Wollmannizer nocem 04537 @@NCM

Wollmannizer NOCEM

Feb 28, 2006, 6:31:56 PM2/28/06
http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
http://www.nocem.org/
http://www.rahul.net/falk/quickrefs.html#W

Edmond Wollmann

Mar 8, 2006, 9:11:35 PM3/8/06
This article evidences what allowing less than intellectually credible
reporting leads to. Wikipedia has no system of accountability for its
so-called encyclopedic information gathering, and allows many usenet
abusers to contribute to its information database (such as
sheri...@demon.net AKA Tony Sidaway). Jimmy Wales is the owner of this
site.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10337376/

'The Situation with Tucker Carlson' for Dec. 2nd

CARLSON: Here's a story that proves the old adage you can't
believe everything you read, to which we add, especially online.
Retired journalist John Siegenthaler was shocked to read his biography
posted on Wikipedia.com. That's the online encyclopedia that is
edited by its own readers.

The bio included the following quote, "For a brief time, he was
thought to have been directly involved in the Kennedy assassinations
of both John and his brother Bobby. Nothing was ever proven."

Completely untrue, says John Siegenthaler. He has yet to find out who
posted the entry.

John Siegenthaler Sr. is a longtime editor and publisher of the
"National Tennessean" as well as the founder of the Freedom Forum
First Amendment Center at Vanderbilt University.

Mr. Siegenthaler, thanks a lot for coming on.

JOHN SIEGENTHALER, EDITOR/PUBLISHER, "NATIONAL TENNESSEAN": Thanks
a lot for having me.

CARLSON: So who did this? And if you still don't know, tell us what
you did to try and find out?

SIEGENTHALER: Well, I don't know who did it, and I want to find out.
And I've tried to go to Wikipedia, where it appeared first in May.
I didn't find out about it until late September. But I'd like very
much to know. Wikipedia doesn't know.

It apparently was a customer of Bell South. Bell South says under the
law, privacy provisions prevent them from telling me who it is.

The only recourse I have is to file some John or Jane Doe lawsuit and
then let whoever did it have the opportunity to quash the subpoena.
It's a very, very tough ordeal to break through the-through the
protection that is now encasing online and Internet communications.

CARLSON: But Wikipedia strikes me as a little different, because it
is, or it presents itself, anyway, as a reference book that people can
go to for facts.

SIEGENTHALER: Yes, it does. And it calls itself reliable and
accountable. Now there is a statement on the web site that it's not
responsible for error. But beyond that, its founder, Jimmy Wales, with
whom I talked, has said on a number of occasions that they correct
error in a number of minutes.

And my-and my story, my biography-my biography, in quotes-my
biography was up for four months before they brought it down.

And I learned yesterday from a note he put on his web site that dozens
of mirror web sites have picked it up. Now, I knew about two,
Answers.com and Reference.com, and they've taken it down, but I
don't know where else it is. And you know, it's disturbing.

CARLSON: You were in journalism for decades. Are you aware of any
instances where's Wikipedia has been used as a source for a news
story?

SIEGENTHALER: No, I have been told-I had been told before this
incident, I had been told by journalists, historians, school teachers
that they used it. School teachers tell me their students use it.

And my only point in all this is, you know, I'd like to unmask and
confront whoever-whoever wrote it. But my only point is that
Wikipedia's claims of accountability and credibility are simply not
valid. And that you can read anything on there and never know whether
it's fact or fiction.

CARLSON: Did you have any idea why someone would want to write
something like that about you? I know that you worked for Robert
Kennedy and were his friend and were a pallbearer at his funeral. Had
you ever been accused of anything like this before? Was this a rumor
that was out there? Was it totally out of the blue?

SIEGENTHALER: No, it was totally out of the blue. Nobody has ever had
the-that slight thought never occurred to anybody I ever knew. I
mean, it's out of the whole cloth, and which makes it all the more
puzzling. The whole idea that I lived in the Soviet Union for 13
years. I mean, who would say that? Who would say that, you know?
Maybe I should start calling myself Ivan and my wife Natasha. But no,
I didn't have the slightest idea.

CARLSON: So over the top. You lived in the Soviet Union.

Well, I hope you find out who did it. And I hope when you do you'll
come back and tell us who it is. John Siegenthaler, thanks a lot for
coming on.

SIEGENTHALER: Thank you so much, Tucker.

