The All Seeing Eye

Edmond Wollmann

Nov 19, 2004, 9:16:15 PM11/19/04
http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/nationaltreasure/splash.html

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Listed+on+our+currency%2BEdmond+Wollmann&hl=en&lr=&selm=34B1A0C9.5DC%40rohan.sdsu.edu&rnum=2

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=All+seeing+eye%2BEdmond+Wollmann&hl=en&lr=&selm=de874437.0309240553.5ae79ca2%40posting.google.com&rnum=3

http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/coming.htm

"Here I will announce new articles, information, and essays that are
in the works (and have been written and long published beginning in
1986). A compiled list of works follows with true dates of inception
for documentation, as my works (as well as life events and concepts
outlined) are being replicated (plagiarized) in various formats in the
publishing and entertainment industries. Some of the mimicing works
include; Mission to Mars, Contact, Matrix, Sixth Sense, Unbreakable,
You've Got Mail, A Knight's Tale, American Beauty, Something's Gotta
Give, The Butterfly Effect, King Arthur, National Treasure and K-Pax.
All metaphysical texts that now propose Integrating concepts, are
later editions of this idea outlined by Bashar in the mid 80's."

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&selm=910lfq%24ont%241%40nnrp1.deja.com

Roman guard to Christ; "Sir I have a servant who is very ill, I
believe
you are the christ and I know that if you say the word he will be
healed-I need not see to believe I know. I have many men under me, and
if I say to one of them "go here or go there" I know they will go-I do
not need to see, I know. So it is enough that you say the word and I
know he will be healed."
Christ to Roman; "You see! Never have I seen such faith in my own
people
or with the Pharisees. Go, your servant has been healed by your faith
and trust."
Disciples to Christ; "master! this man is a ROMAN! Do you wish to be
seen as a supporter of the Roman empire!? These people have
slaughtered
hundreds of our people, caused famine and held our people in
oppression
for years!"
Christ; " I came into this world to serve all of God's children-Roman
and sons of Abraham alike. If you love only those who love you, what
has
this accomplished? Even the Romans do as much."

The greatest among you shall be your servant.

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2004 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.e-wollmann.com/
http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/

Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Nov 19, 2004, 9:58:22 PM11/19/04
alcha...@yahoo.com (Edmond Wollmann) wrote in

Got any failed predictions to discuss, k00k?

[flush kookbabble]

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.

ghoul

Nov 19, 2004, 9:51:31 PM11/19/04
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

NUTJOB!

Spämster

Nov 19, 2004, 10:53:19 PM11/19/04

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> http://disney.go.com

Where the hell is my damn lawsuit, punk?!

wollma...@spam.free

Nov 19, 2004, 4:16:15 PM11/19/04
http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
http://www.nocem.org/
http://www.rahul.net/falk/quickrefs.html#W

Message has been deleted

Marc Granby

Nov 20, 2004, 3:32:56 AM11/20/04
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> "Here I will announce

imbecilic and downright incredibly incorrect predictions, such as "Kerry
will win".

> my works (as well as life events and concepts
> outlined) are being replicated (plagiarized) in various formats in the
> publishing and entertainment industries. Some of the mimicing works
> include; Mission to Mars, Contact, Matrix, Sixth Sense, Unbreakable,
> You've Got Mail, A Knight's Tale, American Beauty, Something's Gotta
> Give, The Butterfly Effect, King Arthur, National Treasure and K-Pax.

Right, fruitcake. Which one of those had a sequence where a fucking
asshole flipped his Mustang end over end and killed his best friend?

Cardinal Chunder

Nov 20, 2004, 10:08:28 AM11/20/04
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> "Here I will announce new articles, information, and essays that are
> in the works (and have been written and long published beginning in
> 1986). A compiled list of works follows with true dates of inception
> for documentation, as my works (as well as life events and concepts
> outlined) are being replicated (plagiarized) in various formats in the
> publishing and entertainment industries. Some of the mimicing works
> include; Mission to Mars, Contact, Matrix, Sixth Sense, Unbreakable,
> You've Got Mail, A Knight's Tale, American Beauty, Something's Gotta
> Give, The Butterfly Effect, King Arthur, National Treasure and K-Pax.
> All metaphysical texts that now propose Integrating concepts, are
> later editions of this idea outlined by Bashar in the mid 80's."

Utter bollocks.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Marc Granby

Nov 20, 2004, 1:57:04 PM11/20/04
Edmond Wollmann wrote:
\

> my works (as well as life events and concepts
> outlined) are being replicated (plagiarized) in various formats in the
> publishing and entertainment industries. Some of the mimicing works
> include; Mission to Mars, Contact, Matrix, Sixth Sense, Unbreakable,
> You've Got Mail, A Knight's Tale, American Beauty, Something's Gotta
> Give, The Butterfly Effect, King Arthur, National Treasure and K-Pax.

You missed some. People, help me out!

The Hustler
The Flim-Flam man
Natural Born Killers
Dumb and Dumber
Freaks
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Short Eyes
Matchstick Men
Nightmare on Decoro Street
Frances
Gummo
The Low Life
The Amateur
Kafka
Floundering
Bad
Living in Oblivion
Bottle Rocket
Waiting for Guffman
The End of the Road

> All metaphysical texts that now propose Integrating concepts, are
> later editions of this idea outlined by Bashar in the mid 80's."

Well then, I guess you just admitted to mimicking/ replicating/
plagiarizing Bashar, who is a fictional character dreamed up by a scam
artist. For the record, metaphysical texts with "Integrated concepts"
have been around since, oh, fuck, the Bible, I guess, you delusional cunt.

