anonym™ wrote in message <37E5B9C7...@pacbell.net>...
>Dan Pressnell wrote:

>> "Edmond H. Wollmann" wrote:
>> >
>> > On October 16 the profound is made simple and powerful by the
>> > arcturian1 when lr Mercury sextiles Pluto! On December 11-15 the
>> > philosopher hits his mark!
>>
>> What! There is going to be a tidal wave wiping out New York on December
>> 11?
>
>Well, you forgot to include the fact that a busload of retarded
>schoolchildren will be taken hostage by PETA activists in Billings,
>Montana on October 16th!

Are they wearing fur?

>>Oh my god, somebody better act on this prediction.
>

>And the retardo thing, too!

Ahem...learning disabled. ;-)

>> I'll be watching to see if this comes true.

Damn, you've left me hanging in anticipation.

>Let's all huddle together for safety!

Hey, that would make a "group" hug.

anonym™

Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
Year wrote:

> qtzc...@nospam.texas.net wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 10:44:55 -0700, "Edmond H. Wollmann"
> > <arctu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > >I have already demonstrated my accuracy. I even PREDICTED that I would
> > >predict
> >

> > You predicted that you would predict?
>
> accurately, yes, what part of that escapes you, abuser?

Maybe the part of it that was accurate.

> > Geez, such nonsense...
>
> I see, when was your last prediction let alone accurate one?

She predicted you would show up again, posting like an asshole, and BINGO!

Here you are!

> You are so busy trying to spin me, that you waste your whole life.

Your ego is so overblown you think her life revolves around you.

Why have you never answered the question of when your probation ends?

"He who has so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by

sending a lot of spurious, powerless complaints about some stupid Usenet
newsgroup he created and wants to Netcop, will waste his life in

fruitless
efforts and multiply the griefs which he proposes to remove."

Noah "NetSurfer" Webster

Dan Pressnell

Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
anonym™ wrote:

> > > The dates are not that far out, so you can be tested quickly.
> >
> > I have already demonstrated my accuracy.

Wait a minute! I'm confused.

First Wollmann says he made an accurate prediction. Then later he says
astrology can't be accurate, and now he's saying he made an accurate
prediction again.

What's going on here?

Dan

Rhianna

Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99

Dan, do you remember a singing group in the early
1970s called the Hues Corporation? They had a
one hit wonder called "Rock the Boat"
it was my favorite song back in the early 1970s *smile*
The refrain went something like this:
"Rock the boat
Don't rock the boat, Baby,
Rock the boat
Don't tip the boat over...."

anonym™

Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
Dan Pressnell wrote:

> > > I have already demonstrated my accuracy.
>
> Wait a minute! I'm confused.
>
> First Wollmann says he made an accurate prediction. Then later he says
> astrology can't be accurate, and now he's saying he made an accurate
> prediction again.
>
> What's going on here?

I don't know of a gentle way to break this to you Dan., so I'm just
going to say it:

Ed will say whatever the other person wants to hear if he thinks there's
money in it for him.

It doesn't leave much room for him to be honest or consistent but that's
the way the kook Ed crumbles.

Ken Anglesea

Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
<arctu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Wally Anglesea™ wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 02:07:29 GMT, Edmond H. Wollmann
>> <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:
>>
>> > On October 16 the profound is made simple and powerful by the
>> >arcturian1 when lr Mercury sextiles Pluto! On December 11-15 the
>> >philosopher hits his mark!
>> >On January 24 2000 when the Prg SR Moon sextiles SR Uranus in 1, the
>> >spiritual astrologer rises, demonstrates application, and stuns the
>> >crowd!
>> >Now, transformation is not the product of mediocrity, and insight
>> >doesn't come from dogmatism. Revelatory leaps are made by agility,
>> >knowledge, inspiration and trust!
>> <SNIP>
>>
>> Could you be more specific. I mean it Ed, make a specific prediction,
>> you have stuck your head out this far, so shoot for the moon.
>>

>> The dates are not that far out, so you can be tested quickly.
>

>I have already demonstrated my accuracy. I even PREDICTED that I would

>predict accurately about the 15th of September, if you and others were

>not so busy abusing and followed along, you would be more aware of that.

Astrokenology predicts that on the 22nd of September (OZ) ,that the
Second test against Sri Lanka and Australia will commence.

Se my prediction come true.

>http://astroconsulting.com/FAQs/personal.htm
>--
>Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
>© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
>Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
>Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/
>http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/tableof.htm

D.R.Ken Anglesea™.Astrocricketologist.
Agnostic Astrologer Call 2995603 .SAN. 92-01766-048.
Neumekenologist™ S.N.I.P. W.W.A.S.#5
http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
http://lart.com/ed/

Ken Anglesea

Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 18:11:48 GMT, qtzc...@nospam.texas.net wrote:

>On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 10:44:55 -0700, "Edmond H. Wollmann"
><arctu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Wally Anglesea™ wrote:

>>> <SNIP>
>>>
>>> Could you be more specific. I mean it Ed, make a specific prediction,
>>> you have stuck your head out this far, so shoot for the moon.
>>>
>>> The dates are not that far out, so you can be tested quickly.
>>
>>I have already demonstrated my accuracy. I even PREDICTED that I would
>>predict
>

>You predicted that you would predict?
>

>Geez, such nonsense...

Well ,I predict that he will predict a prediction to my prediction.

>>accurately about the 15th of September, if you and others were
>>not so busy abusing and followed along, you would be more aware of that.

Dan Pressnell

Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
anonym™ wrote:

> > First Wollmann says he made an accurate prediction. Then later he says
> > astrology can't be accurate, and now he's saying he made an accurate
> > prediction again.
> >
> > What's going on here?
>
> I don't know of a gentle way to break this to you Dan., so I'm just
> going to say it:
>
> Ed will say whatever the other person wants to hear if he thinks there's
> money in it for him.

You're kidding, right? I mean, is this type of stuff permitted by
astrologers and psychics?

Dan

anonym™

Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99

Better sit down for a shocker, Dan.

Ed *isn't* an astrologer.

I hope I'm not shattering too many paradigms for you today!

Wally Anglesea™

Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
<arctu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Wally Anglesea? wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 02:07:29 GMT, Edmond H. Wollmann
>> <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:
>>
>> > On October 16 the profound is made simple and powerful by the
>> >arcturian1 when lr Mercury sextiles Pluto! On December 11-15 the
>> >philosopher hits his mark!
>> >On January 24 2000 when the Prg SR Moon sextiles SR Uranus in 1, the
>> >spiritual astrologer rises, demonstrates application, and stuns the
>> >crowd!
>> >Now, transformation is not the product of mediocrity, and insight
>> >doesn't come from dogmatism. Revelatory leaps are made by agility,
>> >knowledge, inspiration and trust!
>> <SNIP>
>>
>> Could you be more specific. I mean it Ed, make a specific prediction,
>> you have stuck your head out this far, so shoot for the moon.
>>
>> The dates are not that far out, so you can be tested quickly.
>
>I have already demonstrated my accuracy. I even PREDICTED that I would

>predict accurately about the 15th of September, if you and others were

>not so busy abusing and followed along, you would be more aware of that.

You're a freaking ghoul Ed. People get shot around the world ALL THE
TIME.

Thousands were butchered in East Timor. East Timor was a mess BEFORE
15th Sept.

Over the weekend a guy went berserk in an army barracks in South
Africa. Killed 7. Bet that never made CNN.

qtzc...@nospam.texas.net

Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 22:06:53 GMT, rhi...@pipeline.com (Rhianna )
wrote:

>On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 15:03:40 -0500, Dan Pressnell
><dpre...@ns.vvm.com> wrote:

>>Wait a minute! I'm confused.
>>

>>First Wollmann says he made an accurate prediction. Then later he says
>>astrology can't be accurate, and now he's saying he made an accurate
>>prediction again.
>>
>>What's going on here?
>>

>>Dan
>
> Dan, do you remember a singing group in the early
>1970s called the Hues Corporation? They had a
>one hit wonder called "Rock the Boat"
>it was my favorite song back in the early 1970s *smile*
>The refrain went something like this:
>"Rock the boat
>Don't rock the boat, Baby,
>Rock the boat
>Don't tip the boat over...."

heh - we have a new "hits of the 70's and the 80's" here in SA -
that's one song I've heard alot of recently!

Julie, GROOVIN'!

qtzc...@nospam.texas.net

Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 11:13:17 -0700, "Edmond H. Wollmann"
<arctu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>qtzc...@nospam.texas.net wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 10:44:55 -0700, "Edmond H. Wollmann"
>> <arctu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> >I have already demonstrated my accuracy. I even PREDICTED that I would
>> >predict
>>

>> You predicted that you would predict?
>

>accurately, yes, what part of that escapes you, abuser?

Well, duh!

You are claiming a hit for predicting that you predicted accurately?

Have you ever predicted that you would predict *IN*accurately?

Do you get it, yet? no?

Why am I not surprised...

>> Geez, such nonsense...
>
>I see, when was your last prediction let alone accurate one?

I predict that you will go postal on this newsgroup before the month
is out.

>You are so busy trying to spin me, that you waste your whole life.

Naaah - this is just like swatting at a fly... nasty little buggers!

>"He who has so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by

>changing anything but his own disposition, will waste his life in

>fruitless efforts and multiply the griefs which he proposes to remove."

>Webster

Yeah, kinda like you and a.a.metapsych...

>> >accurately about the 15th of September, if you and others were
>> >not so busy abusing and followed along, you would be more aware of that.

Rhianna

Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
On Tue, 21 Sep 1999 01:24:44 GMT, qtzc...@nospam.texas.net wrote:

>On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 22:06:53 GMT, rhi...@pipeline.com (Rhianna )

>wrote:
>

>>On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 15:03:40 -0500, Dan Pressnell
>><dpre...@ns.vvm.com> wrote:

>>>Wait a minute! I'm confused.
>>>
>>>First Wollmann says he made an accurate prediction. Then later he says
>>>astrology can't be accurate, and now he's saying he made an accurate
>>>prediction again.
>>>
>>>What's going on here?
>>>
>>>Dan
>>
>> Dan, do you remember a singing group in the early
>>1970s called the Hues Corporation? They had a
>>one hit wonder called "Rock the Boat"
>>it was my favorite song back in the early 1970s *smile*
>>The refrain went something like this:
>>"Rock the boat
>>Don't rock the boat, Baby,
>>Rock the boat
>>Don't tip the boat over...."
>
>heh - we have a new "hits of the 70's and the 80's" here in SA -
>that's one song I've heard alot of recently!
>
>Julie, GROOVIN'!

