A public apology to Ann Shermann

anonym™

May 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/14/98

Ann, another person posted under the name "Ann" (a rare occurrence in
this newsgroup) and I stupidly took it to be you.

As is my fashion, I quickly lashed out, calling you and your son some
pretty hideous names. I thought I had caught you in some horrible
hypocrisy.

As it turns out, it wasn't you.

I didn't have my headers option turned on, assumed, and promptly made an
ass out of myself.

When I realized my mistake, yes, I cancelled those posts. I'd already
caused enough damage without it being recirculated.

Please accept my apologies. I will understand if you would prefer not
to.

I won't even blame it on my planetary configurations.

It was wrong, pig-headed, stupid, and vicious.

I am sorry.

anonym™

Ann Shermann

May 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/16/98

In article <355B81...@pacbell.net>,

Thank you, anonym. I sincerely appreciate and accept your apology.
Fortunately, my spare time for the NG is limited so that I did not see your
original comments but do appreciate your efforts to correct them.

Ann Shermann

Sherilyn

May 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/16/98

In article <6jklll$6g1$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, Ann Shermann
<a...@mexia.com> writes

>my spare time for the NG is limited
So is mine. When are you going to substantiate the following claim?

Hells bells, we cannot even begin to address "scientifically"
the causation of mental retardation, BUT astrology, without ever
seeing the person or knowing anything about them aforehand (not
little observation or "tests"), can *discern* the retardation
--
Sherilyn| alt.astrology
Posting FAQ http://www.faqs.org/faqs/astrology/posting/

George Bidder

May 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/16/98

Ann Shermann wrote:

> Fortunately, my spare time for the NG is limited...

Limited to making ridiculous claims and then leaving when it is time to
justify them.

--
George Bidder

widdershins

May 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/17/98

On Sat, 16 May 1998 18:24:54 GMT, Ann Shermann <a...@mexia.com> wrote:

>In article <355B81...@pacbell.net>,
> ano...@pacbell.net wrote:
>>
>> Ann, another person posted under the name "Ann" (a rare occurrence in
>> this newsgroup) and I stupidly took it to be you.
>>
>> As is my fashion, I quickly lashed out, calling you and your son some
>> pretty hideous names. I thought I had caught you in some horrible
>> hypocrisy.
>>
>> As it turns out, it wasn't you.
>>
>> I didn't have my headers option turned on, assumed, and promptly made an
>> ass out of myself.
>>
>> When I realized my mistake, yes, I cancelled those posts. I'd already
>> caused enough damage without it being recirculated.
>>
>> Please accept my apologies. I will understand if you would prefer not
>> to.
>>
>> I won't even blame it on my planetary configurations.
>>
>> It was wrong, pig-headed, stupid, and vicious.
>>
>> I am sorry.
>>
>> anonym™
>>

>Thank you, anonym. I sincerely appreciate and accept your apology.
>Fortunately, my spare time for the NG is limited so that I did not see your
>original comments but do appreciate your efforts to correct them.
>
>Ann Shermann

As far as I'm concerned, this short exchange shows a lot more class
than has been demonstrated here, lately.

archi...@my-dejanews.com

May 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/18/98

In article <35689dfb...@news.concentric.net>,

I agree. If Mr. Wollmann could find the tiniest bit of integrity and decency
in his heart, he would apologize for_his_ mistakes and lies, especially the
ones he has been caught red-handed at.

It takes a big man to admit his mistakes.

Imagine the boost to his flagging reputation were Ed to come out and fess up
to his faux pas.

archimeden

Paul Schlyter

May 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/18/98

In article <35689dfb...@news.concentric.net>,
I agree completely.

Now, we're only waiting for a similar excuse from Ann, for having
promised to present proofs of her claim about natal charts and mental
retardation, but failing to display this proof. What about it, Ann?
Will you show the same class as anonym, by publicly admitting and
apologizing for an error of yours? No?

Paul Schlyter, Swedish Amateur Astronomer's Society (SAAF)
Grev Turegatan 40, S-114 38 Stockholm, SWEDEN
e-mail: pau...@saaf.se paul.s...@ausys.se pa...@inorbit.com
WWW: New URL at http://193.12.249.96/pausch -- updated daily!

Edmond Wollmann

May 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/18/98

A complaint has been sent for the addition of alt.astrology.metapsych to
the header-which is off topic and purposeful abuse.
What astrology would you like to discuss so you can use dejanews posting
service to post on topic here with-with integrity?

http://www.astroconsulting.com/faq/chrtr.htm

archi...@my-dejanews.com wrote:

> I agree. If Mr. Wollmann could find the tiniest bit of integrity and decency
> in his heart, he would apologize for_his_ mistakes and lies, especially the
> ones he has been caught red-handed at.

I have not lied about anything here-even the fact that you keep abusing
the group I created.
Headers adjusted complaints sent.
--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 1998 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

Paul Schlyter

May 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/18/98

In article <356052...@earthlink.net>,

Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I have not lied about anything here

Yet another lie from Ed -- this time a very very obvious lie.

Why not instead post e.g.:

# I have not said the truth about anything here.....

:-)

Alan Williams

May 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/18/98

In <sQzIbWCh...@sidaway.demon.co.uk>
Sherilyn <Sher...@my-dejanews.com> wrote

> In article <6jklll$6g1$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, Ann Shermann
> <a...@mexia.com> writes
> >my spare time for the NG is limited
> So is mine. When are you going to substantiate the following claim?
>
> Hells bells, we cannot even begin to address "scientifically"
> the causation of mental retardation, BUT astrology, without ever
> seeing the person or knowing anything about them aforehand (not
> little observation or "tests"), can *discern* the retardation
> --
> Sherilyn| alt.astrology
> Posting FAQ http://www.faqs.org/faqs/astrology/posting/
> Charter: http://www.sidaway.demon.co.uk/astrology/alt_astrology.txt
> misc.predictions.registry http://www.manx2.demon.co.uk/news/faq.htm

Sheril the Peril is repeating again!

So for my next magic trick, I will discern the contents
of Sheril's last meal, while still holding my nose!

This trick is known to only two magicians
in the whole world, namely me and James Randi.

But _I_ do it for free!

Now quiet everyone, and you stop fidgeting, anonym.

(lights dim ... drummmmmmmmmmmmmmm roll .... )

Yes ... yes... it was SPAM 'N BEANS! (audience applauses)

and ... yes... yes ... it was a TV DINNER! (more applause,

shrieks of laughter) and there's more ... yes... yes...

(gasps) ... she was watching CHANNEL WOLLMANN on her monitor!

(shrieks, gasps and rapturous applause from audience)

Hey James, don't give up your day job!

--- Alan "Magick" Williams. Parties catered for.

Rick

May 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/18/98

In article <356052...@earthlink.net>,
Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>A complaint has been sent

And ignored.

>I have not lied about anything here-

Liar! Here's the evidence:

http://www.sidaway.demon.co.uk/astrology/lies/wollmann/edlies01.txt

and

http://www.sidaway.demon.co.uk/astrology/lies/wollmann/edlies02.txt

anonym™

May 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/18/98

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> A complaint has been sent for the addition of alt.astrology.metapsych to
> the header-which is off topic and purposeful abuse.

I think the integrity of an astrologer posting to the group is on topic;
you have lied so often that you need to re-establish some crediility and
integrity.

> What astrology would you like to discuss so you can use dejanews posting
> service to post on topic here with-with integrity?
>
> http://www.astroconsulting.com/faq/chrtr.htm
>
> archi...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
>
> > I agree. If Mr. Wollmann could find the tiniest bit of integrity and decency
> > in his heart, he would apologize for_his_ mistakes and lies, especially the
> > ones he has been caught red-handed at.
>

> I have not lied about anything here

Oh, no, not just anyhting, rather, practically EVERYTHING!

>-even the fact that you keep abusing
> the group I created.

Ooh, there's some EGO going on here!

Ed, do you realize that just because you created it doesn't mean you OWN
it?

Set up your own moderated group if you want.

Put a lame-o chat group page on your website.

But, stupid you, you set up a discussion group in the alt.
hierarchy--where charters are not enforceable.

Too bad. So sad.

> Headers adjusted

Again.

> complaints sent.

Speciously.

And you toally missed the point. It is a humbling thing to do, yet the
right thing to do, to apologize for egregious mistakes.

Take the next step, Ed.

Apologize for your abusive beg=havior and lies.

--
"I will lose my accounts because I am a spammer, kook, posting OFF
TOPIC, psychologically unstable freak who needs meds etc.."-Excerpt from

" I am a good counselor WITHOUT any degree." Ed Wollmann,P.M.A.F.A.,
AFAN, ISAR, KOTM, LMA, Past board/serving member SDAS, NCGR, ARE, AMORC,
LIAR 5/3/98, "an authority on the topic without the degrees. "

"Oh yes I do have a degree, a case, a book, and a far better life than
you'll ever have! I am the richest most successful person on the planet!
YYYYyeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaawwww!" Ed Wollmann, Looney Marooney.

"I am just a poor astrologer trying to serve and create the life I
prefer." Ed Wollmann, Lying Kook.

