Who is Bill "William J." Chesher ?

jf.c...@scarlet.be

Nov 11, 2009, 9:15:39 PM11/11/09
Bill Chesher est décédé d'une crise cardiaque le 31 mars 1964. Son
décès est suspect. Il était considéré comme un témoin indirect de
l'assassinat du Président Kennedy. Il aurait été à la base
d'informations prouvant que Ruby et Oswald se connaissaient.

Pouvez-vous m'en dire plus sur Bill Chesher, qui il était vraiment, sa
profession ?

Merci d'avance.

Jean-François

TRADUCTION WITH SYSTRANET.COM

Bill Chesher is deceased of an heart attack on March 31st, 1964. Its death
is suspect. He was regarded as an indirect witness of the assassination of
President Kennedy. He would have been at the base of information proving
that Ruby and Oswald knew themselves.

Can you say some to me more on Bill Chesher, who it was really, its
profession?

Thank you in advance.

Jean-François

yeuhd

Nov 12, 2009, 8:58:57 AM11/12/09
On Nov 11, 9:15 pm, jf.co...@scarlet.be wrote:
> Can you say some to me more on Bill Chesher, who it was really, its
> profession?

Texas death index:

Name: William Chesher
Death Date: 1 April 1964
Death County: Dallas
Gender: Male
Marital Status: Widowed

Social Security Death Index:

Name: William Chesher
Last Residence: Texas
Born: 1 January 1900
Died: April 1964
State (Year) Social Security Number issued: Texas (1936–1950)

1930 U.S. Census:

William J. (30) and wife Neva J. (27) Chesher lived in Littlefield,
Texas. Both were born in Texas. They had married 5 years earlier.
William was the manager of a movie theater. He was a veteran of World
War I.

Texas birth index:

Billy June Chesher, female, was born in Lubbock, Texas on 6 October
1931 to William James Chesher and Neva June Stogner.

In 1950, William J. Chesher (50), his wife Neva (46), and their
daughter Billy (18), all of Littlefield, Texas, returned to America
from France aboard the "Queen Mary".

Neva June Chesher died in Dallas in 1959.

A woman who was a friend of Bill Chesher told Dallas police detective
William Biggio circa December 1963 that Chesher "had been into a
restaurant in the downtown area and a mechanic had come in and made
mention of the fact that Oswald drove Ruby's car for approximately a 2-
week period that he knew of, and that Oswald had brought the car there
for repairs to his garage." The woman later corrected her story, that
the restaurant was not in the downtown area.

A police officer was dispatched to the cafe in December 1963, but it
was closed. Chesher, an employee of the Bill Hardy Real Estate Co. in
Dallas, died before he was interviewed by Biggio (but after he was
interviewed by Dallas police detective Francis Hellinghousen). A co-
worker of Chesher also heard the story from Chesher. The identity of
the mechanic in the cafe was never established, and no record of any
recent repairs on Ruby's car was found among Ruby's belongings in his
apartment or in his car.

Apparently a report about the Chesher story was sent by the Dallas
police to the FBI, but it is unclear whether the report was written by
Biggio or Hellinghousen.

Warren Commission Hearings, volume 15, p. 48–51:
http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh15/html/WC_Vol15_0029b.htm

Thus, the story was third-hand:

Mechanic --> Bill Chesher --> Chesher's friend who called Biggio

or

Mechanic --> Bill Chesher --> Chesher's co-worker who talked to Biggio

cdddraftsman

Nov 12, 2009, 1:25:38 PM11/12/09

Social network diagram Bill Chesher :
http://www.namebase.org/cgi-bin/nb06?_CHESHER_BILL_

NameBase proximity search--What am I looking at ? :
http://www.namebase.org/instruct.html

Most of the time, you are looking at a brute-force attempt to make the
best of a very bad situation. With 100 names on the screen, we have :

4,950 unique pairs of names, which must each be scanned and placed in
a page-overlap matrix.

A display that requires N - 1 dimensions (yes, that means 99
dimensions for 100 names) to accurately depict this matrix. Instead we
have to use a computer monitor. Even with excellent bandwidth, these
beasts are still one of the lowest-resolution devices in our culture.

