Pleiadian1!

Edmond Wollmann

Dec 13, 2004, 11:16:25 PM12/13/04
http://www.e-wollmann.com/pleiadian1/

The Pleiadian system in the Constellation Taurus reflects the ideas we
experience here on earth that are related to earthly pleasures. Love,
money, and possessions are all aspects of the Taurean experience. The
Earth is a spiritual experience. The planet Venus best focuses or
correlates to these ideas of the most pleasurable aspects of ourselves
physically, and reflected in the things we possess and esthetically
enjoy. The fitness of the physical body is one of those aspects. I am
an avid advocate for the outdoors and the closer communion with all
aspects of the natural state and world.

The Pleiadian idea is expressed in this way in Contact Cards;

Suckling the full breast of life
for rich chocolate liqueurs of love,
I drink.
Rolling them round and round
in my receptive mouth of gratitude,
I savor.
Tasting the nectar sweetening
each breath of eternal beauty,
I breathe.
As deep belly gulps of abundance
satisfy my soul,
I sigh and lick my lips!

In "The Fixed Stars & Constellations in Astrology" by Vivian Robson,
the Pleiades* is described thus:

PLEIADES. In the neighborhood of 28 Taurus 52 (See ALCYONE.)
Legend. The Pleiades or Atlantides were the seven daughters of Atlas
and Pleione, six of whom are described as visible, and one as
invisible or "lost." They were the virgin companions of Diana and were
translated into heaven in order to escape the importunities of Orion,
or according to another account because of their grief at the fate of
their father, Atlas, who was condemned to support the weight of the
heavens on his head and hands.
The names of the sisters, and the catalogue numbers of the stars
representing them are as follows: Alcyone, Maia, Electra, Merope,
Taygete, Celano, and Sterope and to these have been added the parents,
Atlas and Pleione.
The missing or lost Pleiad has been said to be Merope, who alone
married a mortal, Sisyphus, and hid her face in shame at being the
only one not married to a god, but other accounts substitute either
Electra, who withdrew her light in sorrow at the destruction of Ilium,
which was founded by her son Dardanos; or Celaeno, which Theon the
Younger said was struck by lightning.
Notes. The Pleiades form a cluster, with Alcyone as the principal
star, situated on the shoulder of the Bull. For all practical purposes
the longitude of Alcyone may be used for the whole group, as all are
contained within about one degree of longitude.

In the Bible God speaks to Job in Job 38:31;
Can thou bind the sweet influences of the Pleiades, or loose the bands
(control) of Orion?
Can you lead forth the Mazzaroth in their season or can you guide
Arcturus with his sons?
Do you know the ordinances of the heavens? Can you establish their
rule on earth?

* The Aquarian Press, 1969, ISBN 0877280339.
--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2004 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

Spämster

Dec 13, 2004, 11:30:29 PM12/13/04

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> http://www.ewollkook.com/pleiadian1/
>
> The Pleiadian system

Is bullshit.

wollma...@spam.free

Dec 13, 2004, 8:16:25 PM12/13/04
http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
http://www.nocem.org/
http://www.rahul.net/falk/quickrefs.html#W

Theo

Dec 14, 2004, 2:49:19 AM12/14/04
it is a earthen answer to a biblic query :-F

--
The...@hotmail.com MSN messanger / or ICQ 25 666 169 4
Private Mail : Th...@ch.inter.net

Wally Anglesea™ >

Dec 14, 2004, 4:00:21 AM12/14/04
On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 23:30:29 -0500, Spämster <dont-...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Well Ed's interpretation of it is.

For actual SCIENCE(something with which Eddie is unfamiliar), and not
a bunch of bullshit (something which Eddie produces in bucket loads),
about the Plieades, go here:

http://schmidling.netfirms.com/m45.htm

http://seds.lpl.arizona.edu/messier/m/m045.html

--
Maj. General, Fanatic Legions.
Commander of Southern Hemisphere Forces.

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm

Steel Dragon

Dec 14, 2004, 6:06:01 AM12/14/04
Hi Theo,

I've seen this Edmond Wollmann invade other
newsgroups recently, without paying any attention
to staying on-topic.

The "worst" being possibly that this person is closely
followed by a number of "fans" (on the hate mode)
that have a single idea, ridicule him whenever he
posts.

Which is all very good, except that all this traffic and
exchange of kind words is beginning to pollute a
number of my favourite newsgroups.

Hey, dudes, why not get away from alt.healing.reiki
and alt.religion.shamanism, for a start ?

