Parts

1 view

Edmond Wollmann

Aug 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/9/99
NOTE: Any Part with a (***) following means that the last two
terms
are reversed in a night chart.

NOTE: PartFortune = (FORTUNE, day) in a day chart and (FORTUNE,
night)
in a night chart.

NOTE: PartSpirit = (SPIRIT, day) in a day chart and (SPIRIT, night)
in
a night chart.

Part of:
--------
ABANDONMENT = Asc + Neptune - Pluto
ADDICTION 1 = Asc + Neptune - Pluto
ADDICTION 2 = Asc + Pluto - Neptune
ANXIETY = Asc + Pluto - Uranus
ASSASSINATION 1 = Mars + Neptune - Uranus
ASSASSINATION 2 = Mars + Uranus - Neptune
ASSAULT 1 = Moon + Saturn - MC
ASSAULT 2 = Mars + Uranus - Venus
ASTROLOGY = Asc + Mercury - Uranus (***)
BANKRUPTCY = Jupiter + Jupiter - Uranus
BRETHREN = Asc + Saturn - Jupiter (***)
BRUTALITY 1 = Mars + Pluto - Saturn
BRUTALITY 2 = Mars + Saturn - Pluto
CANCER MALIGN.= Asc + Neptune - Jupiter
CATASTROPHE = Asc + Uranus - Sun
CHANGE-RADICAL = Asc + Pluto - Uranus
CHILD, FEMALE = Asc + Venus - Moon (***)
CHILD, MALE = Asc + Jupiter - Moon (***)
COMMERCE = Asc + Mercury - Sun
DEATH = Asc + House 8 - Moon (***)
DEATH PARENTS = Asc + Jupiter - Saturn
DEATH, POINT = Mars + Saturn - MC
DEATH/SEP.= Asc + Saturn - Mars
DEATH SIBLING = Asc + (10 Gemini) - Sun
DECEIT = Asc + Venus - Neptune
DECEIT (LOVE) = Asc + Neptune - Venus
DEGRADATION = Asc + Sun - Neptune
DEPENDENCY = Asc + Neptune - Moon
DEPRESSION = Asc + Neptune - Mars
DESTINY = MC + Sun - Moon (***)
DISASTER 1 = Asc + Pluto - Mars
DISASTER 2 = Asc + Mars - Pluto
DISASTER 3 = Uranus + Pluto - Mars
DISCORD = Asc + Jupiter - Mars
DIVORCE = Asc + Venus - House 7 (***)
FAITH & TRUST = Asc + Mercury - Moon
FAME/MONEY 1 = Asc + Jupiter - Sun
FAME/MONEY 2 = Asc + Sun - Jupiter
FASCINATION = Asc + Venus - Uranus
FATHER = Asc + Sun - Saturn (***)
FORCE 1 = Mars + Pluto - Uranus
FORCE 2 = Mars + Uranus - Pluto
FORTUNE, day = Asc + Moon - Sun
FORTUNE, night = Asc + Sun - Moon
FRAUD = Asc + Neptune - Mercury
FRIENDS = Asc + Moon - Uranus
FRIENDSHIP = Asc + PartSpirit - PartFortune (***)
FRUGALITY = Asc + Saturn - Venus
HAPPINESS = Asc + Uranus - Jupiter
HEAD INJURY 1 = House 8 + Mars - Moon
HEAD INJURY 2 = House 8 + Moon - Mars
HOMOSEXUAL = Asc + Mars - Uranus
HONOR = Asc + (19 Aries) - Sun
ILLUMINATION 1 = MC + Uranus - Neptune
ILLUMINATION 2 = Asc + Uranus - Neptune
ILLUMINATION 3 = MC + Neptune - Uranus
ILLUMINATION 4 = Asc + Neptune - Uranus
IMPRISONMENT = Asc + PartFortune - Saturn
INDIVIDUALITY = Asc + Sun - Uranus
INHERITANCE = Asc + Moon - Saturn
JEALOUSY = Venus + Saturn - Mars
KARMA = Asc + Saturn - Sun (***)
LAWSUITS = Asc + Mercury - Mars
LEGAL AFFAIRS = House 3 + House 9 - Venus
LOVE = Asc + Venus - Sun (***)
LOVERS = Mars + Venus - House 5
LUCK 1 = Asc + Moon - Jupiter
LUCK 2 = Asc + Jupiter - Uranus
MARRIAGE = Asc + House 7 - Venus (***)
MARRIAGE, MAN = Asc + Venus - Saturn
MARRIAGE, WOMAN = Asc + Saturn - Venus
MOTHER = Asc + Moon - Venus (***)
MOTHER/FAMILY = Asc + Jupiter - Venus
OBSESSION = Venus + Mars - Uranus
OPPRESSED = Asc + Uranus - Saturn
ORGANIZATION = Asc + Pluto - Sun
PASSION = Asc + Mars - Venus (***)
PERVERSION = Venus + Mars - Neptune
PLAY = Asc + Venus - Mars
POLICE = Asc + Saturn - Mars
PRFL. FRIENDS = Asc + Sun - PartFortune
QUAKE 1a = Mars + Pluto - Saturn
QUAKE 1b = Mars + Saturn - Pluto
QUAKE 1c = Saturn + Pluto - Mars
QUAKE 2a = Mars + Pluto - Uranus
QUAKE 2b = Mars + Uranus - Pluto
QUAKE 2c = Uranus + Pluto - Mars
QUAKE 3a = MC + Saturn - Moon
QUAKE 3b = MC + Moon - Saturn
QUAKE 3c = Moon + Saturn - MC
QUAKE 4a = Asc + Pluto - Saturn
QUAKE 4b = Asc + Saturn - Pluto
QUAKE 4c = Saturn + Pluto - Asc
RAGE/MURDER 1 = Asc + Pluto - Saturn
RAGE/MURDER 2 = Asc + Saturn - Pluto
RAPE 1 = Mars + Pluto - Venus
RAPE 2 = Venus + Mars - Pluto
SELF-UNDOING = Asc + House 12 - Neptune
SEX DRIVE = Asc + Pluto - Venus
SICKNESS = Asc + Mars - Saturn
SLANDER = Asc + Saturn - Neptune
SORROW 1 = Asc + (Asc + Moon - Sun) - Neptune
SORROW 2 = Asc + (Asc + Sun - Moon) - Neptune
SOUL = House 4 + Moon - Sun (***)
SPECULATION = Asc + House 5 - Jupiter
SPIRIT, day = Asc + Sun - Moon
SPIRIT, night = Asc + Moon - Sun
SUCCESS, day = Jupiter + Sun - Moon
SUCCESS, night = Jupiter + Moon - Sun
SUDDEN ADVANCE = Asc + PartFortune - Saturn
SUDDEN PART = Asc + Saturn - Uranus
SUFFERING 1 = Asc + Neptune - Saturn
SUFFERING 2 = Asc + Saturn - Neptune
SUICIDE 1 = Asc + House 8 - Neptune
SUICIDE 2 = Asc + Neptune - House 8
SURGERY = Asc + Saturn - Mars
TERMINATION = Asc + Uranus - Neptune
TORTURE 1 = MC + Saturn - Moon
TORTURE 2 = MC + Moon - Saturn
TRANSFORM 1 = Asc + Pluto - Uranus
TRANSFORM 2 = Asc + Uranus - Pluto
TREACHERY = Asc + Neptune - Sun
UNDERSTANDING = Asc + Mars - Mercury
VICTORY/AID = Asc + Jupiter - PartSpirit (***)
VIOLENCE = Mars + Uranus - Saturn
WIDOWHOOD = Asc + (09 Libra 48) - Neptune

