=> les set the record straight !

F. Carlier

Dec 10, 2010, 6:22:52 PM12/10/10
Hello everybody,

I was once registered as a member of "the Education Forum",

- some conspiracy theorists there accused me of being sent by John
McAdams… they were wrong. - other conspiracy theorists there accused me
of being sent by Gary Mack… they were wrong, too. - I was also accused
of working with David Von Pein… that was wrong, too.

Well, coming from nuts such as DiEugenio or Hagerman and friends, who can
be surprised that those accusations were as farfetched as they were
utterly wrong ?

And now, DiEugenio, is accusing David Von Pein of refusing to admit having
received an e-mail message from me. What bull !

I'll set the record straight.

I did send a message to several people, and David Von Pein was not among
them.

My message was about my desire to counter balance Len Osanic's conference.
Indeed, reasonable and intelligent and honest people have the duty to
defend the truth against its enemies, namely the lie- spreading conspiracy
theorists.

Anyway, I was indeed a member of the Education Forum for a while but I
decided to stop posting there and shall never go back. It is a nut house,
full of irrational members. When I was there I met small-minded members,
with absolutely no understanding of what critical thinking means, gullible
members who believe any idiotic theory, who spread disinformation, and
dishonestly fight those who want to defend the truth. Some members there
are just plan dishonest, bad-faithed, and rude and mean. But the
moderators there seem to agree with anything a conspiracy theorists may
want to write. On the Education Forum, it is ok to be mean, as long as you
are a conspiracy theorist.

But facts-and-truth defenders, like me, see their posts censored.

What a shame !

Anyway.

Let everybody know that I shall endeavor to keep on fighting all the
conspiracy theorists, who spread lies and dishonestly misinform the
public.

As to David Von Pein, I have great admiration for him. I have said several
times that he is the very best. I love reading his posts. It so happens
that he was on the Education Forum at the same time as I was, but that was
pure chance, although DiEugenio is unable to understand that (he
understands nothing, anyway). I even decided to leave the Education Forum
out of respect for David Von Pein, because I did not want my name or my
being there to bother him or to have a negative effect on his brilliant
messages. As I was hated by almost every conspiracy theorist of the Forum,
I did not want my name to be associated with David Von Pein's, for fear
other members might miss his messages. So I quit.

But my admiration for him has not changed a bit. I love his work. I am his
big fan, and he deserves every bit of it.

/François Carlier/

jas

Dec 10, 2010, 10:49:12 PM12/10/10
On Dec 10, 4:22 pm, "F. Carlier" <Fra-Carl...@bbox.fr> wrote:

> As to David Von Pein, I have great admiration for him. I have said several
> times that he is the very best. I love reading his posts. It so happens
> that he was on the Education Forum at the same time as I was, but that was
> pure chance, although DiEugenio is unable to understand that (he
> understands nothing, anyway). I even decided to leave the Education Forum
> out of respect for David Von Pein, because I did not want my name or my
> being there to bother him or to have a negative effect on his brilliant
> messages. As I was hated by almost every conspiracy theorist of the Forum,
> I did not want my name to be associated with David Von Pein's, for fear
> other members might miss his messages. So I quit.

Good for you.

> But my admiration for him has not changed a bit. I love his work. I am his
> big fan, and he deserves every bit of it.
>
> /François Carlier/

Hello, I'm glad to see you supporting DVP. I too admire his dedication to
the JFK case in his blogs and vast video collections, and his tenacity in
putting up constantly with the vast conspiracy buff community.

And yes, like Lancer, the Education forum is full of, well, shall we say,
people who use the conspiracy angle to vent their political viewpoints,
and maybe to fantasize over an intriguing story that only has one fault --
it's made up.

If you're an LNer there, you're right-wing conservative (this is putting
it mildly -- sometimes Nazi and fascist), America -- "Love It Or Leave
It"-type redneck that can't possibly see or understand that JFK was killed
by a conspiracy, while they, in all their glory, are the chosen and
enlightened few who know far better, are far smarter, and who tirelessly
carry the torch in the name of truth and freedom to uncover JFK's real
killers.

I'm gonna throw up...

WhiskyJoe

Dec 11, 2010, 2:30:47 AM12/11/10

Hello François

Welcome to this forum.

Yes. David is very knowledgeable and logical.
A good communicator.

Joe