Chiron-Planetoid of Transition

Edmond Wollmann

Jun 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/22/97

The constellations (which are groups of stars and configurations) are
really not capable of being "ruled" by ANY body in our solar system.
Like the light that is focused through a camera, the energies OUTSIDE of
our solar system are simply FOCUSSED through the planet(oids) and bodies
of our system. It is actually the SIGNS that rule (supersede in
consciousness terms) the planets.

The sign's archetypal reference is BEST distilled by certain bodies
over other bodies in our system that more closely ALIGN with the
energies of the constellation. Conscious mind functions and the aspects
of persona are CLOSER in to the conscious mind source or PHYSICALITY
source, the Sun. Therefore the further out we go in orbital path
(consistent orbital path) the deeper into aspects of the unconscious we
go-hence Chiron-the planetoid of TRANSITION cannot "rule" (or distill)
conscious mind functions as well as it can reflect the transition from
physical conscious FOCUS (Saturn) to higher mind and unconscious
recognitions (Uranus)since its orbit falls between them. The lens of the
camera, best focuses light sources that its DISTANCE from the projection
point was designed to focus.
The "light" of the universe is distilled and brought into our awareness
and consciousness through the "lenses" of the planetary archetypal
references (the bodies therein)-the planets, based on MAJOR ORBITAL
positioning. This light is then colored, filtered, or in other ways
altered with nuance through the lesser lenses of planetoid and asteroid
bodies.
When the student is ready the planetary position and body is experienced
MORE consciously-as the consciousness of self expands to MEET the orbit
of the planetary consciousness that acts as the lens there. Upon
incarnation the consciousness BEGINS to focus in its journey to REBIRTH
at Pluto-as it moves toward the light center-after incarnation
consciousness expands back to meet its source.
It is upon our awakening from the focused DREAM of physicality that
Chiron-the planetoid that assists in this awakening through the
TRANSITION of perspective from wounded (Saturn) to healed (Uranus) by
the simple CHANGE OF MIND, then makes its true nature known and
experienced.

These external symbols are the externalized versions of the universal
premise of consciousness workings within-the better those are
understood-the more the external in known and understood. Because it is
THE MIRROR OF MIND IN MATTER.
The understanding of ALL of the "lenses" in THIS system is known as the
Christ consciousness-wherein you realize that you are the SYSTEM you
previously BELIEVED you existed within. Then these "systems (solar group
together in like consciousness around the star Arcturus to form the
light of lights-then around.....until it is seen that you ARE the
Multiverse and "All That Is" that you THOUGHT existed outside of you.

It is Chiron that assists in reflecting to us the necessary transition
of mind that is needed to wake up and re-member the unconscious
forgotten knowledge at Uranus-when that occurs, very little is a
"shock".
--
"Strong as I could be-like a rock. Nothin ever got to me-like a rock.
Standing arrow straight-like a rock. Chargin at the gate-like a rock."