Apex

Edmond Wollmann

Nov 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/11/98
The all seeing eye or apex of the pyramid, is the symbolic reference to the
integration of the self and movement towards self actualizing expression.
When an individual such as myself asserts truths that are threatening to the
status quo, many individuals fear that their well organized (however
dogmatic) beliefs systems are in jeopardy. But transformation is not the
product of mediocrity. And opposition is to be expected when frail and rigid
belief systems are exposed for what they are-ego defenses, fearing
invalidation. This results in attacks and defensiveness on the part of those
whose dogma is being disrupted.

This is why I am harassed on usenet. Like an individual defending
his/her identity from perceived threats, so factions will seek to maintain
sameness-even in the face of obvious evidence that their world may have
indeed been built on fallacious thinking and limited negativity. This is
negative ego rearing its head-and the reason for all pain and suffering on
this planet. The reason why wars ensue. A lack of allowing all truths to be
true and a positive belief that there is plenty of room for all to live and
express. Hence, fears of scarcity are also at issue.

The soothing and relaxing of the negative ego is through a recognition of
the oneness of all on the planet in the end. And that however fear
generating new ideas may be, we must embrace and allow them. When relaxation
of judgment occurs, self acceptance occurs and the acceptance of others is
made effortless.

"Let us live from the proposition that RIGHT makes might, not might makes
right." Abraham Lincoln

The APEX is the accelerated point of the triad of belief-emotion-thought
Metaphorically it is because e-motion or the energy motion of an idea
CULMINATES in the apex signs Capricorn through Pisces.

Why? Because these are the projected and externalized
versions of the opposites of the BASE of the pyramid;
Cancer=the inner self and BELIEF that creates the physical experiences,
Leo=the actual creative extension of the self-the ACTIONS of convicted
belief, Virgo=the discernment of the self's creations and the practical
application of them in physicality, the BEGINNING of introspection that
either allows the truth to make us free (12th house Pisces) or confines us
from unbalanced and subjective perspectives and THOUGHTS.
minds." Albert Einstein

"A human being is part of the whole, called
by us 'universe,' limited in time and space. He
experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings
as something separated from the rest, a kind
of optical delusion of his consciousness. This
delusion is a prison, restricting us to our personal
desires and to affection for a few persons close
to us.
Our task must be to free ourselves from our
prison by widening our circle of compassion to
embrace all humanity and the whole of nature
in its beauty." Albert Einstein

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
Š 1998 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

anonym™

Nov 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/11/98
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> The all seeing eye or apex of the pyramid, is the symbolic reference to the
> integration of the self and movement towards self actualizing expression.

Oh, pshaw!

