Sun in Gemini, Moon in ...

Edmond Wollmann

May 7, 2006, 10:02:59 AM5/7/06
SUN IN GEMINI- The energy of communication, diversity, and mobility
are reflected by the Moon's position and distributed through the
reigning need.

with the moon in...
MOON in Aries- There is a confident cerebration with the Moon in this
position. The water balance of the elements will be needed to take the
edge off mentality. Humor and vivaciousness. The assertive needs of
the Moon easily express the life energy.

MOON in Taurus- The reigning needs of the Moon stabilize and calm the
nervousness of the life energy. Easy going, generous, a good friend.
All Moon in Taurus positions reflect a need to evaluate early
environmental security. There is a psychological reason for such a
need to maintain the status quo.

MOON in Gemini- Diversity may be rampant. There must be focused
aspects or positions to balance this blend. Ingenuity will profit the
identity, as well as being a fountain of knowledge. Try to find
somewhere to apply it in service.

MOON in Cancer- The Earth element will need to be represented strongly
in the horoscope where this blend is found. The sense impressions are
acute. If there is an insecurity reflected elsewhere in the chart,
emotional or psychological understanding must be cultivated.

MOON in Leo- This sextile helps to tone down the dissipation of the
sun's energy. There is usually a need for a dramatic show of
diversity, preferably in communication of some type. Artistic or
romantic inclination.

MOON in Virgo- Opening square. There is a developmental tension to
categorize information based on some sort of value structure, applying
the self with natural aggression will solve the indecision problems.
Act on convicted beliefs that you are capable of acting on. Things
will fall into place.

MOON in Libra- The reigning need of the Moon in opening trine
reflects social ease and adaptability. There needs to be a practical
anchor or superficiality patterns allow the identity to give power to
the social mirror.

MOON in Scorpio- Unless there is some serious focus through other
positions or aspects, the mentality may be controlled by the passions.
The inconjunct aspect, especially the opening one, reflects the need
for perspective alteration and adjustment. If the mind is applied to
the metaphysical, great insights could be garnered.

MOON in Sagittarius- A full Moon in the information and mental signs
equals a thinking conflict. There is a strong need to prove the
intelligence. Talking about ideas replaces action with them. All
oppositions need resolution. A blending of this polarity through
aspects, could result in mental prowess.

MOON in Capricorn- Closing inconjunct. The Sun energy may not be
able to serve the ambitions of the reigning need. Again we have
talking replacing action. There could be a tyrannical attitude that
develops, unless self empowerment principles transform perspective.
MOON in Aquarius- Apex trine. Here the intelligence is served well by
innovation and a genuine need to share ideas and concepts. Intuition
is well developed. A strong Earth and Water element distribution would
reflect the facile and empathic humanitarian.

MOON in Pisces- Apex square. There may be some difficulty reconciling
the intuition (Moon) and the intellect (Sun). What needs to be
fulfilled is the recognition that these two ideas are the polarity of
one idea. Lack of trust and being fearful are always the reasons for
anxiety.

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2006 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/SDSU
http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturianone/

TwistyCreek

May 7, 2006, 10:42:31 AM5/7/06
to mail...@dizum.com
In article <1147010579.5...@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>
"Edmond Wollmann" <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> SUN IN GEMINI-

Where the fuck is my damn lawsuit, punk?!

The Chief Instigator

May 7, 2006, 10:47:22 AM5/7/06
TwistyCreek <an...@comments.header> writes:

>> SUN IN GEMINI-

He's still waiting for the end of February 2002...

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2005-06 Houston Aeros)

Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer

May 7, 2006, 11:30:27 AM5/7/06
In article <szk4q01...@fnord.io.com>

The Chief Instigator <pat...@io.com> wrote:

> TwistyCreek <an...@comments.header> writes:
>
> >In article <1147010579.5...@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>
> >"Edmond Wollmann" <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >> SUN IN GEMINI-
>
> >Where the fuck is my damn lawsuit, punk?!
>
> He's still waiting for the end of February 2002...

:-)

Message has been deleted

Edmond Heinz Wollmann-Astrologer

May 8, 2006, 5:42:40 PM5/8/06
Message has been deleted

TwistyCreek

May 8, 2006, 7:48:38 PM5/8/06
to mail...@dizum.com
In article <1147124560.3...@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>

"Edmond Heinz Wollmann-Astrologer" <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> SUN IN GEMINI-

Your head up uranus.

Mt Pocono Goat Ropers

May 10, 2006, 5:59:48 PM5/10/06

"Edmond Heinz Wollmann-Astrologer" <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

SUN IN GEMINI- The energy of communication, diversity, and mobility
are reflected by the Moon's position and distributed through the
reigning need.

with the mooning of the AMTRAK while riding a motorcycle.