Event Chart for JFK Jr.

Edmond H. Wollmann

Jul 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/17/99
http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/example_3.htm

Here is the event chart for JFK Jr.'s takeoff from Fairfield New
Jersey. The ascendant is at critical degree, and the final aspect is
the Saturn/Uranus square! Saturn is in 3 and is disposed of by Venus in
7, which in turn disposes of the Mercury Rx in 7, dispositor of moon in
8, ruling the Sun in 6, returning to the Mercury Rx as final
dispositor. It appears they were perhaps late, and the urgency of the
ascendant and Mercury dispositorships indicates that details were
missed or overlooked. Neptune Rx on 1 could very well be fuel problems.

For Pam;
I hope you are not offended, I was trying to get you to look your
issues. This requires confrontation.

I will be on vacation for several weeks. Best to all:-)

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things not
because they are easy, but BECAUSE they are hard." JFK

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

anonym™

Jul 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/17/99
"Edmond H. Wollmann" wrote:

> http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/example_3.htm
>
> Here is the event chart for JFK Jr.'s takeoff from Fairfield New
> Jersey. The ascendant is at critical degree, and the final aspect is
> the Saturn/Uranus square! Saturn is in 3 and is disposed of by Venus in
> 7, which in turn disposes of the Mercury Rx in 7, dispositor of moon in
> 8, ruling the Sun in 6, returning to the Mercury Rx as final
> dispositor.

GOOD LORD, WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP!

> It appears they were perhaps late, and the urgency of the
> ascendant and Mercury dispositorships indicates that details were
> missed or overlooked. Neptune Rx on 1 could very well be fuel problems.

Nice weaseling.

Think he's dead, Ed?

I do.

> For Pam;
> I hope you are not offended, I was trying to get you to look your
> issues. This requires confrontation.

And these confrontations require insulting her and callin her a "slime"
and "filth" and blaming the victim for her disease?

I hope you don't consider what you just wrote an apology, asshole.

You don't wiggle away from your reprehensible behavior THAT easily.

Say you're sorry to her, you miserable fuck.

For Ed;
I hope you are not too suicidal. I was trying to get you to look at
*your* issues . You have a *lot* of issues so you required quite a bit
of confrontation.

> I will be on vacation for several weeks.

You just HAD a 12 week break!

Whatsamatta, did you get another 5150 and have to be restrained for awhile?

Tired of getting your ass kicked all over the place, criminal?

> Best to all:-)

Even me?

How sweet!

I think when you come back from your vacation you will still have issues
so I will be here to confront-help you!

> "We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things not
> because they are easy, but BECAUSE they are hard." JFK

"We chose to take this small airplane because ohhhh, SHIIIITTTTTT!
AUUUGGHHHHH!" JFK Jr.

anonym™

Jul 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/17/99
"Edmond H. Wollmann" wrote:

> I will be on vacation for several weeks. Best to all:-)

Translation: Ed got another of his ISP accounts yanked. Hyuk!

Lou Minatti™

Jul 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/17/99
Edmond H. Wollmann wrote:

> http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/example_3.htm
>
> Here is the event chart for JFK Jr.'s takeoff from Fairfield New
> Jersey.

You are a sick ghoul.

--
New! Truly Beautiful Hate Mail!
http://www.watchingyou.com/

BlueAce69

Jul 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/17/99

Edmond H. Wollmann <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote in message
> http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/example_3.htm

Geez Ed, perhaps you should have let him know about that before they took
off.

PZ Myers

Jul 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/17/99
In article <7mr72b$1a...@news2.newsguy.com>, "BlueAce69"
<Blue...@disinfo.net> wrote:

Yuck. The astrology ghouls are at it again.

--
PZ Myers

jfred

Jul 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/17/99
Pamela Gross <be...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Jul 1999 20:52:30 GMT, Edmond H. Wollmann
> <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:
<snip!>

> >I will be on vacation for several weeks. Best to all:-)
>

> Have a great time!

I'm sure he will. Perhaps he will get that propoganda page updated.

jfred
How hard can it be to take a vacation when you don't have a job?

--
jfred... Cahooter #14, SAN 867-5309
/server irc.powerchat.net......channel #irrelevant......to #irr is human

Dan Pressnell

Jul 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/17/99
"Edmond H. Wollmann" wrote:

> http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/example_3.htm
>
> Here is the event chart for JFK Jr.'s takeoff from Fairfield New

Darn! You didn't get around to posting this BEFORE anything happened.

DARN AGAIN!

Psychics and astrologers like you are always just missing it!

Dan

Dan Pressnell

Jul 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/17/99
BlueAce69 wrote:

> Edmond H. Wollmann <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote in message
> > http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/example_3.htm
>
> Geez Ed, perhaps you should have let him know about that before they took
> off.

Don't you know? "Professional" astrologers and psychics like Wollmann
don't give a shit about saving people's lives. If they did, AND if they
had these remarkable powers, they wouldn't wait until after something
happens to retroactively predict the future that just happened.

So either Wollmann is a fraud, or he is responsible by ommission for a
death.

Either way, do they have places to put people like that?

Dan,
The I-see-iron-bars remote viewer

Dan Pressnell

Jul 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/17/99
Pamela Gross wrote:

> This is very upsetting to me. I remember him well from college days.
> We were undergraduates at the same time/place.

How do you feel about the fact that Wollmann could have saved his life,
but only let us know about his knowledge after the tragedy?

Dan

Dan Pressnell

Jul 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/17/99
jfred wrote:

> How hard can it be to take a vacation when you don't have a job?

I hear Wollmann is getting his copier fixed, so he'll soon be back in
the publishing business.

Dan

Omnivore.

Jul 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/17/99

Edmond H. Wollmann wrote in message <7mqqeb$j2n$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

> http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/example_3.htm
>
>Here is the event chart for JFK Jr.'s takeoff from Fairfield New
>Jersey. The ascendant is at critical degree, and the final aspect is
>the Saturn/Uranus square! Saturn is in 3 and is disposed of by Venus in
>7, which in turn disposes of the Mercury Rx in 7, dispositor of moon in
>8, ruling the Sun in 6, returning to the Mercury Rx as final
>dispositor. It appears they were perhaps late, and the urgency of the

>ascendant and Mercury dispositorships indicates that details were
>missed or overlooked. Neptune Rx on 1 could very well be fuel problems.

You would exploit your dead granny and poop on your mommie for a buck
and an energy charge wouldn't you?

>For Pam;
>I hope you are not offended, I was trying to get you to look your
>issues. This requires confrontation.
>

>I will be on vacation for several weeks. Best to all:-)
>

>"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things not
>because they are easy, but BECAUSE they are hard." JFK

Pamela Gross

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99
On Sat, 17 Jul 1999 20:52:30 GMT, Edmond H. Wollmann
<E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:

> http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/example_3.htm
>
>Here is the event chart for JFK Jr.'s takeoff from Fairfield New
>Jersey. The ascendant is at critical degree, and the final aspect is
>the Saturn/Uranus square! Saturn is in 3 and is disposed of by Venus in
>7, which in turn disposes of the Mercury Rx in 7, dispositor of moon in
>8, ruling the Sun in 6, returning to the Mercury Rx as final
>dispositor. It appears they were perhaps late, and the urgency of the
>ascendant and Mercury dispositorships indicates that details were
>missed or overlooked. Neptune Rx on 1 could very well be fuel problems.

This is very upsetting to me. I remember him well from college days.

We were undergraduates at the same time/place.

>For Pam;
>I hope you are not offended, I was trying to get you to look your
>issues. This requires confrontation.

Thank you for saying this...I really appreciate it.
I will think about those issues.

>I will be on vacation for several weeks. Best to all:-)

Have a great time!

Pam

Pamela Gross
be...@ix.netcom.com
Rheumatic Disease Web Site:
http://www.silcom.com/~sblc

whydoyouneedtoknow

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99
On Sat, 17 Jul 1999 20:52:30 GMT, Edmond H. Wollmann
<E...@astroconsulting.com> escribe:

> http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/example_3.htm

>I will be on vacation for several weeks. Best to all:-)

In two days, we will return to our normally scheduled astrology.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

roachie-
yipppieee!!!!

Credentials:
Gemini
SETI@Home-er
PhD,kOOkology
dka/dja; cahooter™ #28;
VP of the WildEarth fan club
Generous Host of the roachieharem.
<ribbit> (that means 'strologer, dammit)
Administrator of Orange.Tx.Us.PowerChat.Net IRC Server.
get your SETI software at: http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

"I don't have to be on-topic." - edmond wollmann, netkook, liar,
spammer, hypocrite, KOTY 1998, cocksucking fraud and "a$trologer".

jfred

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99
Dan Pressnell <dpre...@ns.vvm.com> wrote:

Yeah. Edmo lives in his own self-created little hell.

godshatter

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99

Dan Pressnell wrote in message <37915576...@ns.vvm.com>...

>BlueAce69 wrote:
>>
>> Edmond H. Wollmann <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote in message
>> > http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/example_3.htm
>>
>> Geez Ed, perhaps you should have let him know about that before they took
>> off.
>
>Don't you know? "Professional" astrologers and psychics like Wollmann
>don't give a shit about saving people's lives. If they did, AND if they
>had these remarkable powers, they wouldn't wait until after something
>happens to retroactively predict the future that just happened.
>
>So either Wollmann is a fraud, or he is responsible by ommission for a
>death.
>
>Either way, do they have places to put people like that?
>
>Dan,
>The I-see-iron-bars remote viewer

I understand that you are making a point about 20/20 hindsight, but how *do*
you expect astrologers to handle such a responsibility? I mean, should they
run the charts of every major celebrity or politician and look for
meaningful transits? There doesn't appear to be a simple way of finding
death in someone's chart. At least it's not as simple as "when your Mercury
hits 23 degrees Scorpio, look out". So they would basically have to spend
the same time that they are spending on these charts after-the-fact now on
transits of each and every day of each and every VIP's life. So who decides
who gets the highest priority? Why pick celebrity sons of rich or
politically connected families above everyone else?

