Precession of the Equinox? Help explain

Edmond H. Wollmann

Jan 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/17/99
PPena28531 wrote:

> Yes, in sidereal terms your sun is in Gemini.
> Western astrology uses a "symbolic" zodiac.

Ah, ah! This depends on how you view this matter. The equinox is REAL
and sets up the division of space, whereas the positions of extrasolar
system configurations is removed from issues in this system.

> It aligns the first moment of
> spring (vernal equinox) with the 1st degree of Aries (Where the sun is placed).
> All of the signs follow in order from that. However the heavens don't actually
> reflect that. The first moment of spring actually would put the sun around 6 or
> 7 degrees of Pisces (can't remember which).

If you define the signs as having something to do with star
configurations light years removed from our system. What about the fact
that the light coming from most of them is MILLIONS of years ago?
Therefore even where siderealists THINK they are, is not "really" where
they are.

> The reason for this is that the
> zodiac belt surrounding the earth is always moving every so slightly year after
> year (approx 1 degree every 72 years). This motion is due to some variance in
> the earth's orbit. This movement of the heavens is what is meant by the phrase
> "precession of the equinoxes".

It is from the TILT.
The precession of the equinoxes is caused by the gravitational pull of
bodies outside the earth on what is known as the equitorial "bulge" of
the Earth. The diameter is 27 miles more than the polar diameter. The
attraction is caused principally by the sun and moon that upon this
excess at the bulge attempts to bring the Earth's equator into the plane
of the ecliptic instead of the present angle of 23-1/2 Degrees from the
plane. The qyroscopic effect of the Earth's rotation has the effect of
resisting this pull and producing the compromise of the precession. As a
result the poles then trace this circle against the backdrop of stars at
about 47 degrees in diameter and then the equinoxes-the crossing of the
planes of the equator and the ecliptic-then move westward, 45-50 seconds
of arc a year-which when calculated comes to 25,800 years for a complete
circle or precession through the signs. This precession was discovered
by Hipparchus about 150 B.C.E.. Mathematically the expression is thus
50" .2564 + 0".0002 t per year, where t is the number of years after
1900. This precession corresponds to the proposed periods well including
the legend of Atlantis which would have appeared to have been in the Age
of Leo 12,900 (approx) that we are now experiencing the polarity of in
this present age as we approach 2150-the reaping (Aquarius is the
externalized version of Leo) of our creative power and its use or
misuse.

>Having tried both systems I would say the
> sidereal is more accurate.

How? Demonstration with a chart please.

> The rationale behind the western system is that the
> seasons should have a certain compatibility with the astrological signs.

The signs ARE the developmental pattern IN THIS SYSTEM.

> Since
> Aries represents new births, beginnings, young and naive energy, it seems
> natural that that "time" should be dominated by Aries. This places a great
> emphasis on the biosphere and its ability to influence human nature.
No it doesn't, it places great emphasis on the fact that all that
emerges here is reflected in the system that spawns it. Extraterrestrial
as well as terrestrial. It is reflected in the development of all
organisms within the SYSTEM (solar) not just on the planet. On another
planet within the system, this configuration would be recalculated from
THAT position.

>While some
> of this is interesting and gives western astrology a strong psychological bent
> (as opposed to predictive) I find it simply isn't accurate in the long run
> (just my opinion). There are certain historic charts in particular which are
> noticeable in this respect. For instance, Adolf Hitler. Such a person is
> practically the incarnation of fire. To say that his Sun and mars were in
> Taurus just doesn't "gell" with me.

But in tropical he has NO WATER representation-hence no EMPATHY. You are
simply demonstrating your misunderstanding, not "his chart." The fact
that he was a Taurus only reflected his persistence perhaps, not his
need to dominate, which is reflected in the Capricorn positions of
moon/jupiter and Saturn in 10, Mars and Venus in 7 etc.

> However in Sidereal terms his Sun was 9
> degrees 57 minutes of Aries, exalted almost to the degree! and mars

Then he would have been a "noble individual and kinglike" not a tyrant
as lack of water would reflect.

>was also in
> aries powerfully placed giving him a an extremely heavy martial bent.

He has Mars square Saturn-indicating an extremely INSECURE ego-which is
required to harm others from the belief in "difficulty proving the self"
in naturally asserting the self from healthy ego perspectives.

>This
> makes more sense to me . In any case, good luck!

To each his own;

Who is right, the sidereal astrologers or tropical astrologers?
http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/faqs.htm
--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

anonym™

Jan 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/17/99

gbur...@databasix.com wrote:

> In alt.astrology - <36A236...@yahooo.com>, Edmond H. Wollmann <arctu...@yahooo.com> wrote:

> : PPena28531 wrote:
> :
> :> Yes, in sidereal terms your sun is in Gemini.
> :> Western astrology uses a "symbolic" zodiac.
> :
> : Ah, ah! This depends on how you view this matter.
>

> : Who is right, the sidereal astrologers or tropical astrologers?
> : http://www.assholecuntsucking.cum/FUQs/suqs.htm
>
> Eddie thinks HE is.

But he's WRONG. As usual.

Phil Harrison

Jan 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/17/99
In article <36A236...@yahooo.com>, Edmond H. Wollmann
<arctu...@yahooo.com> writes

>PPena28531 wrote:
>
>>Having tried both systems I would say the
>> sidereal is more accurate.
>
>How? Demonstration with a chart please.

I thought you didn't like people asking for evidence on
alt.astrology.metapsych.

--
Phil Harrison

The Golden Dolphin Awards - http://www.ramtop.demon.co.uk/
"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people." - Mr Garrison

Edmond Wollmann

Jan 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/17/99
Please watch your attributions.

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> >If you define the signs as having something to do with star
> >configurations light years removed from our system. What about the fact
> >that the light coming from most of them is MILLIONS of years ago?
> >Therefore even where siderealists THINK they are, is not "really" where
> >they are.

> Reality check. Common sense check. What is astrology about ? Signs and
symbols.
> The ancient sages were not physicists working at JPL.

You just made a good argument AGAINST worrying about wobbles.

> Would you consider the
> sun 10 minutes (time here not divisions of space) from Aries to be in
Pisces
> because it takes light 12 mintues to reach the earth? Could you imagine if
the

You are missing the point. You argue for where the stars "really" are
and yet they aren't "really" where you argue they are. Make up your
mind.

> three wise men looking for Jesus had said. "You know forget, that 'sign'
up
> there it must be coming from a SuperNova over 10 million years old,
They were certainly looking at tropical charts then.

we're a
> little late."

> As far as star configurations. Where did the western version of "signs"
come
> from?

> > There are certain historic charts in particular which
> >are
> >> noticeable in this respect. For instance, Adolf Hitler. Such a person
is
> >> practically the incarnation of fire. To say that his Sun and mars were
in
> >> Taurus just doesn't "gell" with me.

> >But in tropical he has NO WATER representation-hence no EMPATHY. You are
> >simply demonstrating your misunderstanding, not "his chart." The fact
> >that he was a Taurus only reflected his persistence perhaps, not his
> >need to dominate, which is reflected in the Capricorn positions of
> >moon/jupiter and Saturn in 10, Mars and Venus in 7 etc.

> No water, no empathy?

YEP! Beyond a shadow of a doubt. Difficulty placing oneself in others
shoes-like Clinton.

> Does every person lacking water in his chart a ruthless
> tyrant?

Do you always make fallacious leaps? I said empathy-how does that
translate to tyrant? That is one ELEMENT, I named a few others.

>"Water" is one of only 4 elements and your assessment is way too much
> of a generalization.

No, your leap that lack of empathy = tyrant was.

> 4 planets in Taurus could certainly make someone steady,
> stubborn, extremely fixed and rigid in his opinions. But Sun is in an
enemy's
> sign in Taurus (not good for a king) and considered weak. Mars is neutral,

The Sun in 7 simply reflects the need to justify identity through social
acceptance. HOW that is done is from blended delineations.

> venus is in its own sign (good for empathy, kindness,etc).

Nope, good for material acquisition to reflect worth and resources.

> Is this the person
> that conquered most of Europe ruthlessly?

Yep, when you know how top analyze a chart. Saturn is in 10 in
Leo-disposed of by the Sun in 7. Mars is square Saturn, Mars disposes of
Mercury which opposes Uranus (the need to DESTRUCTURIZE relationship
perspective that are used to validate the identity) Venus the ascendant
ruler is IN 7 conjunct MARS -the need to prove the self (worth) in
7-Saturn disposes of the Moon/Jupiter conjunction in Capricorn in 3
(propagandic control through strategy and the full manifestation of
self) in DRAMATIC ego importance (10th). EVERY tropical significator
reflects a profound need for DOMINANCE as an authority to validate his
religious devotion to his "type" of relationship definition (Libra).
Libra is on 12 (the reason for incarnation) and is the LIMITING factor
in his perspective (12)-REFLECTION=EMPATHY.
Comprende?

>Have you ever seen one of Hitler's
> speeches? What "element" strikes you, that of fixed earth or cardinal
fire?
> Think about that.

URANUS on 1, Saturn in Leo in 10, Mars in 7-clear as day.

> >> However in Sidereal terms his Sun was 9
> >> degrees 57 minutes of Aries, exalted almost to the degree! and mars

> >Then he would have been a "noble individual and kinglike" not a tyrant
> >as lack of water would reflect.

> >Not necessarily. As many scriptures attest to "exalted planets are
powerful

Define your view of exalted.

> but not necessarily auspicious". He had an amazingly powerful sense of
> self-confidence (as many researchers of hitler have attested to) but he
had
> warped ideas and not enough humility

EMPATHY is the ability to empathically understand others-his downfall
even in his strategies.

>to second guess any moral judement (or
> military ones for that matter).

> >He has Mars square Saturn-indicating an extremely INSECURE ego-which is
> >required to harm others from the belief in "difficulty proving the self"
> >in naturally asserting the self from healthy ego perspectives.

> I don't think it was his "need to prove himself" as much as just a blatant
lust
> for power.

You seem to lack psychological awareness-why on Earth would a person who
trusts their identity (and hence believe they are as powerful as they
need to be to create whatever they desire without hurting others) need
to force it on half of Europe?

> He had ideas for his master race

Uranus in Libra opp Mercury in 7. The need to FORCE his views on others
to validate his OWN identity.

> and went forward without even the
> slightest hesitation (even Stalin admired him in this respect) again
If you lack sensitivity from empathy how could you NOT move forward
roughshod over others?

>an exalted
> sun combined with a powerful mars in the most cardinal of all signs
I've got news for you-an exalted Sun is MAGNANIMOUS-not a tyrant.

>completely
> squashing mercury and venus and nothing gentle in his chart to temper it.

Planets don't squash each other-they blend together in delineation and
all fit perfectly to reflect the view of their owners.

> Also
> Saturn aspecting all four planets in the most powerful house (and in
cancer,

Would be a fearful insecure person incapable of sustaining a long and
forceful aggression.

> not an auspicious sign for kindness) indicates that the world, fate,
destiny,

No such thing as fate. Fate is unconscious choice that appears out of
our control.

> etc would constantly have a suppressing affect on his ambitions. (He was
jailed
> more than once and had continous stream of enemies on his rise to power).
So,

I know, I wrote a paper on him and how he used the archetypes of the
German hero concept+ Mein Kampf;

Mein Kampf, Nibelungenlied and The Heroic German

Edmond H. Wollmann
German Civilization
May 1, 1995

My task was and is to show and compare general themes within the German
culture as reflected in the Nibelungenlied and Mein Kampf by Adolf
Hitler. I found, however, that Adolf Hitler was very dry and
politically scientifically oriented. I still believe that I have found
much similarity and thematic commonality that seems to run throughout
the German culture. I will try to tie Mein Kampf to specific sections
in the Nibelungenlied.
Immediately obvious in Studies and Struggles in Vienna, Hitler begins
to argue against social democracy, for the individual and in his words,
"The Jewish doctrine of Marxism rejects the aristocratic principle in
nature, and in place of the eternal privilege of force and strength sets
up the mass and dead weight of numbers."(page 25, the heroic concept and
rule of the superior). He argues vehemently for the "value of the
individual among men" and how nature takes revenge on any usurpation of
her realm.
The idea of effort and responsibility (which I got the impression of
from the Nibelungenlied) seems to be woven heavily into his philosophies
and perspective. The idea of mastery is strong, "I am delighted to hear
that your pride has been lowered in this way" said brave Siegfried, 'and
that there is someone alive who can master you"(to Brunhild in The
Nibelungenlied page 68). In Mein Kampf Hitler discusses repeatedly about
the young men and how they should be disciplined and trained for any
eventuality and that they should be lead by the competent individual.
"Do we believe that progress comes in this world from the combined
intelligence of the majority and not from the brain of the
individual?"(page 34) "One thing we must and may never forget: a
majority can never be a substitute for the man. It is always the
advocate, not only of stupid, but also of cowardly policies; and just as
a hundred fools do not make one wise man, an heroic decision is not
likely to come from a hundred cowards."(page 35) I think that he was
tapping into the concept of the heroic German identity and in so doing
revived a very important issue to the German people. He argued quite a
bit against the idea of "that the twaddle about so-called 'State
authority' or 'order and tranquility' is a sufficient inducement to
fight to the death"(page 74), and in so doing, as is seen all through
the Nibelungenlied, consistently brought up the ideas of the Germanic
past-the nobility of death for a cause. This idea is reflected over and
over again in passages such as "They killed a host of warriors while the
battle raged, but none could tell you all the marvels which Sigfried
performed whenever he entered the fray, such sorrow did he bring to the
ladies by slaying their kinsmen!...he has all the qualities that go to
make a brave, good knight." (Nibelungenlied page 42).
Hitler has a strong inclination to associate the German culture and its
accomplishments to the past history of Germany. In talking about the
training of youth, he admonishes that the unhealthiness of "art and
Kulture. It was a sad sign of our internal decadence that it was
impossible to let young people visit most of the so-called 'homes of
art' (Kunststatte)..."for adults only" "What could the great dramatists
of all times have said to such a warning and to the cause which made it
necessary? Imagine the indignation of Schiller; how Goethe would have
turned from it in fury!"(page 113, Signs of Collapse in The Old Empire).
"Thus the saddest side of the condition of our national culture in the
period before the war was not merely the complete impotence of our
creative power in art and general culture, but also the spirit of hatred
in which the memories of the greater past were besmirched and blotted
out."(page 113 last paragraph). We can see that Hitler had a very strong
attachment to the German hero and believed that this great power in the
arts, literature, and culture in general had been lost by the
dispersement of central authority, a general laxness of personal ethics
(which he believed was the driving intent of the Jews) and a lack of
self control and application to the greatest of ones abilities.
He believed so strongly in Nationalism (loyalty) that when he was
speaking of the nation and of the fatherland at his first meeting of the
German workers party, he converted and won many to his point of view; "I
may claim some success; in the course of my addresses I won hundreds,
nay, thousands, of my comrades back to their nation and fatherland."
(page 95). In The Nibelungenlied we find this idea of loyalty to ones
land throughout the script; 'The loyal friends that I have advise me to
stay here, for there are none of my kin in Nibelungenland.' These words
of Kriemhild's pained King Siegmund. 'You should not listen to that. You
shall hold sway over all my kinsmen with undiminished powers. You shall
not be made to suffer for our having lost Sigfried. But come back with
us too, for the sake of your little son-you must not leave him a little
orphan. .. 'Lord Sigmund' she replied, 'I cannot ride away with you I
must remain here with my kinsfolk...(page 142).
Now the most prevalent theme that I observed in Mein Kampf was the
nobility of the sword. But Hitler saw the need for the sword in
everything from defending the fatherland physically from intruders, to
defending against the intrusion of the internationalization of German
business, demoralization, the invasion of the heavy industries, the
attack on the German states railways to "the squandering of Germany's
fortunes since the revolution"(page 107 on The Collapse of The Old
Empire).
In the following example he sites the evils of money domination (which
he believes is coming about through Jewish intervention). In The
Nibelungenlied, it seemed that money or possessions were easily
forfeited for the sake of some noble cause, to me it is striking how
Hitler discusses this in this passage. "Unfortunately, domination by
money received sanction in the very quarter which ought to have been
most opposed to it. It was a particularly unhappy inspiration when his
majesty induced the nobility to enter the circle of the new finance. It
must be admitted in excuse for him that even Bismarck failed to realize
the danger; but in practice it drove the ideal virtues into the second
place behind that of money, for it was clear that, having once taken
that road, the nobility of the sword would very soon have to play second
fiddle to that of finance." And again "Germany ought to have been
prepared to support with the sword her effort to make sure of her daily
bread by means of 'peaceful economic labours'."
Of course hand in hand with the sword, and loyalty is honor. "He has
done us nothing but good,' interposed the King himself, 'and he has
brought us honour."..."Let your murderous anger be,' said the King.
'Sigfried was born for our honour and good fortune, and moreover he is
so terrible strong and so prodigiously brave that were he to get wind of
it, none could dare oppose him.'(The Nibelungenlied, page 117, 118).
Hitler compares these issues of the old empire as he argues for the
promotion of these concepts, and expresses fear that these ideals are
being lost. "To the state and the army were added the incomparable body
of officials in the old empire. Germany was the best organized and best
administered country in the world. However one might call the German
state officials pedantic bureaucrats, this was no better in other
states; on the contrary, it was worse. Other states did not possess that
wonderful solidity of the apparatus nor the character of incorruptible
honour in those who belonged to it. Better to be rather pedantic, if
honest and faithful, than enlightened and modern if at the same time
inferior in character and-as so often happens today- ignorant and
incompetent."(page 120).
Overall I think that much of Mein Kampf , to my surprise, reflects much
of what we have studied in this class and in The Nibelungenlied. The
Heroic German Identity seemed to be quite alive in Hitler's mind at
least and perhaps this is why he gained such a hold over the German
people at this time. It seemed that he hated mish-mush and on that point
I have to agree. I think that these themes seem to be continued to a
great extent today in the German people. I think that they are one of
the few nationalities that still maintain a good degree of these early
heroic themes (I may be biased of course since I am only second
generation in the U.S.). There seems to be guilt in the German
civilization for the use of the sword, and so pacificism seems to have
become popular. However it still seems that the culture and the arts
will reflect this conflict for some time to come.
I was quite surprised just how much of these old themes ran through
Mein Kampf and perhaps there is some sort of collective or racial
consciousness that runs through a culture or nationality.
After reading this text and comparing the themes I was struck by the
good sense that Hitler made of many of the subjects discussed. Although
he was very judgmental and focused on specific "rights and wrongs" his
reasoning on many issues I found to be rather accurate and could be food
for thought. The racism which he obviously expressed was not all that
unusual for the time in which he lived (they liked to think of it as
loyalty of course) and I'm sure if he would alive today he would be
arguing that he was not necessarily evil as this Jewish media has so
artfully portrayed him as, and on some accounts I would have to agree.
Breadth of vision, however, does invalidate the thrust of his visions,
no matter how well meaning.

> of course, when he got his shot (which eventually Saturn in the 10th will
give)
> he went forward with a vengeance.

The jailing allowed him to collect himself-like many who are forced to
examine their circumstances in that way.

> A person who's insecure would be too divided in himself to make such bold,
> confident strides in life.

I am afraid you do not understand overcompensation, as Noel Tyl points
out in his "Principles and Practice of Astrology" a very high percentage
of American Presidents have the moon or Sun in developmental tension
with Saturn-a sign of course of overcompensation, but typically the sign
of tremendous achievement to FULFILL ambition.

> I think his evil simply came from ruthless idealism
> and meglomania.

