Sun/Moon blends

Edmond H. Wollmann

Jun 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/16/96

I have seen many postings talking about sun signs, rising signs etc. I
would like to interact with someone on the topic of Sun/Moon blends, I do
not even interpret the sun or moon separately (well none of the chart
really) but I have found through the years that no one has seemed to
really outdo Grant Lewi the Author of "Heaven Knows What", is there
anyone else familiar with this text? Of course I have updated them a
little psychologically, but very little was necessary, I have found him
to be very accurate mostly on these blends. The sun/moon blend forms the
basis for all of my personality profiles, it is incredibly important and
I would recommend that beginners learn them as blends not separately all
144. The moon distributes the energy of the sun in a way reflected by
sign, phase and motion. Any comments on this idea?
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
--
© 1996 Astrological Consulting/Altair Publications
http://home.aol.com/ewollmann

Cristina

Jun 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/17/96

In article <31C4E8...@mail.sdsu.edu>, "Edmond H. Wollmann"
<woll...@mail.sdsu.edu> wrote:

> I have seen many postings talking about sun signs, rising signs etc. I
> would like to interact with someone on the topic of Sun/Moon blends, I do
> not even interpret the sun or moon separately (well none of the chart
> really) but I have found through the years that no one has seemed to
> really outdo Grant Lewi the Author of "Heaven Knows What", is there
> anyone else familiar with this text? Of course I have updated them a
> little psychologically, but very little was necessary, I have found him
> to be very accurate mostly on these blends. The sun/moon blend forms the
> basis for all of my personality profiles, it is incredibly important and
> I would recommend that beginners learn them as blends not separately all
> 144. The moon distributes the energy of the sun in a way reflected by
> sign, phase and motion. Any comments on this idea?
> Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
> --

Hi Ed:

The idea sounds great. I have not picked up the book " Heavens Know What"
yet, but I can see why the idea of getting used to the Sun/Moon blends
would be that important for anyone beginer or not. How would you like to
ineract on this topic? What form would you like to see for the
discussion? Discussing certain blends? Discussing the book or other
similar books?
Please let me know,

--
Cristina

Home Page < http://www.interlog.com/~cristina >
E-mail cris...@interlog.com

" Everything happens for a reason and a purpose and it serves us. "

EWollmann

Jun 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/18/96

I have seen many postings talking about sun signs, rising signs etc. I
> would like to interact with someone on the topic of Sun/Moon blends, I
do
> not even interpret the sun or moon separately (well none of the chart
> really) but I have found through the years that no one has seemed to
> really outdo Grant Lewi the Author of "Heaven Knows What", is there
> anyone else familiar with this text? Of course I have updated them a
> little psychologically, but very little was necessary, I have found him
> to be very accurate mostly on these blends. The sun/moon blend forms the

> basis for all of my personality profiles, it is incredibly important and

> I would recommend that beginners learn them as blends not separately all

> 144. The moon distributes the energy of the sun in a way reflected by
> sign, phase and motion. Any comments on this idea?
> Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
> --

Hi Ed:

The idea sounds great. I have not picked up the book " Heavens Know What"
yet, but I can see why the idea of getting used to the Sun/Moon blends
would be that important for anyone beginer or not. How would you like to
ineract on this topic? What form would you like to see for the
discussion? Discussing certain blends? Discussing the book or other
similar books?
Please let me know,

Hi Cristina!
Why haven't you picked up that book! Just kidding. Well I guess we could
start with the idea that the conscious (Sun) and unconscious (moon) are
represented by these two bodies and that their physical counterparts would
be reflected in the relationship between the person and their parents, do
you think? Usually I see the Sun/Moon blend as the dominant "idea" I guess
the person chose to express in this life.
Ed
--
Cristina

Hoovamoon

Jun 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/18/96

<woll...@mail.sdsu.edu> wrote:

> I have seen many postings talking about sun signs, rising signs etc. I
> would like to interact with someone on the topic of Sun/Moon blends, I
do
> not even interpret the sun or moon separately (well none of the chart
> really) but I have found through the years that no one has seemed to
> really outdo Grant Lewi the Author of "Heaven Knows What", is there
> anyone else familiar with this text? Of course I have updated them a
> little psychologically, but very little was necessary, I have found him
> to be very accurate mostly on these blends. The sun/moon blend forms the

> basis for all of my personality profiles, it is incredibly important and

> I would recommend that beginners learn them as blends not separately all

> 144. The moon distributes the energy of the sun in a way reflected by
> sign, phase and motion. Any comments on this idea?
> Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
> --

Hi Ed:

The idea sounds great. I have not picked up the book " Heavens Know What"
yet, but I can see why the idea of getting used to the Sun/Moon blends
would be that important for anyone beginer or not. How would you like to
ineract on this topic? What form would you like to see for the
discussion? Discussing certain blends? Discussing the book or other
similar books?
Please let me know,

