Judyth & JFKresearch

Rich DellaRosa

Jul 28, 2004, 4:41:50 PM7/28/04
Note: I am re-posting this because the first one was tagged with
that Rudy name. I've checked all my settings and I do not know
where that ID comes from.

I apologize for any confusion
I am writing this to clarify a point which pops up here often.

Judyth and her team are aware that I deleted all of her posts from my
forum, jfkresearch.com when she resigned. Moreover, due to server and web
host changes I have no archived posts from anyone.

Now knowing that her posts were deleted, Team Judyth claims that she had
posted a great deal of "evidence" on my forum. She did NOT. In fact,
after 4 or 5 months of posting garbage on the forum, most of the members
became frustrated and disinterested in Judyth. The reason: her continual
refusal to post any evidence whatsoever.

If anyone questions whether this is true, I'm sure that some 100 or more
members of my forum will be happy to corroborate what I have written
above.

IMO this is a clear example of the depths that Team Judyth stoops in
attempting to support her claims.

Please consider: if Judyth provided evidence to my forum, why doesn't she
just provide it again here for everyone to see??

Now, perhaps Team Judyth fails to realize that even though I do not
possess copies of her posts, my forum members may have kept copies. If
this is the case, I encourage any of them to post those messages here and
end these claims. I challenge anyone who may be able to prove my above
statements false to do so.

My Moderator at the time attempted to establish a timeline complete with
substantiation/evidence. After several months she was only able to
assemble an anecdotal narrative of the tall tales Judyth provided. No
evidence -- not a shred. It was without any research merit.

If John McAdams has copies of Judyth's posts from my forum, i authorize
him to use them in any way he sees fit.

In conclusion, I believe that Judyth worked at Reilly Coffee at the same
time as Oswald. This was confirmed by some former employees of Reilly.
They could not, however, corroborate her story that she knew Oswald.
None of them could recall any occasion when Judyth and Oswald were seen
together.

I believe that she was an excellent, talented student in high school.

I bear no ill feelings toward Judyth. I think she truly believes many of
the things she relates -- whether they actually happened, or not. IMO the
rest of Team Judyth is shamelessly exploiting her.

To sum up, Judyth never provided any evidence or substantiation to my
forum. I encourage anyone with copies of her posts to re-post them here.

BTW I have no desire to engage in a lengthy thread here. i have written
what I wished to communicate. Period. Finis.

Rich DellaRosa

Pamela McElwain-Brown

Jul 28, 2004, 11:59:53 PM7/28/04
Oh Poor Rich -- besieged by requests for information about Judyth. He
claims she never posted 'evidence' at his website, but what 'evidence'
would he accept? This is the same Rich who accepted the Weldon nameless
witness based only on some completely nonsensical statements. But Rich is
comfortable demanding 'evidence' from Judyth. Is that a double standard
or what?

Pamela :-)

On 28 Jul 2004 16:41:50 -0400, Rich DellaRosa
<richde...@verizon.net> wrote:

For more information on the JFK Assassination Presidential Limousine
SS-100-X visit www.jfk100x.com. Also, for more detailed limocentric
questions and requests, please join jfk100x on Yahoogroups.com. For
information about my life away from research, visit www.themagicflute.org