Mr. 4X

Nov 20, 2004, 3:37:52 PM11/20/04
alcha...@yahoo.com (Edmond Wollmann) wrote in message

> http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/nationaltreasure/splash.html

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Listed+on+our+currency%2BEdmond+Wollmann&
hl=en&lr=&selm=34B1A0C9.5DC%40rohan.sdsu.edu&rnum=2

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=All+seeing+eye%2BEdmond+Wollmann&hl=en&lr

=&selm=de874437.0309240553.5ae79ca2%40posting.google.com&rnum=3

> http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/coming.htm
>
> "Here I will announce new articles, information, and essays that are
> in the works (and have been written and long published beginning in
> 1986).

^^^^
Does this mean that you will post more 10+ years old bullshit?

> A compiled list of works follows with true dates of inception
> for documentation, as my works (as well as life events and concepts
> outlined) are being replicated (plagiarized) in various formats in the
> publishing and entertainment industries. Some of the mimicing works
> include; Mission to Mars, Contact, Matrix, Sixth Sense, Unbreakable,
> You've Got Mail, A Knight's Tale, American Beauty, Something's Gotta
> Give, The Butterfly Effect, King Arthur, National Treasure and K-Pax.

Many of these movies were crap, but not as much as if they would be
actually based on your kookscreeds.

What should this mean?

> The greatest among you shall be your servant.
>
> Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
> © 2004 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
> Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
> Artworks http://www.e-wollmann.com/
> http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/

P.S. Thanks for posting some FRESH screed.

Message has been deleted

L'D'Shea

Nov 20, 2004, 10:59:02 PM11/20/04
Why the quip to that statement?

ghoul wrote:

> Edmond Wollmann wrote:
>
> NUTJOB!

L'D'Shea

Nov 20, 2004, 11:03:08 PM11/20/04
Yeah, ELPH told me Mount Spurr would erupt back in August, it never
happened.
Well there was a minuscule ash release but not Eruption.
However the whole Pac-Rim is moving and going off.
Not sure what's up, apparently they are about to force a vote over ANWR,
and I found out they screwed us over again on our FOIA.
We the People went rabid.
Watch

Pedantus

Nov 20, 2004, 11:22:42 PM11/20/04

"Bob Officer" <bobof...@invalid.net> wrote in message
> On 19 Nov 2004 18:16:15 -0800, in alt.astrology, alcha...@yahoo.com
> You have to be kidding Edmond....
>
> You are a well know internet nutjob and have no claim....
>
> BTW you christ complex is showing...

I guess blowing the election prediction is really got him screwed up big
time. It sounds as if he's almost ready for the rubber room.

> Don't you have some sort of claim to have a degree in clinical psychology
> to claim?
>

> --
> Ak'toh'di

Message has been deleted

Olaf Krugre

Nov 21, 2004, 12:44:26 AM11/21/04
On 20 Nov 2004, Marc Granby <mgr...@milleniumsys.org> posted some

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Catch Me If You Can
The Color of Money
Opportunity Knocks

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Nov 21, 2004, 2:43:20 AM11/21/04
L'D'Shea <ta...@faerie.org> wrote in news:41A0137C...@faerie.org:

> Yeah, ELPH told me Mount Spurr would erupt back in August, it never
> happened.

Who is ELPH? Fresh kookmeat is always welcomed.

> Well there was a minuscule ash release but not Eruption.
> However the whole Pac-Rim is moving and going off.
> Not sure what's up, apparently they are about to force a vote over
> ANWR, and I found out they screwed us over again on our FOIA.
> We the People went rabid.
> Watch

Fuck it, I just wanna know which froup you're poasting from. Seems to me
that there's no shortage of kooks to poke with the Pointed Stick of Fluffy.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Official Slapper of Spamming Mary the Drama Queen. Meow.

"God speaks to me, that's why I can read the heavens." - Edmo, clearly
losing it.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Nov 21, 2004, 2:48:20 AM11/21/04
Olaf Krugre <olafk...@kansas.net> wrote in

Freaks (Todd Browning version)
Scams, Schemes, and Scoundrels (1996)

(I'm not making these up.)

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Official Slapper of Spamming Mary the Drama Queen. Meow.

"The Google archives; for 7 years and running--for all to see for as long
as the Internet shall live--evidences that I am the victor, and you
are the failures." - Edmo, keeping a record of his failures.

Filmnoir

Nov 21, 2004, 4:55:32 AM11/21/04

"Mr. 4X" <random...@uhtje.invalid.com> wrote

> Mission to Mars, Contact, Matrix, Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, You've Got
Mail, A Knight's Tale, American > > Beauty, Something's Gotta
> Give, The Butterfly Effect, King Arthur, National Treasure and K-Pax.
>
> Many of these movies were crap, but not as much as if they would be
> actually based on your kookscreeds.

Do you mean Ko0k creeds like CNN, Fox News and MSNBC?

Thanks

Take care

www.freemasonry911.com

Cardinal Chunder

Nov 21, 2004, 5:40:43 AM11/21/04

Midnight Cowboy
The Grifters
Leap of Faith
Scum
I am a Fugitive from a Chain Gang
Cruising
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
28 Days Later (rage infected monkeys, inspiration for)
Dropouts
Woman Hater
Hit and Run
Camelot
The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert

Pedantus

Nov 21, 2004, 9:04:38 AM11/21/04

> Almost Ready? My opinion is Eddy has been over due for years.

Well, this does seem a new stage of developement. He has apparently
progressed to a new level of psychosis in that he now sees the world at
large as a conspiracy to steal his intellectual property, and thus deny him
any recognition and personal 'validity'. Only his devotion to the idealized
and imaginary Bashar allows him to feel like an 'integated' apostle. But,
when he finally 'discerns' that Bashar has always been part of the plot to
merely use him, and that Basher ripped him off in the process, (ooops, I let
the cat out of the bag...:)

> Ages ago when california had one of the cleanest and best run Mental
health
> facilities going, People like Eddy would have been helped. However 'Ronnie
> the 1st' disliked the state locking up mentally ill people and providing a
> place for those adults which needed help to live.
>
> Today many of the states homeless people, are living on the street and
live
> a life of the casteless, often in dire need of mental health help.