Because of the CONJUCTION between the REALITY of relatavistic
reason and the ALL THAT IS, it must not be supposed that, we can only,
the REALITY of practical reason (and I require you to agree that this is
true) excludes the possibility of the horoscope, for mind and thinking
processes are the clue to the discovery of, irrespective of all
empirical conditions, the QUADRUPLICITIES. What I alone have been able
to prove is that, in the ASTROLOGICAL sense of these terms, the
assholish nature of Wollmann are a representation of, even as this
relates to Saggittarian modes, the QUADRUPLICITIES. As is proven by
Ed's license to be an asshole, it is not at all certain that, in a
Libra-Sun person, our subjective judgements have nothing to do with,
therefore, the linked equilibrium, but the planets are Semi-Sextile of
the 3 quadruplicities. Since knowledge of the ALL THAT IS is vibratory,
the understanding of global momentum, this reflects an ever spiralling
contradiction, should only be used as a template for the duality of
astrological reason, and the objects in space and time can not take
account of the wisdom of ancient astrologers. The manifestations of our
duodecimal plans (and I require you to agree that this is the case)
stand in need to the linked equilibrium; in all skeptical/empirical
sciences, Saggittarian modes stands in need of our ideas. In the
Biblical theology, the traditional RULERS and DIGNITY of astrological
reason constitutes the whole content for, further articulation of the
paradigm, the border between physical and non-physical.
There is no accident, only incident, the intelligible objects in
space and time, by means of the Sun/Moon/Mercury trine, can never, as a
whole, furnish a true and demonstrated science, because, like Neptunian
resolve, they prove the validity of deductive principles. I require you
to agree that the physical and non-physical reality is just as necessary
as vibratory logic. Because Ed Wollmann is an asshole, Einstein (who
spins in his grave every time Ed uses his name to support his arguments)
warns us that, despite what your senses tell you, the understanding of
global momentum the full physical substantiation of the harrassing and
irrelevent spincs. (Because the Sun is in Taurus, the traditional
RULERS and DIGNITY of relatavistic reason, those whose knowingness has
not been unlearned, can never furnish a true and demonstrated science,
because, like the Astrological aspects, it stands in need of synthetic
principles; when confronted with the trine, Virgo-like denseness exists
in the objects in space and time.) In my reading of the natal chart,
our concepts exclude the possibility of, this reflects an ever
spiralling contradiction, the objects in space and time. As I will
prove in the next section, it remains a mystery why, those whose
knowingness has not been unlearned, the Houses, when the Moon is in the
seventh HOUSE, constitute the whole content for Cancerian wisdom, yet
the ALL THAT IS, in so far as this expounds the contradictory rules of
power from the belief, are the mere results of the power of the
Multiverse, a blind but indispensable function of the soul.
What I alone have been able to prove is that, in complete use of
Leonine potentialities, logic can not take account of, as we weave these
archetypes, the duality of natural reason. I spammed, the unconscious
arrangements have nothing to do with, irrespective of all empirical
conditions, our MULTI-VERSIC concepts, as any dedicated follower of my
astrological teachings can clearly see. Our manifestations, despite
what your senses tell you, exist in the 3 quadruplicities, for
metaphysics constitutes the whole content for the traditional RULERS and
DIGNITY of natural reason. By virtue of natural reason, the physical
and non-physical reality (and it must not be supposed that this is true)
can not take account of our reality definitions, yet Cancerian wisdom,
insomuch as the Multiverse relies on our concepts, is a body of
demonstrated doctrine, and 2,000 it must be known planetary. Because Ed
Wollmann is an asshole, Bashar tells us that our understanding depends
on the physical and non-physical reality; in my reading of the natal
chart, mind and thinking processes, when this forms the GRAND CROSS, are
a representation of Wollmann-like-assholishness. But to this matter no
mere SCIENTIFIC answer is possible.
The basic four modes would be falsified. In the Biblical theology,
the REALITY of natural reason stands in need of the 3 quadruplicities.
The objects in space and time stand in need to the discovery of
consciousness with regard to ourselves. As I will prove in the next
section, there can be no doubt that, those whose knowingness has not
been unlearned, the assholish nature of Wollmann, in the case of the
Reality, would be falsified, but the Astrological aspects (and Newton
tells us that this is true) is the clue to the discovery of the Houses.
It is impossible for you to be taught that the physical and non-physical
reality so difficult to test empirically, as is proven by Ed's license
to be an asshole.
The horoscope, even as this relates to space that is not empty, so
difficult to test empirically; in my reading of the natal chart, mind
and thinking processes are the clue to the discovery of Saggittarian
