Raytardinizer nocem 02825 @@NCM

wollma...@spam.free

Oct 6, 2004, 11:57:42 AM10/6/04

<41649...@news.chariot.net.au> alt.astrology.moderated
<41650...@news.chariot.net.au> alt.astrology.moderated
<41657...@news.chariot.net.au> alt.astrology.moderated
@END NCM BODY

Edmond Wollmann

Oct 25, 2004, 12:14:17 PM10/25/04
"Ray Murphy" <ray...@chariot.net.au> wrote in message news:<41600...@news.chariot.net.au>...
> Hi All,

> On another thread we were discussing readings where other people were
> present besides a client.

If this occurs in any real astrologer's practice without permission of
the client in question, this is a very dangerous practice and should
be taboo for real consultations. A person (and astrologer) will tend
to be "performing" and hence not really address critical psychological
issues of concern to the client.
A) Because the client will not feel comfortable enough to open up to
real issues (and rightly so). and
B) Because of privacy issues that need to be protected at all costs
for clientele.

> [Ray]
> > Sometimes a client's friends or family are present and confirm or deny
> [...] (parts of a reading).

This is complete unprofessionalism. People have differing versions of
reality, often based only upon their own projections, fears and
issues, and thus, there is little to NO objective validation that can
be gleaned from such careless "proving" needs of an incompetant
astrologer who uses such tactics in real consultations.

> [Keera]
> I think you must be talking about a cold read, and not a _reading_
> (which is not necessarily about interpreting the natal chart).

> Does anyone know what a "cold read" is supposed to be?
> It's not an astrological term, but it is used sometimes in relation to
> fraudulent "astrological" consultations.

> Ray

A "cold reading" is a word made up by spinics to try to denigrate
astrologers and astrology and is based on the unfounded assumption
that astrology has no validity whatsoever. This concoction or rhetoric
tells us primarily of the incompetancy of the attacker seeking to
invalidate astrological practice based on their BELIEFS because they
have no procedural knowledge of astrological delineation, and hence
cannot argue validity based on those realistic factors.

When the astrologer learns to tap into the level and vibration of
Uranus (Heaven), all worlds open up to those who are so inclined.

"Om
Moody Blues
(In Search Of The Lost Chord)

The rain is on the roof.
Hurry high butterfly!
As clouds roll past my head.
I know why the skys all cry...
OM, OM, Heaven, OM

The Earth turns slowly round.
Far away the distant sound,
Is with us everyday!
Can you hear what it says???
OM, OM, Heaven, OoooooooooooooM

The rain is on the roof.
Hurry high butterfly.
As clouds roll past my head.
I know why the skys all cryyyyyyyyyyy,
OoooooooooM, AhoooooooooooM, Heaven, AhooooooooooOM!"

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2004 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/
http://www.astroconsulting.com/SDSU

Spâmster

Oct 25, 2004, 12:36:36 PM10/25/04

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> "Ray Murphy" <ray...@chariot.net.au> wrote in message news:<41600...@news.chariot.net.au>...
>
>>Hi All,
>

>>On another thread we were discussing readings where other people were
>>present besides a client.
>

> If this occurs in any real astrologer's practice

Why can't you post to AAMOD, spankard?

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Oct 25, 2004, 1:11:21 PM10/25/04
alcha...@yahoo.com (Edmond Wollmann) wrote in

> "Ray Murphy" <ray...@chariot.net.au> wrote in message
>> Hi All,
>
>> On another thread we were discussing readings where other people were
>> present besides a client.
>
> If this occurs in any real astrologer's practice

Then you don't need to be worried about it since you aren't a real
astrologer. Even Kepler gave you the boot.

Got any Kepler graduations and degrees to discuss, spankard?

(V'z jnvgvat sbe Cnaglurnq gb cbnfg n qrterr sebz Xrcyre *Havirefvgl*
arkg, gung fubhyq or n tbbq ynhtu.)

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.

Dan Baldwin

Oct 25, 2004, 1:16:40 PM10/25/04
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> this is a very dangerous practice and should
> be taboo for real consultations.

You would be the expert on dangerous practices, n'est pas?

