My Beliefs About The Upcoming USA Presidential Election

Raymond Andrews

Oct 5, 2004, 11:43:40 PM10/5/04

I am really not sure if Bush will lose. What about the Election going
on during his Jupiter return? Transiting Jupiter will be parallel
Bush's Moon on Election Day with 2 minutes of arc, and that can mean
feeling fortunate. Transiting Pluto trine Bush's Venus with 54 minutes
of arc, and that seems like a time of charisma,charm,and power. Solar
Arc Venus conjunct natal Jupiter with 41 minutes of arc, and that
seems like a time of luxury and comfort.

During inauguration day, transiting Pluto will be trining his
Midheaven with 45 minutes of arc, and that seems like his career would
be empowered. Transiting Jupiter trine Uranus with 32 minutes of arc,
and that seems like popularity as well as luck that is sudden. Solar
Arc Venus conjunct natal Jupiter with 31 minutes of arc. Solar Arc
Midheaven conjunct Node with 15 minutes of arc, and that can mean the
ability to become part of functioning group of people.

In Magi Astrology. Bush has 2 Cinderella Transits - Transiting
Neptune is trining his Chiron and transiting Chiron is contraparallel
his Venus. Bush has Sun,Uranus,and Pluto in planetary synchronization
in declinations, and that is supposed to be good for both
politics,popularity,power,and big business. Sun parallel Uranus and
Sun parallel Pluto are enhancement aspects. He also has Jupiter trine
Uranus which can means expansive popularity and success at politics,
and its part of a triple conjunction trine for his Uranus is trine a
stellium of Moon,Jupiter,and Chiron. Moon conjunct Jupiter can mean
domestic success, and that could apply to success in his own country.
Now add Jupiter and Chiron, and you have fabulous public image too.
Add Uranus to the mix, you get success in politics due to fabulous
image in domestic area. Bush has 2 Jupiter-Chiron aspects. He has
Jupiter conjunct Chiron and Jupiter parallel Chiron, and that's a
planetary eclipse. That would add to the fabulous public image that
could greatly help him in politics. Bush has Saturn aspects to no
planets either.

John Kerry has a Cinderella Transit of transiting Venus parallel his
Chiron. He has no applying Pluto transits. Transiting Pluto is in
separating conjunction to his Sun with 1'56 orb, and transiting Pluto
is in separating opposition to his Moon with 3'05 separating. That has
very little influence. Transiting Jupiter parallel his MC with 8
minutes of arc. Interestingly, John Kerry has Cinderella aspect of
Chiron contraparallel Neptune, and he married Theresa Heinz who is a
multimillionaire. John Kerry has Pluto,Saturn,Mars,and Uranus
retrograde. I don't feel all those retrograde planets would be good
for taking a strong firm stand, and he also has Mercury square Neptune
with 1'10 orb. His Mercury squares his Neptune-MC conjunction. Bush
has no planets retrograde nor close hard Neptune aspects. He has Sun
square Neptune over 7 degree orb. That's about it. That's not much of
an influence.

I feel that Bush will win, but it will be a close race. Another thing
to keep in mind is that Bush's Sun conjuncts USA's Cancer Sun. All he
has to do is appeal to USA's sense of patriotism, and he could win.

No...I am not a conservative nor a Republican. I am just not one of
those wishful thinkers. I don't want Bush to be president. He's too
conservative and Bible Belt for my taste. I am a pantheistic
Universalist, and I would even say that I am a pagan. Let's face it.
I feel that there is more conservative people in USA than liberal
people, and that is why gay marriages are not legal in USA yet. If we
were truly a liberal country, gay marriages would be legal. In the
very beginning, this country was not based for liberty for all. The
Native Americans lost their own country and Blacks were slaves. Blacks
didn't get civil rights until 1964. They got civil rights thanks to
inspiration of the great Reverend Dr Martin Luther King Jr, a
Christian minister. John F. Kennedy and Lyndon B. Johnson were
instrumental too.

Raymond

Dan Barkye

Oct 6, 2004, 11:18:09 PM10/6/04

"Raymond Andrews" <fomal...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

-- Hi, Raymond and all!