Yeah, a perverted, self serving expression of 'less gov't' while
managing to outspend every prior administration. I like Jon Stewart's
observation equating trickle-down economics to being pissed on...:)

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Spämster

Nov 23, 2004, 1:21:50 PM11/23/04

Edmond H. Wollmann wrote:

> http://groups.google.com

When can I expect my lawsuit?

Message has been deleted

wollma...@spam.free

Nov 23, 2004, 8:18:24 AM11/23/04

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Nov 23, 2004, 4:17:45 PM11/23/04
alcha...@yahoo.com (Edmond H. Wollmann) wrote in

> "Pedantus" <peda...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> "Bob Officer" <bobof...@invalid.net> wrote in message

>> big
>
>> > Almost Ready? My opinion is Eddy has been over due for years.
>
>> Well, this does seem a new stage of developement. He has apparently
>> progressed to a new level of psychosis in that he now sees the world
>> at large as a conspiracy to steal his intellectual property, and thus
>> deny him any recognition and personal 'validity'. Only his devotion
>> to the idealized and imaginary Bashar allows him to feel like an
>> 'integated' apostle. But, when he finally 'discerns' that Bashar has
>> always been part of the plot to merely use him, and that Basher
>> ripped him off in the process, (ooops, I let the cat out of the
>> bag...:)
>

> http://<SNERP!>

How's life under President Kerry on your planet, Edmo?

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Official Slapper of Spamming Mary the Drama Queen. Meow.

"Yes, I am wise, and its wisdom born from my superior brain!" - Edmond
"What Ego Problem?" Wollmann further deludes himself.

Pedantus

Nov 23, 2004, 7:13:32 PM11/23/04

"Edmond H. Wollmann" <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Pedantus" <peda...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > "Bob Officer" <bobof...@invalid.net> wrote in message

alcha...@yahoo.com

>>http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Listed+on+our+currency%2BEdmond+Wollmann
&hl=en&lr=&selm=34B1A0C9.5DC%40rohan.sdsu.edu&rnum=2

>>http://groups.google.com/groups?q=All+seeing+eye%2BEdmond+Wollmann&hl=en&l
r=&selm=de874437.0309240553.5ae79ca240posting.google.com&rnum=3

Unbreakable,
Gotta
K-Pax.

>>http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&selm=910lfq%24ont%241%40nnrp1.de
ja.com

> > big
>
> > > Almost Ready? My opinion is Eddy has been over due for years.
>
> > Well, this does seem a new stage of developement. He has apparently
> > progressed to a new level of psychosis in that he now sees the world at
> > large as a conspiracy to steal his intellectual property, and thus deny
him
> > any recognition and personal 'validity'. Only his devotion to the
idealized
> > and imaginary Bashar allows him to feel like an 'integated' apostle.
But,
> > when he finally 'discerns' that Bashar has always been part of the plot
> > merely use him, and that Basher ripped him off in the process, (ooops, I
let
> > the cat out of the bag...:)

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&selm=736bf6f8.0311101747.495192bb%40posting.google.com

As for actual astrology; this (above) is the birthday of the
paleontologist who formulated the comet catastophy-v-mass dinosaur
extinction hypothesis--a case of 'domestic violence'....:) There never was
a felon Ed. I been jerking you around all these years just to watch you
parade around in an invisible accomplishment...:) I'm actually much nastier
than you are, Ed....:)

> "When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."
> - Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900)

Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Nov 23, 2004, 10:21:28 PM11/23/04

> "Edmond H. Wollmann" <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> "Pedantus" <peda...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> > "Bob Officer" <bobof...@invalid.net> wrote in message

> alcha...@yahoo.com

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!1!!!!

That was posted on May 27, 2004.

That's a SPNAK for 7 years now.

Poor Edmo.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Official Slapper of Spamming Mary the Drama Queen. Meow.

"Would you translate that into K00KSPEKE so I can understand it?" -
Raytard
Murphy admits his failure to communicate.

Edmond H. Wollmann

Nov 23, 2004, 1:18:24 PM11/23/04
"Pedantus" <peda...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<Wf1od.5991$Uf....@twister.nyroc.rr.com>...
> "Bob Officer" <bobof...@invalid.net> wrote in message
> > On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 04:22:42 GMT, in alt.astrology, "Pedantus"
> > <peda...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > >"Bob Officer" <bobof...@invalid.net> wrote in message

> >>http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Listed+on+our+currency%2BEdmond+Wollmann&hl=en&lr=&selm=34B1A0C9.5DC%40rohan.sdsu.edu&rnum=2

> >>http://groups.google.com/groups?q=All+seeing+eye%2BEdmond+Wollmann&hl=en&lr=&selm=de874437.0309240553.5ae79ca240posting.google.com&rnum=3

> >>http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&selm=910lfq%24ont%241%40nnrp1.deja.com

> > > I guess blowing the election prediction is really got him screwed up
> big
> > >time. It sounds as if he's almost ready for the rubber room.

> > Almost Ready? My opinion is Eddy has been over due for years.

