Peregrine

Edmond Wollmann

May 8, 2005, 2:10:11 PM5/8/05
http://www.astroconsulting.com/SDSU/

A planet in the natal chart is said to be Peregrine (foreign, wandering
or alien) when it is NOT in aspect with any other planet. This planet is
then seen as requiring integration into the ego structure or personality
of its owner. The planet is typically regarded Peregrine only if it is
not in its dignity (ruler) or exalted.
But if the planet IS exalted or in its dignity, this separated and
reflective high functioning planet that is separated by the lack of
aspects in the natal chart becomes the gift of insight or ability that
is FOREIGN and alien to the typical world of ego concerns. This planet
then becomes the vehicle by which its owner can act as a channel, a
funnel, and agent for the archetypal reference and its highest and best
use regardless of personality developmental tension and personal life
challenge.
The HYBRID. The identity now becomes the vehicle for the exalted and
dignified dis-associated expression that serves without affect.
Blindness to the oversoul can be extinguished.

"Destroyed is my badness; Annihilated is my evil.
Put away is the sin which was my own.
I wander on the path that I know,
In the direction of the Island of Justification.
I arrive in the land of the heavenly horizon;
I pass through the holy portal.
Oh Gods who come to meet me!
Stretch out your hands toward me!
I have become Heru, one among you.
I have restored the eye of the Horus,
Sun and son of Osiris
After it had been injured on the day of battle
By the two adversaries."

******* The Egyptian Book of the Dead

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2005 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

Cujo DeSockpuppet

May 8, 2005, 3:41:34 PM5/8/05
Edmond Wollmann <arctur...@earthlink.net> wrote in

> http://www.smbtech.com/ed

Fixed.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.

wollma...@spam.free

May 8, 2005, 11:10:11 AM5/8/05
http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
http://www.nocem.org/
http://www.rahul.net/falk/quickrefs.html#W

Ray Murphy

May 8, 2005, 6:36:20 PM5/8/05

----------
In article <d5lq1d$26t$1...@kneejerk.databasix.com>, Cujo DeSockpuppet
<cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote:

>Fixed.

RM: You chopped out a lot of good stuff there.
Hang on a sec and I'll fix it.
There we go!

RM: Some of this material should appear on aamod.
When I get time I'll pick out a few things that I can respond to, and
arrange with Ed to take some of it over there.

>--
>Cujo

Ray
--
ALT.ASTROLOGY.MODERATED
http://readystump.algebra.com/~aam/

Edmond Wollmann

May 8, 2005, 7:00:20 PM5/8/05

I give you permission to use my copyrighted material in aam.

Ray Murphy

May 8, 2005, 7:15:41 PM5/8/05
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> I give you permission to use my copyrighted material in aam.

Gee whiz, I wonder why you're not allowed to post it there yourself.

Ray Murphy

May 8, 2005, 7:36:22 PM5/8/05
Ray Murphy wrote:

> ----------
> In article <d5lq1d$26t$1...@kneejerk.databasix.com>, Cujo DeSockpuppet
> <cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>

>>Edmond Wollmann <arctur...@earthlink.net> wrote in
>

>>Fixed.
>

> RM: You chopped out a lot of good stuff there.

Restored:

http://www.smbtech.com/ed/

Information About Edmond H. Wollmann's
Abuse of the ISP Complaints Process

Mirror This Site: Tar File or Zip File

Update 5/6/05: Ed seems to take exception with his name appearing in
Wikipedia’s alt.usenet.kooks page. In a meltdown true to form, Ed blew
off many, many emails to the WikiEN-l mailing list, including the usual
lawsuit threats, defamation claims, and the inevitable turning tail and
running.

Update 5/5/05: In yet another failed attempt to remove this site,
Edmond Wollmann tried complaining to my internet provider:

“I am a published author and my copyrights under the DMCA are being
violated.”

This seems to be a different tactic from a few years ago when Ed found
these very same pages to be “defamation”. In the event that Ed wants
to actually go through the legal process of submitting a DMCA notice,
I’ve prepared this page to hold a copy of Ed’s notice and my subsequent
replies:

DMCA Notice Page

Update 7/30/99: In an email to the owner of this server, Edmond
threatened,
"Remove your defamation or I'll walk down there and yank it off"

See the archive of Ed Wollmann's threats to and harrassment of this
site's owner.

Who is the target audience for this web page?

Although anyone is welcome to read it, this page was written to serve
as a resource for ISP abuse admins.

Who wrote this web page?

The authors of this page are a group of Usenet readers and admins who
detest Usenet spamming, EMP, email abuse, and other forms of net abuse.
If you are investigating a true spammer or abuser, we sincerely hope
that your investigation serves justice. However, you were likely
referred to this page because actual net abuse may not have been done by
your user. Rather, the claim of abuse has been made by a person well
known for flooding abuse admins with spurious complaints.