Long but worthwhile -))

Once upon a time (how appropriately astrological is this saying), I
stated here that Kerry will take the elections and I also stated that it
will be w a margin of winning of 8 (whether this is a percentage no., or
the no. of Electors, I don't know, and I cannot know) (I explained my
system of predicting margins of winning in the case of the Buccaneers
winning the Superbowl of 2002).

I used then, and now, the Horary discipline of Astrology.

Since more than six months have passed since this prediction, I am
making another, renewed one, in which I state again that Kerry will win.

This time, too, it looks as if the Margin of Winning will be 9 (as an
average), which is next to my previous 8.

The URL for this chart is
http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=achart_swsfileDOnVHF-u1017531868.3172.8847.gif&res=63&va=

I thank Alois for this very much.

The Chart Horary Analysis (NO outers, NO asteroids!!! ONLY the
traditional Seven Great Archons, fixed stars and Arabian Parts) is done
as a contest.

In this chart Bush rules the 1st h (he is the incumbent President) and
has the Eastern hemisphere.

By default, Kerry, Bush's rival, has the Western hemisphere, and rules
the 7th.

The Eastern hemisphere is almost entirely deserted and has only Mo and
Sat in it, w Mo to make her Last Aspect in her current course, a con w
Sat, ruler of Bush's house of honor.
Though Mo (the significator of action in chart, and co-sig of 1st h) is
ruler (in Can), Sat is in detriment (in Can) and both are in the 3rd, a
cadent h - weakness.
It looks like the public, esp women (who are perceived, recently, to
have a crash on Bush, as a powerful constituent gr) love Bush.

Bush's ruler, Ven, is in fall, in Pis.
Though Ven is in MR w Mer, and so Bush looks like he's able to extract
himself from a weak situation, it's a "Damn if I do, damn if I don't",
b/c if Ven is exchanged w Mer, then Bush loses his rulership of the 5th,
the game, and gives it to another (though still remaining CO-ruler of
5th).
I don't overlook the fact that Ven interchanged w Mer will be ruler
(will be in Lib). So, in order to give his ruler power, Bush will have
to relinquish control of the game to the natural ruler of the game, Mer
(which will be in Vir and ruler).
We'll come to this later in Kerry's analysis.

Analysis of Bush's data, so far:
The detrimental Sat will prevent Mo's fortunate (and last) aspect to
make its full impact on the election results. It's like Mo says "I like
you, Sat, but you're not powerful enough to make it, so sorry!"
His control of the game (Ven) is weak at the best, and illusory at the
most.

On to Kerry.
His half of chart is populated heavily, w the remaining 5 bodies in it.
Moreover, Jup, Ven and P of F are all in his half, powerful indicators
to his luck in the contest, a prerequisite, really, for winning a
contest.

P of F rules his 10th h, his honor. Great!
His ruler, Mar, is in Lib, in detriment, and in 5th, the house of the
game/contest, as co-ruler of the game w Ven, Bush's ruler.
It looks like he is controlled by Bush - Mar is in Lib, as a guest of
Ven, and in Ven's term, there.

But Kerry can make good use of the Ven-Mer MR. He can extract the
control of the game from Bush's hands by demanding fair count and fair
inspections and stick to this demand. This will be his only chance.
VERY IMPORTANT - it looks like there will be another count fiasco if the
"control of the game" won't be taken from Bush's hands - a weak and
confused Ven.

He'll demand a fair count and fair inspections, and this is what will
bring him to the White House. He won't allow a repetition of the 2000
Bush/Gore disaster. This will be his last ditch and he'll stick to it to
the successful end.

The Margin of Winning will be 8 or 9 (percentage or Electors).

The Cheering Dan

Robert Misiak

Oct 7, 2004, 1:38:38 PM10/7/04

"Dan Barkye" <db...@nospamearthlink.net> wrote in message
[ ... snip ... ]

This URL brings up a page stating that the horoscope image file has expired.
I'd be curious to know the date, time and place though.

[ ... more clipping ... ]

> Bush's ruler, Ven, is in fall, in Pis.

Venus is exalted in Pisces.

Robert

Robert Misiak

Oct 7, 2004, 1:39:44 PM10/7/04
I also should have asked, what was the exact question you asked when casting
the horary chart?

Robert

Dan Barkye

Oct 7, 2004, 3:58:24 PM10/7/04
I'm sorry, Robert and all. Ven is in Vir in this chart and it's in its
fall, of course. My bad.

