Sun in Taurus, Moon in Capricorn

EHWollmann

Sep 16, 2002, 1:01:27 AM9/16/02
SUN IN TAURUS-MOON IN CAPRICORN
(You belong to the positive or executive group)
SECURITY IS of the utmost importance to you-not wealth, perhaps,
but security of home, of position, and of prestige. You are proud, and
a sweet and gracious exterior conceals an inner sense of your own worth
which you like to see made manifest in the material things of the world
-your accomplishments or your surroundings. You are idealistic, but
more than this, you are a realist; you would rather have dignity and
comfort in this life than all the fame in the world after death. You will
"take the cash, and let the credit go." This leads to an appearance of
materialism which is not entirely justified, for you're the most honorable of
human beings and your idealism is of a practical work-a-day variety that counts
for most in the world of things as they are. You believe in fair dealing and
practise it; yours are the virtues of earth rather than the virtues of heaven.
Your bent is critical and executive for, despite a deeply underlying
sentimentality, you are a good analyst of people and of situations-a shrewd
judge of the public consciousness and also of the consciousness of your
intimates. You have an instinct for knowing what people are thinking and what
they are going to be thinking in a little while. An ability to gauge the public
temperament, and what it will take, is your greatest asset toward worldly
success. Though needful of security, your real yen is for influence. You like
to control and direct, and feel that you are responsible for the thoughts and
actions of your public, whether it be great or small, and in extreme cases
(with 3,180 or 224) this leads to uninhibited lust for power and authority
which (if also with 146,148,168 or 1691 may well be gratified, for then your
power for sensing public sentiment goes into action in a big way
and you come out on top. Without any of these stimulating influences
or without other squares to your Sun or Moon, you are likely to rest
on your oars and accept the security that comes to you; but even
here your mind keeps working, if only to worry, for your mental vigor
is so great that if it doesn't find a positive outlet it finds a negative one.

Grant Lewi "Heaven Knows What", page 48, Llewellyn Publications,1977
First published by Doubleday 1935.

I have squares to both sun and moon.

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
(c) 2002 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.e-wollmann.com/
http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/

Cujo

Sep 16, 2002, 3:14:26 AM9/16/02
ehwol...@aol.com (EHWollmann) wrote in
news:20020916010127.25660.00006031@mb-md. [slap]

Where's my lawsuit, asshole?

--
There wouldn't be as many satisfied ladies around, if I
hadn't ditched them long ago! - Edmo in a moment of candor.

Spämster

Sep 16, 2002, 9:24:47 AM9/16/02

EHWollmann wrote:

> SUN IN TAURUS-MOON IN CAPRICORN
> (You belong to the positive or executive group)

Flush stale screed! Where's my lawsuit, punk?

Edmond Wollmann

Sep 17, 2002, 11:47:20 PM9/17/02
Metapsych replaced with NANAU, follow-ups.

Impune Abuser #1 spammer from Databasix.com wrote:

> In article <20020916010127...@mb-md.aol.com>, EHWollmann <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote:

> > SUN IN TAURUS-MOON IN CAPRICORN
(You belong to the positive or executive group)
> > SECURITY IS of the utmost importance to you-not wealth, perhaps,
> > but security of home, of position, and of prestige

> Did you get permission to post this to ensure you have security of integrity?

> Failure, thy name is Wollmann.

"You are what your deep, driving desire is.
As your desire is, so is your will.
As your will is, so is your deed.
As your deed is, so is your destiny."
Brihadaranyaka Upanishad IV. 4.5

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A. remove-to mail me
© 2002 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Articles http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/info.htm
Artworks http://www.e-wollmann.com

Spämster

Sep 18, 2002, 8:30:36 AM9/18/02

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Metapsych replaced with NANAU, follow-ups.

Wrong!

Did you have any lawsuits to discuss, delusionboi?

Widdershins

Sep 18, 2002, 11:06:42 AM9/18/02
Admin group snecked. Others added as required.

Edmond Wollmann <arctur...@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<3D87F7...@earthlink.net>...

> Metapsych replaced with NANAU, follow-ups.
>
> Impune Abuser #1 spammer from Databasix.com wrote:
>
> > In article <20020916010127...@mb-md.aol.com>, EHWollmann <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > > SUN IN TAURUS-MOON IN CAPRICORN
> (You belong to the positive or executive group)
> > > SECURITY IS of the utmost importance to you-not wealth, perhaps,
> > > but security of home, of position, and of prestige
>
> > Did you get permission to post this to ensure you have security of integrity?
>
> > Failure, thy name is Wollmann.
>
> "You are what your deep, driving desire is.
> As your desire is, so is your will.
> As your will is, so is your deed.
> As your deed is, so is your destiny."
> Brihadaranyaka Upanishad IV. 4.5

So, your deep driving desire is to be an utter failure well into your
forties? Congratulations! Now, go out and get a job.

Widdershins

My inner child is a mean little fucker.