Astrology of Place?

Edmond Wollmann

Jan 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/29/98

SherryK wrote:

> Hi,

> I'm an occasional lurker on this newsgroup and my knowledge of astrology
> is slight--but I've run across this idea that you can use astrology to
> tell how you will adapt to (or be affected by) a new place--is this done
> by calculating the birth chart as if you'd been born in the place in
> question?

Yes same time and everything just the new coordinates for the new place.
Actually what we are is what we are-and this idea is then CARRIED to the
new place. The horoscope of the new place as well as the effect of
relocating our chart then reflects this change and planets etc. that are
moved to different positions because of the change, are then just
EMPHASISED in the new place-the issues were always there, they just may
now be played out or magnified, eased or, put in the backgroud.
Astrology (which is the "reading of life")does not happen to us it
happens through us because we are the creators of our reality utterly.
I hope this explains it to some degree.
Thanks
--
"Neither fire nor wind, birth nor death can erase our good deeds."
Buddha

Brian Johnson

Jan 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/29/98

Buddha would also say: be not attached to your good deeds. Just do
them.
--
Brian Johnson

Hugh E. Jeffcoat

Jan 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/30/98

Edmond Wollmann <woll...@spamno.net> wrote:

>SherryK wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>
>> I'm an occasional lurker on this newsgroup and my knowledge of astrology
>> is slight--but I've run across this idea that you can use astrology to
>> tell how you will adapt to (or be affected by) a new place--is this done
>> by calculating the birth chart as if you'd been born in the place in
>> question?

>Yes same time and everything just the new coordinates for the new place.

Sorry, ED, but this statement is in error. One should adjust the time
of birth to the new location.

I was born in Birmingham Ala (zone 6 - six hours ahead of GMT) at
12:04 pm cst. I live in Reno Nv (zone 8 - eight hours ahead of GMT).
When it was 12:04 PM in B'ham, it was 10:04 AM in Reno. Therefore the
relocation chart is cast for 10:04 AM in Reno. The planetary
longitudes are exactly the same in each case. Only the angles are
different.

I have found that the natal figure cast for birthplace influences your
life as long as you live. However, for information specific to any
place on earth you find yourself, look to the natal and transiting
planets on the angles of the BIRTHPLACE NATAL and the RELOCATION
chart. BOTH apply !

SIDEREAL (!) JEFF