"The ancient Romans had a tradition: whenever one of their engineers
constructed an arch, as the capstone was hoisted into place, the
engineer assumed accountability for his work in the most profound way
possible: he stood under the arch. "
Michael Armstrong

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2006 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Articles http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/info.htm
Artworks http://www.e-wollmann.com/TOC.htm

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

The Chief Instigator

Mar 8, 2006, 10:52:02 PM3/8/06
"Edmond Wollmann" <alcha...@yahoo.com> writes:

>This article evidences what allowing less than intellectually credible
>reporting leads to. Wikipedia has no system of accountability for its
>so-called encyclopedic information gathering, and allows many usenet
>abusers to contribute to its information database (such as
>sheri...@demon.net AKA Tony Sidaway). Jimmy Wales is the owner of this
>site.

Big words from the thundering fraud in San Diego who plagiarizes from others
about as often as he breathes...

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2005-06 Houston Aeros)

Kadaitcha Man

Mar 9, 2006, 1:12:47 AM3/9/06
Edmond Wollmann <alcha...@yahoo.com>, the drawling sponger and
travel-stained skippy who likes hardhearted armadillo exercising with
ducks, and whose partner is a call girl with a dank wuzza, wrote in
<1141870295.6...@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>:

say, are you the guy they call Wollk0oK?

--
Satisifed Customer: "Thank you, Kadaitcha Man. I appreciate it. It works just great!"

Anonymous

Mar 9, 2006, 1:56:15 AM3/9/06
to mail...@dizum.com
In article <1141870295.6...@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>
"Edmond Wollmann" <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> This

SPANK!

Wollmannizer NOCEM

Mar 8, 2006, 4:11:35 PM3/8/06

Cardinal Chunder

Mar 9, 2006, 4:27:28 AM3/9/06
Edmond Wollmann wrote:
> This article evidences what allowing less than intellectually credible
> reporting leads to. Wikipedia has no system of accountability for its
> so-called encyclopedic information gathering, and allows many usenet
> abusers to contribute to its information database (such as
> sheri...@demon.net AKA Tony Sidaway). Jimmy Wales is the owner of this
> site.

Hey Eddie, if you keep your whining up (aka doing a Sollog), you'll have
a full blown article about yourself with no chance for a cfd in no time.

Flash Bazbo

Mar 9, 2006, 2:39:42 PM3/9/06
On 8 Mar 2006 18:11:35 -0800, "Edmond Wollmann" <alcha...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>This article evidences what allowing less than intellectually credible
>reporting leads to. Wikipedia has no system of accountability for its
>so-called encyclopedic information gathering, and allows many usenet
>abusers to contribute to its information database (such as
>sheri...@demon.net AKA Tony Sidaway). Jimmy Wales is the owner of this
>site.

Why don't you apply this same cedibility standard to Bashar?

Wollmannizer NOCEM

Feb 28, 2006, 6:31:56 PM2/28/06

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 9, 2006, 9:44:35 PM3/9/06
"Edmond Wollmann" <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> This article evidences what

a fucking liar, deadbeat and coward Edmo has always been:

www.smbtech.com/ed

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.

Peter J Ross

Mar 9, 2006, 10:32:25 PM3/9/06
On Thu, 09 Mar 2006 11:57:47 +0545, Kadaitcha Man
<fuck-you...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com> wrote in
alt.usenet.kooks:

Let's see: he whines about a net.dead fellow-kook, then steals an
article and marks it as copyright by himself. Yes, it seems like the
Kook of the Millennium to me.

PJR :-)
--
Have you been touched ___ ___ Hammer of Thor, Jan 2006
by His noodly / _ \ / _ \

Kadaitcha Man

Mar 9, 2006, 11:00:23 PM3/9/06
Peter J Ross <p...@kookbusters.org>, the farting moocher and tepid
faux-man who likes ravenous in and out jobs with echidnas, and whose
partner is a woman-of-Babylon with a commodious juice box, wrote in
<slrne11sq...@nntp.alcatroll.com>:

Damn you. I was huntin' wabbit.

