Metaphysics

Edmond Wollmann

Sep 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/6/98
For those so inclined and interested. The universe (more appropriately
the Multiverse because of infinite dimensions as well) is the expression
of ideas. All things within the Multiverse are made of light-living
light. This light expresses itself in vibrational frequencies. All
expression therefore is like infinite radio stations, the one you have
your dial set to is the one you "receive". There is no one truth, and no
one station. Whatever you believe, reflects your vibrational frequency,
hence your radio station. The horoscope is a mirror of vibrational
frequency. It does not cause anything, it reflects the radio station that
your dial is tuned to because its your station! There are no "shoulds"
that make up the "proper" station.
There are only three absolutes within this Multiverse;

1) that you exist along with "All That Is"
2) the all is one and the one is all (holographic)
3) what you create or put out is what you get back

The horoscope is likened to a mirror. It provides you an accurate
reflection so that if you don't prefer the way your hair looks for
example you can see this and change it (your vibrational frequency).
BUT THE MIRROR CAUSES NOTHING.
What we see is the reflection of ourselves through the mirror of mind
matter. It is not a case of mind over matter, because mind and matter are
the same thing manifesting in different ways. You create your reality
100% even when you use 90% of that creativity to create the illusion that
you only have the other 10%. Remember however, that we have unconscious
beliefs as well, and the majority of our reality creation comes through
unconscious creation. Physical reality is an agreed upon "reality" created
by the collective.

The horoscope is a reflection of this unconscious and our individual place
within it.
So whether you are aware of it or not you do create your reality 100%,
and when you believe it you will see it, because it is believing is
seeing not the other way around. The horoscope provides a very fine
mirror of these beliefs-conscious and unconscious-to allow them to become
conscious, redefined, and recreated. YOU are still the point of power
through which this creation comes at any moment.

DOUBT IS A 100% TRUST IN A REALITY THAT YOU DON'T PREFER!

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 1998 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603