--
Dan Baldwin, unethical *by design*

I am a minion of Satan, but my powers are mainly administrative.

Hail the un-alive

wollma...@spam.free

Oct 25, 2004, 8:14:17 AM10/25/04
http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
http://www.nocem.org/
http://www.rahul.net/falk/quickrefs.html#W

Mr. 4X

Oct 25, 2004, 4:31:00 PM10/25/04
Cujo DeSockpuppet <cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message

> alcha...@yahoo.com (Edmond Wollmann) wrote in
>
>> "Ray Murphy" <ray...@chariot.net.au> wrote in message
>>> Hi All,
>>
>>> On another thread we were discussing readings where other people were
>>> present besides a client.
>>
>> If this occurs in any real astrologer's practice
>
> Then you don't need to be worried about it since you aren't a real
> astrologer. Even Kepler gave you the boot.
>
> Got any Kepler graduations and degrees to discuss, spankard?
>
> (V'z jnvgvat sbe Cnaglurnq gb cbnfg n qrterr sebz Xrcyre *Havirefvgl*
> arkg, gung fubhyq or n tbbq ynhtu.)

Ur unf erznexnoyr 'qrterrf' bs fghcvqvgl naq xbbxrel...

Max Mustermann

Oct 25, 2004, 4:17:50 PM10/25/04
to mail...@dizum.com
In article <Wollmann...@spam.free>

SPNAK!!1!!

buckethead

Oct 25, 2004, 8:42:56 PM10/25/04
snip woolkook's bullshit

It's when a fake psychic tries to draw something, anything out of a dupe for
his cheap assed parlor tricks.

Seth Bullock

Oct 25, 2004, 11:41:23 PM10/25/04
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> "Ray Murphy" <ray...@chariot.net.au> wrote in message news:<41600...@news.chariot.net.au>...
>
>>Hi All,
>

>>On another thread we were discussing readings where other people were
>>present besides a client.
>

> If this occurs

anywhere other than AAmod, you'll know that uber-spankard Wollfreak

has attempted to highjack yet another discussion from the moderated group.

Message has been deleted

el...@no.spam

Oct 26, 2004, 12:51:21 AM10/26/04
In article <Xns958DDE48BC56s...@216.168.3.44>,
Cujo DeSockpuppet <cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote:

>V'z abg jnvgvat sbe gung cbyvpr rfpbeg, V'z rngvat zl peno jbagbaf juvyr
>gurl'er ubg.

Jr unq peno jba gbaf lrfgreqnl. Gurl gnfgrq jbaqreshy!

el...@no.spam

Oct 26, 2004, 12:52:53 AM10/26/04
In article <35325a08.04102...@posting.google.com>,
Edmond Wollmann <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>On another thread we were discussing readings where other
>>people were present besides a client.

>If this occurs in any real astrologer's practice without
>permission of the client in question, this is a very dangerous
>practice and should be taboo for real consultations.

Yeah, it's dangerous...it just might expose the "real astrologer"
as a fraud and we can't have that.

--
http://www.smbtech.com/ed/

el...@no.spam

Oct 26, 2004, 12:55:06 AM10/26/04
In article <clki2a$pd6$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>,
Phoenix <rbwa...@databasix.com> wrote:

>What the fuck could possibly qualify you to lecture others on
>professionalism, Eddy?

Nothing. But Eddy has never worried about qualifications.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Cardinal Chunder

Oct 26, 2004, 2:59:51 PM10/26/04
Phoenix wrote:
> In article <35325a08.04102...@posting.google.com>,

> alcha...@yahoo.com (Edmond Wollmann) wrote:
>

>>"Ray Murphy" <ray...@chariot.net.au> wrote in message
>

>>>[Ray]

>>>[...] (parts of a reading).
>>
>>This is complete unprofessionalism.
>

> What the fuck could possibly qualify you to lecture others on
> professionalism, Eddy?

Why, his massive ego and woefully misplaced self importance of course.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Oct 26, 2004, 4:14:08 PM10/26/04
Bob Officer <bobof...@invalid.net> wrote in

> On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 06:16:18 -0700, in alt.astrology, Widdershins
> <sini...@liripipe.com> wrote:
>
>>X-No-Archive:Yes

>>Or licenses.
>
> Or ethics.

