To Dave Von Pein: Thanks buddy!

Richard

Aug 20, 2009, 3:02:57 PM8/20/09

Your recent massive postings about BlackopRadio has been a great service
to Truth and History! Now there must be scads of new listeners who can
check out Jim DiEugenio for themselves, and compare his analysis, research
and reasonableness with yours (gag).

Recent other guests on BlackopRadio over the last 18 months also include
Cyril Wecht, Mark Lane, William Pepper, Jim Douglass, John Judge and many,
many others, all available for listening and download for FREE!

Just think about the new generation of youth just now getting curious
about the assassination who are listening to all those nasty "conspiracy
theorists". They might never have heard of BlackopRadio, but for you!

So Dave, here's to you. Thank you, thank you, and thank you again. Hee hee
hee!

That's http://blackopradio.com kiddies, for hours of exciting listening.

John McAdams

Aug 20, 2009, 3:18:29 PM8/20/09
On 20 Aug 2009 15:02:57 -0400, "Richard" <richc...@sysmatrix.net>
wrote:

We are all delighted that people are listening to you.

Most people here welcome more information -- indeed even more
misinformation (people can decide for themselves what that is) --
getting out, rather than less.

Some arguments prosper when information is withheld, and some prosper
when the "other side of the story" is told.

.John

--
The Kennedy Assassination Home Page
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

David Von Pein

Aug 20, 2009, 7:26:16 PM8/20/09
to aa...@panix.com

And make sure you have a look at my 6-part video series, wherein I rip
Mr. DiEugenio to shreds on several of his idiotic beliefs regarding
the JFK assassination:

http://www.google.com/group/reclaiming-history/browse_thread/thread/4de239e56e02f210

We wouldn't want to mislead the public by having people like "Richard"
telling everyone how wonderful and truthful "Black Op [Retard] Radio"
is...now would we, Richard?

tomnln

Aug 20, 2009, 8:15:11 PM8/20/09
BOTH SIDES HERE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/radio_debate.htm

Easier to decide.

"John McAdams" <john.m...@marquette.edu> wrote in message

tomnln

Aug 20, 2009, 8:15:29 PM8/20/09
The LN's can even listen to McAdams HERE>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/radio_debate.htm

"Richard" <richc...@sysmatrix.net> wrote in message

John McAdams

Aug 20, 2009, 9:01:05 PM8/20/09
On 20 Aug 2009 19:26:16 -0400, David Von Pein <davev...@aol.com>
wrote:

Yep, you really should be the one to debate DiEugenio.

.John
--------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

David Von Pein

Aug 21, 2009, 12:58:34 AM8/21/09
to aa...@panix.com

JOHN McADAMS THEN SAID:

Yep, you really should be the one to debate DiEugenio.

DVP THEN SAID:

Thank you, John. Coming from you, that is a tremendous compliment. And I
sincerely mean that.

But, to tell you the truth, the more I listen to Black Op Radio (and the
more I hear James DiEugenio mangle the facts, month after month, regarding
JFK's murder), the stench from that conspiracy-laden pit is telling me
that I should probably stay a million miles away from it.

But, like a messy car wreck, I just can't seem to stop listening to that
silly all-conspiracy radio network each and every Thursday. I became
hooked on Black Op Radio in September 2008 while doing some research
concerning DiEugenio and his never-ending multi-part review of Vincent
Bugliosi's book.

Jim, btw, announced last week that his Bugliosi review is going to be even
LONGER than he originally anticipated. Seven parts aren't nearly enough
evidently, so it's going to be a NINE-part series of nonsense now.

~large sigh~

BTW -- DiEugenio and Len Osanic announced on the 8/20/09 Black Op program
that the "McAdams vs. DiEugenio" debate was definitely going to take
place, which was an announcement that I thought was a bit premature,
because neither DiEugenio or Osanic mentioned anything about the
"provisos" that John McAdams talked about in his e-mail response to Len
Osanic on August 17th.

The final "proviso" mentioned by Mr. McAdams, however, probably isn't
known to Osanic and Jim D. (unless John e-mailed that demand to Osanic),
with John stating that he wanted to have another LNer appear with him
during the debate in order to level out the playing field, since Osanic,
who would serve as "moderator", is clearly a conspiracist and would be on
the side of DiEugenio throughout any such debate.

Anyway, it seemed to me that Jim's and Len's "announcement" about Prof.
McAdams positively accepting the debate challenge was a tad premature at
this time, given John's conditional stipulations.

www.BlackOpRadio.com/black437b.ram

www.ReclaimingHistory.blogspot.com

www.Quoting-Common-Sense.blogspot.com

Jas

Aug 21, 2009, 8:54:35 PM8/21/09
I feel DVP could do a good job too, maybe McAdams and DVP jointly.

But if you do this, do it on neutral territory and tape it, not in the
Black op studio (or wherever the thing originates from.)

And, LNs, make sure to have your own recorder rolling for your copy of the
debate.

The last thing to do the hour or so before air time is to exactly compare
the air tape to the LN copy, make sure there are no edits or changes.

Paranoid? No, just aware of some of the crap conspiracists pull.

James

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

François Carlier

Aug 22, 2009, 10:21:17 AM8/22/09
Hello everybody,

I vote for John McAdams + David Von Pein.

I mean, since John McAdams wrote that he wanted to have another LNer
appear with him on the radio show, and since he and Dave Von Pein have
great respect for each other, and since both of them definitely rank among
the very best in the whole world (no question about it), I say it seems
logical and normal to have them both appear on the show in order to
DESTROY, once and for all, DiEugenio's nonsense.

I'll be the first to listen to it !

Good luck.

/François Carlier/