Sites for horoscopes

Lee McDonald

Feb 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/23/97

Are there some sites out there for horoscopes,
even the horoscope of the day or week.

Thanks in advance

Lee
ker...@ozemail.com.au
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~kermie/home.htm

AdZe MiXXe

Feb 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/23/97
to ker...@ozemail.com.au

http://www.adze.com/

Free Daily horoscopes; Current Cosmic Conditinos; Free PC Windows
MoonPhase Screensaver; Almanac; Cosmic Site of the Night

Astrowork

Feb 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/25/97

Here's a few sites for you:
http://www.newageinfo.com/res/astrlogy.htm (Astrology Resources)
http://www.astrolger.com/metalog (Metalog Yellow Pages)
http://astrology.net (Astrology Net)
http://www.primenet.com/~alex/ (Astrology Links & Files)
Hope this helps!
Peg
----------------------
Astrology Works
Box 651, West Fargo ND 58078 U.S.A.
http://members.aol.com/astrowork
e-mail: astr...@aol.com

Jgillen

Mar 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/4/97

CYBER VIEW at http://www.geocities.com/wallstreet/5216/cvi.htm has them
all on the astrology page.

gec...@aol.com

Mar 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/14/97

I recently purchased Noel Tyl's book, PREDICTION IN ASTROLOGY: A Master Volume of Technique and Practice, and have been reading it carefully this last week. I purchased it primarily to expand on the Solar Arc Theory in as described in B.F. Hammerslough's FORECASTING BACKWARD AND FORWARD: Modern Techniques of Timing and Rectification

My first question concerns some curious wording in Chapter 4, Analyzing Arcs, as follows:

"Mars rules the XIth, the second of the Xth"

"The VIIIth is her husband's estate, the second House of her VIIth."

"...since the seventh cusp is the Midheaven of the parental Xth or the fourth of the parental IVth."

"...Pluto ruling my VIth, the twelfth House of my VIIth."

Can anyone explain the meaning and significance of this way of viewing the houses/house rulerships?

As a part of these two books, I've prepared the math for Relocation Charts for each city/state/country I've spent any length of time in, or where major events occurred if en route somewhere, for myself and my husband and son. The Relocation Charts retain the original planetary placements and the only apparent effect is a change to the Ascendant, Midheaven, Vertex, Part of Fortune and House Cusps.
Obviously, when forecasting, one compares the Forecast chart against both the natal and relocated charts for the time and place of the event being analyzed.

My second question concerns the Ascendant, Midheaven and House Cusps. Solar Arc theory calls for all planets and points to be advanced equally the same degrees and minutes that the natal sun is progressed. But Relocated Charts differ from Natal Charts in that the Asc, MC & cusps (points) are altered by the change in latitude/longitude.

SO... when creating a Solar Arc chart for a certain time and place, do I SA progress the natal points, the relocated points, or do I recalculate those points? Or do I do all three? It seems that I should be SA progressing the natal and comparing it to the natal and relocated charts, but I have the feeling I'm also supposed to SA progress the "Secondary Progressed Ascendant/Midheaven" and it was unclear to me how to do so. Am I making sense?

CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Your state services are at risk!!!
Please visit my website to find out how you can help support your
state employees and the services they perform for you. http://members.aol.com/GECross/index.html

Edmond H. Wollmann

Mar 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/14/97
to gec...@aol.com

gec...@aol.com wrote:

> I recently purchased Noel Tyl's book, PREDICTION IN ASTROLOGY: A Master Volume of Technique and Practice, and have been reading it carefully this last week. I purchased it primarily to expand on the Solar Arc Theory in as described in B.F. Hammerslough's FORECASTING BACKWARD AND FORWARD: Modern Techniques of Timing and Rectification

> My first question concerns some curious wording in Chapter 4, Analyzing Arcs, as follows:

> "Mars rules the XIth, the second of the Xth"

> "The VIIIth is her husband's estate, the second House of her VIIth."

> "...since the seventh cusp is the Midheaven of the parental Xth or the fourth of the parental IVth."

> "...Pluto ruling my VIth, the twelfth House of my VIIth."

> Can anyone explain the meaning and significance of this way of viewing the houses/house rulerships?

Yes, it is called derivative house reading. All houses that follow a
house for example are the second house of that house. The second is the
second of the first, the fourth is the second of the third, the ninth is
the second of the eighth.
For example the 11th is the 2nd of the 10th. The "worth" of the full
externalization through status (10) of the identity is in the accolades
or creative interaction and sharing of ideas with others socially
(11th).