> Well, this does seem a new stage of developement. He has apparently
> progressed to a new level of psychosis in that he now sees the world at
> large as a conspiracy to steal his intellectual property, and thus deny him
> any recognition and personal 'validity'. Only his devotion to the idealized
> and imaginary Bashar allows him to feel like an 'integated' apostle. But,
> when he finally 'discerns' that Bashar has always been part of the plot to
> merely use him, and that Basher ripped him off in the process, (ooops, I let
> the cat out of the bag...:)

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&selm=736bf6f8.0311101747.495192bb%40posting.google.com

"When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900)

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
Š 2004 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

Edmond H. Wollmann

Nov 24, 2004, 1:43:04 PM11/24/04
"Pedantus" <peda...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<MmQod.11465$1u....@twister.nyroc.rr.com>...

> http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&selm=736bf6f8.0311101747.495192bb%40posting.google.com

Irrelevant. This reminds me of an astronomy professor at SDSU who
thought he was so clever because he gave me a bogus birthdate asking
me to delineate him, and, after I had delineated the date he gave me
said: "Well, that's not me at all, it just goes to prove how bogus
astrology is, my birthdate is really such and such." To which I
replied: "You are not a real scientist, because all it "proves" is
that you are a liar and out of integrity. In the same way that a
psychologist would correctly delineate an MMPI given them, regardless
of who's it "really" was... and trying to assign it to another person
proves nothing but that the delineation and the assigment _may_ not
match, but the delineation remains accurate all the same.
Thank you though, for admitting what any fool could see from the very
day you began your so-called "discussions" on usenet: That you are a
liar, run from facts when they defeat you, refuse to face reality when
any imbecile can see the truth of it, and attempt to use large words
and references to back up what any child can see is a frail ego
overcompensating for little in the way of true intellect.

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
- Walt Disney (1901-1966)

EHWollmann

Nov 24, 2004, 1:45:33 PM11/24/04
"Pedantus" <peda...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "Edmond H. Wollmann" <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > "Pedantus" <peda...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > "Bob Officer" <bobof...@invalid.net> wrote in message

> alcha...@yahoo.com

> >>http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Listed+on+our+currency%2BEdmond+Wollmann
> &hl=en&lr=&selm=34B1A0C9.5DC%40rohan.sdsu.edu&rnum=2

> >>http://groups.google.com/groups?q=All+seeing+eye%2BEdmond+Wollmann&hl=en&l
> r=&selm=de874437.0309240553.5ae79ca240posting.google.com&rnum=3

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&selm=736bf6f8.0311101747.495192b
b%40posting.google.com

> As for actual astrology; this (above) is the birthday of the

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
(C) 2004 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Articles http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/info.htm
Artworks http://www.e-wollmann.com/TOC.htm

Marc Granby

Nov 24, 2004, 2:29:41 PM11/24/04
Edmond H. Wollmann wrote:

> Thank you though, for admitting what any fool could see from the very
> day you began your so-called "discussions" on usenet: That you are a
> liar, run from facts when they defeat you, refuse to face reality when
> any imbecile can see the truth of it, and attempt to use large words
> and references to back up what any child can see is a frail ego
> overcompensating for little in the way of true intellect.

HOLY SHIT! Do you always type your Usenet messages while looking in the
mirror, kook?

Dan Baldwin

Nov 24, 2004, 2:46:19 PM11/24/04
"Edmond H. Wollmann" wrote:

> Irr<SLAP>

How's President Kerry doing in your reality, Edmo?

> Ed Wollmann, Fuckhole at Large

Yup.

--
Dan Baldwin, unethical *by design*

I am a minion of Satan, but my powers are mainly administrative.

Hail the un-alive

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Nov 24, 2004, 2:37:49 PM11/24/04

> "Pedantus" <peda...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> "Edmond H. Wollmann" <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> > "Pedantus" <peda...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> alcha...@yahoo.com

Wrong again, asshole. you're assuming you can delineate correctly. Since
you fail at everything I've ever seen you attempt, I'd say you're
delusional.

> Thank you though, for admitting what any fool could see from the very
> day you began your so-called "discussions" on usenet: That you are a
> liar, run from facts when they defeat you, refuse to face reality when
> any imbecile can see the truth of it, and attempt to use large words
> and references to back up what any child can see is a frail ego
> overcompensating for little in the way of true intellect.

WOW! PROJECTION CITY! Nice rant, kook!

Warming up for your annual Xmas meltdown, Eddieeeeeeeeeee?

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Official Slapper of Spamming Mary the Drama Queen. Meow.

"Then I will send complaints, update pages, and file lawsuits until the
abuse ceases or until you start getting balls and posting under your
real identity, which ever miracle comes first--very simple people--take
your pick." - Ed Wollmann upbraids his own sockpuppets.

Marc Granby

Nov 24, 2004, 2:30:42 PM11/24/04
EHWollmann wrote:

I guess then, you are not a real Astrologer, as we have caught you in
many lies, freak.

wollma...@spam.free

Nov 24, 2004, 10:45:33 AM11/24/04

wollma...@spam.free

Nov 24, 2004, 8:43:04 AM11/24/04

Spämster

Nov 24, 2004, 3:44:22 PM11/24/04

Edmond H. Wollmann wrote:

> Irrelevant.

Yes, you are.

Spämster

Nov 24, 2004, 3:45:12 PM11/24/04

EHWollmann wrote:

> "Pedantus" <peda...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Why do you spam your whines twice, abuser?

Message has been deleted

Pedantus

Nov 24, 2004, 3:27:58 PM11/24/04

Eddy, Eddy, Eddy......why are you so willing to beleive the baloney I
just fed you (above)? If you had any kind of normal intelligence you would
be able to "discern" the obvious falsehood. Being that you *are*
hopelessly paranoid you will immediately believe anything *bad* about me,
because you *do* make erroneous, negatively biased, "value judgements"...:)
The felon whom you failed to "discern" as *not violent* does of course
exist...:) It is *you* who has continuously refused to accept the existence
of the non-violent felon. You *would not* "rate the native's propensity
for violence" as requested because you simply *could not*. You have no
talent for reading charts dude. You are a side-stepping fraud, and a
bonafide paranoid....:) The felon and the paleontologist both exist, and
both are non-violent. But I suspect your mind is too poisoned to accept
that.

