Pluto gets demoted. What does this mean for astrology?

Mabon Dane

Aug 24, 2006, 10:17:08 AM8/24/06
Pluto is no longer officially a planet after scientists agreed it did
not meet the requirements for being a planet. As astrology has included
Pluto as a planet in its predictions what does this mean for astrology?

Mabon Dane

Cardinal Chunder

Aug 24, 2006, 11:27:29 AM8/24/06

It means astrology can revert to its pre-1930 state where it was as
precisely as useless at predicting real-world events as it is now. Or it
can start incorporating all the so-called plutonic bodies and still be
precisely as useless at predicting real-world events as it is now.

--
"Hello. I'm Leonard Nimoy. The following tale of alien encounters is
true. And by true, I mean false. It's all lies. But they're entertaining

Fujikawa Yamamoto

Aug 24, 2006, 5:48:07 PM8/24/06
On 24 Aug 2006, "Mabon Dane" <mdan...@yahoo.com> posted some

Edmo's book just flew right down Amazon's plumbing.

Amazon.com Sales Rank: #1,520,458 in Books

el...@no.spam

Aug 24, 2006, 6:17:49 PM8/24/06
In article <1156429028.7...@74g2000cwt.googlegroups.com>,
Mabon Dane <mdan...@yahoo.com> wrote:

It doesn't "mean" anything. Astrology is arbitrary.

el...@no.spam

Aug 24, 2006, 6:19:05 PM8/24/06
In article <Xns98299692...@204.153.244.170>,
Fujikawa Yamamoto <michael.jackso...@wacko.jacko.org> wrote:

>Edmo's book just flew right down Amazon's plumbing.

It's been clogged for years.

>Amazon.com Sales Rank: #1,520,458 in Books

And easy to confirm at http://edmobookclub.com/rank/

Pedantus

Aug 24, 2006, 10:15:30 PM8/24/06

Mmm...Astronomy is more Catholicism than astrology is...:)?

Al Smith

Aug 25, 2006, 11:24:38 PM8/25/06
>> Pluto is no longer officially a planet after scientists agreed it did
>> not meet the requirements for being a planet. As astrology has included
>> Pluto as a planet in its predictions what does this mean for astrology?
>>
>> Mabon Dane
>

> It means astrology can revert to its pre-1930 state where it was as precisely as useless at predicting real-world events as it is now. Or it can start incorporating all the so-called plutonic bodies and still be precisely as useless at predicting real-world events as it is now.

The primary symbol set for the planets of astrology has precisely
12 forms. Therefore there must be exactly 12 planets. Xena is the
tenth planet. There are two more waiting to be discovered beyond
Xena. Ceres and the moon Charon are not planets.

Astrology was perfect in its ancient pattern, with seven (visible
to the naked eye) planets. It is presently imperfect. It will
become perfect again with twelve (visible and invisible to the
naked eye) planets.

The planet Uranus, which is just barely visible to some sharp-eyed
persons under ideal seeing conditions, if they know where to look,
is the bridge between the past and the future astrology. We are
currently using Uranian Astrology -- the astrology of this
transitionary period.

el...@no.spam

Aug 26, 2006, 2:26:32 AM8/26/06
In article <W9PHg.17463$365.2478@edtnps89>,
Al Smith <inv...@address.com> wrote:

>Astrology was perfect in its ancient pattern

Bullshit. Astrology has never been anything but a scam.

Cardinal Chunder

Aug 27, 2006, 2:53:19 PM8/27/06

Perfect? Astrology has always been a pastime for nitwits who like to
discern patterns from meaningless data. There could 3 planets (a planet
being an designation chosen by scientists for classification purposes)
or a million and it wouldn't make astrological predictions any more or
less worthless.

Terry L Towne

Aug 31, 2006, 7:06:47 PM8/31/06
Not a darn thing!!!

Why??!! You ask... Because the Universe does NOT have to answer to us,
we answer to the Universe! The 'planets' are nothing more than energies
being sent out to the furthest reaches, we 'absorb' those energies, good
or bad, it is up to us to work with those energies and direct them down
the path we CHOOSE to walk. If we do not work with the energies, then
they are free to EXPRESS themselves as they see fit!!! If however, we
CHOOSE to use those energies in a constructive way, we can overcome
those difficult times...

I know there are about 2.6 million people out there ready to fire back
at me and say we have no power over the planets... You are correct!!! I
said that already, above!!! BUT... we CAN lay down tracks so-to-speak,
for those energies to follow, and thus redirect those energies as needed.