Get Down, Julie! I love pop hits from
the 1970s and 1980s.

What do you think of my theory?
I have a theory that the music a person [in his or her own
heart] will be most nostalgic for is the music that person
heard most at the age of 15 years. The person will be nostalgic
for the music that either was popular at the time or for some
reason the person was in a circumstance in which a certain
type of music was played often *and* in a favorable environment.
Anyone care to comment?

el...@no.spam

Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
In article <37E6B95E...@pacbell.net>,
anonym <ano...@pacbell.net> wrote:

>I don't know of a gentle way to break this to you Dan., so I'm just
>going to say it:
>
>Ed will say whatever the other person wants to hear if he thinks there's
>money in it for him.

If there's no money, he'll say it just to inflate his own ego.

Rhianna

Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99

Rick, if there is no money, will Ed say what the other person
wants to hear to inflate the other person's ego or to inflate Ed's
ego? If there is no money and Ed is mainly concerned with his own
ego, wouldn't Ed then just say what he feels like saying in a pompous
manner?

Beep

Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
On Tue, 21 Sep 1999 01:58:13 GMT, be...@dontsendhere.com (Beep) wrote:

>On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 11:13:17 -0700, "Edmond H. Wollmann"
><arctu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>qtzc...@nospam.texas.net wrote:

>>> You predicted that you would predict?
>>
>>accurately, yes, what part of that escapes you, abuser?
>>

>>> Geez, such nonsense...
>>
>>I see, when was your last prediction let alone accurate one?
>>

>>You are so busy trying to spin me, that you waste your whole life.
>>

>>"He who has so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by
>>changing anything but his own disposition, will waste his life in
>>fruitless efforts and multiply the griefs which he proposes to remove."
>>Webster
>

>also born on October 16th!
>
>Ed you are practically building a SHRINE to my birthday ;)
>
>Pam

P.S. I may have all my Websters mixed up though ;) I can't remember
which one was the 16 baby!

Just know I am ;)
Pammie

new email address: beep at west dot net

Rheumatic Disease info: http://www.silcom.com/~sblc
Before you flame: I don't see every post in a
timely manner from this account! TIA for your patience.

Beep

Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99

Pam

new email address: beep at west dot net

el...@no.spam

Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
In article <37e6e434...@news.pipeline.com>,
Rhianna <rhi...@pipeline.com> wrote:

> Rick, if there is no money, will Ed say what the other person
>wants to hear to inflate the other person's ego or to inflate Ed's
>ego?

Ed's ego of course.

> If there is no money and Ed is mainly concerned with his own
>ego, wouldn't Ed then just say what he feels like saying in a pompous
>manner?

Yeah, he would.

--
"I am the most powerful intellectual giant to ever grace usenet."
-Edmond Wollmann, a$trologer, liar, spammer, hypocrite, censor, Jan. '98 KoTM,

http://www2.shore.net/~a/wollmann/faves.html

Jim Phillips

Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
On Tue, 21 Sep 1999, Rhianna wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Sep 1999 01:24:44 GMT, qtzc...@nospam.texas.net wrote:
>
> >On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 22:06:53 GMT, rhi...@pipeline.com (Rhianna )

> >wrote:

Broaden it to include more than just 1 year (maybe all of their
teens), and you've got something there.

--
Jim Phillips, jphi...@bcpl.net
Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man,

Rhianna

Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
On Tue, 21 Sep 1999 14:54:36 -0400, Jim Phillips <jphi...@bcpl.net>
wrote:

>On Tue, 21 Sep 1999, Rhianna wrote:
>

>> =09What do you think of my theory? =20

>> I have a theory that the music a person [in his or her own

>> heart] will be most nostalgic for is the music that person=20

>> heard most at the age of 15 years. The person will be nostalgic
>> for the music that either was popular at the time or for some
>> reason the person was in a circumstance in which a certain

>> type of music was played often *and* in a favorable environment.=20
>> Anyone care to comment?
>
>=09Broaden it to include more than just 1 year (maybe all of their

>teens), and you've got something there.

Thank you for your feedback, Jim :)

>Jim Phillips, jphi...@bcpl.net

Edmond H. Wollmann

Sep 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/22/99
I will continue complaints forever or until you remove these abusers,
which ever comes first.
Metapsych replaced by NANAU
Your client continues to post in violation of the
alt.astrology.metapsych charter for years now. Please take action.
Thanks

http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/charter.htm
http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/propagan.htm
http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/letters.htm
http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/abusive_isps_list.htm
http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/charter.htm
http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/jack_bailey.htm

Franklin Telecom Corp (FTEL2-DOM)
733 Lakefield Road
3/24/99 Westlake Village, CA 91361
US

Domain Name: FTEL.NET

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
Franklin interNet, Hostmaster (HF182)
hostm...@FTEL.NET
1-805-373-8688
Billing Contact:
Oliver, Dianne (DO344) dia...@FTEL.NET
805/373-8688

Complaint info for Richard Ellis;
ISP
FNet Corp.
733 Lakefield Road
Westlake Village, CA 91361
805-373-8688
sa...@fnet.net ab...@fnet.net, ab...@ftl.net

Internic ID
Ellis, Richard E (RE103) el...@FTEL.NET n/a
(FAX) n/a
Huntington, Beach, Ca. 92646-3309
From:
el...@no.spam ()
Newsgroups:
alt.astrology, alt.astrology.metapsych, alt.paranormal
Re: Edmoron of the Cave People
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 03:27:14 GMT
alt.paranormal:138552

el...@no.spam

Sep 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/22/99
In article <37E910...@netscape.net>,

Edmond H. Wollmann <arctu...@netscape.net> wrote:

>I will continue complaints forever or until you remove these abusers,
>which ever comes first.

Translation: I lost another argument and I'll continue to whine about it.

Patrick L. Humphrey

Sep 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/22/99
"Edmond H. Wollmann" <arctu...@netscape.net> writes:

>I will continue complaints forever or until you remove these abusers,
>which ever comes first.

...or until yet another ISP gets tired of your act and dropkicks you.

>Metapsych replaced by NANAU

Your attempt to direct followups to alt.dev.null fails as usual, again...and
what in the bloody hell is fedreg.legal? Now you're posting to imaginary
newsgroups? Spooky, man, SPOOKY!

>Your client continues to post in violation of the
>alt.astrology.metapsych charter for years now. Please take action.

Well, maybe if a.a.m was something more than your newsgroup you use to attempt
to harass other users because they dared to dispute your crack-induced
hallucinations, maybe some clueless ISP somewhere would give a damn. However,
it isn't, they don't, and you're still nothing more than an abusive spamming
kook, Edmo.

--PLH, which means all is as it should be

twi...@worldnet.att.net

Sep 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/23/99
"Edmond H. Wollmann" <arctu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Wally Anglesea™ wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 02:07:29 GMT, Edmond H. Wollmann
>> <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:
>>
>> > On October 16 the profound is made simple and powerful by the
>> >arcturian1 when lr Mercury sextiles Pluto! On December 11-15 the
>> >philosopher hits his mark!
>> >On January 24 2000 when the Prg SR Moon sextiles SR Uranus in 1, the
>> >spiritual astrologer rises, demonstrates application, and stuns the
>> >crowd!
>> >Now, transformation is not the product of mediocrity, and insight
>> >doesn't come from dogmatism. Revelatory leaps are made by agility,
>> >knowledge, inspiration and trust!
>> <SNIP>
>>
>> Could you be more specific. I mean it Ed, make a specific prediction,
>> you have stuck your head out this far, so shoot for the moon.
>>

>> The dates are not that far out, so you can be tested quickly.
>
>I have already demonstrated my accuracy.

Yep. You, Kettler, and Turi have all demonstrated your
accuracy.

Well, lack of accuracy.

<snipo>

Necessity is the mother of taxation

Patrick Pringle

anonym™

Sep 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/23/99
Year wrote:

> I will continue complaints forever or until you remove these abusers,
> which ever comes first.

Bullshit.

> Metapsych replaced by NANAU

> Your client continues to post in violation of the
> alt.astrology.metapsych charter for years now. Please take action.

They did. They laughed at your stupid ass.

> Thanks
>
> http://www.astrocons...

What's Rick Ellis' address doing there?

You sure are a slow learner, aintcha?

Edmond H. Wollmann
4158 Decoro St. # 51
San Diego, CA 92122
(619) 453-2342

Edmond Wollmann

Oct 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/16/99
to sha...@mindspring.com
In article <37E672...@yahoo.com>,

arctu...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Wally Anglesea™ wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 02:07:29 GMT, Edmond H. Wollmann
> > <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:
> >
> > > On October 16 the profound is made simple and powerful by the
> > >arcturian1 when lr Mercury sextiles Pluto!

The second phase of the eclipse begins. This quake is the polarized
beginning of the eclipse by reflex action. And now Tropical storm Irene
hits the Carolinas for the 2nd phase. This is NOT all!

Please see http://astroconsulting.com/FAQs/Earth%20Changes/nature.htm

Now a high probability for DESTRUCTURIZING earthquakes will be from now
(10/16/99) until November 24th. The highest focal points will be the
24th (EXTREMELY probable), 27-29th of October, the 2nd, 5th, 11th, 15th
and 24-28th of November. I will post the powerful changes and their
aspects to come soon. These a in preparation for the Millenium
transformation that is now accelarating.

>On December 11-15 the
> > >philosopher hits his mark!
> > >On January 24 2000 when the Prg SR Moon sextiles SR Uranus in 1,
the
> > >spiritual astrologer rises, demonstrates application, and stuns the
> > >crowd!
> > >Now, transformation is not the product of mediocrity, and insight
> > >doesn't come from dogmatism. Revelatory leaps are made by agility,
> > >knowledge, inspiration and trust!

> > Could you be more specific. I mean it Ed, make a specific

prediction,
> > you have stuck your head out this far, so shoot for the moon.

