Review of Edmond Wollmann by Susan Boyle

EHWollmann

Dec 14, 2004, 11:32:22 PM12/14/04
Subject: Re: Quicksilver
Date: 22 Aug 96 21:57:58 EDT
From: "Susan" <103674.201 @CompuServe.COM>
To: Edmond Wollmann <woll...@mail.sdsu.edu>

It is written in the skies that he who runs may read. A review:

A true Son of Mercury, Mr. Wollman lights the lamp of reason in his treatise of
same. In applying his nimble and ingenious mind to the planet of "conscious
perception", he delivers a unique overview of the humours and nature of
Mercury, integrating his principles of self-empowerment and it's expression
through this planet. Individual sign placements in the natal chart are
deleinated, with major aspects considered and clearly explained. Analyses of
the birth charts of
Carl Sagan and Steven Spielberg with respect to Mercury's placement are
included.

As with his previous articles: "Mars and the State of the Ego" and "Saturn
opposition Saturn, View to Reality", Wollman's logic and reasoning are of great
assistance in increasing one's level of self awareness and empowerment.

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
(C) 2004 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Articles http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/info.htm
Artworks http://www.e-wollmann.com/TOC.htm

Spämster

Dec 14, 2004, 11:40:34 PM12/14/04

EHWollmann wrote:

> Subject: Re: Quicksilver
> Date: 22 Aug 96 21:57:58 EDT
> From: "Susan" <103674.201 @CompuServe.COM>
> To: Edmond Wollmann <woll...@mail.sdsu.edu>

Lack of integrity noted.

Marc Granby

Dec 15, 2004, 12:16:00 AM12/15/04
The Review of Edmond Wollmann by Susan Boyle that I recall is that he
wore his panties on his head in a failed bid to achieve an erection.

Oh, and he also reneged on a promise to pay her back a loan that she
gave him.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Dec 15, 2004, 1:07:35 PM12/15/04
Marc Granby <mgr...@milleniumsys.org> wrote in news:cpohag$vpk$9
@pita.alt.net:

I also seem to recall that she spanked his ass cherry red when he tried to
trash her.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.

The Baltimore Stomper

Dec 15, 2004, 3:33:12 PM12/15/04
So Cujo DeSockpuppet sez to me, they sez:

> Marc Granby <mgr...@milleniumsys.org> wrote in news:cpohag$vpk$9
> @pita.alt.net:
>
>> The Review of Edmond Wollmann by Susan Boyle that I recall is that he
>> wore his panties on his head in a failed bid to achieve an erection.
>>

>> Oh, and he also reneged on a promise to pay her back a loan that she
>> gave him.
>
> I also seem to recall that she spanked his ass cherry red when he tried to
> trash her.

Is there any reason I should care who Susan Boyle is? Thanks in advance.

--
Official Grand Wizard of alt.fuck alt.military.collecting.medals and THIS
FROUP! (coming soon)

Hi Everybody But J***!
http://tinyurl.com/4qqae
http://tinyurl.com/6nghc
NOW YOU SEE 'EM: http://tinyurl.com/48bh2
NOW YOU DON'T! : http://tinyurl.com/585ow
http://tinyurl.com/67hvd
http://tinyurl.com/55thz
http://tinyurl.com/5ma5x

"I professed no wisdom of any sort" - cu...@petitmorte.net

"Are you hot for retards, Mop Jockey?" - Lunch Lady J*** trolls for a date.
"Thanks for keeping me in your .sig for months and years." - Lunch Lady J***
torlled again.

"I wish I could concentrate 5-10 years of a useful jizzstain like cujo
harrassing a complete moron like Edmo into a sig... You just can't
compress that much stupidity into such a small space... Once you got down
the the size of a crab wonton, quantum mechanics ceases to explain things."
- Me

Mike Davis: Lots of people enjoy seeing Roberta be exposed as a kook and
freak.
Outside Observer: As an outside observer, all I see him doing is exposing
you and your kooky gang of sock puppets as the idiots that you are. That
yahoo 'skeptic' group is a joke. You guys must really be desperate for
attention, huh?