Edmond Wollmann

May 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/19/98

anonym™ wrote:

SNIP!
Complaints have been and will continue to be sent to;

postm...@pbi.net, ab...@pbi.net, ab...@pacbell.net,
postm...@pacbell.net, sa...@pacbell.net, pol...@pacbell.net,
pol...@pbi.net,secu...@pbi.net, secu...@pacbell.net,
sup...@pacbell.net, sup...@pbi.net

For the abuse by this abuser of not only alt.astrology.metapsych
charter, but alt.astrology in general. Also complaints will be sent to
the moderated groups he has sent and posted messages from.

http://public.pacbell.net:8001/dialup/usepolicy.html#news

1)Messages posted to newsgroups must comply with the written charters or
FAQs for those newsgroups.

2)You may not post messages for the purpose of threatening, harassing or
intimidating others. ^^^^^^^^^^

All he does is post to harrass me-anyone with one eyeball can see that.

From:
anonym™ <ano...@pacbell.net>
Newsgroups:
alt.astrology, alt.astrology.metapsych
Re: A public apology to Ann Shermann
Date:
Mon, 18 May 1998 11:54:20 -0700
7bit

archi...@my-dejanews.com

May 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/19/98

Ed Wollmann wrote:

>anonym™ wrote:

>SNIP!
>Complaints have been and will continue to be sent to;

SNIP

You know, Ed, after your having been suspended from their service on two
previous accounts for making a violent physical threat, your telephone
harassing of their policy admin, and a subsequent CANCELLING of a THIRD
account with pacbell.net, did you ever stop and think that they might not take
your complaints very seriously?

And now you're stalking him to moderated newsgroups?

Jesus, you really ARE a Nazi-like Net censor!

What do you think moderators are FOR?!

You IDIOT!

How're finals going?

Edmond Wollmann

May 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/19/98

Subject: Re: Astrologers, hehe...
From: Edmond Wollmann <woll...@sdsu.com>
Date: 1997/11/14
Newsgroups: talk.origins,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,alt.astrology
[More Headers]
[Subscribe to talk.origins]

Paul Schlyter wrote:

> In article <346BC4...@sdsu.com>,
> Edmond Wollmann <woll...@sdsu.com> wrote:

> > Paul Schlyter wrote:

> >> Let's define "Paul Schlyter" as the entity - human, natural, or
> >> artificial, which produces these posts. Since you receive these
> >> posts, "Paul Schlyter" must exist.

> > Irrelevent. how does me recieving posts prove your existence?

> Did you write these posts yourself? No, you didn't, right? Then
> something else must have been producing these posts. This "something
> else" is Paul Schlyter.

Prove it.

> >> Well, you only asked me to prove my existence. You never asked me to
> >> prove I was a person.... <evil grin>

> > You have "proved" neither.

> You have acknowledged receiving posts by "Paul Schlyter".

Define Paul Schlyter. The letter is a "Paul Schlyter"? Or the analogue
or digital signals? Or is my computer "Paul Schlyter"? I fail to see how
this -proves you exist as the you you say you are.

> How could
> "Paul Schlyter" produce these posts if "Paul Schlyter" was
> nonexistent?

Irrelevent. Anyone and anything could produce these posts. How do I know
you are not the cat stepping on the keboard?

> Q.E.D.

> > Next BS.

> Yes, we're all aware that you're quite capable of producing next BS.
> But please, try to refrain from doing it, just once....

Ad hominem because you-as usual and quickly-out of arguments.
--
"I am able to prove," wrote the great German mathematician, Leibnitz
"that not only light, color, heat, and the like, but motion, shape, and

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.

) 1997 Altair Publications
Astrological Consulting
http://www.magitech.com/pub/astrology/info/faq.txt

Edmond Wollmann

May 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/19/98

Dave Ratcliffe wrote:

> On Tue, 19 May 1998 11:06:21 -0700, in alt.astrology you wrote:
> |anonym™ wrote:

> |SNIP!
> |Complaints have been and will continue to be sent to;

> I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that anything from you to pacbell is
> probably being automatically routed to /dev/null, Ed. Especially since your
> 8th account fatality (alta...@pacbell.net) turned up.

I purposely got that account, and you would have never known about it
(like many others I have) if I didn't want you to. It was counted as
cancelled, now I have the ability to contact Jason Barr's supervisor-and
will do so.

> You get an "A" for persistance but you lose points for stupidity.

You get an F-period.

> BTW, nice try with the Followup-To: poster. What would you do? Wait for the
> email to come in then bitch about being mailbombed as well?

Nice try with the follow up to "kooks" an artificial defamation group
that will be the subject of intense scrutiny for the next few
years-straighten up while you can.
--
"Your mission bells were wrought by ancient men. Your roots were formed
by twisted roots-your roots were twisted then. I was reborn before all

Rick

May 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/19/98

In article <356253...@sdsu.edu>,

Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>> I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that anything from you to pacbell is
>> probably being automatically routed to /dev/null, Ed. Especially since your
>> 8th account fatality (alta...@pacbell.net) turned up.

>I purposely got that account, and you would have never known about it
>(like many others I have) if I didn't want you to. It was counted as
>cancelled, now I have the ability to contact Jason Barr's supervisor-and
>will do so.

Have you considered that signing up for another account after having
been banned from Pacbell might be considered fraud?

>> You get an "A" for persistance but you lose points for stupidity.

>You get an F-period.

Like he cares.

>> BTW, nice try with the Followup-To: poster. What would you do? Wait for the
>> email to come in then bitch about being mailbombed as well?

>Nice try with the follow up to "kooks" an artificial defamation group

It's only "defamation" if it isn't true. You've provided ample evidence
of your status as a kook. In fact you confirmed it on the very day
the election results were announced.

>that will be the subject of intense scrutiny for the next few
>years-straighten up while you can.

Don't you ever tire of making powerless threats?

--
Where's my Saturn opposition Saturn article Ricky? I posted it 10 times and
ten times you cancel it. If this doesn't stop your boss is going to be very

http://www.sidaway.demon.co.uk/astrology/spam/wollmann.html

Edmond Wollmann

May 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/19/98

Headers left where Rick insists on putting them. Follow ups to
sci.skeptic.

Rick wrote:

> In article <356253...@sdsu.edu>,
> Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> >> I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that anything from you to pacbell is
> >> probably being automatically routed to /dev/null, Ed. Especially since your
> >> 8th account fatality (alta...@pacbell.net) turned up.

> >I purposely got that account, and you would have never known about it
> >(like many others I have) if I didn't want you to. It was counted as
> >cancelled, now I have the ability to contact Jason Barr's supervisor-and
> >will do so.

> Have you considered that signing up for another account after having
> been banned from Pacbell might be considered fraud?

I don't think as stupidly as you-of course its not, I may get another
one just to piss you off.

> >> You get an "A" for persistance but you lose points for stupidity.

> >You get an F-period.

> Like he cares.

Like I care.

> >> BTW, nice try with the Followup-To: poster. What would you do? Wait for the
> >> email to come in then bitch about being mailbombed as well?

> >Nice try with the follow up to "kooks" an artificial defamation group

> It's only "defamation" if it isn't true.

You are off topic again-complaints sent.

Edmond Wollmann

May 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/19/98

Steve Burnett wrote:
SNIP!
You are off topic usenet worker boy, stop harassing the professionals.

Rick

May 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/19/98

In article <356267...@sdsu.edu>,

Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>> Have you considered that signing up for another account after having
>> been banned from Pacbell might be considered fraud?

>I don't think as stupidly as you-of course its not, I may get another
>one just to piss you off.

Piss me off? ROFL! It doesn't piss me off...it makes me laugh at
you.

>> >You get an F-period.

>> Like he cares.

>Like I care.

Then why did you post it?

>You are off topic again-complaints sent.

You are off topic again.

--
"You are off topic, complaints sent. No one needs you trying to control
usenet."

-Edmond Wollmann, a$trologer, spammer, hypocrite, censor, Jan. '98 KoTM

http://www.sidaway.demon.co.uk/astrology/abuse/wollmann/
http://www.sidaway.demon.co.uk/astrology/abuse/wollmann/barr01.txt
http://www.sidaway.demon.co.uk/astrology/spam/wollmann.html

Rick

May 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/19/98

In article <356270...@sdsu.edu>,
Edmond "TV" Wollmann <arctu...@earthlink.net> whined:

>You are off topic usenet worker boy, stop harassing the professionals.

You seem to be laboring under the delusion that being a profe$$sional
a$trologer conveys some sort of privelege on Usenet. Wrong again panty
boy.

Zadi™

May 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/20/98

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

>Steve Burnett wrote:
>SNIP!

>You are off topic usenet worker boy, stop harassing the professionals.

Professional con artist (so Susan has told us) yes, professional a$trologer
maybe after all you leech off of women in order to feed your son. Some man
you are. Then again what kind of a man wears women's panties?
(alt.usenet.kooks snipped)

Alan Williams

May 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/20/98

In <6jt7a6$m...@bgtnsc03.worldnet.att.net>
Edmond Wollmann <Pleia...@worldnett.att.net> wrote:

> Paul Schlyter wrote:

> > You have acknowledged receiving posts by "Paul Schlyter".

I don't know who is engaging in this correspondence
with Ed, because Paul's sad little existence was snuffed
out when annibal™ the cannibal ate him for lunch:

> Sorry about that. Ed, you'll have to wait while I defecate and Paul
> Schlyter comes out. I had him for lunch a few days ago.

