The Rising Sign or Ascendant

Edmond Wollmann

Jan 19, 2005, 4:49:43 PM1/19/05
Because the rising sign is based on the moment of birth, it reflects a
very specific definition of the identity. It reflects the point of
entry and exit of the Sun/Moon blend and the interaction point for the
remainder of the horoscope's configurations. It indicates the
definition the identity BELIEVES it needs in order to express the idea
that has been chosen to be expressed as the overall "path". It is the
"Mask" the persona will wear while acting it's part in physical
reality. Therefore, the light of the persona will be shown and seen
through the filter of the ascendant. The planetary ruler of the
ascendant (i.e. Aries ascendant would be ruled by Mars) and it's sign
and house placement, describes the area of life (house); corroborating
template focus (the sign placement of ascendent ruler); and ease or
dis-ease in it's blend with other areas of functioning that are
represented in the remainder of the birth chart (aspects).
The physical appearance of the identity is made up of the trinity of
persona; Sun+Moon+Ascendant. Planets near the ascendant or in the house
also color this projection, self definition, and physical appearance.

ARIES- Unless Mars is in a difficult or repressive condition
(retrograde), the expression of this identity definition is ardent.
direct, vital, naturally aggressive and has a very strong need to
project the self as quickly and spontaneously as possible. Identity in
the act of becoming. The personality- no matter what other
configurations- will present itself through action and impulse.
Possibility of recklessness.

TAURUS- The self projection and definition seeks stability and
establishment. The presentation of the self is calm and focused. The
identity definition and self projection revolves around issues of
worth. Venus' position corroborates further identity definition
indicies.

GEMINI- Mutable signs on the angles(1st, 4th, 7th, and 10th), reflect
dissipated energy application. Physical focus is weak, mental focus and
flexibility is strong. This ascendant will define an identity that is
expressive, articulate, diverse and needs to be seen as intelligent.

CANCER- Cancer is a very reflective and impressionable sign. As a form
of identity projection, this sensitivity will be shown by an individual
who absorbs, then reflects whatever environment they may find
themselves in. The personal projection will exude kindness, and may be
rather reserved in definition. The Sun/Moon blend will be especially
important in analysis, particularly the Moon, as this body will be the
lens of the ascendant.

LEO- Extroversion would best describe the energy of this ascendant. The
need to project a dramatic version of whatever energies are inherent
within the birth chart will be evident. Magnanimity and a breadth of
vision shun petty issues. Unless more down to earth energies are
reflected through the remainder of the horoscope, the identity may be
manipulatable through appeals to ego reinforcement or "flashy" without
substance.

VIRGO- There is a strong sense of service towards an ideal. Self
projection may be limited and focused unless the Fire element is well
represented. There is also a strong need to be analytically correct, to
say and do the "right" things. Changeability is toned down in this
mutable ascendant because of the Earth element.

LIBRA- Amiability. The need to be socially accepted will be very
apparent. Also a strong concern about the physical appearance. On the
positive side, the reflective tendencies take focus off of the self and
increase sharing. On the negative side, acquiescence makes the self`s
true stand of opinion or loyalty, elusive.

SCORPIO- The definition will be reserved, cautious, and secretive based
on an extreme fear of being taken advantage of. The empowered Scorpio
ascendant will be fearless and emotional insight keen. Depth of
feeling. Confrontation welcomed. The dis-empowered will exhibit
manipulation and little objective perception of the self. As an analogy
of manipulation fears, the game of poker serves well. The identity
would need to know all the opponent's cards (and would use any tactic
to ascertain them), and not allow anyone to know theirs, just to feel
equal to the game.

SAGITTARIUS- A definition of personal freedom. Travel as an effect of
the need to expand the identity, or it's mental influence. As long as
stability is shown elsewhere, integrity is usually the mode of
operation. Beliefs and intellectual property issues, honesty or ethics
and breadth of vision may be issues of self definition.

CAPRICORN- The identity definition is very down to earth, and not
likely to indulge in speculation. The here and now is the immediate
concern. Practical and organized. A very strong belief that physical
reality exists outside the individual. Saturn's placement will be very
important in analysis.

AQUARIUS- There is a brightness of individuality expression. Being
defined differently is very important. Creativity must be applied or
the identity will find anything to "rebel" against. Uranus' position
will define what ideas and issues the identity believes it must break
free from.

PISCES- A non-threatening posture. The identity unconsciously
recognizes itself as a part or "All That Is" and may find projection in
terms of *I* distasteful. Unless strength is shown in other
configurations the definition of self may be elusive and problematic. A
very sensitive and idealistic and perhaps sentimental ascendant.

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2005 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/
AOL http://hometown.aol.com/ehwollmann/myhomepage/business.html

Spåmster

Jan 19, 2005, 5:33:27 PM1/19/05

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Because the rising sign is based on the moment of birth, it

Forces you to prove your stupidity.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jan 19, 2005, 6:31:28 PM1/19/05
"Edmond Wollmann" <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> Because the rising sign is based on baseless beliefs, Ed hace no case to
> make.

I have a better case: Ed is a fucking dumpster-diving douchebucket.