Robert Zoller's book 'The Arabic Parts in Astrology - A Lost Key
To Prediction' (Inner Traditions International, Ltd., One Park
Street, Rochester, VT 05767, ISBN 0-89281-250-8) is a wonderful book to
read to learn more about the Parts and how they indicate the inner
qualities of Man. I highly recommend it.

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

anonym™

Aug 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/9/99
Edmond H. Wollmann, convicted in San Diego on 6/28/98 of a misdemeanor

(PC 555- Unlawful Entry), fined, and placed on probation wrote:

> NOTE: Any Part with a (***) following means that the last two
> terms
> are reversed in a night chart.

How stupid.

--
http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
http://lart.com/ed/

Mark

Aug 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/11/99
Thank you, Edmond for a very interesting post. I would like more
information regarding this parts, please.
Do these relate to an individual's chart or to the relationship between
individuals?

thank you,

Mark

Edmond Wollmann <Alch...@email.msn.com> wrote in message

Edmond Wollmann

Aug 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/11/99
Mark wrote:

> Thank you, Edmond for a very interesting post. I would like more
> information regarding this parts, please.
> Do these relate to an individual's chart or to the relationship between
> individuals?
>
> thank you,
>
> Mark

Please refer to the book listed. These parts and their formulas were
listed for the natal chart, they are minor nuance that is ADDED to a
comprehensive and in-depth analysis the professional applies first.
Hope that helps.
Ed

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/

http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/tableof.htm

Rhianna

Aug 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/12/99
On Wed, 11 Aug 1999 15:09:07 -0700, Edmond Wollmann
<arctu...@netscape.net> wrote:

>Mark wrote:
>>
>> Thank you, Edmond for a very interesting post. I would like more
>> information regarding this parts, please.
>> Do these relate to an individual's chart or to the relationship between
>> individuals?
>>
>> thank you,
>>
>> Mark
>>

>Please refer to the book listed. These parts and their formulas were
>listed for the natal chart, they are minor nuance that is ADDED to a
>comprehensive and in-depth analysis the professional applies first.

WOW, that sounds awesome! ;-}

>Hope that helps.

What kind of professional should one go to?