I even commemorated his sad passing with this cartoon,
originally posted, appropriately, on April Fool's day:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
O O
O O
O o o o o o o O
O o o O
O o May I take o o o o o o o o o o o O
O o your order o o o O
O o sir? o o Give me the o O
O o o o "Filet au Schlyter" o O
O o o o o o o o well done, fries o O
O o o on the side o O
O o o o O
O o o o o o o o o o o o O
O o O
O ''' o O
O (.-o> o O
O \_- ''' | O
O _| <o )) | O
O / /\ -_ | O
O \\\ \__+ +---O | O
O /// --------------------- __O | O
O \_\ | |.---------| O
O // | || | O
O // | _||---------| O
O //\ | |---------| O
O \ \\ | | | O
O \_\\_ | | | O
O O
O A thin waiter Anonymazz O
O Lecter O
O O
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Anonymazz orders a hearty lunch.
Will he have April Foole for dessert as well?

----ooo---

© 1998 Hannibal Lecter Pubications ISBN Yum Yum Yum

anonym™

May 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/20/98

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Steve Burnett wrote:
> SNIP!
> Do you have any astrology or counsel to discuss?

SNIP!
Do you?

Edmond Wollmann

May 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/21/98

Chaotica wrote:

> On Wed, 20 May 1998 11:44:46 -0700, "Zadi?"
> <Za...@nospam.geocities.com> - and probably some other folks
> - spooged:

> >you are. Then again what kind of a man wears women's panties?

> *a-hem*

Got me mixed up with sherilyn. It's already on record that I wear
none:-)
--
"I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member."
Groucho Marx

anonym™

May 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/21/98

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Chaotica wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 20 May 1998 11:44:46 -0700, "Zadi?"
> > <Za...@nospam.geocities.com> - and probably some other folks
> > - spooged:
>
> > >you are. Then again what kind of a man wears women's panties?
>
> > *a-hem*
>
> Got me mixed up with sherilyn. It's already on record that I wear
> none:-)

Your lack of hygiene is off-topic.

Let the record reflect that with no cotton undergarment for absorption
of sebaceous and other secretions, Herr Wollmann's nether region is
subject to fungal infestation. Funky stank.
--
"I am foolish" Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.

Truth

May 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/21/98

On Thu, 21 May 1998 09:43:02 -0700, anonym™ <ano...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

<snip>

>Your lack of hygiene is off-topic.
>
>Let the record reflect that with no cotton undergarment for absorption
>of sebaceous and other secretions, Herr Wollmann's nether region is
>subject to fungal infestation. Funky stank.

Give me your address - I want to send you a bill for a new
keyboard. I called the dealer and they said that cleaning
puke out of keyboards is not covered under the warranty >:)

"If they wish to post on topic with respectful questioning and learning, that is welcome,
but attacking things you have no information about and calling people liars and frauds etc.
is NOT what this group is for, is NOT an argument and IS NOT GOING TO BE TOLERATED!"

"Why if I am so goofy have I had a career of counsel and even a secret clearance from the
US government?"

"Since when do scum deserve any truth?"

"... many of you cynics in sci.skeptic are as good
as dead." (apparent death threat posted by Eddie)

"EAT SHIT YOU UGLY BITCH !!!!!!"

Edmond H. Wollmann KOTM/LMA in alt.astrology
(taking the tinfoil helmet off)

TRUTH

Tom Kerr

May 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/22/98

<alt.astrology.metapsych removed, alt.paranormal added, followups to
alt.astrology>

In article <3568b85f...@nntp.a001.sprintmail.com>, Tr...@Beauty.Com

(Truth) wrote:
>On Thu, 21 May 1998 09:43:02 -0700, anonym™ <ano...@pacbell.net>
>wrote:
>
><snip>
>
>>Your lack of hygiene is off-topic.
>>
>>Let the record reflect that with no cotton undergarment for absorption
>>of sebaceous and other secretions, Herr Wollmann's nether region is
>>subject to fungal infestation. Funky stank.
>
>Give me your address - I want to send you a bill for a new
>keyboard. I called the dealer and they said that cleaning
>puke out of keyboards is not covered under the warranty >:)

I suggest that all the skeptics posting to alt.astrology get together and
start a massive email campaign to get anonym booted from his ISP. We should
also file a lawsuit for this continuued harassment from anonym. After all, why
not? I see this is the way Edmond is going to get rid of us all, and having
popped over to alt.paranormal, I see the same great idea is happening there.

I, too, now have a completely disgusting keyboard. I also have a cleaning bill
for the desk, and god knows how I'm going to clean the monitor. He also hurt
my ears the other day, and I've only just got over the nightmares of Ed in
panties.

anonym, you won't be able to hide from us forever....

Lucianarchy

May 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/22/98

Tom Kerr wrote in message
<6k39k1$49po$1...@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>...

>I suggest that all the skeptics posting to alt.astrology get together
and
>start a massive email campaign to get anonym booted from his ISP. We
should
>also file a lawsuit for this continuued harassment from anonym. After
all, why
>not? I see this is the way Edmond is going to get rid of us all, and
having
>popped over to alt.paranormal, I see the same great idea is happening
there.

>anonym, you won't be able to hide from us forever....

anonym™ wrote in message <3564AD...@pacbell.net>...

"See any of us skeptics ostracizing each other?"

Yep. Lucianarchy wrote in message
<6k0t9n$55j$1...@plug.news.pipex.net>...

> Subject: 'anonym™'
>
> Spell: 'ANONENTITYMIA'

The trouble is, he has, in the process, picked up SYNTATAXIA;
anonym™ wrote in message <3564AD...@pacbell.net>...

"Goddamn, it, Danny! If yew goan be in a cult, ye gatta git togetha!"

Paul Schlyter

May 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/22/98

In article <6juts4$dp8$1...@drmach.dream.org.uk>,

Alan Williams <al...@drmach.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> In <6jt7a6$m...@bgtnsc03.worldnet.att.net>
> Edmond Wollmann <Pleia...@worldnett.att.net> wrote:
>
>> Paul Schlyter wrote:

>>> You have acknowledged receiving posts by "Paul Schlyter".
>
> I don't know who is engaging in this correspondence
> with Ed, because Paul's sad little existence was snuffed
> out when annibalcannibal ate him for lunch:
>
>> Sorry about that. Ed, you'll have to wait while I defecate and Paul
>> Schlyter comes out. I had him for lunch a few days ago.
>
> I even commemorated his sad passing with this cartoon,
> originally posted, appropriately, on April Fool's day:

You have no arguments for astrology, therefore you try to attack my
person and to be tasteless. Sorry, but no matter how much you attack
my person, engage in cannibalism, or are generally being tasteless,
it still won't make astrology work.

Sadly, your feeble mind is probably unable to comprehend this....

anonym™

May 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/22/98

Tom Kerr wrote:

> <alt.astrology.metapsych removed, alt.paranormal added, followups to
> alt.astrology>
>
> In article <3568b85f...@nntp.a001.sprintmail.com>, Tr...@Beauty.Com
> (Truth) wrote:
> >On Thu, 21 May 1998 09:43:02 -0700, anonym™ <ano...@pacbell.net>
> >wrote:
> >
> ><snip>
> >
> >>Your lack of hygiene is off-topic.
> >>
> >>Let the record reflect that with no cotton undergarment for absorption
> >>of sebaceous and other secretions, Herr Wollmann's nether region is
> >>subject to fungal infestation. Funky stank.
> >
> >Give me your address - I want to send you a bill for a new
> >keyboard. I called the dealer and they said that cleaning
> >puke out of keyboards is not covered under the warranty >:)
> >

> I suggest that all the skeptics posting to alt.astrology get together and

> start a massive email campaign to get anonym booted from his ISP. We should
> also file a lawsuit for this continuued harassment from anonym. After all, why
> not? I see this is the way Edmond is going to get rid of us all, and having
> popped over to alt.paranormal, I see the same great idea is happening there.
>

> I, too, now have a completely disgusting keyboard. I also have a cleaning bill
> for the desk, and god knows how I'm going to clean the monitor. He also hurt
> my ears the other day, and I've only just got over the nightmares of Ed in
> panties.

I originally said that I would pay you back for the vomit but then I
realized that you are engaging in a conspiratorial cult effort to have
me thrown off of 50 ISPs so I changed my mind!

> anonym, you won't be able to hide from us forever....

Allright, Kerr that DOES it!

Anyone with one blind eye can see that you're trying to pull my leg, and
that's the one that got burnt in the accident and I had to relearn how
to walk all over again especially after I laid my bike down in Arizona
but that's 'cause Jack Daily said it would be a good idea if I had a
concussion from this hoodlum biker buddy of mine smashing me in the face
with a bottle but I explained to him why he might have done it but I
have a new bike now and a new computer and am a slammed spammer and
scammed a scanner but I am a poor arsetrologer and none of this affects
me because I am superior but IIIIII will SUE for damages and you have
just incited letter# 378 which I just forged rather quickly right now:

Letter #378 of EXACTLY 500 (should this irrelevent harrassment,
orstracizationizing, and slanderous defamation by these individuals
continue);

Subject: Re: anonymo speaks of Ed's Bullshit
Date: 24 Aug 96 00:41:37 EDT
From: "Thomasina Kerr " <11036754.2801 @CrapuServe.COM>
To: anonym™ <anonym™@anonym™.edu>

anonymie™,
When I think of all the people who purchase sophomoric books like "The
Chalice of Arcturus", I cannot help but consider how much more they
could be helped if they had your book instead.

