What's Pres. Clinton's birth data?

Romulus Zamora

Jan 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/22/98

Does anyone have a reliable source for President Clinton's birth data?

Thank you,

Romulus

david ryan

Jan 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/22/98

In article <34c6d005...@nntp.ix.netcom.com>, Romulus Zamora
<rza...@ix.netcom.com> writes

>Does anyone have a reliable source for President Clinton's birth data?
>
>Thank you,
>
>Romulus

You can see a full reading of President Clinton's chart at
http://www.demon.co.uk/kdm/clinton.html

It points out his fantastic resilience among other areas.

David Ryan |Phone 011-44-181 874 8218 (from US)
Kozmik Horoscopes | Fax 011-44-181-875 1025
134 Elsenham Street |International: code+44-181-874-8218
London SW18 5NP |email:k...@kdmdr.demon.co.uk
UK |http://www.demon.co.uk/kdm/hscope.html

Edmond Wollmann

Jan 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/23/98

Romulus Zamora wrote:

> Does anyone have a reliable source for President Clinton's birth data?

> Thank you,

> Romulus

Aug 19, 1946
8:51am CST
Hope Ak
--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 1997 Altair Publications

Edmond Wollmann

Jan 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/23/98

Hugh E. Jeffcoat wrote:

> Edmond Wollmann <woll...@spamno.net> wrote:

> >Romulus Zamora wrote:

> >> Does anyone have a reliable source for President Clinton's birth data?

> >> Thank you,

> >> Romulus

> >Aug 19, 1946
> >8:51am CST
> >Hope Ak

I used it to predict his being elected because Jupiter was on the
ascendant on election day-other than that I don't have any. There are
several- this one worked for me so I use it. You got a better one?
--
"Middle of the road, is a private cul-de-sac, I can't get from the cab
to the curb without some little jerk on my back!" The Pretenders "Middle

Hugh E. Jeffcoat

Jan 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/24/98

Edmond Wollmann <woll...@spamno.net> wrote:

>Romulus Zamora wrote:
>
>> Does anyone have a reliable source for President Clinton's birth data?
>
>> Thank you,
>
>> Romulus

>Aug 19, 1946
>8:51am CST
>Hope Ak

>--
>Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
>© 1997 Altair Publications
>Astrological Consulting
>http://www.flex.com/~jai/astrology/info/alt.astrology.faq.html

Please support the "reliability" of this data. What is its source ?

SIDEREAL (!) JEFF

Richard Nolle

Jan 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/24/98

There are a couple of purported birth times for Bill Clinton: 3:44 and
8:51 AM. The first allegedly comes from a copy of his birth certificate
(which has never been substantiated); the latter allegedly comes from
his mother.

-- Richard

http://www.astropro.com/
NetPager = http://wwp.mirabilis.com/1710868
NetPhones = CoolTalk, Microsoft NetMeeting
phone/fax = (602) 753-6261

"Astrology is about time . . . what else is there?"

Don & Lynn Neese

Jan 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/28/98
to Romulus Zamora

President Clinton date of birth is August 19, 1946 @ *:51AM CST Hope, AR

093W35 33N40. Courtesy of American Federation of Astrologers Publication
November 10, 1996.