The Elements of Astrological Counsel

EHWollmann

Jan 28, 2004, 12:01:41 PM1/28/04
There is a social facilitation that comes from the counselor that we must pay
heed to. No one can interpret a life or level at which they themselves have not
or cannot function-don't assume. Here are some basic do's and don'ts in the
interview;

Don'ts
1) Don't stress the client.
2) make evaluative statements, let the client tell you what their values are.
3) If prior to some testing, don't make probing statements that might bias the
query.
4) hostile responses or reassuring responses until you are clear on the
client's perspective.

Do's

1) Make open ended statements, avoid yes/no or good/evil this/that.
2) You may wish to employ verbatim playback or feedback to discern their
perspective.
3) Employ transitional phrases-tolerate silence if the client goes there.
4) Paraphrase or restate to clarify.
5) Employ empathic (not sympathetic) responses when possible.

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
(C) 2004 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Articles http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/info.htm
Artworks http://www.e-wollmann.com/TOC.htm

Spâmster

Jan 28, 2004, 12:11:05 PM1/28/04

EHWollmann wrote:

> There is a social facilitation that comes from the counselor that we must pay

Pay being the keyword, scammer.

Pedantus

Jan 29, 2004, 9:33:16 AM1/29/04

"Bob Officer" <bobmunge...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> On 28 Jan 2004 17:01:41 GMT, in alt.astrology, ehwol...@aol.com

> (EHWollmann) wrote:
>
> >There is a social facilitation that comes from the counselor that we must
pay
> >heed to. No one can interpret a life or level at which they themselves
have not
> >or cannot function-don't assume. Here are some basic do's and don'ts in
the
> >interview;
> >
> >Don'ts
> 1) Don't Chase the client down the street screaming, "Fake Client!"
2) Do tell the client that she's not really a client, and that you WILL
publish her private correspondence when she eventually displeases you....:)

> --
> Aktohdi

Cujo

Jan 29, 2004, 2:55:26 PM1/29/04
"Pedantus" <peda...@hotmail.com> wrote in

3) Do tell the prospective client that a pair of Tweety Bird panties on
your head really turns you on.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.

Dan Baldwin

Jan 29, 2004, 5:35:55 PM1/29/04
Cujo wrote:

> "Pedantus" <peda...@hotmail.com> wrote in
>

> > "Bob Officer" <bobmunge...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> > pay
> > have not
> > the

> >> 1) Don't Chase the client down the street screaming, "Fake Client!"
> > 2) Do tell the client that she's not really a client, and that you
> > WILL publish her private correspondence when she eventually displeases
> > you....:)
> 3) Do tell the prospective client that a pair of Tweety Bird panties on
> your head really turns you on.

4) Do make sure that she's not just a rich bitch looking to snarf up
your ice cream cone.

--
Dan Baldwin, unethical *by design*

"I have always thought that the reason Dinosaurs were so big is because
of the dramatic difference in gravitational strength between that time
period and now" -Edmo the paleontologist

"Christ was just an enlightened person, not unlike me." -Edmo the humble

"I am an authority, and I do not force my views on others like you do."
-Edmo, enemy of Irony Meters all over Usenet

"It's not Latin, clueless wannabe tryhard." -Fucknozzle Junior
discussing the phrase 'Illegimati non carborundum'(sic)

Hail the un-alive

Cujo

Jan 29, 2004, 9:53:03 PM1/29/04
Dan Baldwin <Dan_B...@invalid.com> wrote in

5) Do not fail to lie about your lack of ethics, accredation and
licenses.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Official TruKook(tm) as certified by Ed Wollmann. Meow.

"I do and have believed Dinosaurs were birds though, every since I was
about 6 years old or so." - Edmo shocks the scientific world with another
fascinating delusion from his childhood.

Edmond Wollmann

Jan 29, 2004, 11:18:51 PM1/29/04
"Pedantus" <peda...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<MQ8Sb.935$%72...@twister.nyroc.rr.com>...

Are you asserting I have done such a thing with clients? Does
roadrunner approve of you using their service for defaming
professionals?