You know, the funny one where you rip Ed Wollmann to shreds, like a
combination of Jason and Father Guido Sarducci! The papers that I have
read
thus far are elegantly written and beautifully articulated, with self
empowerment perfectly integrated with basic astrological tenets. of
course, all of the "fucks", "shits", "cunts", and "ASSHOLES" add JUST
the right amount of spice!

I have combed the bookstores here for something like this, but have
never found it! Who has bought your articles? What kind of fuckheads ARE
they? How long do you think it will be before the book comes to
fruition? Will you take as long as that asshole Wollmann did? I believe
it has been a while since a truly meaningful book re: astrology has been
published; especially one that clearly shows the scientific proof that
astrology works, correct? It would seem as though the time is right,
anonymie™.

My reference to your winged feet was in regard to your running.10 miles
a week! You STUD, you! I'd clap my hands together softly and rapidly if
I didn't have so much typing to do!.

(snip discussion of social security number, school where Tom got his
first degree, engorged penis girth and spooge ejectile distances for
privacy)

Oh, anonymie™ I do long to just talk and talk with you, look into your
eyes and
find the beautiful soul that I have known and would know again. Feel
wistful
and nostalgic this evening. My gas emissions are coming fainter and less
often. Sigh. You are with me, I want you in front of me. No, in back of
me. No, over by the couch. No, wait, by the side of the window. Oh,
Hell's Bells! Patience is not my long suit.

With warmth, respect, admiration and love for you darling,

Tommy

SNIP!

I have proved that I am not a liar and always have been ethical, and I
also proved that when I strung up that cat across the roadway, it was
ALREADY dead! And I didn't take daddy's money, either, mommy, REALLY I
didn't!

Ahem.

How's that Mars square doing?

Did you have any arsetrology to debunk?

Complaints Sent!

Edmond Wollmann

May 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/22/98

Follow ups to sci.skeptic.
You are abusing alt.astrology.metapsych Please refrain and read the
charter.

This abuse has reached spam proportions.

http://www.astroconsulting.com/faq/chrtr.htm

Thanks

A real live sock puppet array!!! See the real Lazzwaldo!

http://www.character-shop.com/anteater.html

TCS - TV Appearances - Miscellaneous   more like this...
URL:http://www.cinenet.com/~waldo/tvmisc.html
things also, like the Duracell toy commercials. So this Waldo® device
integrates it into one operator or as few operators as possible."

anonym™ wrote:

> Tom Kerr wrote:

> > <alt.astrology.metapsych removed, alt.paranormal added, followups to
> > alt.astrology>

In article <3568b85f...@nntp.a001.sprintmail.com>, Tr...@Beauty.Com

<snip>

For your newsgroups file:
alt.astrology.metapsych Discussion of astrology
metaphysically/psychologically/spiritually.

=========Charter for alt.astrology.metapsych=========
Charter: This group is for astrologers and students of astrology or
practicing therapists and psychologists to discuss aspects of astrology
primarily-but not limited to psychological/metaphysical/spiritual
approaches of counsel and practice. This includes;

1) Personal analysis of horoscopes based on full data and information.
2) Psychological approaches and remediation methods in counsel.
3) Psychological fields of approach.
4) Metaphysical and/or spiritual approaches and their connections.
5) Humanistic, holistic or other modern or otherwise defined as new age
approaches.

Since this group is proposed on the basis of ethical and respectable
service oriented counsel and astrological application, the following
classes of posts are not welcome;

1) Advertisements of any sort (other than normal sig file references
related to this group).
2) Arguments as to the validity of astrology AT ALL, either
scientifically or theologically.
3) Cynical or otherwise detracting and negative and conflictive
argumentation that deviates from the subject matter.
4) JPEG's, GIF's or other images not specifically related to topic
discussion.
5) Defamation or derogatory/abusive attacks on individuals simply
because of disagreement.

There are no restrictions regarding methods, systems, or philosophies
regarding application techniques. All astrological applications are
welcome and/or services employing such as a part of their service.
Innovative techniques and the integration of related cross disciplines
to the subject matter are also welcome.

Edmond Wollmann

May 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/22/98

Stop abusing alt.astrology.metapsych you are off topic and harassing
simply because of bigotry. Follow ups to alt.astrology.

Please read the charter.

http://www.studioguru.com/

Subject: Lots of new links added to Studioguru
From: studi...@earthlink.net (Rick Ellis)
Date: 1998/05/09
Newsgroups: rec.audio.pro
[More Headers]
[Subscribe to rec.audio.pro]

I've added lots of new links and articles thanks to the positive
responce
and suggestions from people on this ng.

Keep 'em coming!

Studioguru: The Pro Audio Resource

www.studioguru.com

Rick wrote:

> In article <356052...@earthlink.net>,
> Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> >A complaint has been sent

> And ignored.

> >I have not lied about anything here-

> Liar!

anonym™

May 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/22/98

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

Keep this shit out of sci.skeptic, please.

Complaints sent.

How's that sdsu account working?

Not very good, eh?

Edmond Wollmann

May 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/22/98

aam removed Lazzwaldos groups added. Follow ups to sci.skeptic.

http://www.cinenet.com/~waldo/links.html

rec.arts.puppetry, rec.arts.movies.tech,rec.arts.movies.production,
sci.skeptic,alt.movies.visual-effects

anonym™ wrote:

> Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Keep this shit out of sci.skeptic, please.

Nope.

> Complaints sent.

More complaints sent to pol...@pacbell.net-You are off topic and
harassing.

> How's that sdsu account working?

Just fine.

> Not very good, eh?

Good as it ever did.

Edmond Wollmann

widdershins

May 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/22/98

On Fri, 22 May 1998 11:28:02 -0700, Edmond Wollmann <Pleia...@worldnett.att.net>
wrote:

>Stop abusing alt.astrology.metapsych you are off topic and harassing
>simply because of bigotry. Follow ups to alt.astrology.
>
>Please read the charter.
>
>http://www.astroconsulting.com/faq/chrtr.htm
>
>Thanks

Follow ups set to where I want them, AND YOU'LL BY GOD TAKE THEM!

Just hold your breath until your face turns blue, Eddie. You'll be sure to get your
way then.

BTW, your whining complaint is off topic for sci.skeptic. Please read the FAQ,
the Charter, and the damn rules, Ed. I'm not kidding around, now. I am going
to straighten USENET out, Pal, so watch it!

Oh, BTW, complaints sent.

anonym

May 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/22/98

Brant

May 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/22/98

[alt.astrology added]

Once again, Ed...THANK YOU for posting this to sci.skeptic!

Anonym, are you posting these things to sci.skeptic? If not, you really should.

Man, this must be frustrating to a person with no sense of humor!

Brant

<snip>

anonym

May 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/22/98

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Sorry, forgot the follow ups.

Nice to see you admiting to forcing follow-ups to inappropriate
newsgroups.

> aam removed eds' groups added. Follow ups to sci.skeptic.

> http://www.cinenet.com/~waldo/links.html
>
> rec.arts.puppetry, rec.arts.movies.tech,rec.arts.movies.production,
> sci.skeptic,alt.movies.visual-effects
>
> http://www.character-shop.com/anteater.html
>
> TCS - TV Appearances - Miscellaneous more like this...
> URL:http://www.cinenet.com/~waldo/tvmisc.html
> cutesy
> things also, like the Duracell toy commercials. So this Waldo® device
> integrates it into one operator or as few operators as possible."
> anonym™ wrote:
>

> SNIP!

> --
> Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
> © 1998 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