I am not convinced that astrologers can predict the future, but with it's
complexity and their own deep-held beliefs I'm willing to keep the question
open. Because I can't think of a mechanism doesn't mean that there couldn't
be one. I just won't place much stock in it on a personal level until I see
some proof.

Perhaps if they continue looking at what the planetary alignments were in
this way they can come up with a hypothesis of exactly what sorts of
transits predict death in a person's chart. You could also argue that
trying to stop them from doing this might cause people's lives to be lost in
the future that may otherwise have been prevented.

I understand that the possibility of their being able to do this according
to what we now know about science seems remote. Would we have laughed at
the concept of a quantum computer if we didn't have quantum theory to back
it up?

--
godshatter

anonym™

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99
"Omnivore." wrote:

> Edmond H. Wollmann wrote in message <7mqqeb$j2n$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...
> > http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/example_3.htm
> >
> >Here is the event chart for JFK Jr.'s takeoff from Fairfield New
> >Jersey. The ascendant is at critical degree, and the final aspect is
> >the Saturn/Uranus square! Saturn is in 3 and is disposed of by Venus in
> >7, which in turn disposes of the Mercury Rx in 7, dispositor of moon in
> >8, ruling the Sun in 6, returning to the Mercury Rx as final
> >dispositor. It appears they were perhaps late, and the urgency of the
> >ascendant and Mercury dispositorships indicates that details were
> >missed or overlooked. Neptune Rx on 1 could very well be fuel problems.

So what happened to all the other planes that took off around the same time?

> You would exploit your dead granny and poop on your mommie for a buck
> and an energy charge wouldn't you?

Yeah, they were fucking late, Ed.

They CRASHED!

Kind of puts a crimp in the old schedule, don't you know!

Details missed or overlooked?

Fuel problems?

Any other wide ranging guesses?

That you wanna fuck up?

Because it was a problem of low visibility, you moron.

3-4 miles at best. Mucho haze-a-mundo.

When it was LIGHT.

And they were traveling in the dark

Over water.

Deciding to fly into that haze is not a "detail" that's missed or overlooked.

That's a major decision, and John-boy made the wrong one.

Another more experienced pilot saw the Kennedys during their flight check.

That pilot made a decision not to fly.

John decided otherwise.

Bye bye John-John.

Now let's talk about the ascendants and dipsositorships of the event
charts for all those posts you made that said I'd been booted off of
PacBell, the same day you boasted ""I have the FORESIGHT to KNOW what is
going to happen ".

You have "the FORESIGHT to KNOW what is going to happen"?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

What a fucking lie.

You've got the HINDSIGHT to tell us what we already fucking know, and
you haven't a CLUE about what's going to happen even in situations you
think you're in control of.

Ed, you don't have a job to take a vacation FROM.

So you gonna take a vacation from LYING?

Bob Officer

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99
On Sat, 17 Jul 1999 21:57:14 -0400, in alt.astrology
jf...@think.different (jfred) wrote:

>Pamela Gross <be...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 17 Jul 1999 20:52:30 GMT, Edmond H. Wollmann
>> <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:
><snip!>

>> >I will be on vacation for several weeks. Best to all:-)
>>

>> Have a great time!
>
>I'm sure he will. Perhaps he will get that propoganda page updated.
>
>jfred

>How hard can it be to take a vacation when you don't have a job?

I want to know just what he is taking a vacation from?
What does a person without a job do? and why does he need a vacation?

1 Bob Officer|Skepticult® #105-757897-285 | High Priest of the Church of Conic Section®
2 Tyler of the Order of the ILK | Official Cahooter(TM)#23| Warning! Reproduction without
3 the writen permission in or on any other media than USENET NEWS GROUPS is prohibited.All
4 claims of copyright according to the BERN & UCC Agreements are held by the writers.

Omnivore.

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99

anonym™ wrote in message <379184ED...@pacbell.net>...

Hell - I've never even seen a thing from that Nostradumus dude that
impressed me. Bunch of vague murmmurings that supposedly predict the future.
Even if they do what good are a bunch of vague things that can only be
interpreted in retrospect?
And this guy and his crap is much of the way to run a bunko game. First
predict lot of shit and then ignore what didn't work out and say "SEE!" at
some dumbshit thing that might accidently be near to some actual event.
Well, I am going to predict that they are going to discover that the
plane hit the water at a high rate of speed and broke the airplane.
I also am going to predict that they cover up the evidence that the
airplane was forced down by a UFO full of malicious republicans from the
area of Deneb 4.
I also predict that some witness to the whole affair is going to be
imprisoned in some secret underground complex where they are keeping Elvis
and John Lennon for knowing too much.
And I predict a lot of other crap is going to happen and we will never
hear a word about it because "they" are going to cover it up and silence all
the witnesses to that too..

whydoyouneedtoknow

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99
On Sun, 18 Jul 1999 02:49:11 -0700, "Omnivore."
<sun...@SPAMOFFpacbell.net> escribe:

> Hell - I've never even seen a thing from that Nostradumus dude that
>impressed me. Bunch of vague murmmurings that supposedly predict the future.
>Even if they do what good are a bunch of vague things that can only be
>interpreted in retrospect?

His shit is written as incoherent as the bible... I used to be
intreged by it, but now I'm like... pffft, Fuck it.

> And this guy and his crap is much of the way to run a bunko game. First
>predict lot of shit and then ignore what didn't work out and say "SEE!" at
>some dumbshit thing that might accidently be near to some actual event.
> Well, I am going to predict that they are going to discover that the
>plane hit the water at a high rate of speed and broke the airplane.
> I also am going to predict that they cover up the evidence that the
>airplane was forced down by a UFO full of malicious republicans from the
>area of Deneb 4.

there's no republicans near Deneb IV, Just Bandi. (that's from the
star trek tng episode, encounter at farpoint)

> I also predict that some witness to the whole affair is going to be
>imprisoned in some secret underground complex where they are keeping Elvis
>and John Lennon for knowing too much.

No, no no. Elvis and John Lennon, that faggit Vercace, um Tupac,
Notorious BIG and any other person you know of high stance, they are
on a desert island just waiting for john to show up; they're not dead,
just sitting back watching how much the world is going to suck their
dicks in remorse. And then the musicians are raking in the royalities.
Money's no good but it stokes their egos.

> And I predict a lot of other crap is going to happen and we will never
>hear a word about it because "they" are going to cover it up and silence all
>the witnesses to that too..

It's the fucking media that won't allow certain things out. They are
afraid of a mass panic of people who have fucking sense to know better
than what comes out of that plastic thing by way of video and audio.

roachie-
I just woke up.

This is a parody of sorts, on the paranoia type people :) :)

Dan Pressnell

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99
godshatter wrote:

> I understand that you are making a point about 20/20 hindsight, but how *do*
> you expect astrologers to handle such a responsibility? I mean, should they
> run the charts of every major celebrity or politician and look for
> meaningful transits? There doesn't appear to be a simple way of finding
> death in someone's chart. At least it's not as simple as "when your Mercury
> hits 23 degrees Scorpio, look out". So they would basically have to spend
> the same time that they are spending on these charts after-the-fact now on
> transits of each and every day of each and every VIP's life. So who decides
> who gets the highest priority? Why pick celebrity sons of rich or
> politically connected families above everyone else?

If they could, they would!

Can you imagine the advertising material these astrologers are throwing
away by NOT doing it and then pointing out their success? All they are
doing now is saying "I could have predicted that."

Dan,
Looking for more amazing retroactive predictions

Bob Officer

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99
On Sun, 18 Jul 1999 00:40:37 -0700, in alt.astrology
=?iso-8859-1?Q?anonym=99?= <ano...@pacbell.net> wrote:

>"Omnivore." wrote:
>>
>> Edmond H. Wollmann wrote in message <7mqqeb$j2n$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

>> >missed or overlooked. Neptune Rx on 1 could very well be fuel problems.
>
>So what happened to all the other planes that took off around the same time?
>> >

>> You would exploit your dead granny and poop on your mommie for a buck
>> and an energy charge wouldn't you?
>>

>Yeah, they were fucking late, Ed.

Shows a posibility of pilot error.

>They CRASHED!
>
>Kind of puts a crimp in the old schedule, don't you know!
>
>Details missed or overlooked?

If they were in ahurry, a pilot could have over looked part of the
preflight check...

>Fuel problems?

Maybe? But those usually show quickly into the flight... water is
heavier that av-fuel.

>Any other wide ranging guesses?
>
>That you wanna fuck up?
>
>Because it was a problem of low visibility, you moron.
>
>3-4 miles at best. Mucho haze-a-mundo.

>When it was LIGHT.

At night or early dawn, there could have been pockets of FOG. esp
since he was on the coast.

>And they were traveling in the dark
>Over water.

OOPs...

>Deciding to fly into that haze is not a "detail" that's missed or overlooked.
>
>That's a major decision, and John-boy made the wrong one.

>Another more experienced pilot saw the Kennedys during their flight check.
>
>That pilot made a decision not to fly.