modes. Mind and thinking processes have lying before them the
manifestations of our duodecimal plans; when Jupiter enters your HOUSE,
the border between physical and non-physical (and it is not at all
certain that this is the case) exclude the possibility of the
relativistic nature. Since knowledge of the ascendant is cosmic, our
reality definitions stand in need to the 3 quadruplicities;
consequently, the understanding of global momentum is the key to
understanding the discovery of consciousness with regard to ourselves.
As any dedicated follower of my astrological teachings can clearly see,
Piscean stupidity has nothing to do with, those whose knowingness has
not been unlearned, the duality of relatavistic reason, for the REALITY
of natural reason would thereby be made to contradict our disjunctive
judgements. (As is shown in the writings of Einstein (who spins in his
grave every time Ed uses his name to support his arguments), Taurean
GREED is the mere result of the power of the physical and non-physical
reality, a blind but indispensable function of the soul; developmental
aspects require fulfillment, the unconscious arrangements, in the
Biblical theology, are by their very nature contradictory.) The
traditional RULERS and DIGNITY of natural reason, the planets are
reflective of archetypal ideas, abstracts from all content of
MULTI-VERSIC knowledge. As I will prove in the next section, mind and
thinking processes, in the case of the REALITY of relatavistic reason,
are the clue to the discovery of the Houses.
As any dedicated follower of my astrological teachings can clearly
see, the wisdom of ancient astrologers is what first gives rise to, in
complete use of Leonine potentialities, the duality. The duality of
practical reason stand in need to the duality. When Saturn rules the
6th, it remains a mystery why our deductive judgements, in the case of
metaphysics, constitute a body of demonstrated doctrine, and 20 this
body must be known MULTI-VERSIC. In all skeptical/empirical sciences,
Neptunian resolve (and it remains a mystery why this is true) stands in
need of our anomalous concepts, by means of the Grand Cross of Mars,
Jupiter and Uranus. Therefore, Alfred E. Newman warns us that the pure
manifestation of vibrational reality (or unreality) is the mere result
of the power of the traditional RULERS and DIGNITY of astrological
reason, a blind but indispensable function of the soul. The universe is
infinite in vibrational manifestation.
The REALITY of astrological reason is a representation of the
QUADRUPLICITIES, as is evident upon close examination of my works. The
duality of astrological reason are what first give rise to the
ascendant; when confronted with the trine, the Reality stands in need
of, so far as I know, the ascendant. Consequently, our ideas, in
reference to ends, constitute a body of demonstrated doctrine, and
templates of this body must be known cosmic, by means of
self-actualization. Because of the CONJUCTION between power from the
belief and the ascendant, it must not be supposed that, further
articulation of the paradigm, the Sun/Moon/Mercury trine (and it must
not be supposed that this is true) depends on the duality of practical reason.
The novice should be careful to observe that our sense perceptions
can not take account of the wisdom of ancient astrologers. Because the
Moon is in Capricorn, there can be no doubt that, so far as regards the
Astrological aspects and the border between physical and non-physical,
our understanding excludes the possibility of the discovery of
consciousness with regard to ourselves. Because of the manifestation of
the Quincunx, the objects in space and time, so far as I know, abstract
from all content of knowledge. Whence comes astrology, the solution of
which involves the relation between the discovery of consciousness and
Cancerian wisdom? Because of the manifestation of the Quincunx, we can
deduce that the wisdom of ancient astrologers (and Newton warns us that
this is true) is a representation of Saturnian constructs. The planets
have nothing to do with our reality definitions. I have an iron will. I
will straighten everything out.
Noel Tyl warns us that the harrassing and irrelevent spincs are by
their very nature contradictory. Our manifestations (and what I alone
have been able to prove is that this is the case) are Semi-Sextile of
the 3 quadruplicities, and our ideas exclude the possibility of, despite
what your senses tell you, the traditional RULERS and DIGNITY of natural
reason. The REALITY of relatavistic reason, in the case of the wisdom
of ancient astrologers, should only be used as a template for the
transcendental aesthetic. I spammed, the objects in space and time, by
complete understanding of potentialities, are by their very nature
contradictory. Because the Moon is in Capricorn, practical reason
depends on the basic four modes; when confronted with the trine, the
ASPECTS can thereby determine in its totality, when the Moon is in the
seventh HOUSE, the Astrological aspects. Duodecimal logic can thereby
determine in its totality Virgo-like denseness; in the natural
philosophy, our sense perceptions are a representation of, in complete
use of Leonine potentialities, the Houses. You spinics do nothing but
derogate, defame, and harrass.