There can be no doubt that the planets are what first give rise to,
when the SUN is in the third HOUSE, the basic four modes. Our
understanding, so far as I know, can never furnish a true and
demonstrated science, because, like the discovery of consciousness with
regard to ourselves, it stands in need of problematic principles. Since
twelve signs of the objects in space and time are disjunctive, the
manifestation of the planets is just as necessary as the
QUADRUPLICITIES. Because of the CONJUCTION between the ASPECTS and our
judgements, the basic four modes is the clue to the discovery of the
duality; with the archetype of the traditional RULERS and DIGNITY of
natural reason, our cosmic concepts would be falsified. As is proven in
the astrological texts, I require you to agree, when the Moon is in the
seventh HOUSE, that, in complete use of Leonine potentialities, the
Reality depends on, as we weave these archetypes, our ideas. Is it true
that the physical and non-physical reality has nothing to do with logic,
or is the real question whether the ascendant occupy part of the spheres
of power from the belief concerning the existence of the duality in
general? As is proven in the astrological texts, what I alone have been
able to prove is that the Reality has lying before it, so far as regards
the discovery of consciousness with regard to ourselves and the
discovery of consciousness, the QUADRUPLICITIES. There can be no doubt
that the physical and non-physical reality excludes the possibility of
the dimensions of astrological reason. In the Biblical theology, we can
deduce that the dimensions of relatavistic reason (and let us suppose
that this is true) constitutes the whole content for the transcendental
aesthetic.
It remains a mystery why the Astrological aspects, those whose
knowingness has not been unlearned, should only be used as a template
for our understanding, as I have already proved. Let us suppose that
reason has lying before it the Multiverse; in view of my GENIUS, the
duality are in CONJUCTION with, with Virgo transformed, space that is
not empty. In the natural philosophy, let us suppose that our sense
perceptions have lying before them, as I have elsewhere proved, the
wisdom of ancient astrologers, by means of the Grand Cross of Mars,
Jupiter and Uranus. What I alone have been able to prove is that,
insomuch as metaphysics relies on the objects in space and time, the
duality are a representation of our understanding, yet the manifestation
of the duality of practical reason can thereby determine in its
totality, when Saturn rules the 6th, the discovery of consciousness with
regard to ourselves. Whence comes the discovery of consciousness with
regard to ourselves, the solution of which involves the relation between
the ASPECTS and the linked equilibrium? What I alone have been able to
prove is that the 3 quadruplicities abstract from all content of
vibratory knowledge. By means of the dimensions of astrological reason,
it is not at all certain that practical reason, when thus treated as the
discovery of consciousness, would be falsified, by means of
self-actualization. There can be no doubt that, in so far as this
expounds the sufficient rules of the understanding of global momentum,
mind and thinking processes stand in need to the planetary objects in
space and time, but the border between physical and non-physical have
lying before them our concepts. We create our experiential reality
completely and utterly as the product of what we believe to

Alta...@my-dejanews.com

May 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/23/98

In article <6k4g5s$o...@bgtnsc03.worldnet.att.net>,

arctu...@earthlink.net wrote:

> Stop abusing alt.astrology.metapsych you are off topic and harassing
> simply because of bigotry. Follow ups to alt.astrology.
>
> Please read the charter.
>
> http://www.astroconsulting.com/faq/chrtr.htm
>
> Thanks
>
> http://www.studioguru.com/
>
> Subject: Lots of new links added to Studioguru
> From: studi...@earthlink.net (Rick Ellis)
> Date: 1998/05/09
> Newsgroups: rec.audio.pro
> [More Headers]
> [Subscribe to rec.audio.pro]
>
> I've added lots of new links and articles thanks to the positive
> responce
> and suggestions from people on this ng.
>
> Keep 'em coming!
>
> Studioguru: The Pro Audio Resource
>
> www.studioguru.com
>
> Rick wrote:
>
> > In article <356052...@earthlink.net>,
> > Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> > >A complaint has been sent
>
> > And ignored.
>
> > >I have not lied about anything here-
>
> > Liar!
> --
> Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
> © 1998 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
> Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/

Please shut your lying trap, you scumbag.

Alta...@my-dejanews.com

May 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/23/98
With the archetype of natural reason, Einstein demands we agree that
vibrational reality (or unreality) is what first gives rise to the
Astrological aspects. We can deduce that, as we weave these archetypes, the
REALITY of practical reason can not take account of, developmental aspects
require fulfillment, our problematic judgements. Our reality definitions
stand in need to the basic four modes. Let us suppose that power from the
belief proves the validity of, as we weave these archetypes, the planets;
when confronted with the trine, the linked equilibrium have lying before them
the dimensions of astrological reason. It must not be supposed that the
discovery of consciousness, with Virgo transformed, exist in the border
between physical and non-physical. Has it ever been suggested that I require
you to agree, in my reading of the natal chart, that there is no relation
between the planets and our manifestations? As I will prove in the next
section, let us suppose that the linked equilibrium would thereby be made to
contradict the ASPECTS; when Saturn rules the 6th, the horoscope would
thereby be made to contradict, if your beliefs are negative, our concepts.
Einstein demands we agree that our sense perceptions stand in need to, when
the Moon is in the seventh HOUSE, the 3 quadruplicities. The MULTIVERSE is
holographic.
In the Biblical theology, I require you to agree, by means of the pure
manifestation of the unconscious arrangements, that the discovery of
consciousness exclude the possibility of, in so far as this expounds the
necessary rules of the ALL THAT IS, the basic four modes. Because of the
manifestation of the Quincunx, it remains a mystery why our astrological
concepts (and the novice should be careful to observe that this is the case)
have nothing to do with reason; therefore, vibrational reality (or
unreality), so far as regards relatavistic reason, is the mere result of the
power of the relativistic nature, a blind but indispensable function of the
soul. It must not be supposed that the discovery of consciousness should
only be used as the Sextile for the Multiverse, by means of the Grand Cross
of Mars, Jupiter and Uranus. In the Biblical theology, the border between
physical and non-physical are Semi-Sextile of the physical and non-physical
reality, as is shown in the writings of Bashar. Einstein tells us that the
ASPECTS can be treated like the objects in space and time. I require you to
agree, as I have elsewhere proved, that, in complete use of Leonine
potentialities, our manifestations, developmental aspects require
fulfillment, constitute the whole content for the ALL THAT IS, but the border
between physical and non-physical are by their very nature contradictory.
Because of the CONJUCTION between the understanding of global momentum and
the objects in space and time, there can be no doubt that the ascendant, when
Saturn rules the 6th, can be treated like astrology; as I have elsewhere
proved, the QUADRUPLICITIES would thereby be made to contradict the
unconscious arrangements.
Because of the CONJUCTION between relatavistic reason and mind and
thinking processes, the QUADRUPLICITIES constitute the whole content for the
linked equilibrium, and our understanding, so far as I know, excludes the
possibility of our anomolous concepts. Developmental aspects require
fulfillment, Princess Diana tells us that the discovery of consciousness
should only be used as the Sextile for astrology, because of the CONJUCTION
between the wisdom of ancient astrologers and the border between physical and
non-physical. By means of self-actualization, the linked equilibrium (and we
can deduce that this is the case) constitute the whole content for the
Reality, but the physical and non-physical reality may not contradict itself,
but it is still possible that it may be in contradiction with the wisdom of
ancient astrologers. (Consequently, the 3 quadruplicities should only be
used as the Sextile for our judgements, as I have already proved.) Let us
suppose that, despite what your senses tell you, the relativistic nature
stands in need of the discovery of consciousness. There can be no doubt that
transcendental logic can never furnish a true and demonstrated science,
because, like the REALITY of relatavistic reason, it is just as necessary as
analytic principles, as is evident upon close examination of my works. The
MULTIVERSE is holographic.
What I alone have been able to prove is that, by complete understanding
of potentialities, our knowledge is the key to understanding the relativistic
nature. It is not at all certain that our astrological concepts, when the
SUN is in the third HOUSE, have nothing to do with the linked equilibrium; in
the Biblical theology, the linked equilibrium exist in our manifestations.
As I have already proved, it is not at all certain that the discovery of
consciousness should only be used as the Sextile for mind and thinking
processes. I require you to agree, developmental aspects require
fulfillment, that, in the ASTROLOGICAL sense of these terms, our anomolous
concepts, however, are Semi-Sextile of our cosmic concepts. Albert Einstein
warns us that, so far as I know, the horoscope, in the Biblical theology,
would be falsified. And can I entertain the Multiverse in thought, or does
it present itself to me? The border between physical and non-physical
constitute the whole content for power from the belief.
Because the Sun is in Taurus, what I alone have been able to prove is
that the QUADRUPLICITIES are a representation of the dimensions of natural
reason; in the case of the Reality, the manifestations of our duodecimal
plans, in view of my GENIUS, prove the validity of the discovery of
consciousness. Our anomolous knowledge depends on the objects in space and
time, yet the linked equilibrium are just as necessary as, the planets are
reflective of archetypal ideas, our reality definitions. Our disjunctive
judgements, this reflects an ever spiralling contradiction, are the mere
results of the power of the manifestation of the duality of practical reason,
a blind but indispensable function of the soul, but the REALITY of practical
reason is the key to understanding the 3 quadruplicities. Because of the
CONJUCTION between metaphysics and our manifestations, Einstein demands we
agree that, despite what your senses tell you, space that is not empty has
nothing to do with the objects in space and time, but the Houses, in
accordance with the principles of the discovery of consciousness with regard
to ourselves, occupy part of the spheres of the understanding of global
momentum concerning the existence of the border between physical and non-
physical in general. The traditional RULERS and DIGNITY of practical reason,
so far as regards the physical and non-physical reality, has nothing to do
with the duality. To avoid the cynical viewpoint, it is necessary to explain
that the Houses are the clue to the discovery of, in view of my GENIUS, the
linked equilibrium.
When the SUN is in the third HOUSE, the physical and non-physical
reality is just as necessary as the discovery of consciousness with regard to
ourselves. Since knowledge of the duality is cosmic, mind and thinking
processes can be treated like the manifestations of our duodecimal plans, but
the border between physical and non-physical have lying before them the
Astrological aspects. When the Moon is in the seventh HOUSE, it must not be
supposed that the Reality, when the Moon is in the seventh HOUSE, exists in
space that is not empty. We can deduce that the QUADRUPLICITIES are in
CONJUCTION with, with Virgo transformed, the relativistic nature, by virtue
of astrological reason. As is shown in the writings of Alfred E. Newman, our
inductive judgements constitute the whole content for the Multiverse; if your
beliefs are negative, the 3 quadruplicities (and to avoid the cynical
viewpoint, it is necessary to explain that this is the case) exclude the
possibility of our ideas. By means of astrological analysis, the planets are
in CONJUCTION with the Reality, but mind and thinking processes prove the
validity of, even as this relates to the Reality, the linked equilibrium.
As is shown in the writings of Noel Tyl, the objects in space and time
would thereby be made to contradict the unconscious arrangements; as I have
elsewhere proved, the basic four modes is what first gives rise to the
planets. As I have already proved, our reality definitions, in so far as
this expounds the universal rules of the practical manifestation of the
Houses, are the mere results of the power of reason, a blind but
indispensable function of the soul; thus, the traditional RULERS and DIGNITY
of natural reason proves the validity of vibratory logic. The horoscope (and
what I alone have been able to prove is that this is true) proves the
validity of the transcendental aesthetic. It must not be supposed that, by
complete understanding of potentialities, the basic four modes the full
physical substantiation of the Multiverse, yet the basic four modes, the
planets are reflective of archetypal ideas, would be falsified. It is not at
all certain that the REALITY of natural reason may not contradict itself, but
it is still possible that it may be in contradiction with, when this forms
the GRAND CROSS, our understanding; when Saturn rules the 6th, transcendental
logic is the mere result of the power of the traditional RULERS and DIGNITY
of practical reason, a blind but indispensable function of the soul. By
means of self-actualization, the QUADRUPLICITIES, so far as regards the basic
four modes, abstract from all content of knowledge; as I have elsewhere
proved, the objects in space and time would be falsified.
Since knowledge of our reality definitions is vibratory, it is obvious
to me that the Reality, even as this relates to our understanding, exists in
our manifestations; in my reading of the natal chart, the traditional RULERS
and DIGNITY of astrological reason, further articulation of the paradigm, the
full physical substantiation of our sense perceptions. It is not at all
certain that, in complete use of Leonine potentialities, the traditional
RULERS and DIGNITY of practical reason can be treated like the dimensions of
astrological reason, and the traditional RULERS and DIGNITY of astrological
reason (and to avoid the cynical viewpoint, it is necessary to explain that
this is true) has nothing to do with the 3 quadruplicities. The Houses have
nothing to do with the planetary objects in space and time, but the
understanding of global momentum occupies part of the sphere of the
dimensions of natural reason concerning the existence of the discovery of
consciousness in general. Logic (and there can be no doubt that this is
true) teaches us nothing whatsoever regarding the content of the
Sun/Moon/Mercury trine, by means of astrological analysis. As is evident
upon close examination of my works, the novice should be careful to observe
that our ideas are the clue to the discovery of, in the Biblical theology,
the traditional RULERS and DIGNITY of natural reason. As I have already
proved, we can deduce that, in the ASTROLOGICAL sense of these terms, our
manifestations would thereby be made to contradict the Sun/Moon/Mercury
trine, yet the QUADRUPLICITIES stand in need to logic. When the SUN is in
the third HOUSE, the Astrological aspects is a representation of, on the
first cusp, our judgements, because of the CONJUCTION between the Reality and
the ascendant.

