Positive and Negative Energy

EHWollmann

Dec 21, 2001, 12:12:14 AM12/21/01
The universe is precisely balanced between negative and positive energy. Let me
say at the outset that this has absolutely NOTHING to do with "good and bad".
These are subjective value judgements and really tell us little about the
nature of any idea, but much about the observer.

Because the universe is so balanced it is inherently positive. In other words
to be so balanced is positive itself. But the whole of existence is IN
EXISTENCE because this polarization externalizes and manifests the "All That
Is" from nonphysical into physical. Which brings us to negative aspects. Please
understand "affliction" as another word for dis-ease. A state of being in which
contradiction, conflict and the need for resolution exist UNRESOLVED. This
state of being if unresolved allows organisms to attack because of the belief
in powerlessness, but negative aspects are not inherently in a state of
dis-ease. It is the resistance to growth reflected as a need through the
negative aspects, that all pain and suffering is the effect of.

Squares and oppositions seek resolution and fulfillment towards ease (trine).
This is not inherently "bad". This actually implies awareness of the
paradoxical nature of "things". Tension is required to walk upon the earth. The
resistance of our legs to the constant pull of gravity allows us to MOVE
instead of remaining in an inertial state. Without developmental tension
nothing moves. It is negative energy that drives the material universe. If
these aspects are seen in preponderance in the chart it reflects a powerful
developmental potential. Like the universe balance is important. It is the
judgement of tension that creates anxiety. It is the welcoming of tension that
is felt as excitement. Tension is essential for growth. Ease is not necessarily
"good" and tension is not necessarily "bad" so there are no good and bad
aspects!

The positive aspects of trine and sextile are the areas where tension FINDS
resolution. They allow for the integration of developmental tension.
Self-empowerment is the recognition that you chose this chart that you have now
for a reason, the hallway of your developmental choice. You are always creating
your reality 100%-even when you use 90% of this ability to create the illusion
that you only have the other 10%!

It is the negative aspects that need attention-the trines support the squares.
What awareness or resolution can be gleaned from this square or opposition?
There is no end. There will be levels higher and higher in regards to that
developmental awareness that can be achieved, welcome it. The positive aspects
have nothing to support and ease if developmental tension is not acted upon.
Negative aspects are your prescription for action chosen before incarnation,
and aspect patterns are the psychological reflection of how these things are
dealt with by the personality. Psychology is simply the understanding of the
exchange of psychic material consciously and unconsciously and the resulting
behavior therefrom. It is an analysis of the individuals beliefs about their
ability to manifest themselves.
Positive and negative aspects tell us the identity's belief in the ability to
manifest, integrate and express the idea that they are. Please encourage them
in their ability to do so. It is belief and approach that determines effect
extracted. It can be an exciting exploration of consciousness, the waking up to
other levels of knowingness (Uranus) instead of perceived external limitation
and threat (Saturn). The choice of course is yours.

"I suffer nought against my will, I am not obedient to God, I am in accord with
him, and the more so, because I know that everything takes place in virtue of
an immutable law proclaimed from all eternity."
"Sucipe" a prayer St. Ignatius

el...@no.spam

Dec 21, 2001, 1:16:55 AM12/21/01
In article <20011221001214...@mb-ck.aol.com>,
EHWollmann <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote:

>The universe is precisely balanced between negative and positive
>energy. Let me say at the outset that this has absolutely
>NOTHING to do with "good and bad". These are subjective value
>judgements and really tell us little about the nature of any
>idea, but much about the observer.
>
>Because the universe is so balanced it is inherently positive.

What a stupid statement. Do you really think balance makes it
positive, Wollmann? No wonder you can produce any degrees from
SDSU.

Kook Stomper

Dec 21, 2001, 1:27:51 AM12/21/01
Kooky kooky shitstain Eddieboy wrote:

> The universe is precisely balanced between negative and positive energy.

Prove it, dipshit.

Mr. Sweetness & Light.

Dec 21, 2001, 3:04:57 AM12/21/01
EHWollmann wrote in message <20011221001214...@mb-ck.aol.com>...

>The universe is precisely balanced between negative and positive energy.
Let me
>say at the outset that this has absolutely NOTHING to do with "good and
bad".
>These are subjective value judgements and really tell us little about the
>nature of any idea, but much about the observer.
>
>Because the universe is so balanced it is inherently positive.

Edmo, you've been called on this error of logic so often that you are only
repeating it because you are inherently stupid.
Posting from AOL isn't going to help, the original account has long since
been nuked and you aren't fooling anyone.
--
"The biggest spammer and abuser on the internet Cu...@tsbbearings.net"
- Wollmann showing how to make friends for life with a few kind words.
"The point punk, is that abusers like you will soon be removed
completely from the internet and placed in custody for your criminal
activities." - A comma-challenged Wollmann fucks up yet another prediction.
"So what does that make you? A stalker who stalks an asshole for 7
years now trying to convince others how bad he is?"
- Ed Wollmann admits he is an asshole!
"THANKS TO CUJO FLOODING MY SURVEY AND SOLICITING HIS FRIENDS TO DO THE
SAME, WHICH THEY DID FROM MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS, HE HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM
THIS SURVEY AND WILL FIND A PLACE OF...HONOR...ELSEWHERE IN THESE PAGES"
- John Dutka calmly admits to planning a Page of Hate for me.
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in Alt.paranormal,
Alt.astrology, Alt.astrology.pro and Alt.astrology.metapsych
http://www.petitmorte.net/cujo/cujcert.jpg

Spamster

Dec 21, 2001, 8:17:25 AM12/21/01

EHWollmann wrote:

> The universe is precisely balanced between negative and positive

With you being the negative.

Peter G Dellys

Dec 22, 2001, 9:01:48 PM12/22/01

"EHWollmann" <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote in message

> The universe is precisely balanced between negative and positive energy.

Uh? How so?

Let me
> say at the outset that this has absolutely NOTHING to do with "good and
bad".
> These are subjective value judgements and really tell us little about the
> nature of any idea, but much about the observer.

Sure does.

> Because the universe is so balanced it is inherently positive.

That's a straight contradiction to your first statement.

In other words
> to be so balanced is positive itself.

Another blatant contradiction.

But the whole of existence is IN
> EXISTENCE because this polarization externalizes and manifests the "All
That
> Is" from nonphysical into physical.

Well there's not the least amount of proof to support any of these
statements. I suppose Ed you just *feel* this is so. Well I just feel this
is *not* so. So we are left with mere subjectivity. Not a great way to run a
'science' is it?

Peter

---