Cujo

Jan 29, 2004, 11:55:34 PM1/29/04
alcha...@yahoo.com (Edmond Wollmann) wrote in

> "Pedantus" <peda...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> "Bob Officer" <bobmunge...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

>> pay
>> have not
>> the

>> > 1) Don't Chase the client down the street screaming, "Fake Client!"
>> 2) Do tell the client that she's not really a client, and that you
>> WILL
>> publish her private correspondence when she eventually displeases
>> you....:)
>
> Are you asserting I have done such a thing with clients?

You really are this fucking stupid.

> Does
> roadrunner approve of you using their service for defaming
> professionals?

Ask them yourself, Eddieeeeee. OOPS! You're in their bozo bin.

Sorry to hear about a reality that pathetic that you created.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Official TruKook(tm) as certified by Ed Wollmann. Meow.

"Nope, all my prophecy belongs to the logical analysis of astrological
and psychological data." - Edmo dreams of becoming a cautionary tale.

Spâmster

Jan 30, 2004, 9:01:32 AM1/30/04

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> > > 1) Don't Chase the client down the street screaming, "Fake Client!"
> > 2) Do tell the client that she's not really a client, and that you WILL
> > publish her private correspondence when she eventually displeases you....:)
>
> Are you asserting I have done such a thing with clients? Does
> roadrunner approve of you using their service for defaming
> professionals?

Where's my lawsuit, punk?!

Jim Phillips

Jan 30, 2004, 9:03:51 AM1/30/04
On 29 Jan 2004, Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> "Pedantus" <peda...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<MQ8Sb.935$%72...@twister.nyroc.rr.com>...
> > "Bob Officer" <bobmunge...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> > pay
> > have not
> > the

> > > 1) Don't Chase the client down the street screaming, "Fake Client!"
> > 2) Do tell the client that she's not really a client, and that you WILL
> > publish her private correspondence when she eventually displeases you....:)
>
> Are you asserting I have done such a thing with clients? Does
> roadrunner approve of you using their service for defaming
> professionals?

That has nothing to do with you, Eddy. The only profession you
could possibly claim is "Loser".

--
Jim Phillips, jphillip at bcpl dot net
George W. Bush: the best president since Bill Clinton

Pedantus

Jan 30, 2004, 9:52:10 AM1/30/04

"Edmond Wollmann" <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> [...]

Get help, Ed, your threats are just irrational obsessive compulsive
behavior.
I will not re-post Susan Boyle's private email to prove that you did just
that, repeatedly. Your "professional" ethics are apparently non-existent.
There is no defamation or libel in simply stating the archived facts of your
surly, unethical, posting habits.
http://www.smbtech.com/ed/

Enuma Anu Enlil

Jan 30, 2004, 10:14:35 AM1/30/04
>From: "Pedantus" peda...@hotmail.com

Susan Boyle was a weekend fling ROMANCE and was never a client you fucking
idiot. She then LIED on usenet in all sorts of ways--but BECAUSE I am not as
gullible as you idiots think, I saved 500 emails in anticipation of it.

Subject: Re: Ouch
Date:18 Sep 96 01:54:54 EDT
From: "Susan" <103674.201 C CompuServe.COM>
To: Edmond Wollmann <woll...@mail.sdsu.edu>

Honey remind me not to say anything totally inane around you (well, if that's
possible)..loved your flame; you are so sexy when you are angry; hurling
lightning bolts from the sky, fire in those beautiful eyes, flashes of
righteousness, so strong, so true, so ummmm.

I adore you, take me.
Susan

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
(C) 2004 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/

Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/
http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturianone/

Spâmster

Jan 30, 2004, 10:27:53 AM1/30/04

Enuma Anu Enlil wrote:

What was it you were saying about posting using fake names, hypocrite!

Pedantus

Jan 30, 2004, 10:38:00 AM1/30/04

"Enuma Anu Enlil" <enumaa...@aol.com> wrote in message

{re-post of private email deleted}

Ed, you snipped the url for all the pertinent information:
http://www.smbtech.com/ed/

> Edmond H. Wollmann

Cujo

Jan 30, 2004, 11:37:55 AM1/30/04
enumaa...@aol.com (Enuma Anu Enlil) wrote in

Uh-oh! Ed is losing it!

