Pluto Conjoins Chiron

EHWollmann

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
Subject:Pluto conjoins Chiron--the powerful transition begins
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 19:30:18 GMT
From: Edmond Wollmann <woll...@my-deja.com>
Newsgroups:alt.astrology, alt.astrology.metapsych, alt.paranormal,
talk.religion.newage

December 20, 1999 © 1999/2000 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

On December 30, 1999 Pluto will Conjunct Chiron

Pluto reflects the powerful transformation that occurs when the beliefs
and values of different co- creators interact and refuse to acknowledge
that all truths are true.
Chiron reflects the transition of perspective from one of powerLESSness
that results from placing the power outside of oneself (Saturn) to one
of a recognition of choice in the creation of one's reality (Uranus) by
acknowledging unconscious creations.
When these 2 planets come together a tremendous potential for both
profound healing (positive energy) and profound pain (negative energy
resulting from denial and the resistance to growth) are possible
(please see http://astroconsulting.com/FAQs/essays_4.htm#where ).
Because this conjunction occurs in the sign of Sagittarius, the
transformation of the BELIEF IN ONE TRUTH AND ONE GOD will be where
this pain or transition to healing will register.
Something or someone will challenge the collective in ways that many
had not thought possible. Perhaps a painful memory of the injustices
perpetrated by ONE belief structure upon another will be the driving
force that brings to the surface of current events, a powerful attempt
to retaliate. THIS ONLY PERPETUATES MOMENTUM.
We create our reality(s) collectively and individually by the
DEFINITIONS WE HOLD ABOUT THE MULTIVERSE. There is NO ONE TRUTH-except
that THE truth is the composition of the ALL THAT IS. It is THOSE
values, THOSE beliefs in negativity that we give to the ALL THAT IS
that triggers emotional pain.

We will be required to delve within for answers and to try new methods
of handling our problems in the new millennium. We must learn to allow
the validity of all truths, and that all co- creators within the ALL
MUST be valid. What part of the ALL THAT IS does any man arrogant
enough deem invalid? I say pain will be his lot.

It is important that we treat ourselves lovingly and surround ourself
with others who will love and support the idea we CHOOSE to be out of
the all, for in the end, it will NOT be a matter of truth, but a matter
of PREFERENCE. Wake up and dream the dream you PREFER TO DREAM. As a co-
creator within the ALL this creator will NOT withhold from you the
ability to be all that you have CHOSEN to be true for you. On the
positive side, we now have the potential to heal problems which have
held us back, the issues that have been believed written in "stone" are
truly only choices in life.
It is also possible that this time involves the death or birth of a
loved one or national figure - events which evoke beliefs in the ideal.
The end result will be worldwide healing.
Choose wisely your preferences from out of the all, allow them to be
positive and integral.
Thank you once again for allowing ME to express what *I* believe to be
true for me--what the ALL has CHOSEN to express through me. You do not
have to accept, believe, battle or refute it.
Remember, you do not HAVE to do anything, other than exist.
Best to all in the transition, I trust that I have served in this way.
I CHOOSE that as a preference.

"Weep no more for treasures you've been searching for in vain cause the
truth is gently falling with the rain. High above the forest lie the
pastures of the Sun where the two who learned the secret--now are one."
The Moody Blues "Every Good Boy Deserves Favor"

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
(c)1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/
http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/tableof.htm

Spamster

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99

EHWollmann wrote:

> Subject:Pluto conjoins Chiron--the powerful transition begins
> Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 19:30:18 GMT
> From: Edmond Wollmann <woll...@my-deja.com>
> Newsgroups:alt.astrology, alt.astrology.metapsych, alt.paranormal,
> talk.religion.newage
>
> December 20, 1999 © 1999/2000 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

Snip spam.