I might not have flown either. As a private pilot, the choice is often
a hard one to make. You not only have to know the weather where you
are sitting but the weather over your entire route and the forecast
for the duration of your flight. Maybe Jogn-John, ignored some some
part like the costal haze.. HE was flying VFR and not IFR, so flying
into haze was a dumb thing to do.

>John decided otherwise.
>Bye bye John-John.

>Ed, you don't have a job to take a vacation FROM.

maybe he is going to get a job to pay back his fine, or stop paying
his fine and is going to jail?

a vacation from not doing anything could be called work?

>So you gonna take a vacation from LYING?

That isn't in his nature. His chart reflect the nature of a liar and
theif.

What do they call people who refuse to follow instructions, laws and
societies moral values?

Bob Officer
Warning! Reproduction without the writen permission in or on any other media than USENET NEWS GROUPS is prohibited. All claims for copyright according to the BERN and UCC Agreements are held by the writers. Quotes are allowed subject to Fair Use Rules of the above agreements.
The new and approved aam charters can be found at following fine sites:
http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/Bunker/9669/
http://www.microserve.com/~dave/aam_charter.html
http://www3.iconz.co.nz/bill/officialaamcharter.htm
http://members.aol.com/macabrus/officialaamcharter.html
http://www.lart.com/officialaamcharter.html
http://www.bcpl.net/~wnidiffe/bamt/aamcharter.html
http://www.databasix.com/officialcharters/alt/astrology/metapsych/charter.htm
http://www.keesing-keay.gen.nz/officialaamcharter.htm

Bob Officer

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99
On Sun, 18 Jul 1999 02:49:11 -0700, in alt.astrology "Omnivore."
<sun...@SPAMOFFpacbell.net> wrote:

> Hell - I've never even seen a thing from that Nostradumus dude that
>impressed me. Bunch of vague murmmurings that supposedly predict the future.
>Even if they do what good are a bunch of vague things that can only be
>interpreted in retrospect?
> And this guy and his crap is much of the way to run a bunko game. First
>predict lot of shit and then ignore what didn't work out and say "SEE!" at
>some dumbshit thing that might accidently be near to some actual event.
> Well, I am going to predict that they are going to discover that the
>plane hit the water at a high rate of speed and broke the airplane.
> I also am going to predict that they cover up the evidence that the
>airplane was forced down by a UFO full of malicious republicans from the
>area of Deneb 4.
> I also predict that some witness to the whole affair is going to be
>imprisoned in some secret underground complex where they are keeping Elvis
>and John Lennon for knowing too much.
> And I predict a lot of other crap is going to happen and we will never
>hear a word about it because "they" are going to cover it up and silence all
>the witnesses to that too..

I predict 'dr' luis turi will claim a hit on his predictions...

1 Bob Officer|Skepticult® #105-757897-285 | High Priest of the Church of Conic Section®
2 Tyler of the Order of the ILK | Official Cahooter(TM)#23| Warning! Reproduction without

3 the writen permission in or on any other media than USENET NEWS GROUPS is prohibited.All
4 claims of copyright according to the BERN & UCC Agreements are held by the writers.

anonym™

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99

Sociopaths.

anonym™

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99
"Edmond H. Wollmann" wrote:

> I will be on vacation for several weeks...

And he also wrote:

"And he will pay me in August. Wanna bet fat boy?...Once again, as with
my accurate prediction for sherilyn, we shall see."

And he ALSO wrote:

"I have the FORESIGHT to KNOW what is going to happen"

Sooooo....

Why would Ed say "we shall see" if he has the FORESIGHT to KNOW what is
going to happen?

How can anyone deliver payment to Ed if he's on vacation?

We know your home address, Ed, so can you give a vacation address?

Otherwise that August payment might not get to you.

What would that payment be, Ed?

Money?

Fresh vegetables from a bountiful garden?

Will you be paid in insults?

I hope you don't think that you will be getting some money from a lawsuit.

Those things take a long time.

And you need to file one first.

The clock is ticking, Edmo.

dr. digger

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99
Dan Pressnell <dpre...@ns.vvm.com> wrote:

> BlueAce69 wrote:
> >
> > Edmond H. Wollmann <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote in message
> > > http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/example_3.htm
> >
> > Geez Ed, perhaps you should have let him know about that before they took
> > off.

I think there are laws about failing to warn someone that their lives
are in danger.

> Don't you know? "Professional" astrologers and psychics like Wollmann
> don't give a shit about saving people's lives. If they did, AND if they
> had these remarkable powers, they wouldn't wait until after something
> happens to retroactively predict the future that just happened.
>
> So either Wollmann is a fraud, or he is responsible by ommission for a
> death.
>
> Either way, do they have places to put people like that?

Yes. In California, they call it San Quentin.

> Dan,
> The I-see-iron-bars remote viewer

dr. digger
Wondering if they still have the gas chamber

Lou Minatti™

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99
Bob Officer wrote:

> I predict 'dr' luis turi will claim a hit on his predictions...

Dr. Douchebag did so yesterday.

Omnivore.

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99

whydoyouneedtoknow wrote in message <7msksl$m3p$7...@dtbsx.databasix.com>...

>On Sun, 18 Jul 1999 02:49:11 -0700, "Omnivore."
><sun...@SPAMOFFpacbell.net> escribe:
>

>> Hell - I've never even seen a thing from that Nostradumus dude that
>>impressed me. Bunch of vague murmmurings that supposedly predict the
future.
>>Even if they do what good are a bunch of vague things that can only be
>>interpreted in retrospect?
>
>His shit is written as incoherent as the bible... I used to be
>intreged by it, but now I'm like... pffft, Fuck it.
>
>> And this guy and his crap is much of the way to run a bunko game.
First
>>predict lot of shit and then ignore what didn't work out and say "SEE!" at
>>some dumbshit thing that might accidently be near to some actual event.
>> Well, I am going to predict that they are going to discover that the
>>plane hit the water at a high rate of speed and broke the airplane.
>> I also am going to predict that they cover up the evidence that the
>>airplane was forced down by a UFO full of malicious republicans from the
>>area of Deneb 4.
>
>there's no republicans near Deneb IV, Just Bandi. (that's from the
>star trek tng episode, encounter at farpoint)
>
>> I also predict that some witness to the whole affair is going to be
>>imprisoned in some secret underground complex where they are keeping Elvis
>>and John Lennon for knowing too much.
>
>No, no no. Elvis and John Lennon, that faggit Vercace, um Tupac,
>Notorious BIG and any other person you know of high stance, they are
>on a desert island just waiting for john to show up; they're not dead,
>just sitting back watching how much the world is going to suck their
>dicks in remorse. And then the musicians are raking in the royalities.
>Money's no good but it stokes their egos.
>
>> And I predict a lot of other crap is going to happen and we will
never
>>hear a word about it because "they" are going to cover it up and silence
all
>>the witnesses to that too..
>
>It's the fucking media that won't allow certain things out. They are
>afraid of a mass panic of people who have fucking sense to know better
>than what comes out of that plastic thing by way of video and audio.
>
>roachie-
>I just woke up.
>
>This is a parody of sorts, on the paranoia type people :) :)

The paranoids have been watching me for hears.
I'm sure they are observing me to report to their evil masters.
They are out to get me and they are hiding.
They are hiding and I got proof.
Proof that they are hiding is that you can't see'em.

Omnivore.

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99

Bob Officer wrote in message <37920d95....@news.supernews.com>...

>On Sun, 18 Jul 1999 02:49:11 -0700, in alt.astrology "Omnivore."
><sun...@SPAMOFFpacbell.net> wrote:
>>
>> Hell - I've never even seen a thing from that Nostradumus dude that
>>impressed me. Bunch of vague murmmurings that supposedly predict the
future.
>>Even if they do what good are a bunch of vague things that can only be
>>interpreted in retrospect?
>> And this guy and his crap is much of the way to run a bunko game.
First
>>predict lot of shit and then ignore what didn't work out and say "SEE!" at
>>some dumbshit thing that might accidently be near to some actual event.
>> Well, I am going to predict that they are going to discover that the
>>plane hit the water at a high rate of speed and broke the airplane.
>> I also am going to predict that they cover up the evidence that the
>>airplane was forced down by a UFO full of malicious republicans from the
>>area of Deneb 4.
>> I also predict that some witness to the whole affair is going to be
>>imprisoned in some secret underground complex where they are keeping Elvis
>>and John Lennon for knowing too much.
>> And I predict a lot of other crap is going to happen and we will
never
>>hear a word about it because "they" are going to cover it up and silence
all
>>the witnesses to that too..
>
>I predict 'dr' luis turi will claim a hit on his predictions...

Quite a batch of them is there?

I predict that the Empire will fall.
Its fall will be tremendous such to put the fall of USSR to shame.
The Serbs and Bosnians will be shocked at the barbarity that goes on
here. (Actually Barbarians get a bad rap. The Romans considered anyone North
of the Rhine to be Barbarians. The folk north of the Rhine tended to
consider the Romans quite savage, lacking in honor and in good manners.)
I doubt (Hope) it won't happen while I'm still here.

Of course my prediction is about as meaningful as predicting anything
inevitable. Might as well predict another wave will follow the next.

Omnivore.

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99

anonym™ wrote in message <37921495...@pacbell.net>...
uh - oh
Uh - what do they do to them?

anonym™

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99

I prefer Shish-ke-babbed Sociopath myself, but there are many other recipes.

Omnivore.

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99

anonym™ wrote in message <37929D4C...@pacbell.net>...