> She then LIED on usenet in all sorts of ways--but
> BECAUSE I am not as gullible as you idiots think, I saved 500 emails
> in anticipation of it.

500 emails from a weekend romance?

It's amazing just how stupid, clumsy and desperate your lies have become,
you delusional fuckstain.

Pay her back like you promised you would, Pantyhead.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Official TruKook(tm) as certified by Ed Wollmann. Meow.

"Yes, anyone can give their power away to illusions, be it the
Christian cult, or astrology." - Ed, getting his act confused with
more successful scammers.

Dan Baldwin

Jan 30, 2004, 12:40:46 PM1/30/04

What a shitty pathetic excuse for a human you are, Edmo. You save up
private messages in anticipation of being able to use them against the
senders some day in the future.

I'll say it again - you should have been a blow job. But since you're
already here, do mankind a service and suck on the end of a shotgun.
Just line the room with plastic first - we don't want the greasy chicken
fat passing for your brains staining the walls.

Dan Baldwin

Jan 30, 2004, 12:56:12 PM1/30/04
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> "Pedantus" <peda...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<MQ8Sb.935$%72...@twister.nyroc.rr.com>...
> > "Bob Officer" <bobmunge...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> > pay
> > have not
> > the

> > > 1) Don't Chase the client down the street screaming, "Fake Client!"
> > 2) Do tell the client that she's not really a client, and that you WILL
> > publish her private correspondence when she eventually displeases you....:)
>
> Are you asserting I have done such a thing with clients?.

I am flat out stating it. Don't like it? Sue me, pussy.

> Does
> roadrunner approve of you using their service for defaming
> professionals?

We'll have to wait until he actually defames a professional first, won't
we? You, contrary to your sterno-fueled delusions, are *not* a
professional. You are quite a few other things, though. Here's a short
list :

a fraud
a liar
a convicted criminal
a wildlife abuser
a scofflaw
a spammer
a self-confessed remorseless killer
a plagiarist
a misogynist
a hypocrite
a narcissist
quite possibly a sociopath
a blowhard who huffs and puffs yet never follows through
a resident of the killfile of abuse@ almost everywhere
powerless
impotent
bilious
superfluously verbose
easy to anger
apparently ignorant of the meaning of 'futile'
apparently afraid of crab won tons
and a general waste of skin who should have been a blow job.

I was going to toss in 'an eater of broken meats', but I doubt you'd
have gotten the reference.

You may now feel free to post proof that any of the above is a lie.
Though unless your 'proof' is in the form of *PRIVATE MESSAGES* sent to
you years ago I doubt any will be forthcoming.

Daedalus

Jan 30, 2004, 1:36:21 PM1/30/04

I agree with this post.

Jade

Dan Baldwin

Jan 30, 2004, 4:20:19 PM1/30/04
Robert Buchanan wrote:

> Hi, Dan Baldwin!
> Save it for enzo!

Thank you for the pre-lunch visual I honestly could have done without.

Edmond H. Wollmann

Jan 30, 2004, 5:42:24 PM1/30/04
Dan Baldwin <Dan_B...@invalid.com> wrote in message news:<401A9ABC...@invalid.com>...

> Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> > "Pedantus" <peda...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<MQ8Sb.935$%72...@twister.nyroc.rr.com>...
> > > "Bob Officer" <bobmunge...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> pay
> have not
> the

> > > 2) Do tell the client that she's not really a client, and that you WILL
> > > publish her private correspondence when she eventually displeases you....:)

> > Are you asserting I have done such a thing with clients?.

> I am flat out stating it. Don't like it? Sue me, pussy.

Never happened, Susan was just a girlfriend.

Well, you must be HER under a sockpuppet screename, OR the husband she
said she was not divorced from yet. That's the only possible reason
for 7 years of stalking me. A professional with excellent references.

