Reclaiming History author continues his mission ....

Peter Fokes

Jun 9, 2008, 11:38:11 PM6/9/08
Bugliosi describes the "overwhelming evidence of ... [Bush's] guilt"
and the "air tight legal case."

http://am1090.wordpress.com/2008/06/09/this-morning-on-the-stephanie-miller-show-37/

(Mmm .. maybe Scott McLellan's book is a limited hang-out to offer
Bush a line of defense! lol)

Bugliosi says:

"At this stage of my career I am not prone to engage fanciful
reveries.... within a matter of days I'm going to start reaching out
to prosecutors throughout this entire land, one of which -- there are
a 1,000 prosecutors I am going to reach out to -- one of which is
gonna have the courage to say, "Hey, this is the United States of
America. In America, no man is above the law. The evidence of Bush's
guilt is clear so I'm gonna go after him and bring about justice for
the American people ...."

Peter Fokes,
Toronto

David Von Pein