Lt. Colonel GEORGE WHITMAYER

DRoberdeau

May 3, 2001, 4:38:14 PM5/3/01
Good Day....Can someone please provide additional historical details about
U.S. Army's Lt. Colonel GEORGE WHITMAYER?

How, and why, was he in the murdercade? What were his responsibilities?

Is he still alive?

WHITMAYER was riding in the murdercade pilot car with DPD Detectives
SENKEL and TURNER, even though he is not listed, at all, in the "DPD Case
Report," and, his pilot car companions, SENKEL and TURNER, are listed.

WHITMAYER was the Commander of a local army intelligence reserve unit, and
he taught army intelligence.

Thank You in advance.

Don
CV-67, "Big John," USS John F. Kennedy Plank Walker

"Unless you feel otherwise, Jim [Angleton] would prefer to wait out the
Commission on the matter...."

-CIA internal memo to RICHARD HELMS (Chief of CIA
Counter-Intelligence Division) about wc.group request
about OSWALD's Mexico City activities.
("Last Investigation," by FONZI, p210)

Magic Bullet

May 3, 2001, 10:23:54 PM5/3/01
Hi, Don...
DRoberdeau <drobe...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Good Day....Can someone please provide additional
historical details about
> U.S. Army's Lt. Colonel GEORGE WHITMAYER?
>
> How, and why, was he in the murdercade? What were his
responsibilities?

Not confirmed but probably invited by George Lumpkin of DPD
who had been a colonel in the army. He had no official duty,
and was not on any lists of participants... also... correct
spelling is Whitmeyer...

> Is he still alive?

No.

> WHITMAYER was riding in the murdercade pilot car with DPD
Detectives
> SENKEL and TURNER, even though he is not listed, at all,
in the "DPD Case
> Report," and, his pilot car companions, SENKEL and TURNER,
are listed.

Correct. Iow, he was an "unofficial guest".

> WHITMAYER was the Commander of a local army intelligence
reserve unit, and
> he taught army intelligence.

Regardless of his credentials... it was a breach of security
to have ANYONE unofficially participate in the parade... and
I gather that's at least part of your point?

> Thank You in advance.

Hope it helps

greg

DRoberdeau

May 5, 2001, 10:44:44 AM5/5/01
>magic...@octa4.net.au on 03MAY01 wrote :
>
>Hi, Don...

....G'Day Gregorious Maximus....

>drobe...@aol.com wrote

>> Good Day....Can someone please provide additional
>historical details about
>> U.S. Army's Lt. Colonel GEORGE WHITMAYER?
>>
>> How, and why, was he in the murdercade? What were his
>responsibilities?
>
>Not confirmed but probably invited by George Lumpkin of DPD
>who had been a colonel in the army.

....ah, yes.... GEORGE L. LUMPKIN; one of the DPD Deputy Chiefs; call # 005....
have some interesting notes about him SOMEWHERE that I have not read in a
while.... I do recall that he was a part of the 21 NOV *last minute* (not the
22NOV@11:45am *last-last* minute alterations at Love Field) DPD-SS motorcade
meeting between CURRY, BATCHELOR, SORRELS, LAWSON, and others where the
positionings of the motorcyclists were altered by the SS, primarily, by LAWSON,
I believe. LUMPKIN also commandeered the 8 Alcohol and Tobacco Tax (A&TT; the
precursor to today's ATF) agents that were near the attack to help search the
TSBD shortly after the discovery of that deliberately placed, not dropped,
*balanced sitting* Mannlicher-Carcanno. Also, OTTOMH, I believe the Deputy
Chief's son, W. GEORGE LUMPKIN, was, also, one of the murdercades "lead line"
motorcyclists who stated he heard 3 audible muzzle blasts (if true, and being
he was past the TOP during the attack, and he STILL heard 3 audible muzzle
blasts over his Harley's running noises, you KNOW those audibles had to be
LOUD)

>He had no official duty,
>and was not on any lists of participants... also... correct
>spelling is Whitmeyer...

....Kewll, Thanks.... noted, and have just amended my *in work* 2024 list of
persons related, and persons possibly related to the case (when I am 110%
certain this list is 110% accurate, it will be made available for all)

>> Is he still alive?
>
>No.

....yup.... just found buried in my notes.... died in '78.... do you know the
cause?

>> WHITMAYER was riding in the murdercade pilot car with DPD
>Detectives
>> SENKEL and TURNER, even though he is not listed, at all,
>in the "DPD Case
>> Report," and, his pilot car companions, SENKEL and TURNER,
>are listed.
>
>Correct. Iow,

...."low" ??...

>he was an "unofficial guest".
>
>> WHITMAYER was the Commander of a local army intelligence
>reserve unit, and
>> he taught army intelligence.
>
>Regardless of his credentials... it was a breach of security

....absol-f-in-lutely.... I am wondering if, just maybe, he knew DPS special
agent of the 112th MILINTELGROUP (& photographer-extroidinare) JOHN W.
POWELL, or, even ROBERT E. JONES, another DPS special agent of 112th
MILINTELGROUP, & an Army Lt. Colonel, who was the Operations Officer of the
112th MILINTELGROUP at Fort Sam Houston?!?

>to have ANYONE unofficially participate in the parade... and
>I gather that's at least part of your point?

....yes, and another part, quite possibly the MAIN essence, being his intel
expertise skills-most likely thought to be outstanding enough by his superiors
to actually TEACH intel skills.... an intel man in a lead vehicle, or, what is
commonly *milspeaked* of as a "point" vehicle....

>> Thank You in advance.
>
>Hope it helps

.... every, micro, piece of the puzzle certainly helps build toward the
complete, macro, picture.

>greg

Magic Bullet

May 5, 2001, 2:09:41 PM5/5/01

May 8, 2001, 6:45:15 PM5/8/01

> ....absol-f-in-lutely.... I am wondering if, just maybe, he knew DPS
special
> agent of the 112th MILINTELGROUP (& photographer-extroidinare) JOHN W.
> POWELL, or, even ROBERT E. JONES, another DPS special agent of 112th
> MILINTELGROUP, & an Army Lt. Colonel, who was the Operations Officer of
the
> 112th MILINTELGROUP at Fort Sam Houston?!?

Was John W. Powell the Army Intelligence guy who was trapped in the Dal-Tex
building when it was sealed off? -- along with west coast Mafia-operative,
Eugene Hale Brading (aka Jim Braden) who was arrested and released? What
was the official explanation as to why these two were the Dal-Tex building?

Also, wasn't the 112th told to "stand down" for the 11/22/63 visit? If so,
then why would officers from Ft. Sam Houston (in San Antonio,TX) go all the
way to Dallas (almost 300 miles) just to see JFK, who had been in San
Antonio just a couple of days before? Or, were some of them from a Dallas
component of the 112th?

___
LTJ