--
DISCLAIMER: The content does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either
my ISP, myself, my company or employer, my friends (if any,) my goldfish or
my neighbour's mad dog; don't quote me on that; don't quote me on anything;
all rights reserved; the post is distribution copyrighted to the extent that
you may distribute the post and all its associated parts freely but you may
not make a profit from it or include the post in commercial publications
without written permission from the Prime Minister of Hutt Province; other
copyright laws for specific posts apply wherever noted or not noted, either
deliberately, negligently, or otherwise; posts are subject to change without
notice; posts are slightly enlarged to show detail; any resemblance to
actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental;
hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat; do not bend, fold, mutilate, or
spindle; do not pass go; do not collect $200; your mileage may vary; no
substitutions allowed; for a limited time only; the post is void where
prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted; the post is provided "as is"
without any warranties expressed or implied; user assumes full liabilities;
not liable for damages due to use or misuse; an equal opportunity abuse
employer; no shoes, no shirt; quantities are limited while supplies last; if
defects are discovered, do not attempt to fix them yourself but return to an
authorised post service centre; caveat emptor; read at your own risk;
parental advisory - explicit words; text may contain material some readers
may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised; not suitable for
children; not suitable for adults; not for human consumption; keep away from
sunlight, pets and small children; limit one-per-family; no money down; no
purchase necessary; to approved purchasers only; facsimiles are acceptable
in South Australia; you need not be present to read this post; some assembly
required; batteries not included; action figures sold separately; no
preservatives added; tools not included; safety goggles may be required
during use; sealed for your protection, do not use if the safety seal is
broken; call before you dig; for external use only; if a rash, redness,
irritation or swelling develops, discontinue use; use only with proper
ventilation; avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool, dry place; keep
away from open flames, naked flames and old flames; avoid inhaling fumes;
avoid contact with mucous membranes; do not puncture, incinerate, or store
above 60 degrees Centigrade; do not place near flammable or magnetic source;
smoking the post may be hazardous to your health; the best safeguard, second
only to abstinence, is the use of a good laugh; text used on the post is
made from 100% recycled electrons and magnetic particles; no animals were
used to test the hilarity of this post other than Synapse Syndrome; no salt,
MSG, artificial colour or flavour added; may contain traces of replies to
peanuts; if ingested, do not induce vomiting, if symptoms persist, consult
your humourologist; post is ribbed for your pleasure; slippery when wet;
must be 18 to read; possible penalties for early withdrawal; post offer
valid only in participating newsgroups; slightly higher in South Australia;
allow four to six weeks for delivery; damage from hurricane, lightning,
tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, flood, orgasm, misuse,
self-abuse, neglect, unauthorised repair, damage from improper installation,
broken antenna, marred cabinet, incorrect line voltage, missing or altered
serial numbers, sonic boom vibrations, electromagnetic radiation from
nuclear blasts or other Acts of God are not covered; incidents owing to
aeroplane crash, ship sinking, motor vehicle accidents, leaky roof, broken
glass, falling rocks, mud slides, forest fire, flying projectiles or
dropping the item are also excluded; other restrictions may apply. If
something offends you, lighten up, get a life, and move on. All conditions
apply. Not available in all stores. Facts have been changed to protect the
guilty.

cyclopentyl-pentanediol-methylbut-4-nitrobenzoic-acid

el...@no.spam

Mar 10, 2006, 1:59:07 AM3/10/06
In article <1141870295.6...@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
Edmond Wollmann <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>This article evidences what allowing less than intellectually credible
>reporting leads to.

Actually is "evidences" that Wollmann does not like the truth.

Antonio Forza

Mar 10, 2006, 2:24:05 AM3/10/06
wrote:

>This article evidences what allowing less than intellectually credible
>reporting leads to.

Fox News and every other major media outlet also proves this on a
regular basis.

Nothing is perfect, but on balance, the Wikipedia approach is adding
value to the Internet, and the idea of an encyclopedia written by a
vast array of people with widely varying areas of expertise is a good
one.

Everything you read should be taken with a grain of salt, whether it
is online, in the newspaper, the history books, or from any mainstream
news source or so-called authority.
--
Mental Anarchy - Free Your Mind
http://mentalanarchy.com

ghoul-cow

Mar 12, 2006, 1:35:39 PM3/12/06
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

congrats on the autoflame, lamer
--
GHOULCOW!GHOULCOW!GHOULCOW!GHOULCOW!GHOULCOW!GHOULCOWGHOULCOW!GHOULCOW!GHOULCOW!GHOULCOW!GHOULCOW!GHOULCOW!GHOULCOW!GHOULCOW!!GHOULCOW!GHOULCOW!