S. D.

Message has been deleted

Info

Dec 14, 2004, 9:52:15 AM12/14/04
to mail...@anon.lcs.mit.edu
In article <cpmhc9$56s$5...@biggoron.nerim.net>

No.

Message has been deleted

Dan Baldwin

Dec 14, 2004, 12:33:41 PM12/14/04
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

(not a fucking thing worth repeating)

Such a shame than your antics over the years have guaranteed that you'll
never be able to find a group to try and con people without other coming
along to show you for what you really are.

A convicted criminal and a known plagiarist. Oh, you also claim Orion is
a star, but that's a story for another day.

--
Dan Baldwin, unethical *by design*

I am a minion of Satan, but my powers are mainly administrative.

Hail the un-alive

Theo

Dec 14, 2004, 1:44:58 PM12/14/04

Widdershins wrote:

> How about learning about your kill filter? You can start with me.
> KTHXBYE.

why should I ? I can jump over your mails does not bother me at all

> Widdershins
>
> My inner child is a mean little fucker.
me too :-)

Theo

Dec 14, 2004, 2:27:36 PM12/14/04

Info wrote:

CCC
=
Clear
Concise
Courteous

Message has been deleted

Theo

Dec 14, 2004, 5:25:16 PM12/14/04

Widdershins wrote:

> X-No-Archive:Yes

> On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:44:58 +0100, Theo <byj...@ch.inter.net> licked
> the point of a #2 Yellow Pencil, and wrote:
>

>>Widdershins wrote:
>>

>>>How about learning about your kill filter? You can start with me.
>>>KTHXBYE.
>>
>> why should I ? I can jump over your mails does not bother me at all
>>

> Then you needn't respond to further posts of mine, do you?

do not o cross postings and I will not see them
ok
behave yourself do you ?

--

Message has been deleted

Edmond Wollmann

Dec 14, 2004, 8:48:19 PM12/14/04
Steel Dragon wrote:

> Hi Theo,

> I've seen this Edmond Wollmann invade other
> newsgroups recently, without paying any attention
> to staying on-topic.

What would you like to discuss? This is alt.net usenet, there is no
guide for topic except conscience. Now, you posted this long post
griping instead of posting astrology in the astrology group where this
originated. Are you a hypocrite? Or just slow?

> The "worst" being possibly that this person is closely
> followed by a number of "fans" (on the hate mode)
> that have a single idea, ridicule him whenever he
> posts.

I have no control nor responsibility for those who envy me or their
actions.

> Which is all very good, except that all this traffic and
> exchange of kind words is beginning to pollute a
> number of my favourite newsgroups.

Yes, and so?

> Hey, dudes, why not get away from alt.healing.reiki
> and alt.religion.shamanism, for a start ?

Why not let's discuss those topics?

"He who gains a victory over all men is strong; but he who gains a
victory over himself is ALL POWERFUL!" Lao-Tse

Spämster

Dec 14, 2004, 8:59:27 PM12/14/04

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> What would you like to discuss? This is alt.net usenet, there is no
> guide for topic except conscience. Now, you posted this long post
> griping instead of posting astrology in the astrology group where this
> originated. Are you a hypocrite? Or just slow?

Delusion alert!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

wollma...@spam.free

Dec 14, 2004, 5:48:19 PM12/14/04

Marc Granby

Dec 14, 2004, 11:08:41 PM12/14/04

This could be the start of a beautiful relationship...

Marc Granby

Dec 14, 2004, 11:33:21 PM12/14/04
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Steel Dragon wrote:
>

>>Hi Theo,
>

>>I've seen this Edmond Wollmann invade other
>>newsgroups recently, without paying any attention
>>to staying on-topic.
>

> What would you like to discuss? This is alt.net usenet, there is no
> guide for topic except conscience. Now, you posted this long post
> griping instead of posting astrology in the astrology group where this
> originated. Are you a hypocrite?

Oh, the irony.

Did you have any reiki do discuss, you child killing, fraudulent,
criminal spamming sociopathic abuser?

Steel Dragon

Dec 15, 2004, 4:56:08 AM12/15/04
Edmond Wollmann a écrit :
> Steel Dragon wrote:
> (.....)

>> I've seen this Edmond Wollmann invade
>> other newsgroups recently, without paying
>> any attention to staying on-topic.
>
> What would you like to discuss?

I'm only (politely for now) requesting you to
stop polluting alt.healing.reiki. I've also seen
you invade alt.religion.shamanism. You are
obviously clueless and have nothing worth
to bring up as far as the topics of these 2 N.G.
are concerned, so why insisting on making
yourself ridiculous, there or elsewhere ?

