Astrology--Mars/Pluto in Sagittarius

el...@no.spam

Dec 19, 2000, 3:58:28 PM12/19/00
In article <20001219155102...@ng-ch1.aol.com>,
EHWollmann <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote:

>Can we discuss it now?

*We* can; you can't. It has already been shown that not only are you
incapable of discussing anything but you are also lacking knowledge needed
to discuss astrology. Hint: astrology knowledge is not a cut-n-paste
related skill.

--
"Hence, 'spinics' call kooks kooks"
-Edmond Wollmann, a$trologer, liar, spammer, hypocrite, censor, Jan. '98 KoTM,

http://lart.com/ed/
http://www.shore.net/~a/wollmann/faves.html
http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=541493235&fmt=text
http://www.rahul.net/falk/quickrefs.html#wollman
http://users.erols.com/tempdog/
http://www.skeptictank.org/edm.htm

EHWollmann

Dec 19, 2000, 4:07:52 PM12/19/00
Can we discuss it now?

The next Mars/Pluto conjunction will be a very pivitol point @ 15 Sagittarius
where it Conjoins the archetypal reference of HERCULES!
This point is the Jupiter position of my publishing company electional chart
(in the 7th!).

Mars/Pluto © 2000 Altair Publishing

Willfulness is a very strong factor in the Mar/Pluto conjunction. MARS reflects
the need to prove the self and the identity's belief in the ability to manifest
and apply themselves in the world. Their belief in the idea they are (pls refer
to "Mars and The State of The Ego").

PLUTO reflects the individual's perspective that has been FRAMED by the
generational perspective of the collective at the time they were born (pls see
"Paradigm Shift 2012-2015") and the overcompensation in regard to beliefs of
power of that collective. All of the articles I reference are searchable
through Deja News retrieval system for those interested.

In the horoscope of Paul McCartney, which contains Mars/Pluto conjunct in the
5th house (some say 11 and I may agree) we observe it in Leo. His chart is an
appropriate example for this idea of Mars/Pluto to reflect the tremendous
creative power this reflects.

Here is an excerpt of an article I wrote "The Moon and Psychological Needs"
concerning this chart;

"The following examples definitely reveal the individual's reigning needs. The
first is a male born June 18, 1942, 2:38 am 002w55, 53n25. The element count
shows relative balance except for a low count in water (2 points for Sun/Moon 1
point for all other planets). There may be an inclination to take things too
personally, and with the Aries ascendent and Mars/Pluto/Moon conjunction, a bit
pushy. However, Venus in Taurus is close to its natural house and sign (in it
by Koch measurements)."

This would tend to social grace and passivity (as well as material
prosperity). All the planets are below the horizon and there are no
oppositions.

There would be a push to externalize the self , first to empathize with others
(water reference), and second because there is great self worth and social
insecurity reflected by the Moon in five (love given) square Venus in two (self
worth, and Venus rules the seventh, social acceptance). Saturn conjunct Uranus
in two also reflects upon the worth profile (the fear that uniqueness in
diversity will not be recognized).

The reigning need Moon in Leo is to be dramatically ego important. Performance
is part of that need. The Moon is in five (the natural Leo house) conjunct
Pluto (personal perspective) and Mars (the need to prove the identity's
validity, rules the first) and is the ruler of the fourth and fifth houses (the
early environment, the mother, and the fifth is creative extension just like
Leo!).

The Sun (life energy and dispositor of the Leo planets), Mercury (the way he
needs to think), Saturn (fears to overcome), and Uranus (individuality
recognition) are all in Gemini. The Sun is square Neptune, developmental
tension with the life energy to communicate (Gemini and third house) and the
artistic or musical (Neptune) is brought into the stellium in Leo and five back
to the reigning need through the Sun's dispositorship of the Leo planets. The
way this is resolved is through the two twelfth house rulers (Uranus and
Neptune) trine from two (worth) to six (work).

This person must create, express and perform. Saturn rules ten and is in two.
The greatest fear is not being appreciated for the intelligence. Writing could
be the career. Self worth is fulfilled through giving love and creations, a
romantic.

The mother had a powerful effect on this life direction and is the primary
emotional link (Jupiter in Cancer exalted on the fourth house cusp). Creating
fulfills an emotional void. This is the horoscope of one of the most prolific
and consistently popular singer/songwriters in history, Paul McCartney.

Pluto is associated with generational consciousness, its conjunction with this
reigning need (the moon) allowed him to fulfill it while connecting with a
generational perspective to make him one of the most popular (along with the
Beatles) performers of all time. Pluto rules the eighth, others values, money
and the transformation of perspective, in the sign of the "do your own thing",
and creative extension generation.>>

Therefore, in this example, the Mars/Pluto conjunction vividly reflects the
power of Pluto and generational or collective perspective, charged by the
thrust of the need to prove the self in a personal way. This energy, which
drives him to continually produce remarkable works, is the same energy rumored
to be the cause of the break up of the Beatles. Pushiness is definitely a
product of a Mars/Pluto conjunction.

This aspect therefore gives us great insight into a persons feelings of
personal empowerment-when positive this power can be channeled toward
transformations of the collective perspective with regard to the sign Pluto is
in by the identity, and when negative fears of personal insignificance can
drive the identity to willful domination that alienates.
I hope this article serves in some way to enhance this idea.

"Standing in the hall of the great cathedral, waiting for the transport to
come. Starship 21zedna9, a good friend of mine studies the stars, Venus and
Mars are alright tonight.
Come away on a strange vacation, holiday hardly begun. Run into a good friend
of mine, sold me her sign, reach for the stars, Venus and Mars-are alright
tonight." Paul McCartney "Venus and Mars are Alright Tonight"

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
(c) 2000 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

vic bonds

Dec 19, 2000, 6:58:05 PM12/19/00
if mars is on pluto it means tantra magic that is seed burning darma..
you do estasy in the dreamtime or real..what house is sag ?

vic bonds

Dec 19, 2000, 7:05:43 PM12/19/00
dear wollman..
I have a venus pluto conj.exact at midheaven..july 14, 1949 san francisco cal.
It made me a Prophetess , Freya..I know Carlos Castaneda
he did this web for me..He is alive..
http://everything.at/castaneda
saying i am a black sun
he is one
and went with me.
paul is one..
the queen is one..pretty sure anyway..

in the 11, the trickster area, he is pluto mars
he painted a pic with a hammer or cross on his penis
of his being stone..of great britain..so am i
we are both arthurian..bardic magic tantra doers..
we both do key people in the world that are english mostly..
about the environment and don juan is major in the science
of pyramidal magic which has to do with stonehedge
the woden tao and any temple..of science..druids stonehedge..
paul and i, and carlos go way way back..and his family
is involved..
i have written over 50,000 essays on this subject
i am looking for another plutonic mars..
do you know of any..
victoria richmond scott bonds.