Yuh - Well.....I was just asking for a friend anyway.
Of no concern to me. heh heh - don't even like them sociopaths anyway.
W know how to deal with that sort, don't we bro?
Hunts 'em down we will. Take 'em on guns,knife or fists.
Hell, they ain't like really human anyway, Not like one has to approach
them honorably. One wouldn't make an issue of honor with a chicken stealing
dog would he? Just shoOT THE DAMNED DOG! fUCKIN CHICKEN STEALING DOG
ANYWAY.!
aND THEM SOCIPOATHS. GOTTA WATCH OUT OR THEY WILL SNEAK UP ON YA. gOTTA
SNEAK UP ON THEM FIRST AND HIT THEM WITH A BOARD OR SHOOT OR or ...uh.
yea...ahem.......
Well, just got to be careful you know.

anonym™

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99

Like I said, you might have some different recipes!

> Hunts 'em down we will. Take 'em on guns,knife or fists.
> Hell, they ain't like really human anyway, Not like one has to approach
> them honorably. One wouldn't make an issue of honor with a chicken stealing
> dog would he? Just shoOT THE DAMNED DOG! fUCKIN CHICKEN STEALING DOG
> ANYWAY.!
> aND THEM SOCIPOATHS. GOTTA WATCH OUT OR THEY WILL SNEAK UP ON YA. gOTTA
> SNEAK UP ON THEM FIRST AND HIT THEM WITH A BOARD OR SHOOT OR or ...uh.
> yea...ahem.......

No, no, you're getting much too excited.

The thing to watch is when socipaths turn into *psychopaths*.

That's when they git dangris fore SHORE!

> Well, just got to be careful you know.

You KNOW it, BRO!

el...@no.spam

Jul 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/19/99
In article <7mqqeb$j2n$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

Edmond H. Wollmann <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:

>Here is the event chart for JFK Jr.'s takeoff from Fairfield New
>Jersey.

Nice postdiction, kook.

el...@no.spam

Jul 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/19/99
In article <37918189....@news.supernews.com>,
Bob Officer <bo...@NOSPAM.vornet.com> wrote:

>I want to know just what he is taking a vacation from?

Most people take a vacation from a job. That doesn't seem to apply.
Some people take a vacation from reality. Too late for that one.

Gojira

Jul 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/19/99
Pamela Gross <be...@ix.netcom.com> gasped out...

>>ascendant and Mercury dispositorships indicates that details were
>>missed or overlooked. Neptune Rx on 1 could very well be fuel problems.
>This is very upsetting to me. I remember him well from college days.
>We were undergraduates at the same time/place.

Did he have that hair thing going then?

>>For Pam;
>>I hope you are not offended, I was trying to get you to look your
>>issues. This requires confrontation.
>Thank you for saying this...I really appreciate it.

Well, goddammit, I don't. If he said he was flaming you because he
just didn't fucking like you, it would be a hell of a lot more honest.

>>I will be on vacation for several weeks. Best to all:-)
>Have a great time!

He's gonna practice his puppet act.

ash
['SQUEAK! SQUEAK! Stella! Don't you remember me?!']

6 One ...that which we are, we are. 2 ash
freerandomnumbersnoocelotsforanybodydonteattheposesrepeatsinfinit
"This damn tree leaks."

Bob Officer

Jul 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/19/99
On 18 Jul 1999 17:06:20 PDT, in alt.astrology Lou Minatti™
<loumi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Bob Officer wrote:
>
>> I predict 'dr' luis turi will claim a hit on his predictions...
>

>Dr. Douchebag did so yesterday.

Am I good at this prediction stuff, or what?

thestudent:Thismanisworking,ofcourse.Probablymorethanonejob,oratleast
afull-timejobplusademandinghobby,ortwo,orthree.withHe'llmakelove
toyouwhenheisfinishedeating,butthatcouldbeawhile.OTOHyoudon'twanta
hungryandcrankycrabinyourbed,sohelphimstuffhisfacefirstrising

twi...@worldnet.att.net

Jul 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/19/99
el...@no.spam wrote:

Well, it is easier that way.

More accurate too.

Pray, n. To ask the laws of the universe be annulled
on the behalf on a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.

Ambrose Bierce

jfred

Jul 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/19/99
<CFA> wrote:

> Bob Officer wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 17 Jul 1999 21:57:14 -0400, in alt.astrology
> >jf...@think.different (jfred) wrote:

> >><snip!>

> >>I'm sure he will. Perhaps he will get that propoganda page updated.
> >>
> >>jfred

> >>How hard can it be to take a vacation when you don't have a job?

> >I want to know just what he is taking a vacation from?
>

> From his usual nym...
>
> From sanity...

Gotta disagree, there... Edmo's been on a permanent vacation from sanity
for a long time now....

> From getting repeatedly spanked on aa...

> >What does a person without a job do?
>

> Finding bottle returns

Getting his meds adjusted.

> >and why does he need a vacation?
>

> His fingers are tired?

He needed to clean out his sock drawer... I believe he hung a few up
here already.

Edmond H. Wollmann

Jul 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/19/99
Rhianna wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Jul 1999 19:04:24 GMT, CFA ,@. wrote:
>
> >Bob Officer wrote:

> He came back pretty quickly!

ASS-U-ME.
--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/
http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/tableof.htm

anonym™

Jul 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/19/99
"Edmond H. Wollmann" wrote:

> Rhianna wrote:

> > He came back pretty quickly!
>
> ASS-U-ME.

Take your anal sex propositions elsewhere. This is an astrology group.

Ed, what kind of vacation are you ON?

Edmond H. Wollmann

Jul 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/19/99
Glenn Durden wrote:

> In article <lQfk3.170$0C4....@typ11a.deja.bcandid.com>, godsh...@my-deja.com says...

> > if they
> >>had these remarkable powers, they wouldn't wait until after something
> >>happens to retroactively predict the future that just happened.
>
> >I understand that you are making a point about 20/20 hindsight, but how *do*
> >you expect astrologers to handle such a responsibility? I mean, should they
> >run the charts of every major celebrity or politician and look for
> >meaningful transits?
>
> Why not? Isnt that what computers are ideally suited for?
> If astrology really is a SCIENCE, with rules and replicatable results,
> and observations that fall in line with predictions, and a reliable
> set of methods of interpreting charts, then such a predictive
> computer program should be able to have been written by now.

> > There doesn't appear to be a simple way of finding
> >death in someone's chart. At least it's not as simple as "when your Mercury
> >hits 23 degrees Scorpio, look out".
>
> Doesnt really matter if human decision making is introduced at some
> point to make certain "fuzzy logic" decisions that arent readily
> programmable, since it is still feasable to run a program which
> can "flag" a few potentially critical circumstances that an
> astrologer might wish to take a closer look at.
>
> If astrology has enough good rules of interpretating charts, then
> the number of these critical points will be small.
> Hell, you could even get a decent programmer to directly post those
> critical circumstances to the net or even to this newsgroup to let
> the whole world do the PREDICTIVE interpretation.
>
> I'll make a prediction: No such program will ever be written.

You are both WRONG, it is because people cannot follow every single
persons chart all day everyday!
THATS IT.

anonym™

Jul 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/19/99
"Edmond H. Wollmann" wrote:

> Glenn Durden wrote:

> > I'll make a prediction: No such program will ever be written.
>
> You are both WRONG, it is because people cannot follow every single
> persons chart all day everyday!

And it would be useless to try because no astrologer can say with any
degree of reliability that certain things WILL come to pass.

> THATS IT.

You done then?

Rhianna

Jul 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/20/99
On Mon, 19 Jul 1999 19:04:24 GMT, CFA ,@. wrote:

>Bob Officer wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 17 Jul 1999 21:57:14 -0400, in alt.astrology
>>jf...@think.different (jfred) wrote:

>>><snip!>

>>>I'm sure he will. Perhaps he will get that propoganda page updated.

He came back pretty quickly!

~Cheers~
Rhianna
http://www.pipeline.com/~rhianna/index.htm
Zodiac, groovy fortunetelling, mystical fun stuff

jfred

Jul 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/20/99
Edmond H. Wollmann <arctu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Rhianna wrote:

> > He came back pretty quickly!
>

> ASS-U-ME.

No -- just you.

Glenn Durden

Jul 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/20/99

Pamela Gross

Jul 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/20/99
On 20 Jul 1999 06:35:22 GMT, al...@melb.alexia.net.au (Glenn Durden)
wrote:

Maybe studing the charts of those who have died is a way to find
commonalities and find something to base future predictions on?

I don't do predictive stuff.
I don't know.

But it doesn't seem unreasonable to study charts in this way.

Pam
woo woo

Pamela Gross
be...@ix.netcom.com
Rheumatic Disease Web Site:
http://www.silcom.com/~sblc

Gojira

Jul 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/20/99
Rhianna <rhi...@pipeline.com> gasped out...

> He came back pretty quickly!

I dunno: according to Susie he can't come at all.

>ASS-U-ME.

See? He's got this colon thing going.

ash
['Doncha, fucknuts?']

Kat

Jul 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/20/99
"Edmond H. Wollmann" arctu...@yahoo.com, unable to stay away even ONE day
after proclaiming he was going on vacation spluttered:

>Rhianna wrote:

>> He came back pretty quickly!
>

>ASS-U-ME.

ASS-U-R-ED.
--
(nix the purrrrr to email)

"Sometimes the light's all shinin' on me; Other times I can barely see.
Lately it occurs to me... What a long, strange trip it's been."

dreammin7

Jul 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/20/99
High 5 Kat!