He has been overpropagandized, we have ruthless people now in Kosovo
(sp) killing left and right-where are the holocaust screamers now?
Hitler's lack of empathy to balance his tremendous developmental tension
to fulfill his ideals of "the perfect society" is reflected in his
Uranus opp Mercury-because Mercury is the lens of the intake and
translation of physical symbols in materiality. When Mercury is
negatively aspected we are clued immediately to lens of the camera
itself being flawed-this is indicative of an unclear picture of our
reality and creations. In his case-with Libra on 12-his mirror was quite
blurry indeed.

"Let us live from the proposition that RIGHT makes might, not might
makes right." Abraham Lincoln

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/

SDSU http://www-rohan.sdsu.edu/~wollmann/

A Moon in Capricorn with INTEGRITY.

Edmond Wollmann

Jan 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/17/99
PPena28531 wrote in message <19990118000926...@ng155.aol.com>...

>All of your psychobabel about Hitler's paranoia's and ego
>insecurities-fixations,etc only show you can't see the forest for the
trees.

People always refer to psychology as psychobabble when they are ignorant of
the topic. It is a psychological overcompensation to deflect attention from
that ignorance.

>There are a heck of a lot of people in mental institutions who have even
more
>complicated/deluded personalities who'll never even make it off the 9th
floor
>of their asylum.

Irrelevant. It is not complexity, it is the fact that ambition comes from
insecurity-you don't seem to understand that.

> >You are missing the point. You argue for where the stars "really" are
>>and yet they aren't "really" where you argue they are. Make up your
>>mind.

>>This is ridiculous. As I said, signs and symbols.

Signs are determined by constellations of stars.

> Calculations to determine
>the equinoxes are logical and obvious.

No calculation necessary-thats why the ancients all revered the suns return.

>Trying to determine the exact spacial
>location of stars millions of light years removed is not.

Then why try to determine signs based on that?

>>They were certainly looking at tropical charts then.

>Really? Did those relate the information that the star they were observing
in
>the heavens burned out eons prior?

Do you know which point you are arguing for?

>>>Have you ever seen one of Hitler's
>>> speeches? What "element" strikes you, that of fixed earth or cardinal
fire?
>>> Think about that.

>>URANUS on 1, Saturn in Leo in 10, Mars in 7-clear as day.

>Saturn in Leo in 10? Saturn constricts and limits, even in the 10th house.

Oh, I see, don't tell Noel Tyl that, he's only the most prominent astrologer
in the world and his Saturn is located there. Quite "constricted and
limited" eh?

>This tends to retard self-expression.

WRONG-Saturn accelarates expression in its location by overcompensation. If
the person cannot overcome fears and they gain the upper hand the person
limits THEMSELVES by resisting their own growth-hence they experience
difficulty and PAIN there.

>Mars in 7th, that's true, but as I said
>it would be more pronounced in Aries, than taurus.

It doesn't "have" to be in a Martial sign-you are stuck on piecemeal
interpretations-you must delineate by SYNTHESIZING placements, not relying
on one or two and try to tell the whole story through them.
Please refer to Noel Tyl's "law of naturalness" or my "law of momentum flow"
in either of our texts.

> Uranus, I have no idea
>about, but as I understand is supposed to relate to subconscious drives not
>physical/expressive characteristics.

Uranus reflects where we need to WAKE up unconscious habitual rituals. In
this case, a subconscious need for social approval and ideas of a "master"
social core was a habitual ritual thinking process and the ego was driven by
these thoughts (Mercury on the descendant in Aries).

>Also don't misunderstand a superficial sense of self confidence with true
>self-love and worth. Because hitler had sun in aries didn't mean he was
kind or
>liked himself (or others). It simply means his sense of himself would be
>extraordinarily exaggerated (big ego).

Again, you do not understand psychology. There is a difference between a
healthy assertion and regal bearing from an EXALTED sense of
individuality-and overcompensation from an INSECURE and debilitated ego-as
his was (Saturn was disposed of by the sun, and in turn disposed of the
Capricorn Moon in 3).

> His confidence in himself and his own
>opinions would be pronounced. It doesn't mean he "was ok" psychologically.

Not possible, real confidence comes from a healthy ego, insecure and BLOATED
egos such as Saturn in Leo may signal- is not.

>>You seem to lack psychological awareness-why on Earth would a person who
>>trusts their identity (and hence believe they are as powerful as they
>>need to be to create whatever they desire without hurting others) need
>>to force it on half of Europe?

>No. You lack understanding of human nature.

Oh do tell.

>If I thought I was the hottest looking guy on earth (which I almost am)
would I
>lose interest in women because "I'm fine with myself".

No, but your ability to be a chooser and not a beggar would allow you to be
basically UNpreoccupied with it. We have issues with archetypes because of
the belief in incompleteness-not security. You have it backwards. If we are
totally inwardly secure there is no need to prove ANYthing and ambition
turns to service.

>Lust is lust, whether it
>be sexual or political. My narcissim and self-confidence would give me the
>impetus to pursue one woman after the next. It would INCREASE my drive NOT
>decrease it. A person with such a strong sense of self that he had would
think
>to himself. "I have 1 million dollars today". But hey, I'm ME, so I should
go
>out there and get even more, maybe 100 million dollars!! The point is that
>we're splitting fine hairs in defining what is meant by the term "ego".

No, I am trying to explain healthy as opposed to overcompensatory ego. You
mistake bravado as secure and healthy.

>The sun
>relates to confidence on an ego level not on a deeper compassionate level.

The sun relates to confidence in the core energy of individuality, thats why
the sun and Uranus-Leo and Aquarius are counterparts.

>>If you lack sensitivity from empathy how could you NOT move forward
>>roughshod over others?

>Again, it was his "lack of empathy" that ALLOWED him to do it, not IMPELLED
him
>to do it.

No, it is his lack of empathy that reflected the lack of conscience to STOP
his overbloated ego FROM running roughshod over others. Astrological
significators do not impel or compell-they reflect anyway.

Gee, you read that whole thing already, my, my. What did you think of my
perspective on Mein Kampf, Nibelungenlied and The Heroic German?

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 1998 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

anonym™

Jan 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/17/99

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> PPena28531 wrote:
>
> Please watch your attributions.

Please stop being such an asshole.

> Edmond Wollmann wrote:
>
> > >If you define the signs as having something to do with star
> > >configurations light years removed from our system. What about the fact
> > >that the light coming from most of them is MILLIONS of years ago?
> > >Therefore even where siderealists THINK they are, is not "really" where
> > >they are.
>

> > Reality check. Common sense check. What is astrology about ? Signs and symbols.
> > The ancient sages were not physicists working at JPL.
>
> You just made a good argument AGAINST worrying about wobbles.

You just took a liquid shit that ran down your scarred leg.

> > Would you consider the
> > sun 10 minutes (time here not divisions of space) from Aries to be in Pisces
> > because it takes light 12 mintues to reach the earth? Could you imagine if the
>

> You are missing the point. You argue for where the stars "really" are
> and yet they aren't "really" where you argue they are. Make up your
> mind.

You argue that he can create whatever reality he wants. So fuck off.

> > three wise men looking for Jesus had said. "You know forget, that 'sign' up
> > there it must be coming from a SuperNova over 10 million years old,

> They were certainly looking at tropical charts then.

Why don't you drink a tropical drink and then eat the glass?

> we're a
> > little late."
>
> > As far as star configurations. Where did the western version of "signs" come
> > from?
>

> > > There are certain historic charts in particular which
> > >are
>
> > >But in tropical he has NO WATER representation-hence no EMPATHY. You are
> > >simply demonstrating your misunderstanding, not "his chart." The fact
> > >that he was a Taurus only reflected his persistence perhaps, not his
> > >need to dominate, which is reflected in the Capricorn positions of
> > >moon/jupiter and Saturn in 10, Mars and Venus in 7 etc.
>

> > No water, no empathy?
>
> YEP! Beyond a shadow of a doubt. Difficulty placing oneself in others
> shoes-like Clinton.

Ed must have no water, then. He cetainly hasn't any balls.

> > Does every person lacking water in his chart a ruthless
> > tyrant?
>
> Do you always make fallacious leaps?

No, you do, shitbox.

> I said empathy-how does that
> translate to tyrant? That is one ELEMENT, I named a few others.

Shut up, dick.

> >"Water" is one of only 4 elements and your assessment is way too much
> > of a generalization.
>
> No, your leap that lack of empathy = tyrant was.

Are you saying you know soome tyrants who have empathy?

> > 4 planets in Taurus could certainly make someone steady,
> > stubborn, extremely fixed and rigid in his opinions. But Sun is in an enemy's
> > sign in Taurus (not good for a king) and considered weak. Mars is neutral,
>
> The Sun in 7 simply reflects the need to justify identity through social
> acceptance. HOW that is done is from blended delineations.

What a load of horse crap.

> > venus is in its own sign (good for empathy, kindness,etc).
>
> Nope, good for material acquisition to reflect worth and resources.

Another lie.

> > Is this the person
> > that conquered most of Europe ruthlessly?
>
> Yep, when you know how top analyze a chart. Saturn is in 10 in
> Leo-disposed of by the Sun in 7. Mars is square Saturn, Mars disposes of
> Mercury which opposes Uranus (the need to DESTRUCTURIZE relationship
> perspective that are used to validate the identity) Venus the ascendant
> ruler is IN 7 conjunct MARS -the need to prove the self (worth) in
> 7-Saturn disposes of the Moon/Jupiter conjunction in Capricorn in 3
> (propagandic control through strategy and the full manifestation of
> self) in DRAMATIC ego importance (10th). EVERY tropical significator
> reflects a profound need for DOMINANCE as an authority to validate his
> religious devotion to his "type" of relationship definition (Libra).
> Libra is on 12 (the reason for incarnation) and is the LIMITING factor
> in his perspective (12)-REFLECTION=EMPATHY.
> Comprende?

Yes. I comprende that you unload a pile of verbal shit with no valid
scientific evidence to back up your ridiculous and vague assertions.

> >Have you ever seen one of Hitler's
> > speeches? What "element" strikes you, that of fixed earth or cardinal fire?
> > Think about that.
>
> URANUS on 1, Saturn in Leo in 10, Mars in 7-clear as day.

Are you saying everyone with URANUS on 1, Saturn in Leo in 10, Mars in 7
shares Hotler's temprament?

> > >Then he would have been a "noble individual and kinglike" not a tyrant
> > >as lack of water would reflect.
>

> > >Not necessarily. As many scriptures attest to "exalted planets are powerful
>
> Define your view of exalted.

Define what setting yourself on fire was supposed to accomplish.

> > but not necessarily auspicious". He had an amazingly powerful sense of
> > self-confidence (as many researchers of hitler have attested to) but he had
> > warped ideas and not enough humility
>
> EMPATHY is the ability to empathically understand others-his downfall
> even in his strategies.

Eddie thinks he could have carried Hitlers' strategies through more efficiently.

> >to second guess any moral judement (or
> > military ones for that matter).
>

> > >He has Mars square Saturn-indicating an extremely INSECURE ego-which is
> > >required to harm others from the belief in "difficulty proving the self"
> > >in naturally asserting the self from healthy ego perspectives.
>

> > I don't think it was his "need to prove himself" as much as just a blatant lust
> > for power.
>

> You seem to lack psychological awareness-

You lack psychological credentials, so your assesment is suspect.

> why on Earth would a person who
> trusts their identity (and hence believe they are as powerful as they
> need to be to create whatever they desire without hurting others) need
> to force it on half of Europe?

Why on Earth would a person who
thinks they trust their identity (and hence believe they are as powerful

as they
need to be to create whatever they desire without hurting others) need

to force their kookiness, lies, bullshit, and Net Abuse on Usenet??

SNIP!

As is shown in the writings of Albert Einstein, the planets, in
view of my GENIUS, are the clue to the discovery of logic. As I will
prove in the next section, it remains a mystery why our understanding,
those whose knowingness has not been unlearned, can be treated like the
3 quadruplicities; in all skeptical/empirical sciences, the Multiverse
is a body of demonstrated doctrine, and twelve signs of it must be known
anomolous. The ALL THAT IS, further articulation of the paradigm, can
be treated like the linked equilibrium, yet the discovery of
consciousness (and let us suppose that this is the case) exclude the
possibility of the Multiverse. As I have already proved, our reality
definitions (and there can be no doubt that this is the case) constitute
the whole content for the discovery of consciousness with regard to
ourselves, and the ASPECTS teaches us nothing whatsoever regarding the
content of the discovery of consciousness with regard to ourselves.
(The relativistic nature, despite what your senses tell you, should only
be used as a template for the planets, by means of the Grand Cross of
Mars, Jupiter and Uranus.) Our manifestations, this reflects an ever
spiralling contradiction, occupy part of the spheres of vibrational
reality (or unreality) concerning the existence of our reality
definitions in general; on the first cusp, the understanding of global
momentum is the clue to the discovery of the planets. By means of the
Grand Cross of Mars, Jupiter and Uranus, vibrational reality (or
unreality) can not take account of, in reference to ends, our sense
perceptions. The study of astrology is complex and must be studied like
any other discipline.
The ALL THAT IS, those whose knowingness has not been unlearned,
constitute a body of demonstrated doctrine, and modes of this body must
be known cosmic, by means of self-actualization. The understanding of
global momentum, so far as regards our understanding and our sense
perceptions, is the key to understanding our concepts. Since twelve
signs of the objects in space and time are hypothetical, we can deduce
that, by complete understanding of potentialities, the Houses prove the
validity of, so far as regards the dimensions of relatavistic reason and
our hypothetical judgements, the unconscious arrangements. As any
dedicated follower of my astrological teachings can clearly see, the
pure manifestation of space that is not empty is the clue to the
discovery of the Reality, yet the discovery of consciousness with regard
to ourselves is a body of demonstrated doctrine, and modes of it must be
known anomolous. The Multiverse, in reference to ends, exists in the 3
quadruplicities, as I will prove in the next section. The Reality, so
regarded, would be falsified. By means of self-actualization, to avoid
the cynical viewpoint, it is necessary to explain that, further
articulation of the paradigm, the duality of astrological reason would
be falsified.
As any dedicated follower of my astrological teachings can clearly
see, mind and thinking processes, insomuch as the horoscope relies on
the ascendant, can be treated like the wisdom of ancient astrologers;
however, our astrological concepts exclude the possibility of our ideas.
As is proven in the astrological texts, our understanding is the clue
to the discovery of, by complete understanding of potentialities, our
judgements; by means of the dimensions of natural reason, mind and
thinking processes (and I require you to agree that this is the case)
can not take account of metaphysics. Vibrational reality (or unreality)
constitutes the whole content for, as I have elsewhere proved, the
discovery of consciousness, but the ASPECTS can not take account of
metaphysics. The dimensions of relatavistic reason would thereby be
made to contradict, if your beliefs are negative, our understanding;
with Virgo transformed, our ideas should only be used as the Sextile for
the practical manifestation of the ascendant. Since knowledge of the
discovery of consciousness is vibratory, our vibratory concepts are
Semi-Sextile of the duality of relatavistic reason, and the horoscope
excludes the possibility of the Reality. The horoscope, further
articulation of the paradigm, should only be used as a template for our
manifestations, because of the manifestation of the Quincunx. As I have
elsewhere proved, the objects in space and time (and we can deduce that
this is the case) are a representation of the manifestations of our
duodecimal plans, by means of astrological analysis.
The Reality, when Saturn rules the 6th, so difficult to test
empirically, and the discovery of consciousness with regard to ourselves
may not contradict itself, but it is still possible that it may be in
contradiction with, when thus treated as the duality, our anomolous
knowledge. The traditional RULERS and DIGNITY of relatavistic reason is
a representation of our manifestations, as is shown in the writings of
Einstein. It remains a mystery why, in the ASTROLOGICAL sense of these
terms, the transcendental aesthetic should only be used as a template
for the manifestation of our sense perceptions. When confronted with
the trine, astrological reason, irrespective of all empirical
conditions, constitutes the whole content for our understanding. By
means of astrological analysis, we can deduce that, irrespective of all
empirical conditions, mind and thinking processes (and I require you to
agree that this is the case) have nothing to do with the traditional
RULERS and DIGNITY of relatavistic reason.
By means of astrological analysis, the unconscious arrangements
(and there can be no doubt that this is the case) constitute the whole
content for the relativistic nature, and the Sun/Moon/Mercury trine so
difficult to test empirically. As any dedicated follower of my
astrological teachings can clearly see, our contemplative judgements are
what first give rise to our concepts, yet space that is not empty is the
key to understanding the transcendental aesthetic. The pure
manifestation of power from the belief has nothing to do with the 3
quadruplicities, by means of astrological analysis. Our ideas exclude
the possibility of, in other words, the ALL THAT IS, but the linked
equilibrium would be falsified. As is shown in the writings of Albert
Einstein, the planets (and it remains a mystery why this is the case)
can not take account of our sense perceptions, yet the planets can be
treated like space that is not empty.
The wisdom of ancient astrologers, in a Libra-Sun person, teaches
us nothing whatsoever regarding the content of our understanding.
Therefore, the novice should be careful to observe that our sense
perceptions (and Mother Teresa demands we agree that this is the case)
are what first give rise to our anomolous knowledge. The
Sun/Moon/Mercury trine stands in need of our reality definitions, yet
the dimensions of practical reason is the mere result of the power of
power from the belief, a blind but indispensable function of the soul.
The traditional RULERS and DIGNITY of natural reason, so far as regards
the Astrological aspects and the manifestations of our duodecimal plans,
the full physical substantiation of mind and thinking processes. On the
first cusp, the 3 quadruplicities, this reflects an ever spiralling
contradiction, are by their very nature contradictory. The Reality
teaches us nothing whatsoever regarding the content of the border
between physical and non-physical. Conjunction, Semi-sextile, Sextile,
Square, Trine, Quincunx, Opposition - let us apply this to power from
the belief.

anonym™

Jan 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/17/99

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> PPena28531 wrote in message <19990118000926...@ng155.aol.com>...
>
> >All of your psychobabel about Hitler's paranoia's and ego
> >insecurities-fixations,etc only show you can't see the forest for the
> trees.
>
> People always refer to psychology as psychobabble when they are ignorant of
> the topic. It is a psychological overcompensation to deflect attention from
> that ignorance.

No, we refer to your bullshit streams as psychobabble when YOU are
ignorant of the topic.

Dickwad.

SNIP

> Gee, you read that whole thing already, my, my.

Were you unable to, stupid?

> What did you think of my
> perspective on Mein Kampf, Nibelungenlied and The Heroic German?

You sound like a fucking Nazi, that's what.

anonym™

Jan 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/17/99

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> PPena28531 wrote in message <19990118000926...@ng155.aol.com>...
>
> >All of your psychobabel about Hitler's paranoia's and ego
> >insecurities-fixations,etc only show you can't see the forest for the
> trees.
>
> People always refer to psychology as psychobabble when they are ignorant of
> the topic. It is a psychological overcompensation to deflect attention from
> that ignorance.

No, we refer to your bllshit streams as psychobabble when YOU are
ignorant of the topic.

Dickwad.

SNIP

> Gee, you read that whole thing already, my, my.

Were you unable to, stupid?

> What did you think of my

> perspective on Mein Kampf, Nibelungenlied and The Heroic German?

You sound like a fucking Nazi, that's what.

Edmond Wollmann

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> [...]

> >required to harm others from the belief in "difficulty proving the self"
> >in naturally asserting the self from healthy ego perspectives.

> I don't think it was his "need to prove himself" as much as just a blatant lust
> for power.

