Google Gruppi non supporta più i nuovi post o le nuove iscrizioni Usenet. I contenuti storici continuano a essere visibili.

Lattimer: Serial# of the rifle we used in our tests was not C-2766

33 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

John Canal

da leggere,
30 apr 2004, 21:25:2330/04/04
I can't recall who asked me to check with Dr. Lattimer re. the notation in
his book that the serial # of the Mannlicher-Carcano he used for his tests
was C-2766 (the same ser# as the Mannlicher-Carcano found in the TSBD),
but I asked him about it and today I received a letter from him with the
answer. It's simple. It was a error...."..the book was printed before we
noticed the error and it was too late to correct it."

John Canal

Jeandavison2

da leggere,
1 mag 2004, 09:12:5001/05/04

It was I who asked, John, and many thanks for clearing this up.

Jean Davison

John Canal

da leggere,
1 mag 2004, 14:46:4701/05/04
In article <20040501003000...@mb-m28.aol.com>, Jeandavison2 says...

Jean,

No problem....I was kind of curious about that myself.

John C.

> Jean Davison

0 nuovi messaggi