Edmond H. Wollmann

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
Metapsych replaced with NANAU. Complaints to ab...@supernews.com
Follow-ups to poster
Header of abuser:
and charter proof:
http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/charter.htm
From:
bo...@nospam.vornet.com (Bob Officer)
Newsgroups:
alt.astrology, alt.paranormal,
alt.astrology.metapsych
Subject:
Edmond article is still full of errors
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 21:00:25 GMT
http://www.smbtech.com/ed
Yes
7bit

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

Dan Pressnell

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99

"Edmond H. Wollmann" wrote:

> Metapsych replaced with NANAU. Complaints to ab...@supernews.com
> Follow-ups to poster

Liar. Followups were set to alt.dev.null, you coward.

Dan

Edmond H. Wollmann

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
Did you have any metaphysics, astrology or parnormal issues to discuss
like an adult spammer boy?

From:
Dan Pressnell <dpre...@ns.vvm.com>
en
Newsgroups:
alt.astrology, alt.paranormal,
news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Re: Bob Officer continues to crosspost to
metapsych to disrupt, harass, stalk and abuse Re: Edmond article is
still full
of errors

7bit

Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 16:11:21 -0600
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 16:06:41 CDT

Dan Pressnell

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
"Edmond H. Wollmann" wrote:

> Did you have any metaphysics, astrology or parnormal issues to discuss
> like an adult spammer boy?

Yes, now that you mention it.

Your metaphysics is bullshit.

Your astrology is horse shit.

You have not paranormal abilities whatsoever.

And now for a bonus!

You are an asshole.

Dan

Kevin Burnett

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99

I agree with this post.

--
k...@catnip.org http://www.catnip.org/
"CYNIC, n. A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are,

el...@no.spam

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
In article <386BD7...@netscape.net>,

Edmond H. Wollmann <arctu...@netscape.net> wrote:

>Metapsych replaced with NANAU.

Fixed. Is it an OCD thing with you, Wollmann?

>Complaints to ab...@supernews.com

They have publicly stated that they are filtering out complaints from you.
Don't you think it is a bit obsessive to send complaints to a filter?

>Follow-ups to poster

No, they weren't, moron.

anonym™

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
Edmond Wollmann, a$trologer, liar, spammer, hypocrite, censor, deadbeat,
multiple ISP account loser, Jan. '98 Kook of the Month,
bankruptcy-filing jackass, fool, convicted criminal, asshole, bully, and

Kook of the Year 1998 wrote:

> Did you have any metaphysics, astrology or parnormal issues to discuss
> like an adult spammer boy?

Is that because you want another adult spammer boy like yourself to
converse with?

--

"Why am I an asshole?" -Edmond Wollmann

http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
http://lart.com/ed/

Dan Pressnell

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
Phil Harrison wrote:

> I have an on-topic question. Would it be possible to use astrology to determine
> whether someone claiming to be a psychic counsellor actually has any psychic
> powers?

Maybe the Cave People know the answer to this!

Dan

anonym™

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
"Edmond H. Wollmann" wrote:

> Metapsych replaced with NANAU. Complaints to ab...@supernews.com
> Follow-ups to poster
> Header of abuser:
> and charter proof:
> http://www.astroOOPS!

UPDATED NEWSGROUP CHARTERS

For alt.astrology related newsgroups:

alt.astrology metapsych

and

alt.astrology.marketplace

Here, we have updated charters for certain newsgroups on Usenet.

The charters that were sent with the original control message upon
creation were unworkable and overly restrictive, especially in light
of their status as unmoderated alt.newsgroups. The previous rules
could only be policed by a moderator, and in the abscence of an official
moderator, soon became onerous and unenforceable. Because there
are many negative and censorious persons ("wannabe moderators")
who are bigoted against free speech, and who abuse and corrupt the
charter by insisting that others follow it (and making dramatic, false,
and harmful complaints to service providers), all while violating the
charter themselves, updating and modifying the language of this charter
was necessary.The resultant changes provide for a freer, more mature,
and balanced forum of discussion, and still restrict the topic,while
maintaining a more workable, enforceable, and less easily misused and
corrupted set of rules. Indeed, periodic updating of the charter is seen
as
a healthy way to grow a vibrant, relevant, and usable newsgroup.