Fun Google Query: insubject:"test to see if mike is stupid"

"I've had multiple Usenet accounts for years, kook." - Mike Davis
"Wow, getting multiple accounts just so you can try to troll Usenet with
your lame sock puppet act is really kooky" - Mike Davis
"You have multiple accounts? Most kooks do so that they have at least one
place to whine from when their access is nuked." - Cujo DeCrotchPuppet

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Dec 15, 2004, 4:13:17 PM12/15/04
Roberta "Mop Jockey" Wolfe socked up as The Baltimore Stomper <a...@a.bc>
and whined in
ut.cut.cut.cut.cut.cut.cut.cut.cut.cut.cut.cut.cut.cut.cut.cut.cut.cut.cu
t.cut.cut.cut.cut.cut.cut.cut.cut.cut.cut.cut.cut.cut.cut.cut.cut.cut.cut
.cut.cut:

> So Cujo DeSockpuppet sez to me, they sez:
>
>> Marc Granby <mgr...@milleniumsys.org> wrote in news:cpohag$vpk$9
>> @pita.alt.net:
>>
>>> The Review of Edmond Wollmann by Susan Boyle that I recall is that
>>> he wore his panties on his head in a failed bid to achieve an
>>> erection.
>>>

>>> Oh, and he also reneged on a promise to pay her back a loan that she
>>> gave him.
>>
>> I also seem to recall that she spanked his ass cherry red when he
>> tried to trash her.
>>

> Is there any reason I should care who Susan Boyle is? Thanks in
> advance.

Is there any reason I should take a Mop Jockey seriously, Roberta?

Go buff the floors or something, fruitcake.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Charter Member - Digital Brownshirts and Library Gestapo.

"Christ was just an enlightened person, not unlike me." -Edmo the humble

Woody Pequre

Dec 15, 2004, 6:29:04 PM12/15/04
On 14 Dec 2004, ehwol...@aol.com (EHWollmann) posted some

> Subject: Re: Quicksilver
> Date: 22 Aug 96 21:57:58 EDT
> From: "Susan" <103674.201 @CompuServe.COM>
> To: Edmond Wollmann <woll...@mail.sdsu.edu>

I like this one much better. How are those two masters degrees coming
along from SDSU or Kreepler Kollege, or was it Visa University?

From: EHWol...@aol.com (EHW)
Newsgroups: alt.astrology,alt.paranormal,news.admin.net-
abuse.usenet,alt.astrology.metapsych
Subject: Re: ***** GIGANEWS abuse by Max the abuser at Mindspring.net
Date: 10 Mar 2003 12:36:41 -0800

Ashurbanipal <mit...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

SNIP!

The psychology of abusers such as Max and Kevin Fries is interesting.
Their psychology revolves completely around their fears of inadequacy
and impotency. When they cannot control their own lives, they believe
they are going down the tubes and wish to take as many others with
tham as is possible to be in misery with them. I perfer not to do so.
This is related to learned helplessness, as I have discussed before.

I did not create the moderated group. Igor Chudov created it, just
like he created aam and the other groups. I paid him money to do so.
So have they.

I also asked for my money back and that he cancel my account. Which he
has. So, the abusers really just created a headache for him and
others.

A shame, really, I simply was trying to share my work and knowledge
with others, and give others who were discontent with what groups
exist, to have a place share in an uncensored arena as well.
I am too busy to do so now, and can't really concern myself with it
any longer. I will be in two Master's degree programs and work in
government and property management now--so, I have a full plate to do
everyday that is appreciated and worthwhile work and service, and
cannot waste my time here any longer.

Thank you to those who tried to help, and those who were sincere in
their sharing in the past.
Goodbye.

Edmond Wollmann

"We know the whole idea of how we feel in that sense.

We trust ourselves as aspects of the infinite.

Therefore we interact spontaneously, without necessarily having to
"plan" anything, without having to "make sure" everything will go "as
planned,"...
... we do not need the "insurance" of something to "fall back" on
should what we go for "fail."

All of these ideas are doubts and mistrusts of the true
unconditionalness of our love." Bashar, "Southern Exposure"

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
¸ 2003 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.e-wollmann.com/TOC.htm
Articles http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/info.htm

Edmond Wollmann

Dec 16, 2004, 8:15:19 PM12/16/04
EHWollmann wrote:

> Subject: Re: Quicksilver
> Date: 22 Aug 96 21:57:58 EDT
> From: "Susan" <103674.201 @CompuServe.COM>
> To: Edmond Wollmann <woll...@mail.sdsu.edu>
>
> It is written in the skies that he who runs may read. A review:
>
> A true Son of Mercury, Mr. Wollman lights the lamp of reason in his treatise of
> same. In applying his nimble and ingenious mind to the planet of "conscious
> perception", he delivers a unique overview of the humours and nature of
> Mercury, integrating his principles of self-empowerment and it's expression
> through this planet. Individual sign placements in the natal chart are
> deleinated, with major aspects considered and clearly explained. Analyses of
> the birth charts of
> Carl Sagan and Steven Spielberg with respect to Mercury's placement are
> included.
>
> As with his previous articles: "Mars and the State of the Ego" and "Saturn
> opposition Saturn, View to Reality", Wollman's logic and reasoning are of great
> assistance in increasing one's level of self awareness and empowerment.