Message has been deleted

EHWollmann

Nov 24, 2004, 6:04:11 PM11/24/04
>From: Bob Officer bobof...@supernews.net

>Date: 11/24/2004 2:41 PM Pacific Standard Time

>On 24 Nov 2004 10:43:04 -0800, in alt.astrology, alcha...@yahoo.com
>(Edmond H. Wollmann) wrote:

>>"Pedantus" <peda...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> "Edmond H. Wollmann" <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

><Snippy-snee)

>http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&selm=736bf6f8.0311101747.495192
bb%40posting.google.com

>>> As for actual astrology; this (above) is the birthday of the
>>> paleontologist who formulated the comet catastophy-v-mass dinosaur
>>> extinction hypothesis--a case of 'domestic violence'....:) There never
>was
>>> a felon Ed. I been jerking you around all these years just to watch you
>>> parade around in an invisible accomplishment...:) I'm actually much
>nastier
>>> than you are, Ed....:)

>>Irrelevant.

>No it isn't. You have no clue what is or isn't irrelevant.

Your opinion IS irrelevant.

>>This reminds me of an astronomy professor at SDSU who
>>thought he was so clever because he gave me a bogus birthdate asking
>>me to delineate him, and, after I had delineated the date he gave me
>>said: "Well, that's not me at all, it just goes to prove how bogus
>>astrology is, my birthdate is really such and such."

>You missed the point of the test. he feed you false data, and you think you
>came up with true results. This show you have bias.

Incorrect, the ONLY data I had was the birth data, I accurately discerned the
identity psychologically for the data I was given.

>>To which I
>>replied: "You are not a real scientist, because all it "proves" is
>>that you are a liar and out of integrity.

>It proves your process was flawed. You couldn't find false data... If the
>process was true you would come out with a result that doesn't fit the
>person. This is like the flawed process Rayturd once used. He had a
>wonderful reading for someone based upon what he preceived as truth from a
>reports on a web page. The problem was this other person on the web page
>wasn't the person he was processing. He came up with false report for true
>data.

I have news for you Bozo-brain, ones perception of another person is NOT data.
What I percieved about the professor was not IN the analysis, it was IN the
delineation of the data given, hence, I simply reported on the data available.

>Both are valid tests.

>> In the same way that a
>>psychologist would correctly delineate an MMPI given them, regardless
>>of who's it "really" was... and trying to assign it to another person
>>proves nothing but that the delineation and the assigment _may_ not
>>match, but the delineation remains accurate all the same.

>Then you miss the point of what a MMPI is supposed to do for a properly
>trained psychologist or mental health professional. It is a tool which can
>help the proplerly trained and certified person.

It is PART of an assessment, idiot. I know exactly what it is, and one cannot
base personality assessment on it alone.
However, if one READS it separately, there is little way it can be in error as
far as that delineation goes, because the scales will read one way or
another--period.
JUST like the horoscope does for a REAL astrologer.
Which is also ONLY a part of assessment.

>>Thank you though, for admitting what any fool could see from the very
>>day you began your so-called "discussions" on usenet: That you are a
>>liar, run from facts when they defeat you, refuse to face reality when
>>any imbecile can see the truth of it, and attempt to use large words
>>and references to back up what any child can see is a frail ego
>>overcompensating for little in the way of true intellect.

>Eddy is that a textbook example of Projection.

Making declarations which indicate exactly who is biased, is also not an
assessment.

>We still want to discuss your cliam of having a BA degree in Clinical
>psychology from SDSU, When SDSU doesn't offer such a degree...

I have already answered all of you spinics idiocy--over and over. The answers
are always accurate and coherent.

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

Walt Disney (1901-1966)

>Walt however didn't do the imposible, he built an entertainment empire
>which is slowly crumbling.

And you built a what? Poor excuse for a usenet spinic?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah!!!
Losers!

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
(C) 2004 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/

Spämster

Nov 24, 2004, 6:48:19 PM11/24/04

EHWollmann wrote:

> Your opinion IS irrelevant.

Much like your net-abuse group whining.

EHWollmann

Nov 24, 2004, 8:08:11 PM11/24/04

?

>>>was
>>>nastier

>>>No it isn't. You have no clue what is or isn't irrelevant.

>>Your opinion IS irrelevant.

>As is yours.. except you use the term as a "method of avoidance". if you
>studied anything about the human psyche you would recognize your own
>actions.

I recognize them clearly, they are self-empowered recognitions of my own worth,
and the recognition that you are simply a bored old man with nothing to do all
day and so spend your life on usenet because real life is too difficult for
you.
I simply post logical argumentas re: astrology and other topics upon which I am
an expert.

>>>You missed the point of the test. he feed you false data, and you think you
>>>came up with true results. This show you have bias.

>>Incorrect, the ONLY data I had was the birth data, I accurately discerned
>the
>>identity psychologically for the data I was given.

>No you gave a cold read trying to fit what you knew of your instructor. you

Incorrect, if YOU understood psychology, you would recognize that one can not
make clear objective assessments of another simply through superficial social
interactions or a few meetings--likewise, one cannot interject psychological
assessments into a chart presented on the fly based on those interactions
alone... NO astrologer could be sure that the psychological dynamics presented
in said "fake" chart were NOT the owners simply by looking at the person or
from a few social interactions, and anyone who believes otherwise is a kook
like you.

>failed the test and can't admit it. Given false data, your results should
>have been false for the readings.

If you sincerely believe that was a scientific test, you are far more of a
looney tune than I first recognized. Science is an organized and painstaking
process, nutbar boy. Not a "guess my sign" at parties endeavor.