I offer proof too!

wollma...@spam.free

Jan 19, 2005, 11:49:43 AM1/19/05
http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
http://www.nocem.org/
http://www.rahul.net/falk/quickrefs.html#W

Jefrey Jupiter

Jan 19, 2005, 10:43:10 PM1/19/05
On 19 Jan 2005 13:49:43 -0800, "Edmond Wollmann"
<alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]
>to be lazy talentless deadbeats instead of getting a real
>job do you want fries with that? Ow I burnt myself on the
>french fries machine I WILL SUE THE FUCK OUT OF YOU.
>
>These lunar schemes manifest in polarity pairs of opposite
>lawsuits, i.e. the new psychotic in Nevada and accompanying
>new Kettlerian kookfart (Staplepoon, ibid). We see them
>manifest most obviously through crosspostings, but we can
>also see them without the lasting effect; or power; You WILL
>act. We see them manifest in polarized looney returns. Each
>side of the three-sided coin so-to-speak, must be reviewed
>and explored. We CHOOSE this. You WILL act. I AM fucking
>imbalanced.
>
>Because, as a persona non grata, I have a limited awareness
>of time (and hence, space, intelligence, rationality; etc;);
>and without fraudulent astrological tracking of events, we
>may be lost as to how events on February 345th are connected
>to the present. However, because we really are one
>consciousness manifesting in apparent "farts" through time,
>I have documented these abusers and have archived them for
>my upcoming Excalibur-like blow; these, and all events, are
>really one unfolding drama connected by all aspects and
>facets of myself; and will be proven in court as soon as I
>kill these spammers accounts. Altopia is an ISP for years
>now. In the same way we are the relationship we are having
>with each other; in my dreams all is lucid and I have
>several femininas gushing over me Bwahahahahahaha drool heh
>heh heh cough hack. Therefore, the idea that one must trust the
>self and hand me money are in all its manifestations, is not
>a "silly psychological or schemy" notion, (since I am not
>qualified to give such advice because I have no credentials,
>degrees or licenses); but ILLOGICAL, because the you you you
>believe or have been taught to believe is all you are, is
>not, but it might have been, because all is vibration. You
>are the world you explore, or maybe not, even if you are
>part of the ALL THAT IS. To not love it, to not love
>yourself, is something I claim knowledge of but have never
>experienced, because I am a sad old fart. Drool.
>
>"Islands in the stream, that is what you are.
>Money in your pockets, for me to steal.
>No one in-between, how can you be wrong?
>Sail away with me, but I don't have a sailboat
>'Cause I'm a lazy deadbeat.
>And we spy on each other--I am vengeful and shady.
>From one scag to another--I can't get laid.
>Some more will you smack my shiny head, for I am a lying scumbag.
>we'll start and end as one--for all is vibration,
>Hoova! Moon Muvva! Bashar where arrrrrrrre youuuuuuuuuuuu?
>Brillliant fraud, that is what I need.
>Coming from afar, reaching for the frivolous lawsuits!
>CC-ed to the FBI and FTC and GSA, to another place.
>I am a kooooooooooooook!"
>The Bee Gees (EW version)
>

>Edmond H. Wollmann F.U.C.K.I.N.S.C.H.L.O.B.

>© 2005 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

EHW!!

Seven

Jan 19, 2005, 11:48:04 PM1/19/05
Upon bended light, the psalms of "Edmond Wollmann"
<alcha...@yahoo.com> echoed through the void, last heard on 19 Jan
2005 13:49:43 -0800 :

>Because the rising sign is based on the moment of birth, it reflects a
>very specific definition of the identity. It reflects the point of
>entry and exit of the Sun/Moon blend and the interaction point for the
>remainder of the horoscope's configurations. It indicates the
>definition the identity BELIEVES it needs in order to express the idea
>that has been chosen to be expressed as the overall "path". It is the
>"Mask" the persona will wear while acting it's part in physical
>reality. Therefore, the light of the persona will be shown and seen
>through the filter of the ascendant. The planetary ruler of the
>ascendant (i.e. Aries ascendant would be ruled by Mars) and it's sign
>and house placement, describes the area of life (house); corroborating
>template focus (the sign placement of ascendent ruler); and ease or
>dis-ease in it's blend with other areas of functioning that are
>represented in the remainder of the birth chart (aspects).
>The physical appearance of the identity is made up of the trinity of
>persona; Sun+Moon+Ascendant. Planets near the ascendant or in the house
>also color this projection, self definition, and physical appearance.

Excellent article. Thanks for posting it - we were just briefly
discussing a similar astrology topic in alt.tarot, so this was timely.

http://www.MEGA.bz
...home of the Liquid Muse (a writer's forum),
free tarot readings, news and metaphysical events.

Edmond Wollmann is a Convicted Criminal

Jan 20, 2005, 2:15:39 AM1/20/05
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Because the rising sign is based on the moment of birth, it reflects

the sheer idiocy that comprises astrology.

Edmond Wollmann

Jan 21, 2005, 8:09:47 PM1/21/05

You are quite welcome:-)
--

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2005 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/

http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturianone/

Message has been deleted

Edmond Wollmann is a Convicted Criminal

Jan 22, 2005, 12:39:25 AM1/22/05
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

Oh, cut the fake charm, sociopath. Who did you steal it from?

Mr. 4X

Jan 24, 2005, 6:15:07 PM1/24/05
"Edmond Wollmann" <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Because the rising sign is based on the moment of birth, it SLAP!

makes no sense.