Edmond H. Wollmann

Jul 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/20/99
Kat wrote:

> "Edmond H. Wollmann" arctu...@yahoo.com, unable to stay away even ONE day
> after proclaiming he was going on vacation spluttered:

SNIP!
I was off usenet for 12 weeks, why do you continue to spin?

anonym™

Jul 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/20/99
Edmond H. Wollmann, convicted in San Diego on 6/28/98 of a misdemeanor

(PC 555- Unlawful Entry), fined, and placed on probation wrote:

> Kat wrote:
> >
> > "Edmond H. Wollmann" arctu...@yahoo.com, unable to stay away even ONE day
> > after proclaiming he was going on vacation spluttered:
>
> SNIP!
> I was off usenet for 12 weeks,

And it was wonderful here!

> why do you continue to spin?

She's not spinning anything. You were unable to stay away from Usenet
even ONE day
after proclaiming you were going on vacation.

What kind of fucking vacation are you ON, asshole?

A pretty pathetic one, I'd say!

Admit it. You thought you were going to go away for awhile, you WANTED
to get away, but your addiction and obsessive coompulsion and ego just
couldn't be held back so you posted as a sock puppet and then you wanted
to see how people responded and then you didn't like the responses so
you got ANGRY and started going all kookfarty again.

People who buy your book (and I urge them to do so) should know you're a
kooky guy!

Kat

Jul 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/20/99
"Edmond H. Wollmann" arctu...@yahoo.com, who can't keep his lies straight
wrote:

>> "Edmond H. Wollmann" arctu...@yahoo.com, unable to stay away even ONE day
>> after proclaiming he was going on vacation spluttered:
>
>SNIP!

>I was off usenet for 12 weeks, why do you continue to spin?

Hey kOOk!

I wasn't talking about your self-imposed excommunication a while back.

You SAID you were going on vacation for a few weeks the other day.

Were you LYING?

Or are ALL these posts forgeries?

What a fucking fruitcake.

Kat

Jul 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/20/99
ano...@pacbell.net wote:

>Edmond H. Wollmann, convicted in San Diego on 6/28/98 of a misdemeanor
>(PC 555- Unlawful Entry), fined, and placed on probation wrote:
>>

>> Kat wrote:
>> >
>> > "Edmond H. Wollmann" arctu...@yahoo.com, unable to stay away even ONE
>day
>> > after proclaiming he was going on vacation spluttered:
>>
>> SNIP!
>> I was off usenet for 12 weeks,
>

>And it was wonderful here!

Indeed it was.

>> why do you continue to spin?
>

>She's not spinning anything. You were unable to stay away from Usenet

>even ONE day

>after proclaiming you were going on vacation.
>
>What kind of fucking vacation are you ON, asshole?
>
>A pretty pathetic one, I'd say!

Yeah! You said it!

>Admit it. You thought you were going to go away for awhile, you WANTED
>to get away, but your addiction and obsessive coompulsion and ego just
>couldn't be held back so you posted as a sock puppet and then you wanted
>to see how people responded and then you didn't like the responses so
>you got ANGRY and started going all kookfarty again.

Pretty pathetic, huh?

Albeit hilarious, all the same.

Poor Ed!

>People who buy your book (and I urge them to do so) should know you're a
>kooky guy!

Consider it a public service announcement.

jfred

Jul 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/20/99
Kat <groov...@aol.compurrrrrr> wrote:

> "Edmond H. Wollmann" arctu...@yahoo.com, who can't keep his lies straight

> wrote:
>
> >> "Edmond H. Wollmann" arctu...@yahoo.com, unable to stay away even ONE day
> >> after proclaiming he was going on vacation spluttered:
> >
> >SNIP!

> >I was off usenet for 12 weeks, why do you continue to spin?
>
> Hey kOOk!
>
> I wasn't talking about your self-imposed excommunication a while back.
>
> You SAID you were going on vacation for a few weeks the other day.
>
> Were you LYING?
>
> Or are ALL these posts forgeries?
>
> What a fucking fruitcake.

He even put the announcement of his vacation up on his hate page!

Glenn Durden

Jul 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/20/99
In article <37ac220a...@206.214.99.8>, be...@ix.netcom.com says...

>Maybe studing the charts of those who have died is a way to find
>commonalities and find something to base future predictions on?

But wait a minute... astrologers ALREADY claim they have enough
information to go on to make predictions.
Thats why they do all this after-the-event stuff... to show
us and themselves that they would have predicted it if only
they'd happened to have done the chart a few days earlier.

>I don't do predictive stuff.
>I don't know.
>
>But it doesn't seem unreasonable to study charts in this way.

But it does seem unreasonable to be able to predict major
events like the death of Di or JFK Jr, and not actually
do so.

Rhianna

Jul 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/21/99
On Tue, 20 Jul 1999 17:25:02 -0400, jf...@think.different (jfred)
wrote:

>He even put the announcement of his vacation up on his hate page!

That's where I read the proclamation ;-}

el...@no.spam

Jul 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/21/99
In article <3794B6...@yahoo.com>,

Edmond H. Wollmann <arctu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I was off usenet for 12 weeks, why do you continue to spin?

Thomas Seers

Jul 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/21/99

> I'll make a prediction: No such program will ever be written.

Sorry,
A program will be written for these things once the kooks whom claim
to be what they are not are cleared out of astrology.
The Kennedy condition wasn't a clear statement in his chart, it was
staged. The Pluto squared he was experiencing was an act of another.
Sinister squares in a chart are acts of others whom have an anger
towards you, fact.
Thomas

Thomas Seers AMAFA
E-mail: Se...@astro-clinic.com
Lebanon, TN 37087
Tel (615) 453-5133 Fax (615) 453-0031
http://www.acelink.net/users/belzar/

John Walkup

Jul 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/21/99
twi...@worldnet.att.net wrote:

> Pray, n. To ask the laws of the universe be annulled
> on the behalf on a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.

"Pray" is a noun?

--
John Walkup

Pamela Gross

Jul 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/21/99
On Wed, 21 Jul 1999 17:22:32 GMT, John Walkup <cue...@telepath.com>
wrote:

I told him it was a verb but I'm not very noticable.

Maybe you will have better luck!

Pam
prayer is a noun

Pam

David Hecht

Jul 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/21/99
Far as I know JFK Jr. was a good guy. He seemed to do the right things
and had a gracious quality about him. He came from a family of major
prominence in this country.It is sad indeed that tragedy seems to follow
this family around so much. I pray for him and the two women who died
with him, sharing the sorrow the country feels about this senseless
occurence.

That said, this is an "astrological" board and I started a thread some
time ago regarding the above named theme. Today, on a wire service
report, on-line, I read that Mrs. Kennedy was very fearful about
accompanying her husband. For all his imagery and graciousness, he was,
in her estimation, reckless and scarey especially as far as flying goes.

Her sister talked her into taking the flight with him and was
subsequently coerced into joining them, according to the article, for
support and, essentially, a "put up or shut up" venture. There were
mitigating circumstances which pushed a daylight flight up to evening.
However, the question remains whether these two women were needlessly
endangered because of the very elements I spoke of regarding this sign?

This post may be ignored by those who don't care about this and maybe no
one does. Yet, we wonder why the "tabloids" do so well with stuff like
this. With privelege comes responsibility. "Sagittarius" is heavy on the
first part but somewhat uncertain on the latter. Perhaps the "have nots"
wouldn't support so much sleazy press if the "haves" were not only
responsible but beneficent in their efforts to come to terms with their
grace.This is just another example, albeit sad and tragic, and, maybe
something worth thinking about for anyone.
Dave

Keera A. Fox

Jul 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/22/99
David Hecht <ultimat...@webtv.net> wrote:

> Far as I know JFK Jr. was a good guy. He seemed to do the right things
> and had a gracious quality about him. He came from a family of major
> prominence in this country.It is sad indeed that tragedy seems to follow
> this family around so much. I pray for him and the two women who died
> with him, sharing the sorrow the country feels about this senseless
> occurence.
>
> That said, this is an "astrological" board and I started a thread some
> time ago regarding the above named theme.

And it was later determined that you were dealing with Sagittarius
*Moon*, not Sun. Two different ballgames.

> Today, on a wire service
> report, on-line, I read that Mrs. Kennedy was very fearful about
> accompanying her husband. For all his imagery and graciousness, he was,
> in her estimation, reckless and scarey especially as far as flying goes.

And she was a Capricorn.

> Her sister talked her into taking the flight with him and was
> subsequently coerced into joining them, according to the article, for
> support and, essentially, a "put up or shut up" venture. There were
> mitigating circumstances which pushed a daylight flight up to evening.
> However, the question remains whether these two women were needlessly
> endangered because of the very elements I spoke of regarding this sign?

I don't know JFK jr, but I can assure you that Sagittarius is not an
irresponsible sign. It certainly does no one any good to give such a
blanket statement.

I'm 8 days younger than JFK jr and also a Sag. Irresponsible would mean
not caring about the results of one's actions, not paying the rent on
time, not showing up for work or even having a job, walking all over the
feelings of the people closest to one - no, I've never read any of this
as describing Sagittarius. Our so-called tactlessness comes from being
mental rather than emotional in our approach to problems. But any
normal-functioning Sag would be deeply sorry to find that his words had
hurt someone's feelings. We love freedom, but not at the expense of
others. That's why we often don't include others but remain bachelors or
bachelorettes for a long time until we've roamed enough. There are some
free-loading, happy-go-lucky Sagittarians, but there are also
free-loading, happy-go-lucky [any of the other 11 signs here].

JFK jr's chart has all the planets in the same signs as mine except the
Moon. So he had three planets in Capricorn, one in Virgo and one in
Cancer. None of those signs are prone to dare-devilishness or
irresponsibility.