I said that the eclipse of August 11, 1999 would bring
DESTRUCTURIZATION (QQQQUUUUAAAAKKKKEEESSSS and FFFFFLLLLLOOOOODDDDSSSS
are DE-structurizing), transformation and reflect our dis-connectedness
beliefs with nature. What part confuses you? I not only predicted
accurately, but predicted that I would predict accurately. I will
continue to demonstrate through to September of 2000.

> > The dates are not that far out, so you can be tested quickly.

The prediction of proving my work on the 16th was exact by the 7.0
quake in 29 Palms area. Very simple indeed. More will come.

> I have already demonstrated my accuracy. I even PREDICTED that I would

> predict accurately about the 15th of September,(re: the church attack
of that date) if you and others were

> not so busy abusing and followed along, you would be more aware of
that.

I also predicted the conflicts economically (some have not come to
fruition yet), Pakistan and India's accelaration, and the wreckless
vote of the Republican party that endangered national and world
security from petty ego conflicts - re:nuclear proliferation.

> http://astroconsulting.com/FAQs/personal.htm

8/10/99 © 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603, all rights reserved

This eclipse will be felt the most in France, Italy, Bosnia, Turkey,
Pakistan and India.

This Grand Cross eclipse marks the synchronization of the Saturn/Uranus
square and the start of the de-structurization of our commonly accepted
base of resource-fullness (subjective valuations of the "props" of
physicality). The Fixed signs of the Zodiac and the 2nd, 5th, 8th and
11th houses reflect the beliefs we maintain either individually or
collectively ABOUT abundance....

Wait until the second powerful eclipse of this series of February 5
2000, when the Presidency of the United States will undergo profound
changes, and transformation and accelaration truly begins.
I will post articles to demonstrate astrology from now until then.
Soon.

"How many words have I got to say? And how many times will it be this
way? With your arms around the future, and your back up against the
past. You're already falling it's calling you back to face the music,
and the song that is coming through. You're already falling, the one
that its calling is you!!
Make a promise take a vow and trust your feelings, its easy now.
Understand the voice within and feel the change - alright begin, and
ooooohhhhh won't you tell me again? Ohhhhhh can you feel it?" The Moody
Blues, "The Voice"

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

dr. digger

Oct 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/18/99
Edmond Wollmann <woll...@my-deja.com> wrote:

> [...]

Isn't this all contrary to California's public indecency laws?

dr. digger, PMAFA

el...@no.spam

Oct 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/19/99
In article <380ae316...@news.mosquitonet.com>,
dr. digger <no.dam...@the.hq.gov> wrote:

>Isn't this all contrary to California's public indecency laws?

It's not like Wollmann has shown any respect for the law. He still
thinks his misdemeanor trespassing conviction is the same as a minor
traffic ticket.
--
"I have even received letters from confused readers who have purchased
my text and were baffled..."

-Edmond Wollmann, a$trologer, liar, spammer, hypocrite, censor, Jan. '98 KoTM,
convicted criminal, asshole, bully, Kook of the Year 1998

http://lart.com/ed/

Edmond Wollmann

Oct 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/19/99
Dates added, URL corrected.

Please see http://astroconsulting.com/FAQs/nature.htm

Now a high probability for DESTRUCTURIZING earthquakes will be from now
(10/16/99) until November 24th. The highest focal points will be the

23, 24th (EXTREMELY probable), 27-29th of October, the 2nd, 5th, 11th,

> http://astroconsulting.com/FAQs/personal.htm

http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/tableof.htm

jfred

Oct 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/19/99
Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@netscape.net> wrote:

> Dates added, URL corrected.
>
> In article <37E672...@yahoo.com>,
> arctu...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > Wally Anglesea™ wrote:

> The second phase of the eclipse begins.

The eclipse lasted a few minutes, you fruitcake.

> Now a high probability for DESTRUCTURIZING earthquakes will be from now
> (10/16/99) until November 24th.

That's a big freekin' window, Edmo.

> I said that the eclipse of August 11, 1999 would bring
> DESTRUCTURIZATION (QQQQUUUUAAAAKKKKEEESSSS and FFFFFLLLLLOOOOODDDDSSSS
> are DE-structurizing), transformation and reflect our dis-connectedness
> beliefs with nature. What part confuses you?

The PPAARRTT WWHHEERREE YYOOUU SSAAIIDD TTHHAATT AANNOONNYYMM WWOOUULLDD
BBEE PPAAYYIINNGG YYOOUU. He didn't.

<snip!>

--
jfred http:// www.smbtech.com/ed/ "Why am I an asshole?" -Edmo
[Edmo] is the first person ever to use "integrity" to mean "delusional

Phil Harrison

Oct 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/19/99
Edmond Wollmann wrote

>Dates added, URL corrected.
>
>In article <37E672...@yahoo.com>,
> arctu...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> Wally Anglesea™ wrote:

>The second phase of the eclipse begins.

What's the "second phase of the eclipse"? Is that the phase where the moon
doesn't pass in front of the sun?

anonym™

Oct 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/19/99
Year wrote:

> Dates added, URL corrected.

You mean postdictions post-adjusted, and desperate attempts to to snare
rubes intensified.

SNIP!

Lou Minatti™

Oct 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/19/99
Phil Harrison wrote:

> Edmond Wollmann wrote
> >Dates added, URL corrected.

Ed doesn't know. He thinks a constellation is the same thing as a star.
What a fruitcake!

--
WebTV FAQ:
http://www.watchingyou.com/webtv.html

Paul Schlyter

Oct 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/20/99
In article <slrn80poc2.1...@ramtop.demon.co.uk>,

Phil Harrison <phar...@ramtop.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> Edmond Wollmann wrote
>>Dates added, URL corrected.
>>
>>In article <37E672...@yahoo.com>,
>> arctu...@yahoo.com wrote:

>>The second phase of the eclipse begins.
>
>What's the "second phase of the eclipse"? Is that the phase where the moon
>doesn't pass in front of the sun?

It's probably not the second contact of the "eclipse" anyway... :-))))))

Paul Schlyter, Swedish Amateur Astronomer's Society (SAAF)
Grev Turegatan 40, S-114 38 Stockholm, SWEDEN
e-mail: pau...@saaf.se paul.s...@ausys.se pa...@inorbit.com
WWW: http://hotel04.ausys.se/pausch http://welcome.to/pausch

el...@no.spam

Oct 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/20/99
In article <380CA2...@netscape.net>,
Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@netscape.net> wrote:

>I said that the eclipse of August 11, 1999 would bring
>DESTRUCTURIZATION (QQQQUUUUAAAAKKKKEEESSSS and FFFFFLLLLLOOOOODDDDSSSS

So? Those happen all the time and there's no way a six month window could
possible exclude them. You're a fraud, Wollmann. Just like Turi but with
even bigger windows.

How does it serve you to post such an obvious scam?

el...@no.spam

Oct 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/20/99
In article <380D11F7...@pacbell.net>,

anonym <ano...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Edmond H. Wollmann, convicted in San Diego on 6/28/98 of a misdemeanor
>(California Penal Code 555- Unlawful Entry), fined, and placed on
>probation, July 1999 Winner of the Victor von Frankenstein Wierd
>Science, Bobo, Looney Maroon, (SIX time Looney Maroon Winner!), Tar &
>Feathers, and Bolo Bullis Foam Duck Awards, P.M.A.F.A.(Prediction
>Mangler of Augusts' Financial Attributes) and 1998 Usenet Kook of the
>Year wrote:
>
>> Dates added, URL corrected.
>>

>You mean postdictions post-adjusted, and desperate attempts to to snare
>rubes intensified.

At least he admitted it this time. A sign of progress?

el...@no.spam

Oct 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/20/99
In article <380D15...@yahoo.com>,
Lou Minatti <loumi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Ed doesn't know. He thinks a constellation is the same thing as a star.

He also thinks planets are circles.

>What a fruitcake!

Indeed!

2b...@burned.siz

Oct 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/20/99
On Wed, 20 Oct 1999 03:12:25 GMT, el...@no.spam () wrote:

>In article <380D15...@yahoo.com>,
>Lou Minatti <loumi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Ed doesn't know. He thinks a constellation is the same thing as a star.
>
>He also thinks planets are circles.

He also thinks Fruit-of-the-Looms are hats.

Widdershins

Oct 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/20/99

I predict that during the period of August through November of
the year 2000 there will be more flooding of the Eastern states,
possibly some in the Gulf states, the islands in the Caribbean,
and highly likely in Meso-America, and parts of Mexico.

Do you know how I can do this? Because it happens every
year during the hurricane season.

Eddieeeeeee, you're a fucking fraud!

Widdershins

"HOW DOES IT SERVE YOU TO TELL YOU OF YOUR OUT OF INTEGRITY YOU????" --Just one more Eddieeeeeee Kookfart (tm)

Beep

Oct 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/21/99
On Sat, 16 Oct 1999 23:13:01 GMT, Edmond Wollmann
<woll...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>In article <37E672...@yahoo.com>,
> arctu...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> Wally Anglesea™ wrote:

>The second phase of the eclipse begins. This quake is the polarized
>beginning of the eclipse by reflex action. And now Tropical storm Irene
>hits the Carolinas for the 2nd phase. This is NOT all!

No?

This is one heck of an eclipse!

Will our grandchildren still be feeling its effects?

Wowie!!!

Eddie,

Thank you for reappearing in this group on my birthday. So *sweet*!!!

Insincere social kisses all around!

AND hugs,
Pammie

Edmond Wollmann

Oct 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/22/99
Beep wrote:

> On Sat, 16 Oct 1999 23:13:01 GMT, Edmond Wollmann
> <woll...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <37E672...@yahoo.com>,
> > arctu...@yahoo.com wrote:

> >The second phase of the eclipse begins. This quake is the polarized
> >beginning of the eclipse by reflex action. And now Tropical storm Irene
> >hits the Carolinas for the 2nd phase. This is NOT all!
>
> No?
>
> This is one heck of an eclipse!
>
> Will our grandchildren still be feeling its effects?

Astrology reflects, it doesn't affect. Still arrogantly worried about
how you look rather than true learning I see. Mars in Leo opposed
Saturn, when will you integrate this defensive aspect?

> Wowie!!!

If you wanted to learn astrology, you would have learned that I am the
best by now--and that eclipses reflect 6 month periods.