>>>It proves your process was flawed. You couldn't find false data... If the
>>>process was true you would come out with a result that doesn't fit the
>>>person. This is like the flawed process Rayturd once used. He had a
>>>wonderful reading for someone based upon what he preceived as truth from a
>>>reports on a web page. The problem was this other person on the web page
>>>wasn't the person he was processing. He came up with false report for true
>>>data.

>>I have news for you Bozo-brain, ones perception of another person is NOT
>data.

>Ed-hominin... you lose again....

Translation: You argued your point too soon that I had already defeated.

>>What I percieved about the professor was not IN the analysis, it was IN the
>>delineation of the data given, hence, I simply reported on the data
>available.

>What you perceive only matters in the results of the test. False Data

It wasn't a test imbecile, it was a deceptive ACT.

>should have been easy to spot and you should have said "the results from
>the birth data I have don't fit your apparent persona, are you sure your
>birth data is correct".

See above, goofball. You, on the other hand are an easy to spot kook.

>>>Both are valid tests.

>See, you didn't counter that statement about the validity of testing...

There was no valid test--except for the chart I read which was accurate for
some person on the planet not present in the deceptive game the professor tried
to fudge.

>>>Then you miss the point of what a MMPI is supposed to do for a properly
>>>trained psychologist or mental health professional. It is a tool which can
>>>help the proplerly trained and certified person.

>>It is PART of an assessment, idiot. I know exactly what it is, and one
>cannot
>>base personality assessment on it alone.

>Another 'Ed' hominem? how do I rate. That isn't what you said. You have no
>real idea how a real counselor or psychologist acts or conducts a practice,

Sure I do, I COUNSEL them. I had them for professors and I have had to observe
them as part of my training, not counting the fact that I myself had a
psychological assessment for the battle for custody of my son--which I won. Got
clue??

>or does a correct assessment. That why you are not a licensed counselor or
>psychologist. That why you can't lawfully have a psychology or counseling
>practice.

Yawn. Don't need one.

>>However, if one READS it separately, there is little way it can be in error
>as
>>far as that delineation goes, because the scales will read one way or
>>another--period.

>Really. That isn't what the real psychologist and counselors say. Real are
>those licensed and accredited by professional bodies. Where is your state
>accreditation and licenses? That right you don't have any, because you
>aren't even qualified to take the tests.

Red herrings ignored.

>>JUST like the horoscope does for a REAL astrologer.
>>Which is also ONLY a part of assessment.

>For an astrologer that only test and the only thing to work from is the
>horoscope. any other process is called a cold or hot read. You are not
>really an astrologer, you are a-want-to-be psychologist that hides his
>unlawful psychology and counseling practice under the guise of being an
>astrologer.

I have posted, counseled and conducted business on usenet (for 8) and in my
life for 30 years in the wiide open with no aliases or fake sock-puppet
screenames like you losers--and I am still here, still counseling, still
selling my book, and will be seen and respected as an insightful and
constructive person worthy of study long after my death.
Got clue?

>>>Eddy is that a textbook example of Projection.

>>Making declarations which indicate exactly who is biased, is also not an
>>assessment.

>No, eddy, in this case it was a classic case of projection. you were
>describing yourself.

Where are the credentials you yourself just said one has to have to make such
determinations?

>>>We still want to discuss your cliam of having a BA degree in Clinical
>>>psychology from SDSU, When SDSU doesn't offer such a degree...

>>I have already answered all of you spinics idiocy--over and over. The
>answers
>>are always accurate and coherent.

>No they are, how could you have a
No they are? At least I make SOME sense old fart.

degree which isn't given by the school
>you claimed to attend?

>Where is your degree posted for public viewing, which is required for any
>person that offer or gives counsel or any sort?

Where's yours? I don't need to post anything.

>>"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
>>Walt Disney (1901-1966)

>>>Walt however didn't do the imposible, he built an entertainment empire
>>>which is slowly crumbling.

>>And you built a what? Poor excuse for a usenet spinic?

>What I claim or built isn't not the subject of discussion. We are

I see. Why not?

>discussion your claims. Invoking Walt to justify your feeble claims is a
>unjustified grabbing at grandeur.

It's a quote. That's about it.

>>Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah!!!
>>Losers!

>yes you are Eddy. A loser all the way around.

Funny you should be so concerned with such a loser that you harass him for 8
years trying to convince yourself and everyone else that he is indeed one.

"I believe every true theorist is a kind of tamed metaphysicist, no matter how
pure a "positivist" he may fancy himself." Albert Einstein

Spämster

Nov 24, 2004, 8:26:50 PM11/24/04

EHWollmann wrote:

> I simply post logical argumentas re: astrology and other topics upon which I am
> an expert.

Yeah, an expert on spamming incoherent screed and powerless whining.

wollma...@spam.free

Nov 24, 2004, 5:08:11 PM11/24/04

wollma...@spam.free

Nov 24, 2004, 7:21:09 AM11/24/04

Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Nov 24, 2004, 9:41:58 PM11/24/04

> How can he be an expert at astrology when he couldn't tell the false
> birthdate didn't match the observed persona.

I'm still trying to figure out how Ed can claim astrology predicts
nothing. Perhaps he is coreect given his track record of failed
predictions.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Official Slapper of Spamming Mary the Drama Queen. Meow.

"Like a child embarrased in front of the class, you try to make the
threatening thing a "funny thing", so as not to have to face just how
incompetant and fearful you yourself really are." - Edmo demonstrating
his
incompetance and fear.

ghoul

Nov 24, 2004, 9:27:14 PM11/24/04
you have lied about everything that happened at scsu, you suck and you spam.
You suspect you are bartlo's secret lover, and btw, a fuckhead.