Accidents happen. People's time on this planet comes to an end at some
point; for some earlier than for others. If JFK jr hadn't been famous,
we wouldn't even have known that he was a Sag, right?

--
*** Keera in Norway ***
Think Big. Shrink to fit.

qtzc...@spamfree.texas.net

Jul 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/23/99
On Thu, 22 Jul 1999 22:10:29 +0100, ka...@online.no (Keera A. Fox)
wrote:

Ummm - free-loading, happy-go-lucky Virgos? What are the chances?

Julie, who is trying hard to imagine a free-loading, happy-go-lucky
Virgo, and is either having a brain fart, or a lapse in imagination...

<g>

Bob Officer

Jul 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/23/99
On Fri, 23 Jul 1999 02:55:38 GMT, in alt.astrology
qtzc...@spamfree.texas.net wrote:

>On Thu, 22 Jul 1999 22:10:29 +0100, ka...@online.no (Keera A. Fox)
>wrote:

>>as describing Sagittarius. Our so-called tactlessness comes from being
>>mental rather than emotional in our approach to problems. But any
>>normal-functioning Sag would be deeply sorry to find that his words had
>>hurt someone's feelings. We love freedom, but not at the expense of
>>others. That's why we often don't include others but remain bachelors or
>>bachelorettes for a long time until we've roamed enough. There are some
>>free-loading, happy-go-lucky Sagittarians, but there are also
>>free-loading, happy-go-lucky [any of the other 11 signs here].
>
>Ummm - free-loading, happy-go-lucky Virgos? What are the chances?
>
>Julie, who is trying hard to imagine a free-loading, happy-go-lucky
>Virgo, and is either having a brain fart, or a lapse in imagination...
>
><g>

I trying real hard to understand freeloading...

I think if anything else, a virgo always pays their way.
Dues are expected...

thestudent:Thismanisworking,ofcourse.Probablymorethanonejob,oratleast
afull-timejobplusademandinghobby,ortwo,orthree.withHe'llmakelove
toyouwhenheisfinishedeating,butthatcouldbeawhile.OTOHyoudon'twanta
hungryandcrankycrabinyourbed,sohelphimstuffhisfacefirstrising

Keera A. Fox

Jul 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/23/99
<CFA> wrote:

> qtzc...@spamfree.texas.net wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 22 Jul 1999 22:10:29 +0100, ka...@online.no (Keera A. Fox)
> >wrote:

> >>And it was later determined that you were dealing with Sagittarius
> >>*Moon*, not Sun. Two different ballgames.

> >>And she was a Capricorn.

> >>I don't know JFK jr, but I can assure you that Sagittarius is not an
> >>irresponsible sign.
>

> At least in their own minds. Sometimes they have a very different take
> on the implementation of "responsibility".

We don't like to be responsible to/for others or vice-versa; it would
feel like a limitation on our "freedom", whatever form it takes.

> >>It certainly does no one any good to give such a blanket statement.
>

> It just wouldn't apply to you, with that overlay of Saturn and the
> Pluto aspect. You're much too aware of the response of others.

Could just be because I'm a woman. I dunno.

> >>I'm 8 days younger than JFK jr and also a Sag. Irresponsible would mean
> >>not caring about the results of one's actions, not paying the rent on
> >>time, not showing up for work or even having a job, walking all over the
> >>feelings of the people closest to one - no, I've never read any of this

> >>as describing Sagittarius. Our so-called tactlessness comes from being
> >>mental rather than emotional in our approach to problems.
>

> Well, I have seen these terms applied to Sag, but it's definitely a
> less positive expression. You wouldn't do it yourself because you have
> all that Saturn stuff. "Must tidy up, must tidy up..."

Point is, Ken, JFK jr also has 3 planets in Capricorn... See the
"problem"?

> >>But any
> >>normal-functioning Sag would be deeply sorry to find that his words had
> >>hurt someone's feelings.
>

> "My little jokey things? You got upset at my little jokey things? Poor
> dear. Oh well..."

Well, not that cruelly. In my case, "I don't remember, so couldn't have
been important. Oh, don't worry about it." And then to myself, "What
*did* I say?"

> >>We love freedom, but not at the expense of others.
>

> Unless forced to make a choice.

To thine own self be true - and to thine own self purchase plane ticket.

> >>That's why we often don't include others but remain bachelors or
> >>bachelorettes for a long time until we've roamed enough.
>

> Does that ever happen? :-) Sag people I know are pretty restless.

We're also known as optimists. ;-)

> >>There are some
> >>free-loading, happy-go-lucky Sagittarians, but there are also
> >>free-loading, happy-go-lucky [any of the other 11 signs here].
> >
> >Ummm - free-loading, happy-go-lucky Virgos? What are the chances?
>

> Maybe if it's Sun/Uranus square or conjunction.

> >Julie, who is trying hard to imagine a free-loading, happy-go-lucky
> >Virgo, and is either having a brain fart, or a lapse in imagination...
> >
> ><g>
>

> Oh, we could build one... Virgo Sun conjunct Uranus, Sag Moon/rising,
> etc.

I'll agree that "free-loading" Virgo is a stretch, but I've run into
happy-go-lucky several times. :-)

> >>JFK jr's chart has all the planets in the same signs as mine except the
> >>Moon. So he had three planets in Capricorn, one in Virgo and one in
> >>Cancer. None of those signs are prone to dare-devilishness or
> >>irresponsibility.
>

> Sounds like it came from the other direction... He didn't follow his
> first impulse to not fly and allowed himself to be talked out of it.
> Unfortunately, it had the same result.

Saturn-opp-Mars, that. As per our other [off-newsgroup] discussion.

> >>Accidents happen. People's time on this planet comes to an end at some
> >>point; for some earlier than for others. If JFK jr hadn't been famous,
> >>we wouldn't even have known that he was a Sag, right?
>

> Or sent the Navy to Cape Cod.

Right.

qtzc...@spamfree.texas.net

Jul 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/23/99
On Fri, 23 Jul 1999 21:21:17 +0100, ka...@online.no (Keera A. Fox)
wrote:

><CFA> wrote:
>
>> qtzc...@spamfree.texas.net wrote:
>>
>> >On Thu, 22 Jul 1999 22:10:29 +0100, ka...@online.no (Keera A. Fox)
>> >wrote:

<snip>

>> >Ummm - free-loading, happy-go-lucky Virgos? What are the chances?
>>
>> Maybe if it's Sun/Uranus square or conjunction.

Well, there should be some of those running around these days, early
30s?

But more with that sun/pluto conj... yikes. not a good combo... I
tried to have a relationship with one - big mistake.

>> >Julie, who is trying hard to imagine a free-loading, happy-go-lucky
>> >Virgo, and is either having a brain fart, or a lapse in imagination...
>> >
>> ><g>
>>
>> Oh, we could build one... Virgo Sun conjunct Uranus, Sag Moon/rising,
>> etc.
>>
>I'll agree that "free-loading" Virgo is a stretch, but I've run into
>happy-go-lucky several times. :-)

/me is jealous

Julie

qtzc...@spamfree.texas.net

Jul 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/24/99
On Fri, 23 Jul 1999 20:23:17 GMT, CFA ,@. wrote:

>Keera A. Fox wrote:
>
>><CFA> wrote:

>>> At least in their own minds. Sometimes they have a very different take
>>> on the implementation of "responsibility".
>>>
>>We don't like to be responsible to/for others or vice-versa; it would
>>feel like a limitation on our "freedom", whatever form it takes.
>

>Yep. I do have some sense of that, with Moon/Jupiter, Venus in Sag,
>and Sun/Me/Ne in 9. It just doesn't make it past the Saturn/Cap
>placements most of the time.
>
>Or if it does, then there's the guilt to deal with.

>>> It just wouldn't apply to you, with that overlay of Saturn and the
>>> Pluto aspect. You're much too aware of the response of others.
>>>
>>Could just be because I'm a woman. I dunno.
>

>Certainly "softens" you up...

>>> Well, I have seen these terms applied to Sag, but it's definitely a
>>> less positive expression. You wouldn't do it yourself because you have
>>> all that Saturn stuff. "Must tidy up, must tidy up..."
>>>
>>Point is, Ken, JFK jr also has 3 planets in Capricorn... See the
>>"problem"?
>

>Oh, yeah, I know the split.

>>> "My little jokey things? You got upset at my little jokey things? Poor
>>> dear. Oh well..."
>>>
>>Well, not that cruelly. In my case, "I don't remember, so couldn't have
>>been important. Oh, don't worry about it." And then to myself, "What
>>*did* I say?"
>

>I'm thinking of David Spade, one of my favorite stand-up comedians...

>>> Unless forced to make a choice.
>>>
>>To thine own self be true - and to thine own self purchase plane ticket.
>

>Where _is_ the damn car???

>>> Does that ever happen? :-) Sag people I know are pretty restless.
>>>
>>We're also known as optimists. ;-)
>

>Restless optimists.

>>I'll agree that "free-loading" Virgo is a stretch, but I've run into
>>happy-go-lucky several times. :-)
>

>Always some other aspects involved. Virgo can be pretty colorless...

Hey!!!

Julie, mutableroachiegoddess

qtzc...@spamfree.texas.net

Jul 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/24/99
On Fri, 23 Jul 1999 21:09:40 GMT, CFA wrote:

>qtzc...@spamfree.texas.net wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 23 Jul 1999 21:21:17 +0100, ka...@online.no (Keera A. Fox)

>>wrote:

>><snip>

>>Well, there should be some of those running around these days, early
>>30s?
>

>A bunch.