It would behoove you to study more and defend less.

"THERE IS A FROZEN SEA WITHIN US. Philosophy is an axe.
Everything you believe is questionable. How deeply have you questioned
it? The uncritical acceptance of beliefs handed down to you by parents,
teachers, politicians, and religious leaders is dangerous. Many of these
beliefs are simply false. Some of them are lies, designed to control
you. Even when what has been handed down is true, it is not your truth.
To merely accept anything without questioning it is to be somebody
else's puppet, a second-hand person.
Beliefs can be handed down. Knowledge can perhaps be handed down. Wisdom
can never be handed down. The goal of philosophy is wisdom. Trying to
hand down philosophy is unphilosophical.
Wisdom requires questioning what is questionable. Since everything is
question-able, wisdom requires questioning everything. That is what
philosophy is: the art of questioning everything." "The Experience of
Philosophy", 2nd edition, Kolak & Martin, 1993

Edmond Wollmann

Oct 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/22/99
jfred wrote:

> Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@netscape.net> wrote:
>
> > Dates added, URL corrected.
> >
> > In article <37E672...@yahoo.com>,
> > arctu...@yahoo.com wrote:

> > The second phase of the eclipse begins.
>
> The eclipse lasted a few minutes, you fruitcake.

You obviously do not understand astrology.
I am afraid you are simply uninformed and not really cognizant of the
wonderful and insightful tool astrology can be in understanding the
psyche, when learned properly and studied in depth like any other
subject worthy of intelligent investigation. This may take as much as
8-10 years like other complex paradigms. It is not a belief system or
religion and can be learned by anyone with patience and diligence. It is
operationally obvious once this hurdle is overcome. Since you have no
skill in this complex craft, analyzing it is impossible for you. You
would only be exercising fallacious thinking processes and bias.

If it is possible to visit a local library or bookstore please avail
yourself of some up to date and in depth psychological/astrological
texts. These will allow you to see by true skeptical investigation and
objective analysis the validity of astrology and its co-functioning with
psychology and many other helpful paradigms. If you would like
recommendations to start your interesting and exciting study, I would be
glad to reference some texts for you.

Until then please try to refrain from childish remarks that only allow
yourself to be identified as unintelligent and less than objectively
questioning in the search for truth, and perhaps too quick to make
judgments from prejudice or ignorance. This is not an insult simply an
observation of your behavior. This is simply my best effort to explain
-not to incite. Please have respect for the diverse opinions people
hold, understanding the subject will allow you to dispel this prejudice.

If you have any serious and thoughtful questions based on a real
understanding of either psychology, astrology or metaphysics I would be
more than happy to answer what I can, or assist you in your
understanding in that quest.
Thank you for your maturity in this matter,
Sincerely,
Edmond Wollmann

Edmond Wollmann

Oct 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/22/99
Beep wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Oct 1999 21:50:11 -0700, Edmond Wollmann
> <arctu...@netscape.net> wrote:
>
> >Beep wrote:

> >> No?
> >>
> >> This is one heck of an eclipse!
> >>
> >> Will our grandchildren still be feeling its effects?
> >
> >Astrology reflects, it doesn't affect.
>
> Will this eclipse still be reflecting its reflections to our
> grandchildren?
>
> Pedantic thing, aren't you?

> >Still arrogantly worried about
> >how you look rather than true learning I see.
>
> Still arrogantly deciding for yourself what is in my head I see.

> >Mars in Leo opposed
> >Saturn, when will you integrate this defensive aspect?
>
> Well, if I let Saturn run loose I wouldn't respond to you at
> all...Mars alone would blow up in your face.
>
> Looks pretty integrated, I would say. Thanx for concern!

> >> Wowie!!!
> >
> >If you wanted to learn astrology, you would have learned that I am the
> >best by now--and that eclipses reflect 6 month periods.
>
> I didn't know 6 months was "the rule".
>
> You are "the best", eh?
>
> Kids: do not try this at home. Not all Leo risings have an ego like
> his! ;)

> >It would behoove you to study more and defend less.
>
> It would behoove you to communicate with people instead of at them.

When people start replying I will respond in kind. I knew it was
pointless to answer anything you write.

Beep

Oct 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/23/99

Hugs!

Beep

Oct 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/23/99
On Fri, 22 Oct 1999 22:37:36 -0700, Edmond Wollmann
<arctu...@netscape.net> wrote:

>When people start replying I will respond in kind. I knew it was
>pointless to answer anything you write.

I took out alt.dev.null for those who might wish to make a
non-pointless reply.

Pam
get the point?

Dan Pressnell

Oct 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/23/99
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> I am afraid you are simply uninformed and not really cognizant of the
> wonderful and insightful tool astrology can be in understanding the
> psyche, when learned properly and studied in depth like any other
> subject worthy of intelligent investigation.

I have investigated your posts on "astrology" and you are right. It's
helped me understand that you are a kook.

Dan

Edmond H. Wollmann

Oct 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/23/99
Beep wrote:

> On Sat, 16 Oct 1999 23:13:01 GMT, Edmond Wollmann
> <woll...@my-deja.com> wrote:

> >In article <37E672...@yahoo.com>,
> > arctu...@yahoo.com wrote:

Thats why I posted, to reiterate my accurate projection.

> >The second phase of the eclipse begins. This quake is the polarized
> >beginning of the eclipse by reflex action. And now Tropical storm Irene
> >hits the Carolinas for the 2nd phase. This is NOT all!

> No?

> This is one heck of an eclipse!

> Will our grandchildren still be feeling its effects?

No, only lasts for 6 months. However I must clarify that one that is by
progression (like the one that occurred in my chart in 93 @ 29 Gemini,
critical degree in 11--social interaction, love recieved and
communications) can last for YEARS. The eclipse by secondary progression
in my chart was the longest recorded one in history (Square SB's
Uranus). So, although many of you think I could not see this hostility
towards me for reorienting the astrological community properly for the
next millenium--I did.
It will be completely reversed and begin positive unfolding when my
progressed Mercury turns direct in the same house (next year) and move
towards final inspirational and spiritual trine to natal Neptune in 3.

> Wowie!!!

> Eddie,

> Thank you for reappearing in this group on my birthday. So *sweet*!!!

I posted because my prediction date had come to fruition.

"Gazing past the planets, looking for total view. I've been lying here
for hours-you've gotta make the journey out and in, out and in, out and
in.

Wonders of a lifetime, right there before your eyes. Searching with this
life of ours, you've gotta make the journey out and in, out and in, out
and in.

And if you think its a joke, well thats alright do what you want to do,
I've said my piece and I leave it all up to you." The Moody Blues "Out
and In" Hi Cookie!:-)

Tom Kerr

Oct 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/24/99
In article <3811DC...@netscape.net>, arctu...@netscape.net wrote:
>Beep wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 16 Oct 1999 23:13:01 GMT, Edmond Wollmann
>> <woll...@my-deja.com> wrote:

<snip>

>> >The second phase of the eclipse begins. This quake is the polarized
>> >beginning of the eclipse by reflex action. And now Tropical storm Irene
>> >hits the Carolinas for the 2nd phase. This is NOT all!
>
>> No?
>
>> This is one heck of an eclipse!
>
>> Will our grandchildren still be feeling its effects?
>
>No, only lasts for 6 months.

<snip>

I'm sure Ed realizes that there are never less than two Solar eclipses per
year. The 6 month period is simply his way of ensuring he always has a hit, a
la Turdi.

Paul Schlyter

Oct 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/24/99
In article <7uu9m5$2f1a$7...@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>,

I see -- so that's why we ALWAYS have storms and eqathquakes SOMEWHERE
in the world.... <g>

Edmond H. Wollmann

Oct 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/25/99
Tom Kerr wrote:

> In article <3811DC...@netscape.net>, arctu...@netscape.net wrote:
> >Beep wrote:
> >
> >> On Sat, 16 Oct 1999 23:13:01 GMT, Edmond Wollmann
> >> <woll...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> >

> <snip>

> >> No?
> >
> >> This is one heck of an eclipse!
> >
> >> Will our grandchildren still be feeling its effects?
> >
> >No, only lasts for 6 months.
>
> <snip>
>
> I'm sure Ed realizes that there are never less than two Solar eclipses per
> year. The 6 month period is simply his way of ensuring he always has a hit, a
> la Turdi.

Wrong

Edmond H. Wollmann

Oct 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/25/99
Paul Schlyter wrote:

> In article <7uu9m5$2f1a$7...@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>,
> Tom Kerr <t...@prodigy.net> wrote:

> ><snip>

> >>No, only lasts for 6 months.
> >
> ><snip>
> >
> >I'm sure Ed realizes that there are never less than two Solar eclipses per
> >year. The 6 month period is simply his way of ensuring he always has a hit, a
> >la Turdi.
>
> I see -- so that's why we ALWAYS have storms and eqathquakes SOMEWHERE
> in the world.... <g>

If you were a real thinker, reader and searcher, you would have noticed
that unlike Turi, I predict DE-structurization (the EFFECT on human
consciousness), which is NOT always occurring, not storms quakes and
floods, which anyone with a tad of education knows are always occurring
somewhere.

el...@no.spam

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
In article <381145...@netscape.net>,
Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@netscape.net> wrote:

>> > The second phase of the eclipse begins.

>> The eclipse lasted a few minutes, you fruitcake.

>You obviously do not understand astrology.

Jfred obviously does understand the scam you are trying to pull. Why
do you think you can get away with a vague "the eclipse will cause bad
things" prediction? It's worse than the game Turi plays. I consider
it to be fraud and consider your lack of remorse for your past criminal
activity it doesn't surprise me that you'd attempt it.

--
"Because you fucking idiot obsessed stalking abuser, the question she
asked is ANSWERED BY GOING THERE."

el...@no.spam

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
In article <3817fd27...@news.supernews.com>,
Bob Officer <bo...@NOSPAM.vornet.com> wrote:

>Is Edmo talking about himself again, moribund is what you are Edmo,
>stuck in a rut of your own creation.

>>The second phase of the eclipse begins. This quake is the polarized
>>beginning of the eclipse by reflex action. And now Tropical storm Irene
>>hits the Carolinas for the 2nd phase. This is NOT all!