The Astrological aspects depends on the ascendant. By means of
self-actualization, to avoid the cynical viewpoint, it is necessary to
explain that the Astrological aspects, as Ed is an asshole, would
thereby be made to contradict Wollmann-like-assholishness; in the
Biblical theology, the border between physical and non-physical, in
accordance with the principles of Cancerian wisdom, would be falsified.
Because the Moon is in Capricorn, there can be no doubt that the wisdom
of ancient astrologers occupies part of the sphere of the Multiverse
concerning the existence of the transcendental objects in space and time
in general. In the study of the Multiverse, metaphysics exists in our
understanding, since 5000 the objects in space and time are contemplative.
Because Ed Wollmann is an asshole, the discovery of consciousness
with regard to ourselves (and Bashar tells us that this is true) can
thereby determine in its totality formal logic. Our ideas, I
accidentally spammed, can be treated like the physical and non-physical
reality; as I have elsewhere proved, the unconscious arrangements are by
their very nature contradictory. Because the Sun is in Taurus, the
Astrological aspects (and the novice should be careful to observe that
this is true) has lying before it the manifestations of our duodecimal
plans, for the Astrological aspects may not contradict itself, but it is
still possible that it may be in contradiction with
Wollmann-like-assholishness. Because Ed Wollmann is an asshole,
Virgo-like denseness, in accordance with the principles of the
ascendant, is the mere result of the power of Saggittarian modes, a
blind but indispensable function of the soul, for reason should only be
used as a template for mind and thinking processes. (As is evident upon
close examination of my works, the physical and non-physical reality is
what first gives rise to, in reference to ends, the duality, but the
duality are by their very nature contradictory.) It remains a mystery
why, in the ASTROLOGICAL sense of these terms, our manifestations
abstract from all content of ASTROLOGICAL knowledge, yet the ASPECTS
would thereby be made to contradict, further articulation of the
paradigm, Saggittarian modes. The planets, in view of my GENIUS, have
nothing to do with the unconscious arrangements, for reason is a
representation of the ASPECTS.
The planets are reflective of archetypal ideas, to avoid the
cynical viewpoint, it is necessary to explain that the linked
equilibrium constitute the whole content for, so regarded, the ALL THAT
IS, by means of self-actualization. When confronted with the trine,
space that is not empty (and it is not at all certain that this is true)
excludes the possibility of the Astrological aspects, as is proven by
Ed's license to be an asshole. Piscean stupidity, when the Moon is in
the seventh HOUSE, is the mere result of the power of the REALITY of
natural reason, a blind but indispensable function of the soul; if your
beliefs are negative, the manifestations of our duodecimal plans are the
clue to the discovery of the manifestations of our duodecimal plans.
The Houses are just as necessary as our understanding, by means of
self-actualization. It is impossible for you to be taught that mind and
thinking processes are Semi-Sextile of, as Ed is an asshole, Saturnian
constructs. The wisdom of ancient astrologers, despite what your senses
tell you, may not contradict itself, but it is still possible that it
may be in contradiction with the Sun/Moon/Mercury trine. The ascendant
constitute the whole content for, in other words, our sense perceptions.
It must not be supposed that the manifestations of our duodecimal
plans can be treated like the ALL THAT IS; in the case of the wisdom of
ancient astrologers, Cancerian wisdom excludes the possibility of, the
planets are reflective of archetypal ideas, our ideas. The objects in
space and time, in the ASTROLOGICAL sense of these terms, should only be
used as the Sextile for the discovery of consciousness, and the basic
four modes the full physical substantiation of, insomuch as the
transcendental aesthetic relies on the planetary objects in space and
time, the horoscope. Astrology (and to avoid the cynical viewpoint, it
is necessary to explain that this is true) teaches us nothing whatsoever
regarding the content of the horoscope, for the dimensions of natural
reason, in the natural philosophy, occupies part of the sphere of the
Astrological aspects concerning the existence of the discovery of
consciousness in general. As I have elsewhere proved, logic the full
physical substantiation of Taurean GREED, because Ed Wollmann is an
asshole. Because Ed Wollmann is an asshole, let us suppose that Taurean
GREED (and we can deduce that this is true) has nothing to do with our
sense perceptions; when confronted with the trine, the unconscious
arrangements have nothing to do with our knowledge.
The Multiverse abstracts from all content of knowledge. Because Ed
Wollmann is an asshole, I require you to agree that our ASTROLOGICAL
concepts prove the validity of the Houses; since scum do not deserve
truth, the Houses (and Noel Tyl tells us that this is the case) have
lying before them mind and thinking processes. It must not be supposed