The chart details are:
Oct, 6, 2004; 20:50 LT (EST) DST;
UT 0:50 Oct 7, ST 20:26:15;
Coords: 81w57, 26n34

The q was: Who will win the elections, Bush or Kerry.

Dan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Robert Misiak" <rmi...@projects.sourceforge.net> wrote in message

Raymond Andrews

Nov 3, 2004, 10:21:16 AM11/3/04

Unless the provisional votes are in Kerry's favor or if the election
is turned over to courts and winds up in Kerry's favor, it looks like
I was right about the election for Bush. The thing about it is that I
didn't want Bush to win at all. I am very liberal. I am pantheistic
universalist. I didn't let my personal feelings and other subjective
things get in the way. I just did the Astrology,and I tried to remain
objective. I didn't play judge and jury in regards to Bush's Saturn
return either. I paid attention that Bush is in his Jupiter Return. I
was rather turned off by a lot of astrologer's highly subjective
statements about Bush while they were doing the predictions that he
will lose the election. One astrologer said that Bush winning in a
landslide is possible. This was at Astrodatabank. Uranus is the planet
that rules Astrology, and Uranus is a planet that has to do with being
objective and detached. Frankly, I didn't see much objectivity and
detachment with the election predictions. I have learned a lot from
Astrology, and I just want to be a good astrologer. I will never do
that if I let subjective things get in the way.

I am very sorry about this election. I am in the most liberal state of
all, California. California was taken by Kerry. My state was not even
a concern. It was pretty much a given that Kerry would take it.

I said before. USA is not a liberal country. I said my reasons for
that. We can call people stupid and blind for voting for Bush. That's
how a lot of conservatives see about people voting for Kerry. We're
always going to have different preferences like a lot of people
believe in Astrology and others don't. I have been called "stupid" for
believing in Astrology. Of course, they are not right. They are
entitled to their own beliefs. That's all

Whoever is elected president better improve USA and be hard on
terrorists. I still haven't forgotten the many lives that were lost in
just 1 day on September 11, 2001. September 11th is my grandmother's
birthday too. I am also a US Naval veteran, and my Aunt Isabel is an
E-9 in the Air Force.

This was the first election that I actually followed the polls. They
just don't seem correct. Bush was over 50 percent in the popular vote
during election day. Polls had Bush lower than 49 percent. People are
going to argue that Bush stole the election like 2000. If Kerry had
won, a lot of conservatives would probably do the same thing. There is
always going to be blame. Some people already blame people for not
voting. Some people blame born again Christians for voting for Bush.
Things happen, and we just have to deal with it as best as we can.

Take care

Sincerely,

Raymond

Ed Falis

Nov 3, 2004, 6:11:15 PM11/3/04
On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 09:21:16 CST, Raymond Andrews
<fomal...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I am very sorry about this election. I am in the most liberal state of
> all, California.

I'm sorry, Raymond, but you're wrong. We, Massachusetts, are the most
liberal state of all. And if we're not, we get the flack for it from the
yoyos anyway, so we claim the title.

We also are the premier "traditional values" state, as we have the lowest
divorce rate in the country.

Condolences to you on the election. I predicted the buzzard to win, too.

- Ed

Lisa Eclipse Astrology

Nov 3, 2004, 8:04:44 PM11/3/04
Hi Raymond - Hi Dan - Hi All! Well, the message boards have not rested
on this topic much, I didn't want to predict who would win. But - here
is my question: Why are most astrologers liberals? I am curious about
this, as I am definitely not a liberal. In fact, my party of choice (if
there was a chance in hell) would be Libertarian.

I am a small business owner making very little a year, and am very
fiscally conservative, even moreso than the Republicans (and as a prior
single mother, I know how important it is to balance the budget!), but
feel that the so-called "Christian" decisions about our social freedoms
(i.e. their stance against gay marriage) is intrusive upon our
individual freedoms in this country, and the freedoms our ancestors
fought so hard for (and through our military, continue to do so even
right now!). Libertarians are known to be very close-to-the-bone with
spending, and I respect them for this.