> This is alt.net usenet,

You are obviously as clueless to what Usenet
is as the average underage troll can be. Trying
to figure out why people designed the hierarchy
of newsgroups in the first place obviously is
beyond your limited mental abilities.

Go and practice on alt.test, nobody will mind.

S. D.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Edmond Wollmann

Dec 15, 2004, 8:52:13 PM12/15/04
Steel Dragon wrote:

> Edmond Wollmann a écrit :
> > Steel Dragon wrote:
> > (.....)
> >> I've seen this Edmond Wollmann invade
> >> other newsgroups recently, without paying
> >> any attention to staying on-topic.

> > What would you like to discuss?

> I'm only (politely for now) requesting you to
> stop polluting alt.healing.reiki. I've also seen
> you invade alt.religion.shamanism. You are
> obviously clueless and have nothing worth
> to bring up as far as the topics of these 2 N.G.
> are concerned, so why insisting on making
> yourself ridiculous, there or elsewhere ?

"Your saying to me, "I do not understand you," is praise beyond my
worth, and an insult you do not deserve." Kahlil Gibran

> > This is alt.net usenet,

> You are obviously as clueless to what Usenet
> is as the average underage troll can be. Trying
> to figure out why people designed the hierarchy
> of newsgroups in the first place obviously is
> beyond your limited mental abilities.

Truth is one--the sages speak of it by many names. Upanishads

> Go and practice on alt.test, nobody will mind.

> S. D.

I have not "polluted" anything, I simply posted my views.

CFA

Dec 15, 2004, 9:16:08 PM12/15/04
Edmond Wollmann writes:

>Steel Dragon wrote:

>> I'm only (politely for now) requesting you to
>> stop polluting alt.healing.reiki.

>I have not "polluted" anything, I simply posted my views.

... over and over and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over

Ken
--
c•f•a a•t a•l•t d•o•t n•e•t

wollma...@spam.free

Dec 15, 2004, 5:52:13 PM12/15/04

Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Dec 15, 2004, 9:43:15 PM12/15/04
Edmond Wollmann <arctur...@earthlink.net> wrote in

> Steel Dragon wrote:
>
>> Edmond Wollmann a écrit :
>> > Steel Dragon wrote:
>> > (.....)
>
>> > What would you like to discuss?
>
>> I'm only (politely for now) requesting you to
>> stop polluting alt.healing.reiki. I've also seen
>> you invade alt.religion.shamanism. You are
>> obviously clueless and have nothing worth
>> to bring up as far as the topics of these 2 N.G.
>> are concerned, so why insisting on making
>> yourself ridiculous, there or elsewhere ?
>
> "Your saying to me, "I do not understand you," is praise beyond my
> worth, and an insult you do not deserve." Kahlil Gibran

"Edmo is an incoherent fuckweasel and doesn't know what the fuck he's
babbling about when he quotes screed." - Cujo

>> > This is alt.net usenet,
>
>> You are obviously as clueless to what Usenet
>> is as the average underage troll can be. Trying
>> to figure out why people designed the hierarchy
>> of newsgroups in the first place obviously is
>> beyond your limited mental abilities.
>
> Truth is one--the sages speak of it by many names. Upanishads

Ed is a loon, many laughs and kook awards ensue.

>> Go and practice on alt.test, nobody will mind.
>

> I have not "polluted" anything, I simply posted my views.

A bot comes up with more intelligent responses, asshole.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.

Spämster

Dec 15, 2004, 10:35:52 PM12/15/04

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> "Your saying to me, "I do not understand you," is praise beyond my
> worth, and an insult you do not deserve." Kahlil Gibran

Lack of original thought noted.

Keera Ann Fox

Dec 16, 2004, 3:59:15 AM12/16/04
CFA <par...@alt.not> wrote:

Mars transit again, Ken? ;-)

--
****** Keera in Norway ******
* Think big. Shrink to fit. *

Edmond Wollmann

Dec 16, 2004, 11:38:43 AM12/16/04
C...@altopia.net the abusive ISP wrote:

> Edmond Wollmann writes:

> >Steel Dragon wrote:

> >> I'm only (politely for now) requesting you to
> >> stop polluting alt.healing.reiki.

> >I have not "polluted" anything, I simply posted my views.

And the reason I do so with little discussion, is because of the
mindless harassment and attempts at denigrating for years....

Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/
http://www.e-wollmann.com/pleiadian1/

Message has been deleted

Patrick Lee Humphrey

Dec 16, 2004, 11:48:37 AM12/16/04
"Edmond Wollmann" <alcha...@yahoo.com> writes:

>C...@altopia.net the abusive ISP wrote:

Hey Edmo, how does it feel to get slapped by Wikipedia for "copyright
problems"?

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
www.chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2004-05 Houston Aeros)

Spämster

Dec 16, 2004, 11:54:40 AM12/16/04

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> And the reason I do so with little discussion, is because

You're delusional?

Marc Granby

Dec 16, 2004, 11:57:42 AM12/16/04
Edmond Wollmann wrote:
> C...@altopia.net the abusive ISP wrote:
>

>>Edmond Wollmann writes:

>>>I have not "polluted" anything, I simply posted my views.
>

> And the reason I do so with little discussion, is because of the
> mindless harassment and attempts at denigrating for years....

But you said you weren't "affected". Were you lying when you said that,
now, or both times?

Face it. The reality is, you post your shitty screed with little or no
discussion, beacause all you can do is preach. The moment someone so
much as disagrees with you in a discussion, you turn it into a pissing war.

That's because you're a sociopathic fuckhead.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Edmond Wollmann

Dec 16, 2004, 7:05:02 PM12/16/04
Widdershins wrote:
> X-No-Archive:Yes
> On 16 Dec 2004 08:38:43 -0800, "Edmond Wollmann"
> <alcha...@yahoo.com> licked the point of a #2 Yellow Pencil, and
> wrote:

> >C...@altopia.net the abusive ISP wrote:

> >And the reason I do so with little discussion, is because of the
> >mindless harassment and attempts at denigrating for years....

> Bullshit! People have tried discussion with you,

Oh really???

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.astrology/browse_frm/thread/ad3a28a690cd4dba/fdfb8184a39c0889?q=Free+Will+is+all+there+is%2BEdmond+Wollmann%2B1996&_done=%2Fgroup%2Falt.astrology%2Fsearch%3Fgroup%3Dalt.astrology%26q%3DFree+Will+is+all+there+is%2BEdmond+Wollmann%2B1996%26qt_g%3D1%26searchnow%3DSearch+this+group%26&_doneTitle=Back+to+Search&&d#fdfb8184a39c0889

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2001 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.e-wollmann.com/
http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs

Marc Granby

Dec 16, 2004, 7:10:58 PM12/16/04
Edmond Wollmann wrote:
> Widdershins wrote:
>
>>X-No-Archive:Yes
>>On 16 Dec 2004 08:38:43 -0800, "Edmond Wollmann"
>><alcha...@yahoo.com> licked the point of a #2 Yellow Pencil, and
>>wrote:

>>>And the reason I do so with little discussion, is because of the
>>>mindless harassment and attempts at denigrating for years....
>

>>Bullshit! People have tried discussion with you,
>

> Oh really???

Yes, really.

For instance, let's discuss the astrological aspects in place when

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmond_Heinz_Wollmann

was "born".

I'd love to see you do a chart reading of it.

Congratulations, by the way. An entry in Wikipedia. You've really
arrived, kook!

Spämster

Dec 16, 2004, 7:20:47 PM12/16/04

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

>>Bullshit! People have tried discussion with you,
>

> Oh really???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmond_Heinz_Wollmann

wollma...@spam.free

Dec 16, 2004, 2:05:02 PM12/16/04

el...@no.spam

Dec 16, 2004, 7:46:07 PM12/16/04
In article <1103241902....@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
Edmond Wollmann <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>Bullshit! People have tried discussion with you,

>Oh really???

Yes, really. But you've always managed to show your lack of
maturity when your errors were pointed out.

--
"We are a very 'mental' family"
-Edmond Wollmann, a$trologer, liar, spammer, hypocrite, censor, Jan. '98 KoTM,

http://www.smbtech.com/ed/

Database: SAN DIEGO COUNTY CRIMINAL INDEX
Data Thru: 01-31-99
Case Number: M758395 File Date: 06/17/1998
Court: SAN DIEGO MUNICIPAL

Defendant: WOLLMANN EDMOND
Convicted: Unlawful Entry. Misdemeanor. Fine and Probation

Edmond Wollmann

Dec 16, 2004, 7:51:42 PM12/16/04

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.astrology.metapsych/browse_frm/thread/f6274b84e668b?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&rnum=1&prev=/groups%3Fhl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26q%3DTime%2BTracks%26btnG%3DSearch%26meta%3D

--

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2004 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/

Edmond Wollmann

Dec 16, 2004, 7:54:33 PM12/16/04
CFA wrote:

> Edmond Wollmann writes:
>
> >C...@altopia.net the abusive ISP wrote:
>
> This is one reason you get beat up: Altopia is not, repeat *not*, an
> ISP. Guess who *is* my ISP? Yep, same as it ever was.