An attempt to show what we wanted to do, by displaying density lines
between names, as opposed to what the brute-force program came up with
by placing the names on a grid after millions of calculations.
Unfortunately, these density lines often add to the confusion. But
they function as a corrective to the limitations imposed by our two-
dimensional grid.
You don't believe we need 99 dimensions for 100 names? Picture an
example in which you have three points that you want to plot
spatially, and they are all equally similar with respect to each
other. Obviously, you end up with the points of an equilateral
triangle. Now add a fourth point that also has the same number in the
matrix.
Where do you put it? It has to go behind the screen or in front of the
screen if you want accuracy. Sorry, you just ran out of dimensions.

Why bother? Well, it's sort of useful if you're already well-informed.
The less well-informed should remember that the entire exercise is
based on page overlaps. There are any number of reasons why two names
might be on the same page, from a) no reason at all, to b) they are
conspirators, to c) it's a good guy going after a bad guy. To put it
impolitely, unless you've read at least a few relevant books, it's
just possible that these diagrams will make you dumber rather than
smarter.

Sorry about that. You still need a library card.

Here are the names most frequently mentioned in the conspiracy books :

ALBA ADRIAN THOMAS ALEMAN JOSE MANUEL ALEXANDER WILLIAM F
ALPHA 66 ALVARADO UGARTE GILBERTO ANDERSON JACK
(COLUMNIST) ANDREWS DEAN ADAMS ANGLETON JAMES JESUS ANTI-
DEFAMATION LEAGUE B'NAI B'RITH ARTIME BUESA MANUEL AYNESWORTH
HUGH AZCUE EUSEBIO BAKER BARNEY BAKER BOBBY (ROBERT
GENE) BALL JOSEPH A BANISTER W GUY BARGER JAMES E
BARKER BERNARD L BARNES TRACY BATCHELOR CHARLES BECKER
EDWARD BELIN DAVID W BELLI MELVIN M BELMONT ALAN
HARNDEN BILLINGS RICHARD N BISHOP MAURICE (JFK
ASSASSINATION) BISHOP WILLIAM C (COL) BISSELL RICHARD MERVIN
JR BLAKEY G ROBERT BLOOMFIELD LOUIS MORTIMER BOGARD ALBERT
GUY BOGGS HALE BOLDEN ABRAHAM BOONE EUGENE L BOSCH
ORLANDO BOSWELL J THORNTON BOWERS LEE JR BRADING EUGENE
HALE BRINGUIER CARLOS JOSE BUNDY MCGEORGE BURKLEY GEORGE
G BUSH GEORGE H.W. BUTLER EDWARD SCANNELL BUTLER GEORGE
E CABELL CHARLES PEARRE CABELL EARLE CAMPISI JOSEPH
CARLIN KAREN BENNETT CAROLLA SAM (SILVESTRO) CARR RICHARD
RANDOLPH CARR WAGGONER CASTRO FIDEL CENTRO MONDIALE
COMMERCIALE CESAR THANE EUGENE CHARLES CLEMARD JOSEPH
CHERAMIE ROSE CHETTA NICHOLAS CIVELLO JOSEPH FRANCIS CLARK
RAMSEY COBB JUNE COHEN MICKEY COLBY WILLIAM EGAN