>>But more with that sun/pluto conj... yikes. not a good combo... I
>>tried to have a relationship with one - big mistake.
>

>I guess it depends. My wife is a Sun/Pluto in Leo, but no strong
>Uranus hard aspect. Also, my Sun doesn't make an aspect to hers, so we
>miss some of the fixed-sign square trauma.

>>>I'll agree that "free-loading" Virgo is a stretch, but I've run into
>>>happy-go-lucky several times. :-)
>>

>>/me is jealous
>
>Leo rising can be quite useful, powerful, fun-loving, etc., but it's
>usually not a care-free placement...
>
>>Julie

qtzc...@spamfree.texas.net

Jul 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/24/99
On Sat, 24 Jul 1999 05:21:53 GMT, CFA wrote:

>Except, of course, for those with Leo rising!

"That's much better," she said, imperiously...

<wink>

David Hecht

Jul 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/24/99
This was/is posted with "mars squaring my pluto" so judgementality is
probably strong and I was amazed at how I really felt the image of JFK
Jr. and with it the quiet grace of a "fire sign" until reading that
piece about his female companions and their dilemma.

Sure, this is no "O.J." by any means. However, it does go to the way in
which a person, however unassuming can, by force of ego, neglect to
consider the needs of others as well as himself (despite the three
planets in Capricorn)

Is there ever really any sort of "carte blanc" for this sort of thing? I
really feel sorry for him and unfortunately, this feeling has been
shifted primarily to the two women now, who got less of the hoopla and
all of the limitation out of this thing. Is that right?

As for Keera, over the last couple of years, I have seen the sort of
quality that these placements do suggest as she is an intelligent and
considerate contributor albeit with a strong self-orientation which I
cannot disavow in myself or many in (or around) here as well.

As for the "Virgo" reference in this thread, do what you will, but,
while your at it, do the flying as well:)

We need "spirit" to vault us from the dregs of our presumptions. For
this the sign of "Sagittarius" is of great importance. I'm just
tempering the tendency of the ego to make that ill-advised leap for the
"super-nova" status, instead of moving on through the zodiac to resolve
things. BTW, the thread was meant to refer to the sign not the
placements...
Dave

Keera A. Fox

Jul 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/24/99
<qtzc...@spamfree.texas.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 23 Jul 1999 21:21:17 +0100, ka...@online.no (Keera A. Fox)

> wrote:
>
> ><CFA> wrote:

> <snip>

> >> Maybe if it's Sun/Uranus square or conjunction.
>

> Well, there should be some of those running around these days, early
> 30s?
>

> But more with that sun/pluto conj... yikes. not a good combo... I
> tried to have a relationship with one - big mistake.

Dull it ain't, right?

> >> Oh, we could build one... Virgo Sun conjunct Uranus, Sag Moon/rising,
> >> etc.
> >>
> >I'll agree that "free-loading" Virgo is a stretch, but I've run into
> >happy-go-lucky several times. :-)
>

> /me is jealous

You should've gotten a Sag rising instead of the Leo one. ;-)

Keera A. Fox

Jul 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/24/99
<CFA> wrote:

> Keera A. Fox wrote:
>
> ><CFA> wrote:

> >> At least in their own minds. Sometimes they have a very different take
> >> on the implementation of "responsibility".
> >>
> >We don't like to be responsible to/for others or vice-versa; it would
> >feel like a limitation on our "freedom", whatever form it takes.
>

> Yep. I do have some sense of that, with Moon/Jupiter, Venus in Sag,
> and Sun/Me/Ne in 9. It just doesn't make it past the Saturn/Cap
> placements most of the time.
>
> Or if it does, then there's the guilt to deal with.

I'll buy that.

> >> It just wouldn't apply to you, with that overlay of Saturn and the
> >> Pluto aspect. You're much too aware of the response of others.
> >>
> >Could just be because I'm a woman. I dunno.
>

> Certainly "softens" you up...

Heh. :-) I do have the attitude that there are 24 signs, not 12, because
men and women express themselves differently.

> >> Well, I have seen these terms applied to Sag, but it's definitely a
> >> less positive expression. You wouldn't do it yourself because you have
> >> all that Saturn stuff. "Must tidy up, must tidy up..."
> >>
> >Point is, Ken, JFK jr also has 3 planets in Capricorn... See the
> >"problem"?
>

> Oh, yeah, I know the split.

We may never know just who made the pivotal decision and why.

> >> "My little jokey things? You got upset at my little jokey things? Poor
> >> dear. Oh well..."
> >>
> >Well, not that cruelly. In my case, "I don't remember, so couldn't have
> >been important. Oh, don't worry about it." And then to myself, "What
> >*did* I say?"
>

> I'm thinking of David Spade, one of my favorite stand-up comedians...

Don't know him. :-)

> >> Unless forced to make a choice.
> >>
> >To thine own self be true - and to thine own self purchase plane ticket.
>

> Where _is_ the damn car???

Ask a Gemini. I've got my eye on something more long-range.

> >> Does that ever happen? :-) Sag people I know are pretty restless.
> >>
> >We're also known as optimists. ;-)
>

> Restless optimists.

Yeah, we keep thinking that once we get home, we're gonna settle down.
:-)

> >I'll agree that "free-loading" Virgo is a stretch, but I've run into
> >happy-go-lucky several times. :-)
>

> Always some other aspects involved. Virgo can be pretty colorless...

I've yet to meet a colorless Virgo! I really have to defend this sign.
The ones I know are very quick-witted, lively and know a lot about a
lot. And they are a very friendly bunch. Oh, I know one dullard, but I
wouldn't blame only his Sun sign for that. (I mean, Ed isn't
stereotypical Taurus, is he?)

Pamela Gross

Jul 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/24/99
On Sat, 24 Jul 1999 08:25:49 -1000 (HST), ultimat...@webtv.net
(David Hecht) wrote:

>This was/is posted with "mars squaring my pluto" so judgementality is
>probably strong and I was amazed at how I really felt the image of JFK
>Jr. and with it the quiet grace of a "fire sign" until reading that
>piece about his female companions and their dilemma.
>
>Sure, this is no "O.J." by any means. However, it does go to the way in
>which a person, however unassuming can, by force of ego, neglect to
>consider the needs of others as well as himself (despite the three
>planets in Capricorn)

I'm curious...do we know for sure it was he who wanted to fly and that
the women did not want to?

I'm a little behind on keeping up with the news this week so I
honestly don't know.

>Is there ever really any sort of "carte blanc" for this sort of thing? I
>really feel sorry for him and unfortunately, this feeling has been
>shifted primarily to the two women now, who got less of the hoopla and
>all of the limitation out of this thing. Is that right?
>
>As for Keera, over the last couple of years, I have seen the sort of
>quality that these placements do suggest as she is an intelligent and
>considerate contributor albeit with a strong self-orientation which I
>cannot disavow in myself or many in (or around) here as well.

Keera is cool.
And so are you!

>As for the "Virgo" reference in this thread, do what you will, but,
>while your at it, do the flying as well:)

Seriously, aren't there things you love about each sign? For me that
is the case, anyway.

>We need "spirit" to vault us from the dregs of our presumptions. For
>this the sign of "Sagittarius" is of great importance. I'm just
>tempering the tendency of the ego to make that ill-advised leap for the
>"super-nova" status, instead of moving on through the zodiac to resolve
>things. BTW, the thread was meant to refer to the sign not the
>placements...

If it were he who made the ill-fated decision...is it all Sag stuff?
The push-me-pull-you of Mars opp Saturn can lead to a sudden,
impulsive, wrong decision...

Pam
Mars opp Saturn

qtzc...@spamfree.texas.net

Jul 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/25/99
On Sat, 24 Jul 1999 23:05:55 +0100, ka...@online.no (Keera A. Fox)
wrote:

><qtzc...@spamfree.texas.net> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 23 Jul 1999 21:21:17 +0100, ka...@online.no (Keera A. Fox)

>> wrote:

>> <snip>

>> Well, there should be some of those running around these days, early
>> 30s?
>>
>> But more with that sun/pluto conj... yikes. not a good combo... I
>> tried to have a relationship with one - big mistake.
>>
>Dull it ain't, right?

No, he is neurotic, it was crazy-making. I couldn't say "boo" without
him feeling that I was trying to control him... :(

("what? me? controlling???")

>> >I'll agree that "free-loading" Virgo is a stretch, but I've run into
>> >happy-go-lucky several times. :-)
>>

>> /me is jealous
>>
>You should've gotten a Sag rising instead of the Leo one. ;-)

Uh uh - then I'd have Saturn rising... downer.

How about Aries?

Keera A. Fox

Jul 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/26/99
<qtzc...@spamfree.texas.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 24 Jul 1999 23:05:55 +0100, ka...@online.no (Keera A. Fox)
> wrote:
>
> ><qtzc...@spamfree.texas.net> wrote:

> >> <snip>

> >> Well, there should be some of those running around these days, early
> >> 30s?
> >>
> >> But more with that sun/pluto conj... yikes. not a good combo... I
> >> tried to have a relationship with one - big mistake.
> >>
> >Dull it ain't, right?
>
> No, he is neurotic, it was crazy-making. I couldn't say "boo" without
> him feeling that I was trying to control him... :(
>
> ("what? me? controlling???")

> >> /me is jealous
> >>
> >You should've gotten a Sag rising instead of the Leo one. ;-)
>
> Uh uh - then I'd have Saturn rising... downer.
>
> How about Aries?

Naw, too ambitious and hung-up about making it. (You don't need the
added pressure.)