> As a part of these two books, I've prepared the math for Relocation Charts for each city/state/country I've spent any length of time in, or where major events occurred if en route somewhere, for myself and my husband and son. The Relocation Charts retain the original planetary placements and the only apparent effect is a change to the Ascendant, Midheaven, Vertex, Part of Fortune and House Cusps.

Yes because you are just "moving" the configuration to the new location.

> Obviously, when forecasting, one compares the Forecast chart against both the natal and relocated charts for the time and place of the event being analyzed.

> My second question concerns the Ascendant, Midheaven and House Cusps. Solar Arc theory calls for all planets and points to be advanced equally the same degrees and minutes that the natal sun is progressed. But Relocated Charts differ from Natal Charts in that the Asc, MC & cusps (points) are altered by the change in latitude/longitude.

> SO... when creating a Solar Arc chart for a certain time and place, do I SA progress the natal points, the relocated points, or do I recalculate those points? Or do I do all three? It seems that I should be SA progressing the natal and comparing it to the natal and relocated charts, but I have the feeling I'm also supposed to SA progress the "Secondary Progressed Ascendant/Midheaven" and it was unclear to me how to do so. Am I making sense?

Yes. You progress the natal to the others-you can progress the
relocated, but I think that is getting too nebulous. Besides you must
progress the relocated STARTING with the year you relocated there-not
the natal birth year. Do you see? Because it didn't exist until then.
--
"Darlin, I love you very, very, much. And I really am relying on your
touch. But with all these people listening in I don't know where I ought

r...@accessone.com

Mar 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/14/97

The house relationships that you have referenced are called
"derivative houses". Derivative houses are commonly used in horary
astrology. "Horary Astrology" by Anthony Lewis (pg.112) has a chart
of all derivative house combinations. Also, there is a book written
by Robert Pelletier called "Planets in Houses" which is almost
exclusively about derivative houses and how to interpret each
combination..

Derivative houses are formed by rotating the house in question to the
ascendant. Then reading the rest of the houses relative to the new
ascendant. If you rotated your natal chart 180 degrees it would place
your descendant in the ascendant position. That would be the chart of
"your" marriage or business partners. If you want to see what "your"
partner's finances or possessions would look like, then you would look
at the rotated chart's second house. However, if you look at your
natal chart house number it will say that it is "your" natal 8th
house.

It is a really facinating way of reading about the circumstances
around the various aspects of your life. If you want to know about
the finances of a business you started, you would rotate your natal
chart's 10th house to the ascendant. Then look at the 2nd house
position of the rotated chart. Again, that would actually be your
natal 11th house.

Have fun! If you haven't done this before, it is going to be like
seeing "your" family's, friend's, sibling's, and children's life
experiences in "your" natal chart for the first time. It works!

Stephen Crowl
Comprehensive Synchronicity

>gec...@aol.com wrote:

>I recently purchased Noel Tyl's book, PREDICTION IN ASTROLOGY: A Master Volume of Technique and Practice, and have been reading it carefully this last week. I purchased it primarily to expand on the Solar Arc Theory in as described in B.F. Hammerslough's FORECASTING BACKWARD AND FORWARD: Modern Techniques of Timing and Rectification

>My first question concerns some curious wording in Chapter 4, Analyzing Arcs, as follows:

> "Mars rules the XIth, the second of the Xth"

> "The VIIIth is her husband's estate, the second House of her VIIth."

> "...since the seventh cusp is the Midheaven of the parental Xth or the fourth of the parental IVth."

> "...Pluto ruling my VIth, the twelfth House of my VIIth."

>Can anyone explain the meaning and significance of this way of viewing the houses/house rulerships?

>As a part of these two books, I've prepared the math for Relocation Charts for each city/state/country I've spent any length of time in, or where major events occurred if en route somewhere, for myself and my husband and son. The Relocation Charts retain the original planetary placements and the only apparent effect is a change to the Ascendant, Midheaven, Vertex, Part of Fortune and House Cusps.

>Obviously, when forecasting, one compares the Forecast chart against both the natal and relocated charts for the time and place of the event being analyzed.

>My second question concerns the Ascendant, Midheaven and House Cusps. Solar Arc theory calls for all planets and points to be advanced equally the same degrees and minutes that the natal sun is progressed. But Relocated Charts differ from Natal Charts in that the Asc, MC & cusps (points) are altered by the change in latitude/longitude.

>SO... when creating a Solar Arc chart for a certain time and place, do I SA progress the natal points, the relocated points, or do I recalculate those points? Or do I do all three? It seems that I should be SA progressing the natal and comparing it to the natal and relocated charts, but I have the feeling I'm also supposed to SA progress the "Secondary Progressed Ascendant/Midheaven" and it was unclear to me how to do so. Am I making sense?

Edmond H. Wollmann

Mar 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/25/97
to gec...@aol.com