Who is Edmond Wollmann?

Mr. Wollmann is a well-known abuser of the ISP abuse process. He
harasses many people whom he encounters in Usenet by sending numerous
complaints to his targets' ISPs. Frequently he involves the ISPs'
upstream providers and news peers as well.

Why a web page about Mr. Wollmann was needed

Which newsgroups are most affected by Mr. Wollmann's complaint letters?

We know to date that Mr. Wollmann is sending complaints about many
regular posters in alt.astrology, alt.astrology.metapsych,
alt.usenet.kooks, and news.admin.net-abuse.usenet. However, Mr. Wollmann
will often check on an authors posting history, and bombard his
victims' "home" newsgroup with forwaded and off-topic posts in an
attempt to intimidate a poster to stop posting to "Ed's" group(s).

Who has had complaints sent about them by Mr. Wollmann?

We do not know for sure how many people have had this happen to them.
For one thing, if an ISP (wisely in our opinion) chooses to ignore him,
his target is not always aware that Mr. Wollmann has been complaining
about him or her. However, there is more than enough information to
show that Mr. Wollmann is harassing quite a few people with the number
and volume of complaints that he sends. Documentation is available at
this link:

Your customer is not alone: some of Wollmann's many targets

What do news and abuse admins say about Mr. Wollmann?

Several abuse admins have been willing to "go public" with their
experiences with Edmond Wollmann. They rightfully grow tired of his
spurious complaints and address morphing to thwart their mailfilters.

"Mr. Wollmann seems sadly ignorant of the legal doctrine of "unclean
hands." Essentially what it means is that a court will not grant relief
to one who complains of being damaged if the complainant has himself
engaged in abuse related to the cause of action." -Jason Barr, PBI
Policy Manager

"Mr. Wollmann’s account at AzNET was cancelled due to multiple,
seemingly endless complaints about his abusive behavior in Usenet."-
Jack Bailey, Aznet

"...Eddie first came to my attention: a complaint from columbia.edu
about the complaints they had been receiving from Eddie, as many as 300
per day....His *thing* is abusing abuse departments. If he doesn't get
his way with complaints, he'll call up and harass the abuse department.
If they manage to avoid his calls (or direct him to cease and desist
phoning), he sends large numbers of duplicate complaints via email."
Nick Nicholas, Executive Director, Mail Abuse Prevention System LLC,
mail-abuse.org (formerly of pacbell.net)

"You have a worthless charter given that you chose to made your group
[alt.astrology.metapsych] unmoderated. I think you set it up to attempt
to kill accounts and that it should be rmgrouped as a trap and public
nuisiance." -Rebecca Ore, respected n.a.n.a-u participant.

More documentation is available at this link:

Abuse admins re: Edmond Wollmann

And what has Mr. Wollmann said about admins and ISPs?

Mr. Wollmann on the subject of ISPs and their employees

What has Mr. Wollmann done to lose credibility with many people?

Mr. Wollmann has shown himself in many ways to be a poor Netizen and
not someone whose opinion can be trusted about the appropriateness of
another's postings. In addition, many of the actions which Mr.
Wollmann accuses others of in his complaints are actually things he has
done himself in Usenet. Documentation is available at the links below:

Mr. Wollmann Spams Usenet
Mr. Wollmann frequently sends complaints about others "spamming"
even when the posts being complained about do not fall under the
Skirvin guidelines. This is ironic, because Wollmann is well aware of
what constitutes spam. He was TOSsed from AOL and lost 6 accounts there
for spamming. Wollmann also has spammed from both Earthlink and ATT
Worldnet, documented by thoroughly detailed spam reports and multiple
cancels of his spam.

Mr. Wollmann Censors by Illegitimately issuing Third-Party Cancels for
Others' Usenet posts
Mr. Wollmann has never owned up to his own censorious activities. In
July of 1997, he issued a rash of over 50 illegitimate third-party
cancels for Usenet posts with which he apparently had some issue with.
Many of the posts he attempted to cancel made it to DejaNews, so that it
can be seen that posters were sometimes merely criticising him.
Wollman's outrageous "Netcopping" behavior is grevious Net Abuse.

He has publicly admitted to his intention to send thousands of complaints
Mr. Wollmann has announced in Usenet, many times, his intentions to send
volumionus complaints.

He makes "off-topic" complaints about others while he frequently posts
off-topic
Mr. Wollmann likes to complain about other posters being "off-topic".
He does this in a hypervigilant manner and so disrupts normal Usenet
conversation. However, he often makes off-topic posts himself --
especially when he discussed complaints he has sent. He often adds
unrelated newsgroups to his posts. He also often sets follow-ups to his
posts to go to alt.dev.null rather than to the groups where his
messages were posted.

alt.astrology.metapsych: so many "off-topic" complaints that a new
charter was needed
Mr. Wollmann admitted to adding this group in his cross-posts in
particular--in order to entrap persons following up his posts so that he
could send "off-topic" complaints about them. He became such a
nuisance that a consensus was reached to create a new charter for this
group which would make it harder for him to send these complaints about
posters being off-topic there.