Meat Plow

Nov 25, 2004, 4:05:24 AM11/25/04
On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 01:08:11 +0000, EHWollmann wrote:

> recognize them clearly, they are self-empowered recognitions of my own
> worth, and the recognition that you are simply a bored old man with
> nothing to do all day and so spend your life on usenet because real life
> is too difficult for you.

............As Irony Meters, Usenet-Wide melt into little puddles of
molten metal.

Message has been deleted

Meat Plow

Nov 25, 2004, 12:04:15 PM11/25/04
On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 01:39:54 -0800, Bob Officer wrote:

> Eddy has a exaggerated self of self worth. So much more than the people
> that operate the licensing boards for counselors and psychologist.
>
> Eddy is upset that I have a little free time to share my life experience.
>
> I have manage to have a successful marriage for 29 years. Kept the same
> highly skilled job for 34 years. Completed a 10 year hitch in the service.
> (right an they give out those WO1s to everyone) Donate my time to a youth
> organization as a volunteer leader for the last 20 years, and operate a
> youth summer camp for them last 15 years...
>
> Eddy hasn't managed to keep a job or profession for any length of time,
> except for being a second rate student, during his entire adult life.
>
> Eddy also stays in a constant flux of confusion.
>
> He thinks a county business license allows him the same status as a state
> professional license.
>
> Eddy thinks a declaration of completing the requirements for a degree is
> the same thing as being awarded the degree.
>
> Eddy thinks counseling and consulting is identical acts.
>
> Eddy thinks hiding an unlawful operation of a psychological counseling
> service in a guise of an astrology practice is going to work forever.
>
> Eddy thinks.. excuse me, Everyone knows eddy can't think... Eddy is
> deluded... he believe he thinks but anyone taking three minutes to read
> his screed understands eddy only has these shallow beliefs...

I'll give Edmo one thing, he is persistent and consistent. He is a World
Class Kook who is eclipsed by no other. The thought of spending just one
day in his shoes boggles my mind. Do you suppose the mental conditions he
suffers from impose a handicap upon his daily life in society? I just
can't imagine that he could be a useful part of his community like you and
I are.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Ltastrology

Nov 26, 2004, 9:48:12 AM11/26/04

wollma...@spam.free

Nov 26, 2004, 1:20:32 PM11/26/04

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

wollma...@spam.free

Nov 29, 2004, 7:08:16 AM11/29/04

Gore Defeats Bush

Nov 30, 2004, 4:04:09 AM11/30/04
alcha...@yahoo.com (Edmond H. Wollmann) wrote:

>Irrelevant. This reminds me of an astronomy professor at SDSU who

>thought he was so clever because he gave me a bogus birthdate asking
>me to delineate him, and, after I had delineated the date he gave me
>said: "Well, that's not me at all, it just goes to prove how bogus

>astrology is, my birthdate is really such and such." To which I

>replied: "You are not a real scientist, because all it "proves" is

>that you are a liar and out of integrity. In the same way that a

Did you give him the same reading you gave Tom Kerr?

How many universities did you say you got kicked out of?

lave

Nov 30, 2004, 10:48:07 AM11/30/04

Edmond Wollmann

Nov 30, 2004, 12:17:53 PM11/30/04
Gore Defeats Bush <gore...@whats.in.8> wrote in message news:<iidoq0t8f1a6uouh8...@4ax.com>...

Of course not, different charts. I don't give "readings" I delineate
the psychological probables I discern for the charts and convey the
possible behaviors resulting therefrom. This requires confirmation or
denial from a real client interested in getting to the bottom of
issues. Both were however very abbreviated and not what occurs in my
counsel, secondly, neither qwere real clients with real INCENTIVE to
learn about themselves, but really, just spinics defensively trying to
defeat that which they are incompetant in, and paranoid about. Sort of
like you and the other frenzied harassers--never presenting real
arguments or discussion, only childish name-calling and attacks
against people you've never met and subjects you've never studied.

> How many universities did you say you got kicked out of?

0. This is another one of those never-ending spinicisms that you
freaks try to run over and over and over...all the while stating that
"the surest sign of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and
expecting a different result". Don't you ever even take your own
advice? Or at least realize how stupid you look creating such a
credibility deficit?

"Now, now my good man, this is no time for making enemies."
- Voltaire (1694-1778) on his deathbed in response to a priest asking
that he renounce Satan.

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2004 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/
AOL http://hometown.aol.com/ehwollmann/myhomepage/business.html

EHWollmann

Nov 30, 2004, 12:29:04 PM11/30/04
Gore Defeats Bush <gore...@whats.in.8> wrote in message

Of course not, different charts. I don't give "readings" I delineate the

psychological probables I discern for the charts and convey the possible
behaviors resulting therefrom. This requires confirmation or denial from a real
client interested in getting to the bottom of issues. Both were however very
abbreviated and not what occurs in my counsel, secondly, neither qwere real
clients with real INCENTIVE to learn about themselves, but really, just spinics
defensively trying to defeat that which they are incompetant in, and paranoid
about. Sort of like you and the other frenzied harassers--never presenting real
arguments or discussion, only childish name-calling and attacks against people
you've never met and subjects you've never studied.

> How many universities did you say you got kicked out of?

0. This is another one of those never-ending spinicisms that you freaks try to

run over and over and over...all the while stating that "the surest sign of
insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different
result". Don't you ever even take your own advice? Or at least realize how
stupid you look creating such a credibility deficit?

"Now, now my good man, this is no time for making enemies."
- Voltaire (1694-1778) on his deathbed in response to a priest asking that he
renounce Satan.