--
Cristina
Why do you even talk to this guy?
Hoova

Cristina

Jun 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/18/96

> Hi Cristina!
> Why haven't you picked up that book! Just kidding. Well I guess we could
> start with the idea that the conscious (Sun) and unconscious (moon) are
> represented by these two bodies and that their physical counterparts would
> be reflected in the relationship between the person and their parents, do
> you think? Usually I see the Sun/Moon blend as the dominant "idea" I guess
> the person chose to express in this life.
> Ed
> --

Ed:

So the Sun/Moon blend is where our purpose is expressed ? Is this what you
are saying? Can you tell me what the Gemini/Pisces blend signifies ? I
guess I really should go and pick up this book. Do you use this method
just for natal interpretation or do you also use it for composites and
relationship charts?
Please, let me know, thanks

Cristina

Jun 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/18/96

Edmond H. Wollmann

Jun 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/19/96
to Cristina

Cristina wrote:

> So the Sun/Moon blend is where our purpose is expressed ? Is this what you
> are saying? Can you tell me what the Gemini/Pisces blend signifies ? I
> guess I really should go and pick up this book. Do you use this method
> just for natal interpretation or do you also use it for composites and
> relationship charts?
> Please, let me know, thanks
>
> --
> Cristina

Yes. The sun/moon blend reflects the core energy of the persona or
personality, the artificial construct that you use to interface or
interact in physical reality. Persona means "mask or false face" that a
person wears to satisfy the requirements of her environment. Because the
oversoul or entire entity that you are exists in many times and many
places. So the you you believe yourself to be now is not truly all you
are but is this representation that is the combined definition seen
through the sun/moon and ascendant. The sun is the "light" of the person,
the core energy that is then distributed and "reflected" in the moon
sign. The Gemini Sun's core energy is to be appreciated socially for
their diversity, knowledge and dissemination of knowledge. The sun is
where we shine, it is assumed energy, we do not worry about it, it fuels
the rest of the chart. It is our neverending support of spirit and power
that we ourselves continually extend to others. The moon, void of
atmosphere and barren has a powerful need to nurture, as it was deprived
of this nurturance when the earth with the greater gravity usurped these
life giving elements. Therefore where the moon is we seek to nurture
those things that we believe the mother did not. It then becomes the
identity's reigning psychological need. In deprivation the personality is
attracted to behavior that has been denied it. The moon is what you
imagine yourself into being by using the light of the sun. It is the
engine of reality creation. Your most important need is to be
acknowledged as emotionally sensitive and compassionate. So you will
create this type of an image and reality. Intuition is the thing you
develop because of this, but you must learn discrimination and
discernment to balance this intuition because you may absorb everything
and misread some intuited material. You are very introspective and
communicate this introspection comfortably. Your sun/moon are not square
but the elements creates a slightly less than smooth exchange between the
conscious (Sun) and unconscious (Moon) psychic material. The moon is the
repository of repressed beliefs and fears that we place on hold until we
are ready and willing to deal with them, since you are introspective,
this should not present a problem. This is a very basic interpretation.

Yes it can be used even in return charts to give the flavor of the year
or month or whatever to come as an overall event. But in the natal chart
it gives us a very good idea of the driving intention, integration of the
individual, their relationship with the parents and the ability for
conflict resolution. Does this help to clarify or is there a more
specific area you would like to explore?

Layo Lehmann

Jun 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/24/96

: > Hi Cristina!

: > Why haven't you picked up that book! Just kidding. Well I guess we could
: > start with the idea that the conscious (Sun) and unconscious (moon) are

: > represented by these two bodies and that their physical counterparts would
: > be reflected in the relationship between the person and their parents, do
: > you think? Usually I see the Sun/Moon blend as the dominant "idea" I guess
: > the person chose to express in this life.
: > Ed

I think that in addition to looking at the Sun/Moon blend, analyzing
the lunar phase typical of certain combinations would also give insight.

I'd also like to see a good comprehensive work discussing the Sun/Moon
combined with the position of the lunar nodes in terms of family dynamics
and overall life path. For example, meaning of the Sun on N. Node versus
the Moon on the N. Node, squares to the Nodes, eclipses in natal charts
and that sort of thing.

Layo

Edmond H. Wollmann

Jun 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/24/96
to Layo Lehmann

Yes, I do this in my practice because it gives great insight into the
attachment pattern. There are some books that cover this but not very
well-and you are right not very enlightening on the family patterning.
Perhaps this is your signal to begin work? Usually when something comes
up like this that it excites or inspires you to do, this is the sign many
ask for when they are asking for direction to their lives. I just
recently had a progressed eclipse @ 28 Gemini 05 the exact current Venus
rx point, I have run into all kinds of people whose thinking was very
close to mine (past life reference)! Part of a past family? It is indeed
interesting and I would encourage you if you are so inclined to produce
something on it -it is badly needed.
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.