You seem to lack psychological awareness-why on Earth would a person who

trusts their identity (and hence believe they are as powerful as they
need to be to create whatever they desire without hurting others) need
to force it on half of Europe?

> He had ideas for his master race

Uranus in Libra opp Mercury in 7. The need to FORCE his views on others
to validate his OWN identity.

> and went forward without even the
> slightest hesitation (even Stalin admired him in this respect) again

If you lack sensitivity from empathy how could you NOT move forward

Tom Kerr

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99

>Please watch your attributions.

You might want to follow your own advice. The way you attributed things in
your post made it look as though you were talking to yourself.

SNIP!

Edmond Wollmann

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
PPena28531 wrote in message
<19990118010108...@ng-ba1.aol.com>...

He snips my arguments so that others cannot compare.

>Your analysis of hitler's complexes and psychological deficiency's may be
quite
>right. But listen to my point. IT'S HOW THEY EXPRESS THEMSELVES that I'm
trying
>to get at. He may have been sick and twisted. With four planets in a sign
such
>as taurus, especially sun and mars, all of the anger, bigotry, frustration,
>twisted perceptions, etc. would manifest through a taurus energy.
Especially
>since mars is in its debility. He might have tried to "climb the corporate
>ladder" amass wealth and use that as a way to "get back at the jews". Or
>another taurean route. To become a military general, fuehrer even, and to
>pursue the most direct and ruthless route is a sign of a person dominated
by
>aries energy, not taurus. Hitler invaded countries in a flash, famous for
its
>"blitzkrieg". His stature was somewhat short and he had a piercing gaze.
Many
>of his biographies described him as "making decisions in a flash" even if
they
>weren't good.
>
>I'm not talking about what motivated him here or why he acted the way he
did,
>your explanations are fine, but THE MANNER in which he acted. He was an
aries,
>plain and simple. He looked like one and expressed himself as one. Your
>condescension of me as being naive in my interpretations of the signs shows
>your overly cerebral approach to astrology. Looking for hidden, strange
>aspects, conjunctions, squares, trines, sextiles. This is all fine for
>delineating subtle pyschological information but it should not eclipse
common
>sense, especially when it is used to describe someone's fundamental
>pscyho-physical disposition.

His Mars was conjunct the planet that ruled HALF his chart VENUS.
Your arguments therefore could be just as correct for that instead of an
Aries Sun-which he was not.

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
Š 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

Tom Kerr

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
In article <77uo3p$r...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>, "Edmond Wollmann" <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:

>He snips my arguments so that others cannot compare.

Do you actually realise how much of a hypocritical statement you're making?

SNIP!

Edmond Wollmann

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
You need some study. Venus rules way more than that.

PPena28531 wrote in message <19990118025559...@ng134.aol.com>...
>A detrimented mars conjunct ascendent lord is simply not enough.

anonym™

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> You need some study. Venus rules way more than that.

Venus rules NOTHING, shitheel!

The planets don't IN-fluence, they RE-flect; remember, asshole?

anonym™

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> anonym™ wrote:

> > Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> > > trees.
> > >
> > > People always refer to psychology as psychobabble when they are ignorant of
> > > the topic. It is a psychological overcompensation to deflect attention from
> > > that ignorance.
> >

> > No, we refer to your bullshit streams as psychobabble when YOU are
> > ignorant of the topic.
> >
> > Dickwad.
> >
> > SNIP

> > > Gee, you read that whole thing already, my, my.
> >

> > Were you unable to, stupid?
> >

> > > What did you think of my
> > > perspective on Mein Kampf, Nibelungenlied and The Heroic German?
> >

> > You sound like a fucking Nazi, that's what.
>

> Did it ever occur to you that just harassing someone day in and day out
> proves nothing? Accomplishes nothing? Wins you nothing?

Hmm, I would ask you the same of spamming, cancelling peoples' posts,
posting private love letters, threatening violence, crowing about the
accounts you've killed, lying about your degrees, and defrauding people
by posing falsely like a counselor even though you are unequipped both
professionally and ethically to do so.

> Wow, you have got to be the most obssesive idiot over nothing I have
> ever seen.

So, you're saying you're nothing?

Hey, if that's the reality you want to create...

dr. digger

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@yahooo.com> wrote:

> Did it ever occur to you that just harassing someone day in and day out
> proves nothing? Accomplishes nothing? Wins you nothing?

Of course harassment accomplishes something. Yours has won the
termination of 11 ISP accounts.

dr. digger, PMAFA

jfred

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@yahooo.com> wrote:

> anonym™ wrote:
> >
> > Edmond Wollmann wrote:
> > >

> > > PPena28531 wrote in message
> > ><19990118000926...@ng155.aol.com>...
> > > trees.
> > >
> > > People always refer to psychology as psychobabble when they are
> > > ignorant of the topic. It is a psychological overcompensation to
> > > deflect attention from that ignorance.
> >

> > No, we refer to your bullshit streams as psychobabble when YOU are
> > ignorant of the topic.
> >
> > Dickwad.
> >
> > SNIP

> > > Gee, you read that whole thing already, my, my.
> >

> > Were you unable to, stupid?
> >

> > > What did you think of my
> > > perspective on Mein Kampf, Nibelungenlied and The Heroic German?
> >

> > You sound like a fucking Nazi, that's what.
>

> Did it ever occur to you that just harassing someone day in and day out
> proves nothing? Accomplishes nothing? Wins you nothing?

Did it ever occur to YOU that just powerless complaints to ISPs day in
and day out proves nothing, accomplishes nothing, and wins you nothing?

> Wow, you have got to be the most obssesive idiot over nothing I have
> ever seen.

More obsessive than this idiot?:
__________________________________begin quote of mystery poster

As long as you ISPs continue to rationalize your allowing these
imbeciles who do nothing but abuse to remian-*I* will remain-sending
complaints and bringing you to task if it takes 20 years.
__________________________________end quote

jfred

--
Cahooter #14
Everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey.

Rick

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
In article <77uo3p$r...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>,
Edmond Wollmann <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:

>He snips my arguments so that others cannot compare.

Bullshit, edie. Anybody that wants to see your arguments is free
to do so. Try some other spin.

Rick

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
In article <1dltlsg.10n...@01-034.014.popsite.net>,
jfred <jf...@think.different> wrote:

>More obsessive than this idiot?:
>__________________________________begin quote of mystery poster
>
>As long as you ISPs continue to rationalize your allowing these
>imbeciles who do nothing but abuse to remian-*I* will remain-sending
>complaints and bringing you to task if it takes 20 years.
>__________________________________end quote

Have you notice how edie likes to project his own
problems on to others?

Rick

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
In article <36A2ED...@yahooo.com>,
Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@yahooo.com> wrote:

>Did it ever occur to you that just harassing someone day in and day out
>proves nothing? Accomplishes nothing? Wins you nothing?

If you really think that, why do you continue to harass? Why do you
continue to complain about everyone that dares to disagree without? Why
do you continue to lie?

And when will you apologize to Pam for your unprovoked attack?

--
"Wait till we meet in person ass hole I'll rip you a new one then too."
-Edmond Wollmann, a$trologer, spammer, hypocrite, censor, Jan. '98 KoTM

http://www.sidaway.demon.co.uk/astrology/lies/wollmann/edlies01.txt

Edmond Wollmann

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
THE ZONES OF THE WORLD
STANDARD TIME ZONES

On October 1, 1884, an International Time Conference adopted
the Greenwich Meridian as the prime meridian or zero degree
point and divided the world into 24 equal divisions of 15
degrees each. Here is a table of the current International Time.
MERIDIAN TAG STANDARD TIME ZONE NAME LETTER
0 0 hrs Greenwich Mean Time GMT
+15 +1 hrs West Africa Time WAT
+30 +2 hrs Azores Time AT
+45 +3 hrs Brazil Standard Time BST
+52.5 +3.5 hrs Newfoundland Time NFT
+60 +4 hrs Atlantic standard Time AST
+75 +5 hrs Eastern Standard Time EST
+90 +6 hrs Central Standard Time CST
+105 +7 hrs Mountain Standard Time MST
+120 +8 hrs Pacific Standard Time PST
+135 +9 hrs Yukon Standard Time YST
+150 +10 hrs Central Alaska Time CAT
+157.5 +10.5 hrs Hawaiian Standard Time HST
+165 +11 hrs Nome Time/ Bering Time NT
+180 +12 hrs Internat. Date Line West IDL
-180 -12 hrs Internat. Date Line East IDL
-165 -11 hrs Not Named L
-150 -10 hrs Guam Standard Time GST
-142.5 -9.5 hrs S. Australia Stand Time SAS
-135 -9 hrs Japanese Standard Time JST
-127.5 -8.5 hrs Moluccas Time MT
-120 -8 hrs China Coast Time CCT
-112.5 -7.5 hrs Java Time JT
-105 -7 hrs South Sumatra Time SST
-97.5 -6.5 hrs North Sumatra Time NST
-90 6 hrs Soviet Union Zone 5 RS5
-82.5 -5.5 hrs Indian Standard Time IST
75 5 hrs U.S.S.R. Zone 4 RS4
60 4 hrs U.S.S.R. Zone 3 RS3
45 3 hrs Baghdad Time BT
30 2 hrs Eastern European Time EET
15 1 hrs Central European Time CET

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.

© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturian1/

Edmond Wollmann

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
YOD =Finger of God. "Yod is the first letter of the Tetragrammaton the
law or the tetrad of Hermes. The Tetragrammaton Yod-he-Vau-he is the
mysterious biblical name of God, and the concept is shown pictorially
through the triangle." Noel Tyl, The Principles and Practice of
Astrology, Vol 11, page 111, Astrology, Mundane, Astral, and Occult.

The yod is formed by the inconjunct or quincunx (150 degrees) of two
planets in sextile (60 degrees) to a point opposite their midpoint. It
reflects the expansive alteration of perspective through successive
transformations of ego focus that allow for greater perceptual
awareness. Aries (ego focus-the base of the Yod) requires expanded
analytical
discernement or objectified awareness in preparation to clearly see its
reflected self in Libra (Virgo inconjunct) and recognition of the effect
of the momentum of its beliefs or energy-motion (e-motion) and the
broadening of perspective through that transcendence.
Inconjuncts require adaptation and adjustment.
That is a general explanation, I trust this serves at this point.
Thanks,
Ed

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.

© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturian1/

Edmond Wollmann

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
"Vibration is the impingement of consciousness upon the homogenous field
that creates physical reality, or that is created to created physical
reality. It is a reflection of the ability to create distinct, or as
your physicists say, discontinuous reality, so as to have the ability to
create many different ideas of reality that can interact in the same
basic universe, while not necessarily occupying the same time frame or
space referential point. It creates the idea of being able to be out of
phase with something else so as to not interfere with it, so that it can
be a parallel reality existing in the same basic referential place and
time, but not experienced to be doing so." "The New Metaphysics" Bashar
and The Association Light and Sound communications 1987.

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.

© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturian1/

Edmond Wollmann

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
Thank you for your suggestions. At this time, astrologers as a group,
and as THE group most qualified to determine what types of testing are
feasible, are in the process of determining and designing tests to
assist them in validating astrological applicability and furthering the
important academic recognition of this increasingly popular study.

Many of us are qualified from major Universities etc., to perform and
publish such tests. Therefore, we thank you for your suggestions at this
time but are not interested in your proposals for testing. We have
reviewed them and found them less than feasible because of the obvious
lack of familiarity with the professional applications of astrology
known to those practiced in the field who also possess academic
understandings in psychology-an important and necessary component for
most astrological applications. Peer review is the accepted and usual
practice for critique of complex subjects such as this. Like quantum
mechanics or other complex paradigms it is not something to be reviewed
and understood overnight.

Please keep abreast of current astrological developments through the
many professionally oriented and high level publications in the field,
so that if in the future you have further suggestions they will be more
in line with what is known and currently understood in these valuable
and exciting applications.
Thanks again for refraining from wild speculation and filling groups
meant for discussion with less than worthy testing procedures and/or
unfounded criticisms based on naivete. Further questioning and study on
your part may be the best route at this time for you and currently the
order of the day.

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.

© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturian1/

Edmond Wollmann

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
Aries=the identity or idea

Taurus=the support by the universe of that idea or identity

Gemini=the dissemination of the identity and its support structures or
values

Cancer=the establishment of the idea or identity-the concretization of
the belief projection at Aries and one. The first interaction with a
projected form of the self. The first "challenge" to the belief
definitions at one.

Leo=the creative extensions of the self in the form of love giving, or
created forms as an extension of the self at Aries. The "worth" of the
sense of identity establishment in Cancer.

Virgo=The practical application or worth of the extension just given and
analytical discernment in pragmatic terms in preparation for the reaping
of the shadow versions of self in Libra and 7.

Libra=All forms of projected versions of the self-whether it is a
version of a lover in relationship or an event being "reaped". Aspects
of the consciousness defined at Aries and 1 NOT consciously cognized.

SCORPIO=the transformation (or emotional wrangling such as jealousy and
spite etc from not transforming) of perspective that occurs as the
E-MOTION or energy motion of beliefs defined at one CLASH with the
projected versions of the self and others values in 8. FEELINGS are
REACTIONS to BELIEFS-therefore the emotional intensity reflected in
Scorpio is the effect of PERSONA constructs that need to be let go and
re-cognized so that a broader view of the world and life CAN take place
in 9 and Sagittarius. See? So it is the petty (usually) aspects of
beliefs or needs that seek to reinforce ego that are in need of
transcendence. Power struggles=Pluto and Scorpio.

Sagittarius=the interactions of diversity (in 3 and Gemini) that now
coalesce into CONCEPTS or group thoughts-thats all religions are and
laws are-group beliefs.

Capricorn=the externalized versions of the sense of identity
establishment and beliefs at 4 and Cancer-now in their physical VERSION
(the astrological equivalent of reflective "proof" that we create our
reality UTTERLY). If it aint in 4 it aint in 10.

Aquarius=is the e-motional (water bearer) interaction and effect through
co-created activity given "out" in 5 and Leo. (which follows=alien
interactions).

Picses=the resultant distributive effect of our ability to balance and
discern through perspective and critical thinking in 6-the truth seen or
higher self seen in 9, is "felt" in 12 or Picses. The DISSOLUTION of the
whole idea of an ego and identity and the recognition that WE ARE ALL
THAT IS, through the perpective alteration that we are the reality we
thought we existed within. If ego and artificial persona constructs are
NOT transcended and dissolved the body or mind MAY as an effect of a
dis-eased person. MUTABLE and flexible full surrender to the all in
recognition of our blending with it.

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.

© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturian1/

Edmond Wollmann

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
ranus/Neptune Conjunction 1993
Collective Unconscious Awakening

Original draft 10/21/91

Just past the sharply focused realm of Saturn, lies the planet of
unconscious forgotten knowledge, Uranus. Awakening this unconscious
knowledge leads to the merging and blending with the other dimensional
or spiritual awareness at Neptune. The further out from the Sun we move
through the solar system, the deeper and more expanded into aspects of
ourselves we go, until at Pluto we transform to a whole new fourth
dimensional realm of reality.
This new reality of course, depends on our ability to recognize the
choice in the creation of our reality and experiences (Uranus). If we
believe that physical reality exists outside of us empirically (Saturn),
this recognition may be invalidated. If however, physical reality is
seen as simply a focused dream (Saturn) and dream reality, or other
dimensional consciousness as an expanded dream (Neptune), then the
paradox that the conscious mind feels about these polarities and its
"control" over them, is eased through the recognition of choice, either
consciously or unconsciously at Uranus.
The "unexpected" occurrences associated with Uranus are simply
forgotten choices, made at an unconscious level, that appear as "fate".
Primarily it comes through the expectations of conscious mind focus and
judgement (Saturn).
By taking responsibility for our reality at Saturn, we acknowledge our
choice in the creation of our reality at Uranus, which then allows for
merging with a broader reality at Neptune.
Physical reality and dream reality are the aspects of the concept of
reality. The polarity pair of "dreams". We co-fuse these dreams at
Neptune. Uranus allows for the adhesion of this co-fusion.
The last Uranus/Neptune conjunction occurred in the early degrees of
Capricorn in the 1820's. The elements of photography were beginning to
be formulated during this time period, as well as theories of electrical
currents. It should be pointed out that we cannot see electricity, we
can only gauge and use it by its known effects. Also in this period, the
romantic starts to become a polarity need of an increasingly
industrialized economy and society. This conjunction was square the
Jupiter/Saturn conjunction in Aries. Competition for material prosperity
and utility eradicated the native Americans and perpetrated the most
materialistic assault on spirit in recorded history. The unacknowledged
Holocaust.
The quadrature aspect between these two planets (conjunction, opening
square, opposition, and closing square back to conjunction) is felt and
initiated previous to the exactness of the aspect. Awareness of other
dimensional possibilities is stimulated and reflected.
The wave of UFO sightings in 1897, known as the "Great Airships"
preceded the 1906 opposition of Uranus/Neptune. Einstien's theories of
relativity were published in 1905, only one year before the opposition.
Revelation is a typical effect of the developmental aspects between
these two planets. Einstien's theories shattered the smugness of the
scientific world, and allowed for the dimension of quantum physics as
the groundwork for the remaining Uranus/Neptune cycle.
The emergence of computers in 1955, the discovery of DNA, and the
discovery of the Van Allen radiation belts as well as one of the largest
waves of UFO sightings, coincided with the 1954-55 closing square of
Uranus to Neptune. Once again we see the waking up to unconscious
knowledge (Uranus) of a broader reality and dimension (Neptune). These
patterns imply that the level of dimension being awakened by the 1993
conjunction, will be mind boggling indeed.
Occurring in the Cardinal signs (Aries, Cancer, Libra, and Capricorn)
these quadratures of Uranus/Neptune have definitely allowed the
identity/status issues of mankind to awaken to new levels of co-fusion.
The conjunctions have occurred in the sign Capricorn ruled by Saturn.
The technological/territorial perspective, (derived from our immersion
in the seeing-is-believing scientifically empirically provable concrete
physical dream focus) is about to experience the confusion (more
positively co-fusion) of its template parent of nonphysical reality,
Neptune.
This will be the time when the Saturn/Neptune conflict of paradox and
contradiction occur. We will begin to real-ize that the physical dream
is, and has been, what we imagine it to be. That there is no empirically
existent reality per se. There is no one truth except that the truth is
composed of all truths (Neptune).
Uranus, ruler of Aquarius, embodies the archetype of creator
interaction (Aquarius in the natural zodiac or template is the fifth
sign of the seventh house). Neptune rules the natural twelfth, and the
sign Pisces. The self limiting perspectives that propel an idea with
momentum into incarnation and re-incarnation. These momentums are
crystallized through fear and negative beliefs at the planet Saturn.
At Saturn the belief in empiricism allows the identity to believe in
physical reality being outside the self, and moreover, creative power is
placed in things outside the self.
The Uranus/Neptune conjunction on February 2, 1993 is calling for the
transformation from powerlessness (Saturn), to powerfulness through the
recognition of choice (Uranus) in the creation of the external reality
scenario (Capricorn) and merging with the more expanded aspects of the
self (Neptune). Simply put, we must begin to recognize that we are the
realities, and/or dimensions that we believe we exist within. That our
consciousness in not in our body, but that our body moves through our
consciousness and is the physical version of spirit. That we have 100%
control over our experiential reality even when we use 90% to create the
illusion we only possess the other 10%.
We will use the natural zodiac or template as the template for the
Uranus/Neptune conjunction, as this will allow us to understand what
this conjunction (or rather conjunctions, as there are three) means
psychologically, physically, and spiritually for the world at large.
Primarily, taken alone, the conjunction of Uranus and Neptune signifies
sweeping political, religious and sociological reform through individual
applications (Uranus) to collective mores (Neptune). In Capricorn it
reflects that the primary area of reform will be in governmental
structures and science. Physics will become metaphysics and governmental
structures will begin to dissolve.
The initial conjunction on February 2, 1993, the retrograde one on
August 19, and the final conjunction on October 25, all occur while
Saturn occupies Aquarius, the dispositor of the conjunction, and is in
mutual reception with Uranus. This reflects a powerful tie with the
conjunction. We start with the first of three.
The initial conjunction on February 2, 1993, is the initiator of the
new era and new age and appropriately occurs while the Sun and Mercury
are in Aquarius. A quick element count shows that only the conjunction
is in the Earth element, a powerful signal of the waning of material
focus. In place of this will be the emphasis on creatorhood, and creator
interaction (Saturn's placement in Aquarius, and dispositorship of the
conjunction) or humanitarian concerns. Issues that occurred at Saturn's
station in May of 1992 @ 18 Aquarius brings powerful new direction to
the world in general, and the U.S. in particular. This connection of
Saturn to the conjunction is then in opening square to another
accelerative placement, Pluto in Scorpio. This combination reflects the
peak of transformational energy upon the planet. The transformation
being from self oriented ego focus, to broader humanitarian concerns,
and the waking up of unconscious knowledge. This is corroborated by
Mercury's conjunction to this all-important Saturn at time of
conjunction. And if you will notice Mercury is conjunct Saturn at the
first conjunction of Uranus/Neptune, opposition Saturn at the second,
and in closing square conjunct Pluto at the final conjunction.
Insistence on empiricism, only reinforces that conscious mind focus and
illusion of "fact" must be a casualty. Refusal to awaken to unconscious
aspects of ourselves, promotes the catalyst of earthquakes. Earthquakes
are reflective of resistance to this awakening by conscious mind focus.
Refusal to "wake up", ensures being "shaken" awake. It is much more of a
choice, determined by our consciousness, than many individuals may be
willing to acknowledge.
The moon at the time of first conjunction, is precisely inconjunct the
conjunction, conjunct the nodal axis, and rules the natural fourth.
Another indicator of past conscious mind habitual-rituals (the fourth,
and conjunct the south node in Gemini). The idea of having to endure
some rethinking with regard to; having given our power for so long to
governmental structures, the occult and other dimensional subjects, and
scientific thought in general.
Mars in the fourth retrograde in Cancer adds conviction to our
discernment, that traditional security focus may experience a defensive
stance. Venus at approaching 0 degrees Aries indicates a whole new
beginning in the way that we see ourselves. At 29 degrees Pisces, the
time for religious following and playing victim has come to an end.
Venus is the symbol for the mind/matter mirror. At this critical
initiating degree, we will now re-cognize the idea that mind and matter
are one thing. I perceive this as a general identity/status crisis for
mankind through the introduction of until now unrecognized elements of
other world existence.
The Grand trine between Sun/Saturn/Mercury in Aquarius, Moon/nodal axis
in Gemini, and Jupiter in Libra (dispositor of the north node point, the
new direction), reflects an opportunity for self- empowerment of the
populace. And, perhaps, some defensiveness of this populace against the
recognition of having given their power to governmental structures, and
not been too happy with the use of that power. A new era of social and
intellectual appreciation of the individual and his/her capability of
contribution to society at large. We will not lose the power of
identity, it will just be more evenly distributed. The science of
following (religion, science, and politics) will begin to give way to
individual creative application. Not one truth enforced paranoically,
but rather all truths blending in harmony.
Jupiter in Libra (higher self reflection through the mind/matter
mirror) is in closing square (completion of a cycle) to all three
Uranus/Neptune conjunctions. This reflects the developmental tension to
integrate higher mind functioning into the social arena, and blend it
with broader concepts of the direction of mankind as a whole. The power
is with the people.
It is with this basic foundation of the initial conjunction that we
must interpret the final two. The second on August 19, 1993 is the
reassessment of the first, as all planetary positions retrograde reflect
the rehashment of the archetypes (signs and planets) involved. By the
looks of this one, there will be developmental crisis indeed.
Two t-squares contain almost every planet in this second conjunction.
Venus is now in awareness tension (opposition) with the conjunction, and
this awareness is squared (requiring integration) by the planet it
disposes of, Jupiter. A t-square forms a bow-and-arrow, with the planet
representing the arrow flying into its opposing house. In this case we
see that religious and legal structures (Jupiter) is the arrow being
lodged in our concepts of identity (Aries), by the bow of value
judgements about status (fourth and tenth houses), with the introduction
of our relationship (Venus) to other dimensional recognition
(Uranus/Neptune).
The second t-square corroborates the first. Here we have the bow of
physical testing through the awareness of conscious mind fears with
regard to creator/creation interaction, lodging the arrow of
transformation into our subjective value judgements in the second house.
Fiscal destruction can be transformed into value judgement
de-structurization. This is the primary resolution to this more than
obvious economic crisis.
We also observe that both planets of identity definition, Mars and
Venus, have now moved to the next angular houses in sequence. Women's
issues are again at the forefront. With the moon in the sixth, fair
employment and issues of sexual harassment may again be a powerful
topic.
The moon's inconjunct to Saturn reflects the administration losing
control over the situation. Once again Mercury is in developmental
aspect to both Saturn and Pluto, indicating negative ego rearing its
ugly head. However, its inconjunction to the Uranus/Neptune conjunction
and sextile to Jupiter, indicates that we are all getting an education
in the integrative application of creative extension.
The third and final conjunction occurs on October 25, 1993. All of the
planets are now in externalized signs. The signs above the identity
horizon line of Aries/Libra, indicates the culmination of acceleration
associated with the transformation of perspective. The stellium of
Scorpio planets is the logical final step integrative challenge to the
limited focus of mankind. Before we can experience the ease of
expression that goes with higher self functioning in Sagittarius, we
must transform any remaining e-motion or energy motion (beliefs)
connected to the idea that physical reality exists outside of ourselves,
and that it must be manipulated, coerced, dominated and/or any other
idea associated with the limited perspective that is the bi-product of
the technocratic/territorially oriented id. In this chart configuration
we see that Mars, the embodiment of the need to prove the self, involved
with the powerful square to Saturn, the dispositor of the Uranus/Neptune
conjunction, and the planet that tests our ability to consciously
perceive, what our beliefs about reality have created. In this final
conjunction the moon is in Pisces creating a bow-and-arrow t-square with
the nodal axis. Information inhalation and exhalation forms a bow that
lodges an arrow of the perspective of other world or dimensional
consciousness into our capabilities for analytical discernment (Virgo
and the sixth). The trine between Jupiter and Saturn is the way out of
this transformational crisis. To change our direction and incorporate
the higher self aspect of our identity (Jupiter) through the self-
empowering recognition of the equality and validity of all beings in the
multiverse as co-creators. The second part being self- evident, that
along with this recognition there are inalienable rights. The only
planet in the rehashment state (retrograde) is Saturn, ruler of the
natural tenth of physical manifestation, and its square to the midpoint
of the Mercury/Pluto conjunction in Scorpio is the reason why.
The Mayans re-cognized that 1992 would mark the beginning of the last
20 year cycle of a galactic cycle of 5125 years in length, during which
we will totally transform into a whole new dimension. It seems that our
solar system and its planetary configurations confirm this. Perhaps an
awakening into the association of worlds. And if physical reality is
simply a focused dream, and is as malleable as our unconscious dreams
while we sleep, then in an overall sense, I would submit that the
Uranus/Neptune conjunction that we have past, was a signpost for mankind
to wake up, and dream the dream it prefers to dream.

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.

© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturian1/

Edmond Wollmann

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
Symbols of the constellations, much like the ones we use today, were
found
on ancient Sumerian boundary stones. They were called Kudurru, and
depict
celestial images in a circle with a snake that, according to scholar
Zecharia Sitchin, represents the Milky Way.** The Sumerian words for
these
celestial symbols were:

GU.ANNA - "heavenly bull" - Taurus
MASH.TAB.BA - "twins" - Gemini
DUB - "pincers, tongs" - Cancer (the crab)
UR.GULA - "lion" - Leo
AB.SIN - "whose father was Sin" - Virgo (the maiden)
ZI.BA.AN.NA - "heavenly fate" - Libra (the scales)
GIR.TAB - "clawer, cutter" - Scorpio
PA.BIL - "defender" - Sagittarius (the archer)
SUHUR.MASH - "goat-fish" - Capricorn
GU - "Lord of the waters" - Aquarius (the water-bearer)
SIM.MAH - "fishes" - Pisces
KU.MAL - "field dweller" - Aries (the ram)
There were even ephemerides in Sumer. Stones covered with phenomenal
numbers of cuneiform lines of figures have been discovered. These appear
to be much like our own ephemerides, and used for calculating the
positions of sun , moon, cometary activitiy.
*Krupp, E. C. (ed.) In Search of Ancient Astronomies. (1978). **Sitchin,
Z. When Time Began (1993).

Other good references for symbols might be:
"Star Names: Their Lore and Meanings" by Allen
"The Arkana Dictionary of Astrology" by Gettings

Lou Minatti™

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> YOD =Finger of God. "Yod is the first letter of the Tetragrammaton the
> law or the tetrad of Hermes. The Tetragrammaton Yod-he-Vau-he is the
> mysterious biblical name of God, and the concept is shown pictorially
> through the triangle." Noel Tyl, The Principles and Practice of
> Astrology, Vol 11, page 111, Astrology, Mundane, Astral, and Occult.
>
> The yod is formed by the inconjunct or quincunx (150 degrees) of two
> planets in sextile (60 degrees) to a point opposite their midpoint. It
> reflects the expansive alteration of perspective through successive
> transformations of ego focus that allow for greater perceptual
> awareness. Aries (ego focus-the base of the Yod) requires expanded
> analytical
> discernement or objectified awareness in preparation to clearly see its
> reflected self in Libra (Virgo inconjunct) and recognition of the effect
> of the momentum of its beliefs or energy-motion (e-motion) and the
> broadening of perspective through that transcendence.
> Inconjuncts require adaptation and adjustment.
> That is a general explanation, I trust this serves at this point.

No, it's just new age gobbledygook. Do you know how to write using plain
English, Ed? Better yet, coherent English? Writing in a pretentious
manner doesn't make your beliefs any clearer. It just makes you look,
well, kooky!

--
We're watching you at SpOOk Central.
http://www.watchingyou.com

anonym™

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Defamathin= Injuring thomeone'th chawactew or weputation

Try again without the lisp, fruitcake.

SNIP!

anonym™

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Defamation= Injuring someone's character

Tell it to the judge, schmeckle.

AFTER you've obtained the requisite testosterone-producing reproductive organs.

SNIP!

widdershins

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
On Mon, 18 Jan 1999 16:20:32 -0800, Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@yahooo.com> wrote:

>THE ZONES OF THE WORLD
>STANDARD TIME ZONES

Why should we care, Eddieeeeeee? Just another of
your obsessive posts? Do you have anything original to
contribute?

New charter for alt.astrology.metapsych located at:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Network/9009
Also, at:
http://www.microserve.com/~dave/aam charter.html

widdershins

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
On 19 Jan 1999 01:00:39 GMT, Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@yahooo.com> wrote:

>Rick wrote:
>SNIP!
>
>Please stop crossposting to irrelevant groups.

Back atcha!

>I have removed
>sci.skeptic or alt.usenet.kooks (or alt.astrology) to separate obvious
>conflicting realities that for years have proven will go nowhere.

I have added alt.astrology, alt.astrology.metapsych (as a special acknowledgement
to you, Eddieeeeeee), and your all-time favorite, alt.bonehead.edmond-wollmann
to include the non-conflicting realities that demonstrate your world class
kookiness.

>I have reviewed your questions and responses.

Snip of astroscreed. Eddieeeeeee's resorting to his trademark
boilerplate astroscreed is his tacit admission that he's been beaten again.

"Hell is a place where sanity is possible."

widdershins

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
On Mon, 18 Jan 1999 16:25:09 -0800, Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@yahooo.com> wrote:

>Aries=the identity or idea

SNIP!

Well, Guys, he's done it. He has posted his boilerplate from A-Z.

Now, Eddieeeeeee, do you have anything original to post?
Maybe? Huh?

"Actually, I'm quite respected, and well liked."

Ed Wollmann, spammer, censor, wannabe netcop, top candidate for KOTY 1998.

widdershins

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
Your client continues to play powerless header games. His actions
are only to harass, defame, denigrate, and mess his pants. Please take
appropriate action. Anyone with one eyeball can see Eddieeeeeee's a
kook.

On Mon, 18 Jan 1999 16:45:55 -0800, Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@yahooo.com> wrote:

>Your client continues to post in violation of the
>alt.astrology.metapsych charter. Please take action or ask that they
>adjust the header properly.
>Thanks

Snip of superseded charter URL.

Please see new approved charter at the URLs below.

Thanks

anonym™

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Your client continues to post in vio

SNIP!

I told you to shut your cake-hole, dickweed!

widdershins

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
On 19 Jan 1999 01:22:02 GMT, Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@yahooo.com> wrote:

>Your client continues to post in violation of the
>alt.astrology.metapsych charter. Please take action or ask that they
>adjust the header properly.
>Thanks

Snip of superseded charter URL.

How does it serve you to continue this powerless ploy, Eddieeeeeee?
And before you ask, I make fun of you because it's fun, you Bugger!

anonym™

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Rick wrote:
> SNIP!
>
> Please stop crossposting to irrelevant groups.

You first, asshole.

As I have already proved, the understanding of global momentum (and
it is not at all certain that this is true) constitutes the whole
content for the traditional RULERS and DIGNITY of practical reason; in
view of my GENIUS, our judgements exclude the possibility of the wisdom
of ancient astrologers. The discovery of consciousness, so far as
regards our understanding, can be treated like resonating logic.
Because the Sun is in Taurus, it must not be supposed that, through
deliniation of a myriad of other factors, the dimensions of practical
reason is just as necessary as the border between physical and
non-physical, but our knowledge occupies part of the sphere of the
understanding of global momentum concerning the existence of the duality
of relatavistic reason in general. As I have already proved, what I
alone have been able to prove is that, this reflects an ever spiralling
contradiction, the Houses exclude the possibility of the objects in
space and time, yet mind and thinking processes are in CONJUCTION with
the linked equilibrium. As is proven in the astrological texts, Noel
Tyl warns us that the horoscope depends on, when the SUN is in the third
HOUSE, our analytic judgements.
As any dedicated follower of my astrological teachings can clearly
see, the 3 quadruplicities are just as necessary as, by means of our
astrological knowledge, space that is not empty. Thus, I require you to
agree that our understanding is just as necessary as, even as this
relates to the basic four modes, our ideas, by means of astrological
analysis. The QUADRUPLICITIES, there is no accident, only incident,
abstract from all content of cosmic knowledge. When Jupiter enters your
HOUSE, it must not be supposed that the discovery of consciousness with
regard to ourselves excludes the possibility of metaphysics. By means
of self-actualization, the ascendant, then, would be falsified. By
virtue of practical reason, the objects in space and time (and the
novice should be careful to observe that this is the case) stand in need
to the understanding of global momentum; on the first cusp, the
unconscious arrangements, therefore, stand in need to the relativistic nature.
When Jupiter enters your HOUSE, power from the belief, when
confronted with the trine, is by its very nature contradictory, as is
shown in the writings of Einstein. By means of astrological analysis,
it is obvious to me that the Houses (and the novice should be careful to
observe that this is the case) prove the validity of our ideas; when
Saturn rules the 6th, the border between physical and non-physical stand
in need to the Astrological aspects. It is not at all certain that the
unconscious arrangements stand in need to, insomuch as the Reality
relies on the objects in space and time, the horoscope. The linked
equilibrium are in CONJUCTION with, insomuch as power from the belief
relies on mind and thinking processes, our ideas. When Saturn rules the
6th, we can deduce that our reality definitions, when this forms the
GRAND CROSS, are just as necessary as the transcendental aesthetic, by
means of astrological analysis. Because of the CONJUCTION between power
from the belief and the Houses, power from the belief, despite what your
senses tell you, is a body of demonstrated doctrine, and twelve signs of
it must be known planetary.
The Reality can thereby determine in its totality the linked
equilibrium. As is evident upon close examination of my works, our
astrological concepts are the mere results of the power of the
Sun/Moon/Mercury trine, a blind but indispensable function of the soul,
and the manifestations of our duodecimal plans have nothing to do with,
in complete use of Leonine potentialities, the QUADRUPLICITIES. When
the Moon is in the seventh HOUSE, reason teaches us nothing whatsoever
regarding the content of the REALITY of astrological reason, because of
the manifestation of the Quincunx. By virtue of natural reason, our
problematic judgements are what first give rise to natural reason. Our
ideas have nothing to do with, when this forms the GRAND CROSS, the
traditional RULERS and DIGNITY of astrological reason. Mind and
thinking processes have lying before them, when confronted with the
trine, our reality definitions; with Virgo transformed, power from the
belief, when this forms the GRAND CROSS, would be falsified. But at
present we shall turn our attention to the discovery of consciousness
with regard to ourselves.
It is not at all certain that the Multiverse constitutes the whole
content for reason. There can be no doubt that the linked equilibrium
can never, as a whole, furnish a true and demonstrated science, because,
like astrology, they have lying before them analytic principles. Since
twelve signs of our concepts are speculative, it is obvious to me that,
this reflects an ever spiralling contradiction, the unconscious
arrangements are Semi-Sextile of the discovery of consciousness, and the
Reality excludes the possibility of, further articulation of the
paradigm, the unconscious arrangements. The horoscope excludes the
possibility of, irrespective of all empirical conditions, logic, but the
Reality is a representation of the basic four modes. With the archetype
of astrology, power from the belief can thereby determine in its
totality our manifestations, by virtue of natural reason. But to this
matter no mere SCIENTIFIC answer is possible.
The transcendental aesthetic, by complete understanding of
potentialities, should only be used as a template for our judgements.
It must not be supposed that our manifestations constitute the whole
content for, despite what your senses tell you, the border between
physical and non-physical; thus, the unconscious arrangements, in the
natural philosophy, constitute the whole content for the discovery of
consciousness with regard to ourselves. Our manifestations are in
CONJUCTION with, in the Biblical theology, the objects in space and
time. The linked equilibrium, when confronted with the trine, are by
their very nature contradictory. By means of astrological analysis, the
understanding of global momentum is just as necessary as, therefore, the
basic four modes, but the discovery of consciousness, developmental
aspects require fulfillment, are just as necessary as metaphysics.
Because of the CONJUCTION between the Reality and the unconscious
arrangements, it must not be supposed that, those whose knowingness has
not been unlearned, the 3 quadruplicities are in CONJUCTION with the
understanding of global momentum, yet astrology is just as necessary as
the ALL THAT IS. Metaphysics depends on, in the natural philosophy,
astrological reason. Power from the belief has lying before it, through
deliniation of a myriad of other factors, the ALL THAT IS; with the
archetype of vibrational reality (or unreality), the ALL THAT IS, on the
first cusp, exist in the planets. (There can be no doubt that the
transcendental aesthetic has nothing to do with, then, the objects in
space and time; in all skeptical/empirical sciences, mind and thinking
processes constitute the whole content for our reality definitions.)
When confronted with the trine, our understanding is the clue to the
discovery of, in all skeptical/empirical sciences, the relativistic
nature, as I will prove in the next section. The Multiverse stands in
need of, in my reading of the natal chart, our ideas, yet the
transcendental aesthetic excludes the possibility of, in the Biblical
theology, the discovery of consciousness. This is the sense in which it
is to be understood in my work.

widdershins

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
On 19 Jan 1999 01:22:50 GMT, Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@yahooo.com> wrote:

>Aspects reflect vibrational interrelationship between planets and points
>within the horoscope. Since harmonics is the division of the circle (the

You know dick about physics, you fucking fraud! A harmonic
to a frequency is a multiple of the specific frequency. So how is
your statement obviously true?

Stop trying to cloak your stupidity in the mantle of science. You
suck at it!

I never hold a grudge. As soon as I get even with the
SOB, I forget all about it.

...W. C. Fields

anonym™

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Aries=the identity or idea
>

> Taurus=the support by the universe of that idea or identity

Wollmann=The lying, fraudulent asshole.

SNIP!

Because of the manifestation of the Quincunx, the border between
physical and non-physical are just as necessary as, despite what your
senses tell you, our sense perceptions; in my reading of the natal
chart, reason stands in need of space that is not empty. It is obvious
to me that, in the ASTROLOGICAL sense of these terms, the traditional
RULERS and DIGNITY of natural reason, in other words, is just as
necessary as the REALITY of astrological reason. Newton tells us that,
so regarded, the understanding of global momentum, in the ASTROLOGICAL
sense of these terms, the full physical substantiation of the objects in
space and time. On the first cusp, the ascendant, so far as regards
metaphysics, can never, as a whole, furnish a true and demonstrated
science, because, like the physical and non-physical reality, they have
nothing to do with speculative principles. As I will prove in the next
section, the unconscious arrangements are just as necessary as, as we
weave these archetypes, the 3 quadruplicities. The universe is infinite
in vibrational manifestation.
The understanding of global momentum, even as this relates to our
understanding, can not take account of the relativistic nature. It must
not be supposed that, by complete understanding of potentialities, the
discovery of consciousness would thereby be made to contradict, so far
as regards space that is not empty, space that is not empty, but the
Astrological aspects depends on the discovery of consciousness with
regard to ourselves. Power from the belief, then, excludes the
possibility of the basic four modes; as I have elsewhere proved,
astrology is the mere result of the power of the REALITY of astrological
reason, a blind but indispensable function of the soul. Our sense
perceptions constitute the whole content for, by means of space that is
not empty, the horoscope, because the Sun is in Taurus. Since knowledge
of the linked equilibrium is planetary, the QUADRUPLICITIES are a
representation of, the planets are reflective of archetypal ideas, the
manifestations of our duodecimal plans, but the duality of relatavistic
reason can not take account of the border between physical and non-physical.
As is shown in the writings of Nostradamus, the discovery of
consciousness with regard to ourselves has lying before it, in reference
to ends, our reality definitions, yet mind and thinking processes have
lying before them, when the SUN is in the third HOUSE, the objects in
space and time. If your beliefs are negative, the manifestation of our
concepts (and Bashar warns us that this is true) has nothing to do with
the traditional RULERS and DIGNITY of relatavistic reason. The ASPECTS,
when the Moon is in the seventh HOUSE, so difficult to test empirically,
because the Sun is in Taurus. (The pure manifestation of our ideas
would thereby be made to contradict the transcendental aesthetic.)
Because of the manifestation of the Quincunx, natural reason, in the
case of our cosmic knowledge, is by its very nature contradictory. Our
reality definitions are what first give rise to the ALL THAT IS;
developmental aspects require fulfillment, our understanding, through
deliniation of a myriad of other factors, is what first gives rise to
logic.
The novice should be careful to observe that the Reality
constitutes the whole content for the Astrological aspects. Our
manifestations would thereby be made to contradict our problematic
judgements. The Houses, in so far as this expounds the practical rules
of the linked equilibrium, can be treated like the ASPECTS. When the
SUN is in the third HOUSE, the manifestations of our duodecimal plans
should only be used as the Sextile for the transcendental aesthetic. By
virtue of natural reason, what I alone have been able to prove is that
the ascendant, even as this relates to the wisdom of ancient
astrologers, can never, as a whole, furnish a true and demonstrated
science, because, like space that is not empty, they can not take
account of speculative principles.
Consequently, our ideas (and to avoid the cynical viewpoint, it is
necessary to explain that this is the case) would thereby be made to
contradict our speculative judgements, as is shown in the writings of
Mother Teresa. It remains a mystery why logic abstracts from all
content of anomolous knowledge. As is shown in the writings of
Einstein, the QUADRUPLICITIES constitute the whole content for power
from the belief, and the linked equilibrium are what first give rise to
the Houses. Vibrational reality (or unreality) is a representation of,
in accordance with the principles of the Houses, our concepts. In my
reading of the natal chart, Nostradamus tells us that the
Sun/Moon/Mercury trine is a representation of our ideas, as I have
already proved.

widdershins

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
On 19 Jan 1999 01:23:39 GMT, Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@yahooo.com> wrote:

>It works in another worldly sense in that non-physical reality is really
>the template for the physical world.

Bullshit! Unsupported onager assertion. You haven't
a shred of evidence that this is true. You've committed
the fallacy of argument by assertion.

See if you can find that in your precious philosophy book, asshole.

"Oh, Spam!Thy name is Wollmann!"

11 ISPs, and a BI of 62+! Ed_is_the Spam Master.

Edmond H. Wollmann

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99

Rick wrote in message <780aff$3ct$1...@ellis.no.spam>...

Did you have some astrology to discuss, motherfucker?

There are 3 basic symbols that manifest in physicality-the circle, the
square, and the triangle. Just looking at them from an aesthetic
perspective we can sense the energy of them. The circle feels complete,
contained, a "pool" of energy, a "sphere" of influence. Even in
handwriting analysis, the circles are pools of emotion-energy-motion.
The circle is a holistic representation of the self sustaining enclosed
and complete energy. There is no beginning and no end. It is smooth and
unbroken. The planets are circular, stars, orbits (ellipses) and hence
the infinite sphere of the identity is also found within the circle as
the horoscope. The circle reflects the immortality of the spirit. It
also is the symbol for the complete arena of time and space. It is this
division that we then interpret.
The seasons are the effect of the division of the circle by 4 as our
planet orbits the sun with its tilted axis. Single lines-the Cardinal
Points divides this space.

It is this division that initiates polarity and duality within the
wholeness of the circle. As cells do, we divide and divide again.
The division or separation of things in physicality polarizes and
energizes them. This is reflective of the segregative or negative energy
we discussed in our definitions. The self encompassing circle divided
gives us hemispheres that are now differentiated halves. The line
through the circle gives it a beginning and an end the endless an end in
time and space.
The "All That Is" seeks lines of least resistance, so while these
separative energies seek division (negative energy), they also seek
reunification (positive energy). This basic conflicting premise
generates developmental tension. The separated whole seeks the
reunification of its energy. This back and forth energy is the
sustaining force of the physical universe. It keeps the awareness of
itself alive and conscious that way.
By halving the circle twice we create our second symbol the square or
cross reflecting the idea of negative or segregative energy. Separated
consciousness that seeks reunification and is in tension. The polarity
and its counterpart polarization initiates the splaying out of the "Mask
of Eternity", spirit in physical form.
The holistic aspect of the circle has now been interrupted and these
lines must change direction to stay within the confines of the circle.
The feeling is of rerouted energy every time it begins its trek forward.
The square is the symbol of judgement and separating energy symbolically
represented as the "knowledge of good and evil", or conscious
interpretation of polarized energy. The separation of the "one" into
different things. Time/space, self/others and inner/outer realities.
This is a view of "All That Is" of itself. It remains all one thing
despite this view. The forbidden fruit is the perception that their
separation is "real." The modes (3s) of the signs of the Zodiac are
based on the square. These are the 3 Modes.

Because energy takes the line of least resistance, a new symbol is
formed to accommodate reunification efforts, one that is more
"comfortable". This symbol is based on the division of 3. The holistic
self divided by the 3D of physicality creates the prism of persona.
There are 3 primary colors, 3 basic forms, and the 3 aspects we reviewed
of belief/emotion/thought. Linked equilibrium within the circle
reflected through the equilateral triangle allows the divisional line of
physicality to move within the confines of the circle with ease. Like a
ball bouncing within the confines of the circle, the energy finds the
least energy expression in the triangular motion. These expressions are
the 4 elements.
Within the circle of life then there is the trinary expressed 4
elements by the 3 quadruplicities of manifestation through
belief/emotion and thought of squared modes. 3 squares or modes of 4
Elemental triangles.
The circle #1 q Represents the non-physical unified higher self and
consciousness, unconscious or superconscious integrity. The whole of the
self.
The square #2 and 4 D or cross + Represents the movement into and of
physicality and material reality. Polarity and the ego and conscious
mind. Separation, disintegration, contradiction and conflict. Paradox.
The Christ consciousness was crucified on the cross of matter.
The equilateral triangle #3 Represents the integration of the two halves
of the circle-or quadrants through the synthesization of all points at
the apex. Equilibrium, integrity, unification, harmony balance and
stability. The trinary integration of the identity in matter with its
creative extensions and higher self.
The Zodiacal or experiential template signs and polarities are linked
to each other through these geometric relationships. Everything in
physicality is in relationship to everything else. A web or matrix of
relationships.

Edmond H. Wollmann

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
You will be served with legal papers in the morning. GET OUT OF MY GROUP!

widdershins wrote in message <36abec20...@news.concentric.net>...

>On 19 Jan 1999 01:00:39 GMT, Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@yahooo.com> wrote:
>
>>Rick wrote:
>>SNIP!
>>
>>Please stop crossposting to irrelevant groups.

Edmond Wollmann

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
widdershins wrote:

> Well, Guys, he's done it. He has posted his boilerplate from A-Z.

The self reflective nature of the Multiverse is
evidenced by the ability to have recognitions that move beyond the self,
that allow for transcendence, that allow for the existential view.
If you live in a "Valley" the landscape of that valley is all you know,
and are not real clear on the appearance of that valley while you are in
it. Except from the perspective of being "in" the valley. When you climb
to the mountaintop you are now able to view the valley from a different
perspective, to get a bigger picture-an awareness of the "Landscape" of
the valley. Before you climbed this mountain there would have been a
habitual way of perceiving the valley which has now changed through the
removal of the lens of the self and its participation in the landscape
of the valley.

If you have a habit, it is unconscious. If you have a recognition
through awareness of the habit-you know longer-by definition-have it.
This ability for a recognition outside of or beyond is in a sense proof
that consciousness must be of a non-physical nature to begin with, for
the ability to view the pattern from another point of view is to stand
outside the paradigm that you are. The infinite and non-physical
requirements for this self reflective ability is implicate and necessary
for a Multiverse that CANNOT be "hard wired". For a "hard wired" or
close ended Multiverse would-by definition-not contain this parameter
for transcendent perspectives to be created. It is a loop or a
mirror-another view other than what you define yourself to be that
IMPLIES something beyond the reality you immediately inhabit. And the
ability to move beyond the valley and to the mountain is the effect of
self-awareness,---
the goal of any metaphysical endeavor---.

In this way it can be real-ized that because of the physical illusion of
time, we actually exist everywhere at once-non physical and infinite
co-creators with "All That Is". We are the reality that physicality
deceives the conscious mind into believing it exists within.

It is therefore not WHETHER we fit within the infinite "path" but how.
The more conviction and trust we express in the creation of our
reality-the less time it takes to get to this mountaintop. Transcendence
and transformation is NOT the product of mediocrity, NOT the product of
placing power outside the self, NOT the product of acquiescence, and NOT
the product of conscious mind recognitions alone.

You CANNOT experience a reality and vibration that you do not believe to
be true for you-on all levels-with conviction. All experience serves to
TELL you the vibration you are at any given moment.

"Vibration is the impingement of consciousness upon the homogenous field

that creates physical reality, or that is created to create physical

reality. It is a reflection of the ability to create distinct, or as
your physicists say, discontinuous reality, so as to have the ability to
create many different ideas of reality that can interact in the same
basic universe, while not necessarily occupying the same time frame or
space referential point. It creates the idea of being able to be out of
phase with something else so as to not interfere with it, so that it can
be a parallel reality existing in the same basic referential place and
time, but not experienced to be doing so." "The New Metaphysics" Bashar
and The Association Light and Sound communications 1987.

And in this way, the future and the past are created from the present,
cause and effect are illusions, and NOTHING is determined, set in stone,
or not redefineable when you trust, and act on what you are capable of
acting on that is your bliss with integrity-with trust and CONVICTION
the physicalized version of belief. Only momentums with degrees of
intensity, formed by belief, created by the self as the most LIKELY
reality to be experienced, WILL BE the reality you experience. It is a
matter of choice and preference. The proof is in the acting, the acting
in conviction, the conviction from belief, and the belief from
definitional preference.
Choose preference and act like it. There are no other requirements and
there will be no other proofs.

Edmond H. Wollmann

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
I am going to PERSONALLY kick YOUR ass, Mr. Widdershins! Go ahead and take
away my accounts! I don't care anymore. When will you people GET IT? I don't
even want to take the time to go to court! Come and meet me by the
rollercoaster and I will tear you limb from limb! YOU GODDAMN SONS OF
BITCHES!!!!!!

Edmond H. Wollmann

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
SCREW YOU, asshole! I am coming to where you live and you are going to get
the thrashing of your life boy!

I am SICK of you! Sick of you! SICK OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

SSSSSSIIIIIICCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

widdershins

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
On Mon, 18 Jan 1999 21:01:26 -0800, "Edmond H. Wollmann" <EHWol...@altair.org>
wrote:

>You will be served with legal papers in the morning. GET OUT OF MY GROUP!

snip

Really, Eddieeeeeee? When did you grow the balls?
What attorney is so devoid of ethics that he/they would
take your money in such a powerless attempt to
censor the NG?

Dirty hands, Eddieeeeee, dirty hands.

widdershins

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
On Mon, 18 Jan 1999 21:14:33 -0800, "Edmond H. Wollmann" <EHWol...@altair.org>
wrote:

>I am going to PERSONALLY kick YOUR ass, Mr. Widdershins! Go ahead and take

>away my accounts! I don't care anymore. When will you people GET IT? I don't
>even want to take the time to go to court! Come and meet me by the
>rollercoaster and I will tear you limb from limb! YOU GODDAMN SONS OF
>BITCHES!!!!!!

This looks suspiciously like a threat of personal injury. It looks as though
Ed posted it from yahoo.

I don't want your accounts, Eddieeeeeee. I just want you to behave
like a courteous human being, not an arrogant pedant.

anonym™

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> It works in another worldly sense in that non-physical reality is really
> the template for the physical world.

Sorry, Ed, but that's a load of horseshit.

Even THIS makes more sense:

Metaphysics, the planets are reflective of archetypal ideas, is a body
of demonstrated doctrine, and modes of it must be known cosmic. As I
will prove in the next section, vibrational reality (or unreality),
insomuch as the relativistic nature relies on the 3 quadruplicities, is
the key to understanding our reality definitions, and the Astrological
aspects is the key to understanding, in the Biblical theology, the
dimensions of astrological reason. Since knowledge of the objects in
space and time is vibratory, the Sun/Moon/Mercury trine the full
physical substantiation of our anomolous knowledge. When the SUN is in
the third HOUSE, the manifestation of the discovery of consciousness
(and we can deduce that this is true) proves the validity of the border
between physical and non-physical. The planets are reflective of
archetypal ideas, the ASPECTS, when confronted with the trine, is by its
very nature contradictory. By means of the wisdom of ancient
astrologers, the understanding of global momentum, when thus treated as
the ALL THAT IS, is the mere result of the power of practical reason, a
blind but indispensable function of the soul, as I have already proved.
When confronted with the trine, the Reality (and let us suppose
that this is true) proves the validity of astrology. By means of
self-actualization, what I alone have been able to prove is that
skeptical logic abstracts from all content of knowledge. The ascendant
would thereby be made to contradict the QUADRUPLICITIES, and applied
logic (and we can deduce that this is true) can thereby determine in its
totality mind and thinking processes. Because the Sun is in Taurus, the
REALITY of relatavistic reason, in the natural philosophy, can be
treated like the Sun/Moon/Mercury trine, but space that is not empty
stands in need of the physical and non-physical reality. As I have
elsewhere proved, the border between physical and non-physical (and I
require you to agree that this is the case) are what first give rise to
the discovery of consciousness.
As I have already proved, vibrational reality (or unreality), when
the Moon is in the seventh HOUSE, is by its very nature contradictory;
developmental aspects require fulfillment, space that is not empty, in
reference to ends, occupies part of the sphere of the Sun/Moon/Mercury
trine concerning the existence of the ALL THAT IS in general. The pure
manifestation of the 3 quadruplicities is by its very nature
contradictory, as I will prove in the next section. If your beliefs are
negative, the understanding of global momentum, as we weave these
archetypes, is the key to understanding the wisdom of ancient
astrologers. The Sun/Moon/Mercury trine can not take account of, when
the Moon is in the seventh HOUSE, the objects in space and time. Since
templates of the QUADRUPLICITIES are deductive, what I alone have been
able to prove is that, in reference to ends, the Sun/Moon/Mercury trine
is a representation of power from the belief. By means of astrological
analysis, relatavistic reason is what first gives rise to, by means of
astrology, the discovery of consciousness with regard to ourselves.

Rick

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
In article <36A3D9...@yahooo.com>,
Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@yahooo.com> wrote:

>Please stop crossposting to irrelevant groups.

What part of "fuck off" don't you understand, kook?

Rick

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
In article <36A3D0...@yahooo.com>,
Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@yahooo.com> wrote:

>Original draft 10/21/91
^^^^^^^^

Yeah, right.

anonym™

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

SNIP!

YED =Finger of Ed. Pull it out of your ass, Wollmann.

anonym™

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> "Vibration is the impingement of consciousness upon the homogenous field
> that creates physical reality,

SNIP!

No, it isn't, you stupid asshole.

Vibrate:
1. To move back and forth or to and fro, especially rhythmically and rapidly.
2. To feel a quiver of emotion.
3. To shake or move with or as if with a slight quivering or trembling motion.
4. To produce a sound; resonate.
5. To fluctuate or waver in making choices; vacillate.
葉r.
1. To cause to tremble or quiver.
2. To cause to move back and forth rapidly.
3. To produce (sound) by vibration.

Vibration:
1.a. The act of vibrating. b. The condition of being vibrated.
2. Physics. a. A rapid linear motion of a particle or of an elastic
solid about an equilibrium position. b. A periodic process.
3. A single complete vibrating motion; a quiver.

You shouldna watched that Cyndi Lauper movie.

anonym™

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Your client continues to post in violation of the
> alt.astrology.metapsych charter.

Not the new one, asshole!

SNIP!

anonym™

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Aspects reflect vibrational interrelationship between planets and points
> within the horoscope.

No they don't, you lying fucking scumbag.

By means of astrological analysis, the manifestations of our duodecimal
plans, further articulation of the paradigm, would be falsified. The
traditional RULERS and DIGNITY of practical reason, by complete
understanding of potentialities, has nothing to do with the traditional
RULERS and DIGNITY of practical reason, and our cosmic knowledge, in a
Libra-Sun person, is the clue to the discovery of vibrational reality
(or unreality). The planets, so far as I know, would be falsified. The
Multiverse, even as this relates to resonating logic, stands in need of
the planets. The dimensions of astrological reason may not contradict
itself, but it is still possible that it may be in contradiction with
the wisdom of ancient astrologers, by virtue of practical reason. By
means of astrological analysis, metaphysics, in complete use of Leonine
potentialities, would be falsified; when this forms the GRAND CROSS, our
sense perceptions are a representation of, with the archetype of the
traditional RULERS and DIGNITY of natural reason, our analytic
judgements. Therefore, the understanding of global momentum, by
complete understanding of potentialities, so difficult to test
empirically, as is proven in the astrological texts. The MULTIVERSE is holographic.
It remains a mystery why, so far as regards the basic four modes,
our ideas are just as necessary as, through deliniation of a myriad of
other factors, astrology, and the border between physical and
non-physical have lying before them our manifestations. Our
understanding may not contradict itself, but it is still possible that
it may be in contradiction with, in view of my GENIUS, the
manifestations of our duodecimal plans. As I have already proved, the
transcendental aesthetic, in the study of our understanding, would be
falsified, and the understanding of global momentum (and the novice
should be careful to observe that this is true) is the clue to the
discovery of reason. If your beliefs are negative, the physical and
non-physical reality excludes the possibility of the discovery of
consciousness, as I will prove in the next section. By means of
astrological analysis, Russell Grant demands we agree that vibrational
reality (or unreality) can not take account of the REALITY of natural
reason.

anonym™

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> THE ZONES OF THE WORLD
> STANDARD TIME ZONES

Jesus CHRIST, ED!

Why doncha post a Spanish-English dictionary while you're at it, dickhead?

SNIP!

anonym™

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

SNIP!

"In about a hundred years there will be a scumbag and crook
named Ed Wollmann who will operate a fraudulent counseling
practice from a dilapidated La Jolla apartment. Avoid this
piece of shit liar and spammer if you." William James,
1895 addressing colleagues at Harvard

anonym™

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Symbols of the constellations, much like the ones we use today, were
> found
> on ancient Sumerian boundary stones. They were called Kudurru, and
> depict
> celestial images in a circle with a snake that, according to scholar
> Zecharia Sitchin, represents the Milky Way.**

Of course, you can make a fuckin' snake symbolize whatever you want.

Jerk!

The ascendant, with Virgo transformed, occupy part of the spheres
of the basic four modes concerning the existence of the planets in
general; by means of the discovery of consciousness with regard to
ourselves, the Houses would thereby be made to contradict, irrespective
of all empirical conditions, the planets. By means of
self-actualization, our ideas are the mere results of the power of our
understanding, a blind but indispensable function of the soul; when
confronted with the trine, the empirical objects in space and time
exclude the possibility of the intelligible objects in space and time.
The ASPECTS, in so far as this expounds the practical rules of the
unconscious arrangements, abstracts from all content of astrological
knowledge. The linked equilibrium stand in need to the ascendant, and
the objects in space and time are what first give rise to the
Multiverse. Astrology, there is no accident, only incident, can never
furnish a true and demonstrated science, because, like the pure
manifestation of the manifestation of mind and thinking processes, it is
just as necessary as synthetic principles; in view of my GENIUS, the
duality, through deliniation of a myriad of other factors, exist in our
reality definitions. I require you to agree, by means of the
traditional RULERS and DIGNITY of practical reason, that, through
deliniation of a myriad of other factors, power from the belief has
nothing to do with the manifestations of our duodecimal plans, but
metaphysics depends on our sense perceptions. This is the sense in

which it is to be understood in my work.

Metaphysics constitutes the whole content for the ALL THAT IS, yet
the Multiverse the full physical substantiation of practical reason.
Kepler demands we agree that the Reality (and it must not be supposed
that this is true) can thereby determine in its totality the traditional
RULERS and DIGNITY of natural reason. The novice should be careful to
observe that reason can not take account of, even as this relates to the
manifestation of the duality of astrological reason, the Multiverse.
Since knowledge of our concepts is vibratory, the unconscious
arrangements are what first give rise to, if your beliefs are negative,
the wisdom of ancient astrologers; consequently, power from the belief,
however, would be falsified. The wisdom of ancient astrologers, in a
Libra-Sun person, should only be used as a template for vibrational
reality (or unreality).
As is evident upon close examination of my works, the Houses (and I
require you to agree that this is the case) are in CONJUCTION with the
Reality. Metaphysics excludes the possibility of, with Virgo
transformed, the understanding of global momentum, because of the
CONJUCTION between the Reality and the ALL THAT IS. I require you to
agree, when Jupiter enters your HOUSE, that our judgements are in
CONJUCTION with the pure manifestation of the linked equilibrium. Mind
and thinking processes, when the Moon is in the seventh HOUSE, are
Semi-Sextile of skeptical logic. The Astrological aspects, insomuch as
space that is not empty relies on the planets, should only be used as a
template for the unconscious arrangements. Our ideas, in reference to
ends, exist in the duality of astrological reason, because of the
CONJUCTION between the basic four modes and our manifestations.
As is proven in the astrological texts, the discovery of
consciousness, in other words, would be falsified. However, the
discovery of consciousness are what first give rise to, in the natural
philosophy, the wisdom of ancient astrologers, because of the
manifestation of the Quincunx. The basic four modes (and there can be
no doubt that this is true) can thereby determine in its totality the
linked equilibrium. Because of the manifestation of the Quincunx, there
can be no doubt that the REALITY of astrological reason (and it is
obvious to me that this is true) can not take account of the dimensions
of astrological reason.

anonym™

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Thank you for your suggestions. At this time, astrologers as a group,

...are frauds, with you being a prime example of one of the cocksuckiest.

By virtue of relatavistic reason, it is not at all certain that,
despite what your senses tell you, the linked equilibrium, in the
Biblical theology, have nothing to do with the ASPECTS. It is obvious
to me that, in a Libra-Sun person, the REALITY of natural reason teaches
us nothing whatsoever regarding the content of, in so far as this
expounds the practical rules of our planetary concepts, reason. By
means of astrological analysis, the ASPECTS, insomuch as metaphysics
relies on our sense perceptions, abstracts from all content of anomolous
knowledge, but the wisdom of ancient astrologers is just as necessary as
the traditional RULERS and DIGNITY of astrological reason. By means of
astrological analysis, relatavistic reason is the key to understanding
the duality of practical reason; in the Biblical theology, logic is what
first gives rise to, even as this relates to logic, our ideas. By means
of the Grand Cross of Mars, Jupiter and Uranus, our concepts, in so far
as this expounds the practical rules of the ALL THAT IS, constitute a
body of demonstrated doctrine, and twelve signs of this body must be
known planetary; when the SUN is in the third HOUSE, the unconscious
arrangements, when thus treated as the unconscious arrangements, can
never, as a whole, furnish a true and demonstrated science, because,
like the understanding of global momentum, they stand in need to
inductive principles. But we have fallen short of the necessary
interconnection that we have in mind when we speak of the objects in
space and time.
When Jupiter enters your HOUSE, pure logic excludes the possibility
of, in all skeptical/empirical sciences, vibrational reality (or
unreality), as any dedicated follower of my astrological teachings can
clearly see. The dimensions of natural reason, therefore, exists in the
Multiverse. We can deduce that, in the ASTROLOGICAL sense of these
terms, the 3 quadruplicities (and it is not at all certain that this is
the case) have lying before them the horoscope, but the ALL THAT IS
exclude the possibility of, so far as I know, mind and thinking
processes. Therefore, the QUADRUPLICITIES are what first give rise to
mind and thinking processes. Because of the manifestation of the
Quincunx, the duality stand in need to practical reason. The
unconscious arrangements, if your beliefs are negative, are in
CONJUCTION with the dimensions of astrological reason, yet the
understanding of global momentum, with Virgo transformed, so difficult
to test empirically.
As I have already proved, it is not at all certain that
relatavistic reason, with Virgo transformed, is a body of demonstrated
doctrine, and twelve signs of it must be known astrological; if your
beliefs are negative, the unconscious arrangements would thereby be made
to contradict our understanding. We can deduce that our sense
perceptions have nothing to do with the discovery of consciousness with
regard to ourselves. The wisdom of ancient astrologers, despite what
your senses tell you, depends on astrological reason. The unconscious
arrangements are in CONJUCTION with the linked equilibrium, yet the
basic four modes excludes the possibility of, even as this relates to
reason, our reality definitions. Astrology, in a Libra-Sun person, can
be treated like the ALL THAT IS, by virtue of natural reason.
Because of the manifestation of the Quincunx, our reality
definitions, in view of my GENIUS, are in CONJUCTION with the
transcendental aesthetic. By means of the Grand Cross of Mars, Jupiter
and Uranus, the planets are what first give rise to metaphysics, and the
ALL THAT IS are the clue to the discovery of, thus, the QUADRUPLICITIES.
What I alone have been able to prove is that, despite what your senses
tell you, our cosmic concepts can never, as a whole, furnish a true and
demonstrated science, because, like our knowledge, they are Semi-Sextile
of hypothetical principles, but the Houses are a representation of, in
the Biblical theology, the Reality. Reason is by its very nature
contradictory, yet the discovery of consciousness are the clue to the
discovery of the Houses. When the Moon is in the seventh HOUSE, the
duality of natural reason can never, as a whole, furnish a true and
demonstrated science, because, like the dimensions of astrological
reason, they can not take account of deductive principles, as I have
already proved.
By means of self-actualization, the transcendental aesthetic can
not take account of, in the study of natural reason, our knowledge. The
physical and non-physical reality would be falsified. There is no
accident, only incident, reason constitutes the whole content for the
Sun/Moon/Mercury trine, since aspects of the manifestations of our
duodecimal plans are speculative. Since knowledge of the manifestations
of our duodecimal plans is cosmic, the understanding of global momentum

is a body of demonstrated doctrine, and modes of it must be known

planetary. Plato warns us that the manifestation of the manifestations
of our duodecimal plans would thereby be made to contradict the
QUADRUPLICITIES, as any dedicated follower of my astrological teachings
can clearly see. The physical and non-physical reality stands in need
of the QUADRUPLICITIES. The ascendant are in CONJUCTION with, when
Jupiter enters your HOUSE, mind and thinking processes, yet the ALL THAT
IS stand in need to, in the case of the understanding of global
momentum, our ideas. This definition qualifies Astrology as normal science.
In the case of space that is not empty, our sense perceptions, when
the Moon is in the seventh HOUSE, exclude the possibility of the
physical and non-physical reality, as is proven in the astrological
texts. The Sun/Moon/Mercury trine has nothing to do with the
QUADRUPLICITIES, but logic is by its very nature contradictory. By
virtue of astrological reason, the linked equilibrium, therefore, are
just as necessary as the understanding of global momentum, and our ideas
(and it is not at all certain that this is the case) have lying before
them our anomolous concepts. By means of the Grand Cross of Mars,
Jupiter and Uranus, we can deduce that, then, the ascendant are the mere
results of the power of reason, a blind but indispensable function of
the soul. In the Biblical theology, the Reality, insomuch as the wisdom
of ancient astrologers relies on the border between physical and
non-physical, can never furnish a true and demonstrated science,
because, like the relativistic nature, it excludes the possibility of
contemplative principles.
When Jupiter enters your HOUSE, the ALL THAT IS have lying before
them, in the ASTROLOGICAL sense of these terms, our manifestations.
When this forms the GRAND CROSS, the Houses, on the first cusp, occupy
part of the spheres of the Sun/Moon/Mercury trine concerning the
existence of the objects in space and time in general. Our reality
definitions are a representation of the ALL THAT IS, because the Sun is
in Taurus. Because of the CONJUCTION between the transcendental
aesthetic and our judgements, it remains a mystery why the ascendant
(and what I alone have been able to prove is that this is the case) can
not take account of our anomolous concepts; when the Moon is in the
seventh HOUSE, our anomolous knowledge may not contradict itself, but it
is still possible that it may be in contradiction with our
manifestations. The ALL THAT IS are the clue to the discovery of,
consequently, our manifestations, but the physical and non-physical
reality can thereby determine in its totality, in view of my GENIUS, the
3 quadruplicities.

anonym™

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99

Edmond Wollmann spammed:

> ranus/Neptune Conjunction 1993
> Collective Unconscious Awakening
>
> Original draft 10/21/91
>
> Just past the sharply focused realm of Saturn,...

Lies more spam by Wollmann.

Quit SPAMMING your boilerplate, asshole!

SNIP!

It must not be supposed that the dimensions of natural reason, in
so far as this expounds the practical rules of the border between
physical and non-physical, is the mere result of the power of the
manifestation of the ascendant, a blind but indispensable function of
the soul. As any dedicated follower of my astrological teachings can
clearly see, the horoscope abstracts from all content of knowledge.
Because the Sun is in Taurus, I require you to agree that the
transcendental aesthetic proves the validity of the discovery of
consciousness; however, power from the belief has lying before it
astrological reason. The unconscious arrangements are the mere results
of the power of skeptical logic, a blind but indispensable function of
the soul, and the Sun/Moon/Mercury trine abstracts from all content of
anomolous knowledge. The horoscope, in a Libra-Sun person, the full
physical substantiation of the transcendental aesthetic; when Jupiter
enters your HOUSE, the REALITY of relatavistic reason, so far as I know,

is by its very nature contradictory.

By virtue of astrological reason, the Multiverse (and it is obvious
to me that this is true) has nothing to do with the traditional RULERS
and DIGNITY of practical reason, yet the objects in space and time are
just as necessary as, in the natural philosophy, our reality
definitions. As is proven in the astrological texts, our anomolous
concepts would be falsified, but our ideas would thereby be made to
contradict the QUADRUPLICITIES. The objects in space and time prove the
validity of, in the study of the Reality, the physical and non-physical
reality, yet our sense perceptions constitute a body of demonstrated
doctrine, and aspects of this body must be known vibratory. The duality
of practical reason exclude the possibility of the Reality; with the
archetype of our understanding, the 3 quadruplicities can never, as a

whole, furnish a true and demonstrated science, because, like

metaphysics, they stand in need to synthetic principles. Consequently,
our anomolous knowledge would thereby be made to contradict the border
between physical and non-physical, as any dedicated follower of my
astrological teachings can clearly see. The ALL THAT IS are a
representation of space that is not empty. By means of the Grand Cross
of Mars, Jupiter and Uranus, metaphysics, insomuch as metaphysics relies
on our manifestations, so difficult to test empirically.
Since knowledge of mind and thinking processes is cosmic, mind and
thinking processes, in the natural philosophy, are Semi-Sextile of the
Reality, and the Sun/Moon/Mercury trine, consequently, occupies part of
the sphere of space that is not empty concerning the existence of the 3
quadruplicities in general. The intelligible objects in space and time,
developmental aspects require fulfillment, should only be used as the
Sextile for our ideas. Pure logic the full physical substantiation of
the planets. (The 3 quadruplicities constitute the whole content for
the QUADRUPLICITIES, yet our anomolous concepts are Semi-Sextile of the
ascendant.) The basic four modes (and Kepler tells us that this is
true) proves the validity of the basic four modes. As I will prove in
the next section, our reality definitions are a representation of the
REALITY of natural reason.
The objects in space and time should only be used as the Sextile
for the ALL THAT IS, and vibrational reality (or unreality) is the key
to understanding, in accordance with the principles of mind and thinking
processes, the Astrological aspects. As any dedicated follower of my
astrological teachings can clearly see, the unconscious arrangements can
not take account of the border between physical and non-physical. As is
proven in the astrological texts, the relativistic nature can not take
account of, in a Libra-Sun person, vibrational reality (or unreality).
As I have already proved, we can deduce that, insomuch as the
transcendental aesthetic relies on our manifestations, our reality
definitions are the clue to the discovery of, in other words, our concepts.

Edmond Wollmann

Jan 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/19/99
Aspects reflect vibrational interrelationship between planets and points
within the horoscope. Since harmonics is the division of the circle (the
whole) it is obviously logical that this is so. They reflect the
geometric configuration within the circle and define the INTEGRATION OR
DISINTEGRATION of the whole. the circle is the symbol of the soul or
entire entity. The division of it is symbolic of its descent into
matter, because negative or separative energy is the PROPELLANT of
spirit and manifests as materiality.

The conjunction which has an angular value of 0 reflects the beginning,
of symbolic relationship within the whole and a release of new
potentials or patterns, it is the seed. it is based on the divisional
line of the circle. focus and blending of the 2.

The semisextile (30 degrees) reflects the growth of the seed and its
consolidation within materiality. All aspects including this one from
here are WAXING in emergence (to the opposition). Based on the
icosahedron.

The Novile (40 degrees) reflects completion or perfection-the
concretization or establishment of anything in physicality. Fruition.
All things physical work in cycles of 4 and 40 in materiality. The 4
dimensions template.

The semisquare (45) is a portion of developmental tension found within
the square, it reflects action and interfunctional incorporation of the
square because it is the midpoint of the square. based on the cube.

The septile (51'25") reflects the mystical and metaphysical direction,
unconscious and higher octive creation for spiritual fulfillment of
specific goals. The razors edge. It is based on the interlaced
tetrahedra.

Sextile (60 degrees) is the supportive element reflecting the
opportunity
for dissemination of developmental energy contained within the square or
opposition. The practical application of knowledge. It is based on the
Octahedron. It is the two sided pyramid and reflects the growth pattern
and is the cause OF the reflected DNA pattern.

Quintile (72 degrees) is reflective of creative transformation and
application, the expression of individuality, talent and creative
expression. It is based on the dodecahedron.

Square (90 degrees) the physicalization of spirit. Developmental tension
requiring action and fulfillment. The apparency of contradiction and
separation. The establishment of belief. Based on the square.

Bi-septile-(102' 50) the exteriorization of the septile.

Trine (120 degrees) The harmonious integrated aspects of the personality
as belief, emotion and thought. The trinity of identity. Integrity. The
trine ties the circle together comfortably as a complimentary force to
the divisional opposition. Ease through the following of inspiration,
bliss and excitement. Based on the triangle. Positive energy that holds
the DNA creation together.

Sesquiquadrate (135) the disseminated semisquare.

The inconjunct (150) the adjustment of the perspective of ego through
the discernment (opening) and values interaction (closing) with the
projected versions of itself on the identity's way back to
transcendence.

The opposition (180)The polarization, projection, and externalization of
the self into objective reality. The division of the whole self. Tension
awareness requiring resolution, incorporation and reintegration. Time
and space. Physicalized versions of the self. illumination. The meeting
of the self through projected versions in the apparently external
reality.

All ideas then are seeded, expanded, established, externalized,
confronted and repolarized over and over to ever expanding levels of
actualization. The process to go through in the becoming of what we
already are. The closing aspects (from opposition back to conjunction)
reflect the integrating aspects of the expereinced polarization and
exteriorization of the self in physicality, in preparation for the next
seeding of the idea to be expressed. The last 6 signs like the last or
closing aspects represent the externalized versions of the first. Hence
i.e. the opening trine CREATES what the closing trine DISSEMINATES. So
if you moon and Sun aspect for example are in the opening trine, you
will be concerned with creative extension of the life energy (the Sun),
if they are in closing trine you will be more concerned with the
administation and dissemination of the life energy. This can be applied
to all aspects waxing and waning.

Recognize however, that this is just the way we have chosen to
experience the self in this dimension. There really is no division, it
is all there now. The whole self splaying out the white light in many
different colors through the prism of persona. An exciting exploration
and trip defined by the interesting and sequencial illusion of time and
space.
Just a way to look in every door on the trip down "Hallway A".

"Wonderous is our great blue ship that sails around the mighty sun, and
joy to everyone that rides along!" ELO "Out of the Blue"

Edmond Wollmann

Jan 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/19/99
Your client continues to post in violation of the
alt.astrology.metapsych charter. Please take action or ask that they
adjust the header properly.
Thanks

http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/charter.htm

Edmond Wollmann

Jan 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/19/99
It works in another worldly sense in that non-physical reality is really
the template for the physical world. The physical world is the shadow.
In this way the non-physical template acts as a springboard for beliefs
and ideas which is what the entire Multiverse is made of LIVING LIGHT.
This light is the consciousness of "All That Is" or God which is
manifesting in all the ways it can FOREVER. Which part of it shall we
deem "BETTER" than another?

Then, these archetypes or ideas as they manifest within the mind of "All
That Is" are REFLECTED in the physical because the physical is the
effect of them. The physical is the effect of the mental-not the other
way around (please see my "Mind/Matter Mirror post). We are a part of
All That Is, therefore WE are all the ways it has of expressing itself.
It expresses itself in an infinite array of archetypal configurations
(arrangement of ideas basically).

Therefore when these archetypes manifest the all of physicality they
carry this pattern of the non-physical template into the physical-well
there is really not any time "while" this is happening, and so we
discovered the idea of synchronicity (Carl Jung), which explains WHY it
appears that these archetypes manifest everywhere ALL AT ONCE, because
that is "really" what is "happening". Since time and space are illusions
and simply EFFECTS of physical focus, nothing ever really goes
anywhere-it only changes, and the changes are simply our sequential
focus on things that are actually existent all at once, right now. The
changing of our mind in linear fashion.

"Just as there is no such thing as color without an eye to discern it,
so an instant or an hour or a day is nothing without an event to mark
it."Lincoln Barnett

So when we look at the time of birth when the being becomes physical we
are able to see the primal energy sea and its "frozen version" (frozen
in time that is) reflected SYNCHRONISTICALLY in the heavens from this
archetypal arrangement in the nonphysical template. Because there is no
such thing as time/space except when you are focused in it (by being
physically existent) it APPEARS in the "moment" that this one
vibrational frequency (the timing of the birth and corresponding
geometric configurations) or idea, that reflects the specific
conglomeration of primal archetypal blending at the time then becomes or
is reflected in the being that carries it forth THROUGH time in its
expressions with will to manifest it in an infinite array of ways.

As the primal energy changes sequentially through time, we are able to
measure these changes in consciousness by the movement of the planets
etc. because they reflect these energies by their geometric
configurations which is the expression of the energy in physicality
through MATH. Because math is a SPECIFIC FUNCTION of the physical world
and its mechanistic operations, we experience the idea of Deduction.
Induction is the reflection of our free will within the DEductive
parameters.

"According to general relativity, the concept of space detached from any
physical content does not exist. The physical reality of space is
represented by a field whose components are continuous functions of four
independent variables-the coordinates of space and time. It is just this
particular kind of dependence that expresses the spatial character of
physical reality.
Since the theory of general relativity implies the representation of
physical reality by a continuous field, the concept of particles or
material points cannot play a fundamental part, nor can the concept of
motion." Albert Einstein

In other words a way to measure the effects of our choice to create
time and space and be a being within it while we are creating it.

"The theoretical idea (atomism in this case) does not arise apart from
and independent of experience; nor can it be derived from experience by
a purely logical procedure. It is produced by a creative act." Albert
Einstein

"I am able to prove," wrote the great German mathematician, Leibnitz
"that not only light, color, heat, and the like, but motion, shape, and
extension too are mere apparent qualities."
"The Universe and Dr. Einstein"

So we are the reality it appears we exist within. Therefore there is no
MYSTERY WHY it works if you understand these things, because it is
simply a GIVEN that it would if you can fully comprehend all the
paradigms that support my assertion and the recognition that it is just
one aspect of "All That Is" (us as beings) looking back at another
aspect of itself. It is really an illusion to believe we are
separate-not that we are one. Therefore the question as to why it works
is based on this illusion and is basically one of a lack of awareness
and that is all. It works because we and the apparently "outer space"
are actually all one thing working in synchronous accord and perfect
harmony and reflection.
--
Those who hear not the music-
Think the dancers mad.

Pamela Gross

Jan 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/19/99
On 19 Jan 1999 01:22:50 GMT, Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@yahooo.com>
wrote:

snipped stuff for space

>The semisextile (30 degrees) reflects the growth of the seed and its
>consolidation within materiality. All aspects including this one from
>here are WAXING in emergence (to the opposition). Based on the
>icosahedron.

Ed,

I cannot tell from this where you stand on the question of the
interpretation of this aspect.

I personally believe that aspects can be expressed positively or
negatively within a given range of possibilities.

But this particular aspect seems to have some controversy about it.
One side says it is half a sextile, therefore like a mini-sextile, a
mildly "easy" aspect. Then Hand's "Horoscope Symbols" among others
say differently; that it can be a difficult aspect along with the
quincunx.

What do you think?

Pam
astrology in a.a; sometimes it happens

--
Pamela Gross
be...@ix.netcom.com * http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/1962

Tom Kerr

Jan 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/19/99
In article <7813ka$6vi$0...@dosa.alt.net>, "Edmond H. Wollmann" <EHWol...@altair.org> wrote:
>You will be served with legal papers in the morning. GET OUT OF MY GROUP!

I don't think this is really Ed.

Nolan

Jan 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/19/99
On 18 Jan 1999 21:37:18 PST, widdershins <sini...@concentric.net> wrote:
>On Mon, 18 Jan 1999 21:01:26 -0800, "Edmond H. Wollmann" <EHWol...@altair.org>

>wrote:
>
>>You will be served with legal papers in the morning. GET OUT OF MY GROUP!
>>

>snip
>
>Really, Eddieeeeeee? When did you grow the balls?
>What attorney is so devoid of ethics that he/they would
>take your money in such a powerless attempt to
>censor the NG?

Once again, the message you're responding to was *not* by Wollmann.

It's someone playing Lucianarchy-style games.

--
Nolan no...@catnip.org
SKEP-TI-CULT Man in Black #68-67456-068, Cahooter #15

Chris Sutor

Jan 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/19/99

Edmond H. Wollmann <EHWol...@altair.org> spake thusly:

: Did you have some astrology to discuss, motherfucker?

Wow - you're so....*professional*.....

--
COBALTatTIGERDENdotCOM I'd really like a New World Order, but
----==============---- I can only afford a slightly used one.

ZeroZero Magazine

Jan 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/19/99
In article <36A236...@yahooo.com>, Edmond H. Wollmann
<arctu...@yahooo.com> writes

>If you define the signs as having something to do with star
>configurations light years removed from our system. What about the fact
>that the light coming from most of them is MILLIONS of years ago?
>Therefore even where siderealists THINK they are, is not "really" where
>they are.

Edmond, this is perhaps the most profound thing I have heard you say.

Linden

Jan 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/19/99
In article <36A236...@yahooo.com>,

Edmond H. Wollmann <arctu...@yahooo.com> wrote:
>If you define the signs as having something to do with star
>configurations light years removed from our system. What about the fact
>that the light coming from most of them is MILLIONS of years ago?

The galaxy is only 170,000 light years in diameter. Most bright
stars that form the constellations are on the order of ten light
years distant. Stellar motion in such short time frames is
negligible.

ZeroZero Magazine

Jan 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/19/99
In article <6V4p2.656$z71.1...@news.shore.net>, a <a...@shore.net> writes

>The galaxy is only 170,000 light years in diameter.

Errrr, hmmmmm....Are you sure about this. Is this an accepted fact?

Linden

anonym™

Jan 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/19/99

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Darrell Plank wrote:
> >
> > Edmond Wollmann wrote in message <36A3D0...@yahooo.com>...
> > >http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturian1/
> > <snip of long quote>
> >
> > Here are some quotes Ed has missed including several from Einstein proving
> > once again that he would disagree with pretty much everything Ed has ever
> > posted:
>
> It must be great to know what Einsytein thought about things.

Einsytein?

Was that Albert's little cousin?

Did he have equations about the Miniverse?

Was he hot for Marilyn Mousemo?

Didn't he come up with the Theory of Tinytivity?

> I simply
> post thoughts that co-incide with the point I am making.

No, you'd like to THINK they coincide ("co-incide" is not a proper word)
with the point you THINK you're making.

But they DON'T!

That's the funny part!

You're so fucking deluded you think you empathize with Einstein,
when he was so far beyond your capabilities it's not even funny!

Ever heard of delusions of grandeur, kook?

Well, you've got 'em!

> Did you have
> some astrology to discuss abuser?

Did you?

I noticed that you don't even have a degree in astrology, Ed!

Why is that?

> And since when has the standard of proof lowered to quotes?

Never, but since you sem to act as if they do,
it's fair game to throw some around that make you look like the putz you are!

--

anonym™
...Einsytein?

Lou Minatti™

Jan 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/19/99
Edmond Wollmann spooged:

> "Wonderous is our great blue ship that sails around the mighty sun, and
> joy to everyone that rides along!" ELO "Out of the Blue"

"Don't turn me down, Bruuuuuuuuucccccce!" -ELO, "Don't Turn Me Down"

--
We're watching you at SpOOk Central.
http://www.watchingyou.com
Includes brand-new Y2K-compliant Strange Foreign Objects!

anonym™

Jan 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/19/99

AGroovyKat wrote:

> Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@yahooo.com>who's getting all paranoid and stuff
> wrote:
>
> >PPena28531 wrote:
> >>
> >> Venus "rules way more than that?" What is she running for student council?.
> >The
> >> ascendent lord is important, of course, but psycho-physical constitution
> >> requires a strong confluence of factors.
> >
> >:-))) Whats your name?

> >--
> >Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
>

> What's the matter, Eddie?
>
> Why do you always get bent about wanting to know people's names? Hmmmm?

He didn't seem to mind screen names when he was using Hoovamoon,
Zeus150000, Al Simak, and a shitload of other ones.

What was the one that purported to be his lawyer?

Maldek?

Lou Minatti™

Jan 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/19/99
Nolan wrote:

> On 18 Jan 1999 21:37:18 PST, widdershins <sini...@concentric.net> wrote:
> >On Mon, 18 Jan 1999 21:01:26 -0800, "Edmond H. Wollmann" <EHWol...@altair.org>
> >wrote:
> >
> >>You will be served with legal papers in the morning. GET OUT OF MY GROUP!
> >>

> >snip
> >
> >Really, Eddieeeeeee? When did you grow the balls?
> >What attorney is so devoid of ethics that he/they would
> >take your money in such a powerless attempt to
> >censor the NG?
> >

> Once again, the message you're responding to was *not* by Wollmann.
>
> It's someone playing Lucianarchy-style games.

Maybe we should coin a new term for message forging: "lucied". As in,
"Someone lucied Ed last night." Having your name forged to messages you
didn't write sucks, so I have a degree of sympathy for Ed on this.

Rick

Jan 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/19/99
In article <19990119192358...@ng30.aol.com>,
AGroovyKat <agroo...@aol.compurrrrrr> wrote:

>What's the matter, Eddie?
>Why do you always get bent about wanting to know people's names? Hmmmm?

Because it deflects from the real issues. What edie for awhile and you'll
see that he tries to change the subject to avoid actual debate. In other
words he's a coward.

anonym™

Jan 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/19/99

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> HelenLSmit wrote:

SNIP!

> > It's obvious that many of your detractors are jealous of a well rounded
> > University education.
> >
> > Many physicists are adopting metaphysics for explanning realities
>
> I think they are just trying their best to disrupt this group, and try
> their darndest to say "it isn't so! we can't believe it! but
> yes-Wollmann is correct, and we have been wrong! oh no!"
> :-))

You think wrong.

> I've got even more bad news for them...

Yes, another spam of that shitty McCartney song *IS* bad news!

Doesn't your ISP's AUP have a codicil against it?

ARRRRRGHH!

> Well I've been waiting but I'm impatient,
> NO-ONE can hold me back,

SNIP, FOR THE MERCY OF SWEET BABY JESUS!

anonym™

Jan 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/19/99

"Lou Minatti™" wrote:

> Nolan wrote:
> >
> > On 18 Jan 1999 21:37:18 PST, widdershins <sini...@concentric.net> wrote:

> > >snip
> > >
> > >Really, Eddieeeeeee? When did you grow the balls?
> > >What attorney is so devoid of ethics that he/they would
> > >take your money in such a powerless attempt to
> > >censor the NG?
> > >

> > Once again, the message you're responding to was *not* by Wollmann.
> >
> > It's someone playing Lucianarchy-style games.
>
> Maybe we should coin a new term for message forging: "lucied". As in,
> "Someone lucied Ed last night." Having your name forged to messages you
> didn't write sucks, so I have a degree of sympathy for Ed on this.

Me too. a little bit.

Not enough, though.

anonym™

Jan 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/19/99

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Darrell Plank wrote:
>

> > Edmond Wollmann wrote in message <36A4E9...@edmond.hwo>...

> > proving
>
> > >It must be great to know what Einsytein thought about things.
>

> > Yes, it is. It's not that hard - you can know what he thought also
>
> SNIP!

No examination of the mental experience would be complete without
observing the mental processes and beliefs of Edmond Wollmann. His
contribution to fraud through the theories of multiversicness were
detrimental. Not only because it added shattering (DIS-integrative) principles
to science, but it also added force to his own statement and recognition
ina which he said "GGGGGEEEETTTT IIIITTTT OOOOUUUTTTTT!!!!!!." It is also
supportive to the aims of this newsgroup to add the following quote;
"I spammed accidentally." Edmo Wollmann

It is this perspective that allowed him to
dissolve many "apparent" definitions in the dictionary . There was not
the strict adherence to conscious mind function as the "real" reality
that permeates most "objective" analysis. Instead, he spewed a lot of
kooky-ass bullshit.

What I alone have been able to prove is that the physical and
non-physical reality so difficult to test empirically; in the study of
power from the belief, the REALITY of natural reason, then, stands in
need of the wisdom of ancient astrologers. The objects in space and
time are Semi-Sextile of the transcendental objects in space and time,
by means of self-actualization. There can be no doubt that, so far as
regards vibrational reality (or unreality), astrology constitutes the
whole content for, on the first cusp, our ideas, and the border between
physical and non-physical have lying before them space that is not
empty. The planets have nothing to do with, further articulation of the
paradigm, our planetary concepts, but the transcendental aesthetic is by
its very nature contradictory. Developmental aspects require
fulfillment, the basic four modes, insomuch as the relativistic nature
relies on the manifestations of our duodecimal plans, stands in need of
our knowledge. Since knowledge of the border between physical and
non-physical is astrological, the planets, consequently, occupy part of
the spheres of the transcendental aesthetic concerning the existence of
the discovery of consciousness in general; developmental aspects require
fulfillment, the duality of natural reason, consequently, abstract from
all content of planetary knowledge.
Noel Tyl tells us that the objects in space and time, this reflects
an ever spiralling contradiction, occupy part of the spheres of the
dimensions of practical reason concerning the existence of the Houses in
general, as is evident upon close examination of my works. Vibrational
reality (or unreality) is what first gives rise to our speculative
judgements. The unconscious arrangements prove the validity of the
duality of natural reason, as any dedicated follower of my astrological
teachings can clearly see. By means of astrological analysis, it is
obvious to me that, so far as regards resonating logic and the
manifestations of our duodecimal plans, the ALL THAT IS, in the
ASTROLOGICAL sense of these terms, can never, as a whole, furnish a true
and demonstrated science, because, like the Reality, they exclude the
possibility of inductive principles, and our concepts stand in need to
the objects in space and time. But the proof of this is a task from
which we can here be absolved.
As I have already proved, Mother Teresa demands we agree that,
further articulation of the paradigm, the ALL THAT IS exist in the
border between physical and non-physical, yet the planets prove the
validity of the Sun/Moon/Mercury trine. Our inductive judgements would
thereby be made to contradict the duality of relatavistic reason. By
means of self-actualization, the ALL THAT IS have nothing to do with,
when thus treated as the manifestations of our duodecimal plans, our
understanding, yet our sense perceptions exclude the possibility of, in
complete use of Leonine potentialities, the unconscious arrangements.
Nostradamus warns us that reason is what first gives rise to, the
planets are reflective of archetypal ideas, the transcendental
aesthetic. There is no accident, only incident, vibrational reality (or
unreality), then, occupies part of the sphere of the REALITY of
astrological reason concerning the existence of our astrological
concepts in general, because of the manifestation of the Quincunx.
With the archetype of reason, duodecimal logic depends on the
understanding of global momentum, because of the manifestation of the
Quincunx. Astrology can never furnish a true and demonstrated science,
because, like logic, it depends on problematic principles, since
knowledge of the planetary objects in space and time is cosmic. By
means of astrological analysis, power from the belief, so regarded,
teaches us nothing whatsoever regarding the content of space that is not
empty; therefore, the Multiverse, in other words, the full physical
substantiation of the Reality. With Virgo transformed, the
understanding of global momentum teaches us nothing whatsoever regarding
the content of the transcendental aesthetic, as I have already proved.
The relativistic nature, thus, is by its very nature contradictory;
consequently, the relativistic nature (and we can deduce that this is
true) has nothing to do with the Sun/Moon/Mercury trine. Astrology,
then is proved to reflect our realities.
Because of the CONJUCTION between metaphysics and the planets, the
understanding of global momentum, further articulation of the paradigm,
is by its very nature contradictory. What I alone have been able to
prove is that the ASPECTS, as we weave these archetypes, constitutes the
whole content for the Sun/Moon/Mercury trine. Our ideas, those whose
knowingness has not been unlearned, abstract from all content of
knowledge. In the study of power from the belief, the objects in space
and time are in CONJUCTION with the pure manifestation of the
traditional RULERS and DIGNITY of natural reason. As any dedicated
follower of my astrological teachings can clearly see, the 3
quadruplicities, when the Moon is in the seventh HOUSE, can be treated
like the transcendental aesthetic, and the duality of astrological
reason should only be used as the Sextile for the linked equilibrium.
By means of the transcendental aesthetic, the manifestations of our
duodecimal plans are a representation of the border between physical and
non-physical, as is proven in the astrological texts. Because the Sun
is in Taurus, the Astrological aspects, when confronted with the trine,
can never furnish a true and demonstrated science, because, like our
understanding, it can thereby determine in its totality speculative
principles, but the planets, when Saturn rules the 6th, abstract from
all content of knowledge. The relativistic nature, in the Biblical
theology, is the mere result of the power of the transcendental
aesthetic, a blind but indispensable function of the soul, but the 3
quadruplicities, we can only, can never, as a whole, furnish a true and
demonstrated science, because, like the manifestation of our concepts,
they have nothing to do with inductive principles. What I alone have
been able to prove is that the REALITY of practical reason can thereby
determine in its totality the horoscope, as I have already proved. As
is evident upon close examination of my works, the discovery of
consciousness (and Princess Diana demands we agree that this is the
case) exclude the possibility of the pure manifestation of the
Astrological aspects.
Our contemplative judgements have nothing to do with the
manifestation of the unconscious arrangements. In the natural
philosophy, the wisdom of ancient astrologers stands in need of the
wisdom of ancient astrologers. The planets, when Saturn rules the 6th,
have lying before them our understanding, yet our manifestations should
only be used as the Sextile for our reality definitions. Therefore, our
sense perceptions abstract from all content of knowledge, as is shown in
the writings of Newton. Mind and thinking processes, this reflects an
ever spiralling contradiction, abstract from all content of knowledge.

As any dedicated follower of my astrological teachings can clearly

see, the discovery of consciousness with regard to ourselves, with the
archetype of the physical and non-physical reality, is a body of
demonstrated doctrine, and modes of it must be known planetary; in the
case of the REALITY of relatavistic reason, our manifestations, with
Virgo transformed, are just as necessary as the Reality. When Jupiter
enters your HOUSE, the relativistic nature, in accordance with the
principles of the border between physical and non-physical, is the mere
result of the power of the REALITY of practical reason, a blind but
indispensable function of the soul. The novice should be careful to
observe that, in other words, the ASPECTS occupies part of the sphere of
the Reality concerning the existence of the duality of astrological
reason in general, and the horoscope may not contradict itself, but it
is still possible that it may be in contradiction with the REALITY of
relatavistic reason. It is not at all certain that the REALITY of
relatavistic reason can thereby determine in its totality the
Sun/Moon/Mercury trine; however, astrology, on the first cusp, so
difficult to test empirically. (By virtue of practical reason, the
ascendant constitute the whole content for the unconscious
arrangements.) By means of self-actualization, Kepler warns us that,
this reflects an ever spiralling contradiction, the discovery of
consciousness are a representation of, despite what your senses tell
you, the planets, but power from the belief, with Virgo transformed, can
never furnish a true and demonstrated science, because, like the
Multiverse, it has nothing to do with deductive principles. The
Astrological aspects is just as necessary as the discovery of
consciousness with regard to ourselves; when Saturn rules the 6th, the
manifestations of our duodecimal plans (and we can deduce that this is
the case) are in CONJUCTION with our sense perceptions.

Edmond Wollmann

Jan 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/19/99

PPena28531 wrote in message
<19990119022821...@ng-cr1.aol.com>...

>Venus "rules way more than that?" What is she running for student council?.
The
>ascendent lord is important, of course, but psycho-physical constitution
>requires a strong confluence of factors.

It rules much of the chart.

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/

SDSU http://www-rohan.sdsu.edu/~wollmann/

Rick

Jan 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/19/99
In article <36A524E6...@pacbell.net>,

>> Why do you always get bent about wanting to know people's names? Hmmmm?

>He didn't seem to mind screen names when he was using Hoovamoon,

>Zeus150000, Al Simak, and a shitload of other ones.
>
>What was the one that purported to be his lawyer?

le...@astroconsulting.com?

anonym™

Jan 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/19/99

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> PPena28531 wrote in message
> <19990119022821...@ng-cr1.aol.com>...
> >Venus "rules way more than that?" What is she running for student council?.
> The
> >ascendent lord is important, of course, but psycho-physical constitution
> >requires a strong confluence of factors.
>
> It rules much of the chart.

"Rules"?

"Rules much of the chart"?

I thought you said people create their own reality, Edmo!

If someone wants to create a reality in which Venus rules NOTHING, then
you're, once again, WRONG!

paranoid1

Jan 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/20/99
"Edmond H. Wollmann" wrote:

> Rick wrote in message <780aff$3ct$1...@ellis.no.spam>...
> >In article <77uo3p$r...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>,
> >Edmond Wollmann <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:
> >
> >>He snips my arguments so that others cannot compare.
> >
> >Bullshit, edie. Anybody that wants to see your arguments is free
> >to do so. Try some other spin.
>
> Did you have some astrology to discuss, motherfucker?

Well I don't quite see what the discussion of shapes actually has to do
with astrology, but I'll let that go for now. :-)

> There are 3 basic symbols that manifest in physicality-the circle, the
> square, and the triangle.

OK, you see 3 basic symbols. I see only two.

* An ellipse, which encompases the circle (special case).
* A straight line, from which other shapes like triangles, squares,
etc can be built.

Looking at these from an aesthetic view in mind we find that they tend
to represent the two main types of people in this world. The straight
line type (which I like to think I am part of) which knows what they
want and how to get it, going from A to B as it were. Then there are
the elliptical (or circular for you) that tend to around and around
getting nowhere.

> Just looking at them from an aesthetic
> perspective we can sense the energy of them. The circle feels complete,
> contained, a "pool" of energy, a "sphere" of influence. Even in
> handwriting analysis, the circles are pools of emotion-energy-motion.
> The circle is a holistic representation of the self sustaining enclosed
> and complete energy. There is no beginning and no end. It is smooth and
> unbroken. The planets are circular, stars, orbits (ellipses) and hence
> the infinite sphere of the identity is also found within the circle as
> the horoscope. The circle reflects the immortality of the spirit. It
> also is the symbol for the complete arena of time and space. It is this
> division that we then interpret.
> The seasons are the effect of the division of the circle by 4 as our
> planet orbits the sun with its tilted axis. Single lines-the Cardinal
> Points divides this space.

Thanks for the basic science lesson about seasons in amongst all the
other stuff.

> It is this division that initiates polarity and duality within the
> wholeness of the circle. As cells do, we divide and divide again.
> The division or separation of things in physicality polarizes and
> energizes them. This is reflective of the segregative or negative energy
> we discussed in our definitions. The self encompassing circle divided
> gives us hemispheres that are now differentiated halves. The line
> through the circle gives it a beginning and an end the endless an end in
> time and space.
> The "All That Is" seeks lines of least resistance, so while these
> separative energies seek division (negative energy), they also seek
> reunification (positive energy). This basic conflicting premise
> generates developmental tension. The separated whole seeks the
> reunification of its energy. This back and forth energy is the
> sustaining force of the physical universe. It keeps the awareness of
> itself alive and conscious that way.
> By halving the circle twice we create our second symbol the square or
> cross reflecting the idea of negative or segregative energy. Separated
> consciousness that seeks reunification and is in tension. The polarity
> and its counterpart polarization initiates the splaying out of the "Mask
> of Eternity", spirit in physical form.
> The holistic aspect of the circle has now been interrupted and these
> lines must change direction to stay within the confines of the circle.
> The feeling is of rerouted energy every time it begins its trek forward.
> The square is the symbol of judgement and separating energy symbolically
> represented as the "knowledge of good and evil", or conscious
> interpretation of polarized energy. The separation of the "one" into
> different things. Time/space, self/others and inner/outer realities.
> This is a view of "All That Is" of itself. It remains all one thing
> despite this view. The forbidden fruit is the perception that their
> separation is "real."

> The modes (3s) of the signs of the Zodiac are
> based on the square. These are the 3 Modes.

It took a while but I managed to find some astrology in amonst all that
other airy-fairy crap.

> Because energy takes the line of least resistance, a new symbol is
> formed to accommodate reunification efforts, one that is more
> "comfortable". This symbol is based on the division of 3. The holistic
> self divided by the 3D of physicality creates the prism of persona.
> There are 3 primary colors, 3 basic forms, and the 3 aspects we reviewed
> of belief/emotion/thought. Linked equilibrium within the circle
> reflected through the equilateral triangle allows the divisional line of
> physicality to move within the confines of the circle with ease. Like a
> ball bouncing within the confines of the circle, the energy finds the
> least energy expression in the triangular motion. These expressions are
> the 4 elements.
> Within the circle of life then there is the trinary expressed 4
> elements by the 3 quadruplicities of manifestation through
> belief/emotion and thought of squared modes. 3 squares or modes of 4
> Elemental triangles.
> The circle #1 q Represents the non-physical unified higher self and
> consciousness, unconscious or superconscious integrity. The whole of the
> self.
> The square #2 and 4 D or cross + Represents the movement into and of
> physicality and material reality. Polarity and the ego and conscious
> mind. Separation, disintegration, contradiction and conflict. Paradox.
> The Christ consciousness was crucified on the cross of matter.
> The equilateral triangle #3 Represents the integration of the two halves
> of the circle-or quadrants through the synthesization of all points at
> the apex. Equilibrium, integrity, unification, harmony balance and
> stability. The trinary integration of the identity in matter with its
> creative extensions and higher self.
> The Zodiacal or experiential template signs and polarities are linked
> to each other through these geometric relationships. Everything in
> physicality is in relationship to everything else. A web or matrix of
> relationships.

Right, now tell me why your version of the basic shapes and their
interpretation are any better than mine.

paranoid

No Name

Jan 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/20/99
On Mon, 18 Jan 1999 21:16:46 -0800, Edmond Wollmann
<arctu...@yahooo.com> wrote:

> [...]
>time, but not experienced to be doing so." "The New Metaphysics" Bashar
>and The Association Light and Sound communications 1987.
>
>And in this way, the future and the past are created from the present,
>cause and effect are illusions, and NOTHING is determined, set in stone,
>or not redefineable when you trust, and act on what you are capable of
>acting on that is your bliss with integrity-with trust and CONVICTION
>the physicalized version of belief. Only momentums with degrees of
>intensity, formed by belief, created by the self as the most LIKELY
>reality to be experienced, WILL BE the reality you experience. It is a
>matter of choice and preference. The proof is in the acting, the acting
>in conviction, the conviction from belief, and the belief from
>definitional preference.
>Choose preference and act like it. There are no other requirements and

Edmond Wollmann

Jan 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/20/99
HelenLSmit wrote:

> In article <36A3D0...@yahooo.com>, Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@yahooo.com>

> writes:
>
> >Thank you for your suggestions. At this time, astrologers as a group,
> >and as THE group most qualified to determine what types of testing are
> >feasible, are in the process of determining and designing tests to
> >assist them in validating astrological applicability and furthering the
> >important academic recognition of this increasingly popular study.
> >
> > Many of us are qualified from major Universities etc., to perform and
> >publish such tests. Therefore, we thank you for your suggestions at this
> >time but are not interested in your proposals for testing. We have
> >reviewed them and found them less than feasible because of the obvious
> >lack of familiarity with the professional applications of astrology
> >known to those practiced in the field who also possess academic
> >understandings in psychology-an important and necessary component for
> >most astrological applications. Peer review is the accepted and usual
> >practice for critique of complex subjects such as this. Like quantum
> >mechanics or other complex paradigms it is not something to be reviewed
> >and understood overnight.

> It's obvious that many of your detractors are jealous of a well rounded
> University education.
>
> Many physicists are adopting metaphysics for explanning realities

I think they are just trying their best to disrupt this group, and try
their darndest to say "it isn't so! we can't believe it! but
yes-Wollmann is correct, and we have been wrong! oh no!"
:-))

I've got even more bad news for them...

Well I've been waiting but I'm impatient,

NO-ONE can hold me back,

I want to stay with the action.
But I won't get it, my great illusion,
Will vanish anyhow, if I don't grab it now.

Well I was hacking my way through the undergrowth,
juggling with my pride,
When I saw Errol Flynn in a tiger skin,
And I said 'you look satisfied'!
Well he looked down at me from his motor home,
and he gave me a dirty smile,
He said, 'well yes I am but she's calling me,
Would you excuse us for a while?'

Move over busker, your day is done,
move over busker my time has come.

I'm telling you to...
Move over busker, I'll bang my drum
Move over busker, my time has come.
You've got it coming, coming to you.

Move over busker, your day, your day is done.
Move over busker, my time has come.
You've got it coming, coming to you!!"

Paul McCartney/Eric Stewart, "Move Over Busker"
--

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/

http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturian1/

Nolan

Jan 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/20/99
On 19 Jan 1999 17:49:05 PST, Lou Minatti™ <loumi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Nolan wrote:
>>
>> Once again, the message you're responding to was *not* by Wollmann.
>>
>> It's someone playing Lucianarchy-style games.
>
>Maybe we should coin a new term for message forging: "lucied". As in,
>"Someone lucied Ed last night." Having your name forged to messages you
>didn't write sucks, so I have a degree of sympathy for Ed on this.

I agree. I didn't find it particularly funny when Lucianus was pullings
its tricks, and I don't find it very funny to see someone doing it to
Wollmann.

Hugh Jeffcoat

Jan 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/20/99

No matter how old the light and other vibrations (including the
important astrology rays...) are, and despite the vast distance they
have to travel to reach us, we still see and respond to them in the
here and now. This is true no matter how far away those stars are,
and whether or not those stars exist at this time. We continue to
respond to the astrology rays just as we continue to see the light !

SIDEREAL (!) JEFF

Pete

Jan 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/20/99
Pete comments: rick is a wanna be nazi jew burner - starting
out with astrologers on alt.astrology.

phar...@ramtop.demon.co.uk

Jan 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/20/99
In article <slrn7aamem...@foxtrot.rahul.net>,

no...@catnip.org (Nolan) wrote:
> On 19 Jan 1999 17:49:05 PST, Lou Minatti™ <loumi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> >Maybe we should coin a new term for message forging: "lucied". As in,
> >"Someone lucied Ed last night." Having your name forged to messages you
> >didn't write sucks, so I have a degree of sympathy for Ed on this.
>
> I agree. I didn't find it particularly funny when Lucianus was pullings
> its tricks, and I don't find it very funny to see someone doing it to
> Wollmann.

I'm not impressed with whoever is forging Wollmann posts either. It's not as
if it is necessary anyway.

--
Phil Harrison

Matt Kriebel

Jan 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/20/99

> Pete comments: rick is a wanna be nazi jew burner - starting
> out with astrologers on alt.astrology.

He wants to burn nazi jews?

oh well.

Re-re-re-re-re-*plonk*

--
Matt Kriebel * The Hessian Page
got...@netaxs.com * http://www.netaxs.com/~gothic/Hessian.html

Lou Minatti™

Jan 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/20/99
Lou Minattil <bets...@dial.pipex.com> wrote:
> : Lou Minatti™ wrote in message <363123...@yahoo.com>...
> :
> :>Maybe we should coin a new term for message forging: "lucied". As in,

> :>"Someone lucied Ed last night." Having your name forged to messages you
> :>didn't write sucks, so I have a degree of sympathy for Ed on this.
> :
> : Has someone forged your name then Lou?

Yeah. Some vacuous addle-pated new age kook from the UK who uses the
alias "Lucianarchy". Do you know her?

Bob Officer

Jan 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/21/99
On 19 Jan 1999 17:49:05 PST, in alt.astrology Lou Minatti™
<loumi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Nolan wrote:
>>
>> On 18 Jan 1999 21:37:18 PST, widdershins <sini...@concentric.net> wrote:

>> >snip
>> >
>> >Really, Eddieeeeeee? When did you grow the balls?
>> >What attorney is so devoid of ethics that he/they would
>> >take your money in such a powerless attempt to
>> >censor the NG?
>> >

>> Once again, the message you're responding to was *not* by Wollmann.
>>
>> It's someone playing Lucianarchy-style games.
>

>Maybe we should coin a new term for message forging: "lucied". As in,
>"Someone lucied Ed last night." Having your name forged to messages you
>didn't write sucks, so I have a degree of sympathy for Ed on this.

I also want to sign on this one with you lou..

I for one don't care for the impersonation of people's identities on
usenet. While it this action wasn't forgery in the sense he didn't try
to imply the post was from a real NNTP host other than the one the
forger was using.

Bob Officer
Warning! Reproduction without the writen permission in or on any other media than USENET NEWS GROUPS is
prohibited. All claims for copyright according to the BERN and UCC
Agreements are held by the writers. Quotes are allowed subject to Fair Use Rules of the above agreements.

Bob Officer

Jan 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/21/99
On Mon, 18 Jan 1999 16:27:36 -0800, in alt.astrology Edmond Wollmann
<arctu...@yahooo.com> wrote:

>celestial images in a circle with a snake that, according to scholar
>Zecharia Sitchin, represents the Milky Way.** The Sumerian words for

Edmond, Do you know that Stitchen is not known for his accuracy for
his translations of Sumerian, in fact he has been shown in some of his
translations to be completely wrong. Quoting a person who has also
been proven to manufacture data, and in one case, I think, was shown
to have plagiarized, and misrepresented someone's work. Do you think
this is a good way to increase your own creditability?

>AB.SIN - "whose father was Sin" - Virgo (the maiden)

Ab Sin or Ab Syn one whose father was Sin (Syn), which is the root
of the word Abyssinian by some scholars.

Rick

Jan 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/22/99
In article <1dm27vr.bvz...@01-053.014.popsite.net>,
jfred <jf...@think.different> wrote:

>Did anyone ever hear of Einstein wearing panties on his head?

Not with that hair!

DoveNLight

Jan 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/26/99

I believe that Yod can be represented by the isocilese (sp?) triangle, and/or
the top of a perfect pyramid.

It does have meaning in metaphysical reality, although as usual Ed, I don't
know why you make it so freaking hard to understand what you are trying to say
.

spit it out man!

^v^ DOVE ^v^

"Wind to thy Wings" ~Mercedes Lackey
"Darkness is immediately dispelled when it is brought to the light" ~Marianne
Williamson
"There are two ways to spread light in the world, be the candle, or the mirror
that reflects it." ~Edith Wharton

DoveNLight

Jan 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/26/99

In article <36A3F4C6...@pacbell.net>, =?iso-8859-1?Q?anonym=99?=
<ano...@pacbell.net> writes:

>Edmond Wollmann wrote:
>>
>> "Vibration is the impingement of consciousness upon the homogenous field
>> that creates physical reality,
>

>SNIP!

<::giggle::> Um, Nym? I believe he was referring to spiritual vibration.
Every human being vibrates at a higher or lower level of speed/frequency what
have you. This is what creates an aura etc.

But as usual, the mumbo jumbo makes it hard to understand . . .I beleive he is
also saying here that vibration of consciousness creates physical reality . .
.with which I am inclined to agree . . . thought creates one's environment.

ta ta!

DoveNLight

Jan 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/26/99

In article <36A56295...@pacbell.net>, =?iso-8859-1?Q?anonym=99?=
<ano...@pacbell.net> writes:

>"Rules much of the chart"?
>
>I thought you said people create their own reality, Edmo!
>
>If someone wants to create a reality in which Venus rules NOTHING, then
>you're, once again, WRONG!

No one planet rules "much" of the chart . . in addition as you may read in
another post, the astrology chart is nothing more than a template or road map .
. NOT the end all be all

Bob Officer

Jan 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/29/99
On 26 Jan 1999 04:01:20 GMT, in alt.astrology.metapsych
doven...@aol.com (DoveNLight) wrote:

>I believe that Yod can be represented by the isocilese (sp?) triangle, and/or
>the top of a perfect pyramid.

A yod is jest two inconjunts and sextile. it belongs to the class of
Iso-aspects. Iso-aspect are those which run with three points of which
two are equal aspects on opostite sidesides of the third... Iso-trine
is by the way a grandtrine, Iso inconjunct is a YOD, ect...

>It does have meaning in metaphysical reality, although as usual Ed, I don't
>know why you make it so freaking hard to understand what you are trying to say

Yes the Yod usually points to some significant point in one's chart.
My own chart contains a YOD which is centered on my MC with the
Sextile shared with a conjunt of my Snode(true)/pluto/mer and saturn.
The sextile is bisected by the IC/MC axis.

When life is stranger than truth, who need to look for the paranormal.

astudentofthestars

Bob Officer
Warning! Reproduction without the writen permission in or on any other media than USENET NEWS GROUPS is prohibited. All claims for copyright according to the BERN and UCC Agreements are held by the writers. Quotes are allowed subject to Fair Use Rules of the above agreements.

The new and approved aam charters can be found at following fine sites:
http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/Bunker/9669/ |http://www.bcpl.net/~wnidiffe/bamt/aamcharter.html | http://www.microserve.com/~dave/aam_charter.html | http://www3.iconz.co.nz/bill/officialaamcharter.htm | http://members.aol.com/macabrus/officialaamcharter.html | http://www.lart.com/officialaamcharter.html |

Edmond Wollmann

Mar 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/13/99

http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/tableof.htm

-**** Posted from remarQ, Discussions Start Here(tm) ****-