Grand Ptolemaic Return?

1 view

Kalev Pehme

May 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/31/97

Does anyone know how much time it would take for the Moon, Mercury,
Venus, Sun, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn to return their exact same
locations? Or is there anyone out there who has Mathematica or a
similar program how could figure it out?

Many thanks.

Kalev Pehme

Edmond Wollmann

May 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/31/97
to Kalev Pehme

The planets return to their approximate relative geometric positions
every 25,000 years-approximately. However the positions relative to
Earth and to bodies outside the solar system will not. I.e. not the same
zodiacal relationship.
--
"Making love underneath the bed. Shooting stars from a purple sky. I
don't care, how I do it. I'm the man on the flaming pie." Paul McCartney