Susan had it made, but blew it with her temperament and inability to
apologize for her obvious betrayal.

"You can't buy my love with money, cause I never was that kind!
Silver threads and golden needles cannot meeeeeeeeeend, this heart of
miiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnneeeeeee!" Linda Ronstadt, "Silver Threads and Golden
Needles"
--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2004 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

Spämster

Dec 16, 2004, 8:18:29 PM12/16/04

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> EHWollmann wrote:
>
>> Subject: Re: Quicksilver
>> Date: 22 Aug 96 21:57:58 EDT
>> From: "Susan" <103674.201 @CompuServe.COM>
>> To: Edmond Wollmann <woll...@mail.sdsu.edu>

Lack of integrity noted, again.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Dec 16, 2004, 8:36:58 PM12/16/04
Edmond Wollmann <arctur...@earthlink.net> wrote in

> EHWollmann wrote:
>>
>> Subject: Re: Quicksilver
>> Date: 22 Aug 96 21:57:58 EDT
>> From: "Susan" <103674.201 @CompuServe.COM>
>> To: Edmond Wollmann <woll...@mail.sdsu.edu>
>>
>> It is written in the skies that he who runs may read. A review:
>>
>> A true Son of Mercury, Mr. Wollman lights the lamp of reason in his
>> treatise of same. In applying his nimble and ingenious mind to the
>> planet of "conscious perception", he delivers a unique overview of
>> the humours and nature of Mercury, integrating his principles of
>> self-empowerment and it's expression through this planet. Individual
>> sign placements in the natal chart are deleinated, with major aspects
>> considered and clearly explained. Analyses of the birth charts of
>> Carl Sagan and Steven Spielberg with respect to Mercury's placement
>> are included.
>>
>> As with his previous articles: "Mars and the State of the Ego" and
>> "Saturn
>> opposition Saturn, View to Reality", Wollman's logic and reasoning
>> are of great assistance in increasing one's level of self awareness
>> and empowerment.
>
> Susan had it made, but blew it with her temperament and inability to
> apologize for her obvious betrayal.

Edmo! You lie again!

You trashed her on Usenet and she found out about it.

Nobody knew her or anything about her before you spouted off.

Got any degrees in Clinical Psych from SDSU to discuss, liar?

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Charter Member - Digital Brownshirts and Library Gestapo.

"So what does that make you? A stalker who stalks an asshole for 7
years now trying to convince others how bad he is?" - Ed the asshole

wollma...@spam.free

Dec 16, 2004, 5:15:19 PM12/16/04
http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
http://www.nocem.org/
http://www.rahul.net/falk/quickrefs.html#W

wollma...@spam.free

Dec 16, 2004, 5:17:26 PM12/16/04

Dan Baldwin

Dec 17, 2004, 11:53:51 AM12/17/04
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

<snip>

I see you're as "unaffected" about 8 year old stuff as you are the
current doings.

I'm glad you're such an abrasive prick, Edmo, else I'd be tempted to
feel pity for what a sad little world you inhabit.

Relevant NGs added.

--
Dan Baldwin, unethical *by design*

I am a minion of Satan, but my powers are mainly administrative.

Hail the un-alive

el...@no.spam

Dec 18, 2004, 1:01:51 AM12/18/04
In article <20041214233222...@mb-m05.aol.com>,

Edmond Wollmann the criminal <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote:

>It is written in the skies

No, Edmo, it is not written in the skies. If you are seeing
writing in the skies, you need help in the form of thorazine.

--
"She hired someone to do it."
-Edmond Wollmann, a$trologer, liar, spammer, hypocrite, censor, Jan. '98 KoTM,

http://home.pacbell.net/anonym/vindexi.html
http://www.psychologynet.org/npd.html
http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
http://www.xs4all.nl/~oracle/ed-w-con.htm

el...@no.spam

Dec 18, 2004, 1:04:49 AM12/18/04
In article <cpohag$vpk$9...@pita.alt.net>,
Marc Granby <mgr...@milleniumsys.org> wrote:

>The Review of Edmond Wollmann by Susan Boyle that I recall is
>that he wore his panties on his head in a failed bid to achieve
>an erection.