Or evidence.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Official Slapper of Spamming Mary the Drama Queen. Meow.

"Have you people gone for counseling for your addiction to both
stupidity and the newsgroups?" - Ed vaporizes another Irony Meter.

Moley

Oct 26, 2004, 4:29:15 PM10/26/04
buckethead wrote in news:clk6n...@news4.newsguy.com:

> snip woolkook's bullshit
>

> It's when a fake psychic tries to draw something, anything out of a
> dupe for his cheap assed parlor tricks.

I thought it referred to Joey Tribbiani's copy of "The Shining"

--
____________________________
Moley

Dan Baldwin

Oct 26, 2004, 7:23:20 PM10/26/04
Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

> Bob Officer <bobof...@invalid.net> wrote in
>
> > On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 06:16:18 -0700, in alt.astrology, Widdershins
> > <sini...@liripipe.com> wrote:
> >
> >>X-No-Archive:Yes

> >>Or licenses.
> >
> > Or ethics.
>
> Or evidence.

Or laws.

Seth Bullock

Oct 27, 2004, 12:54:29 AM10/27/04
Dan Baldwin wrote:

> Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
>
>>Bob Officer <bobof...@invalid.net> wrote in

>>>Or ethics.
>>
>>Or evidence.
>

> Or laws.

Or dental hygiene.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Oct 27, 2004, 2:38:47 AM10/27/04
Seth Bullock <se...@ydeadwoodsdhardware.net> wrote in

Or objectivity.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Official Slapper of Spamming Mary the Drama Queen. Meow.

"I am the same intelligent, articulate, amiable, and humble
person anywhere I go:-))" - Ed, proving he's always a dickhead.

Dan Baldwin

Oct 27, 2004, 1:04:05 PM10/27/04
Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

> Seth Bullock <se...@ydeadwoodsdhardware.net> wrote in
>
> > Dan Baldwin wrote:

> >> Or laws.
> >>
> > Or dental hygiene.
> >
> Or objectivity.

Or the proper placement of panties.

Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Oct 27, 2004, 2:49:04 PM10/27/04

> Or the accuracy of when an eclipse takes place.

Or honesty.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Official Slapper of Spamming Mary the Drama Queen. Meow.

"Nope, all my prophecy belongs to the logical analysis of astrological
and psychological data." - Edmo dreams of becoming a cautionary tale.

Seth Bullock

Oct 27, 2004, 5:33:09 PM10/27/04
Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

Or learning to be coherent.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Oct 27, 2004, 5:31:23 PM10/27/04
Seth Bullock <se...@ydeadwoodsdhardware.net> wrote in

Or sanity.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Official Slapper of Spamming Mary the Drama Queen. Meow.

""Screed"?, you mean my offer of service in astrological
writings that I also post in the proper groups--Because I am
EXTREMELY competant, I am able to carry 30 units, write
articles, date 25 year olds, kill spinics accounts, do artworks
of high calibur, and read 10 books at a time. Where do

man "automatic garage door"

Oct 27, 2004, 6:46:45 PM10/27/04

Or getting busted in a blatant "lamer reacharound" with Cujo.

--
Hi Everybody But J***!
Google "john lewis" orlando http://tinyurl.com/4qqae

Seth Bullock

Oct 27, 2004, 6:58:45 PM10/27/04

(idiotic lame flushed)

Confine yourself to the subject matter and format of the cascade, or
stay the fuck out of it, cunt.

man "automatic garage door"

Oct 27, 2004, 7:07:24 PM10/27/04

(idioteque game crushed)

Fixed-ed.

Message has been deleted

That Wollmann Asshole

Oct 29, 2004, 7:56:04 PM10/29/04
el...@no.spam () wrote in news:10990936...@localhost.localdomain:

> In article <clp466$khe$3...@pita.alt.net>,

> Or reality.

Or legal expertise.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Official Slapper of Spamming Mary the Drama Queen. Meow.

"I have never been incorrect. Nothing will be retracted." - Ed
in Fantasyland sans diplomas.