I think Jesus Christ is awesome, but do not consider myself a Christian
as defined by them (and sometimes I think even Jesus would not call his
followers Christians, hope that makes sense). I believe there are many
positive loving paths to Spirit and am reverent every moment of every
day (not just on Sundays) toward this end, and feel it is as important
to honor my European and Native American ancestors just as much as
Jesus, as their blood now pumps in my veins and gives me life, and
therefore my children life. Libertarians believe that individual
freedoms are paramount, and one of those freedoms is religion (imagine
that!).

As far as the war, I am very sad that it had to come to this, just as
all of us Americans, and world citizens are, but feel that, given the
alternative of handing over our country on a silver platter to whomever
wishes to threaten us (no, it is past threats now, it is outright
inhuman what has been done) AND to take over our country and to take
away all of our freedoms I might add, it is necessary to fight and fight
hard. I have a very military-oriented family - my brothers serve now
(and one even served during the Gulf War) and both of my fathers were
around for the Vietnam and Korean War stuff. My brothers are absolutely
confident that the US Military is doing the right thing in the right
balance, so no European or liberal American media is going to change my
mind in this area - not when the ones who are THERE believe in the
methods (not to mention I am positive that they can't disclose
everything they are doing anyway - duh!) Anyway, I realize I am
probably going to get a lot of crap for this, but even if there is ONE
astrologer out there who feels the way I do, that would be great! :-)

If we lived in a REALLY free country, I would be Libertarian and my
voting voice WOULD be heard! However, this is the real world, so since
the Democrat and Republican parties seem to be the ONLY two choices that
the media (and those two parties) wants for all Americans to choose
from, and that the media is extremely liberal and loves Democrats anyway
(except for Fox News, which definitely shows at least both sides), I
would vote Republican to save me my hard-earned money so that I can more
wisely spend it myself (I think government does a terrible job
personally!), BUT would vote Democrat due to other issues of freedoms,
i.e. gay marriages, abortion rights, the list goes on and on. Too bad
that it has to be one way or the other, huh!

What to do? Well, what would be easier - getting Republicans to honor
other ways of life, or getting Democrats to stop spending our taxpayer
money? Think about it. I personally feel if there were enough pressure
from the American people on the Republicans to allow for freedom of
expression of alternative lifestyles, they would have to break down one
day. However, getting Democrats to stop spending money needlessly
(especially when it isn't theirs), NEVER! They see spending taxpayer
money as their God-given right! So - I end up voting for GW Bush and
bombarding the President, and Congress, with requests for a
larger-than-secular-Christian viewpoint when making laws that effect
mine and others' individual freedoms as long as there is no harm to
others in the process! :-)

OK, so - why are most astrologers liberals? Do you believe that our
government knows what you need and how to spend your money, or is it the
social issues alone and you don't care about the money because they both
spend it (although differently)? Are you business owners or do you work
for the government, or a corporation? Do you guys make so much money
that you want to give it to the government because you think they do a
good job spending it for you?????? Please, I am curious!!!!!!

Lisa

Lady X

Nov 3, 2004, 8:13:01 PM11/3/04
Good for you, Raymond, you nailed it! A lot better than 6 out 7
astrologers in the most recent NCGR newsletter that arrived by mail
today.

Ok, people. I just got my printed NCGR Memberletter, October-November
2004. So this is a true prediction tests for all the talented
astrologers who wrote the articles in it.

Kenneth Bowser -- 1st article agreed with us that Kerry would win.

2nd article by Joyce Levine said that Teresa Kerry would become first
lady -- again I agree with that reading of those charts.

Then 3rd article in this issue by Mary Downing ALSO predicts Kerry to
win.

4th article by Sidereal Jyotish by Therese Hamilton said that Kerry's
2005 SR does not look like he is president, but stops short of
predicting his loss.

Then Liane Thomas Wade in the 5th article said Kerry would win.

A 6th article by Gary Caton said Kerry would win.

Then, the ONLY one who said Bush would win was a cosmobiologist.
Arlene Marcia Nimark used 0 degrees Aries and the 22-1/2 degree arc of
Bush's and Kerry's tSu/nSu and the 1/2 arc to predict Bush to win.
Bush's nSun/pSun by 1/2 solar arc goes to tSun -- while Kerry's hit's
tSaturn.

