HAPPY NEW YEAR from Mr. Curley

Mary Jo Willey

Jan 1, 2009, 1:10:20 AM1/1/09

The faithful legions of followers, staff of attorneys and army of
trained professionals all want to wish everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR on
behalf of Earl Gordon Curley who is still the only one who was 100%
right in every prediction.

While his law suits are being prepared for the jo-boys and members of
the Randi cults I'm sure that Mr. Curley would want to remind you that
his favorite Mac is still monitoring your evey post from the Airport
Executive Suites all of which will be part of your downfall.

Mary Jo

george

Jan 1, 2009, 3:02:29 PM1/1/09

Takes us back to a mean vicious time
For them as have never heard of either EGC or Mary Jo
EGC was one of the original kooks and Mary Jo the origin of the 'sock
puppet' sobriet..

Here's to the good guys like Twitch (amid others) who kept confronting
that piece of trash

Bruce Hutchinson

Jan 1, 2009, 4:31:51 PM1/1/09

Mary Jo!

Have you washed the crustiness out yet?

A reminder that they just don't make Kooks like Earl any more.

hutch
member in good standing of "Randi et al"

If you add up all known religions and cancel the contradictions,
you are left with only one invariant universal message:
God needs *your* money.
----Uncle Al (Usenet)

Bob Casanova

Jan 1, 2009, 5:16:56 PM1/1/09
On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 06:10:20 GMT, the following appeared in
sci.skeptic, posted by wonde...@passport.ca (Mary Jo
Willey):

>The faithful legions of followers, staff of attorneys and army of

>trained professionals...

AKA, "six mismatched socks and a stuffed Barney"...

>... all want to wish everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR on

>behalf of Earl Gordon Curley who is still the only one who was 100%
>right in every prediction.

Yep, that was Earl; he predicted he'd be revealed as a loon
and sure enough he was...

--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
- McNameless

Message has been deleted

Lou Minatti

Jan 3, 2009, 1:05:06 AM1/3/09

It's been 11 long years since we last read about Earl and his trusty
toaster. Earl would be 62 this year. Randi is still going strong. Let
that be a lesson to you kooks.