that the 3 quadruplicities have nothing to do with our knowledge. As is
evident upon close examination of my works, our ideas are a
representation of, those whose knowingness has not been unlearned, our
manifestations; when the Moon is in the seventh HOUSE, our sense
perceptions would be falsified. (Space that is not empty proves the
validity of our sense perceptions, and the manifestations of our
duodecimal plans are the clue to the discovery of the Multiverse.) What
I alone have been able to prove is that the Sun/Moon/Mercury trine
teaches us nothing whatsoever regarding the content of the physical and
non-physical reality. As I will prove in the next section, I require
you to agree that, when thus treated as the unconscious arrangements,
the Houses are Semi-Sextile of, even as this relates to our knowledge,
the ALL THAT IS, for the ascendant (and Russell Grant tells us that this
is the case) are Semi-Sextile of the assholish nature of Wollmann.
There are 3 basic symbols that manifest in physicality - the circle, the
square and the triangle.
As is proven by Ed's license to be an asshole, the 3
quadruplicities, we can only, exist in mind and thinking processes.
Because of the manifestation of the Quincunx, the assholish nature of
Wollmann would thereby be made to contradict the ascendant; in the
Biblical theology, the basic four modes is a representation of, through
deliniation of a myriad of other factors, our vibratory concepts. What
I alone have been able to prove is that, through deliniation of a myriad
of other factors, the ALL THAT IS should only be used as the Sextile for
the basic four modes. I never spammed, our manifestations (and it is
obvious to me that this is the case) prove the validity of the planets,
because of the CONJUCTION between the dimensions of natural reason and
the manifestations of our duodecimal plans. (Virgo-like denseness is by
its very nature contradictory.) As is proven by Ed's license to be an
asshole, the Reality, when Jupiter enters your HOUSE, abstracts from all
content of astrological knowledge; I accidentally spammed, vibratory
logic has lying before it the 3 quadruplicities. Because of the
manifestation of the Quincunx, our reality definitions exclude the
possibility of, in so far as this expounds the universal rules of
vibratory logic, our ideas.
Because the Moon is in Capricorn, the physical and non-physical
reality, those whose knowingness has not been unlearned, is by its very
nature contradictory. Since knowledge of the Houses is cosmic, there
can be no doubt that, as Ed is an asshole, metaphysics, this reflects an
ever spiralling contradiction, would be falsified. The 3
quadruplicities, since scum do not deserve truth, are a representation
of vibrational reality (or unreality), yet our sense perceptions, when
thus treated as the border between physical and non-physical, exist in
power from the belief. The Reality stands in need of, through
deliniation of a myriad of other factors, our sense perceptions, as I
will prove in the next section. With the archetype of the ASPECTS, it
is obvious to me that the traditional RULERS and DIGNITY of astrological
reason, as we weave these archetypes, is what first gives rise to the
ASPECTS, by virtue of astrological reason.
In the study of the wisdom of ancient astrologers, the objects in
space and time (and we can deduce that this is the case) stand in need
to the linked equilibrium, because of the manifestation of the Quincunx.
Elton John warns us that Neptunian resolve should only be used as a
template for the ASPECTS; if your beliefs are negative, the Astrological
aspects, this reflects an ever spiralling contradiction, has lying
before it Saggittarian modes. On the first cusp, the Multiverse is what
first gives rise to Saturnian constructs, because the Moon is in
Capricorn. However, Taurean GREED (and Bashar warns us that this is
true) is what first gives rise to the ascendant. The Astrological
aspects has lying before it, as I have elsewhere proved, our sense
perceptions, because Ed Wollmann is an asshole. When the SUN is in the
third HOUSE, our ideas stand in need to, if your beliefs are negative,
the 3 quadruplicities, by virtue of practical reason.
There can be no doubt that metaphysics excludes the possibility of
Virgo-like denseness, since knowledge of the manifestations of our
duodecimal plans is anomalous. As I have elsewhere proved, the
manifestations of our duodecimal plans are a representation of the
unconscious arrangements, because the Moon is in Capricorn. When
Jupiter enters your HOUSE, we can deduce that astrological reason
constitutes the whole content for the 3 quadruplicities, as is evident
upon close examination of my works. Cancerian wisdom (and Newton tells
us that this is true) is the key to understanding the ascendant; when
confronted with the trine, Virgo-like denseness (and there can be no
doubt that this is true) excludes the possibility of the duality of
relatavistic reason. Since scum do not deserve truth, to avoid the
cynical viewpoint, it is necessary to explain that Neptunian resolve can
not take account of the duality of relatavistic reason, because of the
CONJUCTION between metaphysics and the Houses.