"Too many mountains, and not enough stairs to climb, too many
churches, and not enough truth, too many people, and not enough eyes
to see, too many lives to lead and not enough time. It's too late
she's gone too far, she's lost the Sun!" The Guess Who "She's Come
Undone"

Dan Baldwin

Jan 30, 2004, 5:44:39 PM1/30/04
"Eru Ilúvatar" wrote:

> Dan Baldwin <Dan_B...@invalid.com> wrote:
>
> >Thank you for the pre-lunch visual I honestly could have done without.
>
> So you don't want to hear about the prolapsed uterus either?

You'd think that after goatse I'd have avoiding the 'net entirely before
meals. <sigh>

Spâmster

Jan 30, 2004, 6:19:10 PM1/30/04

"Edmond H. Wollmann" wrote:

> Well, you must be HER under a sockpuppet screename, OR the husband she
> said she was not divorced from yet. That's the only possible reason
> for 7 years of stalking me. A professional with excellent references.

Are you really proud of being a professional loser?

Dan Baldwin

Jan 30, 2004, 6:23:29 PM1/30/04
"Edmond H. Wollmann" wrote:

> Dan Baldwin <Dan_B...@invalid.com> wrote in message news:<401A9ABC...@invalid.com>...
> > Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> > pay
> > have not
> > the

> > > Are you asserting I have done such a thing with clients?.
>
> > I am flat out stating it. Don't like it? Sue me, pussy.
>
> Never happened, Susan was just a girlfriend.

So then that means I'm "defaming a professional", as you hinted at to
Pedantus below. You wanted people to hear ominous music as you tried to
dangle some vague hint about legal action in front of them, but since
everyone here is hip to you all we heard was more calliope music as Edmo
the clown took center ring.

At least you didn't try to deny any of the above list of your finer
attributes.

> > I was going to toss in 'an eater of broken meats', but I doubt you'd
> > have gotten the reference.
>
> > You may now feel free to post proof that any of the above is a lie.
> > Though unless your 'proof' is in the form of *PRIVATE MESSAGES* sent to
> > you years ago I doubt any will be forthcoming.
>
> Well, you must be HER under a sockpuppet screename, OR the husband she
> said she was not divorced from yet.

Well, now that we've gotten some specifics out of you, all we need to do
is wait for you to post proof of the allegations.

.
.
.
.
.
BWAHAHAHAHAH!

<sob> Oh, sorry, I just wanted to see if I could talk about Edmo posting
proof with a straight face.

> That's the only possible reason for 7 years of stalking me.

1) Tweaking your titties on Usenet is not stalking you
2) I haven't been doing it for seven years (hell, not even one year)
3) You obviously underestimate how much of a hoot you are to poke with a
pointed stick

> A professional with excellent references.

Excellent just so long as no one expects to actually SEE them, right?

Dan Baldwin

Jan 30, 2004, 6:43:01 PM1/30/04

You know what I just realized? This post Edmo responded to where claims
I'm Susan or her ex is one of the few I've made recently where I haven't
point-blank asked him to elaborate on his previous accusation that I was
someone's sockpuppet.

So it looks like Edmo is reading all the threads here, and that I've
managed to get on his mind enough to where he thinks about things I've
said in totally different threads.

Dan Baldwin, spinic thought-virus for hire.

Spâmster

Jan 30, 2004, 6:54:56 PM1/30/04

Dan Baldwin wrote:

> Spāmster wrote:
> >
> > "Edmond H. Wollmann" wrote:
> >
> > > Well, you must be HER under a sockpuppet screename, OR the husband she
> > > said she was not divorced from yet. That's the only possible reason
> > > for 7 years of stalking me. A professional with excellent references.
> >
> > Are you really proud of being a professional loser?
>
> You know what I just realized? This post Edmo responded to where claims
> I'm Susan or her ex is one of the few I've made recently where I haven't
> point-blank asked him to elaborate on his previous accusation that I was
> someone's sockpuppet.
>
> So it looks like Edmo is reading all the threads here, and that I've
> managed to get on his mind enough to where he thinks about things I've
> said in totally different threads.
>
> Dan Baldwin, spinic thought-virus for hire.