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
(C) 2004 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/

That Wollmann Asshole

Nov 30, 2004, 12:32:36 PM11/30/04

> Gore Defeats Bush <gore...@whats.in.8> wrote in message
>> alcha...@yahoo.com (Edmond H. Wollmann) wrote:
>
>> >Irrelevant. This reminds me of an astronomy professor at SDSU who
>> >thought he was so clever because he gave me a bogus birthdate asking
>> >me to delineate him, and, after I had delineated the date he gave me
>> >said: "Well, that's not me at all, it just goes to prove how bogus
>> >astrology is, my birthdate is really such and such." To which I
>> >replied: "You are not a real scientist, because all it "proves" is
>> >that you are a liar and out of integrity. In the same way that a
>
>> Did you give him the same reading you gave Tom Kerr?
>
> Of course not, different charts.

You misspelled "cold read", Eddieeeeeeee. HTH!

> I don't give "readings" I delineate
> the psychological probables I discern for the charts and convey the
> possible behaviors resulting therefrom.

You throw out some guesses, right?

> This requires confirmation or
> denial from a real client interested in getting to the bottom of
> issues.

Yeppers!

> Both were however very abbreviated and not what occurs in my
> counsel, secondly, neither qwere real clients with real INCENTIVE to
> learn about themselves, but really, just spinics defensively trying to
> defeat that which they are incompetant in, and paranoid about. Sort of
> like you and the other frenzied harassers--never presenting real
> arguments or discussion, only childish name-calling and attacks
> against people you've never met and subjects you've never studied.

I've tried to meet you, fuckhole. You ran off after threatening me with a
police escort, a citizens arrest and sticking me with the check. I'm
guessing you were out of foodstamps for tipping the valet.

>> How many universities did you say you got kicked out of?
>
> 0.

That's funny, you keep claiming Kepler is a university. Now that you got
booted out it's no longer one? Funny how that works.

> This is another one of those never-ending spinicisms that you
> freaks try to run over and over and over...all the while stating that
> "the surest sign of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and
> expecting a different result".

I expect you to lie everytime and you do. I must be sane by your
definition, asshole.

> Don't you ever even take your own
> advice? Or at least realize how stupid you look creating such a
> credibility deficit?

<ahem>

Speaking of credibility:

Got any BA's in clinical psych from SDSU to discuss, Edmo?

SPANK! SPNAK! SPANKITTY-SPANK-SPANK-SPANK!!!!1!!!!!!!

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.

Charter Member - Digital Brownshirts and Library Gestapo.
"I was an astrologer 1000 times in Babylon." - Edmo the fucking loon.

Spämster

Nov 30, 2004, 12:36:47 PM11/30/04

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Gore Defeats Bush

Still delusional I see.

Spämster

Nov 30, 2004, 12:38:33 PM11/30/04

EHWollmann wrote:

> Gore Defeats Bush

Why do you post your crap twice, abuser?

Dan Baldwin

Nov 30, 2004, 1:07:52 PM11/30/04
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Sort of
> like you and the other frenzied harassers--never presenting real
> arguments or discussion, only childish name-calling and attacks

<Airplane II>
I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.
</Airplane II>

--
Dan Baldwin, unethical *by design*

I am a minion of Satan, but my powers are mainly administrative.

Hail the un-alive

Message has been deleted

wollma...@spam.free

Nov 30, 2004, 7:17:53 AM11/30/04

wollma...@spam.free

Nov 30, 2004, 8:31:02 AM11/30/04

tittysux0r@carl.sex.breast ...Get a life, Mikey

Nov 30, 2004, 3:00:34 PM11/30/04
So That Wollmann Asshole sez to me, they sez:

> <ahem>
>
> Speaking of credibility:

That is funny on more levels than you'll ever know or care to admit,
ghoulboi.

--
Official Grand Wizard of alt.fuck alt.military.collecting.medals and THIS
FROUP! (coming soon)

Hi Everybody But J***!
http://tinyurl.com/4qqae
http://tinyurl.com/6nghc
NOW YOU SEE 'EM: http://tinyurl.com/48bh2
NOW YOU DON'T! : http://tinyurl.com/585ow
http://tinyurl.com/67hvd
http://tinyurl.com/55thz
http://tinyurl.com/5ma5x

"I professed no wisdom of any sort" - cu...@petitmorte.net

"Are you hot for retards, Mop Jockey?" - Lunch Lady J*** trolls for a date.

"I wish I could concentrate 5-10 years of a useful jizzstain like cujo
harrassing a complete moron like Edmo into a sig... You just can't
compress that much stupidity into such a small space... Once you got down
the the size of a crab wonton, quantum mechanics ceases to explain things."
- Me

Mike Davis: Lots of people enjoy seeing Roberta be exposed as a kook and
freak.
Outside Observer: As an outside observer, all I see him doing is exposing
you and your kooky gang of sock puppets as the idiots that you are. That
yahoo 'skeptic' group is a joke. You guys must really be desperate for
attention, huh?

Message has been deleted

wollma...@spam.free

Nov 30, 2004, 3:29:04 PM11/30/04

wollma...@spam.free

Nov 30, 2004, 7:17:53 AM11/30/04

A [Temporary] Dog

Nov 30, 2004, 6:13:34 PM11/30/04
On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:38:33 -0500, Spämster <dont-...@gmail.com>
painted a red bull's eye on his forehead, ascended the altar of Fluffy
and shouted:

>EHWollmann wrote:
>
>> Gore Defeats Bush
>

>Why do you post your crap twice, abuser?

Because with stupidity like Ed's, once just isn't enought.

--
- A (Temporary) Dog |"[W]hy don't admins let people settle
"Dog of Disinformation" | things like adults. Frankly, I'm not

Message has been deleted

glod...@search26.com

Dec 7, 2004, 4:39:08 AM12/7/04