Time For Some Common Sense (And Plenty Of It) From David Belin

David Von Pein

Jan 29, 2010, 2:14:02 PM1/29/10

This is an excellent speech and Q&A session with the Warren
Commission's David W. Belin in March of 1992.

It's so refreshing to hear common sense from somebody who knows the
actual evidence regarding the JFK case:

http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/01/david-belin-march-1992.html

Anthony Marsh

Jan 29, 2010, 8:05:02 PM1/29/10

Please, whatever you do, don't dare to watch Belin in a TV interview where
he complains about the fact that the CIA withheld so much vital
information from the Warren Commission. Keep your blinders on tightly.

David Von Pein

Jan 30, 2010, 10:28:55 AM1/30/10

ANTHONY MARSH SAID:

>>> "Please, whatever you do, don't dare to watch Belin in a TV interview
where he complains about the fact that the CIA withheld so much vital
information from the Warren Commission. Keep your blinders on tightly."
<<<

DVP SAYS:

Well, I know one thing, Tony -- the CIA couldn't possibly have
"withheld vital information" concerning the PHYSICAL EVIDENCE that
proves Lee Harvey Oswald to be the murderer of both JFK and Officer
Tippit.

And I also know that any CIA information that might have been
"withheld" from the Warren Commission couldn't possibly change the
facts and circumstances regarding Jack Ruby's LAST-MINUTE entry into
the police basement just before he shot Oswald.

As David Belin says in the March 1992 video linked above, in order for
ANY conspiracy to exist in the murder of Lee Oswald, then Postal
Inspector Harry Holmes MUST have been a key element of that
conspiracy.

Because without Holmes asking Oswald additional questions on the
morning of November 24th (delaying LHO's transfer to the County Jail
for possibly up to 30 extra minutes), there would have been no
possible way for Ruby to have shot Oswald, because LHO would have been
long gone from City Hall by the time Ruby got downtown.

Plus: 20-year-old stripper Karen Carlin almost certainly must be
considered an integral part of the plot, if conspiracy theorists want
to believe that Oswald was rubbed out by Ruby as part of a conspiracy.

The CIA had no "control" over the events of November 21-24, 1963, and
the spontaneous way things happened during those days proves that the
CIA was not controlling the destiny of Kennedy, Tippit, Oswald, and
Ruby.

Or do conspiracy theorists now want to believe that the Central
Intelligence Agency was in the habit of employing 19-year-old Book
Depository workers (like Buell Wesley Frazier) and postal inspectors
(like Harry Holmes) and ordinary housewives in Irving, Texas (like
Linnie Mae Randle and Ruth Paine) and 20-year-old exotic dancers (like
Karen Carlin, who had no money to pay her rent in November 1963)?

Plus, as Vincent Bugliosi said, it's very likely that the CIA had a
desire to internally safeguard a lot of their documents and
information, even when there was absolutely no "conspiratorial" reason
for them to do so:

"The CIA had nothing to hide in thousands of previous documents
the agency initially refused to release voluntarily but ultimately did
release under court order. The CIA specializes in always acting
guilty, even when it is not, and always being, from a public relations
standpoint, its own worst enemy."

[...]

"It's as if these [conspiracy] authors believe there's no need
to connect Oswald to the CIA or the mob, or show that they got him to
kill Kennedy for them. If...they can prove that one of these groups
had a motive to kill Kennedy, then, IF Oswald was the assassin, he
MUST have killed Kennedy FOR them. This crazy, incredibly childlike
reasoning is the mentality that has driven and informed virtually all
of the pro-conspiracy sentiment in the Kennedy assassination from the
very beginning." -- Vincent Bugliosi; Via "Reclaiming History" (c.
2007)

http://ReclaimingHistory.blogspot.com

http://The-JFK-Assassination.blogspot.com

Anthony Marsh

Jan 30, 2010, 7:36:04 PM1/30/10
On 1/30/2010 10:28 AM, David Von Pein wrote:

> http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/01/david-belin-march-1992.html

> where he complains about the fact that the CIA withheld so much vital
> information from the Warren Commission. Keep your blinders on tightly."
> <<<
>

> DVP SAYS:
>

> Well, I know one thing, Tony -- the CIA couldn't possibly have
> "withheld vital information" concerning the PHYSICAL EVIDENCE that
> proves Lee Harvey Oswald to be the murderer of both JFK and Officer
> Tippit.

Which proves that you don't understand the reference I made. Belin's
complaint was about the CIA withholding information about Oswald's trip to
Mexico and the CIA plots to assassinate Castro.

Oswald was considered to be the lone shooter, but working for Castro.

> And I also know that any CIA information that might have been
> "withheld" from the Warren Commission couldn't possibly change the
> facts and circumstances regarding Jack Ruby's LAST-MINUTE entry into
> the police basement just before he shot Oswald.

I never mentioned Ruby.

> As David Belin says in the March 1992 video linked above, in order for
> ANY conspiracy to exist in the murder of Lee Oswald, then Postal
> Inspector Harry Holmes MUST have been a key element of that
> conspiracy.
>
> Because without Holmes asking Oswald additional questions on the
> morning of November 24th (delaying LHO's transfer to the County Jail
> for possibly up to 30 extra minutes), there would have been no
> possible way for Ruby to have shot Oswald, because LHO would have been
> long gone from City Hall by the time Ruby got downtown.

You need to separate the conspiracy to murder from the cover-up. The
cover-up was ordered because they thought it was a conspiracy, not ordered
by the conspirators.

> Plus: 20-year-old stripper Karen Carlin almost certainly must be
> considered an integral part of the plot, if conspiracy theorists want
> to believe that Oswald was rubbed out by Ruby as part of a conspiracy.
>
> The CIA had no "control" over the events of November 21-24, 1963, and
> the spontaneous way things happened during those days proves that the
> CIA was not controlling the destiny of Kennedy, Tippit, Oswald, and
> Ruby.
>
> Or do conspiracy theorists now want to believe that the Central
> Intelligence Agency was in the habit of employing 19-year-old Book
> Depository workers (like Buell Wesley Frazier) and postal inspectors
> (like Harry Holmes) and ordinary housewives in Irving, Texas (like
> Linnie Mae Randle and Ruth Paine) and 20-year-old exotic dancers (like
> Karen Carlin, who had no money to pay her rent in November 1963)?

More mindless straw man arguments.

> Plus, as Vincent Bugliosi said, it's very likely that the CIA had a
> desire to internally safeguard a lot of their documents and
> information, even when there was absolutely no "conspiratorial" reason
> for them to do so:

So what?

David Von Pein

Jan 31, 2010, 11:26:37 AM1/31/10

>>> "Which proves that you don't understand the reference I made." <<<

Very few people ever do.