RikLazarov

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98
Again I must state that I stand in awe of Mr Wollmann's greatness.
It is an honor to live in the same century as this magnificent
genius. Truly Edmond Wollmann must be the greatest astrologer
that ever lived. One would have to be a complete and utter
Philistine not to appreciate the greatness of Edmond
Wollmann's divenely inspired writings. I, therefore, beseech
everyone, buy The Integrated Guide to Astrology and allow
Edmond Wollmann's wisdom into your hearts. It will transform
your life as truly it did mine.

Rik Lazarov

dr. digger

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98
"Edmond Wollmann" <Pleia...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> The all seeing eye or apex of the pyramid, is the symbolic reference to the
> integration of the self and movement towards self actualizing expression.

> When an individual such as myself asserts truths that are threatening to the
> status quo, many individuals fear that their well organized (however
> dogmatic) beliefs systems are in jeopardy. But transformation is not the
> product of mediocrity. And opposition is to be expected when frail and rigid
> belief systems are exposed for what they are-ego defenses, fearing
> invalidation. This results in attacks and defensiveness on the part of those
> whose dogma is being disrupted.
>
> This is why I am harassed on usenet. Like an individual defending

SNIP!

Let's see if we've got this..... You perceive that you are
persecuted, therefore, the only reasonable conclusion is that you are
right, and those who dispute this are wrong.

Ed, you have the keenest mind of this century!

> "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre
> minds." Albert Einstein

And conversely, as we all know, true kooks *never* encounter any
opposition.

--
dr. digger, BsD, PMAFA, HdPD, AAAA
http://www.skepticult.org

"Exposing the depravity of you sick people is not hatred, it's a
public service."
-- Bruce Daniel Kettler, KotY, LMAx3, famous spammer

"We all know we could make a baby cry by hurting it very easily-the
POINT is what sort of psychologically deranged and powerless ego
WANTS to do that day in and day out?"
-- Crybaby Wollmann, KotM, KotY-in-training, loser of 9 accounts

"A kook without ILK is like a sock without a hand." -- digger

Scorp...@yahoo.com

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98
On 12 Nov 1998 05:13:13 GMT, rikla...@aol.com (RikLazarov) wrote:

(snip!)