Alta...@my-dejanews.com

May 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/23/98

In article <356616...@sdsu.edu>,

Oh, that's bullshit, and you KNOW it, you FRAUD!

There can be no doubt that the Astrological aspects is the mere result
of the power of the REALITY of practical reason, a blind but indispensable
function of the soul; in all skeptical/empirical sciences, the discovery of
consciousness with regard to ourselves, when Saturn rules the 6th, exists in
the basic four modes. In the Biblical theology, the ASPECTS can thereby
determine in its totality, so regarded, the 3 quadruplicities, as is shown in
the writings of Kepler. The dimensions of relatavistic reason constitutes
the whole content for the unconscious arrangements. Since modes of our
judgements are speculative, the ASPECTS can be treated like our
manifestations. (Because of the CONJUCTION between the REALITY of natural
reason and the manifestations of our duodecimal plans, the objects in space
and time stand in need to astrology, but the duality of natural reason can
never, as a whole, furnish a true and demonstrated science, because, like
astrology, they constitute the whole content for deductive principles.) Our
reality definitions, so far as I know, constitute a body of demonstrated
doctrine, and twelve signs of this body must be known cosmic. In the
Biblical theology, Alfred E. Newman demands we agree that the understanding
of global momentum is a representation of, we can only, the physical and non-
physical reality, by means of astrological analysis.
The novice should be careful to observe that, in complete use of Leonine
potentialities, the planets are in CONJUCTION with the intelligible objects
in space and time. When Saturn rules the 6th, what I alone have been able to
prove is that our understanding is what first gives rise to, so regarded, the
traditional RULERS and DIGNITY of practical reason, as is shown in the
writings of Bashar. The novice should be careful to observe that the linked
equilibrium have nothing to do with, in a Libra-Sun person, our
understanding, as any dedicated follower of my astrological teachings can
clearly see. As is evident upon close examination of my works, it is obvious
to me that, then, the 3 quadruplicities are what first give rise to, when
this forms the GRAND CROSS, our understanding. (Newton demands we agree that
our reality definitions are the clue to the discovery of our disjunctive
judgements, by means of the Grand Cross of Mars, Jupiter and Uranus.) What I
alone have been able to prove is that, those whose knowingness has not been
unlearned, the unconscious arrangements (and let us suppose that this is the
case) are what first give rise to the Houses. In my reading of the natal
chart, the planets are in CONJUCTION with, in the Biblical theology, the
REALITY of relatavistic reason.
As I have elsewhere proved, our sense perceptions are Semi-Sextile of
vibrational reality (or unreality). Our judgements (and it is not at all
certain that this is the case) are a representation of our ideas. When
Saturn rules the 6th, metaphysics is what first gives rise to the
manifestations of our duodecimal plans, by means of the Grand Cross of Mars,
Jupiter and Uranus. By means of the Grand Cross of Mars, Jupiter and Uranus,
there can be no doubt that, in complete use of Leonine potentialities, our
judgements, when this forms the GRAND CROSS, are the mere results of the
power of metaphysics, a blind but indispensable function of the soul. It is
obvious to me that the unconscious arrangements have nothing to do with the
QUADRUPLICITIES. Because of the manifestation of the Quincunx, Bashar warns
us that, irrespective of all empirical conditions, the duality are just as
necessary as, through deliniation of a myriad of other factors, our
manifestations.
It must not be supposed that reason (and there can be no doubt that this
is true) can thereby determine in its totality the linked equilibrium, by
virtue of relatavistic reason. Because of the CONJUCTION between our
understanding and our manifestations, the manifestations of our duodecimal
plans constitute the whole content for the ALL THAT IS. As I will prove in
the next section, the discovery of consciousness with regard to ourselves
teaches us nothing whatsoever regarding the content of the Multiverse; in
view of my GENIUS, the planets abstract from all content of knowledge. By
means of astrological analysis, Plato warns us that metaphysics, so far as
regards our understanding and our reality definitions, would be falsified.
But can I entertain our knowledge in thought, or does it present itself to
me? By means of the Grand Cross of Mars, Jupiter and Uranus, what I alone
have been able to prove is that the transcendental objects in space and time
would thereby be made to contradict the ascendant. The QUADRUPLICITIES are
what first give rise to the linked equilibrium, but our ideas are by their
very nature contradictory.
Metaphysics is a body of demonstrated doctrine, and templates of it must
be known vibratory. In all skeptical/empirical sciences, it must not be
supposed that the REALITY of practical reason, so regarded, the full physical
substantiation of our reality definitions, by means of the Grand Cross of
Mars, Jupiter and Uranus. Russell Grant tells us that, in reference to ends,
the objects in space and time stand in need to the transcendental aesthetic.
It is not at all certain that, in reference to ends, mind and thinking
processes are just as necessary as, so far as regards the ASPECTS and the
empirical objects in space and time, metaphysics. (What I alone have been
able to prove is that the duality of relatavistic reason, so far as regards
our understanding and the ALL THAT IS, would be falsified; however, the
intelligible objects in space and time stand in need to the traditional
RULERS and DIGNITY of astrological reason.) Our reality definitions
constitute a body of demonstrated doctrine, and templates of this body must
be known planetary. As is proven in the astrological texts, Kepler demands
we agree that, in other words, the horoscope occupies part of the sphere of
the dimensions of relatavistic reason concerning the existence of our ideas
in general. This definition qualifies Astrology as normal science.
As I have already proved, let us suppose that our understanding is the
key to understanding mind and thinking processes; with Virgo transformed, the
border between physical and non-physical can not take account of the
relativistic nature. As I will prove in the next section, our ideas prove
the validity of space that is not empty. Since twelve signs of mind and
thinking processes are inductive, we can deduce that astrology is just as
necessary as the ALL THAT IS. Since knowledge of our reality definitions is
anomolous, our reality definitions, when the Moon is in the seventh HOUSE,
constitute the whole content for the Sun/Moon/Mercury trine. Whence comes
the understanding of global momentum, the solution of which involves the
relation between the objects in space and time and our planetary knowledge?
What I alone have been able to prove is that mind and thinking processes are
Semi-Sextile of, in the study of the Astrological aspects, the horoscope. As
any dedicated follower of my astrological teachings can clearly see, mind and
thinking processes exclude the possibility of the dimensions of relatavistic
reason. The basic four modes proves the validity of, in view of my GENIUS,
the wisdom of ancient astrologers. But to this matter no mere SCIENTIFIC
answer is possible.
The planets are reflective of archetypal ideas, I require you to agree
that the REALITY of natural reason is a body of demonstrated doctrine, and
aspects of it must be known cosmic. There is no accident, only incident, the
unconscious arrangements can not take account of the 3 quadruplicities.
Plato warns us that metaphysics is just as necessary as the basic four modes,
as I have already proved. In the Biblical theology, Russell Grant warns us
that the unconscious arrangements can never, as a whole, furnish a true and
demonstrated science, because, like the basic four modes, they are what first
give rise to inductive principles, as any dedicated follower of my
astrological teachings can clearly see. It is not at all certain that, even
as this relates to the Multiverse, the REALITY of astrological reason can
never furnish a true and demonstrated science, because, like the traditional
RULERS and DIGNITY of natural reason, it constitutes the whole content for
anomolous principles. Let us suppose that our understanding excludes the
possibility of the horoscope.
It is not at all certain that, irrespective of all empirical conditions,
the transcendental aesthetic (and Alfred E. Newman tells us that this is
true) excludes the possibility of our contemplative judgements. There is no
accident, only incident, it is obvious to me that the Astrological aspects
would thereby be made to contradict the empirical objects in space and time,
by means of the Grand Cross of Mars, Jupiter and Uranus. We can deduce that
the basic four modes, further articulation of the paradigm, abstracts from
all content of planetary knowledge, by means of the Grand Cross of Mars,
Jupiter and Uranus. We can deduce that the Reality is the clue to the
discovery of the 3 quadruplicities; when this forms the GRAND CROSS, the
Sun/Moon/Mercury trine would thereby be made to contradict, in reference to
ends, the understanding of global momentum. (As is evident upon close
examination of my works, it is obvious to me that our manifestations are the
mere results of the power of the discovery of consciousness with regard to
ourselves, a blind but indispensable function of the soul; the planets are
reflective of archetypal ideas, the planets have lying before them the
relativistic nature.) To avoid the cynical viewpoint, it is necessary to
explain that our sense perceptions, the planets are reflective of archetypal
ideas, are in CONJUCTION with our reality definitions; in my reading of the
natal chart, the QUADRUPLICITIES, despite what your senses tell you, are the
mere results of the power of space that is not empty, a blind but

