Why does Bugliosi keep Saying This?

RICLAND

Jun 17, 2007, 11:24:24 AM6/17/07
In a recent "debate" with Cyril Wecht -- which lasted all but 10 minutes
(Bugliosi gave a speech than ran leaving Wecht to debate himself)--
Bugliosi ended his speech with that business about Oswald being the
"last person the mob or CIA would have chosen as an assassin."

This puzzles me.

No one has argued Oswald was a mob or CIA assassin, so why does Bugliosi
end all his speeches with it?

Is he delusional or is he trying to undermine the real conspiracy
theories by presenting this patently absurd one?

ricland
--

Max Holland on Bugliosi:

"He is absolutely certain even when he is not necessarily right."
-- Max Holland
---
Reclaiming History -- Bugliosi's Blunders
The Rebuttals to Bugliosi's JFK Assassination Book
http://jfkhit.com

Chad Zimmerman

Jun 18, 2007, 12:13:51 AM6/18/07

"RICLAND" <black...@lycos.com> wrote in message

> In a recent "debate" with Cyril Wecht -- which lasted all but 10 minutes
> (Bugliosi gave a speech than ran leaving Wecht to debate himself)--
> Bugliosi ended his speech with that business about Oswald being the "last
> person the mob or CIA would have chosen as an assassin."
>
> This puzzles me.
>
> No one has argued Oswald was a mob or CIA assassin, so why does Bugliosi
> end all his speeches with it?

Tell me, then why do people keep talking about Oswald's CIA file and Uncle
Murret's connections to the mob? The connection is intimated quite often,
actually.

> Is he delusional or is he trying to undermine the real conspiracy theories
> by presenting this patently absurd one?

No, he's simply addressing claims that have been made. Your unfamiliarity
with those claims speaks volumes, Ric. Perhaps you should try brushing up
on things before posting.

Chad

cdddraftsman

Jun 18, 2007, 1:33:21 AM6/18/07
Quote Ricland

" he trying to undermine the real conspiracy theories "

TL replied :

What ' real conspiracy theory's ' ? There'e 63 different people involved
in these ' real conspiracy theory's ' all mutually exclusive of each other
, which means and I'll repeat it again since you been on a dead run ,
running away from addressing the conundrum you've put yourself in , it
means 99% of these ' real conspiracy theory's ' have to be wrong . So what
you mean by ' real conspiracy theory's ' , I for one haven't a clue

bigdog

Jun 18, 2007, 2:06:43 AM6/18/07

Oswald was the assassin. That is a certainty. Many CTs have argued
that it was a CIA and/or Mafia hit. Blakey is one of the leading
proponents of the Mafia hit and he has Oswald as the shooter. It is
absolutely ridiculous to say no one has argued that Oswald was a CIA
or Mafia hit man.