This updated charter supersedes the original and has the blessings of
usenet news and policy administrators and experts and is made official
by announcement in the appropriate control, bulletin, and config groups
and storage at ftp.uu.net, ftp.isc.org, and the website(s) at:

http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/Bunker/9669/
http://www.microserve.com/~dave/aam_charter.html
http://www3.iconz.co.nz/bill/officialaamcharter.htm
http://members.aol.com/macabrus/officialaamcharter.html
http://www.bcpl.net/~wnidiffe/bamt/aamcharter.html
http://www.databasix.com/officialcharters/alt/astrology/metapsych/charter.html
ftp://ftp.isc.org/pub/usenet/control/alt/alt.astrology.Z

Usenet posters insistent on control issues concerning this topic are free
to create an alt.astrology.metapsych.moderated group and may post there.

alt.astrology.metapsych

Created: November 24, 1996, 2:05 am, California, USA
Superseding Charter version 1.1 modified September 6, 1998, 2:10 a.m.,
California, USA

This unmoderated newsgroup was proposed and created for
discussion of the psychological/metaphysical/spiritual aspects of
astrology and its applications.

For your newsgroups file:
alt.astrology.metapsych Discussion of astrology
metaphysically/psychologically/skeptically/spiritually.

=========Charter for alt.astrology.metapsych=========
Charter: This group is for astrologers and students and critics of astrology
or practicing therapists and psychologists to discuss aspects of astrology
primarily-but not limited to psychological/metaphysical/spiritual approaches
of counsel and practice. This includes;

1) Personal analysis of horoscopes based on full data and information.
2) Psychological approaches and remediation methods in counsel.
3) Psychological fields of approach.
4) Metaphysical and/or spiritual approaches and their connections.
5) Humanistic, holistic or other modern or otherwise defined as new age
approaches.
6) The testability and validity of astrological and psychological systems

Since this group is proposed on the basis of ethical and respectable
service oriented counsel and astrological application and discussion,
the following classes of posts are not welcome;

1) Advertisements of any sort .
2) JPEG's, GIF's, Animations, ASCII art, or other still, or motion
based images.
3) Posting of notice of complaints of off-topicness simply because
of disagreement.
4) Those containing URL's to commercial websites.
5) Posts containing more than five discussion groups in their To:
headers
6) Posts following up to more than five crosspostings in their
followup to: headers
7) Posts containing follow-ups set only to sender.
8) Posts containing follow-ups set only outside of this newsgroup.
9) Canned screeds or boilerplate copy cannot be posted more than
once every six months.

There are no restrictions regarding methods, systems, criticisms, or
philosophies regarding application techniques. All astrological applications
are welcome and/or services employing such as a part of their service.
Skeptical posts and posts containing discussion of testing and validity
of
astrological, psychological, and metaphysical methods are welcome.

Only by discarding the unworkable and revising theories to contain what
"works" can science succeed. As astrology is an art/science it must adhere
to the rigors of the scientific method.

Innovative techniques and the integration of related cross disciplines
to the subject matter are also welcome.

Flame wars and disagreements are a natural consequence of this type of
combination of unmoderated, free-speech protected electronic medium,
and it is acknowleged that no newsgroup will ever be completely
flame-free.

Flame wars which spill over into private email, however, are
discouraged and
alt.astrology.metapsych posters are asked to use maturity and good judgement
in these matters.

--- end of alt.astrology.metapsych charter ---

Alt.astrology.marketplace charter will be posted separately.

http://www.lart.com/officialaamcharter.html
http://www.bcpl.net/~wnidiffe/bamt/aamcharter.html
http://www.databasix.com/officialcharters/alt/astrology/metapsych/charter.html
http://www.keesing-keay.gen.nz/officialaamcharter.htm

Phil Harrison

Dec 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/31/99
Dan Pressnell wrote

>"Edmond H. Wollmann" wrote:
>>
>> Did you have any metaphysics, astrology or parnormal issues to discuss
>> like an adult spammer boy?
>
>Yes, now that you mention it.
>
>Your metaphysics is bullshit.
>
>Your astrology is horse shit.
>
>You have not paranormal abilities whatsoever.
>
>And now for a bonus!
>
>You are an asshole.
>
>Dan

I have an on-topic question. Would it be possible to use astrology to determine
whether someone claiming to be a psychic counsellor actually has any psychic
powers?