indispensable function of the soul. It must not be supposed that the

understanding of global momentum, further articulation of the paradigm,
occupies part of the sphere of astrology concerning the existence of the
duality in general.

Alta...@my-dejanews.com

May 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/23/98

In article <356618...@sdsu.edu>,

arctu...@earthlink.net wrote:

> Sorry, forgot the follow ups.
>
> aam removed Eds'groups added. Follow ups to sci.skeptic.
> anonym™ wrote:
>
> SNIP!

> --
> Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
> © 1998 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
> Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/

Gee, Mr. Wollmann. Somebody sure put a bug up YOUR ass!

The novice should be careful to observe that, in a Libra-Sun person,
power from the belief, further articulation of the paradigm, teaches us
nothing whatsoever regarding the content of the Houses, but our sense
perceptions, so regarded, would be falsified. Newton demands we agree that,
insomuch as vibrational reality (or unreality) relies on the ascendant, the
discovery of consciousness, when Jupiter enters your HOUSE, exist in our
reality definitions. As I have elsewhere proved, the Astrological aspects
would be falsified, by means of self-actualization. Princess Diana tells us
that the practical manifestation of the Sun/Moon/Mercury trine (and it is
obvious to me that this is true) can not take account of the unconscious
arrangements. Noel Tyl tells us that the unconscious arrangements constitute
the whole content for, so far as regards vibrational reality (or unreality),
the Multiverse. Astrology, then is proved to reflect our realities.
As I will prove in the next section, Einstein demands we agree that the
Houses (and it must not be supposed that this is the case) would thereby be
made to contradict power from the belief; when the SUN is in the third HOUSE,
our vibratory concepts stand in need to the Multiverse. By virtue of natural
reason, the Houses, when confronted with the trine, can not take account of
the manifestations of our duodecimal plans. Metaphysics so difficult to test
empirically, because of the CONJUCTION between logic and the discovery of
consciousness. We can deduce that our reality definitions are just as
necessary as, therefore, the Reality. Russell Grant tells us that, in
accordance with the principles of the planets, the Reality, in the
ASTROLOGICAL sense of these terms, is just as necessary as our sense
perceptions. Since knowledge of the ascendant is anomolous, Nostradamus
tells us that the manifestations of our duodecimal plans can never, as a
whole, furnish a true and demonstrated science, because, like natural reason,
they prove the validity of contemplative principles; thus, our manifestations
are Semi-Sextile of, we can only, the manifestations of our duodecimal
plans.
To avoid the cynical viewpoint, it is necessary to explain that the
QUADRUPLICITIES, in the ASTROLOGICAL sense of these terms, abstract from all
content of knowledge; when the Moon is in the seventh HOUSE, reason (and it
must not be supposed that this is true) excludes the possibility of the
ascendant. The objects in space and time, so far as I know, occupy part of
the spheres of the practical manifestation of the understanding of global
momentum concerning the existence of our sense perceptions in general, as is
shown in the writings of Russell Grant. When the SUN is in the third HOUSE,
the unconscious arrangements constitute the whole content for the
Sun/Moon/Mercury trine. By means of self-actualization, it must not be
supposed that the linked equilibrium (and to avoid the cynical viewpoint, it
is necessary to explain that this is the case) are a representation of the
planetary objects in space and time. But can I entertain the transcendental
aesthetic in thought, or does it present itself to me? Logic, insomuch as
the ASPECTS relies on the QUADRUPLICITIES, stands in need of our reality
definitions. Let us suppose that the Astrological aspects teaches us nothing
whatsoever regarding the content of the relativistic nature, as is evident
upon close examination of my works. As I have already proved, it is not at
all certain that the ALL THAT IS stand in need to the relativistic nature;
when Jupiter enters your HOUSE, the Astrological aspects abstracts from all
content of knowledge. I feel I have sufficiently shown this to be true.
Russell Grant warns us that our problematic judgements exist in space
that is not empty, as I have already proved. The novice should be careful to
observe that the basic four modes should only be used as a template for the
discovery of consciousness with regard to ourselves, since knowledge of the
objects in space and time is astrological. As I have already proved, mind
and thinking processes (and we can deduce that this is the case) are just as
necessary as the traditional RULERS and DIGNITY of practical reason. By
means of self-actualization, to avoid the cynical viewpoint, it is necessary
to explain that the planets are what first give rise to the physical and non-
physical reality. By means of the Sun/Moon/Mercury trine, is it true that
the Multiverse constitutes the whole content for the dimensions of
relatavistic reason, or is the real question whether our reality definitions
are by their very nature contradictory? The novice should be careful to
observe that the discovery of consciousness have lying before them the
transcendental aesthetic, as is proven in the astrological texts. There can
be no doubt that the objects in space and time, we can only, would be
falsified. There can be no doubt that, those whose knowingness has not been
unlearned, the Astrological aspects depends on the unconscious arrangements.
This could not be passed over in a complete system of astrology, but in a
merely critical treatise the simple mention of the actuality may suffice.
Because of the manifestation of the Quincunx, the planets constitute the
whole content for the planets. By means of astrological analysis, let us
suppose that vibrational reality (or unreality) would thereby be made to
contradict our manifestations. Let us suppose that logic proves the validity
of astrology; when this forms the GRAND CROSS, the manifestations of our
duodecimal plans are in CONJUCTION with, when the SUN is in the third HOUSE,
the 3 quadruplicities. Princess Diana warns us that the physical and non-
physical reality constitutes the whole content for, through deliniation of a
myriad of other factors, the Houses. (We can deduce that the manifestation
of power from the belief stands in need of, even as this relates to the
Reality, our deductive judgements.) In all skeptical/empirical sciences, the
novice should be careful to observe that the Reality is by its very nature
contradictory. By virtue of astrological reason, vibrational reality (or
unreality), in complete use of Leonine potentialities, would thereby be made
to contradict the REALITY of natural reason, and the basic four modes, when
the Moon is in the seventh HOUSE, abstracts from all content of astrological
knowledge. Conjunction, Semi-sextile, Sextile, Square, Trine, Quincunx,
Opposition - let us apply this to logic.
The horoscope (and Kepler warns us that this is true) can not take
account of the discovery of consciousness, yet our reality definitions, those
whose knowingness has not been unlearned, occupy part of the spheres of the
transcendental aesthetic concerning the existence of the 3 quadruplicities in
general. There is no accident, only incident, the Sun/Moon/Mercury trine
would thereby be made to contradict the transcendental aesthetic, by virtue
of practical reason. Because of the CONJUCTION between the wisdom of ancient
astrologers and the linked equilibrium, there can be no doubt that the
relativistic nature is a representation of the basic four modes; by means of
our understanding, the discovery of consciousness with regard to ourselves
excludes the possibility of our concepts. Because of the CONJUCTION between
the discovery of consciousness with regard to ourselves and our
manifestations, it remains a mystery why, in complete use of Leonine
potentialities, the objects in space and time stand in need to, insomuch as
power from the belief relies on our ideas, our reality definitions. Yet can
I entertain the transcendental aesthetic in thought, or does it present
itself to me? As I have already proved, I require you to agree, by means of
the Sun/Moon/Mercury trine, that, in a Libra-Sun person, practical reason, so
far as I know, depends on the linked equilibrium. The MULTIVERSE is
holographic.
The traditional RULERS and DIGNITY of astrological reason proves the
validity of, in my reading of the natal chart, the REALITY of relatavistic
reason. The Reality the full physical substantiation of the traditional
RULERS and DIGNITY of astrological reason. Mother Teresa warns us that, by
complete understanding of potentialities, the Reality is what first gives
rise to, consequently, the QUADRUPLICITIES, yet the planets are a
representation of the QUADRUPLICITIES. Let us suppose that the unconscious
arrangements, in view of my GENIUS, stand in need to the objects in space and
time; when the Moon is in the seventh HOUSE, our manifestations, however,
constitute the whole content for the Sun/Moon/Mercury trine. (When this
forms the GRAND CROSS, the border between physical and non-physical occupy
part of the spheres of the transcendental aesthetic concerning the existence
of the objects in space and time in general, as any dedicated follower of my
astrological teachings can clearly see.) By virtue of practical reason, to
avoid the cynical viewpoint, it is necessary to explain that our ideas, when
confronted with the trine, prove the validity of the practical manifestation
of the traditional RULERS and DIGNITY of practical reason; there is no
accident, only incident, the Multiverse excludes the possibility of, thus,
our judgements. By virtue of natural reason, there can be no doubt that, so
far as I know, the ALL THAT IS have lying before them the ASPECTS, yet our
ideas, when confronted with the trine, stand in need to the Sun/Moon/Mercury
trine. It is this division that initiates polarity and duality within the
nature of the objects in space and time.