>Great edmo, How do you explain away the years when the flooding in GA,
>the Carolinas and Florida when there wasn't an eclipse? It is said if
>you spend enough time looking for co-incidences, anyone can find them.

I predict that he'll find some excuse to post.

--
"I will have absolutely 0 problem proving defamation."
"I chose financial reorganization, just like Trump."

-Edmond Wollmann, a$trologer, liar, spammer, hypocrite, censor, Jan. '98 KoTM,
convicted criminal, asshole, bully, Kook of the Year 1998

http://www2.shore.net/~a/wollmann/faves.html
http://www.bcpl.lib.md.us/~wnidiffe/bamt/astrolies/edmond01.txt
http://www.bcpl.lib.md.us/~wnidiffe/bamt/astrolies/edmond02.txt
http://www.bcpl.lib.md.us/~wnidiffe/bamt/astrolies/edmond03.txt
http://www.bcpl.lib.md.us/~wnidiffe/bamt/astrolies/edmond04.txt
http://www.bcpl.lib.md.us/~wnidiffe/bamt/astrolies/edmond05.txt
http://www.xs4all.nl/~oracle/ed-w-con.htm
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/astrology
http://www.begin.com/redoak/diagnoses/narcissistic.html

"Mr. Wollman's account at AzNET was cancelled due to multiple,
seemingly endless complaints about his abusive behavior in Usenet."
-- Jack Bailey

el...@no.spam

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
In article <38113E...@netscape.net>,

convicted criminal Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@netscape.net> wrote:

>> Will our grandchildren still be feeling its effects?

>Astrology reflects, it doesn't affect.

Really? Many astrologers don't agree with you.

>If you wanted to learn astrology, you would have learned that I am the
>best by now--

You aren't the "best"; you are only the most pompous and a kook. As an
astrologer you suck--just like everything else in your life.

>and that eclipses reflect 6 month periods.

Bullshit. You're just using a 6 month Turi window so you can claim
to have predicted anything that happens. We caught you at your little
game and now all you can do is post insults and silly boasts. You're
a pathetic little kook, Wollmann, and you're wrong.

When are you going to pay Susan like you said you would?

el...@no.spam

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
In article <381149...@netscape.net>,
Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@netscape.net> wrote:

>> It would behoove you to communicate with people instead of at them.

>When people start replying I will respond in kind.

You just can't handle criticism because it injures your inflated ego. In
the real reality you are just a petty bully with a criminal past that whines
and cries all the time. It's pathetic.

el...@no.spam

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
Tom Kerr <t...@prodigy.net> wrote:

>I'm sure Ed realizes that there are never less than two Solar eclipses per
>year. The 6 month period is simply his way of ensuring he always has a hit, a
>la Turdi.

Exactly!

el...@no.spam

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99
In article <3814AC...@yahoo.com>,

Edmond H. Wollmann <arctu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>I'm sure Ed realizes that there are never less than two Solar eclipses per
>>>year. The 6 month period is simply his way of ensuring he always has a hit, a
>>>la Turdi.

>> I see -- so that's why we ALWAYS have storms and eqathquakes SOMEWHERE
>> in the world.... <g>

>If you were a real thinker, reader and searcher, you would have noticed
>that unlike Turi, I predict DE-structurization

>(the EFFECT on human
>consciousness), which is NOT always occurring, not storms quakes and
>floods,

But you've clamed the quake? Make up your silly mind, moron.

>which anyone with a tad of education knows are always occurring somewhere.

Yes, they do. But you still continue to play your Turi-esque game. Why's
that? I think it's because you are a fake and have nothing of value
to give.

How does it serve you to be such a clown?

el...@no.spam

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99
In article <38149C...@yahoo.com>,

Edmond H. Wollmann <arctu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> I'm sure Ed realizes that there are never less than two Solar eclipses per
>> year. The 6 month period is simply his way of ensuring he always has a hit, a
>> la Turdi.

>Wrong

Prove it, criminal!

Beep

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99
On Wed, 27 Oct 1999 23:20:57 GMT, el...@no.spam () wrote:

>In article <7uu9m5$2f1a$7...@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>,

>Tom Kerr <t...@prodigy.net> wrote:
>
>>I'm sure Ed realizes that there are never less than two Solar eclipses per
>>year. The 6 month period is simply his way of ensuring he always has a hit, a
>>la Turdi.
>

>Exactly!

Well, isn't that efficient of him!

Pam
wow, Ed can divide 12 months by 2

anonym™

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99

Beep wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Oct 1999 23:20:57 GMT, el...@no.spam () wrote:
>
> >In article <7uu9m5$2f1a$7...@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>,
> >Tom Kerr <t...@prodigy.net> wrote:
> >
> >>I'm sure Ed realizes that there are never less than two Solar eclipses per
> >>year. The 6 month period is simply his way of ensuring he always has a hit, a
> >>la Turdi.
> >
> >Exactly!
>
> Well, isn't that efficient of him!
>
> Pam
> wow, Ed can divide 12 months by 2

He can also multiply; he's turning a four year degree into a twelve-year one.

--
"Why am I an asshole?" -Ed Wollmann

http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
http://lart.com/ed/

anonym™

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99

el...@no.spam wrote:

> >Is Edmo talking about himself again, moribund is what you are Edmo,
> >stuck in a rut of your own creation.
>
> >>The second phase of the eclipse begins. This quake is the polarized
> >>beginning of the eclipse by reflex action. And now Tropical storm Irene
> >>hits the Carolinas for the 2nd phase. This is NOT all!
>
> >Great edmo, How do you explain away the years when the flooding in GA,
> >the Carolinas and Florida when there wasn't an eclipse? It is said if
> >you spend enough time looking for co-incidences, anyone can find them.
>
> I predict that he'll find some excuse to post.

I predict you'll be right.

--
http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
http://lart.com/ed/

Edmond Wollmann

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99
to sha...@mindspring.com
astrological discussion arctu...@netscape.net wrote:

> Beep wrote:

> > On Sat, 16 Oct 1999 23:13:01 GMT, Edmond Wollmann
> > <woll...@my-deja.com> wrote:

> Thats why I posted, to reiterate my accurate projection.

> > >The second phase of the eclipse begins. This quake is the polarized

> > >beginning of the eclipse by reflex action. And now Tropical storm
Irene
> > >hits the Carolinas for the 2nd phase. This is NOT all!

> > No?

> > This is one heck of an eclipse!

> > Will our grandchildren still be feeling its effects?

> No, only lasts for 6 months. However, I must clarify that one that is

by
> progression (like the one that occurred in my chart in 93 @ 29 Gemini,
> critical degree in 11--social interaction, love recieved and
> communications) can last for YEARS. The eclipse by secondary
progression
> in my chart was the longest recorded one in history (Square SB's
> Uranus). So, although many of you think I could not see this hostility
> towards me for reorienting the astrological community properly for the
> next millenium--I did.
> It will be completely reversed and begin positive unfolding when my

> progressed Mercury turns direct in the same house (next year or 2)

and move
> towards final inspirational and spiritual trine to natal Neptune in 3.

And, as in the case of Jon Benet Ramsey, she was born on a lunar
eclipse in Leo/Aquarius (love giving, creative extension) square Pluto
in Scorpio (sex, death). When we translate the lunar cycles (months)
into years, her death is at the progressed 6 month period of 6 years
old--the date of her death.
Also, Pluto in Scorpio would be the Leo 4th (the early environment,
mother, nurture). The Sun and Moon always reflect the parental
archetypes as well.
The Suns squares Uranus at her fixed sign degrees around November 5,
1999.
Time for the unconscious reckoning.

"Too many mountains, and not enough stairs to climb, too many churches,
and not enough truth, too many people, and not enough eyes to see, too
many lives to lead and not enough time. Its too late she's gone too
far, she's lost the Sun!" The Guess Who "She's Come Undone"

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

anonym™

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99
Edmond H. Wollmann, convicted in San Diego on 6/28/98 of a misdemeanor
(California Penal Code 555- Unlawful Entry), fined, and placed on
probation, July 1999 Winner of the Looney Maroon, (SIX time Looney
Maroon Winner!) Award, P.M.A.F.A.(Prediction Mangler of Augusts'

Financial Attributes) and 1998 Usenet Kook of the Year wrote:

Shut up, you fucking asshole. She's not abusing anything. If anyone is
an abuser, it's YOU.

You fucking scumbag, why would you throw a small, helpless animal across
the room?

Jeffrey Dahmer was also cruel to animals, Ed. Look how he ended up.

> and sarcasm

Oh, well. Sarcasm. Can't have any of that, can we?

> instead of
> astrological discussion arctu...@netscape.net wrote:...

BWAHAHAHAHH!

You still flaming yourself, asshole?

el...@no.spam

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99
In article <381a8cf0....@news.supernews.com>,
Bob Officer <bo...@NOSPAM.vornet.com> wrote:

><edm...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:
>>astrological discussion arctu...@netscape.net wrote:

>Edmo, you just can't stop with these pointless barbs?

He seems to think they make himself look better. Obviously he doesn't
understand they just serve to let everyone know he's an asshole.

--
"I will be--very simple."

-Edmond Wollmann, a$trologer, liar, spammer, hypocrite, censor, Jan. '98 KoTM,
convicted criminal, asshole, bully, Kook of the Year 1998

http://lart.com/ed/

grandwazoo

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
Bob Officer wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Oct 1999 00:35:13 GMT, in alt.astrology el...@no.spam ()
> wrote:

> >>If you were a real thinker, reader and searcher, you would have noticed
> >>that unlike Turi, I predict DE-structurization
> >
> >>(the EFFECT on human
> >>consciousness), which is NOT always occurring, not storms quakes and
> >>floods,
> >
> >But you've clamed the quake? Make up your silly mind, moron.
> >
> >>which anyone with a tad of education knows are always occurring somewhere.
> >
> >Yes, they do. But you still continue to play your Turi-esque game. Why's
> >that? I think it's because you are a fake and have nothing of value
> >to give.
> >
> >How does it serve you to be such a clown?
>

> How does it show he hasn't demonstrated any change in the normal human
> condition that could be termed "DE-structurization", whatever the fuck
> that means. Is that a made up Edmo word? Destroy? Destruct? Structure?
>
> Is "DE-structurization" even a word?

