Mary Ferrell on Roger Craig

John McAdams

Jan 23, 2004, 12:09:08 PM1/23/04
From the old Prodigy Bulletin Board:

<Quote on>

TIME: 8/24 1:25 PM
TO: BILL AMBROSINO
FROM: MARY FERRELL
SUBJECT: JFK-CIA EXPERTISE

I knew Roger Craig for several years before his death. It is my
belief that Roger was a very sick young man. He had made a name for
himself as a very promising young law enforcement officer. When he
came forward with some of the "stories" he told following the events
of that November weekend, he believed that he would be offered a great
deal of money and, possibly, speaking engagements. I am very sorry to
say that I am one of the few conspiracy nuts who never believed Roger
Craig.

When Roger made a number of speeches about the fact that "they"
prevented him from getting a job, I talked my husband into giving him
a job. Roger did not want to work. He wanted people to give him
money because he had "seen something or other."

I have made enemies because I have continued to say that I have never
really believed him.

Mary Ferrell

<Quote off>

Thanks to Bruce Chapman for this old post.

.John
--
The Kennedy Assassination Home Page
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

Arth6831

Jan 24, 2004, 1:11:43 AM1/24/04
this is further evidence for my deeply held conviction that mary ferrell
was a govt plant to keep track of research progress and a disinformation
agent into the bargain..art swanson

John McAdams

Jan 24, 2004, 11:27:03 AM1/24/04

Can't actually deal with the problems with Craig's testimony, can you?

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/craig.htm

.John

Arth6831

Jan 24, 2004, 5:47:18 PM1/24/04
and i guess you have problems dealing with all the circumstantial evidence that
mary ferrell was a govt agent....and a overwhelming majority of the serious
researchers like me....agree with my position......

Dukester

Jan 26, 2004, 10:42:40 AM1/26/04
By "serious research," might you mean people like Harry Livingstone, who called ME "one of Mary Ferrell's people," implying that I, too, am a "government plant?" Who'd know better than ME ... tho' there'd be no sense in denying it, of course, because others know better about me than I do!

Dave Reitzes

Jan 26, 2004, 1:49:17 PM1/26/04
>From: arth...@aol.com (Arth6831)

>this is further evidence for my deeply held conviction that mary ferrell
>was a govt plant to keep track of research progress and a disinformation
>agent into the bargain..art swanson

A number of folks over at Rich DellaRosa's forum have leveled similar
accusations at Art Swanson.

And I can think of a few people who have said the same thing about Rich
DellaRosa and his pals.

And so on . . . and so on . . .

Dave

Perpetual Starlight: Original fiction, music and more
http://www.reitzes.com

JFK Online: John F. Kennedy assassination
http://www.jfk-online.com

Arth6831

Jan 31, 2004, 11:06:38 AM1/31/04
people actually think i am a govt plant..i love it......actually mary
ferrell was involved in a byzantine plot years ago to have me put in the
suspicious category.....that was about 1995.......

Greg Darnell

Feb 1, 2004, 11:32:03 AM2/1/04
arth...@aol.com (Arth6831) wrote in message news:<20040124134319...@mb-m06.aol.com>...

> and i guess you have problems dealing with all the circumstantial evidence that
> mary ferrell was a govt agent....and a overwhelming majority of the serious
> researchers like me....agree with my position......

Mr Swanson,

I always heard Ferrell was a great researcher, and broke new ground on
many issues.
I must have missed alot. Could you post, or e-mail me some or all of
the details on the circumstantial evidence you refer to.

This is not an attempt to refute anything you have alleged, just
extremely curious.

Thankyou Sammy, G.