That's where your posts are coming from

From:
CFA <bo...@alt.not>
Newsgroups:
alt.astrology, alt.astrology.metapsych
Re: Pleiadian1!
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 12:15:17 -0500
<327k7lF...@uni-berlin.de> <cpmhc9$56s$5...@biggoron.nerim.net>
<41BF97...@earthlink.net>
<cpp1l8$20kv$1...@biggoron.nerim.net> <41C0E9...@earthlink.net>
<41c9ef3d.262085278@parody>

<1103215123....@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>
8bit
--

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2004 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/

Spämster

Dec 16, 2004, 7:54:54 PM12/16/04

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> From:
> <wollma...@spam.free>
> Newsgroups:
> alt.astrology, alt.astrology.metapsych,
> news.lists.filters, alt.healing.reiki, alt.mythology,
> alt.paranet.metaphysics, alt.paranet.psi
> Subject:
> Wollmannizer nocem 03045 @@NCM
> Date:
> 16 Dec 2004 01:52:13 +0300
>

> http://www.smbtech.com/ed *FIXED*
> http://www.nocem.org/

Whining noted.

Spämster

Dec 16, 2004, 7:56:02 PM12/16/04

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Widdershins wrote:
>
>>X-No-Archive:Yes
>>On 16 Dec 2004 08:38:43 -0800, "Edmond Wollmann"
>><alcha...@yahoo.com> licked the point of a #2 Yellow Pencil, and
>>wrote:

>>>And the reason I do so with little discussion, is because of the
>>>mindless harassment and attempts at denigrating for years....
>

>>Bullshit! People have tried discussion with you,
>

> Oh really???

Why do you need more than one ISP, abuser?

Spämster

Dec 16, 2004, 7:57:15 PM12/16/04

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> CFA wrote:
>
>>Edmond Wollmann writes:
>>

>>>C...@altopia.net the abusive ISP wrote:
>>
>>This is one reason you get beat up: Altopia is not, repeat *not*, an
>>ISP. Guess who *is* my ISP? Yep, same as it ever was.

> That's where your posts are coming from

But that's not his ISP, moron!

wollma...@spam.free

Dec 16, 2004, 12:15:17 PM12/16/04

Spämster

Dec 16, 2004, 8:11:09 PM12/16/04

Edmond Wollmann wrote:
> C...@altopia.net the abusive ISP wrote:
>

>>Edmond Wollmann writes:

>>>I have not "polluted" anything, I simply posted my views.
>

> And the reason I do so with little discussion, is because of the
> mindless harassment and attempts at denigrating for years....

You left out the word successful before attempts.

Spämster

Dec 16, 2004, 8:14:47 PM12/16/04

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> CFA wrote:
>
>>Edmond Wollmann writes:
>>

>>>C...@altopia.net the abusive ISP wrote:
>>
>>This is one reason you get beat up: Altopia is not, repeat *not*, an
>>ISP. Guess who *is* my ISP? Yep, same as it ever was.

> That's where your posts are coming from

And you're still too stupid to figure out that alt.net is not an ISP.

Spämster

Dec 16, 2004, 8:21:08 PM12/16/04

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Date:
> Thu, 16 Dec 2004 19:57:15 -0500
> From:
> Spämster <dont-...@gmail.com>
> en-us, en
> Newsgroups:
> alt.astrology, alt.astrology.metapsych,
> alt.deadbeat.edmond-wollmann, alt.fraud.edmond-wollmann
> Re: Pleiadian1!

> <41c1bfe4.64074384@parody> <41C22E...@earthlink.net>
> 7bit

Lack of clue and powerless whining noted, as usual.

wollma...@spam.free

Dec 16, 2004, 4:59:57 PM12/16/04

Message has been deleted

Spämster

Dec 16, 2004, 8:40:43 PM12/16/04

Bob Officer wrote:

> Eddy, like his mentor bDan never understood the concept of outsourced news
> servers.

And lots of other things too.

el...@no.spam

Dec 16, 2004, 8:43:26 PM12/16/04
In article <41C22F...@earthlink.net>,
Edmond Wollmann <arctur...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>And the reason I do so with little discussion, is because of the
>mindless harassment and

Bullshit. The reason you do so little discussion is because you
lack the skill to hold your own in such discussion. You also
lack the maturity to admit you are wrong. Which leads to posting
complaints, spamming, and running.