Shure, it's like 'RE-zease'. A RE-zease gone outa controll, will un-fassens
civilizationisms without heavy psudo-astrolizations, hence DE-structurization..

I think that is close approximation.

Beep

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
On Thu, 28 Oct 1999 10:36:16 -0700, anonym™ <ano...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

>Edmond H. Wollmann, convicted in San Diego on 6/28/98 of a misdemeanor
>(California Penal Code 555- Unlawful Entry), fined, and placed on
>probation, July 1999 Winner of the Looney Maroon, (SIX time Looney
>Maroon Winner!) Award, P.M.A.F.A.(Prediction Mangler of Augusts'

>Financial Attributes) and 1998 Usenet Kook of the Year wrote:

>Shut up, you fucking asshole. She's not abusing anything. If anyone is
>an abuser, it's YOU.
>
>You fucking scumbag, why would you throw a small, helpless animal across
>the room?

He thinks it gets the girls (or, I should say, "femininas").

Bizarre courtship ritual...

but ineffective. He's going to have to do his own laundry for quite
some time...

Pam
he's not my type

Antonio Jimenez

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99

I inform them of the new Web [http]:// www.eternidad2.com that it is about
all
those topics that leave of the daily, in such a serious manner and without
intention
of capturing [adeptos].

Edmond Wollmann

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99
to arctu...@earthlink.net
In article <7ub0pp$urb$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

Edmond Wollmann <woll...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> In article <37E672...@yahoo.com>,
> arctu...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > Wally Anglesea™ wrote:

> The second phase of the eclipse begins. This quake is the polarized

> beginning of the eclipse by reflex action. And now Tropical storm
Irene
> hits the Carolinas for the 2nd phase. This is NOT all!

> Please see http://astroconsulting.com/FAQs/nature.htm

> Now a high probability for DESTRUCTURIZING earthquakes will be from
now
> (10/16/99) until November 24th. The highest focal points will be the
> 24th (EXTREMELY probable), 27-29th of October, the 2nd, 5th, 11th,
15th
> and 24-28th of November. I will post the powerful changes and their
> aspects to come soon. These a in preparation for the Millenium
> transformation that is now accelarating.

Now, because of Mercury's Rx condition, we have two more critical
points which will fall between November 19, 1999, and December 1.
On both of these dates Mercury will be at 18 Scorpio, the opening
square to the eclispe point. Because of the 7.2 in Turkey on the 12th
of November, there is a higher likelihood of the next Earth changes
destructurizing (the effect of the eclipse+Saturn/Uranus square) being
in the western US--especially, the December 1-2nd period.
I chose this eclipse to demonstrate this idea, because of its Grand
Cross configuration in Fixed which lends tremendous developmental
tension to the 6 month effect of the degree point, and demonstrates my
assertion that the fixed signs reflect structure, nature and the
material world. I will explain further when I complete an article on
the Four Gospels and their connection to the Fixed signs, Griffins,
Pegasus.

> >On December 11-15 the
> the

> > > Could you be more specific. I mean it Ed, make a specific
> prediction,
> > > you have stuck your head out this far, so shoot for the moon.

> I said that the eclipse of August 11, 1999 would bring
> DESTRUCTURIZATION (QQQQUUUUAAAAKKKKEEESSSS and FFFFFLLLLLOOOOODDDDSSSS
> are DE-structurizing), transformation and reflect our dis-
connectedness
> beliefs with nature. What part confuses you? I not only predicted
> accurately, but predicted that I would predict accurately. I will
> continue to demonstrate through to September of 2000.

> > > The dates are not that far out, so you can be tested quickly.

Yes, and my assertion that the 18 degrees of fixed signs acting as
triggers of the 18 degree eclipse by the planets passing through them,
was evidenced by EACH SUCCESSIVE destructurization caused by the floods
and quakes that struck at each time this occurred (including
yesterday's 7.2 in Duzce, Turkey -NOT AFTERSHOCK) satisfied your
request. My next probability time is listed above.

> The prediction of proving my work on the 16th was exact by the 7.0
> quake in 29 Palms area. Very simple indeed. More will come.

> > I have already demonstrated my accuracy. I even PREDICTED that I
would
> > predict accurately about the 15th of September,(re: the church
attack
> of that date) if you and others were
> > not so busy abusing and followed along, you would be more aware of
> that.

> I also predicted the conflicts economically (some have not come to
> fruition yet), Pakistan and India's accelaration, and the wreckless
> vote of the Republican party that endangered national and world
> security from petty ego conflicts - re:nuclear proliferation.

> > http://astroconsulting.com/FAQs/personal.htm

> 8/10/99 © 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603, all rights reserved

> This eclipse will be felt the most in France, Italy, Bosnia, Turkey,
> Pakistan and India.

Also evidenced by the missiles in Pakistan on the very same day as the
quake in Turkey.

> This Grand Cross eclipse marks the synchronization of the
Saturn/Uranus
> square and the start of the de-structurization of our commonly
accepted
> base of resource-fullness (subjective valuations of the "props" of
> physicality). The Fixed signs of the Zodiac and the 2nd, 5th, 8th and
> 11th houses reflect the beliefs we maintain either individually or
> collectively ABOUT abundance....

> Wait until the second powerful eclipse of this series of February 5
> 2000, when the Presidency of the United States will undergo profound
> changes, and transformation and accelaration truly begins.
> I will post articles to demonstrate astrology from now until then.
> Soon.

Also, the computer industry, technology in general, space travel, alien
interaction, and cloning.

Thank you once again for allowing me to share what I know to be true
for me. I stated 3 years ago that I came here to be of service.
I have done so.

Integrity...
Merlin returns for Arthur at his birth as promised by Uther for favors;
Uther to Merlin; "To kill and be King is that all?"
Merlin; "perhaps not even that."
Uther; "Merlin you strike me with words hard as steel!"
Merlin; "You betrayed the Duke, you stole his wife, you took his
castle-now no one trusts you! You are not the one!"

Triumph...
Merlin the magician said after victory by King Arthur over evil
throughout the land; "Be silent, be still, that's it. And look upon
this moment. Savor it. Rejoice with great gladness, great gladness.
Remember it always, for you are joined by it, you are one under the
stars! Remember it well then, this night, this great victory. So that
in the years ahead you can say, 'I was there that night, with Arthur
the King!

For it is the doom of men that they forget."

Courage of conviction...
Arthur to Lancelot upon confrontation at the bridge;
"Your arrogance bores me! Draw your sword so that I may humble you and
your arrogant boasts and with one mighty blow of Excalibur send you
into the sea!
Lancelot: Your zeal blinds you to the truth! It is not a wild boast
sir-but a curse, for I have never been defeated in joust or duel and
seek a king worthy of my service as his humble knight." Excalibur

Permeation...
Arthur to Merlin after his death;
"Merlin is that you? Are you a dream now?"
Merlin;
"A dream to some-to others a nightmare!"

No regret...
"You see Arthur, love is like this bread. You never know what it will
be like until you've tasted it, and then of course.......its too late."
Merlin

Keera A. Fox

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99
Edmond Wollmann <edmond_...@my-deja.com> wrote:

What about the earthquake that occurred while the *Sun* was in 18
Scorpio? (Mercury doesn't rule earthquakes. If you knew astrology, you'd
know that.)

But did you *predict* it, Ed? Nope.

Don't feel bad. Predicting these things is difficult. Even for
astrologers.

> > The prediction of proving my work on the 16th was exact by the 7.0
> > quake in 29 Palms area. Very simple indeed. More will come.
>
> > > I have already demonstrated my accuracy. I even PREDICTED that I
> would
> > > predict accurately about the 15th of September,(re: the church
> attack
> > of that date) if you and others were
> > > not so busy abusing and followed along, you would be more aware of
> > that.
>
> > I also predicted the conflicts economically (some have not come to
> > fruition yet), Pakistan and India's accelaration, and the wreckless
> > vote of the Republican party that endangered national and world
> > security from petty ego conflicts - re:nuclear proliferation.
>
> > > http://astroconsulting.com/FAQs/personal.htm
>
> > 8/10/99 © 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603, all rights reserved
>
> > This eclipse will be felt the most in France, Italy, Bosnia, Turkey,
> > Pakistan and India.

It was also *seen* there. Gee, coincidence?

> Also evidenced by the missiles in Pakistan on the very same day as the
> quake in Turkey.

Coincidence.

Show us some *charts*, Ed! You have *never* shown a chart here!

> > This Grand Cross eclipse marks the synchronization of the
> Saturn/Uranus
> > square and the start of the de-structurization of our commonly
> accepted
> > base of resource-fullness (subjective valuations of the "props" of
> > physicality). The Fixed signs of the Zodiac and the 2nd, 5th, 8th and
> > 11th houses reflect the beliefs we maintain either individually or
> > collectively ABOUT abundance....
>
> > Wait until the second powerful eclipse of this series of February 5
> > 2000, when the Presidency of the United States will undergo profound
> > changes, and transformation and accelaration truly begins.
> > I will post articles to demonstrate astrology from now until then.
> > Soon.
>
> Also, the computer industry, technology in general, space travel, alien
> interaction, and cloning.

Cloning? Not *you*, Ed?

Anyway, earthquakes in Taiwan and bombing in Bosnia have hit important
computer chip plants. *Charts*, Ed. Show us the transits, the aspects!
Show us *why* certain regions, certain industries would be more likely
hit than others. Can you do that? Do you know any astrology?

> Thank you once again for allowing me to share what I know to be true
> for me.

"For me." Good disclaimer.

> I stated 3 years ago that I came here to be of service.
> I have done so.

Yes, you did make that statement.

> Integrity...

...followed by a load of Legend of King Arther crap.

<snip>

--
*** Keera in Norway ***
Think Big. Shrink to fit.

Edmond Wollmann

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> > This eclipse will be felt the most in France, Italy, Bosnia, Turkey,
> > Pakistan and India.

There were also floods in France on Saturday, and a volcanic eruption as
well.

"Those who are unspiritual, do not receive the gift of God's spirit, for
they are foolishness to them, and they are unable to understand them
because they are spiritually discerned. Those who are spiritual discern
all things, and they are themselves subject to no one else's scrutiny.
For who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?
1 Corinthians 2:14

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/

http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/tableof.htm

Dan Pressnell

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Edmond Wollmann wrote:
>
> > > This eclipse will be felt the most in France, Italy, Bosnia, Turkey,
> > > Pakistan and India.
>
> There were also floods in France on Saturday, and a volcanic eruption as
> well.