I also recall that review. But I find myself wondering if his
lack of erection was merely due to her not being able to see
it due to its diminutive size.

>Oh, and he also reneged on a promise to pay her back a loan that
>she gave him.

That's because he's a deadbeat.

--
"If you are a male, avoid this viper, she is known as the rich
bitch on the hill."

-Edmond Wollmann, a$trologer, liar, spammer, hypocrite, censor, Jan. '98 KoTM,
convicted criminal, asshole, bully, Kook of the Year 1998,
the Ted Kennedy of astrologers, Village Idiot Award winner,
dumpster diver, smeg for brains, KOOK of the MILLENNIUM,
whiner, ignoramus, comma challenged, plagiarist, dissembler,
failure, alt.astrology's kook cynosure

http://home.pacbell.net/anonym/vindexi.html
http://www.smbtech.com/ed/

Database: SAN DIEGO COUNTY CRIMINAL INDEX
Data Thru: 01-31-99
Case Number: M758395 File Date: 06/17/1998
Court: SAN DIEGO MUNICIPAL

Defendant: WOLLMANN EDMOND
Convicted: Unlawful Entry. Misdemeanor. Fine and Probation

<u...@ftc.gov>:
Connected to 164.62.7.2 but sender was rejected.
Remote host said: 550 5.7.1 <E...@astroconsulting.com>... Access denied

wollma...@spam.free

Dec 20, 2004, 9:03:46 PM12/20/04

Spämster

Dec 21, 2004, 10:28:48 PM12/21/04

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> wPath:
>
> newsspool2.news.pas.earthlink.net!stamper.news.pas.earthlink.net!elnk-pas-nf1!newsfeed.earthlink.net!pd7cy1no!shaw.ca!news.alt.net!usenet
> From:
> <wollma...@spam.free>
> Newsgroups:
> alt.astrology, alt.astrology.metapsych,
> news.lists.filters
> Subject:
> Wollmannizer nocem 03068 @@NCM
> Date:
> 21 Dec 2004 05:03:46 +0300
>

> http://www.smbtech.com/ed

Out of integrity editing noted and fixed.

wollma...@spam.free

Dec 20, 2004, 9:03:46 PM12/20/04

Max Mustermann

Dec 21, 2004, 11:45:49 PM12/21/04
to mail...@dizum.com, arctur...@earthlink.net, ehwol...@aol.com
In article <Wollmann...@spam.free>

SPNAK!!1!!

Message has been deleted

Marc Granby

Dec 22, 2004, 11:28:55 AM12/22/04
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> http://www.nocem.org/

That's not spamming, that's Wollmannizing, you dumpster-diving deadbeat,
bankruptcy-filing, high school drop-out, perpetual student, failed
predictor, plagiarist, Usenet spammer,20-time Net and ISP account loser,
physical stalker, unlicensed fraudulent "counselor" who latches onto
gullible females, borrows money from them, then publicly discloses their
private communications after they call him on his lack of ethics, claims
to have degrees his former school does not offer, lies about one school
he attended being a University when it is a strip mall "college", fails
to produce proof or evidence of any degree he has claimed, illegally
advertises and promotes himself as providing psychological services when
he is neither licensed, educated, or skilled in the profession, author
of a horrible, horrible vanity book (one of Amazon's worst selling:
below 1,000,000th place), convicted in San Diego on 6/28/98 of a
misdemeanor (PC 555- Unlawful Entry), fined, and placed on probation,
sued in San Diego for Unlawful Detainer and evicted in 3/96, described,
punished, and banned from University servers as an abuser by SDSU, and
remorseless confessed killer of another human being.

Edmond Wollmann

Dec 22, 2004, 2:03:06 PM12/22/04
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 22:28:48 -0500
From:
Spämster <dont-...@gmail.com>
en-us, en
Newsgroups:
alt.astrology, alt.astrology.metapsych,
alt.whiner.edmond-wollmann, alt.crybaby.edmond-wollmann
Re: Spamming Re: Wollmannizer nocem 03068 @@NCM
7bit

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

Out of integrity editing noted and fixed.

wollma...@spam.free

Dec 21, 2004, 10:28:48 PM12/21/04

wollma...@spam.free

Dec 20, 2004, 9:03:46 PM12/20/04

Message has been deleted

Spämster

Dec 22, 2004, 5:08:30 PM12/22/04

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

>>http://www.smbtech.com/ed

> Out of integrity editing noted and fixed.