--
Phil Harrison

Mr. Sweetness & Light.

Dec 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/31/99

anonym™ wrote in message <386C1BCE...@pacbell.net>...

Eddieeeee has done this.

> 4) Those containing URL's to commercial websites.

Does Eddieee's website qualify?

> 5) Posts containing more than five discussion groups in their To:
> headers
> 6) Posts following up to more than five crosspostings in their
> followup to: headers
> 7) Posts containing follow-ups set only to sender.
> 8) Posts containing follow-ups set only outside of this newsgroup.

WHOA!!!!! Eddieee has done both points #7 and #8 in the last few days! He's
in violation of his own charter? Talk about being out of integrity.

> 9) Canned screeds or boilerplate copy cannot be posted more than
> once every six months.

Oh Eddieeeeee, have you *no* shame?

> There are no restrictions regarding methods, systems, criticisms, or
> philosophies regarding application techniques. All astrological
applications
> are welcome and/or services employing such as a part of their service.
> Skeptical posts and posts containing discussion of testing and validity
>of
> astrological, psychological, and metaphysical methods are welcome.
>
> Only by discarding the unworkable and revising theories to contain what
> "works" can science succeed. As astrology is an art/science it must
adhere
> to the rigors of the scientific method.
>
> Innovative techniques and the integration of related cross disciplines
> to the subject matter are also welcome.
>
> Flame wars and disagreements are a natural consequence of this type of
> combination of unmoderated, free-speech protected electronic medium,
> and it is acknowleged that no newsgroup will ever be completely
>flame-free.
>
> Flame wars which spill over into private email, however, are
>discouraged and
> alt.astrology.metapsych posters are asked to use maturity and good
judgement
> in these matters.

Eddieeeee thus proves to be aa hypocrite too? Say it ain't so.

I think violating your own charter answers that question, Kook.

>http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
>http://lart.com/ed/

Keera A. Fox

Dec 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/31/99
Phil Harrison <phar...@ramtop.demon.co.uk> wrote:

As with everything else, one could see if there is *potential* in the
chart, but not whether or not the native lives up to the potential.

Basic stuff would be a preponderance of planets in Water signs (Cancer,
Scorpio, Pisces) or Water houses (4-8-12), or connections between Moon
and/or Mercury and the aforementioned and/or to the "occult" planets
Jupiter, Neptune and/or Pluto. (So-called because they rule realms which
are considered not of this world, like dreams and death.)

(a.p. removed)
--
*** Keera in Norway ***
Think Big. Shrink to fit.

Phil Harrison

Jan 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/2/00
Keera A. Fox wrote

>Phil Harrison <phar...@ramtop.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Dan Pressnell wrote

>> >Yes, now that you mention it.
>> >
>> >Your metaphysics is bullshit.
>> >
>> >Your astrology is horse shit.
>> >
>> >You have not paranormal abilities whatsoever.
>> >
>> >And now for a bonus!
>> >
>> >You are an asshole.
>> >
>> >Dan
>>
>> I have an on-topic question. Would it be possible to use astrology to
>> determine whether someone claiming to be a psychic counsellor actually has
>> any psychic powers?
>
>As with everything else, one could see if there is *potential* in the
>chart, but not whether or not the native lives up to the potential.

OK, I'll rephrase the question:

If you had Kettler's birth data, would that say more or less than his refusal to
answer questions on whether he has any psychic abilities?

--
Phil Harrison

Keera A. Fox

Jan 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/2/00
Phil Harrison <phar...@ramtop.demon.co.uk> wrote:

Once I was done laughing at what Kettler's chart *might* look like, I
realized that my original answer re potential in the chart still stands.

Also, I've seen enough of him to find any indicator I wanted to his
mindset and whatnot in his chart; makes me prejudiced and therefore
isn't good astrology. (I have this problem when delineating Edmond's
chart, for example, and struggle to keep a neutral and open mind.)