You're off to a good start. You get a prize when he whines in NANA* about your
posts and only your posts one day. Just like he did the other day with me.
:-)

Cujo

Jan 30, 2004, 8:03:06 PM1/30/04
alsim...@yahoo.com (Edmond H. Wollmann) wrote in

Ed, your lies have only a little truth in them. I don't believe for a
second that you actually told her that up front. You're too much of a
weasel to do so. I think it all started when that flabby weiner between
your legs wouldn't respond to a woman.

It's not the only possible reason, dumbfuck. I'll grant you it's a good
one though. Too bad it isn't true. That said, if I were her ex-husband or
husband, I'd slap her for getting involved with you.

BTW, if your references and work are so good, how come you haven't tried
to help any of the "spinics"? Start with me, asshole.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Official TruKook(tm) as certified by Ed Wollmann. Meow.

"I have violated NO ISPs AUP."- Ed the Liar.

Dr. Flonkenstein

Jan 31, 2004, 8:41:19 AM1/31/04
Being tired of lurking, on Fri, 30 Jan 2004 14:42:24 -0800, Edmond H.
Wollmann posted:

A professional with excellent references.

Why do you keep on believing things nobody believes?

> Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
> (C) 2004 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603 Astrological Consulting
> http://www.astroconsulting.com/ Articles
> http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/info.htm Artworks
> http://www.e-wollmann.com/TOC.htm

--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28

"USENET Central Administration"

Jan 31, 2004, 12:29:34 PM1/31/04

<wollma...@spam.free> wrote in message
> http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
> http://www.nocem.org/
> http://www.rahul.net/falk/quickrefs.html#W

Rob

Jan 31, 2004, 12:40:14 PM1/31/04
In article <1CRSb.65$8X.3...@news.uswest.net>

"USENET Central Administration"

Jan 31, 2004, 12:43:42 PM1/31/04
You'll be pleased to know, then, that you have been added to the USENET
Global Killfile, a list of objectionable users whose articles will
automatically be blocked by subscribing sites.At the present, the list of
sites which comply with the USENET Global Killfile is approximately 82%.
"Rob" <maili...@mail.com> wrote in message

Carol Lee Smith

Jan 31, 2004, 1:58:35 PM1/31/04
What does this mean?

Sample header:

From: "\"USENET Central Administration\"" <USENE...@GlobalServices.com>
Newsgroups:
alt.atheism,alt.binaries,alt.tasteless.jokes,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.humor,soc.men
<urpn105tc07lr4egt...@4ax.com>
Subject: Re: Benefits of Being Female
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 10:41:27 -0700
alt.usenet.kooks:747707 rec.humor:631422 soc.men:1322347

Carol Lee Smith

Jan 31, 2004, 2:12:55 PM1/31/04
For possible answer, see: http://www.intersurf.com/~aevinc/aev2trol.htm

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004, Carol Lee Smith wrote:

> What does this mean?
> Sample header:

<snip>

Carol Lee Smith

Jan 31, 2004, 2:26:07 PM1/31/04
On Sat, 31 Jan 2004, "USENET Central Administration" wrote:

> You'll be pleased to know, then, that you have been added to the USENET
> Global Killfile, a list of objectionable users whose articles will
> automatically be blocked by subscribing sites.At the present, the list of
> sites which comply with the USENET Global Killfile is approximately 82%.

see: http://www.intersurf.com/~aevinc/aev2trol.htm

LCS31

Jan 31, 2004, 2:48:02 PM1/31/04
In article <Pine.OSF.3.96.104013...@alpha1.csd.uwm.edu>

Carol Lee Smith <hu...@csd.uwm.edu> wrote:

> For possible answer, see: http://www
>
> On Sat, 31 Jan 2004, Carol Lee Smith wrote:
>
> > What does this mean?
> > Sample header:
>
> <snip>

Yawn.

Rob

Jan 31, 2004, 2:55:21 PM1/31/04

Get lost, loser.