>Ed

>--
>Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
>© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
>Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
>Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/

>http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/tableof.htm

~Cheers~
Rhianna
http://www.pipeline.com/~rhianna/index.htm
Zodiac, groovy fortunetelling, mystical fun stuff

Edmond H. Wollmann

Aug 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/12/99
Rhianna wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Aug 1999 15:09:07 -0700, Edmond Wollmann
> <arctu...@netscape.net> wrote:

> >Mark wrote:

> >> Thank you, Edmond for a very interesting post. I would like more
> >> information regarding this parts, please.
> >> Do these relate to an individual's chart or to the relationship between
> >> individuals?

> >> thank you,

> >> Mark

> >Please refer to the book listed. These parts and their formulas were

> >listed for the natal chart, they are minor nuance that is ADDED to a
> >comprehensive and in-depth analysis the professional applies first.

> WOW, that sounds awesome! ;-}

> >Hope that helps.

> What kind of professional should one go to?

In this case I was speaking of the astrological professional, however,
to answer you question (because you obviously have not read the 10,000
other times I wrote it).
There are no "shoulds."

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/

http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/tableof.htm

Ken Anglesea

Aug 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/12/99
On Mon, 9 Aug 1999 09:29:54 -0700, "Edmond Wollmann"
<Alch...@email.msn.com> wrote:

>NOTE: Any Part with a (***) following means that the last two
>terms
> are reversed in a night chart.
>
> NOTE: PartFortune = (FORTUNE, day) in a day chart and (FORTUNE,
>night)
> in a night chart.
>
> NOTE: PartSpirit = (SPIRIT, day) in a day chart and (SPIRIT, night)
>in
> a night chart.
>
> Part of:
> --------
> ABANDONMENT = Asc + Neptune - Pluto
> ADDICTION 1 = Asc + Neptune - Pluto
> ADDICTION 2 = Asc + Pluto - Neptune
> ANXIETY = Asc + Pluto - Uranus
> ASSASSINATION 1 = Mars + Neptune - Uranus
> ASSASSINATION 2 = Mars + Uranus - Neptune
> ASSAULT 1 = Moon + Saturn - MC
> ASSAULT 2 = Mars + Uranus - Venus

Care to explain EXACTLY what kind of assault 1 & 2 are?.
And how the moon and mars relate to both different assaults?

> BRUTALITY 1 = Mars + Pluto - Saturn
> BRUTALITY 2 = Mars + Saturn - Pluto

Once again an explanation of what kind of Brutality?
And the difference in planets?.

> DISASTER 1 = Asc + Pluto - Mars
> DISASTER 2 = Asc + Mars - Pluto
> DISASTER 3 = Uranus + Pluto - Mars

Again?
Explanation of Different Disasters?
And the different planets?

Snipped stuff.

>Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
>© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
>Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
>Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/
>http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturian1/

D.R.Ken Anglesea™.SAN. 92-01766-048.
Agnostic Astrologer Call 3065992
Neumekenologist™ S.N.I.P. W.W.A.S.#5
http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
http://lart.com/ed/

jfred

Aug 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/12/99
Edmond H. Wollmann <Edmond_...@bigfoot.com> wrote:

> Rhianna wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 11 Aug 1999 15:09:07 -0700, Edmond Wollmann
> > <arctu...@netscape.net> wrote:

> > >Please refer to the book listed. These parts and their formulas were
> > >listed for the natal chart, they are minor nuance that is ADDED to a
> > >comprehensive and in-depth analysis the professional applies first.
>
> > WOW, that sounds awesome! ;-}
>
> > >Hope that helps.
>
> > What kind of professional should one go to?
>
> In this case I was speaking of the astrological professional, however,
> to answer you question (because you obviously have not read the 10,000
> other times I wrote it).
> There are no "shoulds."

Sure there are, Edmo! You SHOULD apologize to Pam. You SHOULD pay Suzy
the money you owe her. You SHOULD fix the errors in your book. You
SHOULD get a job. You SHOULD report to your probation officer.

--
jfred... Cahooter #14, WWAS member #4, http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
/server irc.powerchat.net......channel #irrelevant......to #irr is human

anonym™

Aug 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/12/99
Edmond H. Wollmann, convicted in San Diego on 6/28/98 of a misdemeanor
(PC 555- Unlawful Entry), fined, and placed on probation, July 1999
Winner of the Victor von Frankenstein Wierd Science, Bobo, Looney
Maroon, (SIX time Looney Maroon Winner!), Tar & Feathers, and Bolo

Bullis Foam Duck Awards, and 1998 Usenet Kook of the Year wrote:

> Rhianna wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 11 Aug 1999 15:09:07 -0700, Edmond Wollmann
> > <arctu...@netscape.net> wrote:

> > >Please refer to the book listed. These parts and their formulas were
> > >listed for the natal chart, they are minor nuance that is ADDED to a
> > >comprehensive and in-depth analysis the professional applies first.
>
> > WOW, that sounds awesome! ;-}
>
> > >Hope that helps.
>
> > What kind of professional should one go to?
>
> In this case I was speaking of the astrological professional

That wouldn't include you, as "professional" implies making some income
from the practice of a skill.

however,
> to answer you question (because you obviously have not read the 10,000
> other times I wrote it).

Obviously. Most people skip over annoying spam.

> There are no "shoulds."

Liar. There's one in your sentence, right now.