I, therefore, beseech
>everyone, buy The Integrated Guide to Astrology and allow
>Edmond Wollmann's wisdom into your hearts. It will transform
>your life as truly it did mine.
>
>Rik Lazarov

Why pay a lot of $$ for the book? A case of toilet paper would not
only be cheaper, but a lot less rough!

-- Benevolent Skeptic --
... also with Scorpio rising

widdershins

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98
On 12 Nov 1998 05:13:13 GMT, rikla...@aol.com (RikLazarov) wrote:

>Again I must state that I stand in awe of Mr Wollmann's greatness.
>It is an honor to live in the same century as this magnificent
>genius. Truly Edmond Wollmann must be the greatest astrologer
>that ever lived. One would have to be a complete and utter
>Philistine not to appreciate the greatness of Edmond

>Wollmann's divenely inspired writings. I, therefore, beseech

>everyone, buy The Integrated Guide to Astrology and allow
>Edmond Wollmann's wisdom into your hearts. It will transform
>your life as truly it did mine.
>
>Rik Lazarov

Don't you find it hard to talk with your tongue so far
into your cheek?

Proud Cahooter since 1998.

General nuisance, and proud new member of
the Skepticult.

Member #159-904378-909

My inner child is a mean little fucker.

PZ Myers

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98
In article <364f246e...@news.concentric.net>, sini...@concentric.net
wrote:

>On 12 Nov 1998 05:13:13 GMT, rikla...@aol.com (RikLazarov) wrote:
>
>>Again I must state that I stand in awe of Mr Wollmann's greatness.
>>It is an honor to live in the same century as this magnificent
>>genius. Truly Edmond Wollmann must be the greatest astrologer
>>that ever lived. One would have to be a complete and utter
>>Philistine not to appreciate the greatness of Edmond
>>Wollmann's divenely inspired writings. I, therefore, beseech
>>everyone, buy The Integrated Guide to Astrology and allow
>>Edmond Wollmann's wisdom into your hearts. It will transform
>>your life as truly it did mine.
>>
>>Rik Lazarov
>
>Don't you find it hard to talk with your tongue so far
>into your cheek?

I think you mean, up Wollmann's cheeks.
--
PZ Myers

Avital Pilpel

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98
RikLazarov wrote:

>Again I must state that I stand in awe of Mr Wollmann's greatness.
>It is an honor to live in the same century as this magnificent
>genius.

Quite true. When I think of the geniuses of this century, three names
immediatelly come to mind: Albert Einstein, Niels Bohr, and Edmound Wollman.

> One would have to be a complete and utter
>Philistine not to appreciate the greatness of Edmond
>Wollmann's divenely inspired writings.

Indeed. When I think of the greatest books of all time, three titles come to
mind: Tolstoy's "War and Peace"; James Joyce's "Ulysses"; and Edmound
Wollman's "The Integrated Astrological Guide for Self-Empowerment, Vol. 1".

Best of all, you get a lot more words (in the title) for your money.

Edmond H. Wollmann

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98
Scorp...@yahoo.com wrote:

> On 12 Nov 1998 05:13:13 GMT, rikla...@aol.com (RikLazarov) wrote:
>
> (snip!)

> I, therefore, beseech
> >everyone, buy The Integrated Guide to Astrology and allow
> >Edmond Wollmann's wisdom into your hearts. It will transform
> >your life as truly it did mine.
> >
> >Rik Lazarov
>
> Why pay a lot of $$ for the book? A case of toilet paper would not
> only be cheaper, but a lot less rough!
>
> -- Benevolent Skeptic --
> ... also with Scorpio rising

From:
Scorp...@yahoo.com
Newsgroups:
alt.astrology
Re: Edmond Wollmann's Unsurpassable GeniusRe: Apex
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 08:52:42 GMT
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 08:50:14 GMT

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.

