A Very Silly Equation

David Von Pein

Dec 12, 2009, 10:45:58 PM12/12/09

>>> "If you don't like or admire JFK to some extent, it's easy not to care
about how he died." <<<

I have no idea why some conspiracy theorists seem to think that this
equation is accurate:

An LNer = A person who hates JFK.

Where on Earth did that silly idea come from anyway? It's absurd. But I
know that Anthony Marsh, and others, think that the above equation is
generally true amongst most lone-assassin believers.

If anybody has ever tried to force that equation onto me personally,
they're really really nuts, because in my opinion John F. Kennedy was
probably the best President the United States of America ever had.

I never get tired of listening to Jack Kennedy's speeches and watching
film clips of him (as is evidenced by the videos on my YouTube channel,
which is a channel that consists of 80% "JFK", and not nearly all of it is
centered around his assassination).

JFK is by far my favorite President. Always has been, and likely always
will be.

So if some of the conspiracy kooks want to foist the "LNer=JFK Hater"
label on me, I'm here to tell them this:

Go take a jump into the middle of Lake Garrison!

http://www.YouTube-Playlists.blogspot.com

davidemerling

Dec 13, 2009, 3:12:25 PM12/13/09
On Dec 12, 9:45 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> So if some of the conspiracy kooks want to foist the "LNer=JFK Hater"
> label on me, I'm here to tell them this:
>
> Go take a jump into the middle of Lake Garrison!

I don't know - it seems to me you have the hots for Jackie more than
you like Kennedy as a president. I think you just like his taste in
women. :)

David Emerling
Memphis, TN

The Dutchman

Dec 13, 2009, 6:29:22 PM12/13/09

In the late '70's, my brother and a friend of his, Rick, were driving cab
in NYC, during summers while in college. Rick picked up a fare, who wanted
to be dropped off at his apartment so he could run in quick and get
something, and then continue to his destination. Rick said, "Sure, but I
gotta let the meter run." Guy said, "OK". So Rick's double parked with no
one in the cab and who runs up and knocks on the window but Jackie Kennedy
herself. Rick had to apologetically tell her he already had a fare, so he
couldn't help her. According to my brother's friend Jackie O was an
absolute KNOCKOUT at 50 years old.

bigdog

Dec 13, 2009, 10:51:25 PM12/13/09
On Dec 12, 10:45 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> about how he died." <<<
>
> I have no idea why some conspiracy theorists seem to think that this
> equation is accurate:
>
> An LNer A person who hates JFK.

If that equation is accurate, Bobby hated JFK. Teddy hated JFK.

David Von Pein

Dec 14, 2009, 12:22:16 PM12/14/09

>>> "It seems to me you have the hots for Jackie more than you like Kennedy as a president. I think you just like his taste in women. :) [<--Please note the smiley face.]" <<<

Well, now we're getting into another area entirely. But, yes, my
fondness for Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy has never diminished either.
I've loved her for years, and still do. So, yes, I do indeed admire
Jack Kennedy's taste in wives:

http://www.DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/12/jackie.html

Anthony Marsh

Dec 14, 2009, 12:26:46 PM12/14/09
On 12/13/2009 10:51 PM, bigdog wrote:

>> about how he died."<<<
>>
>> I have no idea why some conspiracy theorists seem to think that this
>> equation is accurate:
>>
>> An LNer = person who hates JFK.

> If that equation is accurate, Bobby hated JFK. Teddy hated JFK.

First you construct a false argument. Then you add another false premise
on top of that to reach a bizarre conclusion.

Barb Junkkarinen

Dec 14, 2009, 12:58:26 PM12/14/09
On 12 Dec 2009 22:45:58 -0500, David Von Pein <davev...@aol.com>
wrote:

>about how he died." <<<
>
>I have no idea why some conspiracy theorists seem to think that this
>equation is accurate:
>
> An LNer = A person who hates JFK.
>
>Where on Earth did that silly idea come from anyway? It's absurd.

It is absurd! Now consider the oft LN stance and assertions that if
one happens to believe there was a conspiracy in the death and/or
cover up in the JFK assassination case that....

....one then also believes in bigfoot, alien autopsies, UFOs, 9/11
conspiracies and any conspiracy theory ever proffered by anyone for
anything...

... and that the JFK CT must think JFK was practically a god and
unable to separate their feelings for the man from the facts of his
death...

... that JFK CTs suffer from sort of psychological need/moral failing
because they just can't except that a lone nut could bring down their
hero JFK...

...and that essentially, JFK CTs are just many bodies connected to one
befuddled brain, that if you believe "A" re a conspiracy in the JFK
assassination, then you also beliebe "B" "C" "D" and so on.

It is all absurd. And you are one who has been noted to pick up and
paint with that absurd wide brush when it comes to comments and
assertions about those who believe there was a conspiracy in the JFK
assassination.

Funny you see and are bothered by the absurdity on the one hand ....
but not the other. Go and sin no more, as all should. Neither LNs nor
CTs are all alike.

Bests,
Barb :-)