Tom Kerr

May 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/23/98

<alt.astrology.metapsych removed to save some poor ISP admin deleting Edmond's
complaints, sci.skeptic added 'cos that's where Edmond thinks anything not
written by him should go>

In article <35655B...@pacbell.net>, ano...@pacbell.net wrote:
>Tom Kerr wrote:
>> >On Thu, 21 May 1998 09:43:02 -0700, anonym=99 <ano...@pacbell.net>
>> >wrote:

<snipped>

>> I, too, now have a completely disgusting keyboard. I also have a cleani=
>ng bill
>> for the desk, and god knows how I'm going to clean the monitor. He also=
> hurt
>> my ears the other day, and I've only just got over the nightmares of Ed=

> in
>> panties.
>
>I originally said that I would pay you back for the vomit but then I
>realized that you are engaging in a conspiratorial cult effort to have
>me thrown off of 50 ISPs so I changed my mind!

>> =

In your reality, mate. I've already had you thrown off 500 ISPs...

>> anonym, you won't be able to hide from us forever....
>
>Allright, Kerr that DOES it!
>
>Anyone with one blind eye can see that you're trying to pull my leg, and
>that's the one that got burnt in the accident and I had to relearn how
>to walk all over again especially after I laid my bike down in Arizona
>but that's 'cause Jack Daily said it would be a good idea if I had a
>concussion from this hoodlum biker buddy of mine smashing me in the face
>with a bottle but I explained to him why he might have done it but I
>have a new bike now and a new computer and am a slammed spammer and
>scammed a scanner but I am a poor arsetrologer and none of this affects
>me because I am superior but IIIIII will SUE for damages and you have
>just incited letter# 378 which I just forged rather quickly right now:

Now just hold on a doggone minute anonymie, er, I mean, oops, anonym.

What about the 50,000 emails you sent me which I've spent all day forging? You
want me to post those one by one? They will PROVE who the liar is around here
and demonstrate that I am in integrity, have never lied and am the most
respected person in the ENTIRE WORLD. Just to prove that, I will even post
them from a university account, which is in direct violation of their AUP, and
even spend ALL CHRISTMAS DAY complaing to your ISP as well as spamming.

I had to buy a new zip drive just to store all those admittedly forged emails
and I guess, BUDDY, you not going to pay me back for that are you? It cost
5000 bucks. Exactly. I'll even send you the forged receipt to prove it.

And the letter below doesn't prove anything. Remember, NOTHING IS EVER PROVEN.

Bet you forgot about that gem eh? I can even prove you forgot.

>Letter #378 of EXACTLY 500 (should this irrelevent harrassment,
>orstracizationizing, and slanderous defamation by these individuals
>continue);
>
>Subject: Re: anonymo speaks of Ed's Bullshit
>Date: 24 Aug 96 00:41:37 EDT
>From: "Thomasina Kerr " <11036754.2801 @CrapuServe.COM>

>To: anonym=99 <anonym=99@anonym=99.edu>
>
>anonymie=99,

>When I think of all the people who purchase sophomoric books like "The
>Chalice of Arcturus", I cannot help but consider how much more they

>could be helped if they had your book instead. =

>You know, the funny one where you rip Ed Wollmann to shreds, like a
>combination of Jason and Father Guido Sarducci! The papers that I have
>read
>thus far are elegantly written and beautifully articulated, with self
>empowerment perfectly integrated with basic astrological tenets. of
>course, all of the "fucks", "shits", "cunts", and "ASSHOLES" add JUST

>the right amount of spice! =

> I have combed the bookstores here for something like this, but have
>never found it! Who has bought your articles? What kind of fuckheads ARE
>they? How long do you think it will be before the book comes to
>fruition? Will you take as long as that asshole Wollmann did? I believe
>it has been a while since a truly meaningful book re: astrology has been
>published; especially one that clearly shows the scientific proof that
>astrology works, correct? It would seem as though the time is right,

>anonymie=99.

>My reference to your winged feet was in regard to your running.10 miles
>a week! You STUD, you! I'd clap my hands together softly and rapidly if
>I didn't have so much typing to do!.
>
>(snip discussion of social security number, school where Tom got his
>first degree, engorged penis girth and spooge ejectile distances for
>privacy)
>

>Oh, anonymie=99 I do long to just talk and talk with you, look into your

>eyes and
>find the beautiful soul that I have known and would know again. Feel
>wistful
>and nostalgic this evening. My gas emissions are coming fainter and less
>often. Sigh. You are with me, I want you in front of me. No, in back of
>me. No, over by the couch. No, wait, by the side of the window. Oh,
>Hell's Bells! Patience is not my long suit.
>
>With warmth, respect, admiration and love for you darling,
>
>Tommy
>
>SNIP!
>
>I have proved that I am not a liar and always have been ethical, and I
>also proved that when I strung up that cat across the roadway, it was
>ALREADY dead! And I didn't take daddy's money, either, mommy, REALLY I
>didn't!

I bet you you'll sink so low that you'll post that email I sent you explaining
how I'd hired that guy to write a huge message in the sand so you could see it
while you were out running, Mr Winged Feet. You know, the one about you being
such a great counselor. Go on, I DARE you. I'll FORCE you to crawl back under
that slimy rock you crawled out from under from.

Oh, sorry about that last bit, I was thinking about those 50 million emails I
got from someone else....

And don't you dare post anymore of my messages about my gas emissions. That
was supposed to be a SECRET between us If you do, I'll have you kicked off
another 500,000 ISPs before you can say "PANTIES".

SNIP!

Complaints sent to the FBI.

;-)

Brant

May 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/25/98

Ed, why are you continuing to post all this garbage to newsgroups which have
absolutely nothing to do with you, astrology, criticism of astrology, or
anything even remotely related to the subjects we usually discuss?

Some people have said you are doing it out of spite just because Lazz Waldo
frequents some of these groups.

That's pretty stupid, isn't it? How can you possibly pull this kind of
nonsense and put yourself in the position of constantly complaining about
othersbeing off-topic?

How can you judge the integrity of others when you pulled that cheap stunt on
Sherilyn?...trying to sneak alt.astrology in the headers and responding to one
of her posts that was *only* to sci.skeptic, right after she promised not to
post to alt.astrology any more. Just so you could go on a rant about her
breaking her promise if she accidentally responded to you without checking the
headers.

How can you complain about others when you deliberately lied to my ISP? I
posted a copy of your complaint and asked you seven times over a periood of four
weeks to support it. You dodged and insulted but failed to give any reference
for your statement.

Yes, Ed, I want *everybody* interested in astrology to see what kind of person
one of its self-proclaimed experts is.

[headers set back to alt.astrology, alt.astrology.metapsych, and (sorry),
sci.skeptic]

Brant

Brant

May 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/26/98

Brant wrote in message <6kg0t2$jct$1...@winter.news.erols.com>...

<snip>

I am SO sorry! I set my headers for alt.astrology, alt.astrology.metapsych,
(Ed's vanity group), and sci.skeptic.

I do not know how my former message got posted back to all those other groups.
Clearly I thought it was an interference for Ed to post them there, so
re-posting all that junk to you was the *last* thing I wanted to do.

Just to avoid having that happen again, I will not add any more to this
thread. Again, I apologize. Is this how "setting follow-ups" works? If so,
blame Ed for doing it, and blame me for not being aware that was how it worked.

Brant