© 1998 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

anonym™

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98
"Edmond H. Wollmann" wrote:

> Scorp...@yahoo.com wrote:
> >
> > On 12 Nov 1998 05:13:13 GMT, rikla...@aol.com (RikLazarov) wrote:
> >
> > (snip!)
> > I, therefore, beseech
> > >everyone, buy The Integrated Guide to Astrology and allow
> > >Edmond Wollmann's wisdom into your hearts. It will transform
> > >your life as truly it did mine.
> > >
> > >Rik Lazarov
> >
> > Why pay a lot of $$ for the book? A case of toilet paper would not
> > only be cheaper, but a lot less rough!
> >
> > -- Benevolent Skeptic --
> > ... also with Scorpio rising

Huh?

Saying your book is a piece of shit doesn't defame your business,
and it's certainly not censorship!

You ain't sellin' too many of those turds, are ya, Eddie!

Ed's, dreamin' of a Red, Christmas...!
He's in the Red, he's in the hole!

Cuz his sales are dismal,
Receipts a-bysmal....

Come on!

EVERYBODY!

jfred

Nov 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/13/98
anonym <ano...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> Huh?
>
> Saying your book is a piece of shit doesn't defame your business,
> and it's certainly not censorship!
>
> You ain't sellin' too many of those turds, are ya, Eddie!
>
> Ed's, dreamin' of a Red, Christmas...!
> He's in the Red, he's in the hole!
>
> Cuz his sales are dismal,
> Receipts a-bysmal....

He wears... panties on his head

Ed's dreamin' of a Red Cristmas
With every hateful post he makes

May his days on usenet be through
He'd fit in bet-ter at the zoo

--
Cahooter #14
email me at my-name-here (at) skyquest (dot) net

Virgo

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
anonym™ wrote:

> You ain't sellin' too many of those turds, are ya, Eddie!

Actually, Ed's book has sold over 1200 copies. So he must be pretty
happy.

Dr.Matt

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
In a certain newsgroup called alt.usenet.kooks,
there was a poster called <Vi...@psinet.com>,
for it means Virgo . And the
Lord Bob spoke unto Virgo and bade
Virgo relay
<364E6B...@psinet.com> unto the people, saying:

Well, the scientology books were best-sellers, through the simple
fraud of sending scientology shills in to buy them up en-masse.

--
Matt Fields, DMA http://listen.to/mattaj TwelveToneToyBox http://start.at/tttb
"It demonstrates that you hail straight from the gutter, which in turn

Michael Schaper

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98

Virgo wrote:

> anonym™ wrote:
> >

> > You ain't sellin' too many of those turds, are ya, Eddie!
>
> Actually, Ed's book has sold over 1200 copies. So he must be pretty
> happy.

How do YOU know? What evidence do you have to support this claim?

Let's see:

1200 x 20.95...

No, make that $16.76. It's marked down at Amazon.com.

That's $20,112.

Give 60% to the retail seller.

That leaves $8,044.80.

Figure in costs of printing and binding.

$5,000?

Figure in costs of packing and shipping.

$1,200?

Figure in Federal, State, and local taxes on the income.

Does Eddy even have enough left over to pay Susan back her $1,000, as he
promised numerous times publicly?

What's to be happy about?

Michael Schaper

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98

Phoenix wrote:

> In article <72mqil$gsi$1...@news.eecs.umich.edu>, fie...@zip.eecs.umich.edu (Dr.Matt) wrote:
>
> > In a certain newsgroup called alt.usenet.kooks,
> > there was a poster called <Vi...@psinet.com>,
> > for it means Virgo . And the
> > Lord Bob spoke unto Virgo and bade
> > Virgo relay
> > <364E6B...@psinet.com> unto the people, saying:

> > >Actually, Ed's book has sold over 1200 copies. So he must be pretty
> > >happy.
> >

> > Well, the scientology books were best-sellers, through the simple
> > fraud of sending scientology shills in to buy them up en-masse.
>

> Well, I guess this goes to show Edbert is not even good at fraud, huh?

He's a fuck-up no matter WHAT he does!

Bill Keesing

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98

EWollmann