The Continuing Accuracy of Oversoul 13

1 view

Edmond Wollmann

Jun 28, 2006, 12:50:20 AM6/28/06
http://makeashorterlink.com/?N29A4265D

http://makeashorterlink.com/?Y5AA3465D

http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/charts.htm

"Our current president elect lost the election, not only in terms of
vote count, but in effectiveness, the ability to wield power, the
ability to promote agenda, and in the confidence (which he will destroy

further) of the people. But this is necessary and positive for taking
back power. The eclipse squares George W. Bush's Neptune in house 3
from
house 5 reinforcing the above mentioned issues, especially foreign,
which are NOT LIKE they were when his father used old beliefs to stir
the American populace to punish children in Iraq as a propaganda ploy
unite us in a mission.
We are becoming one world united, and this cannot be
stopped.
This president will learn through this co-created (by both the populace

and him) powerless position, that changing one's own beliefs and
unifying and DEVELOPING one's beliefs is far more powerful than trying
to force one's own on others--be it country or person. His Sun/Moon

fall on the US' own defensive and insecure Sun/Saturn square. All of
our
fears as a nation will now be unflatteringly played out--which is
another necessary element (along with the Clinton scandal) to
destructurize the delusional beliefs the populace holds that these
people who serve are somehow "better" than those they serve."

"There will be great economic destructurization which will neccessitate

power decentralization. Our greatest difficulties will come from
governmental collapse and the final recognition that we have given far
to much power to those in authority. New aspects of the higher self and

mind will have to be put to use by each individual as the collision of
the comet Shoemaker/Levy into Jupiter reflected. Our philosophical and
religious beliefs will be shattered (Uranus square Jupiter) and
business
will not be "as usual" (Uranus square Saturn). The unsoundness of our
values (Taurus) and economic structures leads to destruction (Saturn
square Uranus) through power struggles and war (Sun/Mars opposition
Pluto, Pluto opposing Sun/Mars midpoint.
The information/perspective age (Gemini/Sagittarius) is obviously
accelerating and creates a new arena for crime and enlightenment. The
trine of the Sun to Neptune in the Air element promises some marvelous
and exciting artistic and spiritual enlightenment and is the way out of

some difficult dilemmas. Issues must be resolved in this period because

the next 40 years look very dangerous. Discovery of alien life is
highly
probable."

"Monks and scholars should accept my word not out of respect, but upon
analyzing it as a goldsmith analyzes gold; through cutting melting,
scraping and rubbing it." Buddha

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A. remove-to mail me
© 2006 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Articles http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/info.htm
Artworks http://www.e-wollmann.com

Edmond Heinz Wollmann-Astrologer

Jun 28, 2006, 12:51:22 AM6/28/06

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 28, 2006, 1:18:34 AM6/28/06
"Edmond Heinz Wollmann-Astrologer" <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> http://smbtech.com/ed

Fixed.

Where's my lawsuit, asshole?

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls
in dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.

Message has been deleted

mONSTER IN a BOx

Jun 28, 2006, 9:47:47 AM6/28/06
> "Monks and scholars should accept my word not out of respect, but upon
> analyzing it as a goldsmith analyzes gold; through cutting melting,
> scraping and rubbing it." Buddha

How accurate are Galoshes 13?

max
['Oversold.']

Anonymous

Jun 28, 2006, 10:18:01 AM6/28/06
In article <1151470282.3...@75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>
"Edmond Heinz Wollmann-Astrologer" <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://makeashorterlink.com

Flush!

-=-
This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

Wollmannizer NOCEM

Jun 27, 2006, 8:50:20 PM6/27/06
http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
http://www.nocem.org/