Mr. Wollmann himself frequently posts abusively in Usenet
Nobody involved with this site denies Mr. Wollmann's right to engage in
flame wars and be as insulting or as profane as he wants to be. There
is a difference, however, between abuse ON the Net and abuse OF the
Net. Many of Mr. Wollmann's complaints are about abusive and defaming
posts even as he insults, defames, and abuses other posters. He posts,
without permission, private e-mail sent to him. He has made threats
regarding posters' places of business, mailbombing threats, threats of
telephone harassment, threats to force his in-person presence upon
other posters, and at least one explicit threat to commit physical
violence.

What is Mr. Wollmann's email account address?

Unfortunately, there is no simple answer to this question! Edmond
Wollmann abuses the Net in several ways, and as a result frequently
loses Internet accounts. Not only does he change address frequently,
but also often sends complaints from more than one address at a time --
which can make it seem as though many people are complaining about an
individual when that is the fact not the case. Documentation is
available at this link:

Some of his current and past accounts & why he has lost many of these
accounts

Mr. Wollmann, Award-Winning Netizen

Mr. Wollmann actually won a Usenet award, titled "Kook of the Month",
for his Usenet posts of February, 1998. Click here to view some of the
posts he made at that time which earned him this distinction.

Wollmann Usenet Post Archive 2/98 to 7/99

Download your own reference archive for Mr. Wollmann's Usenet posts for
the past 1.5 years (2mb .zip file expands to 7mb text file).

wollma...@spam.free

May 8, 2005, 4:00:20 PM5/8/05

Dan Baldwin

May 9, 2005, 5:59:08 PM5/9/05
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> I give you permission to use my copyrighted material in aam.

Your continued terror of Keera is noted, kook.

--
Dan Baldwin, unethical *by design*

I am a minion of Satan, but my powers are mainly administrative.

Hail the un-alive

Keera Ann Fox

May 10, 2005, 3:12:07 PM5/10/05
Dan Baldwin <dan_b...@invalid.com> wrote:

> Edmond Wollmann wrote:
> >

> > I give you permission to use my copyrighted material in aam.
>
> Your continued terror of Keera is noted, kook.

If you don't mind: It's "continued attempt of terror". Thank you.

--
Keera in Norway ~~ Think big. Shrink to fit.
http://home.online.no/~kafox/

Dan Baldwin

May 10, 2005, 3:38:22 PM5/10/05
Keera Ann Fox wrote:

> Dan Baldwin <dan_b...@invalid.com> wrote:
>
> > Edmond Wollmann wrote:
> > >

> > > I give you permission to use my copyrighted material in aam.
> >
> > Your continued terror of Keera is noted, kook.
>
> If you don't mind: It's "continued attempt of terror". Thank you.

Erm, that was meant to convey he's terrified /of/ you. I just was in a
linguistically awkward mood, and chose to phrase myself with the grace
and fluidity of a three legged hippo on roller-skates during an
earthquake.

Edmo seems to have this deep rooted fear of any woman who can think on
her own and doesn't need to have opinions spoon fed to her, so naturally
those around these parts really set him off. I'm sure more than part of
the reason he fucked off out of aam again was his resentment that he
can't control the way you moderate (i.e. by the charter).

Keera Ann Fox

May 10, 2005, 3:44:00 PM5/10/05
Dan Baldwin <dan_b...@invalid.com> wrote:

> Keera Ann Fox wrote:
> >
> > Dan Baldwin <dan_b...@invalid.com> wrote:

> > > Your continued terror of Keera is noted, kook.
> >
> > If you don't mind: It's "continued attempt of terror". Thank you.
>
> Erm, that was meant to convey he's terrified /of/ you.

Sorry, thought Bush's lack of knowledge of the word "terrorize" had
spread to others.

> I just was in a linguistically awkward mood, and chose to phrase myself
> with the grace and fluidity of a three legged hippo on roller-skates
> during an earthquake.

Actually, that sounds quite stable. Now, if the hippo were _two-legged_,
you'd have something.

> Edmo seems to have this deep rooted fear of any woman who can think on
> her own and doesn't need to have opinions spoon fed to her, so naturally
> those around these parts really set him off. I'm sure more than part of
> the reason he fucked off out of aam again was his resentment that he
> can't control the way you moderate (i.e. by the charter).

He can't control how anyone moderates, actually. Not when they've set
everything up right, including the charter.