Face it, Wollmann. You're a pathetic little failure trying to
claim to be a man and people are laughing at you.

>attempts at denigrating for years....

Nobody needs to denigrate you, Eddy. Denigrating yourself is the
one thing you are truly good at.

--
http://www.smbtech.com/ed/

Bob Officer

Dec 16, 2004, 9:11:57 PM12/16/04
On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 01:19:46 GMT, in news.admin.net-abuse.usenet, Edmond
Wollmann <arctur...@earthlink.net> wrote:

<snip>

But it isn't his ISP. Do you know how silly you look...
--
Ak'toh'di

Message has been deleted

wollma...@spam.free

Dec 16, 2004, 4:51:42 PM12/16/04

wollma...@spam.free

Dec 16, 2004, 7:57:15 PM12/16/04

el...@no.spam

Dec 16, 2004, 9:53:39 PM12/16/04
In article <41C234...@earthlink.net>,
Edmond Wollmann <arctur...@earthlink.net> wrote:

Why do you have this recurring fantasy of being stalked
by men, Eddy? Are you hoping for sex?

CFA

Dec 16, 2004, 10:11:30 PM12/16/04
Dee writes:

>CFA <bo...@alt.not> wrote:
>
>> Edmond Wollmann writes:
>>
>> >C...@altopia.net the abusive ISP wrote:
>>
>> This is one reason you get beat up: Altopia is not, repeat *not*, an
>> ISP. Guess who *is* my ISP? Yep, same as it ever was.

>> >And the reason I do so with little discussion, is because of the
>>

>> You've never been good at "discussion". cf. Google.
>>
>> >mindless harassment and attempts at denigrating for years....
>>
>> You are *such* an easy target... almost twice as many kook awards as
>> the next most deserving candidate... a hard-earned place in wikipedia
>> (I mean, it really takes some effort to obliterate Sollog's rep)...
>> *no* support from the astrological community at large (except for
>> people who are even less stable than you)...
>>
>> Are you proud of these accomplishments? Does this raise any red flags
>> for you?
>
>Heh. I poastdict that Ed will ignore these excellent questions, and then
>froth about nothing in particular.

One and done :-)

>> What would you say to a client going through this?
>
>'Will that be cash or, charge?'

"Food stamps?"

Ken
--
c•f•a a•t a•l•t d•o•t n•e•t

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Dec 16, 2004, 10:11:55 PM12/16/04
el...@no.spam () wrote in news:11032520...@localhost.localdomain:

EHW! Call Enzo!

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Charter Member - Digital Brownshirts and Library Gestapo.
"I have always thought that the reason Dinosaurs were so big is because
of the dramatic difference in gravitational strength between that time
period and now" - Edmo the paleontologist.

Message has been deleted

Edmond Wollmann

Dec 16, 2004, 7:03:37 PM12/16/04
Widdershins wrote:
> X-No-Archive:Yes
> On 16 Dec 2004 08:38:43 -0800, "Edmond Wollmann"
> <alcha...@yahoo.com> licked the point of a #2 Yellow Pencil, and
> wrote:

> >C...@altopia.net the abusive ISP wrote:

> >And the reason I do so with little discussion, is because of the

> >mindless harassment and attempts at denigrating for years....

> Bullshit! People have tried discussion with you,

Oh really???

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.astrology/browse_frm/thread/ad3a28a690cd4dba/fdfb8184a39c0889?q=Free+Will+is+all+there+is%2BEdmond+Wollmann%2B1996&_done=%2Fgroup%2Falt.astrology%2Fsearch%3Fgroup%3Dalt.astrology%26q%3DFree+Will+is+all+there+is%2BEdmond+Wollmann%2B1996%26qt_g%3D1%26searchnow%3DSearch+this+group%26&_doneTitle=Back+to+Search&&d#fdfb8184a39c0889

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2001 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.e-wollmann.com/
http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs

Wally Anglesea

Dec 17, 2004, 5:35:29 AM12/17/04

A [Temporary] Dog

Dec 17, 2004, 5:37:41 AM12/17/04
On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 00:54:33 GMT, Edmond Wollmann
<arctur...@earthlink.net> painted a red bull's eye on his forehead,
ascended the altar of Fluffy and shouted:

>Newsgroups: alt.astrology,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet

I see you're still playing stupid, limp dick games with the followups.