Okay, people. Got that?? So... this is my point about pinning stuff
down. Just doing a couple of charts in a couple of systems is sadly
lacking. If you really want astrology to work, you need to cover the
waterfront of several systems.

This is also why I have long said that doing professional astrology
for a living is dicey without an assistant due to the amount of work
to do it right. You have to do so many charts and look at some much
data, if you want to really, really know what WILL happen.

Obviously from this experience, cosmobiology is VERY important data to
look at when trying to predict anything!! Also the sidereal solar
return that T. Hmailton used.

Geezz... so many charts and so little time to run them and look at
them to get it exactly right!! This is why there is such bad
predicting -- just not doing enough data reading up front! Or maybe we
all need to become cosmobiologists or take lessons from Raymond!

Best to All -- Lady X

Ed Falis

Nov 3, 2004, 9:18:14 PM11/3/04
On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 19:04:44 CST, Lisa Eclipse Astrology
<lisaall...@bresnan.net.invalid> wrote:

> What to do? Well, what would be easier - getting Republicans to honor
> other ways of life, or getting Democrats to stop spending our taxpayer
> money?

President Bush did not veto a single spending bill during his first term.
He moved us from a huge budget surplus (which may have helped to start
paying down the national debt)to the largest budget deficit ever (for
which the mysteriously beloved Ronald Reagan held the previous record).
Congress, both house and senate, were republican dominated during his
term. Who's spending our tax dollars? Maybe besides the republicans it's
all the large corps that they've put on welfare.

As the late senator from NY, Daniel Patrick Moynihan, said: "Everyone is
entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts".

- Ed

Ed Falis

Nov 3, 2004, 9:20:40 PM11/3/04
On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 19:13:01 CST, Lady X <shado...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Okay, people. Got that?? So... this is my point about pinning stuff
> down. Just doing a couple of charts in a couple of systems is sadly
> lacking. If you really want astrology to work, you need to cover the
> waterfront of several systems.

No, I don't got that. I predicted Bush solely on the basis of primary
directions last May (or so). My petty prediction is on Astrodatabank
somewhere.

The shotgun approach is not necessarily the best. Well-founded technique
will get you there.

Lisa Eclipse Astrology

Nov 3, 2004, 9:22:57 PM11/3/04
Oh, I totally agree Ed, no argument there! Congress usually is the ones
who spend our tax dollars anyway, but I do notice this total goes up
much more when more Democrats are in congress, but not necessarily the
Presidency (if that makes sense). Lisa

Ed Falis

Nov 3, 2004, 9:39:14 PM11/3/04

Doesn't in this case. But I appreciate the acknowledgement. I'm very
grumpy today.

Dan Barkye

Nov 4, 2004, 12:43:56 AM11/4/04
All I can say is that Horary proved itself to me and to all here - thru
me, mainly - in a number of occasions and it will be pitiful to mention
them. There's no need to boast.

In Lady X's list 6 of 7 predicted Kerry. I'd like to add myself to
them, and Lady X is in this company, too, so there was an educated
attempt to predict something astrologically in which many ended w a
similar outcome, though a wrong one.

Something quite strange happened, which we cannot explain, but there
will be other opportunities to prove astrology correct. Not to worry.

All of us succeed in a huge number of instances, I dare say, so I
wouldn't define this occurrence as an astrological blunder, not at all.
It's a mistake as we all may do from time to time, in some measure or
other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'd like to comment on this from Raymond:

"I didn't let my personal feelings and other subjective things get in
the way. I just did the Astrology,and I tried to remain objective. I
didn't play judge and jury in regards to Bush's Saturn
return either."

No one is trying to interfere w the astro-data and its outcome w his
feelings, so, due respect, Raymond, what you said is not to the point.
I, though living here, am not American and do not vote. I try as much as
I can not to speak my mind regarding their affairs. It doesn't look
appropriate to me.
My predictions regarding American things, like Buccaneers, Patriots and
the elections, were totally from a very distanced POV, actually as
objective as I'm able.

Take heart!

Dan

Lady X

Nov 4, 2004, 12:57:44 AM11/4/04
Ed Falis wrote:

Sorry, Ed -- I was sounding like a smartypants -- a "shot-gun
approach" is not what I meant, but what I should have said after
reviewing all the predictions that went wrong and this one of
Raymond's (below).

