All truths

Edmond-Wollmann

Feb 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/6/99
I encourage all persons-astrologers and otherwise who are true truth
seekers to incorporate and study as many paradigms, cultures, ideas,
religions, and concepts as possible. In this way we not only broaden our
own knowledge base, but learn to empathize with those of differing
views. "All That Is" (God) is EVERYTHING, which part shall we deem
invalid or better than another?

I submit that the way to heaven is dis-covery and is a state of being,
not a place. This discovery it therefore follows-MUST come from within.

I post this as it seems certain factions are unable to read this through
my writings and assertions. I will answer those with these sincere
intentions to the best of my ability time allowing.
But I have always said it and always will. If my work serves you use it,
if it doesn't please ignore it. I ask no one to believe the idea and
conclusion that I have come to that all truths are true and serve a
positive purpose-just because I say so.

Thank you for co-creating this dream.

Yes, the positive path is the integral path. There is no one truth if
there were only one truth there would only be one person. All beings are
all the ways that "All That Is" has of expressing itself within the
creation that it is. It is the disbelief in one's own power that creates
negativity.
Self-Empowered- Is the recognition that you lack nothing and create your
reality 100% by what you believe and define yourself to be. It is
created from all levels of psychic material, i.e., unconscious,
conscious, collective unconscious, superconscious. The physical is the
EFFECT of the non-physical spiritual.
You have all the tools and all the abilities that you require at any
given moment to be anything you are willing and bold enough to believe
you can define yourself to be. You are always in control 100% even when
you use 90% to create the illusion that you only have the other 10%. No
one can make you feel inferior without your consent. The recognition
that the universe has no built-in meaning. The taking of responsibility
(not guilt) for ones reality BECAUSE you know it is you and your
creation.

Integrity- Functioning as an integrated whole self, without placing
power outside of the self, since nothing is outside of the self. The
recognition that you are as powerful as you need to be to create
whatever you desire to create in your reality without having to hurt
yourself or anyone else in order to create it. You are always a part of
the problem or of the solution, if you are not part of the solution it
is easy to figure out where you are on the scale (unless of course you
are involved as an analytically discerning or accurate empathic
observer-pls see the discernment vs judgment post). You are not
responsible for anyone only responsible to them by being as much as you
can be in integrity. All is vibration, and the vibration you are will BE
the reality you experience EVERYWHERE-ALL THE TIME.

Negative beliefs do not have any more power than positive. So they are
not necessarily "unfortunate", for every being creates their reality
utterly as the product of what they believe or have been taught to
believe is true. There is no one truth, except that THE truth is
composed of all truths within that system. Individuals can act in
positive ways or in negative ways.
Positive is simply integrative, unifying, expansive,
inclusive-INTEGRAL.
Negative is separative, segragative, limited, conflicted functions in
PARTS.

But the positive individual, by the light by which they shine, will
simply show the negative individual(s) that they are;

A) Untouchable by anything that is not of a similar vibration. And that;

B) They offer back to the negative individual(s) an offering of a
choice, a choice to also be positive. If the other(s) do not choose to
be positive then they can simply go their own way, for that which is
negative cannot exist within the blinding light of that which is
positive, it is simple mechanics-PHYSICS. That is all. Even if the
negativity is intentional the positive person will still extract a
positive effect.

Action is the manifested conviction of belief-because life happens
through you not to you.

No one can interpret a life or vibrational level at which they
themselves are not capable of functioning, because all is vibration.
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
Bashar and The Association
Eleanor Roosevelt
--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

Rick

Feb 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/6/99
In article <36BD2C...@yahooo.com>,
Edmond-Wollmann <arctu...@yahooo.com> wrote:

>I encourage all persons-astrologers and otherwise who are true truth
>seekers to incorporate and study as many paradigms, cultures, ideas,
>religions, and concepts as possible.

Translation: edie want you to send him money (and a scanner).

Edie, how does it serve you to post the same babble so many times?

bunyips

Feb 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/8/99
On Sat, 06 Feb 1999 22:02:48 -0800 Edmond-Wollmann

<arctu...@yahooo.com> wrote:
> I encourage all persons-astrologers and otherwise who are true truth
> seekers to incorporate and study as many paradigms, cultures, ideas,
> religions, and concepts as possible.

We are truth-seekers Edmond-Wollmann that is why we post-facts,
refute-your-lies and ask-for-proof. You are a fraud who seeks to
confuse the rubes with your pseudo-science so you can make a few
dollars.

> In this way we not only broaden our
> own knowledge base, but learn to empathize with those of differing
> views.

We already pity you because you are such a stupid moron, but now you
want empathy too? You are just another charlatan and side-show freak,
why should we give any creedance to your unproven spew? It's not like
you have demonstrated any honesty, objectivity or insight.

> "All That Is" (God) is EVERYTHING, which part shall we deem
> invalid or better than another?

Your lies are a good place to start if you are looking for what to
safely call "invalid".

> But I have always said it and always will. If my work serves you use it,
> if it doesn't please ignore it.

Of course you only want the rubes to pay attention to you - the
skeptics constantly show what a fool, failure and fraud you really are.

> I ask no one to believe the idea and
> conclusion that I have come to that all truths are true and serve a
> positive purpose-just because I say so.

You just want them to buy your POS book.

> Yes, the positive path is the integral path. There is no one truth if
> there were only one truth there would only be one person. All beings are
> all the ways that "All That Is" has of expressing itself within the
> creation that it is. It is the disbelief in one's own power that creates
> negativity.

> Self-Empowered- Is the recognition that you lack nothing and create your
> reality 100% by what you believe and define yourself to be.

Why then did you create a reality where you are such a total failure?

> You have all the tools and all the abilities that you require at any
> given moment to be anything you are willing and bold enough to believe
> you can define yourself to be.

Why then can't you make yourself into anything but a fraud.

> You are always in control 100% even when
> you use 90% to create the illusion that you only have the other 10%. No
> one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

Yes we know your ego is, in your mind, more powerful than facts.

> Integrity- Functioning as an integrated whole self, without placing
> power outside of the self, since nothing is outside of the self. The
> recognition that you are as powerful as you need to be to create
> whatever you desire to create in your reality without having to hurt
> yourself or anyone else in order to create it.

Maybe we should re-post the list of your insults to others - you fraud.

Surf Usenet at home, on the road, and by email -- always at Talkway.