>CFA wrote:
>>
>> Edmond Wollmann writes:
>>
>> >C...@altopia.net the abusive ISP wrote:
>>
>> This is one reason you get beat up: Altopia is not, repeat *not*, an
>> ISP. Guess who *is* my ISP? Yep, same as it ever was.
>
>That's where your posts are coming from

And it's still not an ISP, dummy, as we've told you before. I'm using
Altopia for newsgroup services, but my ISP is erols.

https://www.altopia.com/invite.html

[unsnip]

>>>And the reason I do so with little discussion, is because of the
>>

>>You've never been good at "discussion". cf. Google.
>>

>>>mindless harassment and attempts at denigrating for years....
>>

>>You are *such* an easy target... almost twice as many kook awards as
>>the next most deserving candidate... a hard-earned place in wikipedia
>>(I mean, it really takes some effort to obliterate Sollog's rep)...
>>*no* support from the astrological community at large (except for
>>people who are even less stable than you)...
>>
>>Are you proud of these accomplishments? Does this raise any red flags

>>for you? What would you say to a client going through this?

No discussion of this part, Ed? Gee, I wonder why.

--
- A (Temporary) Dog |"Trolls can't be controlled by
"Dog of Disinformation" | 'kicking troll butt.' Trolls

Dan Baldwin

Dec 17, 2004, 11:40:46 AM12/17/04

One for each of the many computers required to track his coin
collection?

--
Dan Baldwin, unethical *by design*

I am a minion of Satan, but my powers are mainly administrative.

Hail the un-alive

Dan Baldwin

Dec 17, 2004, 11:47:52 AM12/17/04
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> C...@altopia.net the abusive ISP wrote:
>
> > Edmond Wollmann writes:

> > >I have not "polluted" anything, I simply posted my views.
>
> And the reason I do so with little discussion, is because of the
> mindless harassment and attempts at denigrating for years....

But doesn't that run counter to your claims of being "unaffected" by all
this "Usenet trivia"?

Why do you prefer a reality in which you can only behave reactively,
where your actions are so profoundly influenced by the words of your
detractors?

If you were truly unaffected, you'd behave the way you were going to
anyway, regardless of our actions. And if you were truly a professional
counselor, you'd never have gotten into this sandbox scrap in the first
place.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Dec 17, 2004, 12:12:08 PM12/17/04
Dan Baldwin <dan_b...@invalid.com> wrote in news:41C30C0E.ABBD2DC7
@invalid.com:

> Spämster wrote:
>>
>> Edmond Wollmann wrote:

>> > Oh really???
>> >

>> Why do you need more than one ISP, abuser?
>
> One for each of the many computers required to track his coin
> collection?

One for each of his properties in his real estate empire?

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Charter Member - Digital Brownshirts and Library Gestapo.

"Tell me people what court would find me guilty of ANYthing?"
- Convicted criminal Edmo after being convicted.

Spämster

Dec 17, 2004, 12:36:40 PM12/17/04

Dan Baldwin wrote:

> Spämster wrote:
>
>>Edmond Wollmann wrote:

>>>Oh really???
>>>

>>Why do you need more than one ISP, abuser?
>

> One for each of the many computers required to track his coin
> collection?

Hehe.

wollma...@spam.free

Dec 16, 2004, 2:03:37 PM12/16/04

http://www.smbtech.com/ed/

Jefrey Jupiter

Dec 17, 2004, 7:08:04 PM12/17/04
On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 19:20:47 -0500, Spämster <dont-...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Edmond Wollmann wrote:
>

>>>Bullshit! People have tried discussion with you,
>>

>> Oh really???
>>

>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmond_Heinz_Wollmann

also,

http://www.geocities.com/wollkook/

Spämster

Dec 17, 2004, 7:21:39 PM12/17/04

Jefrey Jupiter wrote:

Kewl.

wollma...@spam.free

Dec 15, 2004, 5:52:13 PM12/15/04

Marc Granby

Dec 17, 2004, 8:32:22 PM12/17/04
Jefrey Jupiter wrote:

I think a link to that site should be added to the Wikipedia page!

That Wollmann Asshole

Dec 17, 2004, 8:38:31 PM12/17/04
Marc Granby <mgr...@milleniumsys.org> wrote in

Methinks I'll save a copy just to piss Edmo off.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Charter Member - Digital Brownshirts and Library Gestapo.

"Then I will send complaints, update pages, and file lawsuits until the
abuse ceases or until you start getting balls and posting under your
real identity, which ever miracle comes first--very simple people--take
your pick." - Ed Wollmann upbraids his own sockpuppets.

Kali

Dec 17, 2004, 10:08:40 PM12/17/04
In article <cpv40t$40b$1...@valis.databasix.com>, posted Fri, 17
Dec 2004 17:12:08 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet
cu...@petitmorte.net says...