Problem is, those same 2.6 +++ million 'other' voices out there who want
to say we are helpless, it is those who will bring on the negative
energy that will allow / cause the planetary energies that are even now
on the way to 'clean' house here on Earth!!!

The Oracle

el...@no.spam

Aug 31, 2006, 7:15:40 PM8/31/06
In article <bYJJg.7159$q63....@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
Terry L Towne <who_a...@sbcglobal.net> drooled:

>Why??!! You ask... Because the Universe does NOT have to answer
>to us, we answer to the Universe! The 'planets' are nothing more
>than energies being sent out to the furthest reaches

Did you get blessed by the bullshit fairy recently?

.
quit

Terry L Towne

Sep 1, 2006, 2:34:21 PM9/1/06

I knew there would be at least one 'child' out there who would be
offended by the truth, sorry you were unable to respect another persons
opinion - perhaps Chiron is in your 7th, problems dealing with others
are you? Let Chiron help, he may be able to help you grow up a little!!

advocate

Sep 1, 2006, 2:46:01 PM9/1/06

I advise that you follow your doctor's instructions and resume
medication. When you stop taking your pills it makes you highly
delusional.

Message has been deleted

Pedantus

Sep 2, 2006, 8:41:54 PM9/2/06
Bob Officer wrote:
> maybe he doesn't need any mythical belief to help...
>
> Little kids grow up and stop believing in fairy tales. other children
> adopt mythological beliefs in stuff like gods and astrology and never
> outgrow them.

Well, it is better much better story when the fairies and goblins
manipulate people; when people pretend to manipulate planets they just
turn into fairies and goblins...:)

Dee

Sep 3, 2006, 12:55:01 AM9/3/06
Pedantus <peda...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Where do I trade in this pumpkin?

--
A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of
the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.

Message has been deleted

Dee

Sep 4, 2006, 12:53:56 AM9/4/06
Bob Officer <bobof...@127.0.0.7> wrote:

> Tim Burton will take it off your hands.

Dang you. Two movies in one sentence!

--
http://tinyurl.com/7pbmy

Pedantus

Sep 4, 2006, 10:57:57 AM9/4/06

Dee

Sep 5, 2006, 2:09:21 AM9/5/06
Pedantus <peda...@hotmail.com> wrote:

LOL!

Faerie Rising :-) It's like an olde-tyme fortune teller's advice;
"Travel to the Goblins! Vampires, too lol p.s...I thought an orange
circle would be the Sun, but yeah, it is my pumpkin up there.

> Pedantus Procuratus...:)

Thank you :-)

--
http://tinyurl.com/7pbmy

Cardinal Chunder

Sep 5, 2006, 6:47:10 PM9/5/06
Terry L Towne wrote:
> el...@no.spam wrote:
>> In article <1156429028.7...@74g2000cwt.googlegroups.com>,
>> Mabon Dane <mdan...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Pluto is no longer officially a planet after scientists agreed it did
>>> not meet the requirements for being a planet. As astrology has included
>>> Pluto as a planet in its predictions what does this mean for astrology?
>>
>> It doesn't "mean" anything. Astrology is arbitrary.
>>

> Not a darn thing!!!
>
> Why??!! You ask... Because the Universe does NOT have to answer to us,
> we answer to the Universe! The 'planets' are nothing more than energies
> being sent out to the furthest reaches, we 'absorb' those energies, good
> or bad,

Explain the nature of these energies and how we might detect them.
Explain how a lump of rock or gas millions, billions, trillions or even
light years away can issue these energies. Explain how energies from
colossal rocks and balls of gas can precisely affect a single, specific
person on earth in a way different from the person standing next to them.

> it is up to us to work with those energies and direct them down
> the path we CHOOSE to walk. If we do not work with the energies, then
> they are free to EXPRESS themselves as they see fit!!! If however, we
> CHOOSE to use those energies in a constructive way, we can overcome
> those difficult times...

These energies being what exactly? Be specific.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 5, 2006, 10:31:38 PM9/5/06
No update on SOLLOG. The web page for his trial result hasn't been updated
as of yet.

http://fjdweb2.phila.gov/fjd/zk_fjd_public_qry_
21.zp_criminallist_details_idx?court_type=XX&case_id=&sched_date=05-SEP-
2006&room_number=603&last_name=Ennis&first_name=&attorney_id=&launch=

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls
in dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.

Cardinal Chunder

Sep 6, 2006, 4:47:31 AM9/6/06
Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> No update on SOLLOG. The web page for his trial result hasn't been updated
> as of yet.
>
> http://fjdweb2.phila.gov/fjd/zk_fjd_public_qry_
> 21.zp_criminallist_details_idx?court_type=XX&case_id=&sched_date=05-SEP-
> 2006&room_number=603&last_name=Ennis&first_name=&attorney_id=&launch=

Yeah, he was supposed to be in the dock again yesterday. That's 18
months incarcerated what with extradition, pre-trial, hearings and now
the trial. Serves him right for skipping state in the first place.
Assuming he is released for time served, my prediction is that within a
week he'll be ranting and raving on usenet most probably about the CIA
lead "conspiracy" against him.

Pedantus

Sep 6, 2006, 6:37:12 AM9/6/06

Well, Jung and Hillman may be on to something as regaeds their
assumption the words are like persons..."are persons" actually.

If you think about you psyche being an "ekklesias", a noisy democratic
assembly of the many "persons" contributing to the creative decisions we
make in electing the right words to express our Self, then we may look
at Jupiter (large, orange, volume with potential) as being a thematic
goal being inflected by all the others. If you were thinking about the
quality roundness and social ambitions (status) as part of the image,
then, yes, Sun is a contributing component and it is conditioned by its
natal conjunctions, etc.. There is no comprehension of the Jupiter arche
in isolation--in dissection it has no specific inter-relations to
promote an "image".

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 6, 2006, 9:20:53 AM9/6/06
Cardinal Chunder <c...@foo.no.spam.xyzabcfghllaa.com> wrote in

> Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
>> No update on SOLLOG. The web page for his trial result hasn't been
>> updated as of yet.
>>
>> http://fjdweb2.phila.gov/fjd/zk_fjd_public_qry_
>> 21.zp_criminallist_details_idx?court_type=XX&case_id=&sched_date=05-SE
>> P-
>> 2006&room_number=603&last_name=Ennis&first_name=&attorney_id=&launch=
>>

> Yeah, he was supposed to be in the dock again yesterday. That's 18
> months incarcerated what with extradition, pre-trial, hearings and now
> the trial. Serves him right for skipping state in the first place.
> Assuming he is released for time served, my prediction is that within
> a week he'll be ranting and raving on usenet most probably about the
> CIA lead "conspiracy" against him.

Just call him "Shower Pussy" and see how he reacts. <snicker>

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls
in dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
COOSN-266-06-01895 - Supreme Holy Overlord of alt.fucknozzles
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award & July 2005 Hammer of Thor.
Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle - Dec. 2005

"So what does that make you? A stalker who stalks an asshole for 7
years now trying to convince others how bad he is?" - Ed the asshole

Dee

Sep 7, 2006, 2:01:28 AM9/7/06
Pedantus <peda...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Ouch. That's a stretch right now. It's my understanding that language
rewired the surface hardware (of our brains).

> If you think about you psyche being an "ekklesias", a noisy democratic
> assembly of the many "persons" contributing to the creative decisions we
> make in electing the right words to express our Self, then we may look
> at Jupiter (large, orange, volume with potential) as being a thematic
> goal being inflected by all the others.

They're noisy, OK :-) Ack. T Mercury is trining my N Jupiter, although N
Jupiter is T-Boned by the current Saturn Neptune opposition. Good reason
to get rid of it!

> If you were thinking about the quality roundness and social ambitions
> (status) as part of the image, then, yes, Sun is a contributing component
> and it is conditioned by its natal conjunctions, etc.. There is no
> comprehension of the Jupiter arche in isolation--in dissection it has no
> specific inter-relations to promote an "image".

Much like a dream, eh? :-)

--
Dee

Pedantus

Sep 8, 2006, 2:15:40 PM9/8/06

I guess so. You got me to thinking about the "logic" of dreams, and
this led to the idea of babbled communication, then the image of fundies
speaking in tongues while the scripture (creed dogma) spewing
"translator" lets a well-meaning village idiot feel as though actually
possible of being a participant (as having important knowledge in spite
of being illiterate), and then I wondered if I am unconsciously
referring to myself...:)

Well, anyway, I thought to try experiment in surrealistic babbling,
(Ok, no surprise here) just to see if I could slip some utter nonsense
passed my censoring ego, and tried to utter a metaphor choosing words
at "random" (if that can actually be done, I dunno) and I came up with,
"Jealousy is a table with four legs."

Now...what does *that* mean?....:)
http://pedantus.free.fr/Jealousy-tablefourlegs_01.gif

Dee

Sep 12, 2006, 1:48:09 AM9/12/06
Pedantus <peda...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Oh no. I apologize, my dreams aren't nearly as bad as that :-) I don't
consider their contributing components in isolation, though.

> Well, anyway, I thought to try experiment in surrealistic babbling,
> (Ok, no surprise here) just to see if I could slip some utter nonsense
> passed my censoring ego, and tried to utter a metaphor choosing words
> at "random" (if that can actually be done, I dunno) and I came up with,
> "Jealousy is a table with four legs."
>
> Now...what does *that* mean?....:)

I have *no* idea, but I'm fairly certain that it passed your censoring
ego successfully <g>

> http://pedantus.free.fr/Jealousy-tablefourlegs_01.gif

<squint> your table has more than 4 legs :-)
The Saturn Neptune opposition with your Mercury Pluto?

--
http://tinyurl.com/7pbmy

Kadaltcha Man

Sep 18, 2006, 3:10:33 PM9/18/06
Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

> No update on SOLLOG. The web page for his trial result hasn't been updated
> as of yet.
>
> http://fjdweb2.phila.gov/fjd/zk_fjd_public_qry_
> 21.zp_criminallist_details_idx?court_type=XX&case_id=&sched_date=05-SEP-
> 2006&room_number=603&last_name=Ennis&first_name=&attorney_id=&launch=

woo. keep us updated, freakout.

--
http://unixd0rk.com/~rob/usenet/bawana/sockpuppets/dumbfuck.html

Roberta "Foxymopjockeychickenwrist" Wolfe
"The talk of the sekret AUK
off-newsgroup listserves!"
<insert pied piper song here>
______
cujo: Just wait for the whine it's been going on about for over
cujo: four years: a s00p3r s3kr1t |\/|41|_`1|\|9 lits where
cujo: everyone talks about teh Jop Mockey all day long.

me: whaddayaknow... here's an archive of one:
me: http://unixd0rk.com/~rob/usenet/aar_skeptics/
me: DOOP!!!!42!
______

Abraham Lincoln was a bonehead
he shouldla turned around
and punched John Wilkes Booth
in the eye.

But I guess he preferred
to watcha stupid ass play
with some guy dressed up as a tree
in it.

How the hell did he win the civil war
and build a log cabin
with his bare hands
(as the legend says)?

He didn't even have the instinct
to know he was about to get shot from behind:
I hope the next president won't be enshrined
he's got two eyes in the back of his head instead of

two holes... [realer - by Feller Quentin and "the latter"]

______

Roberta Looks Better in a Skirt than you do:
http://tinyurl.com/lfklv

______

"That's all fine... but nobody is going to take anything seriously coming from
a twat who brags about how intimidating his Cannibal Corpse shirts are." -
CujoDesockpuppet Thread-Killer #453

______

"I get a summons to appear for jury duty.
I did this once before in Philly. Their policy was "One trial or one day" and
they wouldn't bother you after that.
I get my ass up on Friday (my day off) at 6am so I could be sure not to get
there late and have to go through this ordeal again. Turns out it's a capital
murder trial and is expected to last several weeks. This is not exactly an
appealing prospect, so at break, I hustle to a liquor store and snag one of
those sample whiskies and gargle it for about 30 seconds or so and use the
little bit on the bottom for aftershave. Got my ass out of there in record
time. " - Cujo shares a crafty scheme to get out of jury duty and present
yourself to the court as an irresponsible drunk all at the same time in
<778c47$pvd$1...@newshost.cyberramp.net>.

______

"AUK is a pellet gun" - K A Cannon on AUK's effectiveness

______

> Hi! I'm the .sig virus that will destroy Usenet. Please add me to your sig.
> - END USENET NOW http://www.bedoper.com/usenet

Cardinal Chunder

Sep 20, 2006, 5:26:18 AM9/20/06
Kadaltcha Man wrote:
> Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
>
>> No update on SOLLOG. The web page for his trial result hasn't been updated
>> as of yet.
>>
>> http://fjdweb2.phila.gov/fjd/zk_fjd_public_qry_
>> 21.zp_criminallist_details_idx?court_type=XX&case_id=&sched_date=05-SEP-
>> 2006&room_number=603&last_name=Ennis&first_name=&attorney_id=&launch=
>>

> woo. keep us updated, freakout.

And there's still nothing on that site. Perhaps they haven't decided the
next trial date yet or maybe the kook is out.

Another place to keep your eye on is the PA inmate locator site.

http://www.cor.state.pa.us/inmatelocatorweb/