So where are the floods and volcanic eruptions in Italy, Bosnia, Turkey,
Pakistan, and India?

Dan

> "Those who are unspiritual, do not receive the gift of God's spirit, for
> they are foolishness to them, and they are unable to understand them
> because they are spiritually discerned. Those who are spiritual discern
> all things, and they are themselves subject to no one else's scrutiny.
> For who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?
> 1 Corinthians 2:14

"Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the
astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and
save thee from these things that shall come upon thee. Behold, they
shall be as stubble; the fire shall burn them; they shall not deliver
themselves from the power of the flame: there shall not be a coal to
warm at, nor fire to sit before it." -- Isaiah 47:13-14

"At that time, saith the LORD, they shall bring out the bones of the
kings of Judah, and the bones of his princes, and the bones of the
priests, and the bones of the prophets, and the bones of the inhabitants
of Jerusalem, out of their graves: And they shall spread them before
the sun, and the moon, and all the host of heaven, whom they have loved,
and whom they have served, and after whom they have walked, and whom
they have sought, and whom they have worshipped: they shall not be
gathered, nor be buried; they shall be for dung upon the face of the
earth." -- Jeremiah 8:1-2

I think my Bible quote is a heck of a lot better than yours.

Dan

Jim Phillips

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
On Sun, 14 Nov 1999, Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Edmond Wollmann wrote:
>
> > > This eclipse will be felt the most in France, Italy, Bosnia, Turkey,
> > > Pakistan and India.
>

> There were also floods in France on Saturday, and a volcanic eruption as
> well.

Wow, where was the volcanic eruption in France?
And this *is* the eclipse that was in August, correct? If so,
why didn't you warn people about those floods back then, and save some
lives? How does it feel to have so much innocent blood on your hands?

> "Those who are unspiritual, do not receive the gift of God's spirit, for
> they are foolishness to them, and they are unable to understand them
> because they are spiritually discerned. Those who are spiritual discern
> all things, and they are themselves subject to no one else's scrutiny.
> For who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?
> 1 Corinthians 2:14

Messianic complex *again*, Edmo?

"My mind is a scary place." -- The Tick (and Edmo, for that matter)

--
Jim Phillips, jphi...@bcpl.net
"Once again decent citizens will be able to enter this house of

Edmond Wollmann

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99

Yes, that was the trigger for the 7.2 in Turkey on Friday the 12th.

>(Mercury doesn't rule earthquakes. If you knew astrology, you'd
> know that.)

Irrelevant, it doesn't have to.

Yep, and acting blind deaf and dumb to that fact will not change the
fact that I did.

> Don't feel bad. Predicting these things is difficult. Even for
> astrologers.

Not for real astrologers, only for abusers like you, who spend more time
in envious, defensive dis-empowered rage, rather than studying and
exploring the universe with excitement as those of us who do not have
such petty problems.

> > > The prediction of proving my work on the 16th was exact by the 7.0
> > > quake in 29 Palms area. Very simple indeed. More will come.

> > would
> > attack
> > > of that date) if you and others were
> > > that.

> > > I also predicted the conflicts economically (some have not come to
> > > fruition yet), Pakistan and India's accelaration, and the wreckless
> > > vote of the Republican party that endangered national and world
> > > security from petty ego conflicts - re:nuclear proliferation.

> > > 8/10/99 © 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603, all rights reserved

> > > This eclipse will be felt the most in France, Italy, Bosnia, Turkey,
> > > Pakistan and India.

> It was also *seen* there. Gee, coincidence?

Why didn't you predict anything than instead of harassing me? Do you
realize how much of your life you waste in envy and pettiness? How does
this serve you to tell you of your beliefs?

> > Also evidenced by the missiles in Pakistan on the very same day as the
> > quake in Turkey.

> Coincidence.

> Show us some *charts*, Ed! You have *never* shown a chart here!

I do not post binaries in groups, it is not allowed on usenet. The
eclipse was triggered by each fixed sign 18 degree planetary movement
(except the moon), the eclipse is at
http://astroconsulting.com/FAQs/charts.htm

All you have to do if you are an astrologer is draw up the charts for
these points (which were not many) and you will have each successive
flood or quake. If you were an astrologer you would know that.

?

> Anyway, earthquakes in Taiwan and bombing in Bosnia have hit important
> computer chip plants. *Charts*, Ed. Show us the transits, the aspects!
> Show us *why* certain regions, certain industries would be more likely
> hit than others. Can you do that? Do you know any astrology?

They were hit because of the eclipse path, obviously YOU can't as well
as I because you did not and I did. Make a prediction if you are wiser
than I. You certainly are not as bold or you would have made them last
time. The other techniques would involve the charts of the nations or
countries or plants you are talking about. Why do you keep asking a
professional astrologer if he knows any astrology? Are you ill?

> > Thank you once again for allowing me to share what I know to be true
> > for me.

> "For me." Good disclaimer.

I really suggest you get help. Perhaps you are spending too much time
seeking reinforcment on usenet?

> > I stated 3 years ago that I came here to be of service.
> > I have done so.

> Yes, you did make that statement.

I have served. How does it serve you to tell you of you, that your petty
defensiveness is all you can muster day to day? Why do you prefer such
misery?

> > Integrity...

> ...followed by a load of Legend of King Arther crap.

> <snip>

"Chase after money and security and your heart will never unclench. Care
about people's approval and you will be their prisoner.
Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity." Lao-tzu

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/

http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/tableof.htm

jfred

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@netscape.net>, the "sensitive counselor,"
who does not discuss, but responds to disagreement with whining and
crying, abused Keera for expressing her opinion thusly:

> Keera A. Fox wrote:
<snip!>

> > What about the earthquake that occurred while the *Sun* was in 18
> > Scorpio?
>
> Yes, that was the trigger for the 7.2 in Turkey on Friday the 12th.

Can you offer a reason for anyone to accept this opinion?

> >(Mercury doesn't rule earthquakes. If you knew astrology, you'd know
> >that.)
>
> Irrelevant, it doesn't have to.

Why?

<snip!>

> > > Yes, and my assertion that the 18 degrees of fixed signs acting as
> > > triggers of the 18 degree eclipse by the planets passing through them,
> > > was evidenced by EACH SUCCESSIVE destructurization caused by the floods
> > > and quakes that struck at each time this occurred (including
> > > yesterday's 7.2 in Duzce, Turkey -NOT AFTERSHOCK) satisfied your
> > > request. My next probability time is listed above.
>
> > But did you *predict* it, Ed? Nope.
>
> Yep, and acting blind deaf and dumb to that fact will not change the
> fact that I did.

Can you provide a URL or dejanews reference as evidence that you
predicted it?

> > Don't feel bad. Predicting these things is difficult. Even for
> > astrologers.
>
> Not for real astrologers, only for abusers like you, who spend more time
> in envious, defensive dis-empowered rage, rather than studying and
> exploring the universe with excitement as those of us who do not have such
> petty problems.

It appears that you are spending some time in envious, defensive
dis-empowered rage, Edmo, rather than studying and exploring the
universe with excitement as those who do not have your petty problems.

<snip!>

> > It was also *seen* there. Gee, coincidence?
>
> Why didn't you predict anything than instead of harassing me? Do you
> realize how much of your life you waste in envy and pettiness? How does
> this serve you to tell you of your beliefs?

Why don't you respond to her questions instead of wasting your time in
envy and pettiness? How does this serve you and tell you of your
beliefs?

> > > Also evidenced by the missiles in Pakistan on the very same day as the
> > > quake in Turkey.
>
> > Coincidence.
>
> > Show us some *charts*, Ed! You have *never* shown a chart here!
>
> I do not post binaries in groups,

You don't have to post binaries in order to post charts. People post
ascii charts here all the time. They are very simple to generate. You
didn't know this?

<snip! of rest of defensive and abusive crap>

--
jfred - http://www.smbtech.com/ed/ - Some folks look for answers
Others look for fights/Some folks up in treetops/Just to look to see

anonym™

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99

jfred wrote:

> Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@netscape.net>, the "sensitive counselor,"
> who does not discuss, but responds to disagreement with whining and
> crying, abused Keera for expressing her opinion thusly:

> > I do not post binaries in groups,
>

> You don't have to post binaries in order to post charts. People post
> ascii charts here all the time. They are very simple to generate. You
> didn't know this?
>
> <snip! of rest of defensive and abusive crap>

But jfred, he has posted binaries in the past. He posted for Sherilyn a
hideous drawing of a pair of high heels, and he's also posted a
disturbingly bad drawing of a girl with a 70's hair cut , but it looked
like instead of smiling she was dead and her mouth was drawn into a
grimace of rigor mortis.

I know where evil dwells:
Edmond H. Wollmann 4158 Decoro St. # 51 San Diego, CA 92122 (619) 453-2342

BlueAce69

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99

Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@netscape.net> wrote in message

> Not for real astrologers, only for abusers like you, who spend more time
> in envious, defensive dis-empowered rage, rather than studying and
> exploring the universe with excitement as those of us who do not have
> such petty problems.

The irony of your own statements is truly lost on you, is it not?

http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
http://lart.com/ed/

BlueAce69

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99

> Edmond Wollmann wrote:
>
> > > This eclipse will be felt the most in France, Italy, Bosnia, Turkey,
> > > Pakistan and India.
>
> There were also floods in France on Saturday, and a volcanic eruption as
> well.

Things like that happen all the time whether or not you or anyone else
"predicts" them. You're getting as bad as Turdi.

anonym™

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99

Year wrote:

> Keera A. Fox wrote:

SNIPE!

> I have served...

But you're still on probation, right?

dreammin7

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99

anonym™ wrote in message <38304A2B...@pacbell.net>...

