Cheryl Merrill Insanity matched only by incredible sleuthing powers

Fyodor Demetrevich Kaztinksko

Jun 1, 2007, 5:53:17 PM6/1/07
Crazy Cheryl write on her Blog o'Insanity:

"Ed Wollmann's recent group posting activity can be tracked on this link:

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=RMcekxEAAAC6BF7iOVNQ8nk"

We bow before incredible detective skills.

Wait it gets better:

**UPDATE**June 1, 2007 2:30 p.m. Mr. Wollman's Google Group profile has
been gone over"

And over and over and over, da. Unemployed much?

"and he also partcipated in defamaing "Kathy Mosesian". He has tons of
post on Google groups under her name in which he flamed and defamed her.
It can all be found under a google groups search under her name and
under Edmond's Profile that tracks every one of his thousands of insane
post activity. More to check later."

We are not doubting this

"I'll be contacting Ms. Mosesian to let her know the identity of the
predator who organized a vicious attack on her and used ID theft as well."

Ms Mosesian I'm sure will be very pleased to know this.

Fyodor Kaztinksko
"Call me Kaz"

cm3843987987

Jun 2, 2007, 3:42:33 AM6/2/07
There's a new site dedicated to the herosim of Edmund Wollmann who is
the author of this original post.

Cheryl Merrill v. Edmund Wollmann
http://cherylkicksass.blogspot.com/

Congratulations Edmund! I have a lot of people ready to meet with you
for interviews about your life's accomplishments and career goals.
Are you ready for some REAL attention?

Nonicles De Chrarnia

Jun 2, 2007, 4:16:31 AM6/2/07

From her new Insano-Blog:

Anonymous:

"You go, girl!

Finally, someone stands up. Your webpage on Wollmann shows just how
deeply a net kook can descend into madness!"

June 1, 2007 11:12 PM

Cheryl Merrill:

"I totally concur. Thanks for your support."

Fucking Priceless!

cm3843987987

Jun 2, 2007, 10:06:58 PM6/2/07
All of Edmund Wollmann's friends on Astrology USNET for so many years
who have witnessed this man's staggering intellect, heroic
selflessness and academic achievements want to lift a glass to toast
his new web site dedicated to all the good he's done on-line.

Cheryl Merrill v. Edmond Wollmann
http://cherylkicksass.blogspot.com/

Cheers Edmund!

******
Edmund Wollmann is posting trash about me because I discovered his
true identity after he was harassing me. None of what he writes is
true and is based soley on fictional stories that are no longer posted
on the Internet. -Cheryl Merrill

cm3843987987

Jun 2, 2007, 10:07:16 PM6/2/07

mentalca...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2007, 10:02:48 PM7/4/07
"I was once totally in love with Sheila Rogers. I would have done
anything for her. She made me her enemy and sicked her parents on me.
She never got to know me, and introduced drugs into my life. I could
have turned her over to the school nark and ruined her future, but I
didn't. Instead, she gradually tried to destroy my future. All I
wanted was a kiss and friendship from Sheila Rogers. She gave me
nothing but anxiety, torture and sadistic abuse throuhout my life.

Had Sheila Rogers not had deep green eyes, I doubt I would have been
so hooked on her. It all came down to the color of her eyes and a
little of her magnetism and my delusional, highly suggstive mind and
little else.

Sheila Rogers has been given so much in her life, it was completely
unecessary to try and destroy my life. I have real talent and needed
support. I'm going to be a very late bloomer thanks to Sheila Rogers
meddling in my life, giving me so little in return for the emotional
web she involved me in with her egotistical needs to be worshipped as
a gooddess.

Sheila drove a spitfire at 16, I cleaned houses to buy a fricken
moped. Give me a break. I went to jail 2 weeks because Sheila Rogers
turned my fax to Rolling Stone over to the police. She was vicious,
cruel and I never even got a kiss out of all the suffering I went
through.

I was totally ripped off my Sheila Rogers and her family. I have
damages in the millions. I really have talent - I'm serious. I was
supposed to have been a recording artist jazz singer. I'm only now
starting to get with it at 46 recording music in my home studio. These
people fucked with my life and trashed me. They wanted me
instatutionalized. I haven't had sex but for once in 20 years. Sheila
Rogers fucked up my life for years and is a cruel cold hearted bitch I
couldn't even get a kiss out of."