New Website Oswald in Holland

perry_v...@hotmail.com

Jul 17, 2007, 7:40:58 AM7/17/07

busy with extensively research on the journey Lee Harvey Oswald made
with his wife and infant, June 1962, from Minsk to his brother in Fort
Worth. A period in the short life of LH Oswald, filled with unanswered
questions.

I made http://oswaldinholland.web-log.nl , a place where I write about
the developments of the research and where people like you can share
your thoughts and expercience. Maybe comments can help me with the
research! It's all in English, off course. Nice infographics and
pictures are decorating the website.

Its all in a new stadium so lots isn't worked out yet, but there is
already a nice big blog about an evening in Berlin (you have to scroll
down a bit). Much wil follow later this week, such as the quest for
Michael Jelisavcic and the quest for people on board of the SS
Maasdam, the ship from Rotterdam to Hoboken, New Jersey.

http://oswaldinholland.web-log.nl

Thanks in advance to those who share their thoughts on my new
website!!
Perry Vermeulen

Peter Fokes

Jul 17, 2007, 9:20:02 AM7/17/07
Good job, Perry!

PF

Anthony Marsh

Jul 17, 2007, 10:30:45 PM7/17/07

Nice and neat. Excellent HTML code. But could you do me a favor and take
the photos of the buildings today from the same angle as the original
photos?

Jean Davison

Jul 17, 2007, 10:40:14 PM7/17/07
Very interesting site, and well done, Perry. Thank you.
Jean
<perry_v...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

pjjver...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2007, 9:35:22 AM7/19/07
On 17 jul, 15:20, Peter Fokes<jp...@toronto.hm> wrote:
> Good job, Perry!
>
> PF
>
> On 17 Jul 2007 07:40:58 -0400, perry_vermeu...@hotmail.com wrote:
>

> >Hi,
>
> >busy with extensively research on the journey Lee Harvey Oswald made
> >with his wife and infant, June 1962, from Minsk to his brother in Fort
> >Worth. A period in the short life of LH Oswald, filled with unanswered
> >questions.
>
> >I madehttp://oswaldinholland.web-log.nl, a place where I write about

> >the developments of the research and where people like you can share
> >your thoughts and expercience. Maybe comments can help me with the
> >research! It's all in English, off course. Nice infographics and
> >pictures are decorating the website.
>
> >Its all in a new stadium so lots isn't worked out yet, but there is
> >already a nice big blog about an evening in Berlin (you have to scroll
> >down a bit). Much wil follow later this week, such as the quest for
> >Michael Jelisavcic and the quest for people on board of the SS
> >Maasdam, the ship from Rotterdam to Hoboken, New Jersey.
>
> >http://oswaldinholland.web-log.nl
>
> >Thanks in advance to those who share their thoughts on my new
> >website!!
> >Perry Vermeulen- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -

Thanks. I'm updating every day, all I know will be presented and I'm
hoping that thanks to comments my quest for answers will continue
succesfully :)

Peter Fokes

Jul 21, 2007, 9:31:46 AM7/21/07

Hans has been very helpful. He mailed me the passenger list several
years ago. Shortly after publishing the entire list on my website, a
fellow from an assassination journal in the UK tried to contact me. I
believe he also got in touch with Hans. I have not read his article.
Have you?

I have some relatives from Holland but I don't speak the language.

Have you made any headway on contacting any of the other passengers on
the list? Many years ago, when I began my search for the list, a
poster named David Martin believed "it" could unlock a secret or two.

PF

pieterv...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2007, 6:44:15 PM7/22/07

Here is a list of people that had their cabin near cabin no. 473:

475 J Einhorn (3 adults, 1 child)
473 LH Oswald (2 adults, 1 child)
471 J Barkmeyer-Kivid (1 adult)
WR Pietersma (1 adult)
469 DJ Land (2 adults)
467 CL Alexandro (1 adult)
HG Roubos (1 adult)
465 G Dragt (2 adults)
463 H Vermandel (1 adult)
O Versteeg (2 adults)
461 M Salverda (4 adults, 1 child)
459 Part of the Salverda Family (see 461)
JLP Gasper (1 adult)
457 SJ Bosman (2 adults)
455 GP Rouleaux (1 adult)
HP Rouleaux (1 adult)
454 unknown or empty cabin
453 JA Advocaat (2 adults)
452 unknown or empty cabin
451 unknown or empty cabin
449 D de Rijdt (1 adult)
447 FG Gomes (2 adults)
445 R de Jong (2 adults)
443 PK Liem (1 adult)
441 KM Schubert (1 adult)
439 B D'Altroy (1 adult)
437 PL Laroque (2 adults)
435 HM Zwaardmaker (1 adult)
433 PM Starks (1 adult)
SP Whitlock (1 adult)