Dan Baldwin

May 10, 2005, 4:24:14 PM5/10/05
Keera Ann Fox wrote:

> Dan Baldwin <dan_b...@invalid.com> wrote:
>
> > Keera Ann Fox wrote:

> > > If you don't mind: It's "continued attempt of terror". Thank you.
> >
> > Erm, that was meant to convey he's terrified /of/ you.
>
> Sorry, thought Bush's lack of knowledge of the word "terrorize" had
> spread to others.

"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice ... can't get fooled again!"

> > I just was in a linguistically awkward mood, and chose to phrase myself
> > with the grace and fluidity of a three legged hippo on roller-skates
> > during an earthquake.
>
> Actually, that sounds quite stable. Now, if the hippo were _two-legged_,
> you'd have something.

A serious rise in my monthly cat litter bills?

> > Edmo seems to have this deep rooted fear of any woman who can think on
> > her own and doesn't need to have opinions spoon fed to her, so naturally
> > those around these parts really set him off. I'm sure more than part of
> > the reason he fucked off out of aam again was his resentment that he
> > can't control the way you moderate (i.e. by the charter).
>
> He can't control how anyone moderates, actually. Not when they've set
> everything up right, including the charter.

There's the sticking point : rules which are meant for all being applied
to /him/. Why, its almost as if you're saying he's /not/ some
transcendent luminary who's beyond the regulations intended for mere
mortals and shouldn't therefore be expected to toe the line like the
rest of the world <gasp!>. Just reading something so scandalous is
almost enough to make me faint.

<Southern Belle>
Ah do believe ah have tha vapahs ...
</Southern Belle>

Ray Murphy

May 10, 2005, 10:45:34 PM5/10/05

----------
In article <427E9A...@earthlink.net>, Edmond Wollmann
<arctur...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Ray Murphy wrote:
>>
>> ----------
>> In article <d5lq1d$26t$1...@kneejerk.databasix.com>, Cujo DeSockpuppet
>> <cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>>
>> >Edmond Wollmann <arctur...@earthlink.net> wrote in
>>
>> >Fixed.
>>
>> RM: You chopped out a lot of good stuff there.
>> Hang on a sec and I'll fix it.
>> There we go!
>>
>> >http://www.astroconsulting.com/SDSU/
>> >
>> >A planet in the natal chart is said to be Peregrine (foreign, wandering
>> >or alien) when it is NOT in aspect with any other planet. This planet is

[Rest of text snipped]

>> >Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
>> >© 2005 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
>> >Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
>> >Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/
>> >http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturianone/
>>
>> RM: Some of this material should appear on aamod.
>> When I get time I'll pick out a few things that I can respond to, and
>> arrange with Ed to take some of it over there.
>>
>> >--
>> >Cujo
>>
>> Ray
>> --

[.....]

>I give you permission to use my copyrighted material in aam.
>--
>Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
>© 2005 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
>Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
>Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/
>http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturianone/

RM: I nearly missed this post from Monday 9th May, but things have
been a little busier on AA this week, so that probably accounts for
it.

Thanks for that. It makes it easier to remember with a blanket
permission like that, and prevents raised eyebrows at aamod about
posting material from other groups.

Ray Murphy

May 10, 2005, 11:19:45 PM5/10/05
Ray Murphy wrote:

> I nearly missed this post from Monday 9th May, but things have
> been a little busier on AA this week, so that probably accounts for
> it.
>
> Thanks for that. It makes it easier to remember with a blanket
> permission like that, and prevents raised eyebrows at aamod about
> posting material from other groups.

RM: No, it doesn't. A kook post on an unrelated newsgroup does not a
legal notice make.

Ray Murphy

May 11, 2005, 12:13:43 AM5/11/05

----------
In article <d5rtkf$bi4$1...@pita.alt.net>, Ray Murphy
<roof...@roofuckersruszxcg.org> wrote:

>Ray Murphy wrote:
>> ----------
>> In article <427E9A...@earthlink.net>, Edmond Wollmann
>> <arctur...@earthlink.net> wrote:

[......]

>> [Rest of text snipped]

[......]

>> [.....]
>>
>>>I give you permission to use my copyrighted material in aam.
>>>--
>>>Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
>>>© 2005 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
>>>Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
>>>Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/
>>>http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturianone/
>>

>> I nearly missed this post from Monday 9th May, but things have
>> been a little busier on AA this week, so that probably accounts for
>> it.
>>
>> Thanks for that. It makes it easier to remember with a blanket
>> permission like that, and prevents raised eyebrows at aamod about
>> posting material from other groups.
>>

>No, it doesn't. A kook post on an unrelated newsgroup does not a
>legal notice make.

RM: You're wrong on a few counts:
(1) Raised eyebrows are prevented.
(2) The writer is not a k00k.