Fixed again. Moronic followup thwarted as usual.

http://www.smbtech.com/ed
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmond_Heinz_Wollmann
http://internettrash.com/users/spamster/

Spämster

Dec 22, 2004, 5:30:14 PM12/22/04

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> From:
> <wollma...@spam.free>
> Newsgroups:
> alt.astrology, alt.astrology.metapsych,

> news.lists.filters, news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
> Subject:
> Wollmannizer nocem 03076 @@NCM

> Date:
> 21 Dec 2004 05:03:46 +0300
> 27
>

> http://www.smbtech.com/ed *FIX0RED*
> http://www.nocem.org/

Dance for us, puppetboi.

Spämster

Dec 22, 2004, 6:20:57 PM12/22/04

EHWollmann wrote:

> Subject: Wollmannizer nocem 03091 @@NCM

> lt.net!usenet
> From: wollma...@spam.free
> Newsgroups: alt.astrology, alt.astrology.metapsych, news.lists.filters,

> alt.psychology
> Date: 22 Dec 2004 17:34:42 +0300

> news.lists.filters:8161309 alt.psychology:86016

It must really suck to be you.

wollma...@spam.free

Dec 22, 2004, 1:04:23 PM12/22/04

wollma...@spam.free

Dec 22, 2004, 3:28:41 PM12/22/04

Spämster

Dec 22, 2004, 6:54:58 PM12/22/04

EHWollmann wrote:

> Subject: Re: Venus and The Mindless Screedfest
> Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 18:43:30 -0500
> From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Sp=E4mster?= dont-...@gmail.com

> Newsgroups: alt.astrology, alt.astrology.metapsych,

> alt.spammer.edmond-wollmann, alt.abuser.edmond-wollmann

> EHWollmann wrote:
>

>>Venus-the planet
>

> Is it that time of the month for your screedfest?

Why can't you answer the question?

Spämster

Dec 22, 2004, 7:00:40 PM12/22/04

EHWollmann wrote:

> Subject: Wollmannizer nocem 03094 @@NCM

> From: wollma...@spam.free
> Newsgroups: alt.astrology, alt.astrology.metapsych, news.lists.filters

> Date: 22 Dec 2004 23:28:41 +0300

> http://www.smbtech.com/ed ***************** FIXED AS USUAL ***********
> http://www.nocem.org/

Q: How much does it suck to be you?

wollma...@spam.free

Dec 20, 2004, 9:03:46 PM12/20/04

wollma...@spam.free

Dec 22, 2004, 3:28:41 PM12/22/04

wollma...@spam.free

Dec 22, 2004, 9:34:41 AM12/22/04

wollma...@spam.free

Dec 22, 2004, 3:28:41 PM12/22/04

Edmond Wollmann

Jan 9, 2005, 1:41:15 PM1/9/05
Date: 22 Aug 96 21:57:58 EDT
From: "Susan" <103674.201 @CompuServe.COM>
To: Edmond Wollmann <woll...@mail.sdsu.edu>

[...]

© 2005 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/
http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturianone/

Spåmster

Jan 9, 2005, 4:31:33 PM1/9/05

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Subject: Re: Quicksilver
> Date: 22 Aug 96 21:57:58 EDT
> From: "Susan" <103674.201 @CompuServe.COM>
> To: Edmond Wollmann <woll...@mail.sdsu.edu>

Lack of integrity noted.

The Arcturian ONE

Jan 9, 2005, 6:25:12 PM1/9/05
"Ed Wollmann couldn't achieve an erection, despite wearing my panties on
his head"- Susan Boyle's review of Ed Wollmann

Jim Phillips

Jan 10, 2005, 7:28:26 AM1/10/05

This "review" is over 8 years old--how does she feel about you
nowadays, Eddy?

--
Jim Phillips, jphillip at bcpl dot net
"Whoever declares another heretic is himself a devil. Whoever places a

The Arcturian ONE

Jan 10, 2005, 9:57:00 PM1/10/05
Jim Phillips wrote:
> This "review" is over 8 years old--how does she feel about you
> nowadays, Eddy?

Oh, she hates his ass.

That's truly pathetic; the best "review" he can come up with is from
someone who now thinks he's a slimy scumbucket.

So much for his "colleagues" and "clients". Nobody to defend or champion
him.