I tried to reach every single person on the above list. Guess most of them
immigrated to states as New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania, but who
knows... Maybe they're in Florida or even California anno 2007. Off course
it's also possible that people only went to the US for a holiday, back in
1962, so people can also be found in Holland... And remember: it's more
than 40 years ago, people might have died long ago... That's why I was
looking for their relatives/descendants too. Searched a few days last May,
but unfortunately without succes. Maybe I underestimated it a bit: for
example there is a JLP Gasper living in New Jersey... What a coincidence,
was my first thought, this must be the man I'm looking for! But there are
many, many Gaspers living in the USA... And the same goes for all the
other names. Sooo many Dutch immigrants in the United States, I didn't
expect that. The quest continues and maby I will have more luck in the
future, maybe with help from others.

No, haven't read any article about this subject from an English author...
I know all the Dutch researchers that wrote about this in magazines and
books, once in a while I mail or call them with a question and still they
are very excited about getting answers from the questions this episode
has. They did it years ago, anno 2007 they have other work to do so guess
I'm the only Dutchman on it now...

pjjver...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2007, 2:46:52 PM7/23/07

Notification:
yesterday's added message, the one "pieterv...@gmail.com" wrote,
is mine. I was working on the computer at my girlfriend's house and by
accident I mailed to the newsgroup from her brother's account. Don't
mail him with any possible questions about passengers on the SS
Maasdam, he knows as much of the case as I do about the Dutch system
of taxation.
The list of people that travelled to the US with Oswald is also on
http://oswaldinholland.web-log.nl. Anyone who has ideas how to trace
them: feel free to reply!
Greetings,
Perry Vermeulen

Peter Fokes

Jul 24, 2007, 10:04:16 PM7/24/07

The article by Mark Bridger was in the Dealey Plaza Echo. It should
appear on Mary Ferrell's site sometime this year.

PF

pjjver...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2007, 1:47:16 PM7/25/07
On 25 jul, 04:04, Peter Fokes<jp...@toronto.hm> wrote:

ok thank you for the information, I go and search today on the web,
maybe I can find the article somewhere on the web. Or I'll mail the
author, found his emailadress already. I'm curious what he wrote,
never saw his article.
Pieter Didenko, another mysterie. Marina talked about him before the
HSCA and in the book McMillan wrote, I'm trying to find the man for
months now but without efforts. He was a young and handsome waiter on
the SS Maasdam, according to Marina. She remembered his name well
cause her own biological father has the same backname.
Next to the passengers on the ship he is the one who can say 'Yes, I
saw them on board', something nobody ever managed to say. Last may I
found myself busy trying to contact people on the list I added in an
earlier message this threat, maybe I'll try again soon. More about
Pieter Didenko is here: http://oswaldinholland.web-log.nl/mijn_weblog/pieter_didenko/index.html
I placed some pics of his collegues... Mailed a lot of fansites and
associations of former and present personnel of the Holland America
Line. and to people that have affection with this legendary shipping
company, there have to be people on board of that ship in 1962 who
know more or ho can tell me more about this Didenko....

pjjver...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2007, 4:44:58 PM7/28/07
On 25 jul, 04:04, Peter Fokes<jp...@toronto.hm> wrote:

Mark Bridger is going to send me his article. He too talked about
getting it published later this year on the Ferrell's site.

Today I received some files from Anthony Summers, related to what
Oswald did in Holland and Berlin. Very interesting, I'm very thankful.
I'll release some nice new discoveries soon on http://oswaldinholland.web-log.nl
There is, for instance, some nice new information about what Oswald
did in Berlin, on the eve of June 2, 1962. Thanks to Sidney A. Martin
II, a man from Tulsa, I discovered some information about the purpose
of Oswald's activities in Berlin.

Peter Fokes

Jul 28, 2007, 5:21:10 PM7/28/07

Very kind of him. I haven't read it myself. Do you subscribe to the
Dealey Plaza Echo?

>Today I received some files from Anthony Summers, related to what
>Oswald did in Holland and Berlin. Very interesting, I'm very thankful.
>I'll release some nice new discoveries soon on

http://oswaldinholland.web-log.nl

>There is, for instance, some nice new information about what Oswald
>did in Berlin, on the eve of June 2, 1962. Thanks to Sidney A. Martin
>II, a man from Tulsa, I discovered some information about the purpose
>of Oswald's activities in Berlin.

Excellent. Keep up the good work!

PF

pjjver...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2007, 5:57:06 PM7/30/07
today I received the journal with the article written by Mark Bridger.
Never knew the existence of such a long and well-investigated article!
It will help me a lot with my own research. What a coincidence: he
wrote it last november. Thank you Peter for the suggestion!!

Things are going rapid now: next week I have a meeting with some
publishers about the book I want to write about this investigation. I
hope it will be published in 2008.