Having been a big promoter of Magi Society research and their book on
"Love, Money and Success", and the fact that the main thing Raymond
seemed to use to predict (IMO) the Bush win was this:

"During inauguration day, transiting Pluto will be trining his
Midheaven with 45 minutes of arc, and that seems like his career would
be empowered. Transiting Jupiter trine Uranus with 32 minutes of arc,
and that seems like popularity as well as luck that is sudden. Solar
Arc Venus conjunct natal Jupiter with 31 minutes of arc. Solar Arc
Midheaven conjunct Node with 15 minutes of arc, and that can mean the
ability to become part of functioning group of people.

In Magi Astrology. Bush has 2 Cinderella Transits - Transiting
Neptune is trining his Chiron and transiting Chiron is contraparallel
his Venus. Bush has Sun,Uranus,and Pluto in planetary synchronization
in declinations, and that is supposed to be good for both
politics,popularity,power,and big business."

The last paragraph is key IMO -- "2 Cinderella transits, T. Neptune
trine Chiron and the Neptune contra // Venus."

I have the software -- had I either looked at the traditional charts
with what I know about super Magi aspects -- or run the two natals
with the Magi transits for the election using their software which is
on my PC (and I use mostly my Mac) -- I also would have seen the power
behind the Bush chart for this election.

However, I was focused on the old traditional aspects and ignored the
Magi super aspects mentioned above. IMO, this is exactly why 6 out of
7 or more astrologers predicted this thing all wrong AND and are still
befuddled by it.

I got a note from these people today and they are all going back to
their drawing boards regarding how so many of us astrologers could
have gotten this election so wrong.

http://www.webserver.org/cgi-bin/mojo/mojo.cgi?flavor=archive&id=20041030090112&list=Predictive_Astrologer

They wrote that they are deeply involved in finding out how they could
have been so wrong about predicting this election.

They are NOT the only ones who got it wrong. However, I really do
think the key is in the super Magi aspects and I will not try to
predict anything again without them.

Also, Ray M. got it right didn't ya' Ray? I can't find your prediction
-- can you aim it to me. Google doesn't have all the posts in every
thread I have found.

Ray Murphy

Nov 4, 2004, 3:15:45 AM11/4/04

----------
In article <74df14f9.04110...@posting.google.com>,
shado...@yahoo.com (Lady X) wrote:

RM: Yes I had a non-astrological guess in 2000 and 2004 and picked the
winner each time, but (so far) I haven't tried to use astrology for
elections because of something Lyndoe said in his 1938 book about the
need to know a lot about politics for that sort of astrology.

The main thing I consider for 'guessing' the outcome of an election is
the saying by one of our Prime Ministers:
"Political parties don't win office -- they only lose office".
To me, this translates to the population expressing annoyance fairly
loudly -- which is why cab drivers and hairdressers are good at
picking the winners. (They hear what people are saying in the street).

I suppose I'd better get in early for the next election. That man who
opened the speech for Mr. Kerry definitely looks like the next
President to me. I've never heard of him before (in Australia) but if
they make him the leader in the next 8 months he'll have plenty of
time to arrange a big win next time. Even if by some quirk of fate
he's not made leader, they'll still win.

Ray

Raymond Andrews

Nov 4, 2004, 10:15:44 AM11/4/04
Hi Dan,

I didn't say all astrologers were being very subjective. I just meant
a lot. I have seen the stuff at the Astrology yahoo groups and
astrodatabank,and I didn't like what I saw. I respect how people do
Astrology as long as it is objective. I keep in mind, that all of us
can be subjective for we are human. I have Sun,Mercury,Venus,and Moon
in watersigns. I can be subjective myself. I am not sure what helps
me be objective. I guess it could be my oriental planet, Uranus that
is not Ptolematic aspect nor quincunx or 45 degree series aspect to
any other planet. I have Mars in Aquarius too. I have to say that it
is part of my liberal side too. Maybe its my conservative side, My
Saturn quincunx Sun,square Moon,oppose/contraparallel Neptune,and
contraparallel Mercury and Venus.