How 'bout Jupiter rising? Whatcha got that in? Scorpio?
<Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaa!!! On second thought, stay yourself.>

Pamela Gross

Jul 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/26/99
On Mon, 26 Jul 1999 20:57:34 +0100, ka...@online.no (Keera A. Fox)
wrote:

><qtzc...@spamfree.texas.net> wrote:

>> On Sat, 24 Jul 1999 23:05:55 +0100, ka...@online.no (Keera A. Fox)
>> wrote:

>> >Dull it ain't, right?
>>
>> No, he is neurotic, it was crazy-making. I couldn't say "boo" without
>> him feeling that I was trying to control him... :(
>>
>> ("what? me? controlling???")

>> >You should've gotten a Sag rising instead of the Leo one. ;-)
>>
>> Uh uh - then I'd have Saturn rising... downer.
>>
>> How about Aries?
>>
>Naw, too ambitious and hung-up about making it. (You don't need the
>added pressure.)
>
>How 'bout Jupiter rising? Whatcha got that in? Scorpio?
><Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaa!!! On second thought, stay yourself.>

And what's WRONG with Scorp rising??? ;)

Pam
and then there's Pluto in the first

qtzc...@spamfree.texas.net

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99
On Sat, 24 Jul 1999 23:05:52 +0100, ka...@online.no (Keera A. Fox)
wrote:

><CFA> wrote:

>> Keera A. Fox wrote:

>> >We don't like to be responsible to/for others or vice-versa; it would
>> >feel like a limitation on our "freedom", whatever form it takes.
>>

>> Yep. I do have some sense of that, with Moon/Jupiter, Venus in Sag,
>> and Sun/Me/Ne in 9. It just doesn't make it past the Saturn/Cap
>> placements most of the time.
>>
>> Or if it does, then there's the guilt to deal with.
>>
>I'll buy that.

>> >Could just be because I'm a woman. I dunno.
>>

>> Certainly "softens" you up...
>>
>Heh. :-) I do have the attitude that there are 24 signs, not 12, because
>men and women express themselves differently.

Now *that's* an interesting proposition. How would you see... say...
Taurus expressed by males vs. females

(oh, what about the expression by gays and lesbians? hmmm, this could
get really complicated fast...)

<snip>

>> >I'll agree that "free-loading" Virgo is a stretch, but I've run into
>> >happy-go-lucky several times. :-)
>>

>> Always some other aspects involved. Virgo can be pretty colorless...
>
>I've yet to meet a colorless Virgo! I really have to defend this sign.
>The ones I know are very quick-witted, lively and know a lot about a
>lot. And they are a very friendly bunch. Oh, I know one dullard, but I
>wouldn't blame only his Sun sign for that. (I mean, Ed isn't
>stereotypical Taurus, is he?)

(thanks Keera!)

Then there's Michael Jackson... not a colorless Virgo, at least not
until recently... <g>

Julie

qtzc...@spamfree.texas.net

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99
wrote:

><qtzc...@spamfree.texas.net> wrote:

>> On Sat, 24 Jul 1999 23:05:55 +0100, ka...@online.no (Keera A. Fox)
>> wrote:

>> >Dull it ain't, right?
>>
>> No, he is neurotic, it was crazy-making. I couldn't say "boo" without
>> him feeling that I was trying to control him... :(
>>
>> ("what? me? controlling???")

>> >You should've gotten a Sag rising instead of the Leo one. ;-)
>>
>> Uh uh - then I'd have Saturn rising... downer.
>>
>> How about Aries?
>>
>Naw, too ambitious and hung-up about making it. (You don't need the
>added pressure.)
>
>How 'bout Jupiter rising? Whatcha got that in? Scorpio?
><Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaa!!! On second thought, stay yourself.>

Naah - I got that in Libra (so far so good) - but then Sun in Virgo in
12...

ick

Julie, staying with the chart she has

dreammin7

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99

qtzc...@spamfree.texas.net wrote in message
<379d1541...@news.texas.net>...
>On Mon, 26 Jul 1999 20:57:34 +0100, ka...@online.no (Keera A. Fox)
>wrote:

qtzc...@spamfree.texas.net> wrote:

Fox)

>>> No, he is neurotic, it was crazy-making. I couldn't say "boo" without
>>> him feeling that I was trying to control him... :(
>>>
>>> ("what? me? controlling???")

Moon/rising,

fREE LOADING VIRGO?????? Ho boy, do I gotta son fa you!
He wrote the book, the other Virgos just read it!
;-\ Jo

Keera A. Fox

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99
<qtzc...@spamfree.texas.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 24 Jul 1999 23:05:52 +0100, ka...@online.no (Keera A. Fox)
> wrote:
>
> ><CFA> wrote:

> >> Yep. I do have some sense of that, with Moon/Jupiter, Venus in Sag,
> >> and Sun/Me/Ne in 9. It just doesn't make it past the Saturn/Cap
> >> placements most of the time.
> >>
> >> Or if it does, then there's the guilt to deal with.
> >>
> >I'll buy that.

> >> Certainly "softens" you up...
> >>
> >Heh. :-) I do have the attitude that there are 24 signs, not 12, because
> >men and women express themselves differently.
>
> Now *that's* an interesting proposition. How would you see... say...
> Taurus expressed by males vs. females

The differences are subtler, mostly. Usually one key thing, in my
experience. Female Taureans have much more temper (quicker) than the
males. Male Taureans take longer to recover from heartache.

> (oh, what about the expression by gays and lesbians? hmmm, this could
> get really complicated fast...)

I have no experience with homosexuals to say if they break the gender
difference (not terribly likely). BTW, other astrologers have suggested
24 vs. 12 signs; I just thought the idea made a lot of sense.

> <snip>

> >> Always some other aspects involved. Virgo can be pretty colorless...
> >
> >I've yet to meet a colorless Virgo! I really have to defend this sign.
> >The ones I know are very quick-witted, lively and know a lot about a
> >lot. And they are a very friendly bunch. Oh, I know one dullard, but I
> >wouldn't blame only his Sun sign for that. (I mean, Ed isn't
> >stereotypical Taurus, is he?)
>
> (thanks Keera!)

No problem. :-)

Keera A. Fox

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99
Pamela Gross <be...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Jul 1999 20:57:34 +0100, ka...@online.no (Keera A. Fox)
> wrote:
>
> ><qtzc...@spamfree.texas.net> wrote:

> >> No, he is neurotic, it was crazy-making. I couldn't say "boo" without
> >> him feeling that I was trying to control him... :(
> >>
> >> ("what? me? controlling???")

> >> Uh uh - then I'd have Saturn rising... downer.
> >>
> >> How about Aries?
> >>
> >Naw, too ambitious and hung-up about making it. (You don't need the
> >added pressure.)
> >
> >How 'bout Jupiter rising? Whatcha got that in? Scorpio?
> ><Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaa!!! On second thought, stay yourself.>
>

> And what's WRONG with Scorp rising??? ;)

Hey, watch where you wave that stinger!

> Pam
> and then there's Pluto in the first

We'll stick with plain Scorpio, shall we?

jfred

Aug 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/10/99
[TONY] <sher...@sidaway.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> And at this point I do think it's material to point out that the
> Kennedy men have always been risk-takers, in politics and in many
> other aspects of their lives. JFK Jr died because he was his father's
> son. For an explanation of a trend in a family, do not look to
> astrology, there are far more sensible explanations.

And at this point I do think it's material to point out that Tony and PZ
are both men who have been caught lying, about events here on usenet and
about other aspects of their lives. PZ lied because he was he is a
weasel. For an explanation of a trend in kookdom, do not look to what
the kooks say, there are far more sensible explanations.

--
jfred... Cahooter #14, WWAS member #4, http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
/server irc.powerchat.net......channel #irrelevant......to #irr is human
"And I didn't come to win. I just came to play." -- Omnivore
Everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey

Edmond Wollmann

anonym™

Aug 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/10/99
Edmond H. Wollmann, convicted in San Diego on 6/28/98 of a misdemeanor
(PC 555- Unlawful Entry), fined, and placed on probation spammed:

His second spammed URL for his commercial website this evening.

--
http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
http://lart.com/ed/

Anon

Aug 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/11/99
wrote:

>David Hecht <ultimat...@webtv.net> wrote:
<snip>

>And it was later determined that you were dealing with Sagittarius
>*Moon*, not Sun. Two different ballgames.
>
>> Today, on a wire service
>> report, on-line, I read that Mrs. Kennedy was very fearful about
>> accompanying her husband. For all his imagery and graciousness, he was,
>> in her estimation, reckless and scarey especially as far as flying goes.
>>
>And she was a Capricorn.
>
>> Her sister talked her into taking the flight with him and was
>> subsequently coerced into joining them, according to the article, for
>> support and, essentially, a "put up or shut up" venture. There were
>> mitigating circumstances which pushed a daylight flight up to evening.
>> However, the question remains whether these two women were needlessly
>> endangered because of the very elements I spoke of regarding this sign?

<snip>

I don't believe any of that baloney. I saw a televised report that
showed photos of his wife accompanying him on trips in a little
experimental motorized glider (the owner of the motorized glider
company was interviewed live for the report), which would seem more
dangerous than an actual airplane. I don't see what she was doing
flying with him on those if she was "fearful" of him flying with pilot
training in a better plane. She appeared to be just as sport-happy as
he was, regardless of all the junk we read in the scavenger press
after the deaths. They even had one of their glider sessions on the
anniversary of his dad's death.

Sherilyn

Aug 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/11/99

EHWollmann

Aug 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/11/99
http://astroconsulting.com/FAQs/example_3.htm

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
(c)1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603