>jfred wrote:
>>
>> Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@netscape.net>, the "sensitive counselor,"
>> who does not discuss, but responds to disagreement with whining and
>> crying, abused Keera for expressing her opinion thusly:
>

>> > I do not post binaries in groups,
>>
>> You don't have to post binaries in order to post charts. People post
>> ascii charts here all the time. They are very simple to generate. You
>> didn't know this?
>>
>> <snip! of rest of defensive and abusive crap>
>>
>But jfred, he has posted binaries in the past. He posted for Sherilyn a
>hideous drawing of a pair of high heels, and he's also posted a
>disturbingly bad drawing of a girl with a 70's hair cut , but it looked
>like instead of smiling she was dead and her mouth was drawn into a
>grimace of rigor mortis.

Welcome BACK, you little garbage disposal!
God luv ya!
Jo
Was wonderin where you went.....

anonym™

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Edmond Wollmann wrote:
>

> > > This eclipse will be felt the most in France, Italy, Bosnia, Turkey,
> > > Pakistan and India.
>

> There were also floods in France on Saturday, and a volcanic eruption as
> well.

So what, asshole? That kind of shit happens all the time all over the
world. Moreover, you didn't predict any of it with any specificity, so
you're useless.

Keera A. Fox

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@netscape.net> wrote:

You don't mention that.

> >(Mercury doesn't rule earthquakes. If you knew astrology, you'd
> > know that.)
>
> Irrelevant, it doesn't have to.

Then why refer to it in regard to earthquakes?

Just what sort of "windows" are you using? You listed a series of dates,
none of them the 12th. Are you now going to claim your Nov 11 date was a
"hit"?

> > Don't feel bad. Predicting these things is difficult. Even for
> > astrologers.
>
> Not for real astrologers, only for abusers like you, who spend more time
> in envious, defensive dis-empowered rage, rather than studying and
> exploring the universe with excitement as those of us who do not have
> such petty problems.

<yawn>

> > > would
> > > attack

> > It was also *seen* there. Gee, coincidence?
>
> Why didn't you predict anything than instead of harassing me? Do you
> realize how much of your life you waste in envy and pettiness? How does
> this serve you to tell you of your beliefs?

Y'know, Ed, just cuz you do something doesn't mean I have to, too.

Lucky me.

> > > Also evidenced by the missiles in Pakistan on the very same day as the
> > > quake in Turkey.
>
> > Coincidence.
>
> > Show us some *charts*, Ed! You have *never* shown a chart here!
>
> I do not post binaries in groups, it is not allowed on usenet. The
> eclipse was triggered by each fixed sign 18 degree planetary movement
> (except the moon), the eclipse is at
> http://astroconsulting.com/FAQs/charts.htm

Ever heard of ascii charts, Ed? Or don't you read the *other* astrology
posts in a.a.?

> All you have to do if you are an astrologer is draw up the charts for
> these points (which were not many) and you will have each successive
> flood or quake. If you were an astrologer you would know that.

Do your *own* charts, lazy boy!

Nope. I'm asking a man who *claims* to be a professional astrologer to
back his claim up with some *astrology*. You never actually post
anything astrological on this group on the fly. It's all either
pre-canned or nothing.

> > > Thank you once again for allowing me to share what I know to be true
> > > for me.
>
> > "For me." Good disclaimer.
>
> I really suggest you get help. Perhaps you are spending too much time
> seeking reinforcment on usenet?

Aw, like you care.

> > > I stated 3 years ago that I came here to be of service.
> > > I have done so.
>
> > Yes, you did make that statement.
>
> I have served. How does it serve you to tell you of you, that your petty
> defensiveness is all you can muster day to day? Why do you prefer such
> misery?

What misery? I'm laughing myself silly at you. I'll grant you it's
probably not fair; I was taught not to be mean to the defenseless. After
all, since you yourself aren't able to see the mistakes you make, you're
obviously a bit handicapped, somehow.

> > > Integrity...
>
> > ...followed by a load of Legend of King Arther crap.
>
> > <snip>
>
> "Chase after money and security and your heart will never unclench. Care
> about people's approval and you will be their prisoner.
> Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity." Lao-tzu

Irrelevant.

jfred

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
anonym' <ano...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> jfred wrote:
> >
> > Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@netscape.net>, the "sensitive counselor,"
> > who does not discuss, but responds to disagreement with whining and
> > crying, abused Keera for expressing her opinion thusly:
>

> > > I do not post binaries in groups,
> >

> > You don't have to post binaries in order to post charts. People post
> > ascii charts here all the time. They are very simple to generate. You
> > didn't know this?
> >
> > <snip! of rest of defensive and abusive crap>
> >
> But jfred, he has posted binaries in the past.

oops. I can't see binaries posted in non-binary groups, so I wouldn't
know.

> He posted for [Tony] a hideous drawing of a pair of high heels,

Was this when Edmo had the hots for Tony?

> and he's also posted a disturbingly bad drawing of a girl with a 70's hair
> cut , but it looked like instead of smiling she was dead and her mouth was
> drawn into a grimace of rigor mortis.

THAT sounds familiar.

el...@no.spam

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
In article <383012...@netscape.net>,
Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@netscape.net> wrote:

>> What about the earthquake that occurred while the *Sun* was in 18
>> Scorpio?

>Yes, that was the trigger for the 7.2 in Turkey on Friday the 12th.

Says the post-dictor.

Why don't you be a little more obvious in you scam, Wollmann? Even
Turi is more precise.

--
"There's not even time for masturbation!"
"I am perfvectly [sic] creating my reality all the time-and my

el...@no.spam

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
In article <382FB8...@netscape.net>,
Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@netscape.net> wrote:

>There were also floods in France on Saturday, and a volcanic eruption as
>well.

So? There are floods everyday of the year just like there are
volcanic eruptions. You're getting more like Turi everyday.

el...@no.spam

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
In article <1e1bo0f.lu39or1slj3cvN%jf...@think.different>,
jfred <jf...@think.different> wrote:

>> He posted for [Tony] a hideous drawing of a pair of high heels,

>Was this when Edmo had the hots for Tony?

Had?

jfred

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
<el...@no.spam> wrote:

Is Wollmann still panting for Tony?

Edmond Wollmann

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
jfred wrote:

> Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> > Keera A. Fox wrote:
> <snip!>

> > > What about the earthquake that occurred while the *Sun* was in 18
> > > Scorpio?

> > Yes, that was the trigger for the 7.2 in Turkey on Friday the 12th.

> Can you offer a reason for anyone to accept this opinion?

Square, fixed signs, eclispe degree and IT HAPPENED.

> > >(Mercury doesn't rule earthquakes. If you knew astrology, you'd know
> > >that.)

> > Irrelevant, it doesn't have to.

> Why?

Because the trigger is the 18 degrees of the eclipse point, not the type
of planet. Pluto rules quakes and had nothing to do with it. This
"ruling" rule is for neophytes who don't understand dynamics.

> <snip!>

> > > But did you *predict* it, Ed? Nope.

> > Yep, and acting blind deaf and dumb to that fact will not change the
> > fact that I did.

> Can you provide a URL or dejanews reference as evidence that you
> predicted it?

It is all at my site, I did not predict QUAKES, I am too smart for that,
those are going on all over the planet all the time, I predicted
destruction in those areas. I was 100% correct. Dates and all.

> > > Don't feel bad. Predicting these things is difficult. Even for
> > > astrologers.

> > Not for real astrologers, only for abusers like you, who spend more time
> > in envious, defensive dis-empowered rage, rather than studying and
> > exploring the universe with excitement as those of us who do not have such
> > petty problems.

> It appears that you are spending some time in envious, defensive
> dis-empowered rage, Edmo, rather than studying and exploring the
> universe with excitement as those who do not have your petty problems.

sheez, you cannot think of anything yourself can you? Are you people
such lowlifes that you cannot find something productive to do with your
lives?

> <snip!>

> > > It was also *seen* there. Gee, coincidence?

> > Why didn't you predict anything than instead of harassing me? Do you
> > realize how much of your life you waste in envy and pettiness? How does
> > this serve you to tell you of your beliefs?

> Why don't you respond to her questions instead of wasting your time in
> envy and pettiness? How does this serve you and tell you of your
> beliefs?

That wasn't a question. Why don't you stop your imbecilic hypocrisy and
practice what you preach--kindness and ignoring those whose ideas you do
not prefer? Or does your profound hyposcrisy escape you?
I only AFFECT those who have issues with control, those who have no
issues, have no buttons. This is why you and Rick Lazzarini are
harassing me day in and day out. You are control freaks. You cannot
control your own lives, take care of your children, and simply run
around judging people from your own guilt and incompetancy.
http://shideh.jetcafe.org/dave/usenet/dheditorial4.html

> > > Coincidence.

Yes, CO-inciding synchronistically, as always.

> > > Show us some *charts*, Ed! You have *never* shown a chart here!

> > I do not post binaries in groups,

They are at my site;
http://astroconsulting.com/FAQs/charts.htm

"Like a dog that returns to its vomit-is a fool who reverts to his
folly. Do you see persons wise in their own eyes? There is more hope for
fools than for them." Proverbs 26:11,12

el...@no.spam

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99
In article <1e1bufx.1uoj9kl7zwux4N%jf...@think.different>,

>> >Was this when Edmo had the hots for Tony?
>>
>> Had?

>Is Wollmann still panting for Tony?

He'll never admit to it.

dreammin7

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99

jfred wrote in message <1e1bo0f.lu39or1slj3cvN%jf...@think.different>...

>anonym' <ano...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
>> jfred wrote:
>> >
>> > Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@netscape.net>, the "sensitive counselor,"
>> > who does not discuss, but responds to disagreement with whining and
>> > crying, abused Keera for expressing her opinion thusly:

>> > You don't have to post binaries in order to post charts. People post
>> > ascii charts here all the time. They are very simple to generate. You
>> > didn't know this?
>> >
>> > <snip! of rest of defensive and abusive crap>
>> >
>> But jfred, he has posted binaries in the past.
>
>oops. I can't see binaries posted in non-binary groups, so I wouldn't
>know.

What is a binary?

>> He posted for [Tony] a hideous drawing of a pair of high heels,
>
>Was this when Edmo had the hots for Tony?

You mean, the Trots like as in , Hershey Squirts.
Weew. Pee yooooo.
Jo

>> and he's also posted a disturbingly bad drawing of a girl with a 70's
hair
>> cut , but it looked like instead of smiling she was dead and her mouth
was
>> drawn into a grimace of rigor mortis.
>
>THAT sounds familiar.

It is loading more messages.