what about my future?

yael kaplan

Jun 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/19/99
hi, my name is yael and i was born in: 10/7/76. my boyfreind was born
in: 9/6/74. do we fit each other? please help me becouse we supposed
to gat married in july and i hope that it isnt a mistake !!!

Pete

Jun 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/19/99

Pete comments: subject to doing the charts which requires I go off
line, the birthdates are made for each other. The Sidereal Research
Association did a project relating the birthdates of marrieds. Your
birth date combined with his birthdate showed up beyond chance.

So, all you have to do to keep this relationship going is to keep
telling him how great he is. Also, he does consider himself a King,
so you should continue to "serve" him - since he likes that.
Considers it his due.

In turn, the sep 06 is a very powerful birthdate - self confident,
normally likes to lead - and very supportive of his family.

Your birthdate likes to be in a one to one situation where you take
care of that one as perfectly as possible. You make an good mother,
to the point of getting down on the floor and playing with the kids.
If there is a problem here, understand that very few approach the
world with such attention to detail. If it isn't perfect - the world
will not end.

Also, let the kids have pets.

Will add to this if the charts show anything different.

Pete

(just out of couriosity - is you intened husband about to make a
career move that requires travel - or change of location - or a
complete change in life style?)

david

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
On Sat, 19 Jun 1999 16:57:48 GMT, yael_...@hotmail.com (yael
kaplan) wrote:

>hi, my name is yael and i was born in: 10/7/76. my boyfreind was born
>in: 9/6/74. do we fit each other? please help me becouse we supposed
>to gat married in july and i hope that it isnt a mistake !!!

>hi yael!
i, a happy gemin married man for 5 years with scorpion woman, think
that you should know deep in your heart what will be in your own
future or with your relations with your boyfriend. even though the
stars don't reveal good connection between cancer and gemini. if you
could look at my life with my wife you would see connection that the
stars couldn't foresee only by the day we were borned. so go and ask
yourself and not the charlatan stars.
david gither

Edmond H. Wollmann

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
CFAŠ¤Žł, @. wrote:

> You wrote:
>
> >hi, my name is yael and i was born in: 10/7/76. my boyfreind was born
> >in: 9/6/74. do we fit each other? please help me becouse we supposed
> >to gat married in july and i hope that it isnt a mistake !!!
>
> Marriage isn't a mistake. Not trusting your partner is.

Marriage can be filled with conflict if you don't know and trust
YOURSELF.
--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
Š 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

Edmond H. Wollmann

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
yael kaplan wrote:

> hi, my name is yael and i was born in: 10/7/76. my boyfreind was born
> in: 9/6/74. do we fit each other? please help me becouse we supposed
> to gat married in july and i hope that it isnt a mistake !!!

If you are not depending upon the other to complete you because you feel
incomplete, then you will treasure the interaction unconditionally.
The way to know is to realisitically ask yourself the true reasons you
think it necessary to marry.
If it is for your desire to experience the person the way they are, and
not make conditional demands of what you think it must be, then it
cannot be a mistake no matter how the course of the relationship runs.

"Marriage is an attempt to make something permanent out of an incident."
Einstein

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.

© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

anonym™

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
The forger who tries to pass himself off as "Edmond Wollmann" wrote some
kooky shit that makes the real Ed Wollmann look immature and idiotic
e:

> CFAゥ ョ3, @. wrote:

> > You wrote:
> >
> > >hi, my name is yael and i was born in: 10/7/76. my boyfreind was born
> > >in: 9/6/74. do we fit each other? please help me becouse we supposed
> > >to gat married in july and i hope that it isnt a mistake !!!
> >
> > Marriage isn't a mistake. Not trusting your partner is.
>
> Marriage can be filled with conflict if you don't know and trust
> YOURSELF.

That explains why yours failed so miserably.

anonym™

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
:

> yael kaplan wrote:
> >
> > hi, my name is yael and i was born in: 10/7/76. my boyfreind was born
> > in: 9/6/74. do we fit each other? please help me becouse we supposed
> > to gat married in july and i hope that it isnt a mistake !!!
>
> If you are not depending upon the other to complete you because you feel
> incomplete, then you will treasure the interaction unconditionally.
> The way to know is to realisitically ask yourself the true reasons you
> think it necessary to marry.
> If it is for your desire to experience the person the way they are, and
> not make conditional demands of what you think it must be, then it
> cannot be a mistake no matter how the course of the relationship runs.

"Marriage is something Ed Wollmann will fail at on a grand scale and so
for him to counsel anyone about it makes me spin in my grave." -Einstein

Edmond H. Wollmann

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
CFAŠ¤Žł wrote:

> Edmond H. Wollmann wrote:
>
> >CFAŠ¤Žł, @. wrote:

> >> Marriage isn't a mistake. Not trusting your partner is.
> >
> >Marriage can be filled with conflict if you don't know and trust
> >YOURSELF.
>
> That, too.

Only that, because you cannot be responsible for the "other", only
yourself, if you don't trust yourself, you will attract a partner that
reflects that to you. Period.

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.

Š 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

anonym™

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
The forger who tries to pass himself off as "Edmond Wollmann" wrote some
kooky shit that makes the real Ed Wollmann look immature and idiotic:

> CFA©€®3 wrote:
> >
> > Edmond H. Wollmann wrote:

> > >Marriage can be filled with conflict if you don't know and trust
> > >YOURSELF.
> >
> > That, too.
>
> Only that, because you cannot be responsible for the "other", only
> yourself, if you don't trust yourself, you will attract a partner that
> reflects that to you. Period.

Does that explain why your marriage failed so badly?

el...@no.spam

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
In article <376D24...@netscape.net>,

Edmond H. Wollmann <arctu...@netscape.net> wrote:

>Marriage can be filled with conflict if you don't know and trust
>YOURSELF.

You should know. Yours certainly failed.

Bob Officer

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
On Sun, 20 Jun 1999 10:25:31 -0700, in alt.astrology "Edmond H.
Wollmann" <arctu...@netscape.net> wrote:

>CFA岸拿, @. wrote:
>>
>> You wrote:
>>
>> >hi, my name is yael and i was born in: 10/7/76. my boyfreind was born
>> >in: 9/6/74. do we fit each other? please help me becouse we supposed
>> >to gat married in july and i hope that it isnt a mistake !!!
>>
>> Marriage isn't a mistake. Not trusting your partner is.
>

>Marriage can be filled with conflict if you don't know and trust
>YOURSELF.

How did your marriage work out?

It was a lasting relationship?
you know yourself well?

LOL, Edmo have you ever thought about applying what you write to
yourself?
= REMEMBER EDMOND H. WOLLMAN - QUIT USENET ON 3/18/99 =
Accept No Substitutes - Beware of Forgeries After 3/18

Avital Pilpel

Jun 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/23/99
> i, a happy gemin married man for 5 years with scorpion woman, think
> that you should know deep in your heart what will be in your own
> future or with your relations with your boyfriend.

This is the problem with astrological advice - it is always *so* general it
could fit everybody. After all, is there anybody who *shouldn't* "know deep
in your heart" what their relation with their boyfriend/girlfriend will be
like? Anybody here that is married or has had a serious, steady relationship
with a lover can tell you that this advice will apply to *everybody*.

All this "Astrological advice" *actually* tells Yael is "maybe it will work
out and maybe it won't, I have no idea - you know it yourself!". Undoubtebly
this is true, but where exactly is the astrology?

Thomas Seers

Jun 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/23/99

Could you, Would you, If I let you, Would you Want too?
You can't, so I won't
Thomas
Thomas Seers AMAFA
E-mail: Se...@astro-clinic.com