CONNALLY JOHN BOWDEN (B.1917-02-27) COOPER JOHN SHERMAN
CORNWELL GARY CORSON WILLIAM R COSTELLO FRANK CRAFARD
LARRY CRAIG ROGER DEAN CUBAN REVOLUTIONARY COUNCIL CUBELA
SECADES ROLANDO CURINGTON JOHN WESLEY CURRY JESSE E CUSTER
JERROL F DALITZ MOE B (MORRIS) DAVID DENNIS DAVIDSON I
IRVING DAVIS THOMAS ELI III DE BRUEYS WARREN C DE GAULLE
CHARLES DE LAPARRA EUGENE DE LOACH CARTHA D (DEKE) DE
MOHRENSCHILDT GEORGE S DEAN PATRICK T DECKER BILL (DALLAS
SHERIFF) DEL VALLE ELADIO DELGADO NELSON DIAZ LANZ PEDRO
LUIS DIEM NGO DINH DIGGS MARSHALL DIRECTORIO (CUBAN EXILE
GROUP) DONOVAN JOHN E DORFMAN ALLEN M DOWNING THOMAS N (D-
VA) DULLES ALLEN WELSH DURAN SILVIA EDDOWES MICHAEL
EDWARDS SHEFFIELD ELLSWORTH FRANK ELROD JOHN FRANKLIN
EPSTEIN EDWARD JAY ESCALANTE FONT FABIAN (GEN) EXNER JUDITH
CAMPBELL FAIN JOHN W FAIR PLAY CUBA COMMITTEE FENSTERWALD
BERNARD JR (BUD) FENTON CLIFF FERRELL MARY M FERRIE DAVID
WILLIAM FINCK PIERRE A FITZGERALD DESMOND FLYNN CHARLES
W FONZI GAETON FORD GERALD R FRAZIER BUELL WESLEY
FRITZ WILL FURIATI CLAUDIA GARRISON JIM (NEW ORLEANS)
GARRO DE PAZ ELENA GATLIN MAURICE BROOKS GAUDET WILLIAM
GEORGE GAYN MARK JULIUS GEHLEN REINHARD GERVAIS
PERSHING GIANCANA SAM GILL G WRAY GOLZ EARL GONZALEZ
HENRY B (D-TX) GRANT EVA L GREAT SOUTHWEST CORPORATION
GREENSPUN HANK M GREER WILLIAM R GREGORY PETER PAUL
GRIFFIN BURT W GRODEN ROBERT J GRUBER ALEXANDER PHILIP
GUTHRIE STEVE HAGGERTY EDWARD ALOYSIUS HALL LORAN EUGENE
HARRELSON CHARLES V HARVEY WILLIAM KING HAUSER JOSEPH
HELMS RICHARD MCGARRAH HEMMING GERRY PATRICK HILL CLINTON
J HILL GERALD L HILL JEAN L HOCH PAUL L HOFFA JIMMY
(JAMES RIDDLE) HOLLAND SAM M HOOVER J EDGAR HOSTY JAMES P
JR HOWARD THOMAS HALE HUBERT LEON D JR HUGHES HOWARD R
HUMES JAMES J HUNT E HOWARD HUNT HAROLDSON LAFAYETTE HUNT
LAMAR HUNT NELSON BUNKER INFORMATION COUNCIL AMERICAS
JACKSON CHARLES DOUGLAS JAGGARS CHILES STOVALL INC JAWORSKI
LEON JENNER ALBERT E JR JOHNSON LYNDON BAINES JOHNSON
PRISCILLA JONES PAUL ROLAND JONES PENN JR KAIL SAM
KANTOR SETH KATZENBACH NICHOLAS D KEFAUVER ESTES (D-TN)
KELLERMAN ROY H KENNEDY JOHN FITZGERALD KENNEDY JOSEPH
PATRICK KENNEDY REGIS KENNEDY ROBERT FRANCIS KILGALLEN
DOROTHY KING J.C. (COL) KOHLY MARIO GARCIA KOHN AARON
M KOSTIKOV VALERY V KUZMUK WALTER P LANE MARK LANSDALE
EDWARD GEARY LANSKY JAKE (JACK) LANSKY MEYER LARDNER
GEORGE JR LAWSON WINSTON G LEE VINCENT TED LIDDY G
GORDON LIEBELER WESLEY J LIFE MAGAZINE LIFTON DAVID S
LIVINGSTONE HARRISON EDWARD LONG RUSSELL B (D-LA) LOPEZ SOTO
EDWIN JUAN LORENZ MARITA LUCE CLARE BOOTHE LUCIANO LUCKY
(CHARLES) MACHANN WALTER MICHAEL MAHEU ROBERT AIME MANN
THOMAS CLIFTON MARCELLO CARLOS MARCHETTI VICTOR L MARKHAM
HELEN LOUISE MARLOWE VAUGHN MARTELLO FRANCIS MARTIN JACK S
(GUY BANISTER AIDE) MARTIN JAMES HERBERT MARTINO JOHN V
MARVIN DANIEL (LT COL) MASEN JOHN THOMAS MASFERRER ROLANDO
MATTHEWS RUSSELL DOUGLAS MCCLELLAND ROBERT N MCCLOY JOHN
JAY MCCONE JOHN ALEX MCDONALD HUGH C MCKENZIE WILLIAM
A MCKEOWN ROBERT RAY MCLANEY WILLIAM JULIUS MCNAMARA
ROBERT STRANGE MCVICKAR JOHN ANTHONY MCWILLIE LEWIS J
MEAGHER SYLVIA MERCER JULIA ANN MESSICK HANK MEYER MARY
PINCHOT MEYERS LAWRENCE V MILTEER JOSEPH ADAMS MOORE
J.WALTON MORALES DAVID SANCHEZ MORGAN EDWARD PIERPONT
MORROW ROBERT D MURCHISON CLINT WILLIAM SR MURRET CHARLES F
(DUTZ) NAGELL RICHARD CASE NIXON RICHARD MILHOUS NONTE
GEORGE CHARLES JR NOSENKO YURI I NOVEL GORDON OCONNOR PAUL
K ODIO SILVIA ODONNELL KENNETH P OLIVER BEVERLY OLSEN
HARRY N OLTMANS WILLEM ONEILL FRANCIS X JR OPERATION
40 OPERATION MONGOOSE OSBORNE ALBERT ALEXANDER OSWALD LEE
HARVEY OSWALD MARGUERITE C OSWALD MARINA OSWALD ROBERT
LEE PAINE MICHAEL PAINE RUTH PAISLEY JOHN ARTHUR
PARTIN EDWARD GRADY PATRICK LENNY PAWLEY WILLIAM D PEARSON
DREW PECORA NOFIO J PERMINDEX CORPORATION PERRY
MALCOLM PHELAN JAMES R PHILLIPS DAVID ATLEE PITZER WILLIAM
BRUCE POWERS FRANCIS GARY PREYER RICHARDSON (D-NC) PRIO
SOCARRAS CARLOS PROUTY L FLETCHER QUIGLEY JOHN LESTER
QUIROGA CARLOS RAIKIN SPAS T RANKIN J LEE RATHER DAN
REAGAN RONALD W REDLICH NORMAN REILY WILLIAM B REVILL
JACK RICH NANCY PERRIN ROBERTS DELPHINE ROBERTS
EARLENE ROSSELLI JOHN ROTHERMEL PAUL M ROTHMAN NORMAN
ROWLEY JAMES J RUBY JACK RUSSELL RICHARD B (D-GA) RUSSO
PERRY RAYMOND SCHWEIKER RICHARD S (R-PA) SCOTT WINSTON
MACKINLEY SECRET ARMY ORGANIZATION (OAS) SENATOR GEORGE
SHACKLEY THEODORE GEORGE SHANKLIN J GORDON SHAW CLAY L
SHERIDAN WALTER SIBERT JAMES W SIRAGUSA CHARLES SIRHAN
SIRHAN BISHARA SMITH SERGIO ARCACHA SNYDER RICHARD EDWARD
SOMERSETT WILLIAM AUGUSTUS SORRELS FORREST V SOUETRE JEAN
RENE SPECTER ARLEN (R-PA) SPRAGUE RICHARD A STANDARD FRUIT
COMPANY STUCKEY WILLIAM KIRK STURGIS FRANK A SULLIVAN
WILLIAM C TAGUE JAMES THOMAS TANENBAUM ROBERT TAYLOR
MAXWELL D (GEN) THORNLEY KERRY WENDELL TIPPIT JEFFERSON
DAVIS TONAHILL JOE H TRAFFICANTE SANTO JR TRENTO JOSEPH
JOHN UNITED FRUIT COMPANY VALACHI JOSEPH M VARONA MANUEL
ANTONIO DE VECIANA ANTONIO WADE HENRY W WALKER EDWIN A
(GEN) WALTER WILLIAM S WARREN EARL WECHT CYRIL H
WEINER IRWIN S WEITZMAN SEYMOUR WERBELL MITCHELL LIVINGSTON
III WHITE GEORGE HUNTER WHITE JACK (JFK RESEARCHER) WHITE
ROSCOE WIELAND WILLIAM A WILLENS HOWARD P WILLOUGHBY
CHARLES A WYNNE BEDFORD YARAS DAVID

end ....

tl

jf.c...@scarlet.be

Nov 12, 2009, 3:00:57 PM11/12/09
Merci pour votre réponse.

Que vous voulez dire par :

Mechanic --> Bill Chesher --> Chesher's friend who called Biggio
or
Mechanic --> Bill Chesher --> Chesher's co-worker who talked to
Biggio

Sinon, si je comprends bien, Chesher n'était pas mécanicien
contrairement à ce que j'avais déjà pu lire mais travaillait dans
l'immobilier.

Le mécanicien quant à lui est une autre personne inconnue.

J'ai lu aussi qu'Oswald ne savait pas conduire et que l'affirmation de
Chesher était donc infondée.

Qu'en pensez-vous ?

TRANSLATION WITH SYMANTEC

Thank you for your answer.

That you want to say by:

Mechanic --> Bill Chesher --> Chesher's friend who called Biggio
or
Mechanic --> Bill Chesher --> Chesher's co-worker who talked to
Biggio

If not, if I understand well, Chesher was not mechanic as opposed to
what I had already been able to read but worked in the real estate.

The mechanic as for him is another unknown person.

I also read that Oswald could not lead and that the assertion of
Chesher was thus unfounded.

What do you think about it?

yeuhd

Nov 12, 2009, 3:02:33 PM11/12/09
From the National Archives and Records Administration:

AGENCY INFORMATION

AGENCY : FBI
RECORD NUMBER : 124-10118-10312
RECORDS SERIES : DL
AGENCY FILE NUMBER : 44-1639-4802

DOCUMENT INFORMATION

ORIGINATOR : FBI
FROM : SHANKLIN [FBI Special Agent J. Gordon Shanklin, in charge of
the Dallas FBI office]
TO : FILE
TITLE : [No Title]
DATE : 04/03/1964 [3 April 1964]
PAGES : 6
DOCUMENT TYPE : PAPER, TEXTUAL DOCUMENT
SUBJECTS : JR, OPINION, CHESHER, W. R.
CLASSIFICATION : UNCLASSIFIED
RESTRICTIONS : OPEN IN FULL
CURRENT STATUS : OPEN
DATE OF LAST REVIEW : 10/26/1992 [Assassination Records Review Board]

The Dallas police appear to have erred in the middle initial of
Chesher's name ("R" instead of "J"), and this error is then repeated
in the FBI record.

Herbert Blenner

Nov 12, 2009, 3:04:46 PM11/12/09

Biggio wrote the report to the DPD and as for the other name the
correct spelling is Hellinghausen.

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/12/1267-001.gif

> Warren Commission Hearings, volume 15, p. 48–51:http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh15/html/WC_Vol15_00...

> Thus, the story was third-hand:
>
> Mechanic --> Bill Chesher --> Chesher's friend who called Biggio
>
> or
>
> Mechanic --> Bill Chesher --> Chesher's co-worker who talked to Biggio

Herbert

Herbert Blenner

Nov 12, 2009, 4:56:22 PM11/12/09

The Dallas police were aware of the procedure to frustrate a records
search from returning undesirable information. They made in "error" in the
middle name or initial. Have you considered this possibility?

Herbert

yeuhd

Nov 12, 2009, 9:30:31 PM11/12/09
On Nov 12, 3:00 pm, jf.co...@scarlet.be wrote:
> I also read that Oswald could not lead and that the assertion of
> Chesher was thus unfounded.

Oswald did not have a driver's license, and did not know how to drive
a car. On October 13, 1963, Ruth Paine began to teach Oswald how to
drive a car. On November 9, she took Oswald to get a driver's license,
but the bureau was closed.

jf.c...@scarlet.be

Nov 12, 2009, 9:30:42 PM11/12/09

No. What is the correct name? William J. and William R. ?

yeuhd

Nov 12, 2009, 11:26:57 PM11/12/09
On Nov 12, 9:30 pm, jf.co...@scarlet.be wrote:
> What is the correct name? William J. and William R. ?

William James Chesher is the correct name.

jf.c...@scarlet.be

Nov 13, 2009, 2:52:40 PM11/13/09

Merci pour toutes ces informations.

Thank you for all this information.

Anthony Marsh

Nov 13, 2009, 10:06:45 PM11/13/09
On 11/12/2009 9:30 PM, yeuhd wrote:
> On Nov 12, 3:00 pm, jf.co...@scarlet.be wrote:
>> I also read that Oswald could not lead and that the assertion of
>> Chesher was thus unfounded.
>
> Oswald did not have a driver's license, and did not know how to drive

The two are not connected. A lot of people know how to drive, but do not
have a license. How many people are arrested for driving without a
license?

yeuhd

Nov 14, 2009, 10:11:24 AM11/14/09
On Nov 13, 10:06 pm, Anthony Marsh <anthony_ma...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On 11/12/2009 9:30 PM, yeuhd wrote:
>
> > On Nov 12, 3:00 pm, jf.co...@scarlet.be wrote:
> >> I also read that Oswald could not lead and that the assertion of
> >> Chesher was thus unfounded.
>
> > Oswald did not have a driver's license, and did not know how to drive
>
> The two are not connected. A lot of people know how to drive, but do not
> have a license. How many people are arrested for driving without a
> license?

In Oswald's case, both were true. From the WC testimony of Ruth Paine:

Mr. JENNER. He [Oswald] would be capable of driving an automobile from
your home to the parking area in which you were about to give him a
lesson. That was your full impression, was it not?
Mrs. PAINE. Yes. I should add that, as I am recalling, he did drive a
portion of the way, he drove in fact, it is about three blocks, to the
parking lot. I was embarrassed to just tell him, "No, don't." But I
did, in effect, on the way there, when he was on the street, driving
on the street in my car, when we got there I said, "Now, I am going to
drive back." I didn't want him to.
Mr. JENNER. From your home to the parking lot?
Mrs. PAINE. The first time before we had any lesson at all. And at
that time I made it clear I didn't want him to drive in the street.
Also, it became clear to me in that lesson that he was very unskilled
in driving.

tomnln

Nov 14, 2009, 12:57:58 PM11/14/09
The Secret Service advised Marina to stay clear of Ruth Paine due to her
connections to the CIA ! ! !

"yeuhd" <needle...@gmail.com> wrote in message

yeuhd

Nov 15, 2009, 12:00:05 PM11/15/09
On Nov 14, 12:57 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> The Secret Service advised Marina to stay clear of Ruth Paine due to her
> connections to the CIA ! ! !

1. What "official record" is that from?

2. This has what to do with Oswald's driving ability?

tomnln

Nov 15, 2009, 3:08:12 PM11/15/09

#1 Marina's testimony

#2 Ruth took Oswald to the motor vehicle to get his license but, it was
closed. Indicating he was ready to get a license.

yeuhd

Nov 15, 2009, 11:43:36 PM11/15/09
On Nov 15, 3:08 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> "yeuhd" <needleswax...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Please quote from Marina Oswald's testimony where she says anything
about the CIA and Ruth Paine.

tomnln

Nov 16, 2009, 10:15:47 AM11/16/09

"yeuhd" <needle...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Marina's testimony to Jim Garrison; (page 68)

Not very well read on the subject there are ya yeuhd ! ! !

tomnln

Dec 4, 2009, 6:08:52 PM12/4/09

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

I never even got a "Thank You" from yeuhd on this lesson.