+-

Feb 1, 2004, 3:39:36 PM2/1/04
Bob Officer wrote:

> On 29 Jan 2004 20:18:51 -0800, in alt.astrology, alcha...@yahoo.com

> (Edmond Wollmann) wrote:
>
>>"Pedantus" <peda...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> "Bob Officer" <bobmunge...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

>>> pay
>>> have not
>>> the

>>> 2) Do tell the client that she's not really a client, and that you
>>> WILL
>>> publish her private correspondence when she eventually displeases
>>> you....:)
>>

>>Are you asserting I have done such a thing with clients? Does

>>roadrunner approve of you using their service for defaming
>>professionals?
>>

> Professional?
>
> Which professional board license do you hold?
>
> That is the question that roadrunner will ask?
>
> BTW have you told any ISPs that " I am a legal counsel" lately?

fool, we will destroy you.
--
+-; the point where things begin and end, where the end is start and start
comes to it's final end.....

Hob...@calvinball.com

Jan 31, 2004, 8:09:12 PM1/31/04
Bob Officer wrote:
> I have sighted kook sign, folks...

Ask your mommy if you can stay up late then.

Edmond Wollmann

Feb 1, 2004, 12:38:02 PM2/1/04
"Pedantus" <peda...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<sTuSb.2593$n62...@twister.nyroc.rr.com>...

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Roger+Satterlee%2BAggression&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=20040103185005.01860.00002139%40mb-m18.aol.com&rnum=2

You're right! Thanks:-)

"He never listens to them, he knows that they're the fools. They don't
like him the fool on the hill... Sees the sun going down and the eyes
in his head-sees the world spinning 'round." The Beatles "The Fool On
The Hill."

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2004 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/
http://www.e-wollmann.com/pleiadian1/

Spämster

Feb 1, 2004, 2:12:55 PM2/1/04

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> > Ed, you snipped the url for all the pertinent information:
>
> http://groups.google.com/
>

> You're right! Thanks:-)

http://internettrash.com/users/spamster/

http://internettrash.com/users/spamster/

Doktor DynaSoar

Feb 1, 2004, 5:12:07 PM2/1/04
On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 20:09:12 -0500, <Hob...@CalvinBall.com> wrote:

} Bob Officer wrote:
} > On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 15:39:36 -0500, in alt.astrology, +- <+-@no.net>
} > wrote:
} >
} >> Bob Officer wrote:
} >>
} >>> On 29 Jan 2004 20:18:51 -0800, in alt.astrology,
} >>> alcha...@yahoo.com (Edmond Wollmann) wrote:
} >>>
} >
} >>>> Are you asserting I have done such a thing with clients? Does
} >>>> roadrunner approve of you using their service for defaming
} >>>> professionals?
} >>>>
} >>>
} >>> Professional?
} >>>
} >>> Which professional board license do you hold?
} >>>
} >>> That is the question that roadrunner will ask?
} >>>
} >>> BTW have you told any ISPs that " I am a legal counsel" lately?
} >>
} >> fool, we will destroy you.
} >
} > I have sighted kook sign, folks...
}
} Ask your mommy if you can stay up late then.

One good kook deserves another. Usually when they come to each others'
aid they're at least from similar fields, like Kettler and Wollmann.
But this new one appears to be instigating his own little klooster
fuck.

Pedantus

Feb 1, 2004, 7:33:37 PM2/1/04

"Edmond Wollmann" <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Take a lesson from my old post, you had a fair chance to shine, and you
avoided the main question and fudged the second part. It's nothing to be
proud of, Ed--you can't perform even when the questioner is both polite and
generous to a fault.

> Edmond H. Wollmann

Doktor DynaSoar

Feb 2, 2004, 7:48:27 PM2/2/04
On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 19:15:14 -0800, Bob Officer
<bobmunge...@earthlink.net> wrote:

} LOL...
}
} Who is this kook and wither did he come from?
}
} Does he have a list of enemies?

This is Scott Glibert, Robert Buchanan and Uncle Whoopass's new pet.

The Scott A. Gilbert FAQ
http://sag-faq.hosting43.com/

Ample enemies in the past, more every day. Some very excellent
material too.

[C&C]:

His height apparently fluctuates by over a foot and a half.