>Dan Baldwin <dan_b...@invalid.com> wrote in news:41C30C0E.ABBD2DC7
>@invalid.com:
>
>> Spämster wrote:

>>> Why do you need more than one ISP, abuser?
>>
>> One for each of the many computers required to track his coin
>> collection?
>
>One for each of his properties in his real estate empire?

One for every crab wonton he didn't eat?

Kali
--
For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear,
simple, and wrong. - H L Mencken

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Dec 17, 2004, 10:21:40 PM12/17/04
Kali <Ka...@lart.meow> wrote in news:MPG.1c2d5ae881443a0a98abb1
@news.west.earthlink.net:

One for each lawsuit that he will never file.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Charter Member - Digital Brownshirts and Library Gestapo.

"The Google archives; for 7 years and running--for all to see for as long
as the Internet shall live--evidences that I am the victor, and you
are the failures." - Edmo, keeping a record of his failures.

Kali

Dec 17, 2004, 10:27:36 PM12/17/04
In article <cq07o2$s4j$1...@mews.databasix.com>, posted Sat, 18 Dec
2004 03:21:40 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet cu...@petitmorte.net
says...

One for every psychology publication that debunks astrology.

Jefrey Jupiter

Dec 17, 2004, 10:49:04 PM12/17/04
On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 19:21:39 -0500, Spämster <dont-...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Yeah!

http://www.rfma.net/edmo/

Spämster

Dec 17, 2004, 10:51:18 PM12/17/04

:-)

Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Dec 18, 2004, 2:20:38 AM12/18/04
Kali <Ka...@lart.meow> wrote in

One for each school he gets booted from.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Charter Member - Digital Brownshirts and Library Gestapo.

"Be careful though, your kookshit about how I am this and that will
reveal who the real kook is." - Edmo in PKB mode.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Dec 20, 2004, 4:10:05 PM12/20/04
Widdershins <sini...@liripipe.com> wrote in

> X-No-Archive:Yes
> On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 01:19:46 GMT, Edmond Wollmann
> <arctur...@earthlink.net> licked the point of a #2 Yellow Pencil,
> and wrote:

>>mail
>> Date:
>> Thu, 16 Dec 2004 19:57:15 -0500
>> From:
>> Spämster <dont-...@gmail.com>
>> en-us, en
>> Newsgroups:
>> alt.astrology, alt.astrology.metapsych,
>>alt.deadbeat.edmond-wollmann, alt.fraud.edmond-wollmann
>> Re: Pleiadian1!
>><327k7lF...@uni-berlin.de> <cpmhc9$56s$5...@biggoron.nerim.net>
>><41BF97...@earthlink.net> <cpp1l8$20kv$1...@biggoron.nerim.net>
>><41C0E9...@earthlink.net> <41c9ef3d.262085278@parody>
>>
>><1103215123....@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>
>><41c1bfe4.64074384@parody> <41C22E...@earthlink.net>
>> 7bit

>>Edmond Wollmann wrote:

>>> ^^^^^
>>>
>>> That's where your posts are coming from
>>>

>>But that's not his ISP, moron!
>
> Idiot!

Cretin!

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Charter Member - Digital Brownshirts and Library Gestapo.

"I will pay it back." and "I have your address and will mail you the
money." Ed the lying deadbeat.

Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Dec 20, 2004, 11:09:00 PM12/20/04

> X-No-Archive:Yes
> On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 21:10:05 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet
> <cu...@petitmorte.net> licked the point of a #2 Yellow Pencil, and

> wrote:
>
>>Widdershins <sini...@liripipe.com> wrote in
>>
>>> X-No-Archive:Yes
>>> On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 01:19:46 GMT, Edmond Wollmann
>>> <arctur...@earthlink.net> licked the point of a #2 Yellow Pencil,

>>> Idiot!
>>
>>Cretin!
>

> Big Stupid!

Waterhead!

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Charter Member - Digital Brownshirts and Library Gestapo.

wollma...@spam.free

Dec 20, 2004, 8:17:04 PM12/20/04

Message has been deleted

Spämster

Dec 21, 2004, 10:30:00 PM12/21/04

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> From:
> <wollma...@spam.free>
> Newsgroups:
> alt.astrology, alt.astrology.metapsych,
> news.lists.filters, news.admin.net-abuse.usenet, alt.consciousness,
> alt.consciousness.mysticism, alt.tarot
> Subject:
> Wollmannizer nocem 03072 @@NCM
> Date: