Question about Tom Rossley's website

bigdog

Jul 23, 2009, 7:27:49 PM7/23/09
Rossley's website is titled "whokilledjfk.net". Does anybody know if there
is anywhere on the website where Rossley tells us who killed JFK?

Spence

Jul 23, 2009, 10:12:59 PM7/23/09
On Jul 23, 7:27 pm, bigdog <jecorbett1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Rossley's website is titled "whokilledjfk.net". Does anybody know if there
> is anywhere on the website where Rossley tells us who killed JFK?

I don't think Tom has ever really said who he thinks did it, just lots
of questions, but that's the real purpose isn't it?

Dave Yandell

Jul 24, 2009, 7:38:05 AM7/24/09

Rossley gives the answer in the website name, but forgot the plural
(one of his frequent typos.

Tom Rossley discovered in the mid 1950s that Kennedy was/will be
assassinated by Whos, the tiny monsters featured in Dr. Seuss's Horton
Stories and with the Grinch. His site is an attempt to prepare our
minds for his eventual revelation of this fact by loosening our hold
on reality. In that way, it is kind of like Wikipedia.

Best,
Dave

tomnln

Jul 24, 2009, 7:47:53 PM7/24/09

"Spence" <rob.s...@gmail.com> wrote in message

You're asking for "Speculation".

"Speculation" is what SUNK the Warren Commission.

I just post official evidence/testimony that you CAN'T handle.

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/

bigdog

Jul 24, 2009, 7:48:58 PM7/24/09

I have to disagree. Some of the stuff on Wikipedia is true.

tomnln

Jul 24, 2009, 7:54:29 PM7/24/09

"Dave Yandell" <dyan...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Best,
Dave

Looks like you knowledge is Limited to Dr. Seuss, Myers CARTOON & Magic
Bullets.

ps;
I don't wanna be accused of only Beating "Chumps" in debate.

How would YOU like a shot at the CHAMP?

The next radio debate will take place in August.

THIS will be one of the subjects you'll be Forced to address>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

Time to study up so you can't claim I sprung any Surprises on you.

You ARE up for the debate aren't you?

Anthony Marsh

Jul 24, 2009, 8:19:57 PM7/24/09

Anecdote time. In one of our CCI meetings Mark Lane asked the rhetorical
question, "Who Killed JFK?" So, I answered, "Emilio Santana."

timstter

Jul 24, 2009, 10:47:01 PM7/24/09
On Jul 25, 9:47 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> "Spence" <rob.spen...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Hi tomnln,

Say, isn't it your belief that Rob Spencer is actually me? That's a rather
odd idea tomnln.

BTW, speaking of not being able to handle evidence/testimony, you don't
seem keen to address CE 2121 which shows that your website is in error re
when Mrs Duran identified Oswald.

You're not going to run are you?

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

cdddraftsman

Jul 25, 2009, 3:37:13 PM7/25/09
> *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*- Hide quoted text -

Tom Rossley isn't a champion of evidence and testimony , he is a champion
of running from the hard questions imposed by inornate solutions to the
assassination that involves logical absurdities that stack to the Moon .

tl

cdddraftsman

Jul 25, 2009, 3:43:48 PM7/25/09

The only problem is questions aren't proof of anythng . Questions aren't
facts , he doesn't deal in facts . He deals in anomalies that a mixed up
loner created and presents the quagmire left in it's wake as a platform to
endlessly debate the meaning .

Which of course is impossible and is the opposite of the scientific
method. AAMOF it's the height of being anti-scientific (ie. proving the
unprovable)

Another sure fire sign that a person is attempting to perpetrate a JFK
Assassination Tragedy Conspiracy Hoax .

tl

cdddraftsman

Jul 25, 2009, 10:31:34 PM7/25/09
On Jul 23, 4:27 pm, bigdog <jecorbett1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Rossley's website is titled "whokilledjfk.net". Does anybody know if there
> is anywhere on the website where Rossley tells us who killed JFK?

Forget it !

It's apparent after reading his entire website that Tom Rossley :

Has no intention of answering that question , for it would mean there
would be no continued use for his useless website .

His entire webite is an amalgum of misbegotten , unorderly confusion ,
that sideswipes issues , never directly engaging any of them .

Rossley loiters about the unprovable , never deals with the solid
physical evidence that convicts his 'Red Romeo' LHO .

He never talks about the 'physics of the head' snap for example
instead he's invented 'fizzic's' to discount it , never using updated
HSCA information that squashes his early 60's doubts .

He accuses others of putting faith in felons but can't explain how he
fashioned a conspiracy out of people who he calls felons * himself
(ie. WC Members)

Talk about a confused soul .

* To his credit he did try to explain once that all he did was to compare
the 26 vol. of evidence and testimony with the conclusions of the WCR and
thats how he came about his conclusions . The fact of the matter is and
the only problem with this answer is , he gives every indication on his
website that he trusts the FBI even less than he does the WC Members !
Whooooooo Nellie ! Talk about burying the issues under layers of bunk ?
Better get your backhoe ready if you want to deal with this guy !

tl

tomnln

Jul 25, 2009, 11:11:58 PM7/25/09
BOTTOM POST;

"cdddraftsman" <cdddra...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I WRITE;

EXACTLY WHICH EVIDENCE/TESTIMONY WOULD YOU CARE TO ADDRESS LOWERY???