I only did one sports prediction, and that was predicting Tampa Bay
Bucs over Oakland Raiders in the Super Bowl. I used Magi Astrology do
that. I saw that Tampa Bay Bucs had cinderella transits and Oakland
Raiders didn't have any. I didn't want Tampa Bay Bucs to win either. I
wanted Oakland Raiders to win because it's a San Francisco Bay area
time. It's probably considered the hometeam for Sacramento which is
the city that I live in. I wanted Jerry Rice to get another Super Bowl
rising. I am a San Francisco 49er fan since I was 10 years old during
their 1st Super Bowl run. I felt the 49ers were going to win all the
Super Bowls they were in, but that was just me being subjective
because I am a 49er fan. They did me proud too - 5 Super Bowl rings.
:O)

I find that lovelife is hardest to predict for me. After all, I have
Mercury,Venus,Neptune in parallel along with Pisces Moon square
Neptune. I am a romantic.

Raymond

Ed Falis

Nov 4, 2004, 11:03:57 AM11/4/04
On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 23:57:44 CST, Lady X <shado...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Sorry, Ed -- I was sounding like a smartypants -- a "shot-gun
> approach" is not what I meant, but what I should have said after
> reviewing all the predictions that went wrong and this one of
> Raymond's (below)

I was a bit cranky myself yesterday. Sorry to have jumped on you.

- Ed

Dan Barkye

Nov 4, 2004, 2:00:53 PM11/4/04

| Hi Dan,
|
| I didn't say all astrologers were being very subjective. I just meant
| a lot. I have seen the stuff at the Astrology yahoo groups and
| astrodatabank,and I didn't like what I saw.

-- Too bad. I can understand it happens, and I can understand how it
happens.
This is why one doesn't do his own chart if he wants to have an
objective answer, right? Like doctors, they don't operate on themselves
and/or kins.

| I respect how people do
| Astrology as long as it is objective. I keep in mind, that all of us
| can be subjective for we are human.

-- So very true!!

I have Sun,Mercury,Venus,and Moon
| in watersigns. I can be subjective myself. I am not sure what helps
| me be objective. I guess it could be my oriental planet, Uranus that
| is not Ptolematic aspect nor quincunx or 45 degree series aspect to
| any other planet. I have Mars in Aquarius too. I have to say that it
| is part of my liberal side too. Maybe its my conservative side, My
| Saturn quincunx Sun,square Moon,oppose/contraparallel Neptune,and
| contraparallel Mercury and Venus.
|
| I only did one sports prediction, and that was predicting Tampa Bay
| Bucs over Oakland Raiders in the Super Bowl. I used Magi Astrology do
| that.

-- I predicted this, too, in a horary, here, in this newsgr. If my
memory serves me well, I predicted correctly the next yr outcome, the
Patriots game, you know, in a horary, too.

|I saw that Tampa Bay Bucs had cinderella
|transits and Oakland
| Raiders didn't have any. I didn't want Tampa Bay Bucs to win either. I
| wanted Oakland Raiders to win because it's a San Francisco Bay area
| time. It's probably considered the hometeam for Sacramento which is
| the city that I live in. I wanted Jerry Rice to get another Super Bowl
| rising. I am a San Francisco 49er fan since I was 10 years old during
| their 1st Super Bowl run. I felt the 49ers were going to win all the
| Super Bowls they were in, but that was just me being subjective
| because I am a 49er fan. They did me proud too - 5 Super Bowl rings.
| :O)
|
| I find that lovelife is hardest to predict for me. After all, I have
| Mercury,Venus,Neptune in parallel along with Pisces Moon square
| Neptune. I am a romantic.

-- An incorrigible one, and one who tends to believe too much.
I have a Mer con Nep in 12th, in Lib, sq a Sat in 10th and the MC. What
a dreamer -))) But what a visionary!! and w some checks, the Sat there.

| Raymond

Dan

Raymond Andrews

Nov 5, 2004, 3:44:16 AM11/5/04

Well....I don't think that I believe in stuff too much. I was a
skeptic of Astrology until I was 28 years old. I didn't believe in
Santa Claus as a kid. I don't remember believing in Santa Claus when I
was 6.

Remember my bucket handle retrograde Saturn in Gemini in 9th
contraparallels my Mercury-Venus-Neptune parallel and oppose my
Neptune and square my Moon. I can be very skeptical and pessimistic.
My moon is even square asteroid, skepticus in sagittarius in 3rd with
1 minute of arc.

Raymond