Help! Moon opp. Sun in Natal

1 view

Edmond Wollmann

Apr 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/29/97
to Lili4love

Lili4love wrote:

> regarding the thead about moon sun opposition and separation from
> parents.... my friend has this and she was separated from both... a lot of
> ... step and real parents...

Hi Lili, we must consider not only this aspect, but also the 4/10 axis,
Saturn and The Moon and their dispositors and rulers.

> but i have sun - moon sextile and i also had a separation...well complete
> no contact with that parent... my daughter also has been separated from
> her father but she doesn't have the opposition...

These aspects in a person's chart tell us more of the INDIVIDUAL'S
perception of the parental structure-rather than the actual
structure-i.e. I have them trine and my sister has them square! How
could this be if we have the "same" parents? But in our case she has had
much more conflict with them than I have-which is reflective of
conflicts within the self that need resolution-therefore it is
reflective of the PERCIEVED condition and the beliefs of the person
whose chart we are examining rather than any "true" conditions with
regard to the parental structure-although the actual physical
circumstances will mirror to a great degree that condition.

> that's something that kind of bothers me when i read books... when they
> say stuff like if you have your sun and moon in "harmonious" aspect your
> parents were together or stable or whatever and i always think....

That is because these are "Saturnian" interpretations
astrologically-placing the power outside the self. My perspective is
Uranian wherein the recognition of choice in the creation of these
scenarios (unconscious though it may be) is awakened through the use of
astrology rather than "blamed" on external circumstances and
planets-this is a major stumbling block in other astrologers
understanding of my perspective (pls see my Saturn/Neptune Paradox
article).
Where these things "come from" is within the psyche of the person-who is
the creator of the reality on one level or another.

> obviously that statement is too broad... or its the opposition sun and
> moon or other things like saturn opposing moon or sun... but it have not
> oppositions either.... mars in cap in 10 could that be it....?

Saturn at 0 Aquarius, in 11 (love recieved), disposing of the Cap
planets and ruling 10-Uranus at critical degree ruling 12 and Rx
disposing of the Saturn and inconjunct it-thats it:-)
Hope this helps,
Ed
--
"All the beauty all the pain. Will it